of 16 December 2002. December 2005
about the extent of cash expenses and loss of earnings, that the administrative authority shall be borne by
any other person, and the amount of the lump sum payment costs
Ministry of the Interior shall be determined according to section 176 of the Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative
regulations, (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"):
The range of payment of cash expenses and loss of earnings to others
(1) the basis for calculation of compensation for loss of earnings of another person, which is in the
employment or the employment relationship in a similar ratio, or in another
employment relationship, form the average hourly earnings calculated according to
special legal regulation ^ 1). Loss of earnings form the amount calculated
so that the average hourly earnings multiplied by the number of hours that have not been
the other person present in the work because of participation in an act according to the law. The amount of the
compensation for loss of earnings shall not exceed the maximum amount calculated
in accordance with paragraph 2. Administrative authority ascertains the amount of lost earnings of another person
on the basis of a certificate issued by the employer, in which it is stated,
whether and how much the employer reduced her earnings for the period
absence from work for reasons related to the participation in the Act referred to in
(2) in the case of any other person is not employed or in relation
a similar position or in another employment relationship, however, is
self-employed, constitute the basis for the calculation of compensation for loss of earnings
the amount calculated from the tax base from income divided by the number of
working hours stipulated by special legislation ^ 2)
per calendar year. For the calculation of compensation for loss of earnings,
It's the amount of the tax base that is determined by the last known
tax ^ 3), but not more than 486 000 CZK. If the amount of loss cannot be
earnings in this way figure is calculated as a percentage of the average wage in the
the national economy, organized by the Ministry of labour and Social Affairs
in the collection of laws for first to third quarter of the previous calendar
of the year for the purposes of the Employment Act ^ 4), as amended,
and the number of working hours stipulated by special legislation ^ 2)
that fall on the calendar month, in which compensation for loss of earnings
belongs to, but not more than 8 hours per day.
(1) travel expenses, with the exception of fare in local public transport,
be paid to another person only if it does not have a place of residence, not
or is not working in the municipality where the Act takes place.
(2) to another person, that traveled to public mass transportation
means, shall be reimbursed the actual, reasonably incurred and economical travel
expenses for travel from place of residence to the place of summons and back. When driving
the train fare is paid for the second vehicle class. Travel expenses according to the
This paragraph shall be expenditure for the ticket, seat reservations, and if necessary
use the socket or lehátkového of the car, whether or not expenses.
(3) if the other person has used the road motor vehicle, it shall provide
the refund calculated in accordance with the law on travel compensation ^ 5).
(1) if the other person uses the local public transport belongs to pay
(2) the refund of fare in local public transport belongs to the other person,
that has a place of residence, staying or working in the municipality where the Act
Subsistence allowance belongs to another person at the highest rate calculated in accordance with the law on
travel refunds ^ 5).
Another person shall be reimbursed actual, reasonably incurred and economical expenditure for
(1) a flat-rate amount of the costs of the administrative procedure, that the participant has raised
violation of their legal obligations, shall be 1 000 CZK.
(2) a lump sum referred to in paragraph 1 shall in particularly complex cases,
or if the action has been an expert in a field other than the Psychiatry, increases by
1 500 CZK. If the action was an expert in Psychiatry, the
flat-rate amount referred to in paragraph 1 about 2 500,-CZK. If it was přibráno more
experts, the amounts for the connoisseurs are added together. Lump-sum costs after
the increase under this paragraph may not exceed 6 000 CZK.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2006.
Mgr. Bublan in r.
1) Act 1/1992 Coll., on wages, remuneration for work stand-by and about
average earnings, as subsequently amended.
2 § 83a paragraph 1). 1 of the labour code.
3) § 40 paragraph 2. 1 of the law No. 337/1992 Coll., on administration of taxes and fees, in the
4) Act 435/2004 Coll., on employment, as amended
5) Act 119/1992 Coll., on travel compensation, as amended