of 29 April 2004. December 2004
about secondary education and training in the Conservatory
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, establishes, pursuant to § 7 para. 3,
§ 7, § 23 para. 3, § 26 para. 4, § 31 para. 1, § 71, § 83 para. 5, §
paragraph 84. 3, § 85 para. 3 and section 91 paragraph 2. 1 of the law No. 561/2004 Coll.
pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education
(the Education Act):
PART THE FIRST
Types of secondary schools
Types of secondary schools according to their focus for the purposes of marking
they are: high school, secondary school, secondary vocational school,
school, secondary agricultural school, gardening
school, secondary school, secondary forestry wine school, fishing
school, medical school, hotel school, teaching
school, secondary art school, secondary school of aplied arts,
Business College, technical school, vocational school and practical school.
The number of pupils in a secondary school, in the classroom and the rules for dividing and joining
classes in education
(1) the lowest number of pupils in the school with a full complement of 60 years.
(2) education in schools with a scope in which it is as part of the admission
the procedure sets the framework educational program, you may test the talent pool
be the lowest number of pupils at the school 30. These schools are not covered by the
the provisions of paragraph 3.
(3) the lowest average number of pupils in a class is 17.
(4) the maximum number of pupils in a class is 30.
(5) the Director of the school for teaching some classes may articles divided into
the group, the Group associate or create pupils from the same or different
vintages. In determining the number and size of the groups is the Director of the school
shall take into account:
and) requirements for health and safety of pupils,
(b) didactic and methodological sophistication) of the subject,
(c)) the specifics of pupils with special educational needs and pupils
d) character is being learned knowledge and skills,
e) requirements for spatial and material security learning
framework educational programme,
(f) the efficiency of the learning process) in terms of the objectives set
education and in economic terms.
(6) the highest number of pupils in a group on one teacher training
determined by the specific legislation. ^ 1) Teaching is organised so
to make the smallest possible number of groups while respecting the principles set out in
paragraph 5, whereby it is possible to use the teaching for pupils joining more
classes or grades.
(7) foreign language training is done in groups formed for the
foreign language. The lowest average number of pupils in the group in one year is
9 and the highest number of pupils in the group is 23. The Group may be made up of pupils
from multiple classes in the same year.
Evaluation of the results of education of pupils on the school report
(1) the results of the education of the pupil in each of the compulsory and optional
the articles provided for school education in the case of
using the classification on the scoreboard assesses the degree of benefit:
(b)) 2-the praiseworthy,
2) it is not possible to assess from a student of the subject, it shall be indicated on the
report card for the respective subject grade instead of the benefit of the word
"(and) remain unranked."
(3) If the student is out of teaching a subject completely unloaded ^ 1a),
It shall be indicated on the scoreboard with a competent subject matter instead of the degree of benefit
the word "released".
(4) the results of the education of the pupil in each of the compulsory and optional
the articles provided for school education in the case of
the use of the word described so that it was clear the achieved level
education of the student in relation to the objectives of education and
the educational and moral assumptions.
(5) in the daily form education pupil behavior evaluated the degree of reviews:
and) 1-very good
(6) the overall assessment of the pupil on the scoreboard reflects the degree of:
and) passed with distinction,
(b)) pass (a),
c) fail (s),
d) remain unranked (and).
(7) the pupil pass with distinction, if there is no classification or verbal
reviews after its transfer to classification in any statutory subject matter worse
than grade 2-praiseworthy and the average benefit from the mandatory items
It is not worse than 1.50 and behavior is rated as very good. In the fields of
education groups 82 art, applied art is further required in professional
the articles, which lays down the framework educational program, getting 1-
(8) the Student passed, if there is no classification or verbal rating after the conversion
to classification in one of the compulsory subject expressed a degree of 5-
(9) the pupil fail, is if the classification or verbal rating after the conversion
to classification in one of the compulsory subject expressed a degree of 5-
insufficient or if the pupil is not evaluated any of the subject at the end of
the second half of the year ^ 1b).
(10) the pupil is remain unranked, if it is not possible to evaluate from a
the subject at the end of the first half or the replacement of the term "^ 1 c).
Rules for the evaluation of the results of education of pupils
Rules for the evaluation are based on the requirements of the framework and school
educational programs are part of the school of law and always contain:
and the ongoing evaluation and) policy, evaluation of the results of education at
the report card,
(b) the degree of benefit, criteria)
(c) the details of the komisionálních tests),
(d)) and the method of evaluation progress in education based on individual
the educational plan,
e) course and the method of evaluation of education in these fields of study and in the
summary the study for obtaining secondary education with re-training and
secondary education with the GCSE,
(f)) and the method of evaluation in the course of the evening, remote, distant and
the combined form of education.
Individual educational plan
(1) in the individual education plan permitted by other serious
the reasons ^ 2) is determined by the specific organization of teaching and learning in length
maintain the content and scope of the training provided for school education
(2) the Director of the school introduces the pupil and legal guardian of a minor pupil with
the course of education based on individual educational plan and with deadlines
of the tests. Individual educational plan, signed by the principal of the school, the pupil
and the legal representative of the minor pupil, becomes part of a personal
documentation of the pupil.
Final exam in film
(1) the Komisionální exam held pupil in these cases:
and the test of professional) subjects, which lays down a framework
program in art education, ^ 3)
(b)) if resits, ^ 4)
c) If examination of the komisionální ^ 5).
(2) Komisionální test referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)) can pupil take place
in one day of not more than one.
(3) Komisionální test of the reasons mentioned in paragraph 1 (b). (b)) can
the pupil in the second half to take place first in the month of August, the competent
the school year, if an adult or legal guardian of a minor pupil pupil
agrees with the Director of the school of the earlier term; in the case of the last disciple
year of education will meet the Director of the school's request for earlier dates always.
(4) the details concerning the holding of komisionální tests, including the composition of the
Commission for komisionální tests, exams and how to date
notice to the pupil and the legal representative of a minor pupil regarding the results of the
the test provides for the Director of the school ^ 5a) and publish it in an accessible place in the
Recognition of the comprehensive education of the pupil
(1) A comprehensive formal education pupil's education is considered to be in the Middle
school, the Conservatory, the higher technical school or high school in the United
Republic or abroad, which is substantiated by proof of its successful
termination, or other provable way. Proof of successful completion of
education abroad shall bear a recognition or endorsement
certificate of equivalency of education. ^ 6)
(2) the Director shall recognise those parts of the school education programme, whose
the content and scope is the same as in the same time a study scope and achievements
Recognition of partial education pupil
For partial pupil's education is considered to be the passing of only some
years of other secondary schools, conservatories, colleges or
high schools in the Czech Republic or abroad, or other education,
particularly in professional courses or language school with the law of the State
When recording the recognition of educational attainment on the dates the school to
the relevant sections for the evaluation of pupil lists the expression "certified" with a reference to
an endnote, which will be on the back of the report card contain more
details. In the mandatory documentation of the school shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(1) the Director of the school may, at its discretion, or on the basis of
initiative of the other legal or natural person pupil grant praise or
other awards for extraordinary manifestation of humanity, civic or school
initiatives, meritorious or courageous act or for his long-term successful
(2) the class teacher or the teacher training based on
the decision itself or on the initiative of the other teachers
the pupil after consultation with the principal of the school to grant praise or other
Award for distinctive speech school initiatives or for prolonged
(3) when the culpable violation of obligations established the school regulations can be
According to the seriousness of this breach of pupil save:
and the class teacher's admonition,)
(b) an admonition of vocational training),
(c) reprimand the class teacher)
d) reprimand a teacher training, or
e) reprimand the Director of the school.
(4) the rules for the granting of praise and other awards, and saving
admonishment and důtek are part of the school of law.
(5) the class teacher or the teacher training shall immediately notify the
Save the waves of the Director of the school.
(6) the Director of the school or class teacher or teacher training
shall immediately notify the award compliments and other awards or save
admonition or reprimand, and the reasons for it can be proved in the pupil and
legal representative of the minor pupil.
(7) the granting of credit, and other awards and the imposition of admonition or reprimand
shall be recorded in the documentation of the school. ^ 7)
(1) the Director of the school provides education in the daily form of beginning and end of
theoretical teaching so that it starts usually in 8 hours, first in 7
hours, and ends no later than 20 hours. The highest number of teaching hours
required courses in one day with a lunch break is 8 hours, in
exceptional cases, 9 pm, without lunch break 7 hours. In the fields of
education aimed at the sports training, the beginning and the end
the theoretical instruction shall in accordance with training needs
of the relevant sector.
(2) as a rule after the second lesson refers to a break in the length of the
15 to 20 minutes. Among other lessons to break
as a general rule, a 10-minute length of the lunch break is at least 30 minutes.
(3) in articles that contain the selected subject matter, may be part of
theoretical teaching exercise. Exercise takes place usually in
classrooms, specialist classrooms and labs. The conditions under which the
the exercises take place, provides school educational program.
Terms of the contract on the content, scope and conditions for the practical
Agreement on the content, scope and conditions for the on-the-job training ^ 8)
includes in particular:
and fields of education and type of) activities that pupils in practical teaching
to carry out,
(b)) the venue of the on-the-job training,
c) on-the-job training schedule, its length and the day of its launch,
(d)) the number of pupils who take part in on-the-job training,
(e)) the provision of tools used in practical teaching and
the mode of transportation of pupils to the place of the on-the-job training,
(f) the remuneration of pupils for) way of productive activity,
g) measures to ensure the safety and health in the practical
teaching, including protective measures that must be taken, in particular,
with indication of personal protective equipment and to ensure the
the hygiene conditions in the practical teaching
h) conditions of cooperation designated employee of a legal person
performing activities of schools and authorized employees of natural or
legal persons in the organisation and management of practical teaching on the
workplaces, natural or legal persons and the requirements for the exercise of
the activity responsible for the staff of the natural or legal person (hereinafter
I) arrangements for the reimbursement of costs that other natural or legal person
proven and necessarily arise solely for the purpose of the implementation of the
the on-the-job training at the workplace.
section 13 of the
(1) vocational training lies in the acquisition of basic skills,
activities and habits, the manufacture of the products in the performance of the services or in the performance of
the works, which have a material value.
(2) in vocational training is in the form of daily education teaching unit
a school day; in the first year must not be longer than 6 teaching
(3) the morning teaching in teaching day in daily form education
starting first in 7 hours and afternoon teaching in teaching day in
daily form education ends at 8 pm at the latest. In justified
cases the Director may in time form of training schools to determine the origin of the
the morning teaching pupils of others, third-and fourth-year students from 6
hours and the end of the afternoon teaching third-and fourth-year students of pupils in
22 hours. Weekly schedule of teaching pupils adjusted to between the end of
one school day and the beginning of the following day should rest
at least 12 hours.
(4) as a rule after the second hour of the vocational training to be held in the school or
in a school is classified a break of 15 to 25 minutes.
(5) If the pupils held professional training in the workplace physical or
legal persons, have a break, in accordance with their staff in accordance
with the provisions of the labour code. The length of breaks is not counted until the
the duration of the school day.
(6) professional training carried out at school or in a school
conducts teacher training. Practicing the skills of pupils in
workplaces, natural or legal persons shall be carried out under the guidance and
the supervision of the instructor. Instructor at the same time not more than 6 leads students.
The exercise is part of the on-the-job training in subjects that reinforce
vocational education and training students. Exercise takes place usually in
specialist classrooms, laboratories and workshops, or in the workplace
natural or legal persons. The conditions under which they exercise
is conducted, provides school educational program.
Instructional practice, professional practice and artistic practice
(1) Teaching practice, professional practice and artistic practice takes place in the
the scope of the framework educational programme in schools, in
schools or work places of natural or legal
(2) Teaching practice is carried out as part of the classroom on a regular basis.
Professional practice and artistic practice is carried out as part of the teaching in
blocks, typically in whole weeks.
(3) Instructional practice, professional practice and artistic practice taught by the teacher
Professional and artistic vocational subjects and practical teacher
teaching. Practicing the skills of pupils in the workplace physical or
legal persons may be carried out under the guidance and supervision of the instructors.
(4) the organisation of the teaching practice, professional practice, or artistic
the practice provides for the Director of the school according to the focus of the field of education and
in accordance with the conditions laid down for the progress of education in the framework education
section 16 of the
(1) a lesson in sports preparation represents training
unit of 45 minutes. The maximum number of training units in the
one day is 6.
(2) the annual number of training units shall be determined in accordance with the framework
the educational program.
(3) the morning teaching in the school day begins at 7 am and the first
afternoon in the school day ends at 8 pm at the latest. In
justified cases, the Director may determine the origin of the school morning
teaching from 6 hours and the end of the afternoon teaching in 22 hours. Weekly
schedule of teaching pupils adjusted to between the end of one
the school day and the start of the next day, they rest as a rule
Sports training and other courses and extra-curricular activities
(1) high school may, in accordance with the school's educational program:
and ski) to organize educational courses, sports or
Sightseeing tourist courses and other events related to the educational
educational activities of the school,
(b)) to provide students opportunities to populate the free time out of school activities
focusing in particular on active recreation, development of their capabilities and
interests, teaching and preparation for participation in competitions and shows.
(2) among the participants of the trip abroad shall include only those pupils, school
who have concluded insurance of medical expenses abroad and insurance
liability applicable in the territory of the competent State. In the case of
the exit to the Member State of the European Union will suffice instead of an insurance
medical costs European health insurance card or certificate
This card replacement. The pupil is a minor and shall submit the written consent
EDUCATION IN THE CONSERVATORY
(1) the lowest number of pupils at the Conservatory is 80. The size of the Department depends on the
his professional focus and on the number of pupils studying in the fields of education
music, singing, dancing or musical and dramatic arts. The lowest number of pupils in the
the Department is 5. The highest number of students in the Department is 500.
(2) Department in the Conservatoire is a workplace where takes place the General
education, vocational training or professional theoretical specially
prepare pupils for performance demanding artistic and artistic-pedagogical
activities. The remit of the Department include the development of a specific folder
artistic discipline, preparation and implementation of the parts of the school education
programs, educational, educational, artistic and other creative activities.
The Department consists of teaching staff and pupils of all grades, learners
the focus of the artistic field. The Department is headed by a head of
the Department, which appoints and dismisses the Director of the Conservatory.
The Commission for the final komisionální test ^ 9) is not less than three members.
The Commission consists of the President, the examiner, which is generally a teacher teacher
Faculty, student, and member of the item that has the professional
qualifications for teaching the same subject or a relative. The result of the test
the President will announce publicly on the day of the test.
For pupils who are educated in the osmiletém training programme for the
dance, the school also provides full-day education, meals and accommodation.
COMMON, TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
In the case of the release of student with disabilities from teaching ^ 10)
Director of the school on the recommendation of school guidance device
ensure that an alternative method of education of the pupil, or spare-time activities
teaching the relevant subject. On the first or the last lesson
the pupil can release without compensation.
If in the special legislation governing basic education and
implementation of compulsory schooling is not mentioned, that also applies to pupils of lower
grade eight-year and six-year grammar school playing in high school
compulsory school attendance, it shall proceed according to the provisions of this Ordinance.
Article 23 of the
The provisions of this Ordinance also apply to curriculum, shortened
study for the acquisition of secondary education with re-training and short
study for obtaining secondary education to GCSE.
The numbers of pupils in the school and in the classroom until the end of the school year 2004/2005
determined in accordance with the existing legislation.
The provisions relating to education in the middle school also apply to
education in the Conservatory, unless otherwise specified in this Decree.
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No. 354/1991 Coll., on secondary schools.
2. Decree No. 187/1992 Coll., amending and supplementing Decree No.
354/1991 Coll., on secondary schools.
3. Decree No. 241/1993 Coll., amending and supplementing the Ordinance
The Ministry of education, youth and sports of the Czech Republic.
354/1991 Coll., on secondary education, as amended by Decree No. 187/1992 Coll.
4. Decree No. 144/2003 Coll., amending Decree No. 354/1991 Coll.
secondary schools, as subsequently amended.
5. Decree 235/2003 Coll., amending Decree No. 354/1991 Coll.
secondary schools, as subsequently amended, Decree No. 442/1991
Coll., on termination of their studies in secondary schools and vocational education institutions, as amended by
Act No. 138/1995 Coll. and Decree No. 35/1992 Coll. on parent
section 27 of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
1) Government Regulation No. 689/2004 Coll., on the system of education in the disciplines
primary, secondary and higher vocational education.
1A) section 67 para. 2 of the Act 561/2004 Coll. No.
1B) § 69 para. 6 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
1 c) § 69 para. 5 of law No 561/2004 Sb.
2) section 18 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary,
higher vocational and other education (the Education Act).
3) § 69 para. 4 of law No. 561/2004 Coll.
4) § 69 para. 7 of law 561/2004 Coll.
5) § 69 para. 9 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
§ 164 paragraph 5a). 1 (b). and Act No. 561/2004) Sb.
6) section 108 of the Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
7) section 28 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
section 65 paragraph 8). 2 and § 71 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
9) § 90 para. 4 of law No. 561/2004 Coll.
10) section 67 para. 2 of the Act 561/2004 Coll. No.