Czech Mining Office
Dated 30 September 1998
On occupational safety and health and safety at
extraction and processing of oil and natural gas in drilling and geophysical works
and amending certain regulations to ensure safety and protection
occupational health and safety operation in mining activities and activities carried out by mining method
Change: 360/2001 Coll.
Change: 298/2005 Coll.
Change: 52/2011 Coll.
Czech Mining Office determined under § 5 para. 3 and § 6 para. 6 point. a), b)
d) of Act no. 61/1988 Coll., on mining activities, explosives and state
Mining Administration, as amended by Act no. 542/1991 Coll .:
(1) This regulation establishes requirements to ensure the safety and protection
occupational health and safety (hereinafter "the safety and operation
"), the mining and processing of oil and gas, mining minerals leaching
during drilling and geophysical work at the underground storage of gases or liquids
in natural rock structures and in underground spaces
when storing liquid waste and mine water (hereinafter
"liquids") into natural rock structures and in industrial
utilization of thermal energy of the earth's crust. ^ 1)
(2) This Decree does not apply to drilling operations carried out in connection with coining
mining and other underground works disinte
rocks and mining.
(3) This decree was notified in accordance with Directive
European Parliament and Council Directive 98/34 / EC of 22 June 1998 laying down a procedure for
provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations and regulations || | information society services, as amended by Directive 98/48 / EC.
For the purposes of this Order shall be deemed
A) eruption uncontrollable leakage of gaseous or liquid medium from
wellhead or the probe or from one horizon to another
B) implements all the tools and equipment and parts thereof lowered into the borehole
or probe for the purpose of drilling, underground probes repair or removal
accident in the well or probe
C) Pressure dangerous manifestation of such a disruption pressure balance within the borehole
which could lead to the eruption
D) open fire intentional or controlled burning, smoking and
such an evolution of heat or sparks, which is due
intentionally caused physical or chemical processes or processes which would
could cause a fire or explosion
E) working Rolling portion of the drilling rig or rigs for underground repairs
probes on which it is the operator's drilling winch and on which
manipulates the tool,
F) borehole probe, dressed for extraction, or even gas injection and
liquids, including appropriate surface equipment
G) maintenance activities to maintain equipment
serviceable and safe condition; equipment maintenance are also
prescribed inspections, tests, checks, inspections and repairs, as well as
assembly and disassembly of the machine to the extent necessary to carry out inspections
tests, checks, inspections and equipment repairs, || |
H) Vrtba work, including drilling rigs and other equipment needed
for digging wells,
I) a natural person executive with proven competence
J) disposal borehole or putting probe or borehole probe into a state where natural barriers removed
drilling activities replaced by artificial barriers
which prevents the possibility of communication between the various horizons or
individual horizons with surface | ||
) Securing the well or borehole probe or probe launch into such a state, when
is permanently secured maintaining horizons suitable for industrial use and
allow the safe return of these horizons
L) bridge artificial barrier to isolate horizons; the bridge is either
cement, which is composed of a solid column of cement compliant testing
under this Decree, or mechanical, which consists
technical equipment; bridge may consist of a combination of cement and
M) water pressure water with anticipated or actual pressure at the mouth
borehole probe or greater than 0.1 MPa,
N) blunted borehole or borehole probe or probe created pressure
Balance when the hydrostatic pressure of the fluid column in the well or
probe is equal to or higher than the pressure in the relevant horizon,
A) sour gas natural gas containing hydrogen sulphide and other acidic
constituents such as carbon dioxide, or organic sulfur compounds, hydrogen sulfide
partial pressure greater than 0.35 kPa and a total pressure of greater
than 450 kPa.
Buildings, workplaces and equipment
Buildings and equipment
(1) When the activities covered by this decree is permitted to operate and use only
workplace, facility, equipment, supplies, facilities and materials
whose design, implementation and technical condition
comply with the regulations to ensure occupational safety and operation. ^ 2)
(2) The operation may be given only products whose design, implementation and technical
meet state requirements for safe
product. ^ 3)
(1) Floors in areas where they go or places where there are people, not have
dangerous obstacles, holes or inclination, and must be fixed, stable and
(2) Floor area (base), height and volume of the work space
must be designed so that employees can do their job without
was influenced their safety, health or welfare of a good job.
The space in which to move employees must have a minimum height of 2.1 m
(3) Space, the employee is available on site, must be
so great that the employee had in their activities
sufficient freedom of movement and could perform their tasks safely.
(4) Windows, skylights and ventilation devices which can be opened, closed
, rebuilt and secured, it is necessary to design and construct
so as to ensure safe handling.
Must allow safe cleaning. In the open state must not pose a hazard to employees
(5) Transparent or translucent walls, room dividers or
close to transport routes, doors and gates must be at eye
clearly marked and shall be made of safety materials or
reliably protected, that in the event of their breakage, to prevent
injury to workers.
(6) It is forbidden access to roofs made of materials that do not comply
load resistance, if there is no equipment with which to
appropriate action can be done safely.
(7) position, number and dimensions of doors and gates and materials for fabrication
must be chosen according to the characteristics and usage
spaces and workplaces.
(8) Doors must meet the following requirements:
A) pendulum (swing) doors and gates must be transparent or have
B) sliding doors must be secured against ejection and falling out
C) doors and gates opening upwards must be
securable against unexpected fall back
D) doors to escape routes shall open outwards, they must be labeled
, the design must allow at any opening from the inside
without the use of aids and can not be locked
E) gates on the road with transport if their passage to pedestrians
is not safe, it must be equipped with other highly visible and more accessible
door for passage
F) doors and gates controlled by mechanical force must not endanger their movement
employees must be equipped with a clear, well
easily identifiable and accessible emergency stop devices as
except when a power failure automatically self open,
must allow manual opening.
(9) Auxiliary operating objects, such as workshop, office, warehouse or
rest must be placed in a safe area.
(10) are installed in the operating object
measuring and control apparatus which is fed gas, they must be
Blow-off pipe exhausted out of the object so that gas could not return, even | || diluted.
(11) Operational buildings must be labeled with the name of the object; It also applies to
wells and probes.
Requirements for workplace
(1) The workplace is necessary to design, build, establish, equip,
operate, maintain and guard to match the expected external
conditions; structure and strength must match the manner of its use.
(2) Operator stable equipment must be designed so that
Space for the operator has a minimum width of 0.8 meters in height
least 2.1 m. For electrical equipment, this requirement is deemed to be met
comply with the clearances content of the technical standards.
(3) The premises of the permanent service should be telecommunications equipment.
(4) When workers at the facility, must be at least
unlocked door. Doors must open outwards or, if this is not possible
, may be sliding. Doors shall be non combustible. At a time when
device inoperative or without supervision, must be the door to the establishment
(5) The establishment may only be imposed on utilities and supplies for the operation
device placed in it.
(6) outside the workplace, employees must be protected against
adverse weather conditions and if necessary against falling objects
Rest rooms and similar spaces
(1) If required by health and safety reasons, employees must have
available easily accessible rest rooms; It does not apply
if employees work in offices or their equivalent
work areas and if there given equal conditions for
recovery during work breaks.
(2) Rest rooms must be sufficiently large and equipped with tables and seating options
corresponding to the number of employees. Seats must be fitted
backs. In rest, it is necessary to take adequate measures
to protect non-smokers against discomfort caused by tobacco smoke. ^ 4)
(3) If working hours are regularly and frequently interrupted and there
no rest, it is necessary, if required
safety or health of employees, give employees available to other spaces where the
they can stay during such interruptions. The provisions of paragraph 2, third
sentence shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Entry into buildings and workplaces
(1) The chief executive ^ 5) determine the method of securing buildings, workplaces and
device against unauthorized access. For security
is not just a label tables.
(2) Hazardous holes, depressions, depressions and other places where there
risk of falling persons must be protected against a fall from a height or depth
(3) prohibition of entry of unauthorized persons to the places specified in paragraphs 1 and 2
must be indicated on the tables of security at all entrances, paths, and
approaches to them.
(4) Areas of known hazards and hazardous locations must be defined
a bear warning sign, safety signs or tables with
specific prohibitions and warnings. If the definition of the use of chains, ropes and
similar means, these must be clearly visible. For personal protection
entering these areas and locations to be determined
(5) Access to workplaces and areas and places referred to in paragraph 4
allowed only employees designated to work, control or supervision;
another person only when accompanied by a designated employee.
(6) In places with the danger of falling objects is forbidden to enter without protective helmets
(7) Fencing or enclosing the object must include all
hazardous areas [§ 81 paragraph. 1 point. a) to c)] throughout
(1) Evidence of employees and persons who reside in the workplace with
knowledge of the employer, must be led from beginning to end
(2) Technical supervision is within one hour after the end of a shift
satisfy themselves that all employees and persons referred to in paragraph 1
left office or have been taken over to the next shift register.
(3) If someone is reported missing, they must be initiated immediately after the search.
(1) Departments may be filled, if it was including access roads
before starting work examined the technical supervision ^ 5) or foreman
trained for technical supervision and identified deficiencies corrected;
It does not apply to an employee intended to eliminate the defects.
(2) Workplaces where you can not rule out the presence of flammable gases, vapors or dust
(hereinafter "flammable gases"), or where explosives are used, they must
be inspected during working hours, including access roads technical || | supervision, at least once a day.
(3) Technical supervision and other technicians at inspection sites
Check in particular compliance with operational documentation, state security
facilities, equipment, condition and use of personal protective equipment and
storage, security and use of explosives and ensure
defects have been corrected. If you can not remove the defects found
and staff are at immediate risk, technical supervision and other
technicians stopped work to ensure staff leave in a safe place
and organizations covered by § 17, immediately inform | || measure this inspection service.
(4) The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to workplaces occupied
one employee (§ 13). Tour of such workplace
technical supervision must be performed at least once a week, if it is a workplace
with the possible occurrence of water under pressure, oil or gas, in other cases
least once every 14 days.
(5) Unless otherwise provided by this decree, the employer shall ensure
least once a year inspection of steel structures and buildings,
if they are exposed to moisture or aggressive substances.
Inspection of safety regulations
Workers must be granted access to legal and other regulations
^ 2) and the decisions of the State Mining Administration, which
concerning the activities they carry out, and lodged them at their request
Apprenticing, training and practical training
(1) outline job training, the time during which an employee must work under the supervision of a designated
qualified employees, and the way the tests will determine
manager according to the type of work if these requirements are not
set regulations to ensure safety work and operation
or special legislation. ^ 6) Training of officer may waive
graduates of secondary vocational schools and universities and employees who
are taught in the field in which they work.
(2) At the top working platform equipped with rescue equipment (§ 27 para.
3) work only employee who was familiar with its features and
practically trained in its use. The training must be repeated at least once a year
(3) At least once a year, employees must be working on the Vrtba
expected occurrence of water under pressure, oil or gas well trained and
practically trained on procedures RECOVERY pressure symptoms.
Method determines the practical training manager.
(4) If the project foresees the possibility of a dangerous pressure
speech, controls the drilling work, for repairs of underground probes and work to ensure
or disposal wells or probes for water under pressure, oil or gas
holder of a certificate of special training in RECOVERY
manifestations of pressure in the borehole or probe according to international standards
issued by an accredited training center for RECOVERY pressure
expressions; It does not apply to employees performing inspection service.
(1) The group of two or more employees is governed by a leader appointed by
(2) The foreman must be at work the whole time during which there are present
staff his group.
(3) foreman shall ensure the safety of their group and ensure the safe condition
workplace, compliance with operational documentation and execution of orders
superiors. If there is a staff clear and imminent danger and
you can not delete them, stop work and take your group on a secure site
(4) During a shift change foreman warns the incoming leader of
important facts and defects in the workplace. If unable to do so, it shall report to the
technical supervision or inspection service.
Occupy workplace one employee is permitted if they are to be implemented
simple work, such as checking, monitoring and data recording
or routine maintenance when the performance of work excluded the possibility of persons falling
from a height or depth, and if it is designed and secured
manner and time of appeal or message.
Working with an increased risk
Work associated with an increased risk
(1) Work associated with increased risk of the work which threatens
increased risk of injury (hereinafter referred to as "the work associated with an increased danger
"). Work associated with an increased risk can only be done
Designated employee. Such work may be performed without operating
documentation and without continuous monitoring of work and workplace condition
another designated employee (hereinafter referred to as "constant supervision").
(2) Constant supervision must be performed by an employee who has been with their rights and obligations
familiar. During his performance, the employee may
place of performance of supervision and must leave the employ anything other than
Working in poorly accessible and dangerous places
(1) Work in containers, tanks, separators, boilers, piping,
channels and other similar narrow or hard to reach places and
facilities and in places where there may be explosive, stifling
or toxic air is considered work associated with increased
(2) Before starting work inside the equipment referred to in paragraph 1,
which may occur toxic, corrosive or flammable gases or liquids
system has to be emptied and unplug or plug the pipeline or any
other devices from which they could Ingress
gases or liquids that species.
(3) Remnants of materials prone to spontaneous combustion or further evaporation must be
before starting work inside the equipment referred to in paragraph 1
removed or destroyed or be the interior of the device
(4) Liquids must be discharged from the facility discharged so that
do not jeopardize the safety and operation. For removal of flammable gases and vapors
apply the provisions of § 29 para. 4th
(5) to a place where there may be explosive, toxic or oppressive
air can enter and stay in it until after his ovětrání after
prior verification of the composition of air in it.
(6) Checking and cleaning the inside of tanks flammable substance
may be performed if the concentration of flammable gas or vapor in them
does not exceed 50% of the lower explosive limit. When the work is necessary to use breathing apparatus
(7) when working inside the facility referred to in paragraph 1
containing pollutants each employee must use a safety harness and must be fused using
taut rope two employees from outside.
(8) At the time of storms and thunderstorms are working in hard to reach and
dangerous places and logging, seismic and geoelectric work
Working at heights
(1) If an employee is threatened by the fall, forfeiture or implosion of
height or depth of 1.5 m or more must be secured against falling.
Personal fall protection equipment can only be used when you can not use
collective collateral or that, having regard to the nature of the work or
local conditions was ineffective.
(2) The collective fall protection is considered to be protective or
catch railings, fences or network that is strong enough
resistant and secured to withstand the anticipated stress.
(3) A personal fall protection equipment is considered to be ensuring the safety
belt or safety harness. The safety belt may be used only
as a positioning device in a place where it falls from a height
does not move employees freefall.
When using safety harnesses free energy absorbers obtained must fall height
freefall exceed 1.5 m, with shock, then height of 4 m.
(1) The setting up, disposal and repair of underground wells and probes
expected occurrence of water under pressure, oil and gas extraction and gas treatment
fluids and mining minerals leaching from a subterranean || | storage of gases or liquids and when storing gases or liquids into
natural rock structures must be in all working and non-working shifts
ensure inspection service.
(2) The inspection service may be entrusted to a professionally qualified employee
manage emergencies and accidents.
(3) An employee performing the inspection service controls the work on rescuing people and fighting
accident until the arrival of the head of the liquidation of the accident. ^ 7)
(4) An employee referred to in paragraph 3 may be entrusted only working
tasks which exercise the inspection service.
Reporting serious accidents at work, serious events
serious operational accidents and dangerous states
(1) Racing ensure immediate reports of serious accidents at work
serious events, serious operational accidents and dangerous states
regional mining authorities.
(2) Called these serious accidents at work:
A) fatality ^ 8)
B) a life-threatening injury, which is related incidents resulting anatomical or functional loss
body, life-threatening injuries, including
industrial poisoning or injury with such a character of an accident that occurred as a result
violation of safety regulations and suggests
serious threat to safety and health at work,
C) multiple injury accident when the same plot were injured
least three people, including at least one fatal accident suffered, or were
injured more than 10 people.
(3) Reported serious events, serious operational accidents and dangerous
states, and it
A) the eruption,
B) dangerous pressure manifestation
C) the presence of water under pressure or a combustible gas, which were not foreseen
project, and the occurrence of acid gas
D) discharge of oil, gas or liquids into the environment, which has resulted
air, water or soil above the limits stipulated by special legislation
E) loss of radioactive emitters and proven leak closed
F) breaking into the warehouse of explosives, theft or finding explosives
G) death of a person in the house or workplace
H) the search for missing persons.
(4) In addition, reports of serious events, serious operational accidents and dangerous states
if they occur during
A) dealing with explosives, including accidents and poisoned
fumes generated during the explosion or
B) the use of restricted technical equipment, including
risk of electric shock.
(5) The place where the incident occurred as referred to in paragraph 1 shall
not change anything until the District Mining Authority does not inspect the sites or
decides otherwise, except when it comes to saving people,
or further rescue or safety.
(6) The site of the emergency employer takes a concise
photo documentation and prepare a sketch or map depicting
(7) Extraordinary events referred to in paragraph 1, the employer shall assess and
records and records and documentation of them kept at least 5 years.
(1) To provide emergency funds for emergencies and accidents must be
employer emergency warehouse, if done
A) drilling with an expected incidence of water under pressure, oil or gas
, testerovací work, pumping experiments or repairs of underground probes
B) mining, transportation and treatment of oil or gazolínu and gas
C) exploitation of minerals leaching
D) Underground storage of gases or liquids or
E) storing liquids in natural rock structures.
(2) The location of emergency equipment and warehouse manager determines after consultation with
Ranger Mines Rescue Station.
(3) Emergency warehouse may be set up as a joint for more workstations and more
organizations. In this case the chief crisis manager to determine
which means the control of the accident must be stored directly on
Documentation and records
(1) The documentation consists of:
A) basic documentation
B) operational documentation,
C) technical documentation, ^ 10)
D) documentation of boreholes and wells,
E) mine survey and geological documents, ^ 11)
F) records of training and testing of employees.
(2) The manager will determine where, to what extent and in what way will
documentation is kept, and the place and method of storage.
(1) Basic documentation consists of:
A) the registration book which contains
First data or documents on the exploration area
protected deposit area, or a protected area, a mining area, land ownership
organization, zoning, building permits, permits
geological works, mining activities and activities | || mining methods and other important administrative decisions
Second information or documents about buildings, including the approval decision,
And facilities, including the decision to authorize the
putting them into use or operation,
Third data mining methods
B) mine or building log book in which shall be entered or establish
decisions of state administration bodies and actions and commands organizations
relating to occupational safety and operation and efficient use
C) a book of extraordinary events
D) books, which are recorded in the results of checks and inspections.
(2) The records of technical supervision, reporting of data encoders, sensors, etc., U
which regulations to ensure the safety and operation require
enrollment form to books, must be carried out in a manner that allows preservation
and use of data for a specified period.
(3) Results of statutory inspections, checks, inspections, tests, measurements and analyzes
record employees who made them.
Recorded must be specified measures. Unless otherwise specified, these records must be kept
throughout their duration, but at least one year from
completion of the work or activities.
(1) Operating documentation consists of design, technological process or workflow
(§ 68 par. 3 and § 78 para. 3), instructions for use ^ 12)
operating instructions ^ 13) ( "guidelines for the operation and maintenance")
equipment and rules (§ 61).
(2) Prior to the commencement of work or activity for which it is determined
this decree must be made relevant operational documentation.
When conditions change must be urgently adjusted operating documentation.
(3) Operating documentation approving officer.
(4) Operating documentation specifying in particular the procedure and follow-up, or
concurrency work operations, conditions for the safe performance of work,
endangered places and manner of their labeling, equipment and instrumentation
technology to ensure the safety and operation and measures to ensure
workplace when on it not working.
(5) Operating documentation shall specify the conditions to protect the health
employees and operating equipment from the effects of the anticipated
pollutants, especially hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide, and protection
explosion of gases and vapors, operational and safety guidelines for the protection of objects
and protective zones.
(6) for similar activities may be used type of operational documentation
adapted to local conditions.
(7) Operating documentation must be kept for at least a year from completion
work or activities for which it was drawn. If the implementation
work has been massive, serious injury or death must be
operational documentation kept at least 5 years after the year of the accident became
Project and technological process
(1) drilling and geophysical work, pumping tests, mining and processing of oil and gas
, operation of facilities for transport of gases and liquids and for research probes
intensification tributary, underground repairs of wells, extraction of minerals by leaching ,
dewaxing using a liquid at a temperature higher than 60 degrees. C
underground storage of gases and liquids in natural rock
structures or in underground spaces, the storage of liquids into
natural rock structures, ensuring the well or probe, or liquidation
borehole probes and geothermal energy must be
project developed and technological progress. Design and technological progress
may be developed as a joint group of boreholes or probes with similar ratios.
(2) The processing of the project is entitled to a mining designer ^ 14)
a part of the project relating to the installation of electrical equipment only
designer electrical installations ^ 20).
(3) The requirements of the project borehole provided for in Annex no. 1. The particulars
other projects set out in Annex no. 2-4; Annex no. 1 in the following cases
apply mutatis mutandis.
(4) Technological process determines particularly
A) the extent of workplace with defining responsibilities,
B) measures which must be observed before commencing work, in her
during and after its completion, possibly also measures for stopping and
C) safety measures, including the conditions for the use of health
harmful or dangerous substances
D) and electrical machinery designed to work
F) hygiene measures
G) personal protective equipment
H) possible accidents, their symptoms and behaviors in their
(5) Technological procedure for collection and treatment of oil, gas and
gazolinu also determines the way heating oil and removal of gases that are released
flammable vapors from petroleum.
(6) Technological process for underground storage of gases and liquids
for storing liquids in natural rock structures
also determine the highest and lowest operating pressure, high and low injection pressure
appropriate speed limit inflows and their recording intervals
and duration of technological breaks in inflows and measures to prevent
migration of gases or liquids for casings.
(7) Technological progress may be partially or fully replaced
Documentation of boreholes and wells
(1) The course of excavating a hole must be kept shift recording, in which the
records the progress of drilling and other work. Serious events and
dangerous conditions and other details for the manager to
recorded in the drilling log.
(2) Every probe must be documented
containing information on activities and important facts, such as a probe diagram and description
outfit probes, the results of prescribed tests, well logs and other works
(underground repairs etc.), and information about special events at
Records of training and testing of employees
Records of training, familiarization with legislation and operational documentation
service equipment, training, job training and examinations
employee must be kept and retained for at least 5 years after the termination of his employment relationship
Equipment for drilling
Assembly and disassembly of drilling rigs
(1) drilling tower must be Vrtba deployment scheme guy ropes and fixing them
indicating the tension in the cables specified by the manufacturer.
(2) Lifting and lowering the derrick, unless they are on a mobile drilling
kit or a drilling tower is less than 8 meters is considered
work associated with increased risk. Drilling tower taller than 8 m is forbidden and lifted
(3) If you can not when lifting or lowering the derrick exclude her fall,
must be ensured safety and security operations inside
circuit. The radius of the safety circuit is equal to the height of drilling tower
enlarged by half, at least about 10 m.
(4) Upon completion of the installation must be verified functionality of the device
affecting safety and operations.
(5) If it is necessary to perform work at different levels one above the other, they must be designed
measures for their safe conduct.
(6) Installation, repair and dismantling of tower structures can not be carried
wind speeds of over 10 m. S-1 at reduced visibility, or
forms if frost.
(1) Oil rig must be labeled with the type, maximum allowable
load, height, year of manufacture and the manufacturer's name derrick.
(2) If they are to be built into the drill pipe, drill tower, the tower must be equipped with a device
to their collection.
(3) drilling tower on wells hazardous eruptions or emissions of gases or liquids
must be equipped with rescue equipment for fast and safe
leaving the top working platform. Rescue equipment to be used on wells
hazardous eruption blowout or oil or combustible gases
, must be made so that when its use has not occurred
sparks. Instead of landing rescue equipment must be at least
such a distance from the drilling rig, such as height
top working platform above ground level.
(4) for the locations of the drill tower, where it is necessary to act, it must be ensured
access via stairs or ladder (§ 109).
Stupadlový ladder can be used up to 15 m height.
(5) lines in aerial platforms for drilling tower may be used only solid
(6) Drilling towers higher than 26 m must be equipped with anti-crash
lower block hoists to the crown derrick.
(7) wooden derrick should not be used.
Testing and measuring instruments
(1) Drilling vehicle on which it is possible to develop a pull on the hoist hook
Greater than 100 kN must be equipped with a device for measurement and registration
tension in the rope. The failure of this device must be stopped drilling.
(2) Drilling rig must be equipped with gauges to measure pressure
stojáka and the annulus.
(3) Vrtba with the expected presence of combustible gases must be continuously
investigated the occurrence of flammable gases vydělovaných of flushing
sound and light indication of the gas concentration for the project
well. The sensor must be located as close to the wellhead. When
activity sets for repairs of underground probes may be a device for continuous measurement
replaced the device portable and continuous
detection interval replaced at intervals determined by the project;
Intervals of not more than 30 minutes.
(4) Equipped with drilling rigs and rigs for repairs of underground probes
in activities, which are expected to create
hazardous concentrations of flammable gases in the atmosphere department, there are two instruments for measuring
presence of flammable gases air, which is at the place where the occurrence of combustible gases
assume continuously the concentrations of
combustible gases in the atmosphere. Achieving 25% of the lower explosive limit, or
1% methane in the atmosphere shall be automatically sound and light
indicated. The chief executive designate measures in case of exceeding this limit
that when exceeding 50% of the lower explosive limit, or
2% methane in the atmosphere must be shut off electrical power
this area and stopped the operation of internal combustion engines
throughout the danger zone.
(5) In the places where it can be assumed occurrence of harmful gases in the atmosphere
must be continuously determined their concentrations. Places
discovery of these gases, the threshold concentration, the attainment of which must be
automatically sound and light signaled, and the remedies for
exceeding this limit will determine the manager. The chief executive also
decides to provide employees in these workplaces
Requirements for workplace
(1) Workplace and equipment for works and activities referred to in § 23 para. 1
must be done according to the project.
(2) Department, which carries out the work and activities referred to in § 23 paragraph
. 1, or a drilling rig or a kit for repairs of underground probes
must bear the name of the operating organization.
(3) Workplace at which the work is carried out and the activities referred to in § 23 paragraph
. 1, with the exception of Vrtba with a projected depth of the well is less than 100 m
, where those chinks covered a third part of this title, shall be equipped
(4) Loose or drained gases and flammable vapors must be
evacuated to a safe distance. Pedigree must be protected against frost
Drilling and other activities
(1) communication in an environment in which staff and equipment
other employees can not communicate with each other, the employer shall determine
uniform way of signaling. The significance of the signals must be displayed on the site
(2) If the operator station device is not directly visible on the burden
and track its movement, may be handling loads carried only
help an employee who is with the plant operator agreed upon method of communication
(3) which rise mechanical parts must be secured against accidental loosening and slipping
(4) under the pulling, lifting and lowering the material must be
allow sufficient space for handling the material to which an employee
enter only after an agreement or at the direction of an employee who manages the works
Checks and inspections
(1) The chief executive shall determine the time and manner of inspections and checks objects
workplaces, equipment, instruments and equipment so as to ensure
requirements of this Decree.
(2) drill tower and the rescue equipment must be inspected
technician before and after the work of the extraordinary
load lifting device and after the eruption, storm and a lightning strike
to the derrick. Rescue equipment must be inspected even after his
repair and after excessive stress on the rescue device or a cable.
(3) Prior to commissioning, as well as in two-year intervals and after
overhaul or reconstruction must drilling tower view
professionally qualified person.
(4) Drilling works may be started only after checking and peer review
condition and equipment Vrtba and accident preparedness and
after removal of defects and deficiencies that threaten the safety or operation. Before drilling
projected horizon with a possible outbreak of gas or liquid
must be within a designated project borehole again scrutinized and
professional assessment of equipment and Vrtba
and accident preparedness.
(5) At least once every two years must be checked at
surface underground reservoir and the well head or mine workings, which may only have
indirect connection with an underground tank at a gas leak.
Control method determines manager.
Lavage fluid and working
(1) Physicochemical properties of the fluid and the working fluid (hereinafter referred
"lavage") must be selected so as to avoid eruption.
(2) Results of qualitative testing fluid, the amount of fluid in
drilling and flushing and consumption of auxiliary materials (additives)
must be recorded.
(3) Changes in project parameters determined lavage may be authorized only
technical supervision. The change must be addressed in writing and must be
about it immediately informed the manager.
(4) When using air flushing must be accompanied
wellhead sealing head or a suction device. Dust must be disposed of.
(5) If the project is expected occurrence of flammable gas in the borehole must be
air flushing is used.
Putting Down and drawing tools
(1) When removing the tool, or during insertion tool into the tower
upper end being drawn implements should not approach the pulley block
at a distance of less than 1 m.
(2) Intermediate and scratch bridges must be strong enough.
To the supporting structure of the bridge must be marked her vacation capacity.
(3) The borehole hazardous emissions of a gas or liquid must be
A) during the pushing and pulling tools monitor the situation and recorded a volume
flowing fluid from the wellbore, or probe, or replenishment
irrigation; to the drilling rig and engineering for repairs of underground probes
equipped with a device for checking and recording the volume flowing and fluid replenishment
B) while dragging tools from the hole refilled regularly irrigate
C) determining the rate dimpling and drawing tools.
(4) The borehole probe and hazardous emissions of a gas or liquid must be working
staging ready to open the cap on the closure of the tool in the borehole, or
(1) Work with hydraulic jacks is considered work associated with increased risk of
(2) Hydraulic cylinders must be firmly connected to each other and the pump
must have a pressure gauge.
(3) Before starting the hydraulic jacks must be shut down drilling
gates and all members of the crew must leave the labor Rolling except
who operate the pumps and the personnel executing constant supervision.
(4) When working with hydraulic jacks is necessary to monitor the pressure on the gauge
Confirming (inclinometer measurements) drilling for oil and gas
must be carried out within the time specified the project well, in other wells
later after reaching the final depth of the borehole.
Preparing for pumping test in borehole or probe
(1) Before the pumping borehole experiment must be filled to its mouth
irrigation and goes dead.
(2) Readiness borehole for embedding tester confirms his signature
technical supervision Vrtba.
(3) wellhead and blowout probe hazardous gas or fluids must be ensured
protierupčním and must allow for safe anesthesia
probe and control during the pumping test. When the pushing and pulling
drill pipe or footrest must be ready to open the cap.
(4) After purifying borehole probe or to a specified depth must be
before performing your first perforation verified hermetic casing column.
(5) Equipment for wellhead and probes must allow for safe, reliable and accurate pressure measurement
in riser and the annulus.
(1) Ústí footrest must be provided with a cap liner
of non-sparking material.
(2) If it is used to call up a tributary of gas filling or a ganache
liquids with low specific weight, must be filling of a footrest or
drill pipe discharged smoothly.
(3) To be used to cause the inflow of gas may be air
used only when creating an explosive mixture is ruled out;
otherwise may be used only inert gas.
(1) Work intensification of the tributary is considered work associated with increased risk of
(2) Each pump unit must have its own pipeline.
(3) If the intensification of the tributary acid is used, it must be
workplace adequate supply of neutralizing agents.
(4) During the operation, it is necessary to monitor the development pressure.
(5) During the intensification of liquids pushed into the probe is prohibited
linger near the mouth of the probe.
(6) Pressure test pump sets and pipelines is permitted only
Drilling with the expected incidence of water under pressure, oil or gas
(1) Vrtba with the expected incidence of water under pressure, oil or gas
must be prepared to supply irrigation and weighting materials intended project
(2) Vrtba must be visibly and benchmark
direction and wind strength.
(3) When dangerous manifestations of pressure and when you open
eruption of oil or flammable gas must be within a radius range of dangerous gases or vapors
used to open fire. This area must be closed patrols
or otherwise secured. The provisions of § 81 paragraph. 3 applies to this
(4) wells with an expected incidence of water under pressure, oil or gas
assuming no pressure in hazardous
speech does not apply to § 41 paragraph. 1, second sentence, § 42 par. 3 and § 45 para. 1
second sentence; measures to ensure the safety and operation in these cases
determine operational documentation.
Safety distance of wells from buildings and equipment
(1) borehole with an expected incidence of oil or gas shall not be closer than
150 m from the nearest outer conductor of aerial power lines
if not secured without undue delays shutdown of the line;
if this option is ensured, may be this distance, except for air conduction
very high voltage is reduced up to 50 m.
(2) If the air lines of high or low voltage
belong to the organization performing drilling and used only for its operation, must be
chinks in accordance with paragraph 1 closer than 30 m from the nearest outer conductor provided
that ensures immediate shutdown of this line.
(3) borehole with an expected incidence of oil or gas shall not be closer than 150 meters from the
contiguous residential buildings and objects of livestock production; u
thickening wells in areas where there is no danger of unexpected
gas emissions, may be the distance is reduced to 50 m. If
expected occurrence of hydrogen sulfide may be the distance is less than 350 m
(4) Drilling for search, degassing and monitoring
old or abandoned mines may be performed at a distance of up to 3 meters
buildings and equipment, but only on condition that the chief executive to approve
these works documentation indicating
necessary security measures to prevent accumulation of methane in the immediate vicinity of the mouth
borehole and its diversion to a safe distance.
(5) In other cases may not be well with the expected incidence of oil or gas
closer than 30 meters from the buildings and equipment, which is used
(6) 15 meters from the wellhead may be placed in a designated
processing equipment; provisions of paragraph 4 remains unaffected.
(7) Unless the Energy Act ^ 21) otherwise establish a safety zone
wells from objects and facilities covered by this Decree.
(1) When drilling must be working on staging at least one employee.
Reaches a drilling depth of 30 m before the expected horizon with a possible outburst
gas or liquid must be at least 2 working staging
(2) The borehole hazardous emissions of gas or liquid may be drilling down
Each flush drilling tools begin to rinse well.
Sheeting and cementing
(1) watered, tar and plynonosné horizons must be isolated.
(2) find it difficult to hold hands or ram in pickle
casing is prohibited.
(3) borehole with an expected incidence of oil or gas to be lagging and cementing
pažnicových columns supervised technician.
(4) The borehole with an expected incidence of oil or gas must be
after cementation pažnicových columns outside the control column, checked the height
cement columns and its insulating ability and proven
hermetic casing column.
(5) For the cementation of the cement used for cementing wells ^ 22)
cement or a minimum compressive strength of 32.5 MPa with a set recipe
editing cement slurry. This condition is considered fulfilled if
cement meets at least the requirements specified standards ^ 23) governing
requirements for cement and materials for cementing wells.
(6) During the technological break after hardening, except for carburizing
control and introductory column and technological break the hermetic
detection, continuously detects concentrations of flammable gases
at the wellhead or probe.
(1) Cement and cement bridge bridge combined with a mechanical
bridge, according to the Project of borehole or a probe and on the basis of the evaluation
acquired geological knowledge of expected pressures
temperatures and conditions in place of his status and in accordance with Appendices Nos. 5 and 6
hereto. If it is not possible to comply with the minimum specified length
cement bridge for insufficient length or borehole probe, then
A) portion of the well or probe below the horizon fills the entire length
B) in the borehole above the horizon will choose the type of bridge to be reliably prevented
possibility of communication between individual horizons and
individual horizons to the surface.
(2) The position of the cement bridge is only permitted anesthetic or borehole probe
unobstructed from the mouth to the point position of the bridge.
(3) Before cementation pressurized cement bridge is carried wicking test
horizon that is to be insulated.
Wicking method of performing tests for certain projects; Pushing the maximum pressure is determined based on the result
wicking test. The pressure carburizing is performed at the wellhead closed
(4) cement slurry before the start of pumping into a borehole or probes in
during mixed and homogenized in a separate tank or mixing tank
cementation unit. While stirring is checked
specific weight and the amount of cement slurry into a borehole or začerpávané probe
sample cementitious slurry.
(5) Any draw bridge leading cement cementation works
cementation protocol containing information on how to perform cementing
cement consumption, physical properties and the amount of cement paste and
time during the cementing of the bridge with details of head bridge and
pressures used during the push.
Checking cement bridges
(1) the hermetically cement bridge depressurized after his position and solidify
check load weighing equipment and pressure or reducing
levels in the borehole probe. Hermetic pressure cement bridge
After solidifying his position and checks the load weighing equipment,
pressure and reducing levels in the borehole probe. In case nehermetičnosti
cement bridge and if the length of the insulating cement bridge
below the minimum required length of the insulated over the horizon with
carburizing and subsequent examination hermetic repeated.
(2) load test tool weight is carried out after hardening cement paste
annealing tool on the head of the bridge weight specified in the project, but at least
weighing three tons; this is not a test
cement bridge at the wellhead and probes. In this test, verify the depth of the head
bridge. The pressure test of the cement bridge built in the borehole lagged
is performed pressure established with a view to limiting the internal pressure casing and
on the technical condition and wear casing.
(3) Checking the homogeneity of the cement bridge by reducing the levels are done
A) boreholes and wells, where it is known for bearing pressure, lower blood
liquid to a level that corresponds to a maximum of 1/3 of the bearing
B) boreholes and wells in which the bearing is not known pressure reduction level
liquid to a level which corresponds to no more than 1/3 of the height of the original columns
(4) Checking the homogeneity is not performed on the cement bridge at the mouth
(5) Project or technological process determines
A) the test tightness,
B) the size of the test pressure and decrease the allowable test pressure
C) technological break time to solidify and cement
verify the tightness of the bridge or the strength of the cement stone, after which it is possible to achieve
undertake additional borehole probe.
(6) Technical staff dedicated to the project or in the production process
prepare a record of each test tightness of the bridge and its result
Measures to prevent eruptions
(1) borehole with an expected incidence of water under pressure, oil or gas must be
lagged and equipped protierupčním device.
(2) If the project foresees drilling the borehole horizon
saturated gas under a higher pressure than the hydrostatic pressure must be used
protierupční device that allows to close the wellhead in less than one minute
(3) To cope with the pressure of expression must be equipped with a wellhead so that it was possible
začerpat flush into the annular space formed by casings and
drilling tools and discharge fluid from the area of the annulus. Pressure
divorce must be fitted with pressure gauges and adjustable or removable
jets. The divorce must be anchored and protected against frost.
(1) Before mounting protierupčního equipment on the wellhead, this must be functionally tested
equipment and test pressure according to § 51 paragraph. 2
(2) Protierupční equipment wellhead pressure must be challenged.
Deadlines, test pressure and the scope of the tests will determine the project well.
(3) Jaw protierupční equipment must be controlled as well as its
closing each time the chisel, universal within the time limits specified
Control device protierupčního
(1) If the project foresees a borehole drilling water under pressure
colder than 60 degrees. C and free of flammable, toxic or
stifling gases may be protierupční facility operated manually.
In other cases must be protierupční device operable remotely from the control panel
labor staging and pressure station with
(2) Control panel protierupčního devices must be firmly connected with
working Rolling in the operator's reach drilling winch.
(3) levers of control valve remote control may not have mechanical
(4) Control wheel or manual control lever protierupčního
equipment must be routed so that they can be accessed quickly.
Control wheels must be identified in accordance with the arrangement of closures at the wellhead.
Controls on wheels must be marked with the direction and the speed needed to
full closure cap or seal the annulus certified functional test after mounting
protierupčního devices. The control wheel full closure
must be marked in red.
(1) If the open eruption of petroleum and gas, it is necessary
stop the internal combustion engine and switch off the electricity supply to
(2) To determine RECOVERY eruption emergency plan. ^ 7)
Repairs of underground probes
(1) For repairs of underground probes shall apply mutatis mutandis to § 26-28, §
31-34, § 39 and § 42 to 46, with the remote control protierupčního
device may only be in one place.
(2) When pulling the footrest and dimpling or drill pipes must always be ready to open
Drilling for other purposes
Mobile drilling rigs
(1) Mobile drilling rig must be before lifting towers built to
to ensure against accidental movement.
(2) It is prohibited to retain drilling rigs mobile tower in
When tightening or loosening the screws of the chuck on the spindle must be
clutch lever off. Closing lever and gearshift spindle speeds must
zero position (neutral).
Equipment for mining, transportation, processing and underground storage of gases and liquids
for mineral extraction and leaching for storing liquids in natural rock structures
The collection center offshore oil and gas at the center
underground storage of gas or liquid leaching for extracting and storing
liquids in natural rock structures must be available
wiring diagram of a facility for collection, treatment , injection, measurement and shipping. For
collection center in this sense also considered a separate probe, if
directly at her, an adjustment of oil or gas, or if this probe
dump waste into natural rock structure.
(1) wellheads must be fitted with a cap which must be hermetically sealed
unless probe used. Usti mining probes must allow
pressure measurements, sampling and draining gas and liquids from all
(2) The cap must be subjected to the tests, and it
A) prior to deployment, the strength test, which must be made at the nominal pressure
closures to 70 MPa test pressure equal to double
nominal pressure, with closures over 70 MPa test pressure equal to one and a half
B) after mounting the cap on the well head leakage test and functional
reliability, which must be performed at a test pressure equal
anticipated operating pressure.
(3) When handling a production crisis must be the main shut permanently
open. Work is allowed only with side closures on the shoulders, or with work
closure when a closure cap above the main assembly production in
cross. The main closure can only be used when
averting dangerous conditions on the probe and the repair or replacement of the upper part of the production
(4) In the event of a fault on a production crisis, which the operator can not repair itself
, it is necessary to conclude the probe and failure to notify
technical supervision or inspection service.
(5) 15 meters from the mouth of the probe may be placed only need
(6) The probe must be accessible from at least two sides.
(7) In the area of the probe is not allowed to store flammable substances except
methanol or ethanol, if the probe used.
Methanol cartridge must be marked with table "sharp poison METHANOL" and have
lockable hatches. It must be prevented leakage of methanol.
(8) Work on the probe and its equipment that require disassembly mouth
probe may not commence until after the anesthesia probe. Potentially probe
outbreak of gas or liquid may begin work to eliminate that danger
The technical condition of the probe
A) check the technical condition of the casing column at the mining underground
repair operated probes, unless the probe referred to in subparagraph e), if u
probe to the age of 30 years have passed since the last inspection over
10 years for probes older than 30 years more than 5 years. Dates of further inspections
determine the race, but the interval of these additional controls can not be longer than 10 years
; if the probe is actively protected against external and internal corrosion
, this interval can be extended up to 15 years
B) check the condition of the casing column at the mining cavern underground gas storage
least once every two years; if the probe is actively
secured against external and internal corrosion control can be performed once every three years
C) check the technical condition of the mining outfit at least once every 2 years
if the mined sulfide gas occurs,
D) regularly check the condition of the well head and the development of pressure in the annulus at intervals determined
operational documentation with respect to the possible emergence
E) at least once every two years checks the tightness pažnicových columns
example by measuring the methane concentration in soil air in the vicinity of the probe,
measuring or monitoring of gas leaks around the casing; method of checking determines
F) in the case of detection of any anomalies or leaks
signaling a possible threat to the safety operation of equipment technical condition
probe checks promptly.
The results of the checks are evaluated concluding whether the probe and its mining
outfit are capable of safe operation.
Safety zones probes
(1) The safety zone is a continuous circular area around the probe.
Safety zone must be
A) for the probe to underground gas storage ^ 21) with a gas pressure at the mouth
First 10 MPa inclusive to less than 80 m
Second greater than 10 MPa is less than 150 m,
B) probes for the extraction of oil or gas bearing pressure at the mouth
First 2 MPa including less than 30 m
Second greater than 2 MPa and less than 10 MPa
including less than 75 m
Third greater than 10 MPa is less than 100 m,
C) at the probe for the extraction of gas from coal deposits of less than 30 m,
D) probes for extracting gas from old or abandoned mines
less than 3 meters
E) at the probe is detected or suspected occurrence of hydrogen sulfide
less than 350 m.
(2) For thickening probes and in case that the probe is equipped
subsurface safety valve may be a safety zone according to paragraph 1
reduced to half those values.
(3) If it is not possible to observe the security zone, identify operational documentation
measures to ensure the safety and operation;
measures will be reflected in the emergency plan.
(4) If the security zone there are buildings or facilities in
owned by other legal or natural person, or if the operator
probe acquiesced other legal or natural person to establish a
buildings or equipment within the safety zone,
probe provides the operator the necessary measures to protect the life and health of persons and property of these persons
and this is reflected in the emergency plan. ".
Mining depth pumps
(1) On the box are pumping during the operation prohibited any work.
Stay beneath the rocker pedestal pump is prohibited.
(2) Pumping valerian with automatic controls must be clearly labeled.
(3) in the lowest position of the rocker must be between the curtain rod and packing
upper part of the sealing head distance of at least 0.2 m.
When bailing must be no friction on the rope lžicovacího design
tower or well head.
When mechanical dewaxing footrest in the probe with pressure must be ensured mouth
probe lubricating head.
Secondary mining methods
(1) Vtlačné pipe must have two caps, one of which is at a pressure
unit or the distributor and the second probe; among these closures must be
(2) pressure and quantity of injected media must be measured.
Measures for the event exceeded the maximum pressure value determined project.
Thermal mining methods
(1) The pipe that brings oxygen-free gas must be possible to complete
draining gas from the pipeline before the gate valve on the probe.
(2) The air may be admitted to the spark probe after shutdown
ignition device, stopping supply of oxygen-free gas after
completely drained from the supply line before entering the probe.
(3) If the oxygen-free gas comprises oxygen reactive components, may be
with an injection of air into the heated probe begun after admitting
inert gas in the quantities determined by the technological process.
(4) Distance control fittings spark probe, at the time of opening
pipe with compressed air in a combustion wave in the ignition
oilfield least 30 m. At this time, in the space between the probe and
control valve nobody should be.
(5) Construction probe must enable secure closure and mortification
(6) For the duration of the mining vnitroložiskovou combustion wave must be carried out regularly
analysis of gases emerging from the production wells
to determine the concentration of carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide, or
other harmful gases. Deadlines and actions for non-compliance project
required concentrations determined officer.
Collection and treatment of oil
The drainage furnace is allowed to flood after filling the pipeline with liquid and
while maintaining fluid flow. For technological equipment
direct flame heating oil must be heated for a period to ensure complete
pennant immersion in liquid.
Oil tanks and gazolin
(1) oil tanks and gazolin must have an outlet for degassing
prevent the passage of flame into the tank.
(2) oil tanks and gazolin must have a device for continuous monitoring
water level and must be protected against overfilling.
Must be avoided oil spill and gazolinu.
Transport of oil and gazolinu
(1) The pump for transportation of oil and gazolinu must have a pressure gauge.
(2) During loading and unloading of tankers must be prevented ignition
escaping vapor. Equipment for loading and unloading must be grounded.
(3) Loading and unloading of tankers during a lightning storm is prohibited.
(4) In the protected area [§ 81 paragraph. 1 point. d)] must have a car
tank exhaust pipe attached spark arrestor.
The extraction and injection probes are not covered by special legislation. ^ 15)
Rules and guidelines
Employer shall issue rules for the design, installation, maintenance, inspection, testing and inspection
gas equipment and drilling and injection wells,
rules for welding work on gas installations under pressure and for keeping inspection books
gas equipment and instructions for operation and maintenance
individual gas equipment. Rules and guidelines must take into account
risk by pressure groups, pipelines and connections, including groups
for particularly high pressure with a pressure of 10 MPa.
Extraction of minerals by leaching, underground storage of gases and liquids and liquids storage
(1) During the extraction of minerals by leaching may be used only procedure that ensures
maintain the leach solution in the design basis limits. Location
and dissemination practices leaching solution must be determined by measurement. Head
worker determined measures to adjust the leaching process for the case
expansion leaching solution for project milestones.
(2) When leaching extraction of deposits, which was prepared for leaching
other mining operations must be prevented from penetrating
leaching solution into existing mine workings.
Requirements for technological equipment
(1) Injection or borehole probe must be also equipped with crampons and packers
located as close to the natural rock structure in which they
liquids or gases being stored or saved.
Footrests annulus between the casing column and the last to be filled with liquid pakrovací
prevent corrosion casing. Footrest joint operating probe
underground gas storage must be at normal operating pressure gas-tight.
(2) Vtlačné pipeline and the related technological equipment must
addition to the requirement of tightness in particular meet the following requirements:
A) must have two locks, one of which is at a pressure unit or
manifold and the second on the wellhead or the probe; among these closures must be
B) they must be equipped with a pressure gauge and a safety device,
C) technological Spills must return back to the closed-circuit
technological equipment or special tanks.
(3) The probe underground gas storage facilities referred to in § 51b paragraph. 1 point. a)
was fitted with a subsurface safety valve.
Operating pressure and speed of injection, or operating pressures intensify
not lead to the expansion of existing and creation of new
cracks in the rock structure or the insulating protective layers or
migration uskladňovaného or saved gas or || | liquids into other layers. A higher pressure intensification
work than the original bearing pressure on natural rock structure
or maximum allowable injection pressure must tackle the project.
Procedure for storing liquids
When storing liquids in natural rock structures must be admitted
such a state of corrosion of pipelines and aboveground portion of the probe leaks
surface technological equipment and hermetic vtlačných
wells and probes, including monitoring wells and wells or other wells
in the monitored area, which would jeopardize safety or traffic.
(1) shall be determined by signaling between the winch operator logging and sets
employee at the wellhead or probe.
(2) At the point when work well logs using voltages higher than 50
V, must be placed dielectric carpet or used dielectric
(3) Vrtba must be prepared suitable cap the wellhead.
Work drilling crews
(1) During work well logs can be done other work Vrtba
only with the consent of the person who controls the logging work.
(2) Members of the drilling crew who help in the works well logs, the
follow the instructions of the person who controls the logging work.
(3) When work well logs must be present to Vrtba
least one member of the drilling crew.
(4) The provisions of paragraphs 1 to 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis to logging
work at repairing underground wells and pumping trials.
Putting Down instruments into the borehole or probe
(1) to pierce the cap rock or probe karotážním device is prohibited.
(2) Logging cable must be at dimpling or pulling directed
hand and within reach of its free movement Nobody should be.
(3) pulling machine that stuck in the well and the probe must be drawn
Works well logs Restrictions
(1) logging work in boreholes under the pressure of oil or gas may be carried out only through
(2) During works well logs in boreholes under the pressure of oil or gas must be respected
A) logging kit must be at least 15 m from the wellhead or
probe must be placed in a safe area,
B) handling of electrical equipment within 15 m from the wellhead or
probe may be conducted only in cases where the wellhead or probes
closed and has been certified explosion-proof air composition, or if this is || | explosion-proof electrical design,
C) engines, auxiliary equipment located 15 meters from the wellhead or
probe may be set in motion only after verification of the non-explosive composition
air and after the conclusion of the wellhead, or probes.
Seismic and geoelectric survey
(1) Maintenance of equipment for seismic and geoelectric survey
not manage and control the work by another person.
(2) Before switching circuit voltage greater than the safe
operator must notify all employees working on the line, it will
measurement is started and switched on the electric current. If a higher voltage than 300
The employee, who operates the current electrode, before the start of the measurement
move away at least 2 m away from the electrodes; may return to
Restrictions geoelectric and seismic work
When blasting work may be seismic and geoelectric measurements
done only by mutual agreement of those who manage these works.
Protection and liquidation of boreholes and wells
Requirements to ensure boreholes and wells
(1) Provision of boreholes and wells for water under pressure, oil or gas
projects according to the requirements of point 1. a), b) and e) to h) and Section 2
point. a), c) through f), i), j) and l) to p) Annex no. 1 hereto
accompanied by locating borehole or probes, including a site plan, determining
construction or borehole probe requests isolation or cementation and
a scheme wellhead or probes, and Annexes Nos. 5 and 6 hereto.
To ensure other boreholes and wells is sufficient if requirements
project under the first sentence given in the production process.
(2) Condition securing borehole probe for water under pressure, oil or gas is
checked at regular intervals determined by the operational documentation.
Unless borehole probe or secured by insulating the bridge and it can be in them
expected occurrence or avoid the already present pressure on the mouth or in the annulus
are inspected at least once a month; If the pressure has
constant value, inspection interval can be extended up to six months.
(3) To ensure boreholes and wells, the provisions of § 26-28, § 31 para. 1
to 4 and § 32-34, to ensure boreholes and wells for water under pressure, oil or gas
also § 39, § 42 para. 1, 4 and § 42a to 46 that is sufficient
protierupčního remote control devices from one place.
Requirements for disposal wells and wells
(1) Liquidation of boreholes and wells for water under pressure, oil or gas
projects according to the requirements of point 1. a), b) and e) to h) and 2
Point. a), c) through f), i), j) and l) to p) Annex no. 1 hereto
accompanied by locating borehole or probes, including a site plan, determining
construction or borehole probe requests isolation or cementation and
a scheme wellhead or probes, and Annexes Nos. 5 and 6 hereto.
To dispose of other boreholes and wells is sufficient if requirements
project under the first sentence given in the production process.
(2) Before disposing borehole probe for water under pressure, oil or gas is performed
borehole measurements to determine the technical condition of the borehole and the probe and eventual
(3) and borehole probe for water under pressure, oil or gas is disposed
in accordance with the requirements specified in Annexes Nos. 5 and 6 hereto, so that after the disposal
reliably prevented communication options
between the individual and the individual horizons horizons to the surface.
(4) In the event that the borehole probe is caught or watered horizon
horizon usable for special intervention into the Earth's crust, or brown coal, or lignite seam
, be insulated such a horizon, the horizon or bed,
unless Annex no. 6 hereto otherwise specified, cement
bridge, with an overlap of at least 50 m above and 30 m below the horizon, the horizon
bed or if it bathymetry drilling permit, or to the mouth
(5) For the liquidation of boreholes and wells, the provisions of § 26-28, § 31 para. 1
to 4 and § 32-34, to ensure boreholes and wells for water under pressure, oil or gas
also § 39, § 42 para. 1, 4 and § 42a to 46 that is sufficient
protierupčního remote control devices from one place.
(6) The winding up the borehole probe and prepare a liquidation leading
Repeated liquidation of boreholes and wells
(1) For boreholes and wells in which it was found that the initial liquidation
not reliably prevent the possibility of communication between the various horizons
or individual horizons to the surface and is jeopardizing the interests protected by special legislation
^ 9) make repeated their disposal.
The project was subjected to the known geological and technical documentation
, with regard to age or liquidated borehole probe
geological conditions and technical means and methods of disposal used
at the time of disposal borehole probe.
(2) liquidated or borehole probe in space built or
peddled underground gas storage facility, which will be used for
operation or control of underground gas storage, review the mining
designer in terms of the manner of their disposal and assess their
current technical condition, and also in terms of the implications and requirements
arising from the operation of underground gas storage. If the result
review and assessment does not guarantee the safe operation of underground gas storage
throughout its intended life, then
such borehole or probe repeatedly liquidated.
(3) Project repeated liquidation or borehole probe operatively adjusted
Based on the findings, which depart from the data collected
of geological and technical documentation that could be causing
threat to safety or traffic or endanger the success
(4) The provisions of § 71b applies to the repeated destruction of boreholes and wells.
Labelling mouth destroyed boreholes and wells
Usti liquidated borehole probe focusing and, if appropriate labeled, so that they can be
locate. Coordinates and method of marking mouth
liquidated boreholes and wells shall be included in the report according to § 71b paragraph. 6th
ELECTRICAL AND MACHINERY
Requirements for equipment and its parts
(1) The application must be available
technical documentation and instructions for operation and maintenance.
(2) The measuring instrument designed to monitor operational data
necessary for the safe operation of equipment must be marked
maximum permissible value of the measured quantity.
(3) Parts of equipment, material, equipment or processed and transported
working medium, if its motion, energy, temperature, shape or
otherwise threaten the safety or operation must be provided with suitable protective devices
and dangerous parts of a space must be permanently
(4) If the device is remote controlled, it must be possible to switch
Devices from remote to manual control; This does not apply if such
functions controlled by the control system.
(5) Equipment technological lines must allow the shutdown of
operator station and the places where the operator enters during operation.
Along with switching off the process line must be stopped automatically
all additional equipment lines against the flow of material that could
impair the safety and operation.
(6) If a facility or part stored under the floor must be
area for operation and maintenance of ventilation and, where possible flooding and
(7) Floors and platforms for the operation and maintenance of the equipment must comply with § 107, paragraph
. 2, the platform also § 107 par. 4 and 5.
(8) The use of facilities, equipment, devices and materials
permitted only in compliance with the manufacturer's specifications, instructions for operation and maintenance
and conditions stipulated in the approval or authorization.
The device may be used for acts for which they are intended.
(9) The equipment may be put into operation or use only personnel designated to operate them
(10) Equipment and parts that have to be lifted with slings
funds must be processed binding scheme.
Controls and warnings
(1) The driver must be within reach of the operator and allow disconnection
whole device from the power source.
(2) Use is permitted only a controller that
its design eliminates the possibility of spontaneous switching on or off the device and has
designated position or function and device controls.
(3) signals used in emergency situations must be clearly distinguished from
operating signals and operating noise.
(1) The operation in an inning is permitted to commence only after the operator
A) checks the status of the device
B) satisfy themselves about the proper function of protective and safety equipment;
It does not apply if these functions are controlled by a control system
C) verify that no one is in dangerous proximity to the device, and if that is not possible
, to give endangered places warning signs specified in the guidelines for operation and maintenance
(2) If the operator before operating the equipment
defect or damage that might jeopardize the safety or operation may not
equipment put into operation. Where the defect during operation
equipment stops immediately and secured against accidental actuation.
(3) Operating documentation to determine in which cases the operator monitors the operation
equipment and records data.
Operation and maintenance
Operation and maintenance personnel must also determine
A) the obligations of the operator before operating the equipment in the inning
B) the method of communicating and giving signals (signs)
C) the manner and scope of the records of operation and maintenance of equipment.
Requirements for automatic and remote control
(1) Construction of automatic and remote control must ensure
automatic stop device if
A) a fault endangering the safe operation of the equipment or failure
disabling communication device control system
B) are not met specified operating limits,
C) a fault in the power supply, unless it is ensured power
(2) Construction of automatic and remote control further
A) ensure the elimination of automatic and remote control of functions during
switch to manual control
B) in place of a remote-controlled device ensures blocking preventing unwanted
C) suitable means, such as using an access code or
lockable switch prevents endangering state security
work or operate in the event that this condition could be caused by changing
Pipes and hoses
(1) Pipelines must be imposed, suspended or otherwise secured
against loosening or falling. For multiple pipes must each hook
separately and independently of the other. The suspension shall not use wire.
(2) Pipelines must be marked according to the purpose or type of flowing substance
(media) at least colored stripes with a width of 0.2 meters at a distance of more than 30
m apart and each tap and pipe fittings, and it
A) fire water dark red (cinnabar red)
B) for compressed air line and light blue (blue light).
Means of identification of other pipelines designate chief executive.
(3) Steam, gas and hot water preheat, drip, heat exchangers and
filters are considered a part of the pipeline.
(4) pressure should not exceed the rated pressure of the pipeline.
(5) Breather pipe closed tanks of flammable liquids must be provided with
plamenojistkou and led out into space.
(6) Discharge pipes and gaskets must be repaired after each and every time
before putting drilling rigs into operation tested at maximum operating pressure
(7) The irrigation hose must be sized for the maximum operating pressure and
secured against pulling out of the joint.
(8) Based on the drilling rigs with signs of pressure in the borehole must
A) The Stands flushing hose be turning the cap to connect
B) on the discharge piping to be turning with the cap
C) discharge pipe and a turtle neck flushing hose connections and allow
(9) hose and its connections with the piping must be designed for the maximum working pressure
for mobile machines must be secured against pulling
from the joint and not form sharp bends.
Maintenance, assembly and disassembly facility
(1) For maintenance facilities must be developed maintenance plan.
(2) The chief executive designate, for which cases must be drawn
workflow assembly, disassembly and maintenance of equipment.
(3) If the temperature of a gaseous or liquid medium in the duct or device 60
C or if the medium under pressure is prohibited pipe
and disassemble. Before starting work, the need for proper shut-off valves
closed and secured against accidental opening and the pressure
dismantling pipes and equipment to reduce atmospheric pressure.
(1) The operation must be cleaned and lubricated only those pieces of equipment that do not
risk of injury, not only from the place where the employee is not threatened
operation of the device.
(2) When manually changing tools or other items of equipment is necessary
stop and secure it against start-up, if the device or its
clamping parts are designed for safe manual tool change
(3) arise if during operation pollutants must be effectively
Part II Electrical equipment
The establishment and operation of electrical equipment
Distribution of electric power to be drawn into the surveillance scheme and
(1) The probability of a hazardous concentrations of flammable gases
and its duration distinguishes these hazardous areas:
A) areas with high risk of explosion - where there is a persistent or frequent occurrence
dangerous concentrations of flammable gases, ie.
Concentration exceeding 50% of the lower explosive limit; This area is referred to as
B) space with an increased risk of explosion - where there may arise
hazardous concentrations of flammable gases even under normal operating conditions
, but its persistent or frequent occurrence was not expected;
this area is referred to as "Zone 1"
C) hazardous area - where there may arise
hazardous concentrations of flammable gases for a short time under abnormal operating conditions
; This area is referred to as "Zone 2,"
D) protection area - where there may arise
dangerous concentration of flammable gas for a short time in quite exceptional and unusual
operating conditions or situations, such as disaster
any technological equipment.
(2) in a hazardous area, in the protected area and in the space
with increased fire risk ^ 16) can open fire only
written command staff designated manager if in these
areas of concentration of flammable gases and vapors are less than 50%
lower explosive limit and measures are taken to prevent
fire or explosion. The command may not be issued for the use of open flames in the area
with an increased or high risk of explosion.
(3) In an area with a high risk of explosion Employees are not permitted to use
Clothing, tools, equipment, or supplies of materials that are hazardous
buildup of static electricity or sparks, or hobnailed boots.
(4) dimensions and size of the hazardous areas shall designate an operating
Power stations and distribution facilities
(1) in a closed electrical stations may enter only those employees who
operated, maintained or controlled by electrical equipment.
(2) Before the electric distributor is forbidden to store or store
(3) electrical stations must be equipped
A) dielectric carpet measuring at least 1 x 1 m
B) dielectric gloves
C) the security tables
D) extinguishing agents,
E) emergency isolation hook.
(4) electric stations with equipment above 1 kV is necessary to further equip
A) voltage tester,
B) shorting kit.
Cables and cable lines
(1) Cable is necessary to store, combine and connect so as not to adversely
strained or damaged.
(2) The borehole is stored cord or triggered by workflow.
In the hole must have cable threaded joint. The cable may be stored only in
(3) Quick-and-socket connection may only be used in mobile and portable
leadership and must not lie in water and wet locations
. Both assemblies must be protected in a disconnected state
(4) When cruising routes and roads (§ 110) must be
power lines protected against mechanical damage.
At railroad crossings may be electrical wiring routed only through
pass, etc. underpass.
(5) Cables and conductors must be protected against overcurrent in such a way that when
current rise above the manufacturer's specified limit
avoid endangering safety and operation.
Control and safety circuits
(1) For the control circuitry can be used, or isolated system
pole interconnected system with protection circuit.
(2) The control circuits must be made of wires or cables with copper cores
(3) For installations which when exceeded the predetermined position may be
threat to safety or operation must be
A) limit switch defining a predetermined position involved in the power circuit, or
B) 2 limit switch control circuit; in such a case must be
a limit switch connected to the control circuit of the drive and
second circuit operating coil switches, or
C) for facilities controlled by the program processor 2
end position in the software.
Assembly, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment
Assembly, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment must be managed professionally
competent natural person. ^ 17)
Electrical equipment in hazardous areas
(1) Wires and cables drilling rigs and rigs for repairs of underground probes
must have in hazardous areas, with the exception of the protected area,
(2) hazardous areas may be bare wires used only as
Electric starter device
(1) Power supply for the electric starter device rigs
may be installed in the safe area.
(2) The wires of inrush current can be energized only during
(3) Electrical starting device must be used in flammable gas outburst
; prohibition must be marked near the control.
Protection against atmospheric electricity
(1) Buildings must be protected against the effects of atmospheric electricity.
(2) In the area of Vrtba and collection centers and other workplaces
in hazardous areas according to § 81 must be fastened together permanently fixed
all metal objects including borehole casings or probes
with earthing systems of electrical equipment . The total value of natural
resistance of the connection must not exceed 5 ohms.
(1) Where there is a possibility of static electricity, it must be ensured
protection against its adverse effects. This requirement is considered
met if protection is carried out according to standard or if
device electrically connected to the well casings or probes.
(2) Surface devices between the probe and the insulating pipe joints shall be
grounded directly. Other equipment to be earthed indirectly.
(3) When pumping oil and gazolinu into road tankers and it must be
tanker grounded and conductively connected to the refueling device.
Railway tankers are considered grounded, if the rails are connected to the grounding
network of filling or bottling habitat on
which are connected to other devices filling and bottling
operation of electrical equipment
(1) If there is a shutdown of electrical equipment, for unknown reasons, it is permitted
device on again only after the due
off and eliminate any defects.
(2) AC wiring must be disconnected after work.
Insulation monitoring and RCDs
(1) A method of controlling an insulating state determines the operational documentation.
(2) If the earth fault involved to secure
off the power supply when insulation state must decline
insulation condition is signaled to a place designated by the chief executive.
(3) electrical network, which is a drop module or ground connection
insulation monitoring indicated, must be immediately
begin work on determining the cause and location of ground connection. For
duration ground connection must be safety and operation provide
(4) Electrical network may be operated at fault current
Places with permanent lighting
(1) Permanent workplace and other places where employees reside,
rescue routes (§ 107 par. 3), and instead of landing rescue equipment
(§ 27 para. 3) must have the time for operation dark or poor visibility
(2) Permanent lighting should be positioned so that it can not contribute to the occurrence of accidents
(3) Mobile equipment must be used in dark or poor visibility illuminated
own lights or location must be illuminated their activities
(4) Control stations, escape routes and places where it would fail when
constant illumination could be a risk of injury must be
equipped with emergency lighting of sufficient intensity.
(5) In the event of failure of constant illumination must be Vrtba Vrtba except
to which only operates during daylight hours, at least 3
portable rechargeable lamps; on Vrtba covered by Part III, Title
Second, suffice 2 lamps. Members of the drilling crew must be familiar with
locations of these fixtures. Workplace hazardous areas must be used
mine personal lamps.
Providing employees with personal lamp
(1) Any person who is equipped with a personal lamp, it must be in darkness or poor visibility
together and unlit areas is a must have lit
(2) The status of individual lamps corresponds to the person to whom it is issued, and it
since its takeover in its submission. Reprinted personal light at every
takeover try and make sure that there is no apparent damage.
If, on a personal lamp defect that prevents their safe
use, or if there is damage to your fixtures, replace them with
replacement. Damaged or inappropriate personal lights are not
(3) In hazardous areas, while handling explosives and warehouses
gases, flammable liquids and solid lubricants may be used only
mine personal lamps.
Mining personal lamps
(1) Mining personal lamp must have a registration number.
(2) Mining personal lamp may be issued only clean and locked with
battery charged to a prescribed capacity.
(3) Whoever mine took a personal lamp is not open or repair
(4) Mining personal lamp must be inspected at least once every 3 months
Part III Machinery
Winches for transport of materials
(1) The winch must be positioned so that the operator is not endangered
transported or lifted load.
(2) The main switch must be placed in the space between the conveyed
matter and winch.
(3) Security anchor winch must be at least jedenačtvrtnásobná
Relative to the nominal strength of the rope.
(4) When using a two-drum winch to transport only one rope
be the second rope on the drum provided.
(5) The end of the rope must be attached to the winch drum. When the largest unwinding
must remain on the drum at least 3 coils of rope.
(6) Coiled rope must not be guided by hand.
(7) The provisions of paragraphs 1-6 applies to drilling winches, unless in § 96
(1) Coiled rope may be manipulated by a device for this purpose.
(2) Friction winch must be mounted on the base frame derrick. His
control lever must be given to ensure the braked position so that it can not be
(3) Manual winch must be attached to the frame or on foot
(1) The reel must have a device that prevents the crossover cable on the spool reel
(2) When working with the reel may be used only soft rope for operating
documentation that is free of knots and damage. Initial safety ropes
must be at least four times higher with respect to the greatest static load.
(3) Operating the reel may be a foreman or other technical supervisor designed
employee. When operating the reel it must not perform any other tasks
(4) For mechanical fastening and tool-reel rozšroubovávání
must rope is attached to the arm of the pliers (§ 100).
(5) Unless operated reel, not to stay there the rope.
Ropes and connecting devices for transport of materials
(1) Cable and connecting equipment used for the transport of materials must exhibit
A) trawl winches at least four times the initial safety due
the greatest tension winch
B) hoists intended for lifting material at least five times the initial
safety given the greatest tension winch.
(2) The rope must be postponed if it is by external signs clear that
its capacity significantly reduced, especially
A) if the wire outer layer weakened by more than half its
B) increases markedly when the number of broken wires
C) reaches a total nominal cross visible broken wires
ten times the height of the coil spring in any segment of the rope
value greater than 20% of the total cross section of the supporting ropes
D) when damaged cables, such as a knot, loop or displaced
liner, which can not be removed by shortening the rope
E) if at any point appear swelling, severe corrosion,
broken spring or other serious damage.
(3) Coupling devices must be secured against accidental disconnection and
must be attached to the cable harness.
(4) Oka steel cables must be fitted with a steel insert or frog
and must be made patches, pouring or pressing on or secured
least three rope clamps that between terminals is necessary to keep distance
equal to five to six times the diameter of the rope.
Steel wire ropes for vrtbách
(1) steel cables on vrtbách documentation must be on the ropes, especially
manufacturer's certificates of quality ropes and certificate containing the results of tests
ropes. For ropes used must be recorded on the ropes
shift worked by TKO, an overview of the defects on the rope
decisions and records of the use, disposal and exchange ropes and results
NDT inspection rope.
(2) Sustained kladkostrojového safety ropes and ropes for mining equipment
must be at least dvaapůlnásobná due to the largest
(3) continuous safety ropes anchoring the rigs must be at least
třiapůlnásobná due to the manufacturer intended tension in the rope.
(4) The method of detecting permanent safety ropes, as well as the criteria and guidelines for moving
kladkostrojového ropes worked by
tonne-reduction, postponement and exchange ropes designate chief executive.
(5) wire rope on vrtbách also applies to § 98 paragraph. 2 to 4
After clamping pliers and during the recall torque is prohibited
remain in the circle of reach of pliers.
(1) Mortar pump must be equipped with a pressure gauge and a safety
device that is automatically activated by a pressure exceeding the maximum operating pressure
(2) Concrete pump must be given maximum allowable operating pressure
at a pressure higher than 3 MPa also calibration value of insurance
(3) Stem and shear pin must be secured to prevent drift cover
metal fragments in case of cutting the pin premiums
(4) Mortar pump with an operating pressure of 3 MPa must allow
compensate for pressure surges.
Hinge flushing head must be secured against slipping.
Equipment preparation and cleaning of drilling fluid
(1) When operating a vibrating sieve to them not to enter.
(2) of the vacuum degassing must have the vacuum regulator.
(3) wells with an expected incidence of gas must have a drilling rig
degasser and piping exhaust gas released.
Equipment for the production and distribution of compressed air
(1) between the compressor and the air receiver or compressed air distribution system must be
(2) The safety valve must ensure that the nominal capacity of the compressor
avoid exceeding the allowable operating pressure by more than 10%.
(3) air filter inlet compressor must be of non-combustible material
(4) The maximum permissible temperature-distribution of compressed air is 60 degrees
(5) for cooling the compressor intercooler and aftercooler may be used
water which does not contain flammable or toxic material or
Separators, chillers, air tanks and connecting pipes
Operation separators, chillers, air tank and connecting pipe
is permitted only if it fulfilled the requirement for cleaning
A) separators and chillers, once a year,
B) in the tank and the respective connecting pipes once every three years,
C) for pipes always achieved when the thickness of the deposits of more than 2 mm.
Compressors for natural gas and manifolds
(1) The compressor for natural gas and manifolds
apply mutatis mutandis § 104 and 105 that seals the manifold and
covers must be made of non-combustible material. The compressor must be equipped
A) an automatic device which prevents
exceeded the maximum operating pressure on the pressure side and a lower operating pressure on the input side
below the specified limit
B) an automatic extinguishing system or device for continuous
detect concentrations of flammable gases in the atmosphere, which when exceeded
manager for concentration will indicate to
control room or other designated place with a permanent service
while automatically stops the compressor
C) automatic signaling achieve the maximum allowable temperature for
(2) Cleaning pressure filters is considered work associated with increased
(3) The pressure filter can be opened, if it would not close
unauthorized persons are not open fire, the filter is without pressure and are closed
fittings for connecting pipes.
(4) When the purge pressure filter is not allowed to manipulate
Walking, TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
Paths for walking and transportation
Paths for walking
(1) The path for walking for the purposes of this decree shall be any
space, which is designed for walking. Spaces that should not be used
for walking, it is necessary to mark the entry ban or entering into them to prevent
another way. For walking is also considered climbing a ladder.
(2) path for walking is necessary to establish and maintain unwatered and so
to walk along it was safe and that its design
match the expected load and operating conditions. The path is inclined more than 30
must be equipped with handles and with steps or stairs or ladders
(3) The path specified for the escape of employees in danger of accidents
(escape routes) must be permanently unobstructed, maintained in good condition and
marked with an indication of the direction of escape. The number, distribution and dimensions
emergency routes and exits must be determined depending on
use, equipment and dimensions of workplaces and the maximum number
(4) path for walking at a height greater than 1.5 mA journey along the dangerous
Depressions must be affixed to the free sides of the fixed and well anchored
railing with an upper handle mounted at a height of 1.1 mA
further longitudinal bar approximately at half height.
(5) path for walking headed over another road or a place where you can linger
person, it is necessary to raise the floor protective strip with a height of at least 0.1 m
, unless objects falling from it prevented otherwise.
Dimensions paths for walking
(1) Dimensions roads must allow for safe walking and rescue
victim in an accident.
(2) Where no serious reasons to observe the height of 2.1 meters and width of 0.8 meters,
must place the reduced sections paths for walking redlining.
(1) The ladder was built so that it is secured against slipping or
transportation. Clear width ladder shall be not less than 0.3 m,
distance between rungs or steps greater than 0,3 m free space
feet behind bars less than 0.18 m. If more ladders above the other,
must be built so as to cover outlet openings.
Ladder overhang above the outlet port or platform shall be not less than 1.1 m, unless they
not attached to the same level fixed handles.
(2) At the same ladder must not act or descend simultaneously
2 or more persons and must not be used for discharging or endure loads of
weighing more than 20 kg.
(3) When setting the ladder must not be at the junction of the slope of the ladder nor
distance between rungs changed.
(4) ladder and ladder stupadlový longer than 5 m must be from a height of 3 m
equipped with protective guard or other safety devices.
(1) Transportation way for the purposes of this decree means the path for hand or machine
transport of persons or goods except land
communications. ^ 18)
(2) Access to the road transport, which is not used to walking during
transport, it is necessary to mark the entry ban or otherwise preventing entry.
Part II Transport
Traffic on roads
(1) Traffic on roads is governed by a special legal regulation
. ^ 19)
(2) A driver may leave the driving only employees who
zacvičuje on the employer. Carpooling allow persons may only
those vehicles that are adapted to the manufacturer.
(3) Everyone who enters the transport route must devote increasing attention
(4) between vehicles are permitted to pass only when standing.
Transport of materials and objects
(1) materials and articles may be stored on the vehicle just so that when
loading, reloading, transporting or unloading their
prevent unwanted movement.
(2) Inlaid materials and articles may be placed just so
not interfere with the clearance profile Infrastructure.
(3) In the manual loading and unloading the trailer must be secured against unwanted movement
. At the vehicle is in motion is prohibited by hand and dispose of it
interpret any materials or objects other than bulk materials.
(4) Hand may be tipping the only stationary vehicle
secured against displacement and overturning.
(5) increases to a vehicle or part thereof during tipping is prohibited.
(6), tilting and unloading vehicle must be ensured so that when transporting
not spontaneously pop up or empty and tipping
overturn. Tipping and emptying vehicles can only be done so that the mass
not endanger anyone.
Storage of fuel and materials
(1) Storage area must be flat, drained and tagged
security tables to ban the entry of unauthorized persons.
(2) the storage material must be stored so that it is at all times ensured
(3) The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 and § 114 and 115 also applies to temporary
saving fuel and materials.
Storage of bulk materials
In manual stacking and reclaiming bulk material may be stored in a
height of 2 m. When stacking and reclaiming bulk materials by machine is taking
be adjusted to the height of the wall does not exceed nine-tenths of the allowable range
loading machine and to avoid overhangs.
Storage other materials
(1) The equipment for storage of fuels and materials
or supporting structure must be constructed so as to allow storage, storage
a collection of materials, liquids and packaging in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements.
(2) Design features that storage at each other tightly lie and do not
gripping elements enabling secure grip, or hanging
through the eye, handles etc., May be imposed only on the bases;
timber and laminated substrates may be used.
(3) The particulate material regular shapes may be stored manually to a height of 2 m
. The particulate material may be irregular shapes in solid boundary
straightened by hand only to a height of 1.5 m.
(4) Rounded objects while ensuring stability must be manually saved on
themselves only to a height of 2 m. Long and rounded objects must be secured against slipping
(5) sacks of bulk material must be manually saved to a height of 1.5 m
when logging mechanized method to a height of 3 m. The edges of the piles must be secured
auxiliary equipment or bags stored in a safe slope | || and custody to prevent them from collapsing.
(6) Containers with liquids may remain open. It may be imposed only
so that the filling (emptying) hole is always at the top.
Drums and similar containers must be stored upright in a single layer.
Horizontal position may be stored in multiple layers provided that the individual layers are mutually
stabilized, or are stored in the structure
ensuring their stability.
(7) Acids and other dangerous substances must be stored in containers with
designation of the substance.
(8) Clamping and disconnection in slings material handling
can be done from the ground or secure platforms or floors so
bindings have been conducted in more than a working height of 1.5 m. And upin
unbuckle slings from the surface of the stored material can only
case, avoiding spontaneous movement of the stored material.
Material Handling is possible only when an employee is away on
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Buildings and equipment put into use before the entry into force of this Decree
may be used provided that they comply with the requirements
legislation in force at the time of putting them into use.
(2) Measures to ensure work safety and traffic
issued before the effective date of this decree shall employer to comply with it
within 3 months after its entry into force.
The provisions of this Decree may be waived for the period required
in cases where the risk of delay in rescuing people or
deal with serious operational accident (crash) when they performed the most necessary precautions
First Proceeds of the Czech Mining Office no. 17/1981 p. v. Czechoslovakia,
safety and occupational health and safety for drilling and geophysical
work and for the extraction, processing and underground storage of liquid
minerals and gases in natural rock structures (reg. in the amount of
Second Proceeds of the Czech Mining Office no. 18/1986 p. v. Czechoslovakia, amending and supplementing income
Czech Mining Office no. 17/1981 p. v. Czechoslovakia
on occupational safety and health and safety for
drilling and geophysical work and for the extraction, processing and underground storage
liquid minerals and gases in natural rock structures (reg. in | || amount 18/1986 Coll.).
Third Decree of the Czech Mining Office no. 6/1994 Coll. Amending and supplementing income
Czech Mining Office no. 17/1981 p. v. Czechoslovakia
on occupational safety and health and safety for
drilling and geophysical work and for the extraction, processing and underground storage
liquid minerals and gases in natural rock structures, as amended
Decree no. 18/1986 p. v. Czechoslovakia, Decree no. 72/1988 Coll., Decree no. 443/1990 Coll
. and Decree no. 340/1992 Coll.
The Decree of the Czech Mining Office no. 2/1990 of 12 October 1990
amending and supplementing certain generally binding regulations issued
within the scope of the Czech Mining Office (no. 443/1990 Coll .)
repealing article VI.
Canceled PART FOUR
This Decree shall take effect on 1 April 1999.
Doc. JUDr. Ing. Macarius, PhD. vr
Particulars borehole project
First Geological drilling portion of the project is always determined:
A) the purpose and location of drill hole including a site plan identifying the purpose of the borehole
projected depth and direction and slope borehole
B) the expected geological profile, including the anticipated depth
horizons and kolektorských horizons, size, etc. pressures.
Specifying the depth intervals with the expected incidence of water under pressure, oil
or flammable or noxious gases || |
C) the depth of the anticipated difficulties in drilling, such as pinching and
příchvaty tools and fluid loss and circulation
D) depth sampling interval rocks
E) geophysical measurements
F) isolating layers
G) requirements for pumping attempts
H) found ways to open horizons (perforation).
Second The technical part of the project borehole always determined:
) Type drilling rig, specifying the parameters of its main parts
B) the depth and direction of slant drilling, borehole or component parts,
C) construction of a borehole and a justification for specifying dimensional,
design and weight parameters and safety coefficients control,
introductory, technical and production string,
D) equipment for wellhead equipment, including types protierupčních
for each column, control stations, pressure piping, nozzles, etc.,
Type, time and manner of their tests on pressure and closing pressure and placement
station with control valves
E) requirements for hermetic columns and columns with tightness tests
indicating test methods, pressures and permitted pressure drop and deadlines
F) report drill string specifying the allowable stresses and dotahových
G) the progress of work during the excavation of the well, the drilling mode orientation parameters with
specifying the type and diameter chisels, pressure on the chisel and rotary speed
H) requirements and the method of sampling rocks
I) the nature, characteristics and quantity of fluid of depth intervals
drilling, quantities of substances for the preparation and modification of irrigation including
minimum reserves, the volume of circulating fluid of the amount
drilled rocks, including irrigation supply emergency supplies , method and intervals
control parameters and the amount of fluid, measurement parameters
wash their location and interval completion fluid while dragging
J) the requirements to prepare for shoring and cementation,
K) design of the casing column and bracing method, manner and conditions
inspections and tests insulation and air-tightness,
L) the scope and deadlines inclinometer and other measures to detect the spatial
M) measures to prevent acts of pressure and eruptions procedure
finding tributary bearing media into a well and a sudden loss of drilling fluid
concentrations of flammable gases vydělovaných washings, which exceeded
be automatically signaled, type and number of other control and measurement instruments
relation to the expected properties of rocks and provrtávaných
risk work, the nature of any discharge or incineration
oil or gas, or other measures to ensure work safety and
N) measures to ensure the requirements of environmental protection,
A) the method of pumping tests (testers)
P) measures that require drilling and workplace conditions, including
measures to protect the public interest, protected areas and buffer zones,
Q) way to dispose of unnecessary parts of the well in the event that it is necessary to fix the drilling progress
Third Annex to the technical part of the project always consists of:
A) calculation of hydraulic losses in the borehole for each column, including
B) spatial course of the rectified borehole
C) scheme wellhead or probe drilling and the pumping test.
Particulars of the project for the extraction of minerals by leaching
The technical part of the project for the extraction of minerals by leaching always determined:
A) the amount of water or the preparation, composition and quantity
leach solution to a volume of extraction or to the stage leach field
B) the method of safe handling of acids and alkalis,
C) dvádění and sewage disposal and solutions
D) cased borehole, measures to ensure the well and its tightness,
E) runs in test mode, custom extraction and mining conditions of termination,
F) the size of the safety pillars and barriers
G) the time and manner controls the position and the dissemination of leaching solutions,
H) maximum allowable pressure leach solution,
I) the allowable range and how to control expansion of leach solution and
specific measures to protect surface and groundwater and surface water,
J) used electrical and machinery
K) measures requiring workplace conditions.
Particulars project for storing liquids in natural rock structures
Borehole project for storing liquids in natural rock structures
A) evaluation of insulation capacity of protective coatings and the estimated size
collecting capacity, or the expected range expansion
stored liquids in natural rock structure
B) measures to control the expansion of stored liquids in natural rock
C) measures to ensure the tightness Injection borehole or probes
D) Injection method of monitoring for leaks or borehole probe and annulus and
method of evaluating the permeability of rocks located above the rock
structures for storing liquids
E) when storing liquids, corrosive determine sites for installation
standards for measuring corrosion
F) where appropriate, the determination of the place, time and manner in pressure measurement and
analyzing samples of fluid from the first aquifer, or from other suitable
layers of natural minerals structure.
Particulars of the project for geophysical work
Project geophysical works always determined:
A) the extent and type of work performed,
B) the estimated start and completion dates,
C) interests protected buildings and a proposed solution adequate protection
D) measures to ensure the safety and operation.
Principles of safe and secure disposal boreholes and wells
I. Principles of secure attachment boreholes and wells
A) or borehole probe must be fitted to the mouth of the corresponding pressure
dimension allowing mastering the anticipated pressure
speeches. This device must be protected against damage and
secured against manipulation by unauthorized persons.
B) The probe must be also equipped with a column of filling pipes sufficient length to allow
its safe anesthesia.
C) ensure the project boreholes and wells must also address the protection of open
II. Principles of safe disposal boreholes and wells
A) Each open horizon, and each section of perforated casing in place
open horizon isolating the bridge.
B) Checks for cementing the annulus and docementují
loose or poorly cemented annulus segments.
C) wellhead or probes is collected and disposed of in accordance with paragraph 6 of Annex no. 6
D) If nezacementovaná be pulled out of the casing column and allows
if state or borehole probe, opens the casing column in the largest
safely reach deep and pulled out.
E) Location disconnection casing column is collected on the bridge cement
length such that the bridge intervened at least 30 m in the column casing above and below the site
disconnection; in the case of high-pressure isolation originally horizon
above the disconnection casing build a mechanical bridge over it
cement bridge with a length of at least 30 m.
Minimum technical requirements for the safe and secure disposal wells and probes
First Isolation horizons in nezapaženém borehole
Insulation horizon nezapaženém drilling is performed with cement bridge, with a length
least 50 m above the horizon 30 m below the horizon (Fig. 1.1).
Second Isolation horizons in the hole or perforated lagged probe
Each perforation casing is recovered by pressure cementing his head
bridge at least 30 m above the horizon (Fig. 2.1). When it is used in the cementing packer
carburizing (retainer) may be the head of a cement bridge only 20 m above
cementation packers (Fig. 2.2).
For harsh conditions lagged borehole or probe that would impede or
guarantee the quality insulation horizon using cement
bridge, and in the case of isolation of the horizon, the initial pressure was higher than
Hydrostatic pressure, above the perforated interval settles mechanical
bridge and stand over him with a cement bridge with a length of 30 m (Fig.
Third Nezapaženého isolation or partially zapaženého or borehole probe
If borehole probe or partially lagged, build a cement bridge
from the bottom of the column casing at least a length of 50 m above the heel, and 30 m below the heel
casing (Fig. 3.1). When using a mechanical bridge, length can be shortened
cement bridge up to 30 m over head mechanical bridge
Fourth Isolation heads liner and casing jobs disconnection
Head liner and instead releasing casings are isolated cementation of the bridge
length of 60 m, which is located at least 30 m in each column
casing above and below the head liner or place of disconnection (FIG. 4.1).
If instead of releasing the nezapaženém borehole interval, put in place a cement bridge
cuts of at least 30 m above cuts and 30 m below
place and cut the heel of the casing column bridge of at least 50
m above the heel and the heel 30 m casing (fig. 4.2).
When using a mechanical bridge established over the head liner, just above it
build a cement bridge with a length of 30 m (Figure 4.3).
Fifth Isolation of the annulus
Nezacementované or poorly cemented annulus
must be insulated. Nezacementované for disposal of the casing column applies
Part II of Annex no. 5 hereto. Nezapažený interval borehole or
probe is isolated under Section 4
In case the casing do not pull loose isolated annulus through
place disconnection casing or via a. A window situated as low as possible
head cement in the annulus. Above the window open or stands
pressure cement bridge, and when the pressure cement bridge
not build, build a cement bridge, with the head of at least 30 m above
point of disconnection or window.
6th Isolation and disposal wellhead or probe beneath the surface
Wellhead isolation or probe beneath the surface is done using a cement
bridge with a length of 30 m. The soil around the mouth of the probe to the clearance
depth of 1.8 meters below ground level. At a depth of at least 1.5 m from the surface
surrounding terrain is cut all the column casing. Casing is Doli
cement paste and after hardening cement the well head sealable
welded steel plates with min. thickness of 10 mm on each column casing.
Over the last welded steel plate is fabricated concrete slab
thickness of less than 0.2 mA wellhead and probes are designated according to § 71d;
it is considered borehole probe or be liquidated (Fig. 6.1).
Selected provisions of amendments
Art. II Decree no. 52/2011 Coll.
First Those who direct the work specified in § 11 para. 4, these works
exercise will continue for a period of one year from the effective date of this decree
. After this period, they can perform work only
if they meet the qualification requirements specified in § 11 para. 4th
Second After the expiry of three months from the effective date of this decree may
projects required by the decree only process engineers
meeting the requirements of § 23 para. 2nd
Third The requirements set out in § 28 para. 4 and § 33 par. 3 point. a) must be met
after 3 months from the effective date of this decree.
Fourth Organizations provide an overview probes covered by § 51a, and
along with a timetable for the gradual verifying the general technical condition
probes the next three years will submit it to the District Mining Authority
3 months from the effective date of this decree.
Fifth Measures to ensure the safety and operation in accordance with § 51b paragraph. 3
into emergency plans reflected within one month from the date of entry into force of this Decree
6th For probes operating underground gas storage facility, where
not met the requirement in § 51b paragraph. 1 point. a) within 7 years from the date
effect of this Decree fulfill the requirement in § 63 para.
third For other probes operating underground gas storage requirement
set out in § 63 para. 3 meet up 15 years after the effective date of this decree
. This organization develops a schedule of gradual equipping
operating probe subsurface safety valves and submit it
District Mining Authority within 3 months from the effective date of this decree
7th Projects according to § 23 para. 1, which include cement bridges, and
projects to achieve or liquidation of boreholes and wells within the meaning of § 71a, 71b and
71c, in which the effective date of this decree was not commenced
their implementation before their use is adjusted so that
in accordance with this decree. In the case of projects on the basis of which has already been authorized
mining, but its implementation has not yet been
started, is considered to finish the project within the meaning of the first sentence for change
organization that reports to the District Mining Office no later
simultaneously with the announcement of commencement of mining activities under other legislation.
8th Liquidated or borehole probe in the room
operating underground gas storage facility, whose liquidation was made before the entry into force of this Decree
, the operator of the underground gas storage
examine Mining designer within 2 years of the effective date of this decree of
the way of their disposal and at least indirect method
assess their current technical condition, and also in terms of the consequences and
requirements arising from the operation of underground gas storage. The owner or
original operator of the well or the probe is obliged to provide for this purpose
necessary documentation. If the outcome of the review and assessment
do not guarantee safe operation of underground gas storage throughout its expected life
proceed in this case pursuant to § 71c and 71d
1) § 2 and 3 of Law no. 61/1988 Coll., On mining, explosives and
State Mining Administration, as amended by Act no. 425/1990 Coll., Act.
542 / 1991 Sb. and Act no. 169/1993 Coll.
2) § 273 paragraph. 1 and 2 of the Labor Code.
3) § 8 par. 2 of Law no. 22/1997 Coll., On technical requirements for
products and amending and supplementing certain acts.
4) § 133 Sec. 3 of the Labour Code.
5) § 6 para. 1 of Law no. 61/1988.
6) For example, Decree no. 340/1992 Coll., On requirements for qualification and
competence and verifying professional competence of workers to
mining activities and activities conducted by mining methods
and amending certain regulations issued by Czech mining Authority to ensure
occupational safety and health and safety at
mining activities and activities conducted by mining methods, and Decree No.
. 99/1989 Coll., On the rules of road traffic
7) Decree of the Czech Mining Office no. 7/1988 OJ Czechoslovakia, plans
fighting serious operational accidents during drilling and geophysical
works and the extraction, treatment and underground storage of liquid and minerals
gases in natural rock structures (Reg. 10/1988 in the amount
Coll.), as amended by Decree no. 341/1992 Coll., on mining rescue service.
8) § 380 of the Act no. 262/2006 Coll., The Labour Code.
9) For example, Act no. 254/2001 Coll., On waters and amending some laws
(Water Act), as amended, and Act no. 86/2002 Coll., On air protection
and amending certain other laws (Act on protection
air), as amended.
10) Act no. 22/1997 Coll.
11) § 14 of Act no. 61/1988. Decree no. 435/1992 Coll., On mine
surveying documentation during mining and some other operations
mining methods, as amended by Decree no. 158/1997 Coll.
Law no. 62/1988 Coll., On geological works and the Czech Geological Authority, as amended
Act no. 543/1991 Coll. and Act no. 369/1992 Coll.
12) Section 1.7.4 of Annex no. 1 to Government Regulation no. 170/1997 Coll., Which establishes technical requirements
13) Section 1.0.6 of Annex. 2 Government Regulation no. 176/1997 Coll., Which
down technical requirements for equipment and protective systems in potentially explosive atmospheres
14) § 2 para. 1 point. e) Decree no. 298/2005 Coll., on requirements for
professional qualifications and competence in mining activities or
perform mining activities and amending certain laws
regulations, as amended by Decree no. 240/2006 Coll.
15) Decree no. 21/1979 Coll., Which determines
reserved gas installations and lays down certain conditions to ensure their safety, in
amended by Decree no. 554/1990 Coll.
16) Act no. 133/1985 Coll., On fire protection, as amended by Act no.
425/1990 Coll., Act no. 40/1994 Coll., Act no. 203/1994 Coll. and Act no. 163/1998 Coll
. CSN 33 2320 Electrical regulations. regulations
Electric devices in areas with danger of explosion of combustible gases and vapors
. DIN 33 200-3 Electrical regulations. Electrical equipment.
Part 3: Setting the basic characteristics. CSN 65 0201 Flammable liquids.
Establishments and warehouses.
17) Nypříklad Decree no. 50/1978 Coll., On professional competence in electrical engineering
, as amended by Decree no. 98/1992 Coll., Decree no. 18/1979
Coll., Which determines reserved pressure equipment and provides some
conditions to ensure their safety, as amended by Decree no. 97/1982 Coll
. and Decree no. 551/1990 Coll., Decree no. 19/1979 Coll., which determines
reserved lifting equipment and lays down certain conditions for
ensure their safety, as amended by Decree no. 552/1990 Coll. and
Decree no. 21/1979 Coll., as amended by Decree no. 554/1990 Coll.
18) § 3 et seq. Law no. 13/1997 Coll., on the road.
19) Decree no. 99/1989 Coll.
20) § 2 para. 1 point. f) Decree no. 298/2005 Coll., as amended by Decree no. 240/2006 Coll
21) Act no. 458/2000 Coll., On business conditions and
state administration in energy sectors and amending certain laws
(Energy Act), as amended.
22) EN 197-1 Cement - Part 1: Composition, specifications and conformity criteria
cement for general use.
EN ISO 10426-1 Petroleum and natural gas industries - Cements and materials
for cementing wells - Part 1: Specification.
EN ISO 10426-2 Petroleum and natural gas industries - Cements and materials
for cementing wells - Part 2: Testing of cement.
23) § 4 of Act no. 22/1997 Coll., As amended by Act no. 205/2002 Coll.