The Czech Mining Authority
of 7 June. February 1996
about the requirements to ensure the safety and protection of health at work and the
safety when activities carried out using mining techniques in the underground
Change: 238/1998 Coll.
Change: 144/2004 Sb.
Change: 298/2005 Sb.
Change: 265/2012 Sb.
The Czech mining Office lays down pursuant to section 5 (3). 3 and § 6 (1). 6 (a). and (b)))
and (d)), the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended by the Act of the Czech national
Council No. 542/1991 Coll.:
PART THE FIRST
The range of validity of the
(1) this Ordinance shall in accordance with the law of the European
^ 1a) Community requirements to ensure the safety and health at
work and safety (hereinafter referred to as "safety and service") in the
activities carried out by using ^ 1).
(2) this Ordinance shall not apply to mining of deposits of non-reserved
minerals underground. ^ 2)
Interpretation of the terms
(1) For the purposes of this Ordinance shall be deemed to
and work in the underground pit) vertical or horizontal plane with bowed from the larger
than 45 degrees, whose length exceeds 50 m; shorter than the specified length,
at least 3 m if the cross section greater than 3.75 m2,
(b)) the chimney, embossed work underground, whose length is greater than the
the diameter or longer side of the layout and size of bows from the horizontal
the plane is greater than 45 degrees,
(c) the prohibition, a warning label), or information expressed in sound,
light, mark, inscription or návěštním character in his position,
movement or colors,
d) touch předvěští the warning element, for example. hanging rods or strips,
that touch notes in advance of the approaching traffic participant
an obstacle on the way of transport,
(e) the protective device) devices to prevent accidents, traffic accidents
or disorders of the technical installations,
(f)), the distance between the protective distance protective device and source
endanger the life or health of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as "the parties"),
g) deliberate controlled burning open fire; for open fire
considers that the development of heat or sparks, which is
the result of deliberately induced by physical or chemical processes or
processes and could cause a fire or explosion,
(h)), the workflow type of operational documentation indicating the sequence of
each work operations and related security measures,
I) workplace space specified by the employees for the performance of his work
activity; in terms of ventilation and walk in the workplace considered it
place in the underground, where the blazes, ensures a strain on or disposed of underground
j) establishment built up or otherwise enclosed space in which the
built-in mechanical or electrical device or that is designed to
decommissioning of mobile machinery,
the lower limit of explosiveness to) the lowest concentration of flammable substances or their
mixtures in the air, in which there is a risk of explosion,
l) construction shaft pit, whose depth does not exceed 20 m,
m) vertical work well in the underground (hole, pit) deeper than 3 m intended
for water management purposes,
n) the outer work underground vertical or with bowed from the horizontal
more than 45 degrees, whose cross section not exceeding 3.75 m2 and the depth is
greater than 3 m, but not more than 50 m,
o) maintenance of equipment working towards maintaining the equipment in a safe and
working order. Maintenance of the equipment are prescribed examinations,
test, inspection, revision and repair of the equipment, as well as Assembly and disassembly
parts to the extent necessary to perform inspections, tests, inspections,
revisions or corrections facilities
p) management of underground works in the process of creation or liquidation of the works in the underground.
Includes stamping, stiffening, maintenance, reconstruction, establishment,
the provision and disposal works in the underground,
q) reinforcement (lining), building elements used to ensure works
in the underground against the release of rock deformation of the mountain pressures and the like,
r) equipment all equipment works in the underground needed for its construction and
with the burden of excessive weight of the subject), whose mass is greater than 3000
t) the burden of excessive dimensions of course, which transportation or
handling spaces cannot be honored on the route set out in this
(2) for the purposes of this Ordinance be deemed to
and the underground work space) underground created by embossing or digging in the
activities carried out by using ^ 1), old or permanently abandoned
the work of mining or accessible part of the cave ^ 3). Is it velkoprůměrový
VRT or cats, if they can keep people. For the underground
the work is considered to be the construction of a shallow underground and stored underground line
the building, in particular the mined sewerage and collector,
(b) stored underground work) shallow underground work with overburden of less than
the width of its excavation,
(c) the Gallery underground work) horizontal or úklonné until the bow from 458
a horizontal plane with the gross cross-section of less than 16 m2,
(d) the underground work of the horizontal tunnel) or úklonné until the bow from 458
a horizontal plane with the gross cross-section 16 m2 and more
(e)) protlakem a summary of stamping operations required to disconnection and removal
the rock for the purpose of jacking pipes with a diameter of at least 0.8 m,
(f) an observational method of tunnelling method), which allows you to
flexibly change the way to ensure the stability of the excavation on the basis of the actual
the geological conditions encountered and inženýrskogeologických,
g) Provisional reinforcement file support elements used to ensure
the stability of the excavation carried out in underground work only on necessary
period of time,
h) temporary reinforcement file support elements used to ensure
stability of underground works in the meantime to ensure stability of the underground works
I) permanent reinforcement of the technological elements of the file used to ensure
the stability of the underground works throughout his life, laid down
j) technological class of the excavation and construction measures file
the processes leading to the achievement of the required stability
excavation and affected objects in specific geological and
to ensure the stability of the excavation) schema document, which specifies the before
making the shot way to ensure the stability of the excavation on the basis of the forecast
the behaviour of the rock mass,
l) warning the status of the project defined the value of the deformation of the rock
solid wood, or other measurable quantity dependent on expression of the excavation on the
the rock massif, which is necessary to evaluate the resulting
the situation and, where appropriate, establish measures to ensure the stability of the
the excavation, the objects in the overburden and work safety,
m) the starting sheet document that records the scope of ensuring the stability of
carried out the excavation,
permanent supervision n) continuous monitoring of the work activities of employees and
the State Department, in which an employee designated by the Organization for the performance of
permanent surveillance and not detract from the employees they did not employ anything other
than it supervision,
about) ^ 22) Geotechnics professionally capable natural person authorized to
rock mass classification in a technology class,
p) means that geomonitoring follow-up and measurement of the mechanical properties
rocks and their effects on the mined and cut work.
(3) for the work on upkeep of the caves in a safe state is considered
ensuring accessible part of the cave against falling rocks, maintenance
feasibility of pathways and lighting, ventilation and control this condition.
(1) the obligation to employees at each of the stages of the management for the compliance with the
This order provides for the Organization in the internal regulation.
(2) When reporting on activities carried out in the manner of mining district
Mining Authority announces the Organization of the person Racing ^ 4) and its
identification data. Racing is in the performance of its activities, it considers
the head of the employee.
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
THE OBJECTS OF THE WORKPLACE AND OF THE EQUIPMENT
Access to the objects and to the workplace
(1) a racing ^ 4) determines how the object security of workplaces and equipment
the surface against the entry of unauthorized persons and determine the limits of their checks. For
Security is not a mere indication of the tables.
(2) the security of the mouth of the underground works on the surface against the entry
unauthorised persons must not prevent the departure of people from the underground in danger.
(3) Holes, depressions, hollows and other places, where there is a risk
the fall of persons, shall not be left without the cover, enclosures, or filling.
(4) the ban on the entry of unauthorized persons to the places referred to in paragraph 1 shall
on the security tables for all entrances, approaches and paths to the
(5) into the underground works marked by prohibiting entry, security
table laťovým Cross and the like, or znepřístupněného may be
enter only a written statement in which the race will determine the measures to
ensure the safety of incoming persons.
(6) into the underground, may enter and stay in it without the
protective helmets, and if the workplace is not illuminated by natural light, without
personal lights. On the surface, may not enter without protective helmets to
places with a risk of falling objects.
(7) all persons entering the underground are maintained. If it is in the underground
at the same time, more than ten people, leads the dual independent.
If someone is missing, it immediately starts the search.
(1) where one can assume the presence of air rescue,
enter into the underground without sebezáchranného apparatus.
(2) Sebezáchranný the device is allowed to allocate only one who was
familiar and procvičen with its use. Practice is repeated once per
two years ago.
Objects and equipment
(1) when the activities covered by this Decree is permitted to operate and
use only the workplaces, machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools, objects
and materials which, by their design, implementation and technical status
correspond to the legislation to ensure the protection of the health and safety at work
operation. To use may be given only such products which your
construction, design and technical status, meet the requirements of the
safe product. ^ 4a)
(2) the use of machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools and materials
permitted only in compliance with the manufacturer's instructions or technical conditions,
instructions and conditions laid down in their approval or authorization.
(3) the device may only be put into operation or used for staff
their manual. The device is allowed to use to operations for which they are
intended; to other acts only under the conditions specified racing.
Requirements on objects
(1) the floor should not have dangerous obstacles, holes or slope and must be
fixed, stable and not slippery.
(2) the Floor area (base), the height and volume of the work space must
be designed and constructed so that workers can carry out their
work, without affecting their safety, health or good
working. ^ 17)
(3) the space that an employee has available at the workplace, must be
so big, that the employee had sufficient freedom in their activities
movement and could safely carry out their tasks. ^ 17)
(4) Windows, skylights and ventilation devices which can be opened,
closed, converted and provided, it is necessary to design and construct
so, in order to ensure safe handling. In an open State
must not constitute a danger to the employee. Must be able to
safe cleaning of Windows and skylights.
(5) the transparent or translucent walls, partitions, in rooms or in the
close to transport routes, doors and gates must be clearly in the eye
indicated and made of safety material or reliably
protected in the event that they are breaking up, it was prevented from
injury to employees.
(6) it is prohibited to access the roof of materials which do not have satisfactory
resistance to the load when the device is not available, the
You can perform the activity safely.
(7) the location, number and dimensions of doors and gates, and the materials for their
construction must be chosen according to the characteristics and way of use of premises
(8) the doors and gates shall comply with the following requirements:
a) pendulum swing doors and gates must be transparent; If you are not
transparent, must have a transparent window,
b) sliding doors must be secured against falling out, and eject
(c)) doors and gates opening upwards must be
supplied against the unexpected fall back,
(d)) the door to rescue the road shall open outwards, must be
marked, their design must be able at any time to open from the inside
without the use of assistive devices, and must not be locked,
e) door on the go with a transportation, if they pass for pedestrians is not
the safe must be equipped with other well visible and still
accessible doors for passage,
(f)) doors and gates controlled by the mechanical force of not its movement
endanger workers, must be equipped with a clear, well
easily identifiable and accessible emergency shut-down devices and with
except in the case when the power failure automatically opens,
must allow also the manual opening,
(g)) if access to some chains instead of preventing or similar
the device must be these chains or similar devices clearly
visible and marked with the corresponding signs prohibitions or warnings.
(9) the Auxiliary operating objects, for example, workshop, Office, warehouse or
rest room, must be placed in the space without danger of explosion.
(10) if they are installed in the operational object measuring and control
the device, which is fed into the gas, it must be odfukové
pipe led out from the object so that the gas could not return, and even
(11) operating objects must be labelled with the name of the object.
(1) a workplace is populated only if it was before starting the work, including
access roads examined the technical supervision of the ^ 13) or leader
trained and designated in writing for the exercise of supervision. Before the cast
the workplace removes the identified deficiencies. If the defect cannot be
immediately threatening the safety and operation of the delete, not
the workplace can be cast.
(2) the excavation, galleries, chimneys and concentrates and excavation
Jam and at the workplace, where it is used in the minting of blasting, and
in the workplace, where it cannot be excluded the presence of flammable gases, vapours and
money (hereinafter referred to as "flammable gases"), danger or inrush fo water or
zvodněných materials, ensure their technical racing tour
supervision at least once in the inning, in which the work is performed. Racing
performs inspection of such workplace at least twice a week.
(3) the technical supervision of compliance with the inspection checks of workplaces
the relevant operating documentation, the status of the workplace and of access roads,
the status of safety and technological equipment and machines. If you cannot
delete the detected deficiencies and the staff are obviously and immediately
at risk, technical supervision of stops in the workplace work and arrange for the departure of the
employees in a safe place. On this measure, immediately inform the
the racing. The results of the survey and the specified measures shall be recorded in the day
checks in the appropriate book.
(4) in order to ensure work safety and the operation of the race's adjacent
the underground works, without delay, be communicated to all the knowledge that is associated with the
safe and professional management of these works.
(5) the safe state of the accessible caves Tour performs a day before
the start of operation in her authorized employee and once every 6 months
Racing. On the content and the outcome of the inspections shall immediately carry out viewing
(6) the Inspections referred to in paragraph 5 shall be checked at least
and State of the rock mass) made available part of the cave and its collateral
against the fall of rocks,
(b) the feasibility and throughput) and lighting,
(c) ventilation and air composition),
(d)) the water regime of the cave and
(e)) the functionality of the security alarm equipment.
(7) the Organization at least once a year, tours of the steel and
wooden structures and buildings, if they are exposed to moisture
or aggressive substances. About performs inspection and its contents
the person performing the inspection record.
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
The STAFF of the
section 7 of the
(1) an outline of the training, the amount of time that an employee must work under the
the supervision of a designated qualified employees, and how the tests shall determine the
racing by type of work, if these requirements are not established
provisions to ensure the safety and the operation of, or specific
(2) on-the-job training may waive the graduates of secondary vocational and
universities and their employees, who are taught in the scope in which the
they have to work.
Classification of employees
(1) an employee may be responsible for the performance of the work and the workplace,
If the disabled eligible, and only if,
and if an internship), if he has not been pardoned according to § 7 (2). 2,
(b)) was a familiar with the principles of safe conduct in the workplace and with
and the source of possible threat and
(c)) if he was familiar with the operating documentation to the extent necessary for the performance of
his work. ^ 5)
(2) a Work in which there is an increased risk of accident (hereinafter referred to as "work
associated with increased danger ") may perform only authorized
employee. Such work must be carried out without the operational documentation and
without continuous monitoring work activities and the State of the workplace
a designated employee (hereinafter referred to as "constant surveillance").
(3) Permanent surveillance may only be exercised by the employee, who was with his
rights and obligations of the familiar. When the performance of the employee specified by the
as a permanent supervision must not move away from the place of performance and shall not employ
anything other than supervision.
(4) the Organization shall determine the work associated with increased danger of accidents and for the
These works designate the permanent supervision.
Fill in the underground of one employee is allowed when the
If the intended and secured way and time of appellate review or reporting or shorter
period inspections of the workplace by the supervisory authorities.
The staff of the
(1) employees shall verify the safe condition of the workplace before starting work
during it. When the threat to life, health and safety of persons and property
work stops, it shall notify this threat to the foreman and act under section 9b. In
It is possible to continue work, as soon as the threat passed.
(2) except in the cases referred to in § 8 paragraph. 2 enter into
endangered places in them and delete their potential
(3) the employees are allocated to personal protective
resources at work follow the operational documentation and legislation to
to ensure work safety and traffic and elect such workflows,
which are in accordance with the rules of safe work. Without the parent command
does not change anything on the operational, safety, fire, health and
other devices. Use and operate can only the machinery, equipment,
tools and utilities that were designed for their work.
(4) employees nevzdalují from his workplace without the consent of the leader
or technical supervision except for imperative reasons, in particular the imminent
the danger of nausea, sudden illness or injury. Departure from
urgent reasons promptly reports the leader and technical supervision.
(5) employees shall respect the guidelines resulting from the security designation,
warning signals and warnings. They are also required to obey instructions
patrols belonging to the safety circuit, in particular during blasting
(6) in places with an increased fire danger must not be used
open fire or smoke. In exceptional cases, may be used
open fire only on the written order of the organization.
Anyone who notices the danger which might endanger the health or
the lives of people or cause traffic accident (a crash) or disorder
technical equipment or signs of such danger, if
cannot delete this risk himself, it shall notify immediately to technical supervision
or inspection service and notifies all physical persons,
that could be at risk from this hazard.
Foreman, foreman for the stamping ground of the works and the foreman for excavating
the underground works
(1) a group of two or more of the employees governed by the foreman. The performance of the activities of the
the foreman entrusts the technical supervision of the staff.
(2) the Foreman for stamping or digging of underground works can only be
an employee with at least three years ' professional experience in minting or excavation
mining or underground workings and who passed an examination of professional knowledge
and of the relevant provisions in order to ensure work safety and operation.
The performance of the activity leader for stamping or excavation of underground works
instructs employees racing. The scope, method and time limits for the repetition of tests
Specifies the organization.
(3) the foreman shall ensure the safety of the group assigned to him and ensures safe
the State Department, compliance with operational documentation and execution of orders
superiors. There is a clear and immediate danger to employees and
If you cannot delete them, stop work and conferred on him the Group
a safe place.
(4) when the shift foreman warns the new leader on the important
fact or glitches in the workplace. If it is unable to do so, shall submit a
the report of the technical surveillance before the onset of rotation shifts.
THE HEAD OF THE FOURTH
SERIOUS ACCIDENTS AT WORK, MAJOR EVENTS, SIGNIFICANT OPERATIONAL ACCIDENTS AND
Reports of serious accidents at work, major events, serious
traffic accidents and hazardous conditions
(1) the Organization shall ensure the immediate reporting of serious accidents at work,
major events, serious traffic accidents and hazardous conditions
the relevant district mining authority.
(2) these Reports serious occupational accidents
(b)) injury, which is a life-threatening accident with subsequent anatomical or
functional loss of authority, life-threatening damage to health, including
industrial poisoning and injury with a character of the accident happening that
It was as a result of violation of safety regulations and suggests
serious threat to the safety and health at work, or
(c)), when the bulk of the same accident accident storyline were injured at least 3
persons, of whom at least one has suffered mortal injury, or when the
injured more than 10 people.
(3) this is a serious event, significant operational accidents and dangerous
States, and it
and) ignition and explosions of flammable gases,
b) fires in underground and surface fires, which threaten the person in
(c)) the presence of gas or polluting nedýchatelných over the permissible limit in the
(d)) závaly the underground works, whose zmáhání is envisaged for a longer period
than 24 hours or whose effects are, on the surface,
e) průvaly water, and surface, and for materials to
the underground works
f) leakage and leakage of hazardous substances in underground works
(g)) loss or proven leak radioactive emitters, or other
h) finding missing persons, or
I) death of a person in the underground.
(4) Furthermore, the reports of serious events, significant operational accidents and
dangerous situations, if they occur at
and handling of explosives), including injuries, přiotrávení fumes
emerging during the explosion, breaking into stores, theft or finding
(b) the use of reserved technical equipment) including electric accidents
stream ^ 6), or
(c) the operation of hoisting equipment including the) injuries incurred in the operation of hoisting
device ^ 7).
The conservation status of the place of serious work accidents, major events,
unsafe condition and serious traffic accident (accident)
(1) where there has been a serious accident or serious
the event, an unsafe condition or serious traffic accident (a crash)
You cannot change anything until the district mining Office has not made an inspection of the place of
or decided otherwise, except when it comes to the rescue of the health and life of
people and the necessary work to ensure the safety and security of assets
operation. Changes required from other serious reasons can be made
only with the consent of the district mining Office.
(2) a place of serious work accidents, serious, dangerous events
condition or serious operational mishap takes organization documentation,
in particular, the sketch, map, photos.
(3) the Organization shall keep documentation on the serious work injury, serious
the event, a dangerous condition or serious traffic accident 5 years ago.
Plan to combat the serious operational mishap
(1) ensure that Racing in conjunction with the mine rescue service before
start of activities carried out in the manner of mining development plan
control of significant operational accident ^ 9) and its update, where is
to its processing.
(2) plan to combat the serious operational mishap is binding for all persons
visitors in the underground and the objects for which it is drawn up.
(3) where there is an obligation to handle the serious fighting plan
operational accidents, shall determine the method of disclosure and ensure the racing people
responsible for tasks in the liquidation of the accident and the list of authorities, organizations and
employers that it is necessary to inform about the crash.
The contents of the emergency plan
(1) emergency plan contains a portion of the contingency, the operational and mapping.
(2) the contingency part emergency plan contains
and the list of persons), employers, organisations and bodies, which must be
bring on the crash site; first it is necessary to summon the head of the
the liquidation of the accident,
(b)) the list of persons, organisations and bodies, which must be informed about the
(c) the duties of the selected employees at) crash.
(3) the operational part of the emergency plan contains all solutions
predictable types of accident, the occurrence of which the underground construction or
underground work, it can be assumed, and the accident on the surface, that would
its implications began to threaten people in the underground, and specifies the
and fast and reliable) way to notice to persons at risk of accidents,
(b)) the way of the appeal and the rescue of persons, determine the survival trips, Chamber
shelters and the like,
(c)) the means for rapid and effective control of crash, fire-fighting resources
and the way the fire water supply, emergency warehouses and landfills,
(d)) need to changes in ventilation to ensure the safe passage of persons from the affected
part of the underground buildings or underground work.
(4) the operational part specifies the time after which, when
interruption of the ventilation of the appeal of a person from the underground.
(5) emergency and operative part contains any measures in relation
to the adjacent underground buildings and underground works, or to clear the mines and
(6) the Mapping part of the emergency plan form
a basic map of the race), ^ 11)
(b)) map control accidents ^ 12) designating the water resources of the applicable
to hasebním purposes of explosives warehouses, storerooms, flammable substances on
the surface of the water and the distribution of fire and fire hydrants, location of
resources for the rescue of persons, their treatment and transport.
Control the crash
(1) work on the rescue and combat the accident liquidation managers
the crash, which is racing.
(2) the racing may appoint another representative of the head of the liquidation of the accident
the employee; This, however, must meet the competence of ^ 13)
the racing. Deputy Head of the liquidation of the accident satisfies the obligations
the head of the liquidation of the accident for the duration of his absence.
(3) at the time of the accident may not be fighting head of the liquidation of the accident
pověřován other tasks, which would have prevented him to carry out the tasks of the head of
the liquidation of the accident.
(4) the head of the liquidation of the accident after receiving news about the crash
immediately takes control of the control. After the analysis of the situation to assess
possibly modifies the operational part of the emergency plan, determine the method
and, where appropriate, checks issued commands to the
and the rescue of persons, in particular), their appeal, the retirement or the outlet of the
the affected area,
(b) registration of persons), which are underground, and in particular in the
the affected area,
(c) the implementation of other measures) in the operative part of the emergency plan,
intended for the resulting from the crash,
(d)), or occupation of persons, authorities, employers ' and
organizations listed in the emergency section of the emergency plan according to the type
(e) the prohibition on entry into the underground), with the exception of mine rescuers and people,
that enter into the underground on his written order,
f) informing the other legal entities and persons that could crash
g) supply material and equipment needed to combat the disaster.
Familiarizing with the accident plan
(1) the Introduction of the employee with the accident plan is a condition of its
inclusion in the workplace under section 8.
(2) the employees referred to in paragraph 1 shall be repeated with every change
emergency plan, which concerns them, but at least once a year.
THE HEAD OF THE FIFTH
section 16 of the
(1) before the commencement of the works or activities for which it is so this
the Decree provided for, shall be drawn up appropriate operational
documentation, in particular, the technological process, workflow, traffic
regulations, rules or instructions for operation and maintenance. Operating
documentation approved racing.
(2) the operational documentation must specify the relationship, or concurrency
operations, the conditions for the safe performance of work, the endangered places and
the method of their identification, the means and technology to ensure
work safety and traffic and measures to ensure that the workplace after a period,
After that it does not work.
(3) the operational documentation shall be in accordance with the design documentation,
the requirements of the legislation in order to ensure work safety and operation,
decisions on the authorization or approval of the activity, or
device ^ 23), technical conditions of the manufacturer or supplier of the equipment
or construction and the manufacturer's instructions for operation and maintenance of equipment.
(4) For similar activities may use a type of operational documentation
adapted to the local conditions.
(5) the operating documentation must be in changing conditions without delay
(6) the staff must be familiar with before starting the work of the operational
the documentation to the extent that concerns them.
(7) the operational documentation shall be stored at the specified location accessible
for employees who are required to comply with it.
(8) operational documentation must be kept for at least one year from the end of
the work. If you work an injury fatal, life
dangerous or strategies, operational documentation must be retained
at least 5 years from the accident.
Management works in the underground and the requirements of the design documentation
(1) Management of underground works is permitted only according to the project, which
compiled by mining engineer ^ 24), whose expertise has been validated by the
According to the special regulations of the ^ 13).
(2) the basis for the processing of the project is geological and
inženýrskogeologický survey, which must be processed and evaluated
According to the special regulations ^ 25) before starting work on the project.
The results of geological and inženýrskogeologického of the survey must provide
enough information for the processing of project documentation.
(3) the project must be a risk analysis of the factors affecting the
the safety of the implementation of the work and of the objects in the range of possible influence on
the basis of the overall assessment of the results of geological and
inženýrskogeologického survey. Project splits the rock massif in the
kvazihomogenních units and for each of the units will determine the way of ensuring the
the stability of the excavation, and technological progress.
(4) project documentation also sets out the requirements for the content and scope of the
the geomonitoring, establishes a zone of influence with respect to the induced deformation
the overburden, seismic effects and effect on the groundwater regime.
(5) part of the project documentation is the calculation that models the behavior of the
during the excavation of the rock mass in the kvazihomogenním of the whole with the proposed
way to ensure the stability of the excavation.
(6) the organisation shall ensure regular evaluation of the Geotechnical monitoring with
regard to the eventual achievement of the warning status and early use
set out measures to secure implementation.
(1) Management of underground works is allowed, if it is processed and supplemented
geological and inženýrskogeologická, which provides the necessary documentation
information about the circumstances in which the work is to be safely conducted. In the case of
prediction of the occurrence of underground caverns, mining and underground works and
other anomalies, which may have an influence on the security in the conduct of
the underground works, it is necessary to their authentication.
(2) Inženýrskogeologická documentation contains in particular information on
and the distribution of the rock mass on) kvazihomogenní units of similar
the properties of the inženýrskogeologických properties of the rock mass, and
Save the rocks due to the face and the face of the excavation, and especially from the
excavation will start at the point of view of deformation behaviour and strength properties, rock,
the quality and the cross-section, the quality of fill cavities and caverns,
cohesion, the danger of the weak and zavalování, throughput,
vrtatelnosti and suitability for anchoring,
(b)) during geological faults, the implied locations with elevated
pressures over the rocks, pokryvných, depth of weathering and surface
underground water, the height of the total and the rock, in the cases
the underground works stored beneath the surface of the shallow data localization
weakened zones in the rock massif with significantly lower structural strength,
about places and leaking effluent water
(c) the recommended parameters of individual kvazihomogenních) units
the rock mass for the calculation of the rock pressure dimensioning reinforcement and
determination method of disintegration and
d) hydro-geological and gas conditions to the extent necessary for the
establishing safety measures.
(3) Inženýrskogeologická documentation contains information about the surrounding area
the underground works into the distance, its possible influence. Information about the area
the underground works must contain detailed information about the seismic and
inženýrskogeologických, about the nature of above-ground buildings,
the surface of the terrain and engineering networks in the range of possible influence
underground work, its status and resistance to manifestations of the excavation.
(4) in the inženýrskogeologické documentation shall contain the facts directly
authenticated, certified or indirectly implied.
(5) If, in the course of the excavation are encountered other inženýrskogeologické
ratios compared to the project, it is necessary to further evaluate these before excavation,
where applicable, make a change to the project or additional inženýrskogeologický
the survey. The scope and content of the additional exploration will determine the mining engineer,
the project elaborated.
(6) Inženýrskogeologická documentation, the continuous excavation
the underground works.
(7) Upon punching must be evaluated the development of deformations at a time by using the
the measurements provided for the project. When you deviate manifestations of the impact of
the excavation of the rock massif, underground work and of the objects in the overburden compared
the assumption listed in the project it is necessary to carry out a reassessment of
provided for measures to ensure the safety of traffic and the objects in the
the overburden. In case of necessity it is necessary to clarify the measures on
the new static calculation.
(8) part of the documentation is the exploration of underground disposal method
works and wells.
Documentation and records
(1) in addition to the documentation required by specific provisions to ensure
work safety and traffic organisations in activities carried out by
and the book report, směnového)
(b)) the book of orders and
(c)) the book of checks.
(2) the race to determine where and how they are to be stored and kept books
referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and (c))), and according to local conditions can also
to specify that these books will be merged. Racing may entrust another
employees activities referred to in the first sentence.
(3) the Books referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and (c))) are kept from the date of the initiation of the
work at the workplace, to the date of termination of the activities carried out by mining
in each of the calendar months in a year. The page must be
marked so that it is not possible to renumber or change their
the order. The book must be available at the place of the designated race.
(4) records of supervisory bodies, reporting of data sensors, sensors, and the similar
records for which the regulations to ensure the safety and operation of the
do not require form books, may be carried out in a manner that will allow the
retention and use of data for a specified period of time.
(5) the results of statutory inspections, inspections, measurements and analysis
record the employee who is made. Unless otherwise specified,
records are kept for at least one year.
(6) training, on-the-job training and tests according to the legislation in order to ensure
work safety and operation of the leading organization records.
The book of směnového report
The records in the book of směnového the reporting done by the racing authorized employee
in the appropriate shift; in particular, records of the particulars of the
and the workplace from the perspective of) State work safety and operation,
(b) the time course of activities) in the course of the shift-basic operations; about
Special activities will be conducted separately, records
(c) the reasons for and the time course of) the interrupt and restore the stamping or
for boring work,
(d)) of serious accidents at work, major traffic accidents and
hazardous conditions, if they are not kept separately,
(e)) start time of activity, the implementation of the work and their activities
subcontractors, if these data are not kept separately,
(f)) and the lessons of the staff changes in occupational safety and
safety, if these data are not kept separately,
(g)) and the training of the persons staying in the underground work, with the
conditions of work safety and the safety of operations, if the data
they are not kept separately, and
h) effects of nepředpokladatelných expressions as a result of the excavation, trenching or
carried out blasting works compared to the operational documentation.
The records in the book commands contain the information concerning the
and the race to remove statements) deficiencies and hazardous conditions,
(b) technical visits to commands) solutions to immediate removal
deficiencies and hazardous conditions,
(c) the race to implement commands) change of project documentation
the proposed responsible Mining Designer, who handled the project, and
(d)) the commands and instructions of a race setting corrective measures to
recorded the results of the Geotechnical measurement.
section 18 c
The book checks
In the book of records of the checks performed by the racing authorized employee. Insert
protocols, or entry of the record must be done in a day
checks. The book documents the checks, in particular data on the
and inspection reports and records), supervisory bodies and their conclusions,
(b)) recommended or recommended operational changes to derogations
project documentation signed Mining Designer, project
(c) the results of the control activities of the mining) of the designer, the project
processed and which is carried out at least once a week,
(d)) the implementation and the results of geotechnical measurements,
e) unforeseen effects on the surface as a result of the excavation, trenching or
blasting works and
(f) the results of controls carried out by other) technicians.
Preservation of documentation
(1) the documentation and records referred to in section 16 and 18 the employer holds
at least one year from the completion of the work for which it is established. If, at the
the implementation of the work there has been a massive, dangerous to life or death
accidents, operational documentation for at least five years after the year in which the
the accident happened.
(2) the documentation referred to in section 17 shall be governed by the Special
14. ^ ^)
PART THE SECOND
MANAGEMENT WORKS IN THE UNDERGROUND AND GROUND REDEVELOPMENT WORK
The mouth of the works in the underground and the exits of the workplaces
(1) the race will determine the way of ensuring the mouth works in the underground against the fall of persons,
rocks and objects.
(2) Articles and dredging the rock must not be stored in a manner that allows
fall into art in the underground or its breach of the excessive load.
(3) every workplace must be safely walkable and free exit.
Protection of underground works, engineering networks and other objects
(1) a project for the management of the underground works under a continuous built-up area shall be defined by
bandwidth expected downturns and indicate the values of permissible declines
building objects and engineering networks, depending on the
the technology and properties of the rock mass. The project also will determine how
and the frequency of measurement of convergence of the excavation at the time of the construction of the cheeks of the underground
the works and their permissible values, measuring the shifts of construction and other
objects; When you use the blasting and measurement of seismic load.
(2) in the space of the underground works of the mined from the surface to the surface ústícího
or maintained by the shallow surface must be measured
and engineering networks and cable) leadership, ^ 15)
(b)), the underground spaces
c) leakage or outflow of harmful substances,
d) construction and other interested objects or archaeological monuments,
(e)) and the nature of the operation distance communications on them and punching may only be
initiated, if verified their status and made the necessary arrangements.
If this fact finds during stamping, necessary
measures or work stops.
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
MANAGEMENT WORKS IN THE UNDERGROUND AND GROUND REDEVELOPMENT WORK
Technological process and operating procedures
(1) the underground work must only be conducted and remedial work carried out
According to the technological procedure ensuring safe work procedure.
Technological process must be in accordance with the project under section 16a.
(2) technological procedure shall determine
and the direction and bows) stamping or excavation cross-section of underground works, and
(b) the maximum permissible length of the shot), method and procedure of disintegration
rocks and broken down the face,
c) precautions when punching or excavation of underground work needed
for reasons of proximity to other underground spaces, engineering networks,
cable the management and safety of surface objects in the overburden, including
the design of preventive measures, the stability
d) projected inženýrskogeologické and hydrogeological conditions,
(e)) kind of way, and the period of building reinforcement, its distance and
no more than a holiday, the distance from the face the increasing strength
concrete way the creation and filling of vacant space for reinforcement, the kind of
Provisional reinforcement and provisional reinforcement, substitution rules for cutting
Provisional reinforcement, supply of materials for the reinforcement of, a time limit for the establishment of a permanent
(f) the method of ventilation of the workplace),
(g) the method of disposal of the dust),
(h)) method of drainage,
I) special measures against inrush fo water or materials zvodněných, breach of
the stability of rock mass around the excavation, or other hazards,
j) mechanical and electrical equipment for stamping, ventilation, reinforcement and
to the scope and organization of transport) in the workplace,
l) procedure and the continuity of operations,
m) range of the workplace with the definition of responsibilities,
n) personal protective equipment,
about) other measures require the special conditions, particularly in the
expectations of increased deformation of the excavation, making nadvýrubů, opening
rocks from the face and the like,
p) means for safe exit from the pit or the pit and their
q) to achieve a warning and emergency conditions found within the
the Geotechnical monitoring and
r) distance of the rock, or subordinate headings parallel mined
the underground works.
(3) the annex forms the routing diagram of the cross, where appropriate,
longitudinal cross-section of underground works in designating the location of the equipment and
of transport equipment.
(4) the cave open to the public may only be operated in accordance with the
the operational procedure, which shall determine the conditions for the entry of persons into the cave.
Operating procedure also contains
and emergency) solution
(b)) the scope and content of inspections pursuant to section 6 (1). 5 and 6,
(c)) the measures to fulfil the requirements laid down in the authorisation for the operation,
(d) replacement of lighting sources),
e) equipment, personal lights
(f) ensure a friendly atmosphere) and even with regard to the impact of external
Reinforcement works in the underground
(1) Work in the underground must be vyztuženo so as to avoid falling
rocks. The reinforcement must also prevent the accidental release
the rock mass and its penetration into it, and thus the possible threat
(2) Work in the underground is allowed to mint and leave without reinforcement, if in
There is no danger of him falling rocks or if any deformation
do not endanger objects in the overburden.
Stamping and tunelovacími major machine and shields
(1) the Tunnelling and tunnelling machine can be put into operation until after the departure of the
all persons from the reach of the rozpojovacího body of the machine. In the space before the
separating machine, outside the authority of the cases of replacement of cutting tools, maintenance
and in place of the disorders, no one to enter. Before the entry into
This space shall verify that there is no danger of falling rocks and whether it is
the machine is secured against entry into operation.
(2) move the tunnelling and tunnelling machine and the shield is permitted only
If no one is vulnerable to this shift.
(3) in the space where they are fitted with all the parts by ukladače,
the work, which must not be held with planting immediately.
(4) under the working platforms may only be a person, only if they are not there
at risk from falling rocks or subject.
(1) when the hydraulic unit into operation near the
the hydraulic parts of the machine may keep just the one who controls the machine. When
the face may be offset by just the one who gives the label the lower manual
(2) in the extruded pipe and in the pit may be carried out when you shift
only by regulating the movement of the work associated with the pipe.
(3) manual grit rock on the face are allowed only in the tubes of diameter
at least 0.8 m. In diameter of less than 1 m is an employee at the face
chained to the precautionary and protected another employee from the place of
inter protlačovanou pipe.
section 27 of the
Tunnelling and large underground works
(1) until the establishment of the permanent reinforcement of the tunnel and "large-volume
the underground works must be allowed and any stability control
obtrhávání sides and ceiling.
(2) Stamping with overpriced adit is allowed only if the
excavation of předrážky used such technology, which would alter the conditions
the coining of the tunnel.
(3) Upon punching in the face may not be articulated improve production of muck from the
upper degrees, no one threatened to lower levels. The current cast
more degrees face is allowed only if it is kept safe
access to them and ensure the stability of the upper grades; the device and the person
must not be endangered by falling or sesutím.
The use of observational methods tunelovacích
(1) in addition to the requirements defined in section 16a of project documentation in the
the use of observational methods further down
and on the basis of the results of inženýrskogeologického), the survey forecast
the distribution of the rock mass in the route and around the work to kvazihomogenních
units with anticipated behaviour of the rock mass during excavation,
(b) the distribution of the mined section) works to the classes of the excavation under the
implied inženýrskogeologických conditions in the kvazihomogenním
a whole and
(c) the method of editing options), to ensure stability of the excavation in the
technological class of the excavation on the basis of the actual inženýrskogeologických
the conditions encountered during the excavation.
(2) before the commencement of the work shall be evaluated by the project documentation
Professional valuer ^ 26).
(3) Technological class of the excavation shall determine, in particular,
and the method of excavation sequence on) partial excavation,
(b)) maximum distance of each part and the requirements of the rock
on the possible closure of the profile component of the excavation or the whole work in
Depending on the distance from the face, or on time,
(c) maximum recommended length), and the shot of the excavation,
(d) how to ensure the stability of the excavation), including in relation to the time of the excavation face
implementation of excavation,
(e) the method of breaking rock mass),
f) speed of the excavation,
(g)) the maximum expected deformation of rock mass and its effect on the
h) warning conditions in terms of ensuring the stability of the excavation, the load-bearing capacity
System lining-rock, the permissible deformation of the excavation and to ensure
the stability of the objects in the overburden. The warning status may be in addition to the values specified
and the expected developments in the monitored variable in time and
and recommendations for the implementation of the accompanying) measures to achieve
the warning status.
(4) Technological class of the excavation must be in the project dokladovány
technical documentation in the transverse and longitudinal section. The anchorage system must
be provides on the developed coat lining.
(5) every shot, including partial excavation of the rock must be included in the
technological class of the excavation by encountered inženýrskogeologických
conditions and on the basis of the results of the measurements. Classification performs
geotechnik and approves the racing.
(6) the extent, type and number of elements of the temporary reinforcements for ensuring the stability of
excavation technology of the excavation in the individual classes must be in the course of the
the excavation of the updated in accordance with zastiženými and inženýrskogeologickými
(7) For every shot must be the starting sheet. Racing
provides a way of keeping záběrových leaves, which must contain, in particular,
and the face, chainage)
(b) the time frame)
(c)) the length of the shot,
(d) the method of disintegration and)
(e) the minimum content of elements) to ensure the stability of the reinforcement, especially
Lattice frames, support networks, anchoring, the thickness and quality of concrete,
ensure the stability of the excavation face, overbreak and Grouting.
Stamping in the frames of the flat steel tunelovacích
(1) the distance of wooden thresholds, which puts the tunnelling, the frames
be not more than 1 m frames are rozepřeny to each other.
(2) the rail must be pulled continuously with the excavation, and it's all over
the circuit works, and presses to the obverse of the excavation, the a-line wedges.
Stamping of chimneys
(1) the chimney may not have a separate lezní the Department, if it is ensured
the possibility of understanding between staff at the base of the chimney and on the face of the chimney.
Entry into the chimney without prior understanding is disabled. For walk
or drive in the chimney is all the other work of the disabled.
(2) the current work at different levels of the chimney is allowed only if the
When employees are not at risk. Specific measures to
the protection of workers when these works will determine the technological procedure.
Stamping with driving rigs
(1) the technological procedure specifies time limits and how checks consistency of rocks
of the work and the status of the anchor track driving platform.
(2) the material delivered driving platform may not endanger the persons and
to inhibit the output on the working platform.
Digging shafts and wells
(1) the Excavation pit and wells (hereinafter referred to as "the pit") is only allowed
then, if the following conditions are met:
and the mouth of the pit on an inclined) surface is provided so that the withholding
water nestékala into the pit and its surrounding area, nerozmáčela
(b)) in the outer deeper than 5 m is established at a height of 2 to 4 m above the date
protective waste chute. For representing the full landing lezního
the Department. For shafts with a cross-section of 2.5 m2 is possible instead of povalu to establish the full
ohražení ohlubně to the amount of 1.1 m,
c) pit to a depth of 15 m is equipped with at least a fixed ladder.
Pit deeper than 15 m is equipped with a separate Department with lezním
odpočívadly of vertical distance of not less than 5 m. Lezní Department can be
nahraženo vertical ladder with protective basket. In the outer, where you can
When you lean on the wall, climbing is possible from the protective baskets may be waived or
use our ladder. The extraction in the outer cross-section 2.5 m2
the ladder must not remain in the cross-section of the pit.
(2) if it is not lezní from the separation of the hoist area separated by a pažením, is
the current mining and walk people disabled.
(3) the entrance to the pit is disabled, or if the rope is not ready
ladder for safe output.
(4) work in the outer is permitted only if it is on the shaft Bank still
at least one staff member present.
(5) the Pit, which has lost its importance, and the underground work of the impacted her
must be disposed of immediately after the acquisition of documentation. Way
Specifies the disposal project.
Excavation construction of shafts
(1) a construction shaft deeper than 5 m is allowed on dredge and
to operate only if it is equipped with a separate lezním Department. Lezní
the Department must comply with the following construction requirements:
and) the vertical distance between odpočívadly can be no more than 5 m,
(b) the rail gap separating) lezní from the separation of the hoist area can be
not more than 0.1 m,
(c)) of the structure must provide in all directions with protection against falling into the
(2) Lezní the Department is allowed to replace the vertical ladder with protective
the basket, which is located at least 0.5 m from the reach of the extracting vessel.
(3) technological procedure will determine the method and means of escape from the
the construction of the shaft and place their storage or location.
Excavation, deepening and the reconstruction of the jam
(1) to protect the people on the bottom of the pit must be set up representing protection conducted
under special legislation. ^ 7)
(2) when used to digging, deepening or reconstruction of mining
the device must not be the pit during the work in a pit used for other purposes.
(3) for the excavation, the deepening and the reconstruction of the jam project also determine
the security measures, in particular to protect persons from falling into the pit,
measures against falling rocks and objects and how to fit the worker
Digging in the zvodněných or gassy rocks
(1) the Excavation in rocks, where you can expect sprains or gases,
průvaly or zvodněných of the materials is allowed only after verification
rocks within the specified project or technological procedure.
(2) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall also apply to the excavation, whose bottom is
zpevněno injection or by freezing.
(3) when the dredging and deepening of the jam by freezing shall designate a project or
technological process of special measures to prevent the formation of ice
stalactites in profile pits or measures for their timely removal and
increase the frequency of checks of návěštních devices.
Excavation pits with předvrtem or with the předrážkou
(1) work on the bottom of the pit without a hedge against falling into the předvrtu or
předrážky is disabled. Project or technological procedure determines how the
ensure, as well as a way to ensure the safety of workers at
improve production under the bottom mouth of předvrtu or předrážky.
(2) the race will determine the way the release and removal of rocks in the blockage of the předvrtu
or předrážky. This work is carried out under constant surveillance.
Groundwater remediation work
(1) Groundwater remediation work may only be started up after verifying the status of the
the underground and surface objects and surroundings in the scope of the envisaged
the impact of these works.
(2) Underground space, in which the remedial work carried out must be
Excavations and Valley
(1) the sides of the excavation must be secured against a smothering when reaching a depth of
1.5 m; in the process, or where rocks can be expected external influences
(for example, seismic strain), from depth 0.7 m.
(2) When zmáhání or making a hole it is necessary to proceed from the
predicted outer edge of the hole to hole, or the center of the
Valley. Measures in case of landslide or forfeiture shall designate operational
(3) it is prohibited to leave the unsecured material under his, than
is the angle of repose of the material.
(4) removal of dangerous převěsů is performed standing.
Demolition work in the underground
(1) before commencing cutting, it is necessary to define the affected area. This
the space must be secured against the entry of unauthorized persons.
(2) project or technological process of demolition shall determine the measures
against the threat of adjacent structures, and building elements and výztužních
static method to ensure the affected objects.
(3) the demolition work above him are prohibited. Escape route from the workplace
must still be free.
(4) the ceiling construction must not be subjected to over load carrying capacity referred to in
(5) for leaving the workplace at risk shall be determined by a distress signal significantly
different from the other used signals. With an emergency signal is to be
meet all the employees involved in the demolition works.
Maintenance works in the underground
(1) access to works in the underground or its part, threatens the status of
the safety of persons is permitted only for the purpose of removal of hazardous
the State, on a written order.
(2) Zmáhací work is carried out according to the routing. His
the development shall not be required, if the control of the crash.
The depredations of the reinforcement
When the depredations of the reinforcement of employees may stay in the locked
the area with the free way exit. Other work may only be carried out at the same time
only if you do not endanger the safety of persons.
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
PERMANENT REINFORCEMENT (LINING) WORKS IN THE UNDERGROUND
(1) the use of sprayed concrete determined project or technological process,
that includes, in particular,
and production of transport policy and) storing the mixture,
(b) the time limit and method of control) finished the reinforcement,
c) means for protecting workers from flying a mixture,
(d)) the size of the nadvýrubu, which can be zastříkat through the completed reinforcing
(2) reinforcing the networks may not produce a hollow space.
Transport and storage of concrete mixtures
(1) the concrete mixture is allowed to transport and store only such
in a way, that the employees were not at risk of zavalením concrete mixtures
(2) the understanding between the control device for the transport of concrete mixtures
and the place of storage ensures the appropriate alarm. From this it is possible to
waived in the case of mutual visibility.
(3) technological procedure shall determine, in particular,
and how to save and link) pipes, hoses, conveyor belts and other
device for the transport of concrete so that it cannot cause an overload of the
or excessive stress on the reinforcement, rigging, scaffolding, or formwork and
threats to the safety and operation,
(b)) method of cleaning the pipes,
(c)) load hinges of the pipeline taking into account the weight of the full pipe and on
(4) for transport via a gravity pipeline is each tube should be attached to
equipment or the most rope.
(5) in the transportation of concrete mix must be no creasing of the hose.
(1) Formwork and odbedňování is performed according to the routing,
which specifies in particular the
and the way to ensure tightness), load carrying capacity and spatial rigidity of the formwork,
(b) the carrying capacity of supporting structures the formwork),
(c)) the minimum strength of concrete, which can be registered in construction,
(d) filling checks) formwork and shoring structures before
(e)) for the inflatable boarding and inspection on the set the internal pressure in the
over the concrete.
(2) when using sliding formwork, technological procedure shall determine
and translating sections and) way of concreting,
(b)) the way the understanding between the place of service and drag the drive station
(3) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the shuttering of simple elements
or up to 1 m formwork.
Assembly of stacked lining
(1) installation of lining stacked of building components is permitted only by using the
trimmers. The gate can be used for this activity only in the establishment of
ukladač, the site for the exchange of elements, when fitting the connecting elements and
locking pieces and, in the cases where the total length of the section of stacked lining
shall not exceed 10 m.
(2) the release of the osazovaného element ukladače from the shoulder is allowed only if the
If it is secured against falling. Keep the element attached to the lining of the shoulder
ukladače is prohibited.
(3) when installing the lining by using the windlass must be an element of the lining connect to
rope winch so as to guarantee the security of the connection and handling.
When lifting it is prohibited to transfer control from one winch rope on the rope
the second winch and disconnect cable from the element, which has not been safely secured
against a fall.
Anchoring and svorníková reinforcement
(1) the Svorníkovou reinforcement is allowed to use only where there is a guaranteed
the required strength of its entrenchment.
(2) the operational documentation will determine the way and time the implementation of controls
load-bearing capacity of bolts in cast and full load.
(3) the Bolts should be mounted from the secured area in the direction of
(4) the bolts tight at the end of the borehole must foot with washer firmly
Grouting is carried out according to the project or process, which
Specifies in particular the
and the highest injection pressure),
(b)) the place where the operator may keep rigs, to be protected from
the possible effects of the works,
(c) the width of the equipment and the way) the injection needle into the slots in the reinforcement bars
or hole so that it could not pressure the injection mass release,
(d)) way to connect hoses, as well as the way of connection of injection needles.
The underground walls, drilled piles for reinforcement (lining)
The construction of the underground wall and pile for reinforcement (lining) is carried out
According to the project or technological procedure, which shall determine, in particular,
and the groundbreaking procedure),
(b)) the stability of the walls during the excavation and after its completion,
(c)), after which time the underground wall reaches the required load capacity,
(d) the quantity of materials that) must be in stock available for concentration
the suspension in the range by the work,
e) measures in the sharp decrease in the level of suspension or a borehole,
including measures to ensure the area.
THE HEAD OF THE FOURTH
The waste pile is operated by ^ 16) according to the technological procedure, which shall determine the
in particular, the
and) way to store and subscription,
(b)) the disposal of dust,
(c)) the security measures during the operation of machinery and equipment,
(d)) the stability of odvalu.
PART THE THIRD
The composition of the atmosphere
(1) in the works in the underground, in which present or may delay
the person must contain air volume at least 20% of oxygen and
the concentration of the gaseous pollutants shall not exceed the following
and) carbon monoxide (CO) 0.003%
(b)) of carbon dioxide (CO2) 1.0%
c) oxides of nitrogen (nitrozní gas) (NO + NO2) 0.00076%
d) hydrogen sulphide (H2S) 0.00072%.
(2) into the subsoil must be supplied such a quantity of fresh winds to
the composition of the atmosphere has been complied with in accordance with paragraph 1.
(3) the determination of the gaseous pollutants in the atmosphere above the values specified in the
paragraph 1, other inflammable gas or other gaseous pollutants ^ 17)
It is necessary to the operation of the work in the underground stop. The work is possible only
with the consent of the district mining Office.
(4) If the composition of the atmosphere does not comply with the conditions laid down in paragraph 1,
It is necessary to work to mark ban entry or unavailable.
(5) in a cave must be verified by the external influence of climatic conditions on
The method of ventilation
(1) Works in the underground must be ventilated. The method, the types of equipment for ventilation
the divorce of the winds and the like shall designate the project. The project also addresses cases of possible
ingress of flammable gases.
(2) natural ventilation or by diffusion is allowed ventilate if
You cannot assume exceedances referred to in section 50, paragraph. 1
(a). and (d)).) In other cases, must be set up artificial ventilation.
(3) If a project Is determined by the artificial ventilation, ventilation must be continuously
for the presence of people in the underground. The race will determine the needed time
lead time to start airing before the entry of persons into the underground and measures to
to ensure work safety and operation when the artificial ventilation when
(4) in the opening episode of icing, underground or above must
or other means to ensure that the work does not endanger the safety and
operation. Open fire for direct heating of the vtažných winds shall not be
The main fan
(1) if it is to be the underground work or underground construction of ventilated průchodním
větrním shock and is not intended to pressure the project achieved
Naturally, the fan must be installed to create the necessary
pressure drop (hereinafter referred to as "the main fan"). The main fan has
be equipped with devices for measuring the pressure drop.
(2) before the main fan to continuous operation, or when the
significant change its parameters it is necessary to verify its operational
(3) the main fan and its accessories must be in detail
check at least once a year and clean up as necessary and
(4) on the operation and controls the main fan leads the book.
The divorce of the winds
(1) all the unwanted links in the větrní network to be isolated.
(2) Větrní the door must close automatically. They may not stay open
unnecessarily. As soon as their need to pass away, is to be discontinued, or
in the open position.
(3) where the opening of the door interferes with proper ventilation, it is necessary to build
at least two doors at such a distance that some of them have always been
(4) in the places where they cannot be built or properly maintained větrní
the door and the leak does not interfere with the distribution of the winds, it is possible to use větrní
simple curtains or doors.
Ventilation of separate and compressed air
(1) separate ventilation must be established, if the composition of the atmosphere
does not meet the requirements of section 50.
(2) where it is not possible for technological reasons, such as when using the
driving rigs, during the excavation of the underground works or small-profile extrusions
to set up a separate ventilation, compressed air may be větráno.
(3) a separate ventilation must not be in any place průchodního větrního
stream collected more winds than the leakage rate this větrního
(4) Ventilation is to be diverted to stroke průchodního větrního stream or on
the surface to such a distance, that used to have not been kept, the winds again
neproraženého the underground works.
(5) control of the first fan separately ventilated underground works is
permitted only from the průchodního větrního or the surface of the stream.
(6) may be Used only from a material plate ducting, which precludes the spread of
(7) in the face of the underground works separately ventilated, it is possible for
improve ventilation ducting use secondary stroke.
(8) a kind of separate ventilation, the type and location of the fans and dampers
the noise, the kind and the cross-section of the luten including their outlet in průchodního
větrního stream or on the surface, their distance from the face,
lengthening or shortening, stringing, joining and sealing and the way
disposal of the dust extraction will determine project or technological process.
(9) the separate ventilation may be stopped temporarily under conditions which
determine the race.
Ventilation of underground establishments
(1) Vozovnu mining locomotives, machines with diesel engines,
the electric station, warehouse and the warehouse of explosives studded with flammable liquids
and solid lubricants is necessary to ventilate průchodním větrním shock, or must be
equipped with separate ventilation.
(2) in the Chamber for charging the batteries must not be the concentration of hydrogen in the
the air greater than 0.5%. The requirements referred to in section 50, paragraph. 3 must be
met when exceeding this value. Requires at least
dvanáctinásobná air exchange per hour. If the Chamber is ventilated
separate ventilation fan shall be positioned inside the charging
the Chamber. The operation of the guidance unit must be functionally dependent on the operation of the
(3) in the warehouse of flammable liquids and solid lubricants, and in the premises where the
manipulates these substances or gases, requires at least quadruple
air exchange per hour.
(4) Ventilation Chamber with oil transformer or electric
equipment with oil and store flammable liquids and solid lubricants
It is necessary to organize so that testing the winds have already been used to
Check the composition of the air in the underground
(1) determine the kinds of pollutants, Racing ^ 17) to be detected,
the frequency and location of their discovery. There, where the suspected occurrence of the
gaseous pollutants, it is necessary to always check for them.
(2) the result of the control of the composition of the air in the workplace must be the one who
carried out, to the foreman.
Measurement and sampling the air in underground
(1) in all the used underground must be measured at least
once per half a year volume flow and temperature, winds and samples
the air to perform analysis on oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon
(2) the race shall establish time limits for sampling air concentration
nitrozních gas and carbon monoxide in the places, where it is carried out
blasting, and in places with the operation of diesel engines. Collection of samples
the air is checked at random and the length of the specified waiting period after
the blast and a celosměnový average maximum permissible pollutants in
air. ^ 17)
(3) in the Chamber for charging the batteries it is necessary to once every three months
remove a sample of the air concentration of hydrogen, as also in the
places where there is danger of a buildup of gases, and this at a time when
You can assume their highest concentration.
(4) the analysis of air samples to determine their gaseous components may be
replaced by measuring instruments and equipment permitted under a special
18. ^ ^)
PART THE FOURTH
FIRE PROTECTION IN UNDERGROUND
Areas with increased fire danger
(1) Areas with an elevated fire danger will determine the race. Always, however,
for space with an increased fire hazard shall be deemed
and work with the underground) flammable reinforcement,
(b)) and the device object above the Yama, or šachticí,
(c)) space machinery and equipment, in which tanks and distribution is more
than 40 l of flammable liquids,
d) warehouse of combustible materials,
(e) establishment of the underground)
(f))-run warehouse of explosives.
(2) Areas with increased fire hazard shall be provided with a table
with the smoking ban that is located before the entrance to this space.
(3) from the underground and out of the area with an elevated fire danger on the surface
must be regularly removed unneeded flammable substances.
The use of open flame
(1) the use of an open flame is permitted only in the strictly necessary
cases, with the agreement of the race, in a space with an increased fire hazard
danger only on his written order.
(2) a written order to use open fire in place with increased
fire hazards in particular
and the workplace, a place) the type and scope of work,
b) instruments and equipment, with which it will work, and for their
c) safety measures to prevent the risk of fire,
d) extinguishers, emergency
(e) carrying out checks on the vulnerable) places for work and after its
the end of the,
(f) an employee for the performance of the Standing) surveillance,
(g) an employee of the specified device),
(h) an employee at the workplace) dozírajícího and its surroundings
(3) the Employees designated to perform standing, in addition to monitoring is to be
the obligations laid down in section 8 (2). 3, demonstrably save the obligation to
check before starting work with the open fire meet
the security measures specified in the order for the use of an open flame.
(4) the employee overseeing the breaks on the workplace and the
the surrounding area has an obligation after the end of the work is to ensure that there
There is no danger of fire. Tours of the workplace and its surroundings after
the end of work with the open fire is to be carried out for a period of at least eight
hours, and it continuously or at intervals of not longer than one hour.
In the latest of repeated tours must remain in place using an open
fire extinguishing media specified.
(5) the results of the inspections are recorded in the statement referred to in paragraph 2.
Benefits in kind means of fire protection
(1) benefits in kind means of fire protection, such as fire alarm,
fire extinguishers, fire extinguisher, it is necessary to keep on alert and
at least once a year check. Shall not be used for other
purposes than for fire fighting and to practice this activity. Used
means it is necessary to immediately prepare for a new use or
(2) fire-extinguishing equipment and fire extinguisher is necessary to ensure against the
The deployment of fire-fighting resources
(1) in the establishment, or before entering into it, for each of the stationary
machinery and on a mobile machine, in addition to the equipment and machinery,
air power, and with the danger of fire is a must
place the appropriate fire-extinguishing means. In place of the ventilated průchodním větrním
shock, the fire-extinguishing appliances placed on the vtažné side.
(2) on a single unit may be stored only one kind of fire extinguishers.
instruments. If using multiple types of fire extinguishers,
must be stored separately, and at a distance of at least 5 m apart.
(3) on the surface of underground structures it is necessary to establish a fire warehouse equipped with
the necessary supply of fire extinguishers and equipment for use in
underground. Its location, design, equipment and method of storage determines the
Ensure the fire at the mouth of the initial object of underground works
(1) in a building at the mouth of the opening of the underground works or at a distance of less
than 60 m from him with flammable materials. For storage
does not consider such quantities of these materials, which will be no later than
during the following shift brought into the underground.
(2) If it is not possible, due to the local conditions, comply with the requirements
referred to in paragraph 1, it is possible to store flammable materials in the quantities and
When the measures intended project or racing.
Fire ensuring the leading works on underground structures
(1) On underground structures shall not be flammable reinforcement jam, galleries and úpadnic
feature on the surface, nárazišť and other works in the introductory works
underground construction, to a distance of at least 10 metres from the intersection.
(2) the building jam, the galleries and the úpadnic, the engine room of the main fan and extracting
the Tower may not be made of combustible material. Must be protected against
Lightning and from all adjacent objects from combustible material
(3) the project will determine the security measures in the non-application of the fire hatches.
Requirements for non-reinforcement
(1) where it is provided for the use of flame-retarding reinforcement may not be from
no combustible material elements in addition to the reinforcement, stabling points, inserts
block reinforcement and sills under the reinforcing elements.
(2) the free space behind the reinforcing bar in the place where it is provided for the use of
flame-retarding reinforcement may be filled only fire-resistant materials.
Transport, handling and storage of gases, flammable liquids and solid
(1) in the underground may be, in addition to diesel fuel, stored only flammable
liquid and solid lubricants with a flashpoint higher than 55 ° C.
(2) flammable liquids may be stored only in the underground workplace
the amount of the corresponding consumption in 24 hours, and it's in the hard, tight,
closed and non-combustible containers marked with a warning sign about
the species, the degree of flammability and the quantity of liquid or solid lubricants, and where
There is no accumulation of electrostatic discharge. These containers must be
used only for designated types of substances.
(3) in addition to the place, where according to the operational documentation is necessary for regular
welding, is the storage of flammable gases in other parts of the underground
(4) flammable liquids may be přelévány or odčerpávány only on the specified
(5) flammable liquids in the underground may not expel from a closed container
pressure of compressed air or gas, nor to pour from the transport container
into the tank without using a funnel.
(6) the tank and flammable liquids and solid lubricants must not be, with the exception of the
pouring, spillover or a subscription, open, even if they are empty.
(7) the checking and cleaning the inside of the tank on a flammable substance may not be
implement, if not validated, that the concentration of flammable gases in them is
below 50% of the lower explosive limit, and is not to ensure that this limit
will not be exceeded during operation. At work it is necessary to use respiratory
(8) Over or leaked flammable liquid or grease must be
removed immediately. To do this, it is necessary to have the place racing
promptly supply the absorption of the substance.
(9) the used cleaning material is necessary to conclude the incombustible impermeable
the containers and carry from the underground.
(10) the tram and trolley, which transported containers with gases or
flammable liquids may be in the kit, vehicles ranked only on the
the end of the.
(11) the repair of tanks or equipment, which might cause ignition of
or explosion of flammable gases, must be carried out in the underground.
Requirements for warehouses, gases, flammable liquids and solid lubricants
(1) Inventory of gases, flammable liquids and solid lubricants may have just
waterproof flooring, chemically-resistant storage substance,
progression to emergency sump covered grate. The volume of emergency must not sink
be less than the volume of the largest tank or than the volume of the connected
(2) under the valve through which the liquid from the tank pours, it should be
place a tray or other capture device.
(3) the inventory may be equipped with only a fixed lights in the inexplosive design
It is clearly indicated by the switch located on the front of the stock vtažné
(4) the tank cover or base stable and mobile tanks may be of
(5) the Conductive tank, cover, stand and equipment inventory, in addition to
rolling chassis are located on the Rails, must be grounded.
(6) the ventilation openings of the stores shall be fitted with valves tightly
closable, and if the occurrence of a fire hazard do not close
automatically, manipulated from the outside. Before the stock is to be
place at least four pieces of vzduchopěnových or similar small
fire extinguishers and crate with 150 kg of sand or other fire-extinguishing powder
and a shovel.
(7) in the warehouse, or on the door to him must be
and the list of persons authorised to handle) with the substance in the warehouse,
(b) the operational rules of the store)
(c)) the notice to ban the entry of unauthorized persons and the prohibition
work with an open fire,
(d)) book about the receipt and delivery of stored substances,
e) a sufficient number of spare containers carrying flammable liquids.
Plastic conveyor belts and belts, including the wedge must not
increase the risk of fire or promote its spread.
The fire in the underground
Immediately after the fire detection must be revoked by any person from the underground. To
the affected works it is necessary to prevent the access of unauthorised persons.
PART THE FIFTH
Protection against a sudden inflow of surface water
(1) the mouth of the works in the underground and on the surface of the mouth of the boreholes to the surface it is necessary to
to ensure against sudden intrusion of surface water into the underground.
(2) to protect against the sudden inflow of surface water into the underground project
and the method and frequency) of the monitoring and control of surface water flows, water
tanks and permanent water discharges near the mouth of the works in the underground and wells on the
the surface gravity and the relevant territory as possible sources of hazardous
the inflow of water,
b) safety measures for work in the underground, which could be
threatened by the waters from the surface water flows, water reservoirs, boreholes from the surface and
Work in underground parts of the endangered průvaly water and zvodněných materials
(1) work in the underground in the zvodněných or the plynonosných horizons and
near the mine or underground works with them hydraulically United
or flooded mine or underground works is allowed only if the
If they are verified as far as possible their physico-mechanical and hydraulic
values and the chemical composition of the waters and gases to the extent necessary to determine the
security measures and effective way their early drainage
or degassing. Safety precautions to be determined by the project. This
the measures must be included in the routing.
(2) if in the work in the underground water inrush fo flags or zvodněných
materials, work must be stopped, the affected work under options
and people from the underground immediately revoked. Proceed
in accordance with paragraph 1.
Zmáhání works in the underground after water inrush fo and zvodněných materials
(1) the method and procedure of zmáhání works after inrush fo water and zvodněných materials
Specifies the routing.
(2) Zmáhání may start only when it is in these works
protect employees, secured the draining of water, zvodněný material
ensure sufficient ventilation of the dewatered, and rescue the path and made
measures against further inrush fo.
The lighting in the underground
All works in the underground at the time of the operation must be lit.
(1) as a personal lighting fixtures in the underground may use only electric
luminaire, the racing.
(2) for the personal status of the fixture corresponds to the one to whom it is issued, and from the
his acceptance into the submission. Taken personal luminaire each before
the entrance to the underground to try and satisfy itself that is not obviously damaged.
If it finds a lamp defects that prevent its safe
the use of, or if there is damage, swapping them for a replacement.
Damaged or unsatisfactory personal lamps must not be used.
(3) every person who is provided with a personal lamp, must have them in the underground when
(4) when the manipulations with the explosives, gases, flammable warehouses
liquids and solid lubricants may only use approved personal lamps
type ^ 18) (hereinafter referred to as "mining personal light").
Mining personal lamps
(1) Mining personal luminaire may only be issued clean and locked, with the
battery charged to the specified capacity.
(2) Whoever took over the mining personal light, is not open or
(3) Mining personal light checks specified by the employee at least once
for the three months and shall draw up a record of it.
(1) if lampovna Is set up, must have
and space for) delivery and receipt of mine lamps and charging personal
(b)) for the maintenance of the personal space of mine lamps,
(c)) enjoy the hot and cold water,
(d)) and easily washable walls
e) floor waterproof material resistant to the action of the
the electrolyte and the drain pipe to the odtokovému location.
(2) the top plate of the working tables on which to clean and fill mining
personal light fixtures, must be washable and resistant to the action of the
(3) it is necessary to ventilate the Room lampovny so that the concentration of hydrogen in the
the air was not greater than 0.5%. Smoking and using open fire in the
lampovně is prohibited. This ban shall be placed on the table inside and
outside the lampovny.
(4) where there is an electrolyte, it is necessary for the provision of the first
assist in the damage to the skin and eyes of the electrolyte and destruction
the electrolyte in a odtokovém place to have a neutralizing solution.
Spilled electrolyte must be immediately removed.
Preparation and completion of the electrolyte and charge the rechargeable batteries
The preparation, completion, charging and checking of the electrolyte in the battery
employees must be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions.
CONSTRUCTION AND ASSEMBLY WORK IN THE UNDERGROUND
Construction and Assembly work
(1) construction and installation work and the installation of technological structures may be
carried out only by the technological procedure, which contains in particular the
and the time sequence of Assembly),
(b) the conditions of the deployment and movement) of the machinery,
(c)) access road staff
(d) to ensure the protection of workers) and the concerned departments,
(e)) the way to shore, podepírání, anchoring and other stabilization
(2) Mounting the protective devices and lifting slings must be before
Assembly and during the controlled. Damaged or defective equipment and
funds may not be used.
(3) the mounting preparations for the temporary securing of parts must not be
removed before the final fastening and surround ztužením prefab
Handling of loads
(1) binding and hanging loads must be carried out by the employee who has been
for this to work zacvičen.
(2) when handling a lifted load for them not to enter or
procrastinate working tools and material.
(3) Under dopravovanými loads or in their vicinity, no one
delay. The person may be closer to the load to its fixing in place,
where it will be fitted with or composed.
(4) the transport and handling of the load is allowed to launch, if
agreed way of communication between who and the burden of, tied between the
all those involved in the transport and handling, and the foreman intended the one who
These controls work.
WORK IN THE HEIGHT AND ABOVE FREE DEPTH
In the height and above free depth shall be considered as work and movement
employees, which is threatened by falling from a height, depth,
forfeiture or sesutím. In this activity, the employee must be
secured against the fall in the manner prescribed by the code.
Hedge against the fall
(1) a workplace and a path for walking and road transport over the water or
other substances where there is risk of damage to health, and on the other from the
height 1.5 m must be taken to protect persons against falling collective or
personal by ensuring, if this Ordinance provides otherwise.
(2) protection from falling from a height of 1.5 m is not required
and if the workplace or path) for walking or public transport journey are on
areas with a slope of 10 degrees, including from the horizontal plane and are
defined (jednotyčové rail clamp height at least 1.1 m
It is not intended to protect against a fall of persons or objects from an increased level of
etc.) located at least 1.5 m from the edge of the fall,
(b) if the work at the workplace) and path for walking and public transport route to
height 3 m, their character and the procedure makes it impossible to comply with the measures
referred to in paragraph 1, if the work will be carried out by staff and poučenými
such a workflow, which employees produce gradually
around the area, from which they can work safely. Technological
the procedure must contain the exact enumeration of activities, which is necessary to carry out
at a distance of not less than 1.5 m from the edge of the fall, and the number of employees,
who can move in this area at the same time,
(c) short-term installation work) when the inevitable for fitting construction
the elements and their mutual merger. These works may be performed from the
consoles, from navařených or other fixed bars, profile
additional stiffening the design or similar land areas
If it is in range of the employee the option of mounting a personal resource
hedge against falling.
(3) at the same time with the procedure work in height must immediately cover all
apertures and cavities, if the dimension of the shorter sides or average
greater than 0.25 m.
(1) when working on the contiguous areas at a height shall be the collective
ensure to beyond the extreme positions of the desktop of 1.5 m
each side. As the definition of the area in the direction of the area can be
use a barrier under section 80 (2). 2 (a). and).
(2) on the desktop with a slope of 10 degrees is carried out collective collateral and
along the edge in the direction of the gradient.
(3) the protection and construction of the facilities, which are the protective railing,
protective fences, scaffolding, the hatch, the capture of protections, capturing the scaffolding and
waste network, must be sufficiently strong and resistant to outside forces and
adverse effects and fitted so as to safely withstand any anticipated
(1) Personal security or safety harness
safety harness when working in the height and above free depth must be
used in cases where you cannot use the collective security.
(2) protect against the free fall is allowed to use only safety
the harness with a silencer stalling power. The height of the free fall may be the most
(3) the means of personal protection is allowed to allocate, where to
the use of approved by the State Department. This test should be repeated
at least once every two years, unless otherwise provided in the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
Functional test of personal collateral is also needs to be done after each
emergency (fall arrest persons, extreme stress, and the like).
Construction for the raising of the places of work
(1) when work progress to the height must be a place of work and the level of the workplace
increase so that workers can work safely, mutually
no threat and can work in normal working height. For the usual
working height is considered heavy work (masonry bricks and blocks,
handling of loads, heavier tools and the like) to a height of 1.5 m,
for other work (painting, tiling, attachment and bonding
light objects, and so on) to a height of 2 m above the level of the working
(2) the ladder must not be used as a prop or the carrier element flooring
scaffolding, ladders, except lešeňových.
(3) to increase the place of work or to use the unstable
articles and items intended for any other use.
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
The requirements on the equipment and its parts
(1) the Use is permitted only a device that
and satisfies the operating conditions) in the place of its operation and
the anticipated load,
(b)) allows safe handling, cleaning, maintenance, installation and dismantling,
(c)) allows safe access of employees to places that require access
for the purpose of control, adjustment, cleaning, lubrication and so on,
(d)) ensures that the intended operation is not exceeded the values or
positions, which would result in a threat to the security of the work, or
e) excludes the possibility of unwanted marketing the device and its
starting from multiple locations at the same time,
(f)) can't rise to the fire or the explosion of combustible gases and vapours. ^ 19)
the device must not cause an unwanted accumulation of flammable liquids.
(2) on the measuring instruments to monitor the traffic data necessary for the
the safe operation of the device must be marked with the maximum permissible values
the measured quantities.
(3) the portion of the equipment, the material being processed or transported equipment and
working medium, if its movement, energy, temperature, shape or
otherwise threaten the safety or operation, it must be secured
suitable protective devices. If this is not possible, the dangerous part and place
permanently marked significantly.
(4) the Establishment of a technological line must allow the shutdown from
the operating position and of the places where the operator during the operation.
At the same time shutting down the technological line must be automatically stopped
all other devices line against the flow of the material, which could
endanger the safety of work and traffic.
(1) the protective device must
and to perform its function) when the interruption of power supply,
(b)) to enable the inspection, lubrication, adjustment, servicing or repair of equipment.
(2) protective cover must be hard.
Drivers and signaling
(1) the main driver must be within easy reach of the operator, and allow for disconnecting
the entire device from the power source.
(2) it is permitted to Use a driver that his constructions
excludes the possibility of turning on or off the device and has a
the designation of the position or function, and a device that they control.
(3) signals used in emergency situations must be significantly
distinguished from operating signals and operating noise.
(1) the operation of the shift is allowed to begin until after operation
and to review the status of the device)
(b)) convince for the correct function of the protective and safety equipment,
(c)) shall check that no one is in dangerous proximity to the device, and if it is not
possible, on the endangered space warning sign as specified in the guidelines for
operation, maintenance and inspection.
(2) where the operator before the start of the operation of a device malfunction or
damage that could impair the safety or operation may not
to operate the device. If it finds such a malfunction during operation,
the device immediately stops and ensure against unwanted entry into operation.
(3) the operational documentation to determine in which cases the service monitors
remove equipment and records.
Instructions for operation, maintenance and inspection
The employer shall ensure that the instructions for operation, maintenance and inspection
electrical and machinery equipment (hereinafter referred to as "equipment") to ensure the
work safety and operation (hereinafter referred to as "the guidelines"). The instructions shall determine, in particular,
and the obligations of the operator) before the start of the operation in the inning,
(b) the obligations of the operator in the operation) of equipment,
(c)), the time limits range and method of carrying out maintenance, tests, surveys, inspections
(d)) way to ensure the device when its operation, movement,
shut-down of the operation and repair and against accidental start-up,
(e)) the way of communication and giving the label
(f)) and to ensure the device location after their operation,
g) prohibited acts and activities,
(h)) the way and extent of the records about the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
Requirements for automatic and remote control
(1) the design of the automatic or remote control must ensure that
Automatic stopping devices, if
and disorder arise) on this device,
(b)) are not complied with specified operating values
(c)) power failure occurs.
(2) the design of the automatic or remote control must also ensure
and disposal of device function) when switched to manual control,
(b) the placing of the device to prevent) the running of the demand valve when you switch on the
c) locking of the driver.
The pipe must be stored, suspended, or otherwise secured against
release or a fall. The pipeline is suspended and each separately on the
the other independently. To hang the pipe must not be used.
(1) if the work of oil engine for longer than 15 minutes,
the engine must be stopped and closed the supply of diesel fuel.
(2) for the oil the engine must be operated at least once a month
perform analysis of exhaust gases on the concentration of carbon
monoxide and oxides of nitrogen. The concentration shall be determined after warm up
the engine to operating temperature, and at idling speed and at
the rated load.
(3) a diesel engine may be operated only when in
the exhaust gases is less than 0.1% of the carbon monoxide and 0.075%
oxides of nitrogen.
Maintenance, Assembly and disassembly of equipment
(1) the race to decide which cases to draw up a working procedure
for Assembly, disassembly and maintenance of the equipment.
(2) the examination shall be checked, in particular, whether the device including wiring
is not damaged or incorrectly used, whether it is maintained around the device
order and cleanliness, free space for the operator, and whether they are in
the proper state of the protective equipment and extinguishing agents.
(3) the State of the machine at least once every 14 days, validates the tour.
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
Part the first
Requirements for the establishment of electrical equipment
(1) the status of the electrical equipment shall be checked before commissioning.
(2) distribution of electricity shall be drawn in the overview
Power supply system in underground works and construction works
(1) for the distribution of electrical energy is allowed to use in the underground
works and buildings only
and) isolated system with protection and State guard grounded the insulation
or the use of a residual current device in protection systems to 1000 V,
(b)) system with earthed to the node with the protection of a fast shutdown.
(2) the isolated system distribution to 1000 V and with over 5 kVA is
allowed to operate only with the device for checking the insulation State and
signalizováním decrease in insulation condition under the 15 ohm/phase voltage.
The grounding system in the underground
(1) protection against hazardous touch voltages, adverse effects
electrostatic and heretic branches streams is ensured
the grounding system. With this system may not associate devices whose
protection is ensured by another in a secure manner.
(2) the grounding system shall be considered satisfactory if
and mechanical strength when the request) is made with bare wire Cu
cross-section of more than 50 mm2 or conductors with a cross-section of more than FeZn 95
(b) satisfies the conditions of protection method) before dangerous touch voltage,
(c)) is accessible to Visual inspection with the exception of the ground wires and cables
grounding of structures.
Location of electrical equipment
Electric equipment in underground must be placed so that they cannot be
damaged and was easily accessible for servicing and maintenance.
The electrical station and distribution equipment
(1) in a closed power station may enter only those staff members,
who serve, maintain or control electrical equipment, if
meet the qualification requirements under special legislation. ^ 20)
(2) in the electric station is prohibited storage material before the
an electric switchboard.
(3) a closed electric station is to be equipped with
and a carpet of dielectric) 1 x 1 m,
(b)), dielectric gloves,
(c)), the security tables
(d)), hasebními resources
e) Rescue Hook isolation.
(4) Power Station with the equipment above 1 kV to be further equipped
and a surface tension)
(b)) shorting Kit.
Cables and cable management
(1) it is necessary to store the Cable, connect and connect so as not to
negatively loaded or damaging.
(2) Connecting cable in the borehole is not allowed.
(3) to the vertical works in length over 30 m cable stores or runs under
(4) the Coupling and socket connections may only be used for
Mobile and portable cables and must not lie in water and on
muddy places. The two jointed parts must be in aluminium
protected by a cover against mechanical damage and pollution.
Mobile equipment cables
(1) For the moving of the equipment must not be used in the join the tractor cable.
(2) Towing cable must be secured against the Rapture of the bushing. Veins
towed cable must not be in vývodce are pulling or torsional stress.
(3) if not used residual current device, such a device shall be used which
during the interruption of the protective conductor automatically disconnects the cable from the tractor
(4) the method of storing the towing cable, control, storage and handling
a towing cable determines the operational documentation.
Control and safety circuits
(1) for the control circuits, it is possible to use the isolated system or
jednopólově system linked to the protective conductor.
(2) for the device you specified is exceeded, the position may be
threat to safety or operation, must be
and defining the end switch) the specified position of the force involved in the circuit
(b)) two end stops in the control circuit; in this case, must be
one final switch involved in the control circuit of the appropriate drive and
the second in the circuit control switch coil or
(c) intended for a controlled device) programming the processor two end position
in the software.
Part the second
Operation of electrical equipment
Conditions for operation of electrical equipment
(1) if the shutdown of the electrical equipment from unknown causes
allowed to turn on the device again until after the findings because of the shutdown and
the removal of any faults.
(2) power supply cable must be disconnected after the end of the work.
Nadproudových protection test
(1) Test Method specifies the operational documentation.
(2) the Overcurrent protection device for direct and indirect above 1 kV must be
tested and functionally validated before commissioning and
once every three years.
(3) test and functional verification of an over-current protection shall maintain a record.
A guard of the insulating State and protectors
(1) how to check the status of the insulation determines the operational documentation.
(2) in the electric network, where the decline in the condition of the insulating or natural
join the guard or the insulation State indicated, shall be immediately
work began on finding the causes and locations of natural links. After a period of
the duration of the natural connection it is necessary to ensure the safety and operation of the
in an appropriate manner.
(3) the accuracy of the insulating State guard features including alarm or
shutdown must be checked once a week.
(4) the guard of the insulating State of power network in the underground may not be disposed
from the operation. If it is not connected to the State guard insulation off secure
electrical network when the insulating State, must be fall
insulating the status indicated in the place designated by the race.
(5) the functions of the earth leakage circuit breaker shall be tested at least once a month.
(6) Electrical network may not be at fault current protectors
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
(1) in the tunnelling machine tunnelling machine.
(2) the operation of the excavation machines is allowed only when the operation of the protiprašného
(3) the machine is allowed to run only after a warning sign of significantly
odlišeném from the operating signals and operating noise and after
at least 5, no more than 15 seconds.
(4) the device must be fitted next to the main drivers and driver,
which can be used in emergency situations, turn off the device.
Trackless machine underground
(1) for the bezkolejový machine and motor vehicle, cart
a mobile machine intended for the loading and transport and a mobile machine intended for
(2) Bezkolejový the machine must be equipped with a
and independent) two braking systems, both operable from the
the driver, at least one of which is independent of the engine is running,
(b) brake independent of) the safety running of the engine operating mechanical
means at least on one axle, which can be used at the same time
as a parking brake.
(3) when the machine may only be replaced by the parking brake function
stabilization of the machine on which the nadzvednou of at least one axle
and are fitted with locks; If it is not satisfied, the following condition must be
bezkolejový machine equipped with two podkládacími and wedges.
(4) the operation of the machine is bezkolejového a person shall not delay in range
loading or other work of the institution of the machine.
(5) the Trailer bezkolejového machine must have its own braking system. Trailer
for the transport of persons must not have the brake system start-up.
Excavators and loaders
(1) the operation of excavators or loaders are no one in range
the working body of the machine.
(2) the determination of risk must immediately stop the rock
complaints, leave the machine in a safe place and a threat to workers must
be alerted to this danger.
(3) manipulate the shovel or spoon over the cab driver transport
the resource is prohibited.
(4) a shovel or trowel must be cleaned only when the engine is switched off the machine and
in a place where there is no danger to rock. Shovel or trowel
must be placed on a firm surface. The engine after cleaning bucket
or spoon may turn on to verify that the worker who cleaned the
shovel or spoon, is at a safe distance.
(5) the burden of Suspension and handling must be carried out according to the
the conditions of the manufacturer of the machine.
(6) Wheeled machines must be equipped with two podkládacími wedges against the
The use of earthmoving and construction equipment in the underground
In the underground may be natural and construction machines, used only if they fulfil the
requirements of part nine of this order.
Mining, rail and locomotives
(1) the Mining railway locomotive must have
and at least two) independent brake systems, of which at least one must
be independent of the engine is running,
(b)), the effectiveness of the service brakes shall be such that the stopping distance
not in the transport of materials of more than 40 m and transport more than 20 persons
(2) Mining lifting locomotive must have
and at least two) independent brake systems, of which at least one must
be independent of the engine is running,
(b)) a speed limiter, in the activities of the safety brake when
exceeding the maximum permissible speed
c) safety brake, whose efficiency must be such that the stopping distance
not more than 15 m and the delay was greater than 9.81 m. s-2.
Carrier trucks towing and their connecting rods
(1) the connecting rod must have at least a four-headed safety due to
the maximum static load in cross section subjected to stroke and Struts. Eye
and connection instead of the eye with the core trolley or the connecting rod must be
at least six changes.
(2) the connection handle for the transport of persons must not have adjustable length,
color must be distinguished from the coupling handle for the transport of materials and not
use in the transport of materials.
(3) in Conjunction with the handle or push the locomotive must be
secured against unintentional disconnection.
Stopping trucks towing track
(1) the design of braking the carriage must ensure its automatic braking
when exceeding the maximum permitted speed in both directions of travel. Braking
the wheelchair must be controlled manually.
(2) the effectiveness of the braking device must be such that the stopping distance was longer than the
11 m and the delays in the transport of persons not greater than 9.81 m. s-2.
Documentation supporting the runway
Documentation supporting the track will determine the requirements to ensure
the safe operation and maintenance, and also determines the
and the location of underground lines) work with respect to the compliance with the established
gaps and passes
(b) the type and distribution of load-bearing) of the hinges and the way their attachment in
(c)) and the security lines against the lateral longitudinal displacement,
(d)) the deployment of movable stops,
(e)), the type and location of a windlass or a fuel station,
(f) the method and type of label) and the location of the návěštních and communication
(1) the clutch or other connecting devices the mining car for the transport of materials
must have at least six changes and safety for the transport of persons, not less than
desetinásobnou safety relative to the maximum static load
(2) the coupling device must not spontaneously disconnect. For the transport of persons
must be used in fixed handles secured against unintentional disconnection.
(3) Car with the front walls, used to manually transport must have the
both front walls protected the handle.
(4) Deformed or worn coupling device must be replaced.
(5) the provisions of paragraphs 1 to 4 shall also apply to other vehicles
transport in underground work.
(1) prior to the introduction of the belt on the hopper, drive and reverse roller
must be the wipers, side covers and barriers against engaging the extremities.
(2) the Connection of the conveyor belt must not endanger persons and enable the sinkhole
(3) Suspension for suspension conveyor lines must have at least four
safety due to the maximum static load.
(4) the Automatically controlled set of belt conveyors must in addition
the requirements referred to in § 89 meet also the following requirements:
and before the conveyor belt into) the running of the opportunity to give the label audible after
the entire length of the conveyor,
(b)) from anywhere to stop the conveyor belt along the conveyor
a means attainable from its construction and identified,
(c) ensure the automatic conveyor stop) in the fail, particularly when
breakage and slippage of the belt, the overcrowding of the přesypných posts and overheating
(d) indicate a dangerous fuel temperature) and the return of the station.
(5) the conveyor must be modified so as to avoid spadávání
the transported material and unwanted friction.
(6) the Dune and the filling station must be constructed so that
and bulk) height was the smallest,
b) dune hřeblového conveyor did Earth pulp under the conveyor,
(c) with the dust generation) was equipped with protiprašným device active
in the transport sector.
(7) when the movement of the conveyor belt rope must have a rope and belt with
a rope of at least double the security given to the largest of the stroke
the towing device.
(1) Hřeblový conveyor, which is not from the site control přehlédnutelný,
shall not operate without návěštních device. Hřeblový conveyor must only be
run only after a warning sign of significantly different from operational
signals and noise, and after a period of at least 5, no more than 15 seconds,
slyšitelném on control points, u drive, return and tensioning station
conveyor, for dune and other dangerous places. The conveyor is
to be equipped with electric locking against accidental startup.
(2) stopping the conveyor shall be possible from anywhere along the
of the conveyor.
THE HEAD OF THE FOURTH
ENERGY AND OTHER EQUIPMENT
Equipment for the production of compressed air
(1) the conditions for the location and operation of the compressor in the underground of determined project
or operational documentation.
(2) Between the compressor and the vzdušníkem or tlakovzdušným the divorce must be
(3) the safety valve of the compressor is to be set up so that after his
the opening of the crossing not permissible operating pressure when
rated power of the compressor for more than 10%.
(4) as the filter of the inlet air compressor may be used only
(5) the maximum permissible temperature of the compressed air is 180 degrees (C).
(6) for the cooling of the compressor in the radiator and mezistupňovém dochlazovači may
use water that does not contain flammable or toxic substances, and
Aftercoolers, separators, air tanks and connecting pipes
Traffic separators, chillers, air tank and pipe
It is allowed only if the requirement for cleaning
and for collectors and chillers) once per year,
(b)) and the associated reservoir for pipe once per three years,
(c)) for the pipe always, when the thickness of the deposits of more than 2 mm.
Distribution of compressed air
(1) the maximum permissible temperature of the compressed air rozváděného is 60
(2) the hose and its connections with the piping must be sized to the highest
working pressure, for moving machinery secured against the Rapture of
and must not be sharp bends.
(3) Work on the pneumatic divorce under pressure is disabled.
Drills and hammers
(1) when using the drill and hammer drill is prohibited
and the use of electric drive to) the rotation of the drill bit, which stuck in the bore hole,
b) drill blow dust into the air,
(c) disconnect the dust-proof device).
(2) when using the drill guide is prohibited to drill or drilling rod
WALK, TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
PATHS FOR WALKING AND TRANSPORT
Paths for walking
(1) A path for walking, for the purposes of this Ordinance be deemed each
space in the basement, which is. Areas, which must not be used
for walking, it is necessary to indicate the entry or the entry ban to prevent
in a different way. The requirements on the path laid down in this part do not apply
to the workplace.
(2) the path for walking, floor, deck, bridge, bridge, the walkway and staircase
as well as the scaffolding for walking it is necessary to establish and maintain a nezavodněné and
to walk along them was safe and that its match
the anticipated load and operating conditions. The path with his more
than 30 must be equipped with handles and the ascension pipes or stairs.
(3) if the transport path intended for walking on the workplace and back again, is
on her at the time defined for such walking mechanical transport is disabled.
(4) on the way with his more than 30 must be carried out at the same time walk
and to the right.
(5) every person who enters the transport path must devote increased
attention to the operation of vehicles.
(6) between the vehicles must go through, just when is is between them in
the direction of movement distance of at least 2 m.
(7) the path for walking at a height greater than 1.5 m and a path along the dangerous
the recesses are to be fixed on the free side of supply and good
under railings with upper handle fitted at a height of 1.1 m and more
the longitudinal bars in approximately half of the height.
(8) the path for walking, led over another way or a place where they can
people, it is necessary to raise the protective Strip on the floor height
at least 0.1 m, if not drop objects from her otherwise prevented.
(9) For walking in the underground with his more than 45, which is not
equipped with těžním or transport facilities, it is necessary to establish a lezní
Department equipped with odpočívadly, which is the vertical distance must not be
greater than 8 m.
(10) all along the lezního of the Department, including the průlezních holes must be
keep the průlezní space of the light measuring at least 0.7 m perpendicular to the
ladder and 0.6 m.
(11) Ladder leading from the lezního Department, starting with the first level
landing may be vertical only to a length of 8 m; from 3 m length must be
used only vertical ladder provided with protective basket with průlezním hole
0.6 x 0.7 m.
The dimensions of the paths for walking, transitions and passages on roads
(1) the dimensions of the routes for walking and the dimensions of the passes will determine the project with regard to the
the future use of works in the underground.
(2) the dimensions must be capable of walking, possibly extrication affected when
(3) through the conveyor, including the conveyor belt located on the surface, it is necessary to
(1) the ladder to build so as to cover a hole in the landing and ensure
against slipping or movement. The clear width of the ladder shall be not less
than 0.3 m, the distance between the rungs higher than 0.3 m and free space for
feet behind the bars of less than 0.18 m. Bleed the ladder above the output
opening or platform shall be not less than 1.1 m, if not over them
attached to the same amount the fixed grips.
(2) on the same ladder must not stand out or to descend at the same time two or
more persons and must not be used for carrying or toleration of loads on the
the weight of more than 20 kg.
(3) if it is necessary to set up the ladder, the connection may not be inclined
the distance between the rungs of the ladder nor changed.
(1) traffic along the way, for the purposes of this order means a path for manual
or to the transport of persons or goods. For the horizontal shall be deemed
the traffic path with bowed to 35 mm. m-1, with more of his up to 45
degrees, including, transport routes are úklonné, over 45 degrees to the vertical.
(2) transport routes, which criss-cross or converge, it is necessary to equip the
security device, which can be dispensed with, if it is otherwise
ensure to avoid the collision.
(3) Sudden narrowing of the cross-section of the traffic routes (větrní doors and the like) is
rail transport must be at the machine in time signal touch
(4) if the traffic passes through a path over another road or a place where
present a person, it is necessary to ensure that no one was threatened by means of
resources, materials or objects from falling.
(5) access to the traffic way, which may not be used to walking in time
transport, it is necessary to indicate the entry prohibition of entry or otherwise prevented.
(6) the Inclined path shall be equipped with barriers against running
or driving cars. Their location and method of operation determines the operating
Transport routes with the rail tracks
(1) prior to the introduction of mechanical transport is necessary to rail track focus.
(2) the end of rail lines to be secure against driving vehicles.
(3) when machinery transport switches Languages must not be equal; in extreme
positions must be secured by the weight of the heat exchanger, spring, or other
in a way. Remotely controlled switch is necessary to supply the optical control
position. Points may not be placed on the crossing the rail tracks.
(4) the fifth wheel and přesuvnu must be made so that their position was
zajistitelná. The machine must not be operated on the right track
equipped with točnicí, or Union.
(5) the internal side of the arch in the section of the line the Rails where they are mining cars
driven shunting crew or another device, and where could derail, is
to be equipped with the Guide bar.
(6) the crossing of narrow-gauge railways with communications on the surface road
the operation of the vehicle it is necessary to mark the road signs. "^ 21)
The location of the rail tracks and room for servicing
(1) it is necessary to build a Rail line so as to preserve the spaces
and between the widest parts) that bypass the vehicles on the concurrent
rail lines for at least 0.2 m,
(b)) between the reinforcement (lining), equipment, device, or object stored
the subject and outline the largest vehicles including cargo at least 0.25 m.
In a circular profile, as well as in transport and transport is the manual rope
permitted space required under subparagraph (b)), to reduce the 0.1 m,
not risk catching vehicles or persons.
(2) traffic On the road with rolling lines, where all the lines are
filled with vehicles and vehicles combine or rozpojují manually, it is
to be on one side of each track to leave room for the width of the
at least 0.6 m and a height of not less than 1.8 m.
Úklonné security infrastructure with rail lines to transport the rope
(1) in úklonné transport with rail lines to transport the rope, in addition
transport podstavníkem, it is necessary to build a movable barrier under the zhlavím,
at the foot of and below the connecting and disconnecting of the vehicles to the cable. When
stamping winzes shall determine the distance from the face of the moving barrier technologies
(2) Distance bolts from the station must allow the bolt when closed
could be on the inclined route running in tensioned rope all
at the same time dopravovaná vehicle.
(3) the Latch under the zhlavím may be operated only from the winch operator
or fuel stations; other barriers control staff.
(4) the winch Operator should have unobstructed views of the place of mounting and
disconnecting the vehicles. If this space is not possible, it is necessary to
establish and ensure a suitable way of communication between the connecting
and dismounting vehicles and servicing unit.
(5) On the foot is to be set up to handle the hiding place from which you can give
(6) transport in the bow more than 15 vehicles must be equipped with
safety device against overturning.
(7) All with podstavníkovou transport has a protective device
prevents the insertion of vehicles on inclined transport path before it is
podstavník added and secured against movement. The podstavníku must be
lock-off device for vehicles.
(8) If, when the transports the minting work in underground via the dovrchního pulley,
Specifies the way of ensuring the safety and operation of the technological process.
The path is suspended track
(1) the Suspended transport may be equipped with only the traffic path, which
load capacity reinforcement and its stability or other fastening bearing hinges
the lines are sufficient and with regard to the means of transport and load
(2) points and fifth wheel towing track must
and be firmly associated with) connecting the parts of the track,
(b)) to be suspended on the reinforcement of separate curtains,
(c) preclude moving vehicles)
(d) enable the control of settings) of the place of service.
Union of turnouts and the fifth wheel must be secured in extreme positions
to change the position and to enter into neprůjezdnou branch line.
(3) the end of the track the track must be suspended supply stop or fixed
(4) Switches the line hanging track control from the point of operation (enclosure
the driver, the conductor's cab, the vrátkaře and the like).
The location of the lines suspended railways
(1) the space under the bottom edge of the vehicle must not be less than 0.1 m.
(2) in the handling, including loading and unloading stations, is
necessary to maintain the whole length on at least one side of the room for
servicing at least 1.8 m and a width of at least 1 m.
(3) On the towing line of the runway, in addition to transport an endless rope, it must be
place the movable stop
and zhlavím úklonné), under the track and under the point of connecting and disconnecting
(b)) at both ends of the loading, unloading and reloading station and on-the-spot
joining and splitting of vehicles,
(c)) over the workplace when punching in the distance specified winzes
technological procedure of the underground works.
On the places referred to in (b)) is allowed on the horizontal section of the
the line to set up another way to ensure the vehicles against driving.
(4) it is necessary to build a Floating tab so that it could service from
secure unit to control and check its settings. When the transport
hanging the locomotive may be variable the breakpoint to operate from hanging
(5) the distance variable breakpoints under zhlavím at the beginning of úklonné lines
must allow that when closed stop could be on the inclined track
running all at the same time dopravovaná vehicle.
(6) on the track hanging with an endless rope must be
moving tab stops positioned so as to avoid driving vehicles.
Traffic routes with conveyors
Space on roads with conveyors in the underground may not be less than
0.8 m) between the structures of the conveyor and reinforcement on the side walk and 0.2 m
on the other hand,
b) 0.5 m above the upper branches of the conveyor and 0.8 m for the transport of persons on the belt,
c) 0.2 m between the lower branches of the conveyor or rotating parts and
Traffic routes for trackless mining machines, construction machines and motor
(1) the gap between the reinforcing bar, equipment, object, device or stored
the subject and the outline of the mining machines, building machines, bezkolejového
or cargo must not be less than 0.6 m if the driver or
transported persons protected construction, is this gap from
(2) the measures to ensure the safety of the people before by reversing the machine determines the
the traffic regulations.
(3) at the výsypného space is necessary to build up against the passing of the machine to the výsypu
breakpoint, raised edge of sýpu or similar measures, and this space for
operation shed light permanent lighting.
Infrastructure for transport by gravity
(1) and Slide pipe should be made of the catchment, consolidate and each other
join to avoid fluctuations.
(2) the Slip, the catchment tray is the pipeline and must be equipped
and feed materials) on the side stop enabling their
(b)) on the drain side of the reliable closure.
(3) the transport equipment must not endanger persons by the fall of the masses.
(1) traffic routes and their equipment must be inspected at least
Once a week, designated by the staff.
(2) the status of the traffic routes, where the transport of the person, and its equipment is
must see at least once a day.
THE HEAD OF THE SECOND
To the RIGHT
(1) Hand traffic mining car, trolley tracks and suspension manual
bezkolejovým wheelchair is allowed on the horizontal transport way; on
úklonné transport way is to manually transport permitted only a mining cart
Manual bezkolejovým trolley when the bow up to 50 mm. m-1 to 50
m, when a larger bow, up to 85 mm. m-1 only to a distance of 20 m.
(2) ride on the mine cart or trolley suspension tracks, walk in
transport in front of them or let them go free, is prohibited.
(3) Mining truck, towing the cart tracks and hand bezkolejový cart may only be
shipped individually only. The distance between the individually dopravovanými
mining cars or trucks hanging out all track and filling and
both a station must be at least 20 m.
(4) for the větrních door, in the arch, where the view is not free, and on
intersections must go slowly, and in addition to ourselves
by calling, if there is no other warning sign.
(5) the tram, trolley suspension and a manual bezkolejový cart may only be
only push, in addition to transport to the slopes, when the tram and manual
bezkolejový cart can only pull.
(6) the individual mine cars, trucks towing lines or parts of disintegrated
kits may be odtlačovány only if they are at peace, and it just
a lever or grabbing from the side.
The introduction of the mechanical transport of materials allows a specified employee, the introduction of
mechanical transport persons authorized racing.
Transport of loads or excessive weight loads of excessive dimensions
(1) the burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive dimensions
manually or skid and handling may exercise under the processed
operational documentation approved racing only workers with at least
two years experience in transport. The said means of transport may exercise
only in the presence of technical supervision.
(2) Mechanical transport burden of excessive weight or excess burden
dimensions according to transport regulations approved racing may exercise only
workers with at least two years experience in transport.
(3) before handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or burden
oversized employee must inspect the specified device designed to
handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or excess burden
dimensions, whether it corresponds to the operational documentation and is not damaged. The result of the
(4) prior to the transport of the burden of excessive weight or excess burden
the dimensions specified by the worker is obliged to check the capacity of the
traffic routes. The result of the inspection shall be recorded.
(5) the operating of the dossier referred to in paragraph 1 and the procedure referred to in paragraph
2 must contain the conclusions of the assessment of the burden of excessive
the weight or the burden of excessive dimensions and elements of the infrastructure,
in particular, from the perspective of the carrying capacity of the substrate used to transport as the transport
the trip, bow traffic routes, the weights and dimensions of the load, stability
the burden with regard to the position of its centre of gravity during transport, the assessment
the necessary bed area of means of transport and the method of attachment of the load,
and to the extent, in order to avoid unwanted movement of the load,
its folding or rolling over.
(6) where it is carried out by transport and handling with the burden of excessive
the burden of excessive weight or size, may not be exercised no
(1) the employer shall issue for machine transport transport of procedure, which shall determine the
in particular, the
and) traffic routes, equipment and machinery,
(b) the marking of traffic routes),
(c)) space for loading, unloading and folding, sorting,
reversing and parking of vehicles, pulling and pushing of vehicles,
(d) transport and time period) the stage for walking,
e) vacation burden of individual transport facilities,
f) instructions for connecting and disconnecting of the vehicles and the way to ensure
against unwanted movement of vehicles,
(g)) the way and use the label, their importance and the method of communication
h) safety and operating instructions for the transport of explosives, the burden of
excessive weight or dimensions, tools, objects and materials, for
the current transport and walking and to work on the route with a contact
I) means of identification of the accident,
j) ways and means to nakolejení vykolejených vehicles
the method and time limits) the scope of the inspection of traffic routes and their equipment,
l) range of tours of transport equipment before transport.
(2) the Transport Regulations for the carriage of passengers shall determine
and the path for the carriage of persons),
(b)) the deployment of platforms,
(c)) for the stage, for the transport of persons in the workplace and back again,
(d) the conduct of persons) transport,
(e) the number of persons being transported at the same time),
(f) the duties of the crew and the dohližitelů), and mark dohližitelů,
(g) the conditions for the current transport) utensils, objects and persons.
(3) to the right of the injured has precedence over the other.
(4) traffic regulations should be posted on the platforms, at
the operator, in remízách, garages and parking places.
The driver of the
(1) the vehicle may only be operated from the driver. From the moving
the driver of the vehicle must not climb and may not leave the transport path without
supervision, if it is not secured against entry into the movement.
(2) the driver shall follow when driving a routes. There is a danger,
reduce the speed or stop. See if the person or vehicle,
that would jeopardise the dims light, warning sign, and accordingly
the speed of the drive. When she meets people who do not have the option to back up to
safe, or if it has to transport the road barrier, must in time to stop. In
driving may be continued only if it is convinced that the next ride anyone
(3) the driver shall give warning signs before the start of the journey, before entering
in the confused place, větrních doors and other confined places and entrance
the platform and station. Before these sites and in the handling of the
seřadišti, the platform and in the loading, unloading and reloading station
must reduce speed in time.
(4) the driver may leave the management of the vehicle just employees, which
(5) if the crew member or a staff member designated to handling vehicles
In addition to moving trains, the driver a maximum speed of his walk and
in doing so, it must follow.
(6) the driver at the beginning of shifts they will learn about the condition of the vehicle and records
traffic routes and at the end of the shift makes a record of the condition of the vehicle.
(1) the Signaling device is to be set up there, where the operation of the transport
the device cannot reliably communicate with the persons involved in the transport,
and in the case of the conveyor, the operation without návěštního devices may be
(2) the Signaling device must be placed so that its control was
associated with danger, and to do so, in order to ensure the readability
the label for the various modes of transport in one transport route and
Audible even in places from which they are made.
(3) table with a specified label must be located at návěštního
the device. The label "once" can be used as a sign to the
(4) to the right in the inning should not be started, if the service of the transport
device not on the correct function of the návěštního device.
(5) before transport the rope must put a label to the location where
the Motorola, and wait on the back label. The operator must
the device to operate the first 5 seconds and no later than 15 seconds after the receipt of the
(6) traffic path with transport rope must be equipped in such a návěštním
the device, from any location to transport route can be put
label to stop traffic. May be used just such a sound label
to alert you to the opening of transport, which is audible throughout the length of the
the transport route, if it is not replaced by another in an equivalent manner to the designated
in the transport regulations.
(7) manual label giving the lamp with white or yellow light. The importance of the
small label is given in annex 1.
Transport label and předvěští
(1) to the security infrastructure with an engine must be in
places designated by this decree established the label, or předvěští.
(2) a description of the shape, and colour of the label shall be in accordance with the transport
Annex No 2, dimensions and adjustment of each label, including the shape and
the location of the symbols referred to in annex 3.
(3) Touch předvěští (e.g. hanging chains or belts) there shall be established,
where the environment and conditions are preventing good visibility or
the readability of a label, or in the place of the entrance to the narrow sections of transport
the path. Touch předvěští is established in at least two pairs of remote
Apart from 2 to 3 m width the same as the width of the locomotive, the car for transportation
(4) Návěšť the "Alert" is placed
and in places of insertion of the train) to the end of the station, and all other
(b) before the passage of the train) seřadištěm reloading station wagons, and násypným
(c)) in places where the traffic path is working, and that with regard to the length of the
the braking distance of a train.
(5) Návěšť "Reduced" or "cross section Tapered cross-section must be located there,
where is the cross-section of the transport routes, especially before the hrázovými or
větrními door or directly on them and in the places of the násypného device.
(6) the Návěšti indicating the intersection of lines, points, sweep, and
the output station must be placed before the means of places designated by the
the transport regulations. The employer provides that turnouts and curve must
be with regard to safety and traffic flow.
(7) Návěšť "be warning signals" must be located where the
carries out work on road transport, at the distance of a specified transport
(8) Návěšť "no entry" closes the transport path or its section for
any mode of transport. In conjunction with the related table with the text can
also limit the traffic on this route only for a specified (defined)
method of transport.
(9) Návěšť "Námezník" is placed on the marshalling yards, rail cars, in the
transhipment stations and tracks intended for the parking of cars.
(10) Návěšť "the cancellation of the previous label" defines the end of the command,
warnings and bans of návěšťmi No. 1 and 5 in annex No. 2.
(11) the label for trolejovou transport shall be placed on the device of the traction
Joining and splitting of vehicles
Manually may be associated and disintegrated just standing a vehicle track and
suspended transport and only after agreement with the employee, which could indicate the
in motion. Among the vehicles may not enter or hanging between them.
The right materials and articles
(1) Materials and articles may only be stored to the vehicle only, so that when
loading, transhipment, transport or unloading their
(2) materials and objects inlaid with may be stored only so that
not to the clearance and transport routes that there is
danger of tipping over, or fall.
(3) for manual loading and unloading of the vehicle must be secured against
unwanted movement. The vehicle is in motion is forbidden to manually load and
interpreted from him any materials or objects, in addition to the solids.
(4) Manually may be vyklápěno only the standing vehicle is secured against
shifting or tipping over.
(5) to climb on the vehicle or the part when tipping is forbidden.
(6) the Tipping and samovýsypné the vehicle it is necessary to ensure that, when
the transport could not fork out spontaneously or empty and tipping
Flip. Tipping and emptying of vehicles may be carried out only
that fuel was threatened.
(7) transport of radioactive sources in the closed or its carrying
may be present only a person whose activity is connected with transport
emitters. May be transported only in vehicles for the transport of persons, in addition to
belt conveyors. Right into the underground and back shall be carried out as a priority.
Work and the Elimination of accidents on roads
(1) a workplace on the traffic the way it should be for the duration of the work of mark
in the manner specified in the transport regulations; This also applies to accidents on transport
the way and its removal. The marking shall be placed at a distance of
enabling the safe stopping of the vehicle arriving at all
approaches to workplace or place of the accident.
(2) work on the úklonné the traffic path must not be carried out if the vehicle
or burden is not reliably secured against driving or removed from the
úklonné transport routes. Reliable is not providing just a rope
winch or rope fuel station.
Lifting vykolejených vehicles
(1) the vehicle may be Disturbed and nakolejovat only in the manner and
the resources identified in the transport regulations.
(2) Disturbed the vehicle is necessary to ensure against the driving and at the same time
avoid running the next vehicle to them.
(1) the speed of transport locomotives may be only in the range of
technical conditions of locomotives and permission to use their type ^ 18) and
State rail tracks.
(2) transport the rope Speed must not exceed 2 m. s-1.
(3) the speed of transport in other mechanical transport may be determined only in the
the range of technical conditions, the permission to use their type ^ 18) and
the status of the transport area.
Conditions for carriage of a rope
(1) the rope may only be kept only so as to avoid excessive friction
and when connecting to the vehicle or to the contingencies of the slack could not
capture other vehicles or endanger persons.
(2) the Latch or the variable the breakpoint may be opened immediately before the
the passage of the vehicles, and only for the duration of the transit.
(3) If on the úklonné the traffic road or around the workplace,
that could be jeopardized by one vehicle or vymrštěným
carried material, may be effected only after the shipping
If all persons from these centers resides in a safe
Operation of winches and fuel and refundable stations for carriage of a rope
(1) the gate and drive and reverse charge station for the transport of the rope must be
place or protect them could not roll the vehicle transported,
the burden or the compensation weights.
(2) the Winch used for lifting loads may be placed just outside the track
the transported load, and equipped with a pulley so that the axis is perpendicular to the direction
the winding of the rope.
(3) the method of mooring winch or fuel station determines the operating
documentation, with the safety of the anchor is at least 1, twice since
the nominal strength of the rope. Safety anchor and winch load
used for lifting loads is doubled due to the load-bearing capacity
(4) the Coiled rope must not be manipulated by hand.
(5) One of the rope winch for the dvoububnového may be used only if the second
the rope secured to the drum so that no one was at risk.
(6) On the drum winch must not transport to stay less than three threads of the rope.
(7) the operating position must be protected against the winch's rope swing when
its possible breakage.
(1) to the right train is allowed only if on the front panel
the wall of the locomotive headlight with white light illuminated and the last
vehicle kits or on the back wall of the locomotive, if it is itself, Red
light. If it is set the locomotive pushed, the back of the
the locomotive and the red light on the front wall of the first vehicle luminaire with
white light. When the offset on the seřadišti of light may not be changed.
(2) a mining car may be driven by the side track just in
marshalling yards, and when the "large-volume special car.
(3) Car with long loads must not be included immediately after the
(4) in a combination of vehicles for the carriage of passengers shall not be classified other
vehicles in addition to the vehicles for the transport of tools; It may, however, be involved
only at the end of the combination.
To the right of the hanging coaster
(1) the right to the úklonné track hanging tracks must not be launched if the
not each separately dopravovanému vehicle or each kit
vehicles connected to the brake to prevent the trolley vehicle, re-tighten or kits.
When changing the bow line when the transport is to be braking rope trolley
Connect both ends of the rig.
(2) Truck suspension locomotive on the track may only be úklonné if it is
at the end of the set, re-tighten the brake to prevent the trolley connected vehicles
the locomotive being transported. When driving the locomotive itself, whose braking
the system is equipped with a speed limitation device, brake cart may not
(3) the performance truck transport must not be being phased out of the function.
(4) a person may only be on the úklonné track hanging track Motorola if it is of the
the place of the conductor to allow direct brake kits.
(5) if the lifting equipment part of the carrier, the carriage must be
carried the burden in the raised position.
(6) when using a lifting device, which is the burden of zvedáno or
i started with the core trolley and moving parts track track is suspended,
be a carrier wheelchair at the moving parts of the track to ensure that it
could not go off during handling. The variable part of the track the track must be suspended
in its upper position. Carrier trolley on the fixed part of the line suspension
the track must be secured against rolling off of the track.
(7) for other types of lifting equipment is necessary to ensure that the burden of always
against rolling off of their lifting parts and lifting the part in the end
(1) in places where there is a risk of entanglement with moving parts
the conveyor or the fall of materials from conveyor, manual cleaning of the conveyor and is
his running around the disabled. Around the belt conveyors shall not be
left untidy from to the infected materials.
(2) if the conveyor running, not on its design no one
(3) the Delivered material may be removed from the conveyor belt just behind the rear
the end against the direction of traffic.
(1) to the right škrabákem is disabled in the bow higher than 40 degrees.
(2) the operating position škrabáku it is necessary to protect against the rope swing when
its possible breakage and swipe a spoon against škrabákové.
Transport by gravity
(1) in the stack and the slip may be released only from the outside of the
safe place as intended.
(2) Work inside the tank is allowed only for standing. To
the stack may enter only after verifying the above certificate of air and
stop filling and improve production. Transport facilities leading to the stack
must be secured against accidental start-up. Inside the stack
may be an employee only if it is protected by two staff from the outside
and strapped a protective harness with a silencer stalling power to
precautionary, still a tight rope. When removing the overhang must not
achieve feet lower than 1 m below the upper limit of the overhang. With
an employee inside the tank must be kept permanent contact.
(3) the Catchment of the pipeline in the pit may not be used for the storage of materials.
THE HEAD OF THE THIRD
Part the first
The range of validity of the
The provisions of this section apply to the vertical transport of machinery transport
single-acting devices (hereinafter referred to as "transport device") in vertical works
to a depth of 50 m with bowed from the horizontal plane of more than 45 degrees with the
the speed limit traffic to 1 m. s-1
and with the transport vessel nevedenou) hanging on the rope,
(b)) for the transport of loose hanging loads
(c) with the transport vessel) led by hanging on the rope,
(d)) with the loader hook on a rope.
Permit the operation of the
(1) the transport facilities allow racing. The type of the transport equipment must
be assessed oversized lifting equipment technician ^ 8) and if it is
also part of the electrical equipment, the audit technician electrical
device ^ 8)
(2) the Authorization referred to in paragraph 1 shall issue in writing and be determined in racing it range
and the type of operation and the necessary safety measures.
(3) the instructions for operation and maintenance of transport equipment, in addition to
the requirements referred to in section 88 shall determine, in particular,
and the number of persons being transported,)
(b)) the largest permissible load in the transportation of persons,
(c)) the largest permissible load during transport,
(d) the safety measures required) with regard to local circumstances.
All records about the operation, inspection, maintenance, defect reports, inspections and
revision of transport equipment and vertical works are written in the book
Part the second
Transport equipment and vertical work
(1) the Mining structure that is located above the vertical workpiece (tripod, the goat, the tower and the
Similarly,) must be carried out so as to safely shifted all the operating
the load and allow the safe way to remove the transport containers. In
the case of the transport of persons must also allow for safe entry into the transport
container or other structure for the transport of persons, and the output from it.
(2) all parts of the pulleys and sheaves in the mining structure, including their
attaching the required seven times against the largest static safety
load related to the calculated tensile strength of the material. For free
hanging pulley double is required independent of attachment and a hedge against
derailment. The ratio of the nominal diameter sheaves to the nominal
diameter of hoist rope for transport equipment for transport of persons required
at least 20.
(3) the Mining structure must be performed so that above the highest operational
the position of the harness ensure free height that will allow passing
the highest position of at least 0.5 m, without time to hit the
the design or part thereof.
(4) the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 shall apply to the transport of the device with an
(loader) hanging on the rope.
Drive of transport equipment
(1) Freeze the drive shall be carried out so as to make it solid and should at least
sedminásobnou safety of the largest static load.
(2) if it is to be powered of transport equipment used for the transport of persons,
the load must not exceed 60% of the persons concerned on the load requirements for the
extraction or transportation of the material.
(3) the transport equipment must be fitted with retarder,
that is so effective, for the rest of the drive to keep the largest static
load (superiority) with certainty at least three times.
(4) to invoke the power of the brake retarder you can use weights
or compression spring.
(5) the transport equipment must be structurally adjusted so that
the speed of the hoist rope in vertical work does not exceed 1 m. s-1.
(6) as a drive of transport equipment can be used. On such a
the device is the right of persons is prohibited.
(7) the ratio of the smallest diameter of the winding drum drive traffic
device to the nominal diameter of hoist rope for transport equipment with
transport of persons requires at least 20.
(8) to attach the rope to the drum drive of transport equipment is required
go around at least three windings. In compliance with this requirement shall be
ensured in the largest static loads at least seven times
safety against pulling out of the drum.
(9) the operating position of the drive of transport equipment, if it is not equipped with a
návěštním device must be located so that the operator can monitor the
transport. In the workplace, the operator must be available to the instructions for the operator
and maintenance of transport equipment, and the importance of the label.
(10) the transport facilities with electric cars must be above the highest
the operating position of the transport containers placed the end switch, which when
passing to the relief activities and disconnects the electrical supply
(1) manual winch used for transport must be equipped with at least
Ratchet latch the reporting for the largest-scale static force
at least knock the safety. If it is a manual winch used for
the transport of persons, must be equipped with retarder yet satisfying
the conditions referred to in section 154, paragraph. 4 and the two cliques with a rotating handle.
(2) on the transport device with manually operated winch is the right of persons
permitted only to a depth of 20 m, provided that the gate will
serve two employees.
(1) as the extracting rope is allowed to use little size rope about
diameter of at least 6 mm with the exception of manual transport kladkostrojem, where you can
use only the prescribed by the manufacturer of the rope.
(2) in the case of the hoist rope is required at least ten-fold safety
transport of persons and seven times the safety in the transportation of material to
the maximum static load.
(3) the hoisting rope shall be postponed if the external signs of obvious, that
with its load capacity, in particular the
and if the number of) it has visible broken wires on the length straight
five times the actual height of the winding strands in the rope of 10% of the total carrier
the cross section of the rope,
(b) the rapid increase of faults) wires or quick and significant
lengthening the rope,
(c)) serious damage as a result of loops, knots, corkscrews, extrusion
Inserts and the like, which cannot be removed by cutting the rope.
(1) to the rope harness is allowed to use only the corresponding clamp diameter
the rope. Each time must have at least three terminals.
(2) bending radius of cables in the harness to the rope axis measured must not be less than
four times the nominal diameter of the rope.
(3) the safety against pulling the rope from the harness is for the largest static
a load of at least seven times, with the wedge of self-locking harness at least
(4) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the wedge-shaped locking
Transport containers, load, and their curtains
(1) when the transport is allowed to use the transport container, which shall ensure the
reliable transport of persons and material. The dimensions of the container must be chosen
so that between it and the face of the excavation, reinforcements or equipment works was
gap at least 0.3 m.
(2) the components of the transport containers, including the suspension of funds must have
at least sedminásobnou static safety against the largest static
(3) the specific equipment for the transport of persons (work representing, platform,
the seat and the like) must ensure that the person cannot get out of it
and to avoid its capture or flip during transport.
(4) the Hinge must be secured against accidental disconnection from the transport
of the container.
Sound label and communication devices
(1) Vertical transport is allowed only if it is part of the
signaling equipment. Signaling devices are not required in the case of
a reliable voice of understanding between units and service
of transport equipment.
(2) the method and significance of the label Specifies the instructions for operation and maintenance of the transport
(3) the importance of the label:
1 x stand
3 x mining
5 x to the right of the persons
6 x the right material and loads.
(4) the right may commence only after a clear and distinctive label. In the case of
for servicing an inaudible label means the label "State".
(5) a staff member who gave the label, tracks whether the label was correctly
clearly understood. If this is not so, as soon as the label "State".
(6) After the label for the transport of persons or exploitation is prohibited for transport
vessel boarding and stand out from it, store it and interpret it
mass or load.
(7) Where it is not possible to reliably communicate between the unit operator
the transport of the equipment and the operator unit for vertical works, possibly in
vertical work must establish communication between these points for
To the right in vertical work
(1) the management of transport containers or determine the burden of project.
(2) the ride nevedené extracting the container or the burden of watching the service on the shaft Bank
After the entire length of the runway and directs it as necessary.
Part the third
Operation of transport equipment
The conditions of operation of transport equipment
(1) it is prohibited to persons being transported in okovu on its outskirts were
(2) in vertical work is forbidden walk simultaneously with any transportation in
(3) If, during the transport of persons transported material at the same time, for example,
Tools, parts, equipment, reinforcement must be secured so as to prevent
injury to persons.
(4) Transport vessel is filled only to dopravovaná rock could not
fall out, but not more than 50 mm below the upper edge.
(5) the subject matter beyond the edge of the transport container must be appropriately
to ensure that he could not get out and didn't catch on in the transport reinforcement,
equipment or vertical wall works.
(6) prior to the transport of the burden of excessive weight is necessary to verify whether the
transport equipment sufficiently rated, in particular as regards the strength of the
the individual parts. This transport is not necessary to comply with the prescribed
security, safety and space. Prior to transport, and it is necessary to
see all part of transport equipment, which will be or have been
extremely stressed and could be damaged during transport. When this
transport is necessary to prevent the presence of persons under the burden of displacement
or transport vessel.
(7) to the right of the burden of excessive dimensions may commence only after a check
capacity of the infrastructure.
(8) the Opening wall and bottom of the transport container must be securely to ensure
against unintentional opening.
(9) if it is established at the shaft Bank hatch opens just after strictly
the necessary time for the passage of transport containers.
(10) handling moving nevedenou transport tank is allowed
only at a speed of up to 0.2 m. s-1.
(11) the pusher device, bridge and check gates must be while driving
people locked in the open position.
(12) before leaving the transport facilities are the operation of all equipment
required to ensure against manipulation by unauthorized persons.
Inspection and review of transport equipment
(1) the status of transport equipment shall be checked daily. Checks, in particular
drive of transport equipment, the status and function of brakes, cables, visually
end function function návěštního switches, equipment, mounting of pulleys,
hoists and rope sheaves.
(2) every six months carried out a tour operated by the transport
the staff of the plant of destination.
(3) if the transport equipment intended for the transport of persons or in depth
vertical works more than 20 m, carries out the inspection referred to in paragraph 2
THE HEAD OF THE FOURTH
STORAGE OF MATERIALS
Storage of bulk materials
When you manually save and remove loose materials may be stored only in
height 2 m When storing and removing solids machine way is
the subscription must be adjusted to the height of the wall does not exceed nine-tenths
the permissible range of loading machines and avoid overhangs.
The storage of other materials
(1) structural elements, which are in storage at each other just drift and
do not have a receiver elements that allow a secure grip, or
hanging with the eye, grab handles and the like, may be imposed only on the
supporting documents; the logs and layered documents may not be used.
(2) Glass material may be stored for regular shapes manually to a height
2 m. Glass material of irregular shapes, such as a stone,
irregular shapes, may be in the solid border is straightened by hand just to
the height of 1.5 m.
(3) to the Round objects to ensure the stability may be manually saved on
just to a height of 2 m Pipe and logs is necessary to ensure against the
(4) Bags the grains may be manually saved only to a height of 1.5
m, when saving the mechanised way to a height of 3 m, the edges of the piles.
to be secured by means of auxiliary equipment or bags stored in a secure
trim and binding, to avoid sesunutí.
(5) the container with the liquid must remain open. May be stored,
the fountain (emptying) the hole is always at the top. Drums and similar containers
may be stored standing in only one layer. Horizontal may be stored
in multiple layers, provided that the individual layers are mutually
stabilized or are stored in a structure ensuring their
(6) Radioactive heater may be stored only in the premises for this purpose
the designated race.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS AND CANCELLATION
The transitional provisions of the
Underground works construction and initiated prior to the entry into force of this order, and
the equipment referred to in the application before the entry into force of this Decree,
can be used if the requirements of the legislation in force
at the time of their initiation or bringing into use. The device must be
at the latest when reconstruction or overhaul brought into line with the
(1) the provisions of this Decree, it is possible to derogate on the necessary time
in cases where there is a risk of delay in the rescue of persons or
disposal of significant operational accident (accident) if they are carried out
the minimum security measures.
(2) except in the cases referred to in paragraph 1, the employer may, from
the provisions of § 25 paragraph. 3, § 26 paragraph. 3, § 29. 1, section 32, 33, § 43
paragraph. 4, section 45, paragraph. 1, § 50 to 57, § 64 to 66, § 72, 75, 91, § 92 paragraph.
3, § 95 and 96, section, paragraph 98. 3, § 99 paragraph. 1, section 103, paragraph. 2 and 5, § 105
paragraph. 2 to 6, § 108 paragraph. 2 and 3, § 110, section 112, paragraph. 1, § 113 paragraph. 3 and
4, § 114, paragraph. 2, § 115, paragraph. 4, § 116, § 117 paragraph. 1, § 123, paragraph. 4, §
124 and 125, 127 to 129, § 131, § 142 paragraph. 2, § 153 paragraph. 2 and 3, § 154
paragraph. 1 to 4, 7 and 8, section 155, paragraph. 1 and 2, section 156, paragraph. 2, § 157 paragraph. 3, §
paragraph 158. 1 and 2, section 161, paragraph. 10 and § 162, paragraph. 1 this order to depart
with the approval of the Czech Mining Authority and under conditions set by the
the design of a race proven necessary alternative measures and recommendations
the competent body representing the employees. The proposal shall be submitted
through the district mining Office, and that only in exceptional
cases and provided that the safety will be ensured, and
The yield is repealed the Czech Mining Authority no. 7/1987  CZECHOSLOVAKIA, which
issues rules on health and safety at work and safety
operation at work to making natural caves and works to
keeping them in a safe state (reg. in the amount of 18/1987 Coll.).
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on 1 January 2005. July, 1996.
Ing. Bartos v. r.
Dimensions and edit label
1) section 3 of the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and
the State Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 542/CNR 1991.
1A) Council Directive 92/104/EEC on minimum requirements for improving the
safety and health protection of workers in surface and underground mineral-
the mining industry.
2) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no. 22/1989 Coll., on safety and
the protection of health and safety in mining activities and
in the activities carried out in the manner of mining underground, in the text of the Decree
No 477/1991 Coll., Decree No. 340/1992 Coll., Decree No. 3/1994 Coll.
Decree No. 54/1996 Coll.
3) section 10 (1). 1 of Act No. 114/1992 Coll., on nature and landscape protection, in
amended by law No 218/2004 Sb.
4) section 6 (1). the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 61/1988 Coll. as amended by Act No CNR.
4A) section 2 (a). and) Law No 22/1997 Coll., on technical requirements for
products and amending and supplementing certain acts.
§ 133 paragraph 5). 1 (a). (f)) of the labour code.
6) Decree No. 392/2003 Coll., on the safety of technical equipment
and about the requirements for dedicated technical equipment pressure, lifting and
gas in mining activities and the activities carried out in the manner of mining,
as amended by Decree No 282/2007 Sb.
Decree No 75/2002 Coll. on safety operation of electric engineering
equipment used in mining activities and the activities carried out by the
using mining techniques.
7) Decree No 415/2003 Coll., laying down conditions to ensure
safety and health at work and the safety of traffic in the vertical
transport and walking, as amended by Decree No. 571/2006 Sb.
8) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
18/1979, which determined the reserved pressure equipment, and provides
some of the conditions to ensure their safety, as amended by Decree No.
97/1982 Coll. and Decree No. 550/1990 Coll.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
19/1979, which determined the dedicated lifting equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety, as amended by Decree No.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
20/1979, which determined the dedicated electrical equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety, as amended by Decree No.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
21/1979, which determined the dedicated gas equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety, as amended by Decree No.
§ 6, paragraph 9). 5 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives
and on the State Mining Administration.
10) section 7 (1). 4 of the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL No. 61/1988 Coll.
11) section 25 of the Decree the Czech Mining Authority no 435/1992 Coll., on mining
measuring the documentation when mining activity and certain activities
carried out using mining techniques.
12) § 24 of the Decree No. 435/1992 Sb.
13A) point 1. 7.4 of annex 1 of Regulation No 170/1997 Coll., which
sets out the technical requirements for machinery.
14) section 12 of the CNR Act No. 62/1988 Coll., on geological works and the Czech
geological Office, the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL as amended by Act No 543/1991.
15) Law No 222/1994 Coll., on conditions for business and about the performance of the State
in the management of energy sectors and the State Energy inspection.
Law No 110/1964 Coll., on telecommunications, as amended by law no 159/1971
Coll. and Act No. 150/1992 Sb.
16) Law No. 238/1991 Coll., on waste.
17) Law No 20/1978 Coll., on the health care of the people, the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL as amended by law No.
210/1990 Coll., the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 425/1990 Coll., the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 548/1991 Coll.,
the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 550/1991 Coll., the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No. 590/1991 Coll., the CZECH NATIONAL COUNCIL Act No.
15/1993 Coll. and Act No. 161/1993 Coll.
Directive of the Ministry of health no. 46/1978 Coll. Hyg. BC. SV. 39
on the hygiene requirements for the working environment (reg. in amount 21/1978
SB.), as amended by Directive No 66/1985 Coll. Hyg. BC. SV. 58 (reg. in > amount
16/1985 Coll.), as amended by Decree No. 74 MZSV/1989 Coll. Hyg. BC. SV. 66
(in the amount of 9/1989 Coll.).
18) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 68/1988 Coll., on selected mine
establishments, as amended by Decree No. 53/1994 Coll.
19) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 18/1987 Coll., laying down the requirements for the protection against explosions
flammable gases and vapours.
20) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 50/1978 Coll., on professional competence in standardization, as amended by
Decree No. 98/1982 Coll.
21) Decree No 99/1989 Coll., on rules on road
roads (road traffic regulations), as amended
section 6 and 7 of Act No. 13/1997 Coll., on the road.
§ 10 (1). 2 of Act No. 12/1997 Coll. on safety and the continuity of the
on the road.
22) Act No 360/1992 Coll., on the exercise of the profession of Chartered architects
and the pursuit of the profession of Chartered Engineers and technicians active in the
the construction, in the wording of later regulations.
23) Law No 183/2006 Coll. on territorial planning and building regulations
(the building Act), as amended.
Decree No 104/1988 Coll., on the efficiency of the bearings on the exclusive
permitting and reporting of mining activity and reporting activities
by using mining techniques, in wording of later regulations.
24) section 5b of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and
the State Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 184/2011 Sb.
25) Decree No. 368/2004 Coll., on geological documentation.
Act No. 62/1988 Coll., on geological works, as amended
Decree No. 369/2004 Coll., on the design, implementation and evaluation
geological work, notification of risk geofaktorů and about how to
the calculation of the inventory of exclusive bearings, as amended by Decree No. 18/2009 Sb.
§ 5, paragraph 26). 1 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 184//2011 Sb.