of 21 June 1999. December 1991
on the adjustment of property relations and the settlement of property claims in
Change: 297/1992 Sb.
Change: 496/1992 Sb.
Change: 72/1994 Coll.
Change: 144/1999 Coll.
Modified: 3/2000 Sb.
Change: 310/2002 Sb.
Change: 436/2004 Sb.
Change: 179/2005 Sb.
The Federal Assembly of the Czech and Slovak Federal Republic
committed to this Act:
PART THE FIRST
This Act provides
and how to modify the property relations) and settlement of property claims in
(b)) how to customize the internal legal relationships and cooperative business
code ^ 1)
(c) the conversion of cooperatives) the way other business forms by account
code ^ 2)
(d) the property) issue of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia and the Socialist
Union of youth, produced by cooperatives from 1. January 1990. ^ 3)
(1) the settlement of interests of members and other beneficiaries on
assets of cooperatives, the adaptation of internal legal relations business
code ^ 1), where appropriate, the conversion to another form of business (hereinafter referred to as
"transformation") shall carry out all the cooperatives formed before the effective date of this
the law, drawn up according to the transformation project and approved
under this Act.
(2) an approved transformation project is to eligible persons and bodies
(3) Transformation of the cooperative do not practise originated after 1. January 1992 pursuant to
the commercial code.
How to transform cooperatives
The settlement with the State
(1) the State and the team have the right to mutual settlement of financial compensation
for the real estate, where appropriate, appreciation or depreciation thereof, for the life of
and dead inventory, in cases where there has been a transfer from the State paid on the
cooperative or vice versa and the real estate or a live and dead inventory have been
passed to the authorized person in accordance with the specific legislation. ^ 4)
(2) the scope of the rights and obligations referred to in paragraph 1, their quantification and
on the method and time limits for the mutual settlement of these claims
closed, before drawing up the transformation project, a cooperative agreement with the
the competent authority of the Republic, under the specific legislation. ^ 5) If no
to the agreement within three months from the effectiveness of this law, where applicable, within three
months since the release of the persons concerned to property in cases where there is a
the issue of real estate after of this Act, shall, on application
one of the participants in the Court.
(3) the cooperative shall measure the assets of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia and the
The Socialist Union of youth, converted to a cooperative from 1. January 1990
without the permission of the Federal Ministry of finance ^ 3) and draw it on the basis of the
the agreement on the release of the case to the competent authority of the State administration of the Republic. A proposal from the
the agreement shall establish the cooperative within three months from the effectiveness of this Act.
(4) the assets that accrue to the cooperative referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, shall be included in
the cooperative's net assets, intended for the transformation.
Under the law, beneficiaries are natural persons, defined
by type of cooperatives in section 14, 19 and 23 of this Act.
How to transform
(1) the Board of the cooperative is obliged to convene the General Assembly authorized persons
the pile to the choice of the transformation of the Council (hereinafter referred to as "the Council") cooperatives to
one month after the expiry of the deadline for sign in authorized persons. General
meeting duly convened when the invitations were sent by recommended
letters to the address of authorized persons or delivered against an acknowledgement of
(2) the General Assembly is eligible to elect the Council, if it is present or
represented by an absolute majority of beneficiaries and was duly
convened in accordance with paragraph 1, that every eligible person has when choosing
the Council have one vote.
(3) the authorized person may be represented by another general meeting
a person on the basis of a written power of Attorney; such a person has so many votes, how many
authorized persons shall represent.
(4) the Council shall be composed of at least five members and are fairly represented
individual groups of beneficiaries. For the agricultural cooperatives are
a group of authorized persons listed in section 15.
(5) the General Assembly shall elect each Member of the Council on a proposal from the Group
authorised persons separately by an absolute majority of the votes present or
represented by authorized persons. If the general meeting is not able to
to agree on the election of members of Council within two hours from the start of the options will be
members of the Council designated by lot out of the proposed candidates, subject to the conditions
referred to in paragraph 4.
(6) a member of the Council may at any time by the general meeting. The provisions of paragraph
5 the first sentence shall apply mutatis mutandis.
The scope of the Council
(1) the Council, when the transformation of the cooperative
and) elect from among its members a Chairman and Vice-Chairman,
(b)) supervises the compliance with the obligations of the cooperative, established for the
the transformation of this law and other regulations, in particular
1. checks the accuracy of inventory processing cooperative, the completeness of the
identification of property owners and compliance with the conditions for the calculation
2. assessing transformation projects handled by the Board of the cooperative
and projects submitted by the beneficiaries and shall submit to the General Assembly its
opinions on them,
3. Specifies the date, venue and agenda of the general meeting, which will be
discuss the transformation projects
4. checks the performance of the transformation schedule approved in
the transformation project
(c)) shall be entitled to enter the auditor at the expense of the cooperative financial examination
statements, accounting documents, retroactively from 1. January 1990 and the calculation of property
the shares carried out by cooperative,
(d) draw up, intent on the future) of the organisational and legal form of a cooperative and
submit it to the Board of Directors of the cooperative, which is required to achieve it,
e) when discussing the transformation projects submitted to the general meeting
report on progress in the preparation of the transformation of the cooperative,
f) shall submit to the general meeting of the transformation projects.
(2) the President of the Council, be governed by the general meeting for discussion and
approval of the transformation project.
(3) the Council has the right team to defray the necessary expenses of the proven
associated with the performance of the function.
Net worth of the cooperative
(1) the net worth of the cooperative for the purposes of this Act are the things, accounts receivable
and other rights and other money valuable asset values and market share
the joint venture, proportional to the amount of the deposit of the cooperative, that is after deduction of
liabilities intended for distribution to the equity shares of the authorised persons. To
net worth of the assets is not included, which was claimed by the
Special regulations ^ 4) and contributions, as defined in § 16 and 20 by
individual types of cooperatives.
(2) since the net assets under paragraph 1 shall be deducted the amount that will be
used to satisfy any other restitution claims
a) for agricultural cooperatives in the amount of claims that may be asserted
in accordance with special regulations ^ 6) and were not applied at the date of approval of the
transformation project. The amount of the compensation for movable assets shall be
According to a special regulation, issued on the basis of § 20 para. 5 of law No.
229/1991 regulating ownership of land and other agricultural
(b)) for the other teams in the amount of 5% of net assets.
(3) agricultural cooperatives from the fixed net assets, intended for
transformation in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, shall be deducted an amount equal to 25% of that
It is intended to indicate the form of the sale of shares authorized
persons (hereinafter referred to as "share").
(4) claims for compensation in accordance with special regulations and securities deposits
the beneficiaries are the basic share of the assets of the cooperative. Other interests
authorized persons on the property of the cooperative resulting from transformation shall be
According to the criteria in accordance with part a of the third to the fifth of this Act. The sum of the
the basic share of share of assets and other cooperatives comprise
the proportion of beneficiaries on a transformed team.
The sale of shares in agricultural cooperatives
(1) the Board of the cooperative the amount designated pursuant to § 7 para. 3 be divided into
shares, the number of which corresponds to the number of beneficiaries, with the fact that
the minimum nominal value cannot be lower than the 1000 Kčs.
(2) set out the shares referred to in paragraph 1 will offer the Board of Directors of the cooperative
eligible persons for sale, saying that 15 days from the submission of the bid may
the person entitled to purchase only one share. After 15 days may
the person entitled to purchase any quantity of these shares.
(3) an authorized person may buy back some market share, but at least worth
(4) sale of shares referred to in paragraph 1 shall be terminated after
the expiration of 30 days from the submission of the bid referred to in paragraph 2.
(5) the proceeds from the sale of the shares is transferred to the specifically for this purpose
set up the cooperative Fund, which does not include the net worth of the specified
(6) the resources of the Fund referred to in paragraph 5, after the transformation of the cooperative
transferred to the indivisible Fund transformed cooperatives, or
to reserve funds newly established companies, in
the ratio of assets taken over by these legal entities.
(7) Shares that are not sold, are included in the net assets of the cooperative
intended for the transformation.
(8) If, having regard to the share of the amount allocated pursuant to § 7 para. 3
and the number of beneficiaries could not be established in a minimum amount of 1000 crowns
converting the entire amount to the Fund referred to in paragraph 5 and the shares for sale
is provides it.
The transformation project
(1) an inventory and valuation of the assets of the cooperative Board of Directors of the cooperative processes
within three months from the effectiveness of this Act.
(2) the transformation project draws up the team or his delegate
legal or natural person. The cooperative is obliged to forward to the Council 60
days before the general meeting, which shall consider and approve
transformational projects. The Council is required to enable the persons concerned to
access to submitted to transformation projects.
(3) Transformation of the cooperative project can also develop any
the authorized person; the cooperative's Board of Directors is obliged to tell her no
undue delay, information concerning the net worth team and on the number of eligible
people present for inspection the accounts for the last quarter.
(4) the transformation projects submitted to the general meeting the Council, which is
required to submit to the consideration of all transformational projects. If
It draws up a project entitled person must pass it to the Board of
Squad no later than 30 days before the date fixed for the general meeting.
The Board of Directors is obliged to inform about all the submitted projects
(5) the transformation project must contain
and) accounts for the latest quarter, a certified auditor,
(b) an agreement pursuant to § 3), para. 2,
(c)) the definition of property which was not in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1. 1 to the last day
quarter the previous elaboration of a transformation project included
the net worth of the cooperative,
d) definition of the net worth of the cooperative under section 7 on the last day of the quarter
the previous elaboration of a transformation project,
e) determination of the people to which they delegate the things with which they are associated
obligations, including the representation of creditors,
f) data on the number of authorized persons to the decision on transformation
the project, with an indication, where you can peek into their list, which must
include their date of birth and place of residence,
g) criteria for the calculation of the shares of members and other authorized
people that are mandatorily fixed in accordance with parts three and four
h) timetable for the transformation of the cooperative, including the time limits for transposition
acts necessary in accordance with the commercial code, ^ 7)
I) justification of the proposals contained in the transformation project.
(6) to the vetting of project must be accompanied by a
and proposal to the cooperative) after the transformation worked on, and a proposal for adjustments to the
the statutes of the cooperatives, resulting from the transformation of the project and of the Special
regulations, ^ 7) and a proposal for fixing the amount of the Fund's cooperative and indivisible
According to special regulations, ^ 8) or
(b)) proposal to the cooperative after transformation into more of a cooperative, and
the design of their statutes, or
(c)) proposal to the cooperative after transformation into one or more
legal persons under commercial code; ^ 2) in this case must be
accompanied by a proposal for a social contract or memorandum and articles of Association
for limited liability companies) or ^ 9 statutes for cooperatives.
On the proposals referred to in points) to c) and the General Assembly for approval
transformation project shall not vote.
(7) the cooperative calculates interests according to the criteria laid down in this
the law and get acquainted with them to an authorized person within 30 days from the date of approval of the
transformation project; an inventory of holdings certified auditor
becomes annex approved transformation project.
(8) in the case that the transformation should occur on two or more legal entities
people must be in the transform project determined which of those persons is
obliged to deal yet unredeemed, according to specific requirements
legislation. ^ 6), to that person at the same time passes and the allowance under section
7 (2). 2. If this amount is not enough to settle other restitution
claims are the legal successors of the cooperative must pay this person on
her challenge part of the restitution claim in proportion to the ratio of the asset. If
This amount is not spent, the person is required to convert the legal
the successors of the cooperative part of the balance of this amount in proportion to the ratio of the
(9) in the event that is to take place to transform cooperatives into two or more
legal persons must include a proposal to transform the project transition
rights and obligations and on the distribution of cooperatives on these bodies for
the physical layout of the property of the cooperative, or the Division of property of the cooperative
at least provozovatelné business units separately (farm,
the Centre, objects, and so on).
(10) the transformation project prepared by an authorized person may not
include parts identical to the transformation of the cooperative project; in this
If the authorized person refers to them.
Approval of the transformation project
(1) the Board of the cooperative is obliged to convene the General Assembly authorized persons
the pile for consideration and approval of the transformation projects of at least 60
days before the date of the meeting. The general meeting is convened, if properly
invitations have been sent letters to the address of the legitimate recommended people
or delivered against acknowledgement of receipt. In the invitation, the cooperative must
indicate where and in what conditions it is possible to get acquainted with the transformation
a project team, or processed with other transition
projects submitted in accordance with the provisions of § 9 para. 3 of this
(2) the General Assembly discuss the transformation project is eligible if it is
present or represented by an absolute majority of the beneficiaries, and under the
provided that the general meeting has been duly convened under paragraph 1.
The transformation project is approved by an absolute majority of the votes
authorized persons present or represented.
(3) if the general meeting is not able to discuss the transformation
the project referred to in paragraph 2, or it did not approve, is duty bound to her team
within 15 days to convene again. The General Assembly is eligible in this case
discuss the transformation project for each of those present; to its
the approval, by an absolute majority of the votes need to be present or
represented by authorized persons. Under the same conditions, the general meeting of
(4) the power of attorney to represent the beneficiaries also applies to the newly convened
the general meeting, if not revoked.
(1) after the approval of the transformation project under section 10 shall be approved by
and amendments to the statutes of the cooperative), which will operate on, only the members of this
(b)) the statutes of new cooperatives, incurred by splitting the founding members
(c) social or by contract), or statutes,
If the cooperative is converted to one or more legal entities
people, the founding participants of these new legal entities.
(2) the application for registration of amendments to the articles referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and) or write
new legal person referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)), these persons are
required to submit to the Registrar not later than 60 days from the date of
approval of the transformation project. In this case, the current squad
lapses in the way described in the commercial code. ^ 10)
If approved the transformation project within one year from the
the effectiveness of this law, or if the cooperative has converted into other
legal persons and those do not submit within the time limit laid down in section 11 (1) Design 2
for registration in the commercial register, enters into liquidation team. ^ 11)
Since the submission of the proposal to the Court pursuant to § 3 (2). 2 the date of the decision
the time limit under section 11 (1) 2 does not run.
section 13 of the
Treatment of qualifying holding
(1) If according to the transformation project does not transform
the cooperative to a company shall be determined by the statutes of the cooperatives of the securitised
under this law, what part of the calculated member's ownership interest is
included in the indivisible Fund cooperatives. ^ 8)
(2) if the person entitled does not become a party to a legal person under
transformation project and is an entrepreneur in the field of the subject activities
the production or consumer cooperatives or operates agricultural production in
the case of agricultural cooperatives, must be settled in shares
90 days from the date on which the person entitled to the settlement in writing.
(3) if the authorized person does not become a party to a legal person under
transformation project and not an entrepreneur within the meaning of paragraph 2, the
be settled by her interest in full seven years from
approval of the transformation project, if the authorized person after
approval of the transformation project has been agreed with the cooperative or its
legal successor otherwise.
(4) the right to settlement of the ownership interest shall be barred after ten years from the
the seven-year period from the date of expiry of the approval of the transformation project.
the title launched
§ 13 c
and if squad members) were members of the cooperative. November 1991,
(b) the owners of the land and the owners) other assets used by the cooperative on the
the value of at least 30 000 Czech Crowns, if in writing, for cooperatives in three logs on
months from the effectiveness of this Act and at the same time show ^ 12) that their
the cooperative has taken over the assets, taken or received the effective date of the law
No 162/1990 Coll., on agricultural cooperatives
(c)), which citizens share in the equity of a cooperative shall be determined according to the specific
legislation. ^ 4)
A group of authorized persons
Groups of authorized persons according to § 5 para. 4 means
and) members of cooperatives, who are the owners of the land and other assets
used by the cooperative,
(b)) other team members,
c) landowners and owners of other assets referred to in section 14 (a).
(b)), who are not members of the cooperative.
section 16 of the
Property by contribution of a member pursuant to § 7 para. 1 means
and cash deposit paid)
b) movable and immovable property brought in by a member of the prices valid at the date of
the effectiveness of the Act No. 229/1991 Coll., less paid on inputs, or
According to a special regulation issued on the basis of § 20 para. 5 of that
(c) the valuable intangible) deposits in the prices when they are members of the composition.
The determination of the shares
Net worth of the cooperative after the deduction of the amounts referred to in § 7 para. 2 and 3 will be
in the transform project divided into equity shareholdings in accordance with these
and 50% by acreage) of land, which has taken over the team or on the date received
the effectiveness of Act No. 162/1990 Coll., or uses,
(b)) 20% according to the number of years worked in the cooperative,
c) 30% according to the values of other assets, taken over a squad in the prices
existing on the effective date of the Act No. 229/1991 Coll.
Production and consumer cooperatives
The transformation of production and consumer cooperatives
(1) the production and consumer cooperatives may according to the transformation project
Furthermore, only act as a cooperative or split into multiple teams.
(2) since the net worth intended to transform according to § 7 shall be deducted the production
and consumer cooperative an amount equal to 75% of the net worth and converted it into the
indivisible Fund cooperatives. This amount is the equity shareholdings
does not divide a. The amount transferred to the indivisible Fund writes
in the commercial register.
(3) in the case of the demise of the cooperatives in 10 years, the amount paid when the
transformation into an indivisible fund converts to the Ministry of cooperatives
Finance and will be used to support cooperative business in accordance with
(1) the beneficiaries are:
and) team members,
b) living former members of cooperatives, who brought into the Coop movable or
immovable property if its value is not the effective date of this
the Act with a member of the settled, and in writing, subscribed by the cooperatives three
months from the effectiveness of this Act and at the same time they asked for the renewal of
membership; with the filing of the application must show membership in a cooperative and
brought in assets.
(2) in the case of cooperatives are also beneficiaries of the invalids living former
team members, if they are persons with disabilities ^ 12a) and
If their membership ended after a 1. January 1991 as a result of
Securities deposit pursuant to § 7 para. 1 means
and paid member share)
(b) additional financial deposits) members,
(c) the valuable intangible and tangible) deposits in the prices of their members
The determination of the shares
(1) for the calculation of the share of the net assets of the cooperative must be in
the transformation of the project included the following criteria:
and) the length of membership in the cooperative,
(b) the amount paid for the shares),
c) above other proprietary deposits.
(2) the application of the criteria for the distribution of the holdings referred to in paragraph 1
the General Assembly shall designate.
(3) if the General Assembly agrees to the application of the criteria referred to in paragraph
2 in the transform project and only this would result in a
disapproval of the whole transformation project, all three criteria
The transformation of housing cooperatives
(1) the transformation of cooperatives lies in customizing their
legal relations business code; ^ 13) the provisions of § 2 and 3 of section 5 to 13
and § 30 shall not apply.
(2) if these cooperatives fail to adapt their legal relations
the commercial code by no later than 12 months from the effectiveness of this law,
They shall enter into liquidation. ^ 11)
Article 23 of the
Beneficiaries are members of the cooperative.
Members of cooperatives who are tenants of flats and non-residential
the space may, within six months from the effective date of this Act, prompt
Housing Association to the conclusion of the contract, which the team free of charge on them
transfers ownership of the apartment and nebytovému space. This deadline
This right shall expire.
section 27 of the
(1) to ensure the loans granted by the Bank according to the housing cooperative
Special regulations ^ 3) on the construction of flats and non-residential premises and on the
more extensive repairs and the construction of a residential house created the day 1.
July 1992 the Bank a lien. The lien is binding on real estate
cooperative loans relate.
(2) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis to loans under section 28a of the left
section 28 c
section 28 d
(1) If a cooperative housing construction have been taken on which apartments
were given the financial, credit and other assistance under the provisions of
financial, credit and other assistance to cooperative housing construction form
truck bodies and installations in existing buildings without building became
the subject of the share ownership of the cooperative and the original owner
building, establishing the effective date of this legal measures in favour of
the cooperative, or his successor in title to the building of an easement
According to § 151n et seq.. of the civil code, ^ 4) which further reduces the
the owner of the building so that the
and lease relations) for the housing of the superstructure or obtained with insertion of charged
the provisions of the civil code for the lease of the apartment;
(b)) the cooperative or its legal successors to these flats have rights and
the obligations of the lessor, if it is not between them and the owner of the building
(c)) for the determination of rents of those flats are the rules about how to
the calculation of the rent in the flats of the building housing cooperatives; ^ 5)
(d) the rent of the flats) applies the hirer or his legal team
the successors; remuneration for provided with the use of the apartment tenant applies
the owner of the building, or to another person.
(2) an assessment of the House purchasing an apartment or commercial space according to the
the rules on the provision of financial, credit and other assistance to cooperative housing
the construction of the superstructure in the form is for the purpose of this legal
the measures considered to be compensation for the limitation of property rights through the establishment of
The transformation of other cooperatives
For the transformation of other cooperatives shall apply mutatis mutandis the provisions of §§ 19, 20
and 21 of this Act.
Restrictions on disposal of the property of the cooperative
(1) a cooperative may not, pending approval of the transformation project
and establish the Member shares) and perform the settlement with its members,
(b)) to transfer your assets to the ownership of legal or natural
people, unless the transfer upon delivery of the products, works or
provision of another (the usual management) within a defined
the scope of activities of the cooperative, or it is not about the things that are not used or
no longer able to serve the activities of the team in the context of its business and
the value provided for an expert's report does not exceed 25 000 Czech Crowns,
c) dispose of its equity on the other
(2) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the satisfaction of restitution
claims under the specific legislation. ^ 4)
(3) derogations from the provisions of paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)) may, in appropriate
cases grant the competent authority of the Republic.
(4) until the approval of the Cooperative transformation project cannot
decide on your disposal according to law No. 162/1990 Coll. and Act No.
(5) the cooperative may, on the basis of the sales contract to convert building
only flats for physical persons who are established in the buildings
the right of use to flats, at least at the price fixed by the expert.
The transformation of cooperatives under this law shall also apply in cases where the
There has been a division or exclusion of the cooperative before the effective date of this Act,
According to law No. 162/1990 Coll., and property settlement was done
Interests arising under this Act on the basis of the transformation
cooperatives are subject to taxes and fees in accordance with special regulations ^ 14)
In the case that the team transformed under an approved transformation
the project to one or more companies, the transition
the rights and obligations of the members of the cooperative labour relations provisions of § 249
paragraph. 2 and article 250 of the labour code.
Powers of execution
The law of the Slovak National Council ^ 15) can provide details of how and
a period of demonstrating already claimed legal claim owners who
they could not prove within the time limit set out in section 14 (a). (b)).
1. section 33 of the Act No. 229/1991 regulating ownership of land and
other agricultural property
2. the regulation of the Government of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic No. 127/1988
Coll., on financial management of enterprises, agro-food
the complex, uniform agricultural cooperatives and joint ventures,
3. the Decree of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and food no 130/1988
Coll., on principles for the sale of agricultural products to members and staff
Socialist organizations, agricultural production,
4. return of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and food on the remuneration
members and staff in uniform and in public agricultural cooperatives
enterprises of 20 December. December 1988 č.j.FM I-1901/1988, registered in the
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the date of publication.
1) § 765 para. 1 of Act No. 513/1991 Coll., the commercial code.
2) § 76, 93, 105, 154 and 221 of the Act No. 513/1991 Sb.
3) § 1 (1). 4 Constitutional Act No. 498/1990 Coll., on the recovery of assets
Communist Party of Czechoslovakia to the people of Czech and Slovak Federal
Of the Republic.
§ 2 (2). 6 the Constitutional Act No. 498/1990 Coll., on the recovery of assets
Socialist Youth Union of the people of Czech and Slovak Federal
Of the Republic.
3) Eg. § 6 para. 6 of the Decree of the Federal Ministry of finance,
the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Socialist Republic, Ministry of
of Finance of the Slovak Socialist Republic, and President of the State Bank
Czechoslovak No 136/1985 Coll., on financial, credit and other assistance
cooperative and individual housing construction and modernisation of family houses
in personal ownership, as amended by decrees no. 74/1989 Coll. and no 73/1991
4) Law No. 403/1990 Coll. on the mitigation of certain property
grievances, as amended.
Law No. 87/1991 Coll. on extra-judicial rehabilitation.
Act No. 229/1991 regulating ownership of land and other
4) Act No. 40/1964 Coll.
5) Law No. 403/1990 Coll., as amended.
Law No. 231/1991 Coll., on the scope of the authorities of the Czech Republic
Act SNR No. 319/1991 Coll. on the mitigation of certain property and other
the wrongs and the competence of the bodies of State administration of the Slovak Republic in the field of
Act No. 229/1991 Coll.
5 section 11 et seq.). the proceeds of the Federal Ministry of finance, Ministry of
Finance of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic and
The Czechoslovak State Bank no. 78/1991 Coll., on conditions for the provision of
financial assistance for cooperative housing construction.
6) for example, Act No. 229/1991 Coll.
7) § 765 para. 2 of the Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
8) section 235 of the Act No. 513/1991 Sb.
9) § 57 et seq.. Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
10) § 254 para. 1 of Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
11) § 765 para. 4 of Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
12) ownership can be demonstrated, for example, the purchase contract, confirmation
a notary on the acquisition of heritage, evidence that the team has taken over the assets,
a membership application to the cooperatives, an excerpt from the land register, etc.
12A) section 67 of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment.
13) § 221 et seq.. Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
14) Act No. 389/1990 Coll., on income tax from incomes of the population.
15) National Council of the Slovak Republic according to the article. paragraph 154. 1 of the Constitution
Of the Slovak Republic No. 460/1992 Coll.