Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=62550&nr=184~2F2006~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 14 June. March 2006
the withdrawal or restriction of ownership rights to the land or to construct
(the law on expropriation)
Change: 167/2012 Sb.
Change: 405/2012 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the Czech Republic:
PART THE FIRST
The subject of the edit
(1) this Act regulates the conditions
and the withdrawal or limitation) of ownership or rights of the corresponding
factual proof to the land or to build and transition of ownership
or the acquisition of the rights of the relevant factual proof to this land or
construction for the purpose of the expropriation as provided for by a special law,
(b) the grant of a refund for withdrawal), or the restriction of ownership rights or
the law of the relevant factual proof to the land or to construct,
(c) a deprivation or limitation of) the termination of ownership rights, or the rights
the relevant factual proof to the land or to construct and return
These rights of their previous holders.
(2) Expropriation expropriation proceedings and modified by specific laws,
^ 1 rules) are not affected by this law.
The basic concepts
For the purposes of this Act, means the
and the withdrawal or restriction of expropriation) ownership of or rights
the relevant factual proof to the land or to build in order to achieve
the purpose of the expropriation as provided for by a special law,
(b)) vyvlastňovaným the person who is the owner of the land or vyvlastňovaného
construction or who has the right to appropriate factual proof; If it has been
the ownership right to the building or the land covered by the expropriation relates,
transferred to ensure compliance with the undertaking ^ 4), it is also vyvlastňovaným
the mandatory conversion of the retaining the rights, to ensure its commitment
ownership transferred to the beneficiary,
(c)) vyvlastnitelem the one who seeks him passed the ownership
the right to vyvlastňovanému the land or the building, so that in his favour was to
land or building established an easement or that to them was cancelled
or restricted the right of vyvlastňovaného the relevant factual proof,
(d) the procedure for expropriation proceedings) the withdrawal or restriction of ownership
law or the law of the relevant factual proof to the land or to
construction on the transition of ownership or of the acquisition of rights
the relevant factual proof to that land or building and
the provision of compensation for the deprivation or restriction of ownership rights or rights
the relevant factual proof to the land or to construct,
(e)) by the lender of the one who has the debt secured by mortgage
the law of the land or the construction of the vyvlastňovaném,
(f)) podzástavním the lender who has the claim secured by stopping
claims secured by a lien on the land or vyvlastňovaném
g) ownership also co-ownership more owners,
h) lease also digs.
PART THE SECOND
THE CONDITIONS OF THE EXPROPRIATION
(1) the expropriation is permissible only for the purpose of the expropriation of fixed
special law and only if the public interest in achieving this purpose
preserving the past outweighs the rights of vyvlastňovaného. The expropriation
It is not permissible, if possible, the rights to the land or the construction necessary for
the realization of the purpose of the expropriation to obtain the agreement or in any other way.
(2) monitors the implementation of a compulsory purchase order to changes in use or in the
spatial arrangement of the territory, including the placement of buildings and their
changes in ^ 2), can be performed only if it is in accordance with the objectives and tasks of the
(1) the expropriation can be carried out only to the extent that is necessary to
the purpose of the expropriation as provided for by a special law.
(2) the public interest on the expropriation must be proved in an
(3) if it is not possible to land, building, or part thereof, where appropriate, the right to
the relevant factual proof to enjoy without vyvlastňovaného land, buildings
or their parts or easement, either at all or only with unfair
difficulties, can extend the expropriation, if vyvlastňovaný
request, even though it is not necessary to achieve the purpose.
(1) the expropriation is permissible, if the vyvlastniteli failed in
period of 90 days to conclude a contract for the acquisition of rights to the land or to construct
needed for the realization of the purpose of the expropriation as provided for by law. The time limit
to the conclusion of the contract with the vyvlastňovaným begins to run on the day following
the delivery of the proposal on the conclusion of the contract "^ 3") vyvlastňovanému.
(2) the proposal for a treaty is obliged to submit vyvlastnitel
and) expert opinion, according to which suggested vyvlastňovanému price for
obtain the necessary rights to the land or the building, and
(b) information about the purpose of expropriation), specific intent, which cannot be
take place without obtaining the necessary rights to the land or to build from
vyvlastňovaného, with a warning that in the absence of the contract is
can be in the public interest to get these rights of expropriation.
(3) if the subject of the contract is part of the plot, is an integral part of the
the draft Treaty geometric plan this portion of land defining.
(4) a contract for the acquisition of the necessary rights to the land or to construct according to the
paragraph 1 shall establish the right vyvlastňovaného on the return of the transferred
rights, if not initiated implementation of the purpose of the conversion within 3 years from the
the conclusion of the contract.
(5) compliance with the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 shall not be required,
and vyvlastňovaný) if not known, it is not known if his residence or
If he failed to deliver on a known address, or
(b)) is limited in the vyvlastňovaný of freedom of contract law,
decision of the Court or by another public authority, which
He was forbidden to transfer title to the land or to build on
(6) if the land or building in the co-ownership and vyvlastňovaného
vyvlastnitele, you can execute only if the expropriation, the purpose of the expropriation
cannot be achieved by deleting this joint ownership.
PART THE THIRD
THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PERSONS
Expropriation of the deprivation of ownership rights to the land or to
the construction of the lapse all rights of third persons to land or vyvlastněnému
the building, unless otherwise provided. ".
section 7 of the
(1) the right to lease an apartment, commercial space, construction or land
expropriation shall not cease.
(2) a landlord may terminate the rental expropriation of the flat, non-residential
the space of the building or land in addition to the reasons listed in the Special
the law ^ 5) also if their use prevents the further
the purpose of the expropriation. The right of the tenant to pay the housing under the Special
the law ^ 6) shall not be affected.
Expropriation easements do not disappear, for which the public interest requires,
After the expropriation of the land or the building continue to be burdened.
PART THE FOURTH
COMPENSATION WHEN EXPROPRIATION
(1) the compensation for the expropriation of the vyvlastňovanému belongs to the
and) of the usual price ^ 7) land or buildings, including their
Accessories, if the deprivation of ownership rights to them, or
(b)) of the prices of the corresponding rights of factual proof ^ 8), if the
restriction of ownership rights to the land or the construction of the establishment of the factual
the burden or if the withdrawal or restriction of the rights of the corresponding
(2) in addition to the refunds referred to in paragraph 1 also belongs to the vyvlastňovanému
reimbursement of removal expenses, costs associated with the change of the place of
business and other similar costs that vyvlastňovaný efficiently
make as a result of and in connection with the expropriation.
(3) the Compensation referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be fixed in such a way and in such
the amount of the assets to meet the injury, which will take effect at vyvlastňovaného
as a result of the expropriation.
(4) if the refund on the basis of the valuation, the valuation must be
carried out according to the value of the effective regulation at the time of deciding on the
the expropriation. In the event that the MSRP ^ 7) land or buildings would have been
lower than the price determined in accordance with the value of the code is
vyvlastňovanému compensation in the amount of the prices recorded in accordance with the value
(5) the price of the land or buildings for the purposes of determining the refund determined always
According to their actual status and the purpose of the use of the date of filing of the application for
the expropriation; Meanwhile, the information shall be disregarded their appreciation or
depreciation in connection with the proposed purpose of the expropriation.
Instead of the refund as referred to in section 10, paragraph 1. 1 (a). and vyvlastňovanému)
will provide another piece of land or building, agreed to it with the
vyvlastnitelem; the right to compensate the difference in price vyvlastněného of the land
and the replacement of the land or buildings or structures shall not be affected.
Cease to exist if the easement encumbering the expropriation of the land or building,
It belongs to the creditor of the easement compensation in the amount of the price of the
^ Law 8).
(1) the Compensation referred to in section 10 and 12 is vyvlastnitel must provide the
in one lump sum in cash, within the time limit laid down in the decision
(2) if the person entitled to compensation is not known, it is not known
her residence is in arrears or ^ 9), the lodging of vyvlastnitel compensation in the
the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 to the custody court ^ 10).
(3) if the beneficiary Died and if it is not possible to pay in the course of the
an inheritance to pay administrators or heirs, inheritance and lodge it
vyvlastnitel in the time limit laid down in the court competent for the consideration of the
heritage or at the Court of the Commissioner delegated to perform acts in the proceedings on the
Heritage after the deceased beneficiary.
(1) Vyvlastnitel provide vyvlastňovanému designated by the compensation in full,
stick to the vyvlastňovaném the land or the construction of rights in rem, that
expropriation shall cease and if you do not have to be from his compensation pledge
the creditor, the creditor or authorized podzástavnímu of locking
the transfer of rights has not yet settled the outstanding receivables. Vyvlastnitel
provide specified legitimate compensation of easement
expropriation, always separately.
(2) the Slack on the land or the construction of rights in rem, that expropriation
cease to exist, and have to be paid out of the compensation for vyvlastňovaného
the pledge to the lender, the lender or creditor of the podzástavnímu
hedge outstanding receivables transfer yet, expropriation
the Office shall decide on compensation for vyvlastňovaného and determines what part of this
vyvlastnitel will provide the refund referred to persons on the basis of submitted
agreement on the distribution of compensation with officially certified signatures of the Contracting Parties,
otherwise, saves the vyvlastniteli fold compensation into custody court ^ 10 ^ 19)), in
the area is the land or the building.
(3) to the extent provided in paragraph 2, vyvlastnitel
be exempted from their obligations to the vyvlastňovanému.
PART THE FIFTH
(1) the Expropriation expropriation proceedings which is
and) Municipal Office municipality with extended competence ^ 11),
(b)) of the Prague City Hall,
(c)), the magistrate of the city of Chartered.
(2) the Municipal Council of the capital Prague and the City Government of territorial
Chartered city cannot remit vyvlastňovacího Office
pass the Statute on urban or urban districts.
(3) the scope of the expropriation under this Act shall be exercised by the authorities as a
section 16 of the
The jurisdiction of the
(1) to the vyvlastňovacímu control is the competent authority, in which the expropriation
the area (territory) is a plot of land or a building, which
(2) if the land or buildings in which the expropriation relates, in
the area (territory) of two or more vyvlastňovacích offices, shall decide
the closest together superior administrative authority resolution, which of them
(3) if it is vyvlastnitelem, vyvlastňovaným or another participant
vyvlastňovacího management of a municipality, the municipal authority is responsible for this
vyvlastňovacímu control, regional Office of the resolution entrusts the different
expropriation authority operating in his area, making
vyvlastňovacího control. Similarly, even if that participant
vyvlastňovacího management is a person, whose founder is a municipality or County.
(4) if it is vyvlastnitelem, vyvlastňovaným or another participant
vyvlastňovacího management of the capital city of Prague and the relevant to this
vyvlastňovacímu management of the Prague City Hall, the Central
administrative authority in matters of expropriation ^ 12) the resolution entrusts the different
expropriation authority performing the vyvlastňovacího control.
(5) if it is vyvlastnitelem, vyvlastňovaným or another participant
vyvlastňovacího management of the region, whose regional office is the competent appeal
administrative authority, the central administrative authority in matters of expropriation ^ 12)
designate by order of the appeal proceedings the Board of appeal other
The participants in the proceedings
(1) participants in proceedings are vyvlastňovacího vyvlastnitel, vyvlastňovaný,
pledgee creditor, podzástavní and the legitimate rights of the
the relevant factual proof váznoucímu on the land or the building, which
(2) if the right of ownership to the building or the land covered by the
expropriation relates is transferred to ensure compliance with the undertaking ^ 4), is
participant of the vyvlastňovacího control also authorised from this hedge
the transfer of rights.
(3) if the land or structure to which the expropriation relates, subject to
neskončeného inheritance, or died, where one of the participants
vyvlastňovacího of the proceedings referred to in paragraph 1 or 2, are the participants of the
vyvlastňovacího Control Manager heritage or does not belong to the
assets to the heirs of the testator, heritage management, where appropriate, State if it is to
his inheritance fall under special legislation ^ 13).
(4) participants who are not known, whose stay is not known or which
failed to deliver on a known address, the authority shall establish an expropriation
Initiation of proceedings
(1) the Expropriation proceedings may be initiated only at the request of vyvlastnitele.
(2) the application for the initiation of the procedure must contain, in addition to vyvlastňovacího
the formalities laid down by a special legal regulation 14) ^ ^
and designation of land or buildings), which concerns the expropriation, and rights
váznoucích third parties to them,
(b) the proof of facts) showing that the conditions have been met
for expropriation (section 3-5)
(c)), an indication of what eminent domain is vyvlastnitel,
(d)), in an indication of the period within which and the manner in which vyvlastnitel begins
the implementation of the purpose of the expropriation.
(3) the application vyvlastnitel joins
and the land registry map) mapping of land and buildings designed to
the expropriation, the situations of other maps that
be expressed graphically legal relations to property in cases where those
relations have not been marked in the cadastral map; It is proposed to
expropriate part of the plot, also connects a geometric plan in three
(b)) requires the planning decision, if his extradition for the purpose of the expropriation
special legal předpis2) and not to the construction authority, which is issued,
at the same time an Office,
(c) the documents demonstrating compliance with the terms and conditions) the expropriation referred to in section 5,
including a declaration that within a specified period with vyvlastniteli
Unable to obtain the agreement of the necessary rights to the land or to construct,
(d)) an expert has been fitted under section 20 (2). 1 the first sentence,
that in the case of fixing of the refund in accordance with section 10, paragraph 1. 1 (a). and) contains
the usual price and the price recorded by the effective value of the code to
date of submission of the application; § 10 (1). 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis,
(e)) an expert has been fitted under section 20 (2). 1 the first sentence,
that in the case of a refund under section 12 contains the amount of the refund for the
beneficiary of the defunct easement by prescription the value
effective on the date of submission of the application,
(f) an agreement on the distribution of vyvlastňovaného) refunds to those who
vyvlastňovaném of the land or the construction of the slack material rights of the company
If the expropriation was closed prior to the application, and vyvlastnitel
has this agreement available.
Procedure in proceedings
(1) on the initiation of expropriation proceedings shall inform the Office of the vyvlastňovacího
In addition to the parties to the proceedings in writing whether or not the appropriate land registry office. About
instituted expropriation proceedings writes the land registry office for the land
Czech Republic real estate note, if a property that is
registered in it.
(2) Awareness is delivered in accordance with paragraph 1, the parties in their
your own hands.
(3) after delivery of the awareness of the initiation of the proceedings shall not vyvlastňovacího
vyvlastňovaný dispose of land or a building which the expropriation
concerns, convert them, rented or otherwise encumber. Legal acts, which
vyvlastňovaný violates this obligation, are invalid; This does not apply in
the case of the contracts concluded with the vyvlastnitelem. When expropriation is
apply contractual or statutory pre-emptive rights to the vyvlastňovanému of the land
or construction. This effect must be instructed in awareness of vyvlastňovaný
about the initiation of the proceeding.
(4) the limitations referred to in paragraph 3 is vyvlastnitel to provide
vyvlastňovanému compensation in the amount of proven injury caused by this restriction.
(1) the refund shall be made out on the basis of the expert's report on the
the request of the vyvlastňovaného, or at the request of an expert opinion drawn up by the
vyvlastnitele, if the vyvlastňovaný agreement.
Unless a copy of the expert opinion at the request of vyvlastňovaného and
or vyvlastnitele, the replacement on the basis of the expert opinion
set up an Office.
(2) Vyvlastňovaný and everyone who uses the land or construction of any of the
the rule of reason or without a legal reason, is obliged to provide the experts
the Office set up an inspection of land or buildings
needed to draw up the report, if proven to be expert
announced for the tour at least 3 weeks in advance.
(3) to comply with the obligation referred to in paragraph 2 of the vyvlastňovaný, the expert
shall draw up a report based on data that can be otherwise. Vyvlastňovaný in
this case cannot raise objections against the awards referred to in
(4) the costs associated with the preparation of the expert shall be borne by
Obligations of the vyvlastňovaného
(1) to pay the costs referred to in section 10, paragraph 1. 2, and their amount is required to
show vyvlastňovaný, and even through the expert
the instruments at his request.
(2) the provisions of § 20. 4 apply here mutatis mutandis.
(1) oral proceedings shall order the expropriation authority so that it were
Parties to the proceedings and other persons whose presence is necessary, contact
at least 30 days before the date of the review.
(2) the objection against the expropriation and the evidence to prove they can be
applied the latest in oral proceedings; to later cited objections
and the evidence to be taken into account. About this effect, participants must be advised in
awareness about the initiation of the vyvlastňovacího control.
(3) the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 cannot be waived.
Interruption and termination of the proceeding
(1) the Expropriation authority breaks the expropriation proceedings, if the same
land, building, or the material burden is already in the other expropriation
proceedings, up until the previously initiated proceedings to a final
(2) Expropriation expropriation proceedings, the Office will stop if
and already in another) expropriation proceedings been taken on
expropriation on the same plot of land, building, or the material proof way,
that excludes perform the proposed expropriation,
(b)) in the course of proceedings, there was an agreement on the acquisition of rights to the land or the construction
needed to carry out the purpose of the expropriation.
(3) against a decision terminating the proceedings issued by vyvlastňovacího
paragraph 2 (a). (b)) could not be appealed.
(4) if the authority Stops expropriation expropriation proceedings by reason of the
withdrawal of the application, it is required to replace vyvlastnitel vyvlastňovanému
damage and injury, which he suffered in connection with the submission of the application,
unless the damage or other injury occurred otherwise.
(5) if the subject of the expropriation of the property registered in the cadastre
real estate, the Office shall notify the expropriation proceedings to stop vyvlastňovacího
the cadastral authority to cancel the note immediately after the acquisition of the legal
the decision on the termination of the proceeding.
The decision of the
(1) unless the proceedings demonstrated that the conditions are met for
expropriation expropriation, it shall reject the request vyvlastnitele authority. If
the subject of expropriation of property registered in the cadastre of real estates,
expropriation shall notify the Office of the rejection of the application to the cadastral authority to
the cancellation immediately after acquisition notes the decision of the
the rejection of the application for expropriation. The provisions of § 23 paragraph. 4 the obligations
vyvlastnitele replace the vyvlastňovanému damage, or other injury, which he
was established in connection with the submission of the application, shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) if the expropriation authority concluded that the conditions for the expropriation
are satisfied, decides to separate statements about the expropriation of rights to land
or to construction and on compensation for expropriation.
(3) statements about the expropriation of rights to the land or to the construction of the expropriation
the Office of the
and) decide to
1. the revocation or restriction of the rights of the relevant factual proof to the land
or for the construction, which the expropriation relates, or
2. the restriction of ownership rights to the land or to the establishment of the factual
the burden in favor of vyvlastnitele and define its contents, or
3. the deprivation of ownership rights to land or vyvlastňovaného to build and
about his transition to the vyvlastnitele,
(b)) Decides, if required by the public interest, that the rights associated with the
land, building or part of a compulsory purchase order nezaniknou,
(c)) shall determine the period within which it is obliged to initiate the implementation of the vyvlastnitel
the purpose of the expropriation; period may not be longer than 2 years from the legal power
(4) statements about compensation for expropriation expropriation authority
and fixed the amount of the refund for) vyvlastňovaného, as well as for the beneficiary of the
easement, whose rights of expropriation, and saves the
vyvlastniteli, to give them the compensation paid within a time limit which shall not be longer
than 60 days of the decision,
(b)) If an agreement under section 11 shall be determined by what the land or building
passes into ownership of the vyvlastňovaného, where appropriate, shall decide whether or not to
the difference in the price of the vyvlastněného settlement of the land or the construction and replacement
land or buildings according to the value of the prescription effective in time
the expropriation, including the time limit for the grant of the performance, which shall not be longer
than 60 days of the decision,
(c) determine what amount) of the compensation for vyvlastňovaného is vyvlastnitel
required to provide the pledge creditors, creditors or podzástavnímu
authorized transfer of the retaining the rights to remuneration payable
secured claims, if the agreement has been submitted, otherwise the deposit
vyvlastniteli, to compensation for the expropriation of folded into custody for
the competent court ^ 19),
d) saves the vyvlastniteli to replace vyvlastňovanému by incurred
the cost of the copy of the expert's report, and determine the time
must not be longer than 60 days from the decision.
(1) decision issued pursuant to section 23 and 24 cannot announce an oral announcement.
(2) Timely filed and admissible appeal against one of the sayings
under section 24, paragraph. 3 has a suspensory effect on the other statements of the decision.
Suspensive effect of such appeals cannot be ruled out. Timely filed, and
the appeal admissible against only one of the leading statements, pursuant to section 24 of the
paragraph. 4, does not have a suspensory effect on the other statements of the decision.
(3) Vyvlastnitel will pay fixed compensation, where appropriate, vyvlastňovanému
third parties, within 60 days of final statements about the expropriation; replacement
may be lodged with the Court of ^ 19) in the event that the beneficiary of the refund
vyvlastniteli does not provide the necessary synergies.
(4) the appeal authority may not appeal to change the opinion of refund
against vyvlastňovaného or third parties. If the RES
refund increased, vyvlastnitel parallels the difference within 30
days of the decision.
(5) the final decision on expropriation expropriation shall send to the Office of the
the registration in the land register to the competent authority together with the cadastral
notice about which real rights to real property expropriated by the
registered in the cadastre disappeared under section 6.
(6) the period specified under section 24, paragraph. 3 (b). (c) the expropriation authority may)
extend the vyvlastnitele upon request submitted before expiry,
and that's only in cases worthy of special attention, just once, and not more than
the next 2 years.
THE CANCELLATION OF THE EXPROPRIATION
(1) failed to pay the compensation for the expropriation of the vyvlastnitel vyvlastňovanému
until the expiry of 30 days from the date of expiry of the period specified under section 24 regards paragraph 1. 4
(a). or (b))) or if vyvlastnitel has commenced implementation of the purpose
the expropriation within the time specified under section 24, paragraph. 3 (b). (c)), or
extended pursuant to § 25 paragraph. 6, or if before the expiry of the
This period, cancelled or expired territorial decision identifying
the use of land or buildings for the purpose, the authority shall at the request of expropriation
vyvlastňovaného decides that carried out the expropriation shall be deleted.
(2) the rights which have been withdrawn or limited, vyvlastňovanému
vyvlastňovaný again takes the date of the decision issued by the
of paragraph 1. Effects associated with the expropriation that occurred under section 6 and section
7. 2, however, remain intact.
(3) the Vyvlastňovaný shall, within 1 month of the decision
issued in accordance with paragraph 1, return vyvlastniteli refunds paid off
under section 10 (1). 1; under section 10 (1). 2 in the amount of which has not been
vyvlastňovaným actually spent. Was granted to vyvlastňovanému
the compensation referred to in section 11, the date of the decision issued by the
paragraph 1 provided another plot of land or the building back to the ownership of the
section 27 of the
If the expropriation procedure according to § 26 paragraph. 1 is
vyvlastnitel obliged to replace the vyvlastňovanému damage and other harm, which
He was in the context of the compulsory purchase order, unless the damage or other
the injury occurred otherwise.
DISCUSS EXPROPRIATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS BEFORE THE COURT
(1) the Statement referred to in section 24, paragraph. 3 can be examined in proceedings relating to an action against the
decision of the administrative authority. Statement pursuant to section 24, paragraph. 4 can be discussed in the
civil proceedings ^ 15); competent in the first instance is the regional
(2) the action which the party requests that the statement referred to in section 24, paragraph.
4 was discussed in the civil proceedings 15, ^) must be filed in the
period of 30 days from the decision vyvlastňovacího of the authority; default judgment
This period cannot be waived. Clearing the statement under section 24, paragraph. 3 shall cease to
the validity of the statement under section 24 and paragraph. 4.
(3) the Court, when determining the amount of the refund shall take into account all the circumstances, so that the
came to the fair compensation. In justified cases the amount
higher taking into account the extraordinary properties of the vyvlastňovaného land
or construction, where appropriate, to the extraordinary circumstances of the case. In addition to refunds
referred to in section 10 for the expropriation of the vyvlastňovanému can be used to provide
and a maximum of) the amount of 40% of the price fixed under section 10, paragraph 1. 1
(a). ) and section 10(4). 4 and 5 for the mitigation of the hardness of the expropriation,
taking into account both the length of the ownership of the land or the construction of more than 15 years from the
acquisition against payment,
(b) to a maximum of) the amount of 10% of the price fixed under section 10, paragraph 1. 1
(a). ) and section 10(4). 4 and 5 in the case of the position of the land or buildings in the
a built-up area,
(c) a maximum of) the amount of 10% of the price fixed under section 10, paragraph 1. 1
(a). ) and section 10(4). 4 and 5 in the case of the position of the land or buildings in the
the territory of special architectural value, where appropriate, special
historical value, or
(d) the maximum amount of) the amount of 20% of the price fixed under section 10, paragraph 1. 1
(a). ) and section 10(4). 4 and 5 in the case of the importance of the land or buildings for
(4) the action brought on vyvlastňovaným against under section 24, paragraph. 3 (b).
and) shall have suspensive effect.
COMMON, TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
The provisions of the administrative procedure for the delivery of a public Decree ^ 17) cannot be
use in proceedings under this Act, with the exception of service unknown
participants or participants of unknown residence or registered office.
Unless otherwise provided in this Act, the procedure in civil proceedings
in matters of expropriation in accordance with the civil procedure code ^ 18).
(1) for the performance of the use under this law the administrative authorities
from basic population register these reference data:
and last name)
(b) the name or names),
(c) the address of the place of stay)
(d)) of the date, place and County of birth; for the data subject, who was born in
abroad, the date, the place and the State where he was born,
(e)) of the date, place and County of death; in the case of the death of the data subject outside the territory
The Czech Republic, the date of death, place and the State on whose territory the death
has occurred; If the decision of the Court on the declarations for the dead, the day
that is the decision given as the day of death or the day that survived, and
date of entry into force of this decision.
(2) for the performance of the use under this law the administrative authorities of the
the information system of the population register of the following particulars:
and, where applicable, names) the name, surname, maiden name,
(b) the date of birth),
(c) District of birth) place and, in the case of birth abroad instead, and the State,
(d) the address of the place of residence), including previous address space
permanent residence, and the address to which they are to be delivered
documents under special legislation,
(e) a waiver or limitation of eligibility) to legal capacity,
(f)) of the date, place and County of death; in the case of the death of a citizen outside the territory of the Czech
Republic, the date of death, place and the State on whose territory the death occurred,
g) day, who was in the Court decision on the Declaration for the dead mentioned
as the day of death, or as a day that didn't survive.
(3) for the performance of the use under this law the administrative authorities of the
information system of aliens, the following information:
and, where applicable, names) the name, surname,
(b) the date of birth),
(c)) instead, and the State where the alien was born; in the event that the alien
He was born on the territory of the Czech Republic, place and County of birth,
(d)) the kind and address of the place of residence on the territory of the Czech Republic,
(e) a waiver or limitation of eligibility) to legal capacity,
(f)) of the date, place and County of death; in the case of deaths outside the territory of the Czech
of the Republic, the State on whose territory the death occurred, or the date of death,
g) day, who was in the Court decision on the Declaration for the dead mentioned
as the day of death, or as a day that didn't survive.
(4) the information referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 may be used in a particular case always
only such data as are necessary to accomplish a given task. Data,
that are kept as reference data in the base the population register,
to make use of the information system of the population register or the information
of foreigners only if they are in the shape of the preceding the current
Applications for the expropriation, on which the proceedings were initiated before the date of
the effectiveness of this Act and has not yet been completed, the
discuss and decide in accordance with the legislation effective from the date of acquisition
the effectiveness of this Act. The obligation to vyvlastnitele under section 5 (3). 1
do everything for that vyvlastňovanému was for a period of at least 6 months
I know the purpose of the expropriation established by a special law, shall not apply.
Is hereby repealed Decree No. 122/1984 Coll., on compensation for expropriation
buildings, land, crops and the rights to them.
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This law shall enter into force on 1 January 2005. January 1, 2007.
Zaorálek in r.
Paroubek in r.
Selected provisions of the novel
Article. (II) Law No 405/2012 Sb.
1. The application for expropriation, on which the proceedings were initiated before the date of
the entry into force of this Act and has not yet been completed, the
discuss and decide according to the law no 184/2006 Coll., as amended effective
to the date of entry into force of this Act.
2. the proceedings in expropriation matters discussed in the civil
the proceedings that were initiated before the date of entry into force of this Act, and
have not yet been completed, shall be completed by law No. 184/2006
Coll., as amended, effective the date of the entry into force of this law.
1), for example, Act No. 222/1999 Coll., on ensuring the defence of the Czech
Republic, as amended.
2) Law No. 183/2006 Coll. on territorial planning and building regulations
(the building Act).
3) section 43 to 46 of the civil code.
4) § 553 BGB.
5) of section 711 of the civil code.
6) section 712 of the civil code.
7) § 2 (2). 1 Act No. 151/1997 Coll., on the valuation of assets and the change in the
Some laws (law on valuation).
8) section 18 of Act No. 151/1997 Coll.
9) § 522 of the civil code.
10) § 185a to 185h of the judicial code.
11) Law No. 314/2002 Coll., on the establishment of municipalities, charged with municipal authority
and the establishment of municipalities with extended powers, as amended by Act No 387/2004
12) section 14 of Act No. 2/1969 Coll., on establishment of ministries and other
the central authorities of the State administration of the Czech Republic, as amended
13) § 462 of the civil code.
section 45, paragraph 14). 1 of the administrative code.
15) section 244 to 250t code of civil procedure.
16) Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative procedure code.
17) section 25 of the administrative code.
18) Act No 99/1963 Coll., the civil procedure code, as amended
19) § 185f are inserted code of civil procedure.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic