of 9 June. February 2005
to provide consultancy services in schools and educational consulting
The Ministry of education, youth and sports is determined according to § 28 para.
6, § 121 paragraph 2. 1 and article 123 para. 5 of law No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school,
primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education (the education
Act), as amended by Act No. 383/2005 Coll. and Act No. 49/2009 Coll.:
Provision of advisory services
(1) counseling services in schools and educational counselling establishments
are provided to children, pupils, students (hereinafter referred to as "disciple"), their
guardians, schools and educational facilities.
(2) Educational counselling facilities and schools provided free of charge standard
Advisory services listed in annexes 1 to 3 to this Decree, and it
at the request of the pupils, their legal representatives, schools, or school
device. As a condition of granting psychological or special educational
consulting services is the transmission of the information referred to in paragraph 3 and the written
consent of the student or his or her legal representative. Consent need not be in
the cases provided for by specific legislation. ^ 1)
(3) the pupil, if the pupil, who is also his legal representative, the legal
the representative must be a school or educational guidance equipment in advance
clearly and unequivocally informed of
and) all essential elements provided by the Advisory services,
in particular, the nature, extent, duration, objectives and procedures provided by the
(b)) the benefit of that is to be expected, and of any foreseeable
the consequences that may arise from the provision of advisory services, and
possible consequences, if this service is not provided,
(c)) the rights and obligations linked to the provision of advisory services
including the right to request at any time the granting of advisory services again.
(4) Advisory Service will begin to provide without undue delay,
However, at the latest within three months from the date of receipt of the request. The time limits referred to in the sentence
First, the applicant cannot rely on that does not provide assistance
necessary to fulfill the purpose of the consultancy services. Crisis counseling
intervention, which provides assistance in an emergency affecting the
situations, especially when the threat to life and other rights of the applicant,
immediately after the receipt of the application provides.
(5) the result of psychological or the special pedagogical diagnostics are
the report of the examination and recommendations containing suggestions on education
the pupil. When you release a report and recommendation, if the student is a student who has
the legal representative, also his legal representative, informed of the content
recommendations in a way that is understandable to the widest possible range of people. The pupil
or his legal guardian confirms by signing the recommendation with him
It was discussed that understand its nature and content, and that, to him,
apply the reservation along with their specification. The report and recommendations shall
They shall be issued not later than 30 days from the date of completion of the examination. The recommendation is
valid for a period of time corresponding to its purpose; in the event the recommendation of the classification
the pupil to a school or educational program for students with mild mental
disabilities, however, for a maximum period of one year. Before the expiry of
the recommendation of the school shall notify the pupil Advisory device or its
the legal representative of the need for new Diagnostics.
The purpose of the consultancy services
The purpose of the Advisory services is to contribute in particular to the
and creating the right conditions for) healthy physical and psychological development
students, for their social development, for the development of their personalities before
the start of education and in the course of education
(b)) the fulfilment of the educational needs and developing the skills, skills and
interests before and during training,
(c) the prevention and solution of learning) and educational difficulties, expressions of different
forms of risk behaviour that precedes the emergence of socio-pathological
phenomena and other issues associated with education and with motivation to
overcome problematic situations,
(d)) creating appropriate conditions for the education of pupils with disabilities
disabilities, health handicaps and social handicaps,
e) creating the right conditions, forms and methods of work for pupils who
they are members of other cultures or ethnic groups,
f) creating the right conditions, forms and methods of work for gifted pupils and
(g)) suitable choice of educational paths and later career,
h) developing pedagogic-psychological and pedagogical
knowledge and professional skills of teaching staff in schools and
I) mitigation of disability, disability, handicap
and social handicaps and the prevention of its occurrence.
Educational consulting facilities
(1) the types of educational counselling facilities are:
a) pedagogic-psychological consultation (hereinafter referred to as "counseling"),
(b)) the special pedagogical Center (hereinafter referred to as "the Centre").
(2) it educators engaged in pedagogical-psychological
activities in schools and educational counselling establishments is provided by
expert support in order to increase the quality of advisory services.
(1) a school shall maintain documentation consulting
and on applications for grant) Advisory services, to refuse or
the interruption of the provision of advisory services,
(b)) on the examination, the results and provided care to the individual and
(c)) for the provision of information pursuant to § 1 (1). 3 and confirmation pursuant to § 1 (1).
5 the fourth sentence,
(d)) on cooperation with schools and educational establishments.
(2) the School leads the Advisory services provided by the school
the psychologist or teacher documentation referred to in paragraph 1
(a). a) to (d)) and of the Advisory services provided by the school
metodikem prevention or education advisor to the documentation referred to in paragraph 1
(1) the Clinic provides psychological and educational services specifically
pedagogical advice and educational-psychological assistance
education and training of students.
(2) the activities of the counselling is carried out on an outpatient basis in the workplace counseling and
visits to the employees of legal persons performing activities of counselling in
schools and educational establishments.
and pedagogical-psychological) to determine the readiness of pupils in compulsory
school attendance and issues about her report; It is recommended that legal representatives and
the Director of school support proposals or countervailing measures, the classification of
in the educational program adapted to the educational needs of the student,
Alternatively, the inclusion in the school and the class corresponding to the educational needs of
the pupil; works in taking pupils to the schools; performs psychological and
specially for students of the teaching examination with special educational
b) detects the special educational needs of pupils and schools on the basis of
the results of the psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics develops
expert opinions and proposals for support or countervailing measures
schools and educational facilities, including assessments for the purposes of adapting to the conditions
for graduation exams, and individual tests, which in terms of content and
correspond to the baccalaureate test ^ 3),
(c)) provides advisory services to pupils with an increased risk of a school
failure or problems in personal and social development,
their legal representatives and educators education of these
students, provides consulting services aimed at clarifying personal
perspectives of pupils,
(d)) provides methodological support school
(e) prevention methodology provides) through the prevention of social
pathological phenomena, the implementation of preventive measures and coordination
the British School of prevention.
(1) the Centre provides consulting services in the upbringing and education of the pupils
with disabilities as well as children with profound intellectual disabilities,
in justified cases, in particular in cases of doubt, whether it is a pupil
with disabilities or health handicap, also at
education and training of students with handicaps. One Center
provides consulting services in the first sentence to the extent appropriate
one or more types of disability pursuant to part II, points 1 to
8 of annex 2 to this Decree.
(2) Pupils of elementary schools and special schools are
Consultancy Centre provided only within the diagnostic and
control of diagnosis, in justified cases and within the Special
individual or group care, which does not provide the school or school
the facility where the student is placed.
(3) the activity of the Centre shall be carried out on an outpatient basis in the workplace Centre, and
visiting teaching staff in schools and educational centers
devices, or in families, in establishments caring for students with
(4) the Centre:
and special) to determine the readiness of pupils with disabilities in the
compulsory school attendance and pupils with special educational needs
disabled persons and students with handicaps, handles
support documents for integration of these pupils and for their inclusion and
crossover to schools and educational institutions and other educational measures
prepares opinions for the purposes of adapting the baccalaureate and the individual
test that the content and form of the test is equivalent to graduation
tests for students and applicants with disabilities ^ 3),
(b)) provides specially pedagogical care and special educational
education for students with disabilities and students with disabilities
handicaps, who are integrated or which is different
manner of performance of compulsory schooling, ^ 2)
(c)) performs a specially pedagogical and psychological Diagnostics and
provides consulting services with a focus on assistance in solving problems
in education, psychological and social development of pupils with
disabilities and pupils with physical handicaps, on the findings of the
the individual capacities and creating conditions for the implementation and
developing the skills, the talent and the integration into society,
(d)) provides teachers and guardians advice
in the area of education of students with disabilities, may also be
e) provides methodological support to the school.
(1) the Director of basic, intermediate and higher vocational schools secures the
provision of advisory services in the school generally educational Advisor and
school metodikem prevention, who work together in particular with the classroom
teachers, teachers výchov, possibly with other educational staff
the school. Provision of advisory services in the school may be available
a school psychologist or school special educator.
(2) the school provided advisory services to the extent appropriate
the number and the learning needs of school pupils in order to:
and the prevention of school failure),
b) primary prevention of socially pathological phenomena,
(c)) career counselling that integrates educational, informational and
consulting support appropriate choice of educational paths and later
d) professional support in integration and education of pupils with special
educational needs, including pupils from a different cultural environment and
pupils with social handicaps
(e) care of the education of gifted) and exceptionally gifted pupils,
f) continuous and long-term care of pupils with educational or teaching
difficulty and creating the conditions for their reduction and
g) methodological support to teachers in the application of psychological and specially
pedagogical knowledge and skills in the educational activities of the school.
Provision of advisory services for a fee
(1) Educational Consulting provide consulting services for remuneration
referred to in annexes 1 to 3 to this Ordinance, on the request of the people,
that are not listed in § 1 (1). 1.
(2) the amount of the remuneration for the provision of advisory services referred to in paragraph 1 shall
equal to the maximum of the sum of all costs incurred by the proven and absolutely
educational guidance equipment on the service provided.
Shall be deleted:
1. the Decree of the Ministry of education of the Czech Socialist Republic.
130/1980 Coll., on educational counselling.
2. Decree No. 233/2003 Coll., amending Decree No. 130/1980 Coll.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
Standard activities of counselling centres
Comprehensive or focused psychological and special education
1) assumptions for the school leavers Survey, group and individual
psychological and pedagogical Diagnostics specifically school maturity.
2) individual psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics of children
preschool age for reasons of uneven development.
3) the individual psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics of children
preschool, primary school students and secondary school pupils with
problems in adaptation and with educational issues, including specific disorders
4) individual psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics pupils
primary school students and secondary school pupils with learning problems, including
specific learning disorders, and neprospívajících pupils.
5) Individual psychological and special pedagogical diagnostics as
and for the integration of pupils) with specific learning disabilities and behavior or
for specialized care in the scope of integration,
(b)) for proposals to put and transfer students with specific
learning disabilities and behaviour in schools, classes and study groups with the Department
customized educational programs for these students.
6) group and individual psychological and pedagogical
diagnosis as a basis for assistance to pupils of primary schools and pupils
secondary schools in cases of complications in the choice of other schools or
7) the individual psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics pupils
secondary schools as the basis for the reorientation of assistance and transfer to the
another high school.
8) Individual psychological and special pedagogical Diagnostics pupils
primary schools and students of secondary schools with character or
9) social climate Diagnostics class groups as a basis for
the creation of remedial programs.
10) the individual psychological and pedagogical Diagnostics
the extraordinary talents of the pupils.
Psychological and pedagogical interventions specifically:
1) Counselling interventions (including dial-up) for children of preschool age,
pupils of primary schools and students of secondary schools, legal representatives and
teaching staff in the crisis or emergency and personalized assistance
These individuals in cases when processing the crisis issues that
negatively affect a child's education or pupil.
2) individual work with children of preschool age, with uneven
the development of the difficulties in adaptation, etc. ^ 1)
3) basic individual and group reeducation of pupils with special
learning disabilities, whose problems require professionally extremely demanding
specially pedagogical care. ^ 1)
4) individual work with the pupils of primary school students and secondary school pupils with
difficulties in adaptation, with personality, social-relationship and similar
problems that negatively affect their education. ^ 1)
5) career counselling for pupils in primary and secondary schools and
students of higher vocational schools (individual and group).
6) Consultancy or therapeutic management of families with a child or pupil (in
cases, problems that negatively affect a child's education or
pupil). ^ 1)
7) short-term Advisory consulting and mentoring of the statutory
representatives of preschool children and primary school pupils (or even
pupils of secondary schools), which is provided by the individual or group
diagnostic and Interventional care counseling.
8) consultation and recommendations Counselling teachers
education of children and pupils, which is provided by the individual or
diagnostic and intervention group care counseling (the so-called intervention in
school for pupils).
Informational and methodological activity. Preparation of documents for educational
measures, documentation, etc.:
1) methodological guidance of the work of educational advisers and school trainers
prevention in primary and secondary schools.
2) preparation of documents
and for the integration of pupils) with specific learning disabilities and behavior to the
primary and secondary schools,
(b)) for the inclusion of students with specific learning disabilities and behaviour in schools
classes, departments and study groups with customized educational programs
for these pupils.
3) when preparing reports in cases where the student is in the care of a specialist
or clinical psychologist, educational counselling establishments is based on the
Clinical diagnosy and medical specialist or clinical measures
psychologist, which this care pupil provides, if these documents
legal guardian or pupil of a flap over the advice the device passes.
4) Providing expertise in the area of educators
caring for preschool children, elementary school and middle school pupils
schools whose school education requires particular attention.
5) Providing expertise, teachers of the basic
and secondary schools in connection with the integration of pupils with disabilities
disabilities and creating and fulfilling individual educational
plans for these students.
6) processing of reports of pupils for the guardian, schools and other
institutions in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
7) documentation, record keeping and administration related to the
standard activities in accordance with provisions on the protection of personal data.
8) methodical help in creating the prevention programs of the schools.
9) cooperation with centres of educational care in the provision of standard
services for students with specific behavioural disorders and risk of
socio-pathological phenomena, for their legal representative and the pedagogical
workers who is educated.
1) = this is a so called. short-term intervention, i.e.. one that takes no
more than 1/2 of the year.
Standard activity center
I. Standard activities of the common
1) search for pupils with disabilities.
2) Complex Diagnostics of the pupil (specially pedagogical and psychological).
3) creation of plan of care for the student (pupil support, a comprehensive strategy
pedagogical-psychological guidance, etc.).
4) Direct work with pupil (individual and group).
5) Timely intervention.
6) consultation for legal representatives, educators, schools, and
7) socio-legal counselling (social benefits, contributions, etc.).
8) crisis intervention.
9) Methodological work for legal representatives, educators (support in the creation of
individual educational plan).
10) career counselling for pupils with disabilities.
11) lending of literature.
12) Lease of rehabilitation and assistive devices according to the needs
13) Comprehensive rehabilitation of pedagogical-psychological resources.
14) assistance in the integration of pupils with disabilities in the nursery,
primary and secondary schools, briefing and editing environment.
15) support optimal psychomotor and social
development of pupils with disabilities in the spirit of the so-called. comprehensive rehabilitation
(use of educational and psychological, therapeutic,
social and labour), IE. ensure comprehensive care focused not only
a pupil with a disability, but on his entire family.
16) keeping the documentation centre and the preparation of documents for the administrative procedures.
17) coordination of activities with the Advisory staff of the schools, clinics and
educational care centres.
18) processing proposals for inclusion in the mode of education
Special educational needs.
19) processing proposals of individual educational plans.
20) creation, design and offer special tools according to individual
the needs of the pupils.
II. activities of the special Standard
1) Centre providing services to pupils with speech defects, their legal
representatives of educational establishments, schools and education of these pupils
and speech therapy and Diagnostics) detect disorders of communication
(b)) the processing history
(c) the types of intervention programs)
(d) the application of therapeutic procedures, speech)
(e)) of the application procedures of the stimulus speech
(f) the application of educational practices, speech)
(g)) speech re-educational procedures
h) working with pupils ' need for doctors ' care-free editing
the educational program
I) care of children of aliens
j) solution of educational issues
k) briefings for guardian and staff
l) keeping the journal speech
m), processing and keeping of records on individual speech therapy
n) creation of didactic and methodological materials for the development of communication,
creation of worksheets
2) Center providing services for students with visual impairments, their
guardians, schools and educational facilities education of these pupils
and specific activities for) training the visually handicapped pupil and training
the use of assistive devices
(b) the education of the visually handicapped) sensory pupil
(c) the development of Visual features) Visual stimulation
d) introduction to reading and writing-point font
e) introduction to reading and writing an enlarged print, the areas
(f) methodological work and preparation) to read and write an enlarged print
g) relief tactile graphics
(h) the practice of signing)
I) Visual hygiene
j) the development of mathematical ideas
to) the development of esthetic perception the visually handicapped pupil
l) orientation and training a separate movement of the visually handicapped student
m) work with special equipment
n) information on the didactic aids for the visually handicapped student
sound and audiovisual AIDS
about) social rehabilitation program
p) coordination meeting of the legal representatives and of teaching staff
– visually impaired pupils
q) methodological guidance of assistants of the educators who work with visually impaired
All topics are associated with the practice of work with appropriate compensation
equipment according to the age, type and degree of disability.
3) Center providing services for students with hearing disabilities, their
guardians, schools and educational facilities education of these pupils
and building and development) of the communication skills of the pupil
(b) oral communication (speech therapy) techniques: the construction of the speech from the
voice after sentences, pronunciation, breathing voice to remediation, the development of verbal
stocks, aural training, age, breathing exercises)
c) visually motor communication (sign language, eye contact, gentle and
gross motor skills, facial expressions of the face, the position and the position of the hands, the location in the
space, conceptual and vocabulary in characters, the construction of the sentence)
d) reading comprehension training
e lip reading) training
f) sign language courses for legal representatives, educators,
schools and educational facilities
g) cooperation with the competent specialist medical facilities, the clinic
ENT, which performs a cochlear implant, on specifically
pedagogical preparation pupil on this procedure and participation on subsequent
(h) exercise on strengthening the non-cancerous) sensory functions
I) practice using assistive devices
j) individual and group therapy for the legal representative of the led
k) family therapy, crisis therapy, therapy for the deaf to the statutory
the representative of the
l) briefings for legal representative
m) aural training, policy manual communication, the development of motor skills
the child, the construction of the oral speech, alternative methods of reading,
analytical-synthetic method for reading, keeping journals, the conceptual solution
educational issues, practicing reading comprehension, use of
assistive devices, cochlear implant surgery preparation
n) training activities for examination and preparation for the audiometer
audiometric examination (child of preschool age waiting in the future
audiometric examination hearing doctor, which requires cooperation
of the child; school age undergoing this examination at least 1 student per year;
to the examination of the objective, it's good to get used to working with a child
4) Centre providing services to students with disabilities, their
guardians, schools and educational facilities education of these pupils
and building and the development of communicative), lokomočních, handling and
other skills of pupils
(b)) the development, diagnosis, screening the maturation of the central nervous system,
early diagnosis of organic damage to the central nervous system
in children of early age, use the methodology of Walter Strassmeier, Portage
(c)) school-age methodology training in reading and writing (graphomotor skills after
content and technical aspects of the methodology-specific writing and training
reading, alternative methods of reading, etc.).
(d)) special training in working with computer as a means of communication and
e) speech therapy (use of special methods, particularly augmentative and
alternative communication, makaton, a character in the speech, social reading)
(f) the use of certain specific forms of) therapy, such as.
art therapy, music therapy
5) Centre providing services to pupils with intellectual disabilities, their
guardians, schools and educational facilities education of these pupils
and methodology of the exercise for children), early age, Strassmeier, Portage,
b) sensory education of preschool children with intellectual disabilities
(c)) the development of gross and fine motor skills, and social skills training
(d)) the development of an aesthetic perception
e) music activities, art and motion activities
(f)) preparation for inclusion in the educational process
(g)), the systematic development of development of vocabulary,
the systematic development of incremental learning functions
h) speech therapy with a focus on alternative and augmentative
communication, pictograms, character, table, communication, social
reading and the numbers
I) non-traditional forms of teaching pupils with mental disabilities
j) practicing the first reading and reading the stick fonts
písanka stick to); writing in capital letters, use of a computer or
l) alternative forms of reading
m) the use of art therapy and music therapy
6) Centre providing services for students with autism spectrum disorders,
their legal representatives, schools and educational facilities education
and program-development) domestic functional communication, social skills,
work habits, skills, leisure activities, the Elimination of
of problem behavior, work with family
(b)) preparation for inclusion in the educational process and education
students with autism spectrum disorders
(c) the application of the methodology for the structured learning), applied behavioral
analysis and others; methodical guidance of employees in education, cooperation
with the family, consultation with the other participants in the care
e) co-operation with schools and other participants in the care,
f) parental groups
g) briefing, support group, solutions to educational problems,
sibling relationships, etc.
functional communication training in), social behavior and coping with demanding
the behavior of the
7) Center providing services to pupils, their legal hluchoslepým
representatives of educational establishments, schools and education of these pupils apply
standard special activities by type of disability a pupil
8) Center providing services for students with multiple handicaps, their legal
representatives of educational establishments, schools and education of these pupils apply
standard special activities according to the type of disability of the pupil.
The standard operation of the school
I. Standard activities of educational adviser
1) career counselling and advisory assistance in deciding the next
educational and professional way, i.e. pupils. in particular:
and) coordination between the main areas of career advice-
career education and diagnostic and advisory activities to address
the choice of educational paths of the pupil,
(b)) the basic group of investigation to the choice of professions, administration,
processing and interpretation of interest questionnaires within their own professional
competence and analysis of preferences in the career choices of students,
(c)) the individual investigation to the choice of profession and individual counselling in the
This area (in collaboration with the class teacher)
d) consulting legal representatives with regard to expectations and assumptions
pupils (in collaboration with the class teacher)
(e) cooperation with the educational advisory) devices (Counseling Center)
educational care centres in providing advisory services
exceeding the competence of the school,
f) ensuring the group visits of school pupils in information
counselling centres, labour offices and the provision of information to the pupils and
legal representatives about the possibilities of individual use of information
the services of these centres.
2) search and investigation of the pupils, which development and education
require special attention and preparation of proposals on the further care of these
3) Providing or mediating diagnosis special
training needs (initial and ongoing) and intervention activities for
pupils with special educational needs.
4) preparation of conditions for the integration of pupils with disabilities in the
school, the coordination of the provision of advisory services to these students and school
educational establishments and educational advisory coordination measures at the
5) provision of services of career advice to pupils/foreigners with
taking account of their special educational needs.
Methodological and information activities
1) Mediation of new methods of pedagogical Diagnostics and intervention.
2) methodical help educators schools in matters of
career decision making pupils, integration, individual educational
plans to work with gifted pupils, etc.
3) Passing technical information from the area of career guidance and
care for pupils with special educational needs teaching
staff of the school.
4) providing information on the activities of schools, educational and other
Consulting establishments in the region, about their focus, competence and
the possibilities of using their services to pupils and their legal representatives.
5) Collection of professional news and information about pupils in consulting care
other counselling facilities and their collateral in accordance with the provisions of
protection of personal data.
6) written record allowing to demonstrate the scope and content
the activities of the educational consultant, designed and implemented measures.
II. the standard methodology of prevention activities of the school
The methodical and coordination activities
1) coordination of creation and implementation of preventive control program of the school.
2) coordination and participation in the implementation of activities aimed at
truancy prevention, addictions, violence, vandalism, sexual
abuse, abuse of the Warrior, prekriminálního and criminal behavior,
risk of manifestations of self-harm and other socially pathological
3) methodological guidance activities of teaching staff school in the area
Prevention of socially pathological phenomena (search problem symptoms
behavior, preventive work with pupils, etc.).
4) coordination of training of teaching staff of the school in the area
Prevention of socially pathological phenomena.
5) the coordination of the preparation and implementation of activities aimed at involving
multicultural elements in the educational process and the integration of
pupils/aliens; priority within this process is the prevention of racism,
xenophobia and other phenomena that are related to the question of the adoption of the cultural and
6) coordination of cooperation with the authorities of the school's State and local governments,
that have competence in issues of prevention of socially pathological
phenomena, with the metodikem of preventive activities in the counseling and with professional
the workplace (Advisory, therapeutic, preventive, emergency, and
devices or institutions) that operate in the field of prevention
7) Contact the corresponding vocational work and participation in the
intervention and aftercare in the event of the occurrence of acute social
the pathological phenomena.
8) Collection of professional news and information about pupils in consulting care
specialised counselling facilities in the prevention of social
pathological phenomena in accordance with provisions on the protection of personal data.
9) written record allowing to demonstrate the scope and content
activities of school prevention methodology, designed and implemented measures.
1) Securing and transfer of technical information on the issue of social
the pathological phenomena, on the menus of programs and projects, on the methods and
forms of specific primary prevention educators school.
2) presentation of the results of the preventive work of the school, the acquisition of new
professional information and experience.
3) Leadership and continuous updating of the database of associates of the school for
Prevention of socially pathological phenomena (State administration bodies and
Government, educational care centres, counselling centres, health care facilities,
The Czech Republic Police, social welfare authorities, non-governmental organisations active in the
prevention, crisis intervention centres and other facilities, institutions
and individual experts).
1) search and investigation of pupils at risk or manifestations of social
compulsive behavior; provision of advisory services to these students and
their legal representatives, or the provision of care of the corresponding
vocational workplace (in collaboration with classroom teachers).
2) cooperation with classroom teachers when you capture the warning signals
associated with the development potential of socially pathological phenomena for each
students and classes and participation in the monitoring of the levels of risk factors which
are significant for the development of socio-pathological phenomena in the school.
3) preparation of conditions for the integration of students with specific disabilities
behavior at school and the coordination of the provision of advisory and preventive
the services of these pupils through the school and specialist schools.
III. the standard activities of the school psychologist
1) cooperation in writing to 1. year of basic education.
2) Detect specific learning disorders in elementary and secondary schools.
3) diagnostic teaching and educational problems of pupils.
4) Detect and diagnosis of gifted children.
5) detection of social climate in the classroom.
6) Screening, polls, questionnaires in school.
Consultancy, advisory and intervention work
1) integrated care children (assistance for making individual
the educational plan, leadership).
2) individual case work with the pupils in the personal problems
3) crisis intervention and crisis handling for pupils, educational
workers and the legal representative.
4 Prevention of school failure) pupils (axle, leadership, etc.).
5) career counselling for pupils.
6) Techniques and hygiene learning (for students).
7) group and community work with the pupils.
8) coordination of preventive work in the classroom, class, etc.
9) promotion of cooperation of the class and the class teacher.
10) individual consultation for educators in the field of
education and training.
11) consultations with legal representatives in the teaching and educational
the problems of children.
12) assistance in resolving issues in the school's multicultural environment.
Methodological work and educational activity
1) participation in the preparation of the program, write to the 1. year of the basic
2) methodical help and the class teachers.
3) workshops for educators (consultations and methodological
4) participation in the workshops of the school.
5) coordination of advisory services provided in schools (educational
consultant, school prevention methodologies, classroom teachers).
6) coordination of advisory services outside of school and school
consultancy, medical devices and other devices.
7) Methodological intervention from psychodidaktiky for teachers, including support
in the formation of the school's educational program.
8) Discussions and awareness (legal representatives).
9) Presentation and information activities.
10) participation in the preparation of admission to education in Central
IV. activities of the special Standard of school teacher
Search for pupils with special educational needs and their
inclusion in the special pedagogical care.
Diagnostic and intervention activities (taking care of pupil/pupils with special
1) special educational needs of the pupil's Diagnosis (collection
pupil data, including personal and family), the analysis of the obtained
data and their evaluation.
2 establishment of the main problems of the pupil), an individual plan
support within the school and outside it (type, range, frequency, duration
3) realization of the intervention activities, IE.
and implementation, event). ensure both short-term and long-term individual
working with a student (special educational training activities, activities
compensative, compensation, stimulus),
(b)) the implementation, event. ensure the special pedagogical training
activities the activities of the re-educational, compensatory, stimulus,
a group of pupils,
(c) participation in the establishment of an individual) of the educational plan (in the
cooperation with the class teacher, vocational teacher of the subject, with the guidance of the
the school, with the legal representatives of the pupil, the pupil and with other partners
support team both inside and outside school)
(d) the ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the proposed) measures, as needed
the design and implementation,
e) editing the school environment, provision of special equipment and
(f) security communication and continuous) contacts with the family of the pupil (the
the legal representative)
(g) the special pedagogical counselling intervention) and services for pupils,
legal representative and staff of the school,
(h) participation in the career counseling)-the choice of educational paths of the pupil
-individual pupil, guiding
I) consultations with staff of the other community.
The methodical and coordination activities
1) preparation and ongoing modification of the conditions for the integration of students with disabilities
disabilities in school-the coordination of educational advisory specifically
services at the school.
2) cooperation with educational institutions and with other private
institutions and professional staff in favor of the pupil with special
3) participation in the creation of educational programmes and
individual educational plans with a view to extension services and
improving care for pupils with special educational needs.
4) methodological activities for educators of school-specifics
teaching and pupils ' options according to the type and degree of disability, the proposals
methods and forms of work with the pupils-their introduction into teaching, mentoring
the use of special equipment and didactic materials.
5) coordination and methodical guidance of assistants a teacher in school.
1) for example, Act No. 359/1999 Coll. on social and legal protection of children, in
2) § 41 and 42 Education Act.
3) Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on detailed conditions of termination
education in secondary schools GCSE.