Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=81431&nr=13~2F2014~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 10 June 1999. January 2014
on the progress in the implementation of land consolidation and the constituent proposal
The Ministry of agriculture establishes, pursuant to section 27 of Act No 139/2002 Coll., on
land and land offices and on the amendment of the Act No. 229/1991
Coll., on the adjustment of the ownership of land and other agricultural property,
in the wording of later regulations, as amended by Act No. 503/2012 Coll. (hereinafter referred to
The subject of the edit
This Decree regulates the
and the design of land consolidation) the details,
(b) a procedure for the implementation of the rules) for land consolidation,
(c) the contents of the form) for the submission of applications for the granting of official permission to
design of land consolidation pursuant to § 18 para. 6 of the Act.
The elements of a proposal for land consolidation
The elements of the draft land consolidation are listed in Appendix 1 to this
Preparation of land management
(1) Land Office usually with an annual estimated shall notify the
start of land consolidation to the competent authority and to the cadastral
the concerned municipality.
(2) in the context of measures for land consolidation or their preparatory work to
ensure, in particular,
and updated geodetic information file) and the updated file
descriptive information of land operátu, where appropriate, the operators of the former
land register and the downstream operators of allocation and scelovacího
proceedings, to the extent necessary and in a form in which they are kept or
custody, and documentation of results of the investigation and measurement for the management and restoration of
geodetic information file "^ 1"),
(b) the allocation of the Charter or the decision), or other documents referred to in
other legislation ^ 2), which can be used to refine or
reconstruction of the allocation procedure in the land (section 4, paragraph 2,
of the Act),
(c) soil organic bonitovaných) maps units ^ 3), maps of the complex
survey of soil and forest types file maps,
d) approved or developed territorial planning documentation, spatial
planning documents and territorial decision ^ 4),
e) evidence available, analyses and information on the status of the territory and the intentions of its
the use of field surveys, including for example, about the relationships
in the area of water, in particular the protection of water resources or vulnerable
area, aboveground and underground equipment, soil conservation, geological
surveys, transport, territorial systems of ecological stability, protection of
landscape, hydrological data, climatological data, forest
economic plans, forest economic outline, previously processed projects
land consolidation and the data of the Czech Hydrometeorological Institute,
f) verified data about the location of power grids, pipeline and
amelioration of the device,
g) aerial photography maps, aerial and satellite imagery, data base base
geographic data, maps erozního threat territory and a registry of soil
block that is included in the registration of land use based on user
relations, the digital model of the Czech Republic.
The circumference of the land consolidation
The authority shall apply in determining the land circumference of land consolidation in
the circuit includes the land assessed as necessary for the achievement of the objectives
land consolidation and restoration of the land operátu, taking into account the
the requirements of the land owners, the municipality and cadastral authority.
A detailed survey of the terrain and its evaluation
(1) carry out a detailed survey of the terrain in the entire circumference land
editing. If this is required for protecting the land from water erosion
and before the flood, or for other measures in the area of water,
the survey shall be carried out in locations downstream. The survey shall be carried out
to be detected the actual condition of the use of the territory in terms of agricultural
production, soil conservation, protection of nature and the landscape and all the factors that
may affect the schedule of common facilities (§ 9 para. 8 of the Act) new
positional arrangement of land or change of land according to their species.
(2) a detailed survey of the terrain will focus on those factors which are
necessary for the processing of the application for land consolidation. They are especially
and the way the current land use) and mark their border,
(b)), the technical condition of transport load of all communications, including their
components and accessories, and access to land,
(c)) the heterogeneity of soil degradation, land, finding water and speeches
wind erosion (smyvy, waterlogging, runway-convergent runoff water, crease,
the ravine, deflation, accumulation); the current state of erosion with indication of the calculation
much erozního threat
d) technical and functional State of the drainage and irrigation of the land, the State of the basin
water flows and water works placed in these washes in terms of
surface water drainage options from the catchment area of a water course, technical and
functional status, water reservoirs,
(e) the location and status of all) elements that are used to protect against water and
wind erosion, distribution and status of the elements relevant to the protection of the landscape and
spoluvytvářejících landscape character,
f) occurrence of landfills, energy, telecommunications, heating and
other leads, including columns of these lines, wells, or other
the specific peculiarities of the territory,
(g)) the need zúrodňovacích or rendering the measures on degraded and
(3) when the detailed survey of the field is determined by a mismatch between the facts
in the field, and the status of registered in the land registry and shall be drawn up
supporting documents for possible changes in species of land under the land
(4) when the detailed survey of the field next to the land registry maps
make use of, in particular, the State of the map 1:5,000 or more supporting documents.
(5) the results of a detailed field survey is processed graphically and
in writing as one of the bases for the determination of the fundamental objectives of land
The participants in the
If the results of land consolidation is used for the recovery of land
operátu is used for the identification of the participant, which is a natural
person, his social security number as an identifier. If the person has not been
assigned a social security number valid in the Czech Republic, the
the identifier according to the land registry Ordinance ^ 5). In other cases, the
as an identifier used in accordance with the administrative regulations ^ 6) date
the birth of.
Initiation of proceedings
(1) following the initiation of the land (section 6 of the Act) land
the Office shall convene the initial meeting (section 7 of the Act). The convening of this initial meeting
because of the efficiency of the proceedings can be performed simultaneously with the notice of
the initiation of land consolidation.
(2) at the opening of the negotiations shall be made available to participants at this
hearing information about the essential facts identified in the preparation
management of land and information about the objectives and how to
the implementation of measures for land consolidation.
(3) initial meeting takes the land Office to write attachment
attendance list that contains the elements referred to in § 18 para. 2
of the administrative code. Attendance list is one of the documents on the choice of the choir (§
5 (3). 5 of the Act).
(4) the progress of the negotiations and the vote of the Congregation shall adjust its rules of procedure, adopted by the Corps
by an absolute majority of all the members of the Congregation. For each meeting of
shoots a record, which shall be signed by the Chairman of the land and the head of the Office of the
or authorized employee. If you are hearing the Congregation to vote on
certain things, write about the result of the vote shall be signed by all present
members of the Congregation.
(5) the person in charge of the land Office to enter and enter the
land (§ 6 para. 9 of the Act) are required to submit on request
written credentials and identity card to the owner on whose land
The discovery over the border
Nevertheless, the Office shall inform the relevant municipality and land registry office on a date
during the discovery of boundaries (section 9, paragraph 5, of the Act) at least one month
ahead of time and discuss with them the method and scope of the cooperation in this
Compensation and change the boundaries of cadastral territory
The scope of the proposed changes to the boundaries of the perimeter of the land consolidation
include either only by changing the boundaries of the parcels concerned, or so big
the downstream part of the neighbouring cadastral territory, in order to
to resolve to the satisfaction of the new arrangement of land in affected parts of neighbouring
(1) a land registry office shall agree with the cadastral authority in particular, and
the elements in the data processing for file recovery survey
information for the land only in the circuit and land consolidation
pursuant to section 2 of the Act remain (nesměňované), the conditions laid down
the cadastral Office (§ 6 paragraph 6 of the law) and the intervals and the form in which
the changes relating to the land, the land Office highlights
(2) the area of territory, comprising the lands solved pursuant to § 2 of the Act, the
provides for the calculation of the coordinates of the border land circumference points of fracture
editing the code-3 characteristics of the intended quality of coordinates of detailed
(3) the area of territory determined in accordance with paragraph 2 is compared with the amount of territory
obtained by the sum of all the plots of land under the Bill land. It is not
decisive, what method of determining the acreage of plots of land in the land register is
the real estate is registered. The difference is compared with the value of the assessment limit deviations
established by a decree of the land registry.
(4) If a notice of assessment referred to in paragraph 3, the difference does not exceed the tolerance
established by a decree of the land registry, the totals will be Bill-exchanged
plots in a list of claims by a correcting coefficient, so that the difference
referred to in paragraph 3 has been deleted.
(5) If a notice of assessment referred to in paragraph 3, the difference exceeds the limit
derogation, the contractor verifies that there is no error in the focus of the territory, in the calculation
its acreage or in sum, Bill parcels according to the land registry.
If the contractor does not detect such an error, proceed on to the land Office
the basis of the results of the consultation with the land Office.
(6) in the case of land within the perimeter of land consolidation, which is done only
file recovery of geodetic information, carry out surveys and boundaries
their focus and copy the new file information according to the land registry
the Decree, to be aware of their actual amount at the time of processing
the inventory of claims and allow the procedure according to the land registry Ordinance.
(7) when the detailed measurement positioning target elements needed for
design of land consolidation (drainage shafts, wells, irrigation hydrants,
water springs, surface drainage, limits, elevated and underground lines,
trees growing outside the forest, the axis of the railroad tracks, field and forest
paths, downhills, culverts, railways concentrated runoff of surface water,
fencing and construction of permanent crops, the kinds of land, buildings,
and small structures). Where necessary, will also carry out detailed planimetric
(8) the parcels that do not require a solution within the meaning of section 2 of the Act, and
Land Office for providing only the necessary survey activities for the
the recovery of the land operátu, the results of these activities to be transmitted
the cadastral Office immediately after their completion.
The inventory of claims
(1) On the basis of the discrepancy between the reality on the ground and the status of
registered in the land registry office before the land shall convene
the drawing up of an inventory of claims negotiations, to which it invites a representative of the authority
protection of agricultural land resources, environmental protection authority, State
forest management and, where appropriate, other bodies concerned. At the hearing, the
will examine the possibility of change kinds of land. The observations of the authorities concerned to
changes in the types of plots of land shall be recorded in the log, where applicable, to him
These observations be accompanied by. On the inventory of claims stating fact, according
the results of this meeting.
(2) the list of ownership, on which are listed the units to which the
subject to section 3, paragraph 3. 4 of the Act, shall be made out for a separate land
the inventory of claims. Similarly, the drawing up of an inventory of followed and new
(3) an inventory of entitlements, which is part of the dossier referred to in article 14(2). Vi, section 7
Appendix No. 1 to this Decree, shall be drawn up in accordance with the model in to the table
Annex No 2 to this Decree. This inventory of land claims Office serves
the owner into their own hands, will determine the time limit for the application of the objection and shall instruct the
the owner of the procedure for granting consents for the solution of land referred to
in section 3, paragraph 3. 3 of the Act.
(4) the basis for the elaboration of an inventory of claims data are the focus and
the findings of the actual state of the field and the outcome of the negotiations referred to in paragraph 1.
In the case of land covered by section 3 (1). 3 of the Act, the kind of
a plot of land in the land register.
(5) if the owner of the land referred to in § 3 (1). 3 of law agrees with the
their solution within the meaning of section 2 of the Act, give its written consent in
the inventory of claims. If the owner of the land registry office within the time limit laid down
pursuant to paragraph 3 does not respond to the solution of the land referred to in § 3 (1). 3
law, consent is documented proof of delivery of the inventory of claims that
It will be in the file documentation attached to a specific inventory of claims.
(6) for a plot of land whose owner is unknown (§ 9 para. 4 of the Act), by this
the fact shall be specified in the inventory of claims in the note.
(7) where the owner of the land consolidation with one plot of land and
acreage of this land will be increased by the portion of the corresponding spoluvlastnickému
share after the real division of co-ownership shares (§ 9 para 16
the law), it is in the case of withdrawal from the requirement to pay the difference
prices (section 10, paragraph 2, of the Act) of a plot of land.
(8) the lodged objections to land outstanding under section 2 of the Act, which
Land Office passes under § 8 para. 1 of the Act to the cadastral authority for
the decision of the land Office, attaches the results of survey activities
According to the land registry Ordinance.
(9) the Pattern inventory of the claims is set out in annex 2 to this Decree.
The valuation of rights owners
If the owner of the tree species growing on the lot outside the forest, land
the Office shall invite the owner of the land through the inventory of claims to be in the
set period whether he required their awards.
section 13 of the
Update the inventory of claims
(1) during the processing of the application for land consolidation is an inventory of claims
It States, for example, because of the adjustments to the perimeter of the land consolidation and
changes to the circuit according to § 9 para. 6 of the Act, or settlement
ownership according to § 9 para. 16 of the Act. Last update
the inventory of claims can be made not later than the date of the proposal.
The updated inventories shall be delivered only claims the owners concerned.
(2) If a settlement of ownership until after unloading inventory
claims, shall be adjusted by the owners concerned their claims pursuant to closed
agreements on the settlement of the co-ownership.
(3) if at the time between exposure to the proposal and the issue of a decision pursuant to §
11 (1) 8 of the law on land registry to changes in entitlements, are
the changes listed in the annexes to decision according to § 11 para. 4, or
paragraph. 8 of the Act. Update the inventory of claims in this case already
does not perform.
The rights of persons mentioned in § 8 para. 2 of the Act
(1) a person referred to in § 8 para. 2 of the Act must prove the claim, so that
proof of ownership to another owner at
claimed of land including graphic identification (trap)
claimed land in the current map of the territory.
(2) the Grounds referred to in § 8 para. 2 the Act is appreciated by the average price
agricultural land in the cadastral territory of ^ 7) the cadastral
modifications. Forest land, 1958 to become part of the territory of the
Polish people's Republic shall be valued at the State in 1958.
Processing plan of common facilities
(1) the plan of joint facilities will be processed so that it contains an overview of the
all of the proposed joint facilities, including changes to species of land; in
If necessary, the changes are particularly listed species of land affected by
do not apply the proposed common facilities. The plan also includes an overview of the
the acreage of land to be set aside for the implementation of common facilities,
and an overview of the land, and their acreage, that are available for
common facilities, with the distribution of land owned by the State, municipalities,
or other land owners (§ 9 para. 17 of the Act).
(2) the results of a detailed survey of the terrain according to § 5 para. 2 evaluate
together with the conditions of the bodies concerned (section 6 (6) of the Act) and your
in the draft plan of joint facilities. The proposal shall consult with those authorities
on the inspection date.
(3) For the common facilities are preferably used lands that were in the
the framework of reparcelling bought out or donated to the State and
are listed in the article. (VII) point 2 of annex 1 to this notice. For
You can also use the communal facilities within the area of land reparcelling
resolved, pursuant to section 2 of the Act, and with the sole consent of the owner.
(4) in the case of a lack of land owned by the State and municipalities, intended
for the common facilities, shall be reduced proportionately the claims of owners (§ 9 para. 17
of the Act), and is updated with the claims so that the adjusted totals of assessment
-exchanged parcels weighting to the nearest 6 decimal
places. After the update of the claims the process according to § 8 paragraph. 1
(5) when drawing up the new digital graphical computer file
cadastral maps are species adapted to the resulting state of the land
the ownership of new land boundaries; related clarification Bill
It is not considered a contradiction to the draft plan of joint facilities to
which the authorities (§ 9 para. 10 of the law) have already expressed.
section 16 of the
Protection of soil, water and landscape
In the plan of joint facilities with the entire perimeter of the land consolidation will assess whether or not
in terms of the erozního threat and flood risks and assess the possibility of
retention of territories in relation to the slow surface runoff. About how to use
the various means of protection by their effectiveness,
the required reduction in the smyvu soil, reduction in the maximum flow rates and necessary
protection of water resources, the troughs of water flows, water reservoirs and
built-up parts of the municipality. Plan of joint facilities in part aimed at
erosion control and flood protection measures must be accompanied by a proposal
agro-technical and organisational measures, which are the owners of the
the land shown to be familiar; in a note in the inventory of new land is
stating that the land concerned is subject to agrotechnická, or organizational
measures under the plan of joint facilities. On programs of common facilities
contains the evaluation of the changes of discharge parameters as substrate for
solution runoff ratios in sequential basin.
Proposal for a new arrangement of the land
(1) when processing the proposal for a new arrangement of the land shall not be considered to
such requirements, which are in conflict with the projednaným plan
common facilities and land use specified way.
(2) the proposal of new parcels and the marking must meet the requirements
land registry Ordinance. Proposal for a new arrangement of the land is being processed in the
coordinate system of Uniform trigonometric network. Acreage
new parcel shall be calculated from the coordinates of the fracture points boundaries of plots of land with
rounding of results on the whole square meters.
(3) when processing the proposal for a new arrangement of the land is taken into account
the updated status of cadastre data. The results of the land
editing according to the land registry Ordinance, which is used for processing
the restored land operátu, shall be transmitted to the cadastral authority.
(4) Land Office all the comments of the parties applied to
issued the draft land consolidation will examine, if appropriate, is concerned
the participants will discuss and settled in writing these comments participants
(5) for land consolidation, the purpose of which is to refine the allocation (section 13
of the Act), in addition to the requirements listed in the land register the notice processes
together with the decision on the determination of boundaries, a comparison between the original
and new land, including the registration of other legal relationships.
An inventory of the new land
(1) a complete inventory of new land is formed
and the originals of the inventories of new land) that owner's signature
(b) inventories of new lots added) a proof of service in the case of
procedure according to § 9 para. 21 of the Act,
c) originals of the inventories of new land on which the owner is expressed
(2) in support of the consent with a new arrangement of the land obtained
According to § 9 para. 21 of the Act is used written and proof of its
(3) Note (§ 9 para. 13 of the Act) not for land, with which
the owner shall enter into land consolidation and on which no longer common
facilities exist or is proposed only to their reconstruction.
(4) the Pattern inventory of the new land is listed in annex 3 to this
(5) the explanatory notes to the model of an inventory of claims and the pattern inventory of the new land
are listed in Appendix 4 to this notice.
Purchase of land and the real distribution of the share ownership
(1) the agreement on the mutual ownership Division real (§ 9 para.
16 of the law) shall be signed by an authorised person prior to official ^ 8); If not before
It is signed, shall be presented to the Office of the land with the officially verified signatures
of all the joint owners. The legal effects of the Agreement arise, as the day on which it is
the agreement signed by all the co-owners.
(2) on an area needed for the common facilities (§ 9 para. 17 of the law)
participate in the proportional parts of all owners of the land, including those whose
the plots are located in the downstream part of the adjacent land
the territory, even in the case that in this part no adjoining
common equipment being designed.
(1) if in accordance with the approved design and established an easement to the land
the inventory of new plots according to the model in annex 3 to this
Notice how the amount of the refund, if applicable.
(2) the participants in the proceedings about the land shall give his consent to the
load the proposed land existing material burden (§ 9 para.
18 of the Act) by signing the inventory of the new land.
(3) the easements, which only pass and does not occur with the following
the loaded design to change the owner of the land, the consent referred to in
paragraph 2 does not require.
The adequacy of the quality, amount and distance of the original and the proposed
(1) a comparison of prices, acreage and the distance of the proposed and original
the land is always done for all the land recorded in the land register
real estate ownership for a worksheet.
(2) the price of land and vegetation in the inventory of claims in the inventory of the new land
the sum shall be rounded up to a full ten-.
(3) for a plot of land to which the owner enters the land consolidation (section
10, paragraph 1. 2 of the law), can be considered even more plots of one owner,
that immediately follow. The waiving of reimbursement of the amounts
not exceeding $ 100 for each owner or co-owner
(4) the distance is determined as a weighted arithmetic average of the distances
individual parcels measured as the crow flies from point agreed on
the opening of the negotiations. This point is the same for the cadastral area and solved for
the downstream part of the adjacent areas that are included in the circuit
Exposure to the design of land consolidation
(1) Issued a proposal must already include a parcel number assigned to
the cadastral authority. If the reference numbers allocated to the land register
the Office used up when exposed to design, will be included in the issued
the proposal also comparative work and allocated to the Assembly parcelních
numbers indicating the number of the current sheet property, on which they are
the existing land in the land register recorded.
(2) issued a map proposal for a new arrangement of the land lots
identified only by numbers assigned to the cadastral authority parcelními.
(3) proposal, which shall be deposited with the land Office, must contain all the
the documents in the original. The original physical form and is considered to be
documents filed by electronic filing service, with the exception of
reports on investigation of border invitations, which are part of the documentation
to be passed to the cadastral authority.
Article 23 of the
The decision to approve the design of land consolidation
(1) the consent of the owners of at least 3/4 of the amount of land that are included under section 2
the law means the consents referred to in § 9 para. 20 and 21 of the Act, except that
consents granted under section 9 paragraph 1. 21 of the Act do not keep separately.
(2) the written and graphic part of the proposal, which together with the decision of the
approval of the proposal, including a list of the Parties shall be sent to the participants
management, the firm merges with the decision by volume by sewing, which are
přelepí přelepkou, so that made it impossible for the distribution of documents without overlay
its damage. Sticker with the stamp of the competent
the land Office shall equivalences from both sides so that the part of the fingerprint
This stamp was published on the Charter. The same procedure applies
even in the case of delivery of the decision, pursuant to section 11 (1) 8 of the Act.
(3) the graphical part must be drawn up in such a quality, in order to
Parties to the proceedings legible and understandable.
Decision pursuant to section 11 (1) 8 of the Act
In the decision issued pursuant to section 11 (1) 8 the Act is for land that are included in the
the perimeter of the land consolidation will take account of changes in the real estate cadastre, to
which have changed during the stay of proceedings under section 11 (1) 9 of the Act.
Implementation of land consolidation
(1) the procedure for the implementation of common facilities is discussed first with the choir
(section 12, paragraph 1, of the Act) prior to its dissolution (article 5, paragraph 5, of the Act). Choir
the priorities of implementation are passed to the land Office
Corporation of the municipality for consideration. Proof of consideration is resolution
the Municipal Council of the municipality.
(2) part of the implementation of the plan of joint facilities is also planting
and financing of care until the handover of the village or the another
party to the proceedings (§ 9 para. 12 of the law). The introduced crop, realized
under an approved plan of common facilities, passes the land Office village
or any other party not later than 3 years after planting.
Refinement and reconstruction of the allocations in the context of land consolidation
(1) in the territories where they launched a comprehensive landscaping, whose
part of the specification or reconstruction appropriations, so that
Nevertheless, the Office shall decide on the demarcation of the allocation (section 13 of the Act). The results of the
procedures for determining the boundaries of the allocations are the basis for the inventory of claims in
management of complex land.
(2) in proceedings for the refinement and reconstruction of the allocation will start proceedings and held
the start of the negotiations, an inventory of claims shall be drawn up, which shall be delivered to all known
Parties to the proceedings and at the same time lays out for a period of 15 days to the public
insight, focus the real state of the field, on the basis of and on
the basis of the dohledaných of the supporting documents shall be drawn up an inventory of new claims, which is
delivered into their own hands to all known interested parties and at the same time
issues for a period of 30 days for public inspection, and shall be final
the negotiations. On the basis of a new inventory of claims, shall issue a decision on the determination of
(3) the drawing up of an inventory of claims for land with the native graphics
allocation to § 3 (2). 3 of the Act shall not apply.
(4) if the refinement and reconstruction of the allocation completed registration
the decision on the demarcation of the land in the land register, the remainder of
Land Office Essentials handout with the land Office. At the same time
agree that the results of the measurement to be used for the recovery of land
operátu or geometric plan shall be drawn up. In this case, the valuation of
land or their consolidation does not perform and plan joint device
is not made out.
section 27 of the
The contents of the form for the submission of applications for the granting of official permission to
design of land consolidation
A written request to grant official permission to land planning
the adjustment includes the name and surname, academic degree, maiden name,
date and place of birth, social security number, citizenship, address space
permanent residence, contact information, name and surname of father and mother, maiden
mother's last name, highest educational attainment, including scope, or focus
studies, or specialization, the length of the training carried out in the
design of land consolidation, date and signature of the applicant.
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No 545/2002 Coll., on the progress in the implementation of land consolidation
and elements of the design of land consolidation.
2. Decree No. 122/2007 Coll., amending Decree No 545/2002 Coll., on
the procedure for the implementation of land consolidation and the constituent proposal
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. February 2014.
Ing. Toman, CSc., r.
THE ELEMENTS OF A PROPOSAL FOR LAND CONSOLIDATION
The necessities of the draft land consolidation are:
Cover sheet for land consolidation
Passport includes the following data:
1 the name of the land Office,)
2) form and the name of the land consolidation,
5) cadastral territory
6) the overriding reasons for land consolidation,
7) basic objectives for land consolidation,
8) amount of the solution to the territory,
9) the number of sheets in the discharge of rights and ownership in the approved proposal
10) number of parcels in the unloading of the claims and in the approved proposal
11) processor design landscaping (name, identification
number/ID NO./was if allocated, the order number, if applicable), including the name,
last name, number of the official permission of the person entitled to the design
12) processor survey work connected with the proposal (the name,
identification number/ID NO./was if allocated, the order number, if applicable),
including name, surname, number of the official permission of the natural person
and) start the preparatory work,
(b)) a notice on the land consolidation,
(c)) the focus of the actual state,
d) discharge of claims,
e) approval of the plan of joint facilities of the municipality, the Municipal Board
(f) the issuance of the draft land consolidation),
g) of the final negotiations,
h) inspection days
14) costs (THS. EUR) on the
and) preparatory design work (analysis of current status and documentation
the inventory of claims)
(b) preparatory work (survey) complement the detailed point position
field, if it is needed, the focus of the actual state and during discovery
(c) the processing of the application for land consolidation) (draft plan of joint
device, including the related focus changes and copy
longitudinal and transverse profiles, and a proposal for a new arrangement of the land)
(d)) other work (such as purchases of land, making the study pursuant to § 17
the law, the establishment of easements),
15) estimated costs (THS. EUR) on the
and acquisition of digital cadastral maps) (or geometric plans)
(b) the establishment and designation of land)
(c)), of which a total of realization
CA) measures serving to make the land,
CB) erosion control measures
CC) water management measures,
CD) measures for the protection and creation of the environment,
CE other measures.
The synthesis report
The synthesis report briefly characterizes the activities and results based on the content
each of the following points III to VIII. In conclusion of the synthesis report
the evaluation of land consolidation benefits relative to the objectives set.
Documentation about the preparation of land management
Documentation on the preparation of the proceedings contains
1) a summary of the basis for design of land consolidation
and the land registry) documents
(b)) available project documentation processed pet territory
(for example, water projects
Economic and amelioration of the buildings and the earlier land consolidation)
(c)) the legislation and methodological instructions
d) spatial planning documents and planning documentation
c) documents to protect waters,
2) conditions imposed on the cadastral authority,
3) agreement with the land register Office on the data processing for the recovery
file survey information for land only focused and in a circuit
land consolidation, fuzzy (nesměňované),
4) the conditions imposed on the administrative authorities to safeguard the interests referred to in the Special
legislation, including supporting documents for the establishment of land circumference
5) the opinions of the organisations (e.g. administrators, administrators of watercourses, river basin
Engineering network managers, administrators, transport infrastructure),
natural and legal persons,
6) documents on protected territories and set out for bearing extraction
Analysis of the current state of the
Analysis of the current state contains
1) characteristic of the natural conditions (for example, climate,
Hydrology, temperature, phenological, withholding, geological and soil
2) description of the territory and limits its use (for example, the granularity of the relief,
biogeographical conditions the territory, landscape, structure of land resources,
representation of trees growing outside the forest, important landscape features,
protected areas, Natura 2000 territory, zones of sanitary protection,
the protection of water resources, as defined by the territorial system of ecological
stability, protected areas of Headwater, vegetation), degrees
3) economic land use, the impact on the environment
(characteristics of agricultural production, forest production, other land use
-for example, mining, industry, collect water, recreation, culture-specific
interests in the territory-for example, the devices for the defense of the State, above-ground and
underground cables and devices),
4) evaluation of the results of detailed field surveys, targeting
in particular, on the
and) transport system (the density of the road network, the State of the roads, etc.)
(b)), the protection of soil (soil degradation, manifestations and causes of water erosion,
assessment of the degree of danger, erozního other causes of damage of the soil-
for example, floods, air pollution, mining, etc.)
(c) in the area of water) ratios (density, location, and State of the network of watercourses,
performed in a notable sites and important facilities, flood plains
and territories intended to rozlivům the flood, a description of the individual streams, ponds,
water tanks, drainage and irrigation structures, etc.)
(d) nature and landscape) (conditions for the strengthening of ecological stability
landscapes and to ensure the functional status of a defined spatial system
ecological stability, presence of especially protected species and valuable
5) evaluation of collected documents
and the land registry)
(b) the administrative authorities and conditions) of the undertakings concerned and the legal and
c) spatial planning documentation and planning documents
d) project documentation to be processed in the territory (assessment of pet
usability of the earlier documentation),
6) if necessary, trace, maps and cadastral maps
Survey of the work and documentation to determine the perimeter of the land consolidation
Survey of the work and documentation to determine the perimeter of the land consolidation
1) detailed focus of positioning, where appropriate, the changes (technical
the report, a detailed measurement protocols notebooks about the calculations, the list of
auxiliary coordinates of detailed points, map detailed measurements made
in appropriate scale agreed with the land register Office); with the exception of
technical reports and maps, everything passes only in digital form,
2) calculation of the acreage of the perimeter of the land consolidation of coordinates, calculating acreage
According to the land registry and the calculation of the correction coefficient referred to in article 10
3 land under parcelních) for an overview of the numbers in the perimeter of the land consolidation, from the
of land that are included (exchanged) and not regulated, that will
only file recovery survey information,
4) documentation to change the borders of the cadastral territory processed according to the
land registry Ordinance, if it occurs, and passes the time
agreed with the land Office.
The documentation claims to inventory the land owners
1) alphabetical index of owners of land, including the data according to § 5 para.
2 of the Act, and the numbers of the list of ownership,
2) list of numbers indicating ownership of the data sheets referred to in § 5 para. 2
3 land under parcelních), the list of numbers indicating the sheets property in
the perimeter of the land consolidation,
4) extracts from the letter of ownership (on a carrier agreed on between the land
by the Office and by the processor),
5) an overview of the land with the substantial burden, a lien, or
rights law (§ 11 para. 1 of the Act), if such material rights
6) list of parcels with protected interests in accordance with special regulations
registered in the perimeter of the land consolidation (section 3, paragraph 3, of the Act) that are
defined by the competent administrative authorities on the basis of the notification of the initiation of
7) inventory (balance) claims (annex No. 2),
8) documents about negotiations with the land owners concerning the solution of land
According to § 9 para. 16 of the Act,
9) confirmation of municipal authority of unloading inventory of claims,
10) delivery documents inventory of claims known to owners and records of the
the opposition of the owners of this inventory,
11) map of ownership relations in the perimeter of the land consolidation in the scale,
that will make the readability of this graphic background. A map can be in the
the case of the solution to the territory of a large range of displayed on multiple sheets with
Annex I place these sheets and must be confirmed and signed by the person
authorised to design land consolidation,
12) evidence of follow-up of unknown owners.
Plan of joint facilities
Plan of joint facilities includes:
1) technical report:
and introductory part (the default) the supporting documents, the purpose and overview of the proposed measures,
handling policy plan joint facilities, taking into account the terms and conditions
laid down the administrative offices),
(b)) the measures used to make land policy (traffic design
the system and its hearing, categorization and basic parameters
the spatial layout of the major and minor roads, objects and installations
the proposal concerned road network, road network), overview
c) erosion control measures for the protection of agricultural land resources (overview
the proposed measures against water erosion and the assessment of their effectiveness,
the proposed measures against wind erosion, an overview of other measures
proposed to soil protection); the current status of any proposal
anti-erosion measures on the basis of the calculation of the average insubstantial additional losses
the soil and its comparison with the permissible value of the losses of land provided for
According to the depth of the soil profile,
(d) water management measures (in particular) the measures proposed to improve
water relationships and improve water management such as measures
detention or surface water drainage from the territory, to protect against
the flood, for the protection of surface and groundwater, to water protection
resources, measures for existing water works on rivers and buildings
used for závlaze and drainage of land and to compensate for the negative
ameliorating the impact of buildings on the water regime), including an assessment of their
the effectiveness of the change of discharge parameters,
e) measures for the protection and creation of the environment, the strengthening of environmental
the stability of landscape and biodiversity (in particular the compositional zoning section
the system of ecological stability designed to implement and design measures to
ensure their full function).
The proposed common facilities are added as needed, calculations,
where appropriate, the necessary scope of the technical solution in order to determine
the necessary acreage to that measure.
2) an overview of the area of land needed for the common facilities (in ha s
an accuracy of 4 decimal places):
and land needed for) the common facilities and the total
acreage that goes along with the common facilities
AA) into the ownership of the village
AB) to the property of another (section 12, paragraph 4, of the Act)
(b)), to the area of the total need for acreage for the common
device (§ 9 para. 17 of the law) involved in
BA) State (of which acreage acquired during the purchase of land consolidation
or as a gift)
BC) other landowners,
3 species of land inventory changes) (status according to CN, the actual situation, the proposed
and) overview table
(b)) a graphical representation,
4) evidence of review of the draft plan of joint facilities and study
an assessment of the broader regional links and specific conditions, if the
the land Office entered its development,
5) graphic attachments
and) overview map 1:10000,
(b)) erozního map 1:5000-1:10000 (current and proposed State),
(c) joint facilities plan) map with výškopisným of 1:2000 or
(d) a map of the plan) approved stamped and signed joint facilities
the representative of the municipality including the date of approval of the plan of joint facilities
the top of the village;
the scale and number of map sheets is chosen based on the size and density of the
6) proof of submission of the prepared plan of joint facilities concerned
the administrative authorities.
Proposal for a new arrangement of the land
The proposal includes:
1) inventory (balance) of the land owners according to the design of the new arrangement and
their comparison with entitlement with respect to the adequacy, pursuant to section 10 of the Act and
representation of the owner to the proposal (annex No. 3),
2) list of new land by parcelních numbers
3) list of sheets of ownership in the perimeter of the land consolidation,
4) list of parcels with protected interests in accordance with special regulations
registered in the perimeter of the land consolidation, as defined by the competent administrative
5) overview of land with the kind of loads, a lien, or
rights law (§ 11 para. 1 of the Act), if such lands are in the
the perimeter of the land consolidation,
6) evidence of discussion of a new arrangement with the owners of the land,
7) a table containing an overview of opt-in/opt-out proposal, owners
including evaluation of the percent of approvals,
8) the confirmation of the notice of where and when the proposal exposed, evidence of his
delivery of known participants, and evidence of discussion of the objections and comments
9) comparative Assembly work and assigned parcelních numbers
cadastral authority with the corresponding list of ownership,
10) map new land circumference land consolidation;
a map can be in the case of the solution to large scale displayed on the territory
multiple worksheets with Annex I pose these leaves and with the confirmation of the municipal
authority for its issuance and confirmation and signature of the person authorized to
design of land consolidation. In this map shows the land numbers
allocated the land by the authority,
11) list of land concerned note according to § 9 para. 13 of the Act.
Other graphic attachments, that are not part of the plan of joint
Other graphics of the annex shall include:
1) transparent map 1:10 000 or 1:25 000,
2) map of the former land registration and cadastral map, backed up by State
simplified registration of land or cadastral maps and trap the earlier
the land register with the transformations carried out focused state
3 bonitovaných of the soil) map of ecological units specified by the
the actual State-focused.
1) Book section contains all the documents, concerning the course of the proceedings
(eg. the document instituting the proceedings, minutes of the initial hearing, the minutes of the
the final negotiations on the service of documents, the reports on the negotiations with the
Parties to the proceedings, resolutions, decisions).
2) all of the documentation delivered by the processor to its land Office will
archived in the original. Single sheets of this documentation will be
stamped round stamp a person officially entitled to project
land consolidation and that person is signed. If they are created
document files, secured so that individual leaves were not freely
separable, round stamp will be officially authorised to
design of land consolidation and its signature bear home page
This file documents. Similarly, even if the graphics
The inventory of claims
An inventory of the new land
The explanatory notes to the model of an inventory of entitlements and an inventory of new plots of land
1. the Designs of the tables are binding in terms of content and layout
individual data, the graphical representation is indicative and can be
Customize for example. with regard to the software.
2. the designation of the land consolidation in the header shall indicate the form and name.
3. in the section "share" above (in the form of co-ownership
a fraction), or zkaratky for example. The LMS. In vysvělivkách to explain
the importance of.
4. The labelling of parcel States abbreviation CN, PK, GP, etc; in
explanatory notes to explain the meaning.
5. If it goes to the real property Division, the note
the inventory of claims the text "fair division", and in the Census of new plots of land shall be specified
in the note text "conversion from LV..."
6. If it occurs within a single parcel of more BPEJ, it is not about
the distribution of land; to the number of the parcel shall be entered in the "Awards"
the information in the required number of additional lines.
7. type of property in the inventory of claims is stated according to the status of CN, if you
the focus of the status of the other. For parcels concerned, section 3, paragraph 1. the Act is
Enter the type of land according to the status of CN.
If the status is not specified, e.g. in the CN. for parcels in the simplified register,
It is reported according to the focus state. The type of property in the inventory of the new land
It is apparent from the approved design.
8. If the owner of the trees growing outside the forest valuation requests, the
in the column "kind of" the existence of these tree species for example. the designation "air raid,
Table 9 "plots of land outside the perimeter of the land consolidation" shall be classified according to
10. in the row "Total assessment according to the type of land" shall be given only those
the types of land that is occurring on the LV, in succession, for example.
arable land .... m2., planted ... m2, vineyard ... m2, garden ... m2,
11. the inventory of claims in the column headed "other particulars" on land
shall place the relevant provisions of the Act (e.g., section 3, para. 3), and g/l
encumbrances, liens, etc. You can indicate in the table the abbreviation.
numerical code, and put in the "explanatory notes" individually as needed.
12. the inventory of claims, where is contained the land whose owner is unknown
the assessment will increase State in the column ' Note "
the text "§ 9 para. 16 of the law ".
13. an inventory of new land in the column headed "Note" indicating the
plots the text "agro-technical/organisational measures".
14. in the event that the co-owners agree to cover the price difference
beyond the criterion of 4% relative to an aliquot part prices
each spoluvlastnickému share separately.
15. in the context of the notes and explanatory notes can be placed according to the needs of other
1) Act No. 256/2013 Coll., on the land register of the Czech Republic
2) for example, Act No. 142/1946 Coll. revisi first agrarian reform,
Act No. 46/1948 Coll., on new land reform.
3) section 2 of the Decree No 327/1998 Coll., laying down the characteristics of the
bonitovaných soil-ecological units and the procedure for their guidance and
4) Act No. 183/2006 Coll., on zoning and the building code
(the building Act), as amended.
5) Decree No 357/2013 Coll., on the real estate cadastre (land registry
6) § 18 para. 2 Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative code, as amended by
7) Decree No 412/2008 Coll., laying down the list of areas with
the average basic prices assigned to agricultural land, as amended by
8) § 15 para. 2 Act No. 500/2004 Coll.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic