of 17 May. July 1, 2008
the police of the Czech Republic
Change: 41/2009 Sb.
Change: 153/2010 Sb.
Change: 150/2011 Sb.
Change: 273/2008 Coll., 341/2011 Coll., 459/2011 Sb.
Change: 375/2007 Sb.
Change: 105/2013 Coll. 273/Sb, Sb 303/2013.
Change: 64/2014 Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
POLICE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
TITLE I OF THE
THE STATUS AND ACTIVITY OF THE POLICE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Police of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "the police") is a single armed
the Security Corps.
Police serves the public. Its mission is to protect the safety of persons and
property and public order, prevent crime, to perform the tasks
According to the code of criminal procedure, and other tasks in the field of internal policy and
the safety of entrusted her laws, directly applicable provisions of the European
Union or of international treaties that are part of the legal order of the
(hereinafter referred to as "international agreement").
Police acting on the territory of the United States, unless otherwise provided by this Act or the
another piece of legislation to the contrary.
(1) the police shall carry out police officers (hereinafter referred to as
"officers") ^ 1 ^ 2) and employees) to enlist in the police (hereinafter referred to as
(2) the Minister of the Interior (hereinafter referred to as "the Minister") may call on police officers to carry out
the tasks of the
and the Ministry of the Interior) (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry"),
(b)) in the Police Academy of the Czech Republic, or
(c)) at school or a school that is not organizational parts
MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION OF THE POLICE
(1) the police is subordinate to the Ministry.
(2) the Ministry creates the conditions for performance of the tasks of the police.
(3) the police President is responsible for the activities of the Police Minister.
(1) Police departments, which make up the
and the Police Presidium of the Czech Republic) (hereinafter referred to as "Police Presidium")
headed by the Chief of police,
(b)) the police with statewide jurisdiction,
(c) Regional Police Directorate) (hereinafter referred to as "Regional Directorate"),
d) departments established under the regional headquarters.
(2) the Police Services referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b) the proposal shall be set up)
Police Minister. Police departments referred to in paragraph 1
(a). (d)) shall be set up on a proposal from the Director of the Regional Directorate of the police
the President of the.
(3) the activities of the Police Presidium of the police.
Police Presidium and the police departments with statewide jurisdiction when the
the management of the property of the United States and in legal relations are considered
part of the organizational units of the State and the entity by the Ministry.
(1) the Regional Directorate is the organizational component of the State and the Court of
the unit, whose revenues and expenditures are included in the budget
of the Ministry. The Regional Directorate is headed by a Regional Director, who is
also the Manager of the organizational units of the State. Police departments established in the framework of the
its competence are internal organizational units of the regional
(2) in the police up 14 regional Directorate, whose names and
Headquarters are listed in the annex to this Act. The territorial circumference of the regional
the Directorate is the same as the local circuit of higher local government
A policeman and an employee of the police are the police required to complete tasks
observe the rules of courtesy and of honor, dignity and the dignity of persons
as well as their own.
(1) in the case of a threat to or breach of the internal order and security,
which falls within the tasks of the police, is the police officer on duty or
Police employee during working hours required to perform an act within their
Authority (hereinafter referred to as "the Act"), or to take other measures to ensure that the threat to
or a violation of.
(2) a police officer has the obligation under paragraph 1, even outside of the service, if
immediately at risk the life, health or freedom of persons or property
or if there is an attack on these values.
(3) in the case of a threat to or breach of the internal order and security, to
which is the other public administration and if there is a
risk of default, is a policeman on duty, or an employee of the police in
working time must take appropriate measures to eliminate
imminent danger and, if necessary, inform the
the competent public authority. There is a risk of delay,
a policeman on duty, or an employee of the police in the working time of this
authority about this threat or violation of without undue delay inform.
(4) a police officer has no obligation to perform the Act or other measures if
and performs other Act), in particular
1. perform the tasks, which used operationally search resources ^ 3) or
support operatively-search resources,
2. chasing the offender,
3. zakročuje under a single command,
4. the šifrovou shall exercise or a courier service, which could lead to
the threat of early transmission of encrypted messages or to the
of the goods,
5. performs the task, which uses explosives or explosive articles
6. ensures the security of protected objects, spaces or people,
7. conducting training and preparation to use operationally the search resource
or support resource search, operatively or
8. gets the knowledge of the area of the environment, pursuant to section 70,
the interruption or failure should probably more severe consequences than
failure to comply with these obligations,
(b)) are its ability to be reduced as a result of his State of health or
the influence of drugs or other substances so that proper execution or completion of
the Act or other measure would be jeopardised,
(c)) for the implementation of the Act or other measure was not professionally trained or
trained and the nature of the Act or other measure such training or
training requires, or
(d)), it is clear that it cannot act or other measures to complete successfully.
(5) If it is feasible, is the policeman before carrying out the Act,
during which to directly enforce the compliance with a legal obligation or to
direct protection of the rights for the use of force or the threat of its use (hereinafter referred to as
"surgery"), is obliged to use the words "name of the law!" and the corresponding challenges.
The adequacy of the procedure
A policeman and an employee of the police are obliged to
and) to ensure that any person as a result of their procedure did not produce undue
(b)) to ensure that their decision not to implement the Act to persons who suffered
whose safety is at risk, undue injury
(c)), so that any interference with the rights and freedoms of persons to whom a
the Act is directed, or persons of non-participating does not exceed what is necessary to
achieve the purpose pursued by the Act.
Proof of nationality
(1) in the implementation of the Act is the policeman shall demonstrate its jurisdiction
the police staff be a uniform, the staff ID card or badge
the police, which must be clearly visible identification number.
An employee of the police in the implementation of the Act shall demonstrate its
the jurisdiction of the police evidence of police employees is clearly
a visible identification number.
(2) if the nature or circumstances of the Act do not demonstrate the competence
in the manner referred to in paragraph 1, proves that the police officer is responsible to the police
an oral statement "police"; This does not apply if the nature or
the circumstances of the Act also the oral statement. In a manner referred to in paragraph 1 shall
a police officer demonstrated immediately, as soon as circumstances of the Act allows.
(3) the obligation to prove the belonging to a police officer who does not have this
the jurisdiction of the justifiably obscure.
section 13 of the
The police officer is obliged to instruct the person prior to performing an act the Act
on the legal reasons for the Act, and in the case of an act associated with the intervention
the rights or freedoms of the person also on their rights and responsibilities. If
the lessons nature and circumstances of the Act prevents, instruct, or ensure that lesson
as soon as the circumstances permit.
COOPERATION AND FURTHER RELATIONS OF THE POLICE
In carrying out its tasks the police cooperates with the armed forces,
safety councils and other public authorities, as well as with the
legal and natural persons.
In the framework of police cooperation, in particular, highlights the institutions and persons referred to in
§ 14 the fact that affect their activity and can lead to
a threat to or breach of the internal order and security, if this
Act or any other law provides otherwise.
section 16 of the
Cooperation with municipalities
(1) the Police Department designated by the Chief of police may enter into a written
the coordination agreement with the municipality or the municipal authority of the city of Prague for
order to establish a common procedure in securing local
a matter of public policy.
(2) the competent regional Directorate of Locally can conclude a written
the coordination agreement with the city of Prague in order to establish
a common approach in securing local affairs public
(3) the coordination agreement contains, in particular,
and the tools and moulds) continuous coordination of the municipality and Police Department
local affairs assurance of public order in the village,
(b)) the tasks of the municipality and the Police Department in the area of the prevention of illegal
conduct in breach of public order in the village,
(c)) the tasks of the municipality and the Police Department in breach of public order in the village,
(d)) the share of municipalities and the police to ensure the performance of the tasks referred to in points
(b)), and (c)),
e) forms of assessment tools and performance of the tasks referred to in points (b) and (c))) and
to deal with any shortcomings found,
f) the period for which it is concluded,
(g)) the provision of financial resources.
Cooperation with other legal and natural persons
The police cooperates with the legal and natural persons
and carrying out activities in the area)
1. crime prevention and socio-pathological phenomena,
2. training activities in the field of internal order and security,
3. provide support, care and assistance to victims of crime,
4. mitigation of the consequences of crimes, or
5. Prevention and deal with the consequences of emergencies and ^ 4) and emergency
events in the field of internal order and security,
(b)) working with perpetrators of criminal offences and persons with social
pathological or similar risk pattern, or
(c) carrying out any other activity) in favour of ensuring internal
Requesting help from people and institutions
The police officer is to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific task of the police
entitled to demand from the authorities and persons referred to in section 14 of the material and personal
assistance, in particular the necessary documents and information, including personal information.
These bodies and persons shall be obliged to provide the assistance requested; may not
to do so, preventing them to legal or State recognized the obligation to
non-disclosure agreement, or the performance of other legal obligations. Natural person so
may no longer do so, if by helping expose serious
a threat to themselves or a close person.
(1) the police can technically secure using intelligence techniques
or bottom set and security equipment ^ 5) or tracking people and things
at the request of the authority authorised to that use.
(2) State authority within the applications showing that the use of intelligence
techniques or tracking people and things is allowed by the other legal
The action of the police within the integrated rescue system solutions
crisis situations and emergencies and to prepare for them
(1) the exercise of the tasks to tackle emergencies and crisis situations,
It is understood that the preparation of the police on them.
(2) the police, as a basic component of the integrated rescue system
exercises in the area when the rescue and liquidation work tasks according to
of this Act.
(3) a police officer or Department of the police in carrying out rescue and
the dismantling work, including air support integrated rescue
system and air support in crisis situations,
and) if trained and equipped to do so,
(b)) if it is necessary to save the life, health or property and
(c)) are designated to do so by police.
The provision of protection and participation in the implementation of the execution and enforcement of
the decision of the
(1) the police shall provide protection to the person in charge of enforcement for the
provided that the person
and enforcement) cannot execute because of the threat to their life or
(b)) to provide this protection requests
(2) the police shall provide the executor in the enforcement activities and
protection during execution. Provide police protection for remuneration
in the event that the executor can protect to ensure otherwise.
(3) in the application for protection must include specific grounds on which the fear of
threat to the life or health of a person.
Recruiting among those soldiers, members of the prison service of the Czech Republic and customs
administration of the Czech Republic to carry out the tasks of the police
(1) if the police forces and assets will not be sufficient to ensure
the internal order and security, the Government of the United States call to
performance of the tasks of the police soldiers in active service and members of the prison service
services of the Czech Republic or by the customs administration of the Czech Republic. Soldiers and
Members can call on as long as necessary.
(2) the soldiers and officers were recruited in accordance with paragraph 1, in the performance of
tasks and duties of a police officer, police permission; the Government of the United States
the extent of these privileges and obligations.
(3) the soldiers and officers were recruited in accordance with paragraph 1 show their
jurisdiction to carry out the tasks of the police to be a uniform with their prescribed
the outer marked "police", evidence confirming the permission to perform
the tasks of the police, or even an oral declaration. In doing so, they follow
(4) the Ministry shall issue a decree patterns outside of the designation "police" and
certificate confirming permission to carry out the tasks of the police and the way the
proof of nationality.
Article 23 of the
Disclosure of information to the mass media
The operator of a radio or television broadcasting and Publisher
periodicals are obliged without reimbursement of costs upon request
the police promptly and without modifying the content and meaning of disclose information about
a serious threat to the life and health of persons, property or the public order.
TITLE V OF THE
LIMITATION OF PERSONAL FREEDOM
(1) the person limited to freedom by a police officer must not be subjected to torture or
cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment and should not be
are treated in a manner that does not respect human dignity.
A policeman who witnessed such treatment has a duty to
take measures to prevent such treatment and tell them
your supervisor without delay.
(2) the police at the request of the person limited to freedom of inform about this
the fact her close person or another person, that person is limited to
freedom will determine. If this is about the person of a minor, a person whose legal capacity
was limited, also inform the legal representative or guardian of this
of the person. In the case of a person under the age of 15 years, also the social
legal protection of children. In the case of a soldier on active service, they also
Military police. The police will carry out the notification without delay.
(3) the notification referred to in paragraph 2 of the police does not, if there was an
threats to achieving the objective of a serious act or if such
notification associated with excessive difficulty. Of this fact without
undue delay, inform the competent State
representative. The person referred to in paragraph 2 shall notify as soon as the impediment pursuant to
the first sentence has passed.
(4) the person limited to freedom has the right to procure at his own expense
legal assistance and speak with the counsel without the presence of a third party.
To this end, the police officer shall provide the necessary assistance without delay,
If so requested by the person for it.
(5) the person limited to freedom has the right to be examined or treated
by a doctor of their choice; This does not apply for the examination by a doctor to
determine whether it can be placed into a police cell, or it must be out of her
lay off. Police for the purpose of treatment or examination to allow access
doctor to that person.
(1) a police officer is entitled to restrict the freedom of movement of the person who
physically attacks a police officer or another person endangers the life,
damaging property or tries to escape, your attachment to a suitable
the subject, in particular the use of handcuffs.
(2) the limits referred to in paragraph 1 shall be examined at the moment is
clear that the negotiations referred to in paragraph 1, the person will not be repeated, but not later than
After 2 hours from the moment of their attachments.
Ensure the person
(1) a police officer is entitled to ensure the person who
and its conduct immediately endangering) your life, life or health
other persons or property,
(b)) in the building of the Police Department intentionally pollutes or damages property
or verbally insulted a police officer or any other person,
(c)) should be presented under another law ^ 6)
d) escaped from imprisonment, protective treatment, performance
institutional care, interim measures or protective care or from
(e)) when the demonstration of resistance or tried to escape,
(f)) was caught at the hearing, which is an administrative offense, if the
the reasonable fear that will continue in the infringement or thwarting
proper clarification of the matter,
(g)) is not criminally liable and been caught in the Act, which has characters
the offence, is a reasonable concern that the infringement
continue or thwart the proper clarification of the matter,
(h)) is a minor, if it is necessary to return to the parental
or other similar care to her legal representative, or
I) was getting taken on the basis of persecution under section 92, whether performed
a national of a foreign security force.
(2) a police officer following the reasons of ensuring the person shall immediately be released,
unless otherwise provided by this Act. If for legal reason, shall transmit to the person
the competent authority or facilities for the performance of the protective measures.
(3) Collateral can take a maximum of 24 hours from the moment of restriction of personal
freedom; ensure pursuant to paragraph 1. I, however, must not) take longer than
6 hours, if the competent authority of a foreign State does not ask about a person's limitations on
freedom for the purpose of extradition or surrender, and the hours between midnight and
nine o'clock in the morning.
(4) If a police officer shall ensure that the person of a minor or a person who is not
criminally liable, is obliged to inform about this fact immediately
her guardian, guardian or school or educational
the device from which the person ran away, or other similar device
where is this person located on the basis of a court decision or on the
the basis of the consent of the legal representative or guardian. Legal
Representative, the guardian or the devices are required, without undue
delay to ensure the removal of that person from the Department in which the person is ensured.
The police may exceptionally carry the person herself, this person has, its
legal representative or guardian of an obligation to reimburse the costs of transport.
Police secured the person who ran away from the performance of institutional care,
protective care or interim measures, be transferred to the nearest
capturing workplace diagnostic Institute, the educational establishment, if it is not
from which the person ran away, closer than the capturing of the workplace.
(5) to provide the official record will draw up the policeman.
section 27 of the
Detention of a foreigner
(1) a police officer is entitled to ensure the alien, if
and the alien has committed acts), for which you can stay in the territory of the United
States to terminate or commence proceedings on administrative expulsion,
(b)) was initiated proceedings on administrative expulsion and a police officer discovers the reason
for the detention of a foreigner under another law ^ 8),
(c)) the alien has to be referred to an enforceable decision expelled, or
(d)) is a reason to believe that the alien unlawfully entered the territory of the United
States or here staying illegally.
(2) to provide the foreigners referred to in paragraph 1 a police officer without undue
shall immediately inform the authority, which decides on their stay on the territory of the
The United States or an administrative expulsion. The police officer is entitled to
foreigners provide until the authority delivers the decision on foreigners
their stay or notice of initiation of proceedings on administrative expulsion.
(3) the guarantee referred to in paragraph 1 may take a maximum of 24 hours from the time of
limitation of personal freedom. Collateral referred to in paragraph 2 may take a maximum of
48 hours from the moment of restriction of personal freedom. The total time to ensure
referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 must not be longer than 48 hours from the time restriction
The police officer is entitled to place into a police cell (hereinafter referred to as "the cell") person
(b)) retained ^ 3),
c) arrested ^ 3),
d) supplied to the imprisonment, detention, security
the protective treatment or protective care ^ 3),
(e)) taken by a police officer to perform the procedural acts from custody, performance
imprisonment, protective security detention, treatment or
protective care, or
(f)) his demonstrated under section 63 or 65, if not for the resistance of people to ensure the
the Act referred to in § 63 or 65.
(1) before placing the person in a cell is a COP authorized to make sure
If that person does not have a weapon on him or other thing to compromise
life or health and such a thing to remove. For this purpose, it is entitled to
make a tour of the person. If the goods under the first sentence of medical aid,
whose withdrawal causes psychological or physical harm, they must be
to remove a specific reason.
(2) the police officer shall draw up a list of removed things and a copy of the list shall transmit to the
to the person. When you release the person from the cell it returns the removed things against
In a cell are placed separately by persons
(b)) under the age of 18 years and adults
c) detained or arrested ^ 3) ^ 3), for which it can be assumed that against them
will be guided by a common criminal proceedings or their criminal case
(d)) that behaves aggressively, or
e) that can reasonably be expected to aggressive behavior.
(1) a person who is obviously intoxicated ^ 9), can be placed in
the cell under the condition that the doctor, after completion of investigation finds grounds for
its location on alcohol treatment and protitoxikomanické capture station
or in a medical facility or, after completion of the treatment already
It will not, in the opinion of the physician the reason for its location in the
alcohol treatment and protitoxikomanické places, or other
the health care facility.
(2) if the officer, that the person who is to be placed in a cell, it is
injured, or where that person notifies his severe disease or is
reasonable suspicion that this person is suffering from such a disease, shall ensure
the policeman her medical treatment and asks the doctor for its representation of the
(1) If a person located in the cell gets sick, suffers another injury
or tries to commit suicide, a police officer, carrying out surveillance of his cell,
shall take the necessary measures to protect her life or health,
in particular, it will provide first aid and call for a doctor, which will require
opinion on the further continuance of the person in a cell or its location in the
a medical facility. If, in the opinion of the doctor prevents
the status of the person next to remain in his cell, the police officer shall, without delay, the person from my cell
be released. If it is in terms of the health status of persons necessary, ensure
the policeman her transport to medical facilities.
(2) in the case referred to in paragraph 1 or the death of a person placed in a cell
the police officer immediately informed his supervisor; the immediately
shall inform the competent public prosecutor. The death of the person the police shall, without
delay also in the deceased person, if known.
(1) the cell must be hygienically safe and must conform to its purpose.
(2) shall not be placed in a cell for items that could be diverted to the
threat to the life or health of police officers or other persons.
(3) If a person does not have sufficient clothing or clothing to hygienically objectionable,
granting her clothing Department police, in which the cell set up.
(4) a person is located in a cell is entitled to adequate rest, including
sleep, to provide the necessary medicines and medical AIDS, sufficient
access to water and a toilet, as well as on the implementation of basic hygiene. Further
has the right to provide food three times a day, at appropriate intervals.
(5) a person is located in a cell must be proven to be informed about the rights and
obligations of persons placed in a cell.
TITLE VI OF THE
PROCEDURE IN RELATION TO MATTERS
The withdrawal of the case
(1) a police officer is authorized to ask the person to issue,
and) it may be considered that, in proceedings for an offence may be saved her
confiscation or can be taken, or
(b)) it is a matter vital to the offense.
(2) After previous futile call for release of the things referred to in paragraph 1, the
the officer shall be entitled to withdraw from the case. You cannot withdraw the thing whose value
It is in the nature of the offence clearly disproportionate.
(3) on the issue of the case or its withdrawal draws up a police officer and an official record
the person shall issue a certificate; released or are removed from the thing a police officer passes
the authority which is competent to decide about the offense.
(4) If a thing referred to in paragraph 1 or 2 of the narcotic or psychotropic substance
or precursor drugs, the police such a substance after the things be destroyed or
registers for the purposes referred to in section 38, where it has been decided to forfeit of the
case or the prevents things. In a similar manner by the police in narcotics proceeds
or psychotropic substances or precursors of drugs obtained in the context of
with the work undertaken pursuant to section 69 and 70.
(5) if the matter is not issued or withdrawn for further proceedings, police officer
It shall issue to the person whose right to a thing is not in doubt; otherwise, it returns to the person
that it has released or that are withdrawn.
The preliminary securing of things
(1) a police officer is authorized to ask the person to issue, if the
the basis of the established facts reasonably assume that to ensure
or transfer of such things will ask the foreign State.
(2) After previous futile call for release of the things referred to in paragraph 1 is
the officer shall be entitled to withdraw from the case.
(3) for the issue or withdrawal of Affairs (hereinafter referred to as "preliminary securing of things")
draws up a police officer, the official record and the person shall issue the certificate.
(4) Preliminary securing of things it takes as long as necessary, but no longer than
of 60 days.
(5) a provisional securing of things about the possibility of applying the law, as well as
even on the time limit referred to in paragraph 4 of the police without undue delay, inform the foreign
State in whose interest the case was provisionally guaranteed.
(6) unless the legal reason, police preliminarily secured without
undue delay shall issue to a person which has been provided, or that person
inform about the possibility of a thing to take, if
and foreign State) within the time limit referred to in paragraph 4 to deliver a request for collateral or
referral under the Act on international judicial cooperation in matters
(b)) on the matter does not apply within the time limit referred to in paragraph 4 of the law of the other person.
(7) if the claim is provisionally secured thing person other
It shall be issued, in respect of which the right to the thing is not in doubt. When in doubt, the
stored in the custody of the court case and the person who makes a claim on the thing,
notifies the that it applied in the civil proceedings.
(8) If a person to be the thing released under paragraph 6 or 7, over
a recurring challenge thing, does not take things further are treated as things
found under the civil code.
Release and remove the weapons, and a tour of the person
(1) a police officer is authorized to ask the person for the issue of the weapons, there is a
the danger that it will be improperly used to violence or being threatened with violence.
After previous futile challenge is a police officer is entitled to remove the gun.
(2) a police officer is authorized to carry out the people and remove her gun,
and the person has personal freedom) be limited,
b) against her is facing surgery, or
c) against her is facing other Act, there is a risk that the person will put
resistance, and is suspected of carrying a gun.
(3) the police officer shall draw up the official record.
(4) the person who issued the weapon or which has been removed, the police officer shall issue a
without undue delay in the confirmation of the removal.
(5) a police officer released or removed the gun returns if the passed
the reason for her release or removal. The person is required to return the weapons
to confirm the signature.
The use of technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle
(1) a police officer is entitled to use the technical means to prevent the
the departure of the vehicle,
and that has been left to) the place where the disabled parking or stopping
of the vehicle,
(b)) which stands on the site, to which the entry is disabled locally or
temporary modification of traffic on the road,
(c)) that stand on the sidewalk, where this is not allowed, or
(d) if the vehicle) carried out an unauthorized occupation of public spaces
and its driver is not present on the spot.
(2) the technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle can be used only
If it is able to remove it without undue delay.
(3) the technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle are removed without
undue delay, after consultation of the offense in block management, after
establishing the identity of the person who left the site on the disabled vehicle,
After performing the acts necessary to establish the identity of such persons or
After payment of the costs referred to in paragraph 5 by the vehicle operator.
(4) the technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle due to the said
to in paragraph 1 cannot be used in the case of a vehicle that
and constitute an obstacle to traffic) ^ 10), or
(b)) is visible as a vehicle of the armed forces, security
the choir, fire protection, vehicle intended to provide health care
services, disabled vehicle, or as a vehicle to persons enjoying privileges and
immunities under the law or international treaties.
(5) the application and removal of technical means to prevent the departure of the
the vehicle shall be carried out at the expense of the person who left the vehicle on the spot,
and if you cannot find it, then at the expense of the operator of the vehicle. If
There was an application of the technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle in
contrary to paragraph 1, the beneficiary shall be immediately returned to the
a person who is paid.
(6) the technical means to prevent the departure of the vehicle may a police officer
also use under the conditions of § 55 para. 1 (b). (b)). The use of the
technical means, paragraphs 1 to 5 shall not apply.
The seizure, removal and destruction of things
(1) a police officer is authorized to provide, where appropriate, to delete the thing, if the
reasonable grounds for believing that they pose a serious threat to the immediate
life, health, property or the environment and if this
the threat to delete otherwise.
(2) if the risk cannot be removed in accordance with paragraph 1, it is a police officer
authorized to destroy the thing, especially if there is reason to suspect that contains
(3) If a legal reason, shall issue the police secured the thing without
undue delay to the law on the issue is not in doubt, or
beneficiaries shall inform about the possibility of the thing seized. When in doubt
stores the thing to its police custody and the person who's on the issue of the case shall be
the claim about the possibility of applying this claim in the proceedings
(4) there is a danger that the case, which could not be released pursuant to paragraph
3, spoils, sells the collected funds will be saved to the cache
(5) the Guaranteed thing including money referred to in paragraph 4 shall be forfeited
State, unless entitled to followed her release within 3 months of
collateral or is not picked up within this period.
(6) the costs associated with safekeeping shall be borne by the person who took over the case.
The possession and use of dangerous substances, and Affairs
(1) the police and police schools may, for purposes of teaching, training, testing,
expert, expert and scientific-research activity, or for the performance of other
activities in the context of a task to acquire, hold filled, kept, manufactured, and
the use of hazardous substances, and Affairs and of human remains of ^ 11).
(2) hazardous substances and goods for the purposes of this Act, means the
in particular, explosives, explosive articles, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, poisons,
counterfeit payment instruments, stamps and securities or other
and take measures to prevent) unauthorized or inadvertent access to
hazardous substances and materials or their unauthorized use, destruction of
b) processes and keeps records of hazardous substances, and Affairs
(c) the technical documentation), organisational measures to ensure the
protection of dangerous substances and goods and to eliminate the risks of
the nature of this material for the safety of persons and property.
(4) a police officer is authorized to use and transport explosives and explosive
objects in the context of ensuring the safety of persons and property,
in particular, greater explosive disposal systems, when disposing of
the finding of ammunition or explosives, at a special service dogs, training in
the fight against the perpetrators of serious crimes, or if it is necessary to
the prevention or elimination of serious threats to public order and
(5) the weapons, ammunition and munitions including explosives, which are in schools and
school facilities intended for the education and training of police officers, are
weapons of the police. Weapon means a weapon, gunshot, including ammunition and
Accessories arms, explosive, special explosive course, breakthrough
a pyrotechnic device and special náloživo.
Interference of electronic communications
(1) the police can in order to remove an immediate threat to the lives of
or health of persons or imminent damage of great magnitude ^ 9)
to the extent necessary to interfere with the property and for the duration necessary
and) operation of electronic communication devices and networks
(b)) the provision of electronic communications services, or
(c) the operation of the radio service).
(2) the introduction of interference referred to in paragraph 1 to the competent territorial police reports
operating and information centre the integrated rescue system and
The Czech Telecommunications Office. To the extent necessary, inform about the completion of the
the operator's networks concerned and the interference of electronic communications services.
This does not apply if the provision of the information referred to in the first or second sentence
could affect the performance of the tasks of the police.
Entry to dwellings, other premises or property
(1) a police officer is entitled to enter without the consent of the user to the dwelling,
other premises or land and to perform the necessary tasks or other there
measures only if the thing does not tolerate delay and input there is
necessary for the protection of life or health of persons or to avert
a serious threat to public order and security.
(2) the Permission under paragraph 1 is also in the case of a police officer
and there is a reasonable suspicion that) at the place referred to in paragraph 1 is
(b) the person, or persecution)
(c)) date of entry into other premises or land, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect
that of an abused animal there.
(3) a police officer is entitled to for the purpose of entry to the place referred to in paragraph
1 this place open or otherwise accessible to him, in
If necessary, for the use of force.
(4) a police officer is obliged, when entering the dwellings, other premises or
land and during subsequent operations to ensure the presence of the non-participating
of the person; It may not do so, there is a risk of delay or could
endanger the life or health of the stakeholders.
(5) after carrying out operations or other measures is a police officer shall, without
undue delay, inform the user of the dwellings, other premises or
the land and ensure the security of the place, cannot do so
a user or other authorized person.
Access to the business premises
(1) a police officer is in the performance of a specific task of the police is entitled to
enter in the business premises to the premises, for which you can have
It is reasonable to consider that the present physical person, even after the end of
sales or operating time. This does not affect edit entry into private homes,
other premises or land.
(2) if it cannot be otherwise achieved compliance with the specific task of the police is to
a police officer authorized for the purpose of entry into the commercial establishment, this
establishment of open or otherwise it's accessible, in
If necessary, for the use of force.
Stop and take a tour of means of transport
(1) a police officer is entitled to stop the vehicle and perform its
and if the offender) chasing an intentional criminal offence, or
(b) If, after investigating the) perpetrators of intentional criminal offence or after matters of
such a crime originating in or with such a criminal offence
related to it,
has reasonable grounds for suspecting, that the means of transport, such an offender
or stuff is located.
(2) a police officer is entitled to stop the vehicle and perform its
tour, has reasonable grounds for suspecting, that the use of the transport
transport on the means of transport or in connection with the transport
means the crime was committed.
(3) a police officer is entitled to stop the vehicle and perform its
the tour, chased after the
and) people wanted, missing or illegally as the
the territory of the Czech Republic,
b) arms, munitions, explosives, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances and
(c)) matters originating in the crime or related to
has reasonable grounds for suspecting, that the means of transport, such person or
the thing is located.
(4) a police officer is entitled to in ensuring the safety of devices
public transport from attacks on their traffic and safety
passengers in these resources to inspect baggage, as well as
public transport resource, in order to determine whether they
It is not transported in a thing that could be used for such an attack.
Similarly, a person is entitled to carry out in order to determine whether the
such a thing nepřechovává.
(5) a police officer is entitled to in ensuring the safety of devices
public transport and in ensuring public order and
security in these resources to
and carry these devices),
(b)) free use of telecommunication equipment installed in
(6) a police officer is authorized to carry out inspections of transport
Open a resource or otherwise accessible to him, in
If necessary, for the use of force.
(1) if required to meet a specific task of the police is a police officer
entitled to instruct everyone to
and) as long as necessary on a policeman enter designated place (hereinafter referred to as
(b)) is the period necessary absence from the specified location, or
(c)) the period necessary remained in place, there is a serious
a threat to life or health.
(2) for the indication of the designated spots or borders may be used
technical means. If the technical means used belt with
marked "Police", is a statement referred to in paragraph 1.
AS REPORTED by the
(1) If, on the basis of the established facts, in particular with regard to the
the previous attacks, reasonably assume that the person is guilty of an
dangerous attack against life, health or freedom or separately
a serious attack on human dignity, is a police officer is entitled to report the
This person from the apartment or house inhabited together with the attack a vulnerable
a person (hereinafter referred to as "joint dwelling"), as well as from the immediate vicinity of the
the common dwelling. The police officer is entitled to deport that person in her
(2) Recognition lasts for 10 days from the date of its implementation. This time
cannot be shortened or with the consent of the affected person. The filing of an application for a
an interim measure under the law on special legal proceedings in
during the reporting period is extended until the date of recognition, acquisition of legal power
the Court's decision on this proposal.
(3) the officer shall notify the Reporting orally declared endangered person and
shall draw up a certificate of recognition to them passes against the signature. Part of the
a certificate of recognition is the definition of the area to which the reporting
by putting the identity of the persons affected and reported the letter of
the rights and obligations of the person and the address of the service reported the police,
You can pick up a copy of an official record recognition.
The refusal of the endangered or declared a person a certificate of recognition to take
or refuses to confirm in writing the receipt, a policeman this
the fact shall be indicated in the official record.
(4) if the person declared as reported by the present, learning about their rights
and obligations in connection with the reporting of her police officer will
the first contact. If possible, a policeman that person passes the confirmation of
as reported, otherwise it may take over the confirmation of the options
recognition and a copy of an official record of reporting to the appropriate service
Police; part of the lesson is also an indication of the address of this unit.
(5) if the person declared with banishment, can against him on the spot
to file the opposition, the police officer shall indicate in the certificate of recognition. A police officer
opposition passes without undue delay, the regional directorates competent
According to the place of recognition (hereinafter referred to as ' the competent regional Directorate ").
The reported person may within 3 days of the receipt of the certificate of recognition
submit to the competent regional Directorate of the objections in writing. The time limit for
the opposition period starts to run from the day following the date on which the
acceptance certificate of recognition and is considered to have been observed if they are
objection no later than on her last day passed to a carriage or
submitted to the competent regional Directorate. About this law officer
instruct the person before passing the declared certificate of recognition.
(6) if the Court finds the relevant regional Directorate of the conditions for recognition
have not been met, the recognition ends and shall inform the affected
declared and the person without undue delay.
(1) the reported person is required to
and leave immediately) space set aside by a police officer in the
(b)) to refrain from entering the area under (a)),
c) refrain from intercourse or making contact with an affected person,
d) issue to the officer at his challenge all the keys from the common dwelling,
A police officer reported the person will learn about the consequences of disobeying the call by
(d)) ^ 13).
(2) the reported person has the right to
and take a common) dwelling things used her personal need,
personal valuables and personal documents before meeting the obligations under the
paragraph 1 (b). and)
(b)) to take over the recognition of the common dwelling things referred to in subparagraph
and) and things necessary for its business, or for the exercise of the profession; the right to
can be redeemed once and only in the presence of a police officer, a police officer on the
exercise of this right shall inform in advance the affected person,
(c) verify the implementation of recognition in particular) on the emergency number 158,
(d) a copy of the official's) pick up the record of reporting to the appropriate service
(3) a police officer shall provide the reported person without undue delay information
on the possibilities of its further property and in this context, the necessary
synergy. From this person further requests the address for service.
The police officer shall instruct the affected person
and filing for) the possibility of interim measures under the Act on
special judicial proceedings,
(b)) the possibility of using psychological, social or other services in
the area of assistance to victims of violence and
(c) the effects arising from the placing) knowingly false information to which
the police officer making the statement.
(1) the territorial scope of area to which the recognition refers, shall determine
police officer according to the degree requirement effective preventive protection of the person
at risk of attack. If as a result of recognition of a compromised operation object or
disabled employment reported by people, a police officer about this fact
without delay, notify the operator object, or the employer reported
persons with a view to the adoption of the necessary measures.
(2) in the implementation of actions related to the reporting officer shall ensure
the presence of stakeholders; This does not apply if there is a danger of
(3) within 24 hours after the entry of a police officer in the common dwellings shall send
a police officer a copy of the official record of reporting to the competent intervention
^ 14) and the center of the Court, which is competent to decide on the application for a
an interim measure under the law on special legal proceedings. If
in a joint dwelling lives a minor, shall send a copy of an official record
about the recognition in this period to the competent authority of the social and legal protection
(4) a police officer within a period of 3 days of recognition will check whether the reported
the person complies with the obligations resulting from recognition.
(5) on the tasks and measures draws up a police officer, the official record.
ENSURING THE SECURITY OF THE PROTECTED BUILDINGS, PREMISES AND PEOPLE
Ensuring the security of protected objects and spaces
(1) the police ensures the security of protected objects and spaces. Range
ensuring the safety of the President on a proposal from the Minister of police
Depending on the security situation and possible threats.
(2) the protected object and space means the objects and spaces
of special importance for the internal order and security, which
the Government shall decide; protected object and space also means the objects
and areas for which such protection stems from an international treaty.
(3) in the protected object or space shall be considered an object or
the space, which does not comply with the condition referred to in paragraph 2, for the duration of his
the immediate threat. Police ensures the protection of such an object
or area as long as necessary. About ensuring this protection shall act
the police President, and if the thing does not tolerate delay, the police officer conducting the
(4) in ensuring the safety of the protected object or space is
a police officer is entitled to
and the reason for the entry of a person) into an object or space,
(b) the identity of the entrant) or based on person
(c)) to inspect the inserted or the suit stuff,
(d)) to stop entering or outgoing transport and make
e) to inspect the entering or outgoing person
(f)) for a period of residence of a person in the object or area to remove her weapon.
Ensuring the security of designated persons
(1) Police in carrying out their tasks, safety
and constitutional factors) of the Czech Republic, if so provided by the Government,
(b)) when persons protected residence on the territory of the Czech Republic according to the
(2) in ensuring the safety of the person protected under paragraph 1 or
the person that is provided by the short-term protection, is a police officer shall be entitled to
and to inspect persons) baggage, things, means of transport or
object located within the space from which it would be possible to compromise
the safety of the protected person, and such an area and
(b)) to verify compliance with hygienic limits of indicators of drinking water, food, and
dishes, as well as meeting all hygiene requirements on the performance of an epidemiological
major activities ^ 15) if they are to be used for the needs of protected
of the person.
(3) the Examination of the person referred to in paragraph 2 (a). and the police officer is entitled to)
do this if this person to his call immediately leaves the space as
paragraph 2 (a). and) or if there is a risk of default.
(4) the inspection of the object is a COP authorized to perform only with the permission of
the owner or user. Without that permission, the police officer is entitled to
carry out, if there is reason to suspect that the object of the attack to threaten
the safety of the protected person.
(5) inspection of the object, luggage, things and means of transport shall not
Watch a different interest than ensuring the safety of the protected person.
Short-term protection of the person
(1) the Short-term protection of persons for the purposes of this Act, the
and physical protection),
b) temporary change of residence
(c)) the use of security equipment, or
d) consulting-preventive action
(2) the short-term protection of persons shall provide the police in substantiated cases
the person apparently threaten to cause injury to the health or other serious danger
However, you cannot provide specific protection for people ^ 17) or are not met
the conditions for ensuring the security of the person pursuant to § 49 paragraph 1. 1 or
the conditions for the protection of the persons entrusted with the power of decision, pursuant to section 21.
Short-term protection of persons, in justified cases, will also provide
persons close to the person, which obviously threaten to cause injury to the health or other serious
danger. Short-term protection cannot be provided without the consent of the person
that is to be granted.
(3) in the event of imminent attack on life or health of a person
the police officer shall provide to that person a preliminary physical protection and shall inform the
the Police Department responsible for ensuring the short-term protection of persons.
TITLE IX OF THE
THE USE OF COERCIVE MEANS AND WEAPONS
The police officer is authorized to use coercive means of intervention and the gun,
He was trained to use.
Law enforcement resources
Law enforcement resources are
and) chords, punches and kicks,
(b)), slzotvorný, electric or other similarly, temporarily incapacitating
c) baton and another hit the resource,
(d) the means of having a throwing nature) of a firearm pursuant to other legal
Regulation with the temporarily zneschopňujícími effects
(e)) throwing a resource that does not have the nature of weapons pursuant to § 56 para. 5,
f) stopping the belt, zahrazení the path of the vehicle and other means to
violent to stop vehicles or to prevent the departure of the vehicle,
g) extrusion vehicle
h) extrusion shield
I) extrusion horse
to water, DJ/producer)
l) emergency výbuška,
m) blow gun
n) the threat of missiles by the gun,
about) a warning shot
q) means to prevent spatial orientation.
General conditions of use of coercive
(1) a police officer is authorized to use coercive means to protect
the security of their persons, other persons or property, or to protect the
(2) before using a law enforcement officer is obliged to invite the resource
a person against which zakročuje to refrain from infringement, in
warning that law enforcement resources will be used. This does not apply in
the case of the use of the device to prevent the departure of the vehicle. From challenges with
a warning may be omitted if it is vulnerable to the life or health of a person
and the surgery does not tolerate delay.
(3) a police officer is authorized to use coercive means, that
and achieve the purpose of the investigation) will allow the surgery and
(b)) is necessary to overcome the resistance or attack a person against whom
(4) electric law enforcement officer is hereby authorized to use the resource
only if the use of other coercive was apparently not
sufficient to achieve the purpose of the reference to the surgery.
(5) a police officer when you use coercive shall ensure that
the person did not cause the injury obviously disproportionate to the nature and danger of her
of the infringement.
The use of handcuffs and the means to prevent spatial orientation
The police officer is entitled to use handcuffs and a means to prevent spatial
the orientation also to confine persons
(b)) ^ 3) withheld,
(c)) ^ 3), arrested
d) supplied to the imprisonment, detention, security
the protective treatment or protective care ^ 3) or
(e)), taken by a police officer to perform the procedural acts from custody or power
imprisonment, protective security detention, treatment or
If there is reasonable concern that may be compromised the safety of persons, property or
the protection of public order, or that the person tries to escape. The police officer is
entitled to use the cuffs fastened to each of two or more people.
Means to prevent spatial orientation is a police officer is entitled to use
only, if the purpose of the Act cannot be achieved otherwise.
Use of the resource to a violent stop, or prevent its
(1) a police officer is entitled to use the resource to a violent stop
vehicle or prevent his departure
and) to stop the vehicle, the driver of the vehicle to a halt through challenge
under another law ^ 10) the vehicle does not stop, or
(b)) to prevent the departure of the vehicle within the framework of the procedure against the person whose
personal freedom is to be limited, if it can be assumed that this person
attempts to use the vehicle to escape.
(2) a police officer when you use the resource to a violent stop vehicles shall ensure
in order to prevent a threat to life or health of other people and to life or
the health of the person against whom the surgery, would be threatened only in the necessary
The use of weapons
(1) a police officer is entitled to use the gun
and the need to defend or) in dire need,
(b) if the dangerous offender), against which the zakročuje, on its
challenge or is reluctant to leave his hiding place,
(c)) to prevent escape of dangerous offenders, which cannot other
in a way,
(d)) if it cannot be otherwise overcome active resistance to defeat its
a serious surgery,
e) that turned violent attack that endangers the guarded or protected
an object or space,
f) cannot be otherwise withhold the means of transport, whose reckless driver
riding seriously endangering the life or health of people and on the challenge or
the signs given by other legislation ^ 10) won't stop
(g)) if the person against whom it was used the threat of law enforcement resource
facing a firearm or a warning shot, disobeying
Police officers in order to ensure the safety of his own or other
a person, or
h) for disposal of the animal-threatening the life or health of a person.
(2) the use of weapons in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 (b). a) to (f))
permissible only on condition that the use of coercive, it would be
(3) before using the weapon in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 (b). a) to
(e)) is a COP must ask the person against which zakročuje to
refrain from infringement, with the caveat that the weapons will be used.
From the alert prompts may be dispensed with in the case that life is at risk or
the health officers or other persons, and the urgent procedure.
(4) the use of weapons is the police officer must consider the need to be cautious
in particular, to endanger the lives of other people and as much as possible to save the life of a person,
against whom the action is directed.
(5) the Weapons under this title means, including ammunition and ranged weapon
Accessories arms, with the exception of a throwing of the resource that has the nature of firearms
weapons under another law temporarily zneschopňujícími
effects on the gun puncture and fitting, explosive, special explosive subject,
breakthrough pyrotechnical device and special náloživo.
Duties of a police officer after the use of coercive or weapons
(1) after the use of coercive or weapons, in which there was a
injury to a person, the police officer shall immediately, as soon as circumstances permit,
to provide the injured person first aid and provide medical treatment. Further
is required to make urgent acts or other measures, in order to be
duly clarified the legitimacy of the use of weapons.
(2) Procedure, which has been used coercive or
weapons, a police officer shall, without delay, report them to your manager and
write up an official record of it, stating the reason, progress and outcome of their
the use of the. Official record did not list when you use the bonds pursuant to § 54.
(3) the head of the Police Department is obliged to notify without undue
delay of the competent public prosecutor about the injury or death of a person
or of the damage rather than the minuscule ^ 9), caused by the use of an enforcement
resource or weapons.
(1) when the interception obviously pregnant woman, person, apparently a great age,
a person with obvious physical defect or disease or to a person apparently under the age of
15 years must not be a policeman to use punches and kicks, slzotvorný, electric or
other similar temporarily incapacitating means, baton or other attack
resource resource having the nature of, throwing a firearm under another
legal regulation with zneschopňujícím effect, temporarily throwing resource
that is not the nature of the weapon under this Act, the extrusion of the vehicle,
extrusion shield, service dog, intervention výbušku, blow gun
weapons, the threat of missiles, a warning shot by the gun and the gun,
except when such persons immediately attack is life-threatening or
the health officers or other persons or threatens greater damage ^ 9) to property
and the danger cannot be averted otherwise.
(2) the limits referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply to the use of the slzotvorného
the resource intervention teeny and displacing vehicle and shield, if
used against a group of people.
Operation under a single command
(1) the procedure under a single command, decide on the use of enforcement
resource and weapons master of the zakročující unit. About how to use
coercive and weapons can also decide at the operative site
the parent of this Commander, that this decision takes command in the
the procedure is finished. The decision of the Commander of the unit and its zakročující
supervisor of use of coercive or weapons must be
zadokumentováno recording audio or in paper format.
(2) the Decision referred to in paragraph 1 shall pass upon the decision of the
having done so, the responsibility for fulfilling the obligations pursuant to § 57.
WORKING WITH INFORMATION
General provisions on the processing of information by the police
(1) the police handles in accordance with this Act and other legal
prescription information including personal data to the extent necessary for the
performance of its tasks.
(2) the information must be Processed by the police to secure from unauthorized
access, modification, destruction, loss or theft, misuse or
other unauthorized processing. The police also take the necessary measures
to ensure the safety and reliability of the operating information
the system. This does not affect obligations under any other legal
(1) the police may request necessary explanations from the person who may
to contribute to the clarification of facts important for the
and disclosure) of the offence and its perpetrators,
(b)) the discovery of the search or missing persons or things, or
(c)) preparation and performance measures to ensure the safety of persons protected
under this Act or any other law,
and, if necessary, to invite her to be in the defined period of time, or without
undue delay, if necessary, to the designated place to
the drafting of an official record of the filing of an explanation.
(2) if the person is on the basis of the challenges is the policeman is obliged to with this
person without undue delay, to draw up the official record of the explanations.
(3) submission of explanation from a person shall not be required if the
violated by law or by a State recognised by the obligation of professional secrecy,
unless this requirement by the competent authority or, in the
the interest of this obligation has, a dispensation. The person may deny an explanation
only if yourself or the person caused in danger
the risk of criminal prosecution or penalty for an administrative offense.
(4) who will come for the challenge referred to in paragraph 1 shall be entitled to reimbursement of the
the necessary expenses and compensation for loss of earnings. To pay the police.
Entitlement to the refund is not the one who came only in its own interest, or
for its infringement. Entitlement to the refund shall expire, if it
a person shall not apply within 7 days from the date on which the invitation referred to in paragraph 1
came; the person must be taught.
(5) If a person fails to comply without showing sufficient cause or without serious reasons
the challenge can be demonstrated. The official record of the filing of the explanation is
a police officer is obliged to draw up without delay after its presentation; After
drafting of this record, the police officer shall release the person.
(6) for a demonstration draws up a police officer, the official record.
(1) the police can, if this is necessary for the performance of its tasks, take
audio, image, or other records of persons and objects on the
locations of publicly available and sound, image or other record of
during the Act.
(2) if the records referred to in paragraph 1 established the Permanent
automated technical systems, police information on the establishment of such
systems shall publish in an appropriate manner.
Proof of identity
(1) proof of the identity of the means of proving the names, or names,
full name, date of birth, and if necessary also the address space of the Permanent
residence addresses of the place of stay or residence address abroad, native
number and nationality. The scope and method of detection of personal data
must be proportionate to the purpose of identification.
(2) a police officer is entitled to require them to demonstrate the identity of the person
and) suspected of having committed a criminal offence or an administrative offence,
(b)) shall mean, in the space, which can reasonably be assumed that in the
It deters foreigners without permits to stay in the territory of the United
(c) the mean for no reason) in the immediate vicinity by the police-protected
area or in a place from which to effectively threaten the space,
(d)), from which the required explanation,
(e) a description of the search or) corresponding to the missing persons,
f) entering the police protected object or space, or to
where a police officer is not allowed, or from this object, space
or places based on,
g) which is publicly accessible on site gun and suspected,
that the weapons may be used to violence or being threatened with violence,
h) shall mean, in the vicinity of the place where the offence has occurred,
or administrative offense, to a fire or other emergency,
I) which is to be presented at the request of a competent authority in another
Law ^ 6)
j) which is the notifier suspicion of having committed an offence or a
the administrative offense,
k) at the request of another person who has a legal interest in the identification,
as well as the person who asks a police officer about the proof of identity, and
personal information to the person who asked for proof of identity, or
l) in the performance of another task, if it is necessary to protect the safety of
of persons and property, public order, or for the prevention of crime
(3) the refusal of the person referred to in paragraph 2 to prove their identity or
If he can't prove it, even after the provision of the necessary adequate synergies
and a police officer cannot determine his identity by performing the Act in place, it is
authorized person to showcase to perform operations to determine its
identity. The assistance necessary to prove the identity of the police officer
provide in the manner and to the extent that is not marred by the purpose of the Act.
(4) if the identity of the person presented to determine on the basis of notified
even in the available data files, it is a police officer authorised to obtain
the information necessary to identify the shooting of fingerprint
the discovery of the body's fingerprints, characters, by measuring the body, taking
image, audio, and other records and the removal of biological samples
allowing getting information about the genetic equipment.
(5) if the Act referred to in paragraph 4 for the resistance of the people is
a police officer is entitled to this resistance to overcome. How to overcome the resistance must
be proportionate to the intensity of the resistance. To overcome the resistance of the person cannot, in the case of
taking a blood sample or other similar act associated with the intervention into the body
(6) If a person places detected missing, inform the
a police officer with the consent of the person who reported the person missing.
Without the consent of the police missing persons to the notifier that the search
After the missing person was terminated. If the legal capacity of missing persons
limited, the policeman about the identification of missing persons, who
missing persons reported, and its guardian.
(1) presentation of persons shall not exceed the period necessary to determine
her identity. If the police officer does not detect the identity of the person, or within 24 hours
from the presentation, is obliged to dismiss it.
(2) the acts and measures draws up a police officer, the official record.
Obtaining personal data for the purpose of future identification
(1) the police may, in carrying out its tasks for the purpose of future identification
and those accused of committing) intentional crime or persons
that was communicated to the suspect ^ 18) for such an offence,
(b)) persons in imprisonment for committing intentional
of the offence,
(c) the person to whom it was) saved protective treatment or security detention,
(d)) persons found, after which opened a quest and whose legal capacity is
scan your fingerprint fingerprints, collected physical characters, perform measurements
the body, take video, audio, and similar records and remove
biological samples allowing getting information about the genetic equipment.
(2) if the Act referred to in paragraph 1 for the resistance of the people is
a police officer after previous futile challenge entitled to this resistance to overcome.
How to overcome the resistance shall be proportionate to the intensity of the resistance. To overcome the
the resistance of a person cannot, in the case of taking a blood sample or other similar act coupled
with the invasion of bodily integrity.
(3) if the Act referred to in paragraph 1 carry out on the spot, police officer
authorized person to showcase for its implementation. After performing an action COP
the person shall be released.
(4) on the action draws up a police officer, the official record.
(5) the police personal data received under paragraph 1, as soon as the UE
processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevention, search
or detecting crime or prosecution of criminal offences or
ensuring the security of the United States, public order, or the internal
Getting information from registers
(1) the police may, to the extent necessary for the performance of a specific task request
from the administrator or processor register to provide information from the records of
operated on the basis of other legislation. Administrator registration or
the processor shall provide the information free of charge, unless other legal
prescription otherwise. Registration Manager or the processor are required to request
without undue delay, unless another law for
the provision of information to the police a different mode ^ 19).
(2) the police may, to the extent necessary for the performance of a specific task request
from the administrator or processor register to provide information from the database
participants publicly available telephone services ^ 20), agendového
the information system of civil registration certificates ^ 21) agendového
the information system records the travel documents of ^ 22) agendového
information system of the registration of diplomatic and service passports ^ 22),
agendového information system of population register ^ 23), registration of data on
toll ^ 24), real estate cadastre ^ 25), the basic registry
^ population of 33), the basic registry of legal persons, self-employed
individuals and public authorities ^ 33), the basic territorial registry
identification, addresses and real estate ^ 33), basic agendas registry authorities
public authorities and certain rights and obligations ^ 33), the information system
territorial identification ^ 33), road vehicle registry ^ 34), Central
road vehicle registry ^ 34), register of historic and sporting
vehicle ^ 34), register of drivers ^ 10) and the central register of drivers ^ 10)
manner allowing remote and access; in the case of
agendového information system of civil registration certificates and
agendového information system registration of travel documents can be
provide the information only in a manner allowing 24/7 access; in
If Subscriber database publicly available telephone services,
information shall be provided in the form and within the scope of other legal
Regulation ^ 20).
(3) the police may, in the cases provided for by law and to the extent necessary
for the performance of a specific task to ask of legal or natural persons
providing a public communications network or publicly available
electronic communications service providing traffic and location
the data in a manner allowing remote and 24/7 access, unless the
another law ^ 20) otherwise. These persons are required to comply with the request
without undue delay, in the form and within the scope of other legal
(4) the police asking for the provision of the information referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 only
in a way that will allow the police to keep identification information about the Department
the police or a police officer, to provide the information requested, and the
the purpose for which it was to provide the information sought, for at least 5
years of age. Of the facts in the first sentence are administrator registration or
processor required to maintain confidentiality.
(5) in order to ensure the protection of persons, of which can reasonably be expected
that could be vulnerable to her life or health, to the quest for
search or missing person or for the purpose of preventing the disclosure of
the activities of the police may request from the police or the Ministry of
the processor or the administrator registers kept under other laws,
regulations to notify the police, each issue of personal data.
Obtaining information in connection with the investigation and detection of offences
(1) the police are in connection with the detection and investigation of the offence
entitled to require
extract from the register) and a criminal record in cases in which the
previous prosecution could lead to the assessment of the deed as a
(b) implementation guidance) examination is suspected of influencing
alcohol or other addictive substance by using a breath test or
the collection of saliva or sweat,
(c)) to determine the professional medical examination of alcohol or other addictive
substances, including blood, urine, saliva or sweat, even in the case that
a person cannot be in advance for her health to leave to the relevant acts
(d)) other professional representation.
(2) a police officer is also authorised to carry out an inspection of the place of the offence,
inspection, things related to the spáchanému of the offence and in relation to the
the discover and provide clues.
(3) the Acts referred to in paragraph 1 (b). b) or c) is a person required to
to submit, if it is not associated with a risk for the health.
(4) the blood sampling must be carried out, if so requested by a person suspected of
of the offense.
The search for persons and property
(1) the police performed as part of the fulfilment of their tasks, the search for persons
and matters in order to find out where these people or things are located, or
to identify persons, bodies, parts of the human body or skeletal
finding an unknown identity.
(2) the police may request for the purpose of proceedings brought by the quest for the specific
the search or the missing person and in order to determine a person's identity
unknown identity or the identity of the corpses found the provision of
traffic and location data from the legal or natural person
providing a public communications network or publicly available
electronic communications service in a manner allowing remote and
24/7 access, unless another law ^ 20) otherwise.
Information shall be provided in the form and within the scope of other legal
Regulation ^ 20).
(3) for the purposes of the proceedings brought by the police can search for a specific search or
missing person claim from
and bank transfer data) the time and place of use of an electronic payment
Search resource or missing persons,
(b)) health insurance or health services provider
provide information about the time and place of the provision of health services to the
to the person.
(4) the information received under paragraphs 2 and 3 may be used only for the purposes of
determine the time and place of residence of the person.
(5) the police may, for the purpose of identifying unknown bodies apply
the provision of data from medical records.
Gaining knowledge about crime
(1) a police officer before the start of operations of criminal proceedings ^ 3) of your own
initiative or at the initiative of any other person or authority for the purpose of
obtain knowledge about crime, reveals and searches if it is
necessary, documents the fact, suggesting that it was committed
a criminal offence. In the context of the activities referred to in the first sentence is required to prevent
(2) a police officer in the performance of the activities referred to in paragraph 1 shall act in accordance
This Act, for the use of the permissions and resources therein.
(1) the interest environment for the purposes of this Act, the environment, in
which can reasonably be expected to obtain knowledge relevant to
preventing, detecting and documenting of crimes, detection
their perpetrators and to prevent these crimes.
(2) gaining knowledge from the environment is the work of a police officer,
that concealment of the true purpose of its activities, actively seeks
documenting and evaluating knowledge about the environment and persons of pet in it
moving. Within this activity, the police officer is entitled to use the
support operatively-search resources.
The Police Department, whose mission is to fight terrorism, may for the purpose of
prevent and detect specific threats in the area of terrorism in
extent necessary, apply from
and) legal or natural persons providing a public communications network
or providing publicly available electronic communications service
the provision of traffic and location data in a manner allowing
remote and 24/7 access, unless another law ^ 20)
otherwise; information shall be provided in the form and within the scope of any other
law ^ 20),
(b) bank transfer data) the time and place of use of an electronic payment
(c)) or health insurance providers of health services
provide information about the time and place of the provision of health services.
A specialized police unit designated by the Chief of police may, for
the purpose of criminal proceedings or for the purposes of criminal proceedings request
from the tax authorities the information obtained in the administration of taxes, if necessary
for the performance of a specific task in the area of the fight against corruption, terrorism,
organised crime, tax, financial, and serious economic
crime and the legalization of the proceeds of crime. The provision of
information under this provision is not a violation of the obligations of the
confidentiality under the tax code.
Support operatively-search resources
The police officer is in the prevention of criminal offences, while gaining knowledge about
crime, in connection with criminal proceedings and in connection with
by providing short-term protection of the person entitled to use support
operatively-search resources, which are
(b)) covering resources,
c) safety technology,
(d)) special funds.
(1) Informant means a natural person, which provides police
the information and services in a way that has not been divulged to her
cooperation with the police.
(2) the Informant can provide for its operations, financial or material
Cover means means the thing, including the cover of the document space or
activity for the concealment of the actual identity of the person, to prevent
disclosure of its activities or the concealment of the activities of the police.
The cover document
(1) the code is a document for the purposes of this Act, a Charter,
or other document used for the concealment of the actual identity of the person,
to prevent disclosure of activities, covering the resource or security
techniques to the concealment of police activities or for other similar purposes.
(2) a cover document must not be a Deputy or Senator card, Member
the Government, the Governor of the Czech National Bank, a member of the Supreme Audit
the Office of Inspector of the Office for personal data protection and the judge of the constitutional
the Court service card of the judge and public prosecutor and proof a person living
or the deceased.
(3) if it is due to the nature of the document pane, the police
or to the extent necessary to ensure the Department in information systems
conducted under other legislation insert, change, or delete
the necessary data and in justified cases blocking ^ 26) of such data.
These data do not indicate separately and together with the other shall be
personal information, if the police or the Ministry of State otherwise. The authorities of the
public administration at the request of the police or the Ministry shall issue the cover document
and in connection with the provision, use and termination of use
shall carry out the necessary measures. It shall act so as not to
disclosure of the activities of police or Ministry.
(4) a document issued by the police or procures or Ministry
the consent of the Minister. The Ministry keeps records of cover documents.
Security technology means the technical resources, equipment and
the files that are used in order to prevent or remove threats to
public order and safety.
(1) Special funds earmarked financial means
the resources that are being used to pay for certain expenses in
with regard to obtaining knowledge of the crime, the use of
the support resource, use search operatively operatively
search resources by the criminal procedure code ^ 3), and in the context of the
by providing short-term protection of the person. On the management of special
the funds are not subject to laws governing
management of the funds of the State.
(2) a police officer handle with special funds is
obliged to dispose of them economically and in accordance with the purpose for which they were
Transmission of information
(1) the police passes the national member of Eurojust, the national
the Security Bureau, the intelligence services of the Czech Republic, military
the police Ministry, the prison service of the Czech Republic, the Customs Administration
The United States and the other institutions of the public administration information including
the information processed in the police registers, which has
performance of their duties, if it is necessary for the performance of tasks within their
the scope of the.
(2) the police will not pass the information, if it endangers the fulfilment of the tasks
Specific provisions on the processing of personal data by the police
(1) the police can handle the personal data, including sensitive data without
consent of the person to whom such data refer (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"),
If it is necessary for the performance of its tasks.
(2) to collect data on racial origin, religious or political
the conviction of belonging to a law not prohibited by any association or
sexual behavior can be only if it is necessary for the purposes of the investigation
a specific offence or an administrative offence.
The transmission or disclosure of personal information
(1) the police passes or exposes personal information,
and) if provided for by this Act or other legislation, international
contract or directly applicable provision of the European Union,
(b)) If a transfer or disclosure of personal information necessary to remove
significant threat to the safety of individuals or the public order, or
(c)) if it is in favour of the person to whom the personal data refer, and this
the person gave consent to the transmission or making available or can be its consent to the
reasonably be expected under the circumstances.
(2) in the case referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and) can be personal information to
recipients without the request, unless otherwise provided by other law, international
contract or directly applicable European Union otherwise. In the case of
referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), you can transfer personal information to a recipient without
request. In the case referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (c)), you can transfer personal data
only recipients on the basis of a written application, which must contain the purpose,
for which personal data are to be transmitted.
(3) if possible, connect to the transmitted personal data information on the
final decisions of the bodies active in criminal proceedings, if
These data are related.
(4) False or inaccurate personal information cannot be passed; unverified
personal data when passing marks and indicate the level of their
reliability. If the transmission of false or inaccurate
information about the police without undue delay informs the recipient of these
of the data.
(5) the recipient of the personal data is entitled to process personal data for
any purpose other than for which they were transmitted or made available, a
the conditions that the police with such processing agrees.
(6) the police can even without request, transmit or disclose personal data in the
and in the use of information system) created by the States, which are
bound by the international treaties concerning the Elimination of controls at the common
borders and the relevant regulations of the European Union ^ 27) (hereinafter referred to as
"Schengen information system"), to the extent and for the purpose stated
These international treaties and the rules of the European Union, or
(b)) on crime prevention, examining the facts
indicating that a crime has been committed, the detection and
investigation of criminal offences, or in ensuring public order and
1. the International Organization Interpol,
2. The European Police Office
3. foreign security corps, or
4. the competent authority or institution of the Member State of the European Union in
the extent and for the purposes laid down in an international treaty or the regulations
The European Union on police cooperation
(7) the police may transfer or disclosure of personal information to another
State or international organization to impose conditions resulting from the
This or another Act concerning the processing of the transmitted or
made available the personal data.
(8) the police may also
and agree to) have been through another State or
international organizations passed personal information that the police state
or international organization transmitted the third State or international
the Organization; such approval may be granted and, in General,
(b)) to require from another State or an international organization for information about
the processing of personal data transmitted.
(9) for the transfer of personal data to a foreign country under this Act shall
does not require a permit Office for personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as "the authority")
under other legislation.
The processing of personal data processed in the framework of the European Union
(1) the police in accordance with the relevant EU regulation on police
cooperation in carrying out its tasks, processes the personal data made available
a) Member State of the European Union or the State of the associated international
Agreement for the implementation of the Schengen provisions (hereinafter referred to as "associated with the
State ") or made available or transmitted to the Member State of the European
Union or an associated State, or
(b)) authority established under the Treaty or of the Treaty on
the functioning of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the ' European authority ') or information
the system established under the Treaty or of the Treaty on
the functioning of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the "European information system") or
made available or transmitted to the European authority or the European
information system, to the extent and under the conditions laid down by law.
(2) the police when processing personal data made available or transmitted to the
in accordance with paragraph 1 complies with the conditions laid down by the transferring authority on the
the basis of the relevant legislation of the European Union on police cooperation.
(3) if it is to comply with the conditions laid down by the regulation of the European
Union of police cooperation must consent or comments by the Member
State of the European Union, the associated State or of the European authority, police
provides that Member State of the European Union, the associated State or
the European authority of a reasonable period in which to submit the consent or
observations, and warns him that if their observations within the prescribed period
does, it is considered that, with the further steps envisaged agrees.
Disclosure of personal information
The police may disclose personal information
a) to the extent necessary to perform the duties of the police in the context of the
1. ensuring the safety of the Czech Republic,
2. the said persons, or
3. Prevention and retrieval of criminal activity, or
(b)) for the purposes of the prevention and avoidance of serious threat to public
order and security.
Examination of the need for the further processing of personal data
(1) the police at least once every 3 years will examine if the personal data
processed for the purposes of § 85 continues to be necessary for the performance of its
the tasks in this area.
(2) the authorities responsible for criminal proceedings, the Ministry of Justice, the constitutional
the Court and the Office of the President of the Republic to the police within the limits of its competence
shall be kept informed for the purposes of verification referred to in paragraph 1 of its
final decisions, prescription of criminal prosecution, imprisonment
or decisions of the President of the Republic relating to criminal
proceedings, sentences or granted amnesty or grace.
Information about the personal data and correct false or inaccurate
of personal data
(1) on the written request of the Presidium of the police shall inform the applicant free of charge
the personal information relating to his person, and that within 60 days of its
delivery. The personal information made available or transmitted pursuant to § 80a
paragraph. 1 shall also indicate whether they were transmitted or made available the next recipients
and the nature of such a beneficiary.
(2) the Police Presidium at the written request of the person executes immediately after
the delivery free of charge
and repair, disposal), block, or additions of false or
inaccurate personal data relating to the person of the applicant or
the applicant shall provide an explanation. If the repair, disposal, by blocking the
or by adding the personal data would compromise the mission, pursuant to section 85,
the police may place these operations link to file repair
(b)) identification data relating to the person of the applicant if the applicant
their accuracy and cannot determine whether they are accurate or not.
This marking shall be removed only with the consent of the applicant or based on
the decision of the competent court or authority.
(3) a new application in the same case can be made soon as possible after the expiration of 6 months from the
submission of the application.
(4) the police requests referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 or fails to meet
only partially, if the communication has been compromised
and) carrying out a task pursuant to section 85,
(b)) of classified information, or
(c)) the legitimate interests of third parties.
(5) on the request of the applicant, in writing, inform the police. For information about the
the request shall state the reasons, except in cases where the
the applicant meets in its entirety. If meeting a request or
the notice on the non-compliance of the application has been compromised the task pursuant to section 85,
the police shall inform the applicant in writing that it does not process any personal
data relating to his person. Information about the execution of the request shall
include lessons learned about the fact that the applicant has the right to apply to the Office.
6) on the procedure for the execution of the request shall not apply the provisions of the administrative
the order of the administrative procedure.
Processing of data in the Schengen information system
(1) the police in accordance with the obligations of the United Kingdom resulting from the
international contracts for the removal of checks at the common borders and the
related European Union legislation ^ 27) performs the processing
information, including personal data in the Schengen information system.
(2) the Police Presidium operates the national section of the Schengen
information system and carries out the tasks of the institution centrally responsible for
the national Schengen information system and the tasks of the authority
ensuring the exchange of supplementary information to the records in the Schengen
the information system.
(3) the Police Presidium on application to the Court does, the State
Representative, customs authority or intelligence service submitted in accordance with
the Czech Republic's obligations arising on the basis of international conventions on
the removal of checks at the common borders and related
regulations of the European Union operation in the Schengen information system.
The operation shall, without undue delay and to the extent arising out of this
request. In the reasoned case will do so after prior consultation with the
authority proposing the appropriate operation.
Processing of personal information in the prevention, detection, search
crime and the prosecution of criminal offences and ensuring security
The United Kingdom, public order and internal security
(1) the police may, in the performance of their duties
and inaccurate or unverified) to handle personal information; If it is possible,
the police personal data indicated,
(b)) and process the personal data for any purpose other than for which it was
c) collect personal data openly and concealed in a manner or under
the pretext for another purpose or other activities,
(d)) to bring together the personal data have been obtained for different purposes,
in order to prevent the search, detection, crime and
prosecution of criminal offences, ensure the internal order and security
including the search for persons and property, and ensure the security of the United
of the Republic.
(2) the police handles the personal information referred to in paragraph 1, separate from
personal data processed in the performance of other tasks of the police.
When processing personal data pursuant to § 85 of the police
and) provides for the purpose for which the personal data are to be processed,
(b) without delay report the Office establishment) each registration, containing the following
the personal data; as part of this announcement is the name of the body responsible for
processing of personal data, the purpose of the registration, the categories of data subjects and
personal data, which are related to those entities, and a description of the measures to
ensure the required protection of personal data.
(1) the police shall keep personal information for the purposes referred to in section 85 for that
It is necessary for the purpose of their processing. To this purpose, pass away, personal
(2) the police destroy personal information,
and if further) are used when carrying out a task under this Act, or
This is the personal data that are part of the reference material, without
regardless of whether they are processed in paper or automated
the form, or
(b)) in the case of processing of personal data of the missing or the person sought,
on condition that the
1. the person was unaccounted for or sought repeatedly,
2. you can reasonably assume that will once again be missing or sought,
3. the personal data are processed in the performance of the tasks of the police in
connection with the crime.
(3) the police destroy personal information if it can be reasonably assumed that the
should the liquidation has been damaged the legitimate interest of the data subject. In this
If the personal data block and can be used only for the purpose which
prevent their liquidation.
The processing of personal data for the purposes of § 85 without
the data subject shall notify the police party at the moment is not
jeopardise the performance of the tasks of the police in connection with such purposes, for the of their
the needs of his personal data processed. Do not communication,
and where are these) data disposed of without undue delay after termination of the Agency
that threat, or
(b)) if the communication of such data was associated with a disproportionate effort.
Police in performing its tasks it cooperates with international organizations
Interpol, the European Police Office, the competent authorities and institutions
The European Union and its Member States and with other international
organizations with international criminal courts, international criminal
the tribunals, or similar international judicial authorities
meet at least one of the conditions specified in § 145 paragraph. 1 (b). (b)), and
(c)) of the law on international judicial cooperation in criminal matters,
foreign security councils and other relevant international
(1) in the framework of the police is the central authority for international police
cooperation of the Police Presidium.
(2) the Police Presidium is responsible for
and the performance of the tasks entrusted to the national) drive by the Convention based on article
K.3 of the Treaty on European Union, on the establishment of a European Police Office
(Europol Convention) and the related regulations and subsequent
The European Union,
(b)) of receipt of the exercise of the right of access to data that are
deposited with the European Police Office, and the request for a review of these
of the data.
The police can, at the request of a foreign security corps use
operatively-search) the support and resources in accordance with this Act,
b) operationally search means in accordance with other legal
Regulation of ^ 3).
(1) a foreign National Security Corps in may, under the conditions
the extent and in the manner laid down by international treaty to exercise on the territory of the
The United States privileges and duties of a police officer under this Act.
(2) with the consent of the police President and the competent authority of a foreign
the State can be used to the extent and under the conditions provided for in this Act or the
other legislation of foreign national security corps
and as an agent)
(b)) to perform the conversion, předstíraného
(c)) to keep track of people and things
(d)) to use security equipment,
(e)) for the implementation of the procedure against the perpetrators of serious crimes,
(f)) to ensure public order and safety in emergency
the safety situation, or
g) to ensure the security of protected space and objects or people
protected under this Act.
(3) if it is necessary to ensure public order and safety or
prevention, you can, with the consent of the police President and
with the agreement of the competent authority of the Member State of the European Union used to
the performance of these tasks to the extent and under the conditions laid down in this Act
or other legislation and regulations of the European Union police
foreign national security cooperation corps member
State of the European Union.
(4) if it is necessary to ensure the safety of air, rail, water
or road transport, with the consent of the police President and
the consent of the competent authority of a foreign State to use to the extent and for the
conditions laid down in this Act or other legislation
a national of a foreign security force.
(5) unless otherwise provided in an international agreement for something else, is a member of the
Foreign Security Corps entitled to continue the persecution
persons on the territory of the Czech Republic. Unless an international treaty
something different, of foreign national security corps
and) is obliged to immediately inform the police referred to in paragraph 6 and
to obey its instructions,
(b)) shall be obliged to immediately to instruct the police to stop under paragraph 6
(c)) shall be obliged to comply with the legal regulations of the Czech Republic,
(d)) shall be obliged to prove to the challenge the jurisdiction of the foreign
the Security Corps
(e)) is required to use clearly recognizable indication of nationality
such a choir,
(f)) must not enter into a dwelling, or to other sites publicly inaccessible,
(g)) is in the absence of police officers to the point of securing the persecuted
the persons referred to in section 26 para. 1 (b). I) shall be entitled to restrict the reasonable
the way her personal liberty, a person that does not have a weapon on him,
and the gun and in justified cases, withdraw a different thing.
(6) when performing the acts referred to in paragraphs 2, 3 and 5 controls a police officer specified by the
Police activity the foreign national security
the choir and for its activity corresponds to.
(7) for the purposes of compensation for damage incurred in connection with the implementation of operations
in accordance with paragraphs 2 to 4, the foreign national security corps
considered to be a police officer.
The police officer is authorised to operate in the territory of another State
and) under the conditions and to the extent and in the manner provided by an international agreement,
(b)) in the framework of peacekeeping or other operations that are involved in the Czech Republic
on the basis of the decision of an international organization of which the Czech Republic
a member or with which it has concluded the international agreement, or on the
the basis of the decision of the competent authority or institution of the European Union,
(c)) where it is posted to the fulfilment of the tasks of the police on the basis of the decision of the Minister of
with the agreement of the competent authority of a foreign State, or on request of the competent
authority of the foreign State.
The police can the operators referred to in § 89 provide classified information and
without the consent of the National Security Office. The provision of classified
the information does not take place through the central registry
of classified information under another law ^ 28).
DAMAGES AND COMPENSATION FOR THE PROVISION OF MATERIAL ASSISTANCE
(1) the State is obliged to compensate for damage caused by the police in connection with the
execution of the tasks; This does not apply if the damage caused to a person,
that its legitimate and proportionate to the infringement procedure.
(2) if it is guaranteed to be reciprocity, the State will pay the damage to another State
caused in its territory by a police officer seconded to the fulfilment of the tasks to
abroad. State shall be reimbursed by the Member State, an associated State or
the European body also damage in the event that such a State or institution
provide compensation for damage caused by the fact that the police handed over the inaccurate personal
data or handed over personal information in violation of the law, with the
take into account the possible error the recipient of personal data when you use them. Another
than a Member State or an associated State, will pay the State for the damage referred to in
the second sentence, only if it is guaranteed to be reciprocity.
(3) the State shall compensate for the damage
a) to a person who has provided assistance to the police or to the officer at his request
or with his knowledge; become the obligation to compensate for damage may
exempt only if caused the damage intentionally, the person
(b)) which a person has caused in connection with using the provided by the police
or the policeman.
(4) If a person referred to in paragraph 3 (b). and) to injury or
death, the scope and amount of compensation pursuant to the provisions of the civil
code. In cases worthy of special attention in addition to compensation
under the Civil Code provide a single extraordinary compensation.
(5) the State shall compensate for the damage on the matters that the person referred to in
paragraph 3 (b). and) was established in connection with the provision of this assistance.
In so doing, shall be reimbursed the actual loss by indicating in the previous state; If it is not
possible or advisable, is paid in cash. This person may be granted a
(I) reimbursement of the costs associated with the acquisition of new things to substitute for the thing
(6) compensation provides the Ministry of.
(1) for the provision of benefits in kind to help the person belongs to a cash alternative.
(2) in determining the compensation for the provision of benefits in kind assistance is based on the
Typically, the required compensation for the use of the same or similar kind
resource at the time of its granting.
(3) monetary compensation provides the Ministry of.
(1) anyone may notify the
and on the shortcomings in the activities) of the Police Department, a police officer or
employees of the police, or
(b)) to the fact that the officer or employee has committed a police
conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, the administrative offense or
(2) a police officer or Police Department must accept the warning. The police to
30 days from the date of receipt of the notice shall inform the person who made it,
the measures taken, if notice to the person so requests. Notification
of the infringement according to the code of criminal procedure this is not prejudice.
Review the use of interception and recording of telecommunications,
the use of tracking people and things, and the interference of electronic
(1) Control the use of interception and recording of telecommunications and
the use of tracking people and things under another law and interference
operation of electronic communications shall be exercised by the Chamber of Deputies, which
this purpose, the supervisory authority shall be set up. The inspection body shall be composed of
members designated by the Chamber of Deputies.
(2) the Inspection referred to in paragraph 1 shall carry out the inspection authority in the relevant
police departments, after prior notification to the Minister. Minister presents
supervisory body at least twice a year a report on the use of funds
referred to in paragraph 1, as well as on its request, with information about how to use these
resources. This does not prejudice the right of the supervisory authority to require
information and participation in the deliberations of the supervisory authority from other people.
(3) the Minister shall submit to the Government, to the competent Committee of the Chamber of Deputies and
supervisory body referred to in paragraph 1 once a year usage analysis tasks
referred to in paragraph 1.
(4) The procedure under this provision shall control the order does not apply.
PROTECTION OF THE NAME OF THE POLICE AND THE GRANTING OF GIFTS AND MEDALS
Protection of the name of the police
(1) unless otherwise provided by other legislation provides otherwise, may not be the word "police"
or the word derived from it contained
and in a business company)
(b)) in the name of the entity, or
(c)) in the name of the institutions or organizational articles of legal persons and other
(2) the derogation from the prohibition provided for in paragraph 1 may be granted by police
the President of the. The police President grants an exception, if the use of the word
"police" or words derived from it would jeopardise the reputation of the police
or was eligible to give the impression of a person or organization with respect
The award of gifts and medals
(1) a natural or legal person who has provided assistance to the police or
the officer, in particular when
and detection of serious crime),
(b)), or the apprehension of the perpetrator of a serious crime,
(c)) the detention of dangerous offenders,
d) procedure, aiming to protect the safety of persons and property, or
e) save a life, health or property, can be given a gift or a medal.
(2) the gift may be movable thing or a sum of money.
(3) grants the Minister of police, Dar President, Director of the regional
or head of Department Directorate of the police. Medal awarded to police
the President or the Minister.
(1) a natural person has committed the offence by
and on the spot) deliberately accessible misappropriates on the vehicle,
the vessel or aircraft, special colours and markings used
on business vehicles, vessels and aircraft, police or special
colour and markings probably interchangeable with him,
(b)), illegal locks or other benchmark benchmark
safety barriers with a force to a closed object or area, in
which houses the police, or to the object or area that the police
pursuant to § 48 protects, or
(c) breach of an obligation of confidentiality), pursuant to section 115.
(2) a legal entity or individual entrepreneur is committed by the administrative
and) contrary to § 99 paragraph 2. 1 and 2 uses the word "police" or a Word from
It derived in their name or business, or
(b) accessible to the public) in place of the unauthorized use of a vehicle,
the vessel or aircraft, special colours and markings used
on business vehicles, vessels and aircraft, police or special
colour and markings with it apparently interchangeable.
(3) for the offence referred to in paragraph 1 can be used to impose a fine of up to $ 50,000. For
administrative offence referred to in paragraph 2 (a). and) saves a penalty of up to 20 000 CZK and the
for the administrative offence referred to in paragraph 2 (a). (b) a fine of up to 50 000).
(1) in determining the amount of the fine on a legal person shall take account of the seriousness of the
the administrative offense, in particular, the way a criminal offence and its consequences, and
the circumstances under which it was committed.
(2) responsibility for an administrative offense shall cease, if the administrative authority about him
has commenced proceedings within 1 year from the date on which it learned, no later than
However, within 3 years from the date on which it was committed.
(3) administrative offences under this law in the first instance hearing
the local authority of the municipality with extended competence.
(4) The liability for the acts, which took place in the business
person or in direct connection with it shall be subject to the provisions of this
the law on liability of legal persons and sanctions.
(5) the penalty is due within 30 days from the date when the decision on its imposition
came into legal force.
(6) the Fines collected and enforced by the authority that is saved. Income from fines is
the income of the municipality.
the title launched
COMMON PROVISIONS AND TRANSITIONAL
(1) a police officer shall perform service in the uniformed service or in the civil
clothing, depending on the nature of the specific activities and the need for effective
performance of the tasks of the police.
(2) the Business uniform of a police officer is authorized to be worn only. Former
a police officer may, with the consent of the police President wear
staff uniforms with a distinguishing designation when appropriate
(3) special colour and marking the official vehicles, vessels
and the police and the aircraft seat belt marked "Police" according to § 43 para. 2
may be taken only by the police.
(4) the Ministry shall issue a decree
types and designs) uniforms,
(b) the business licences) specimens of the certificates to the police and employees badges
(c)) the way the outer labelling of the police,
(d) the mode of proof of jurisdiction)
e) special colour patterns and the designation of official vehicles,
vessels and aircraft, the police and the strips marked with "Police" according to § 43
f) requirements for consent to wear business uniforms with
a distinguishing designation, designation and distinct pattern suitable opportunities
in accordance with paragraph 2.
(1) an official record must be made without undue delay and shall
include the time, reason, progress and the circumstances of the Act. Official
a record must be kept for at least 5 years. The retention period referred to in
the second sentence is true for other alerts issued under this Act.
(2) the police officer shall issue, at the request of the person without undue delay in writing
confirmation of completion of the transaction. This obligation does not, until its fulfilment
do not allow the circumstances of the Act.
Police officers are authorized to carry out the tasks of the police to hold, carry and otherwise
use weapons of all categories established by other legislation ^ 29)
and security material under another law ^ 30).
Where in this act he talks about
and criminal offences) shall mean the conduct standard of
the crime committed by a person who is not criminally liable,
(b) examination of the person) shall mean natural persons carried out by the inspection
1. using direct physical contact or direct observation
drains into the body of that person, including guided tours of the clothing of the person and possessions
the things that this person has with him at the time of inspection,
2. a person of the same sex,
(c) search the person) means a natural person who is given by one of the
for legal reasons, the restriction of personal freedom, her place of residence is not
known and the police was published after her quest,
d) missing person, means a natural person, which can reasonably be
believing that her life is at risk or health, place of residence
It is not known and the police after it was declared a quest,
e) weapons, this means anything is possible to attack against the body
take stronger, unless otherwise provided by this Act.
(1) the discovery of the body of characters and body performed by a police officer or
an employee of the police of the same sex or the competent
a health care professional.
(2) Subscription of biological sample that is associated with the intervention into the body
integrity, done at the request of a police officer only technically competent
a health care professional.
(3) biological sampling shall be carried out in a manner that does not compromise
health of a person.
(1) the Act is entitled to make a police officer or an employee of the police in
(2) the procedure is allowed to perform only a policeman.
Everyone is obliged to, without undue delay and free of charge to follow prompts
or order or to comply with the request of the police or a police officer; This does not apply,
If this law or another law provides otherwise. If you cannot
the purpose of the call or the application to achieve for the resistance of the person is
a police officer is entitled to this resistance to overcome.
(1) a police officer or an employee of the police are obliged to maintain
confidentiality of the facts, that the performance of the tasks
the police, or in connection with them, and that in the interest of security tasks
in the interest of the police or other persons require that kept confidential prior to the
by unauthorized persons. This obligation continues after the termination of service or
of the employment relationship.
(2) any police officer or police department who request
to help, he is obliged, if it was duly instructed to disclose all
What is in the context of the requested or granted by the learned.
(3) the obligation of secrecy is not a police officer or employee
Police relied on against the police authority, Prosecutor, Court,
other potential congregation including the security state of the European
the Union, the control authorities under this Act and to the Ministry, if
the data necessary for the performance of their responsibilities under the Act, or
the international treaty.
(4) the obligation of secrecy shall be authorized to exempt the persons referred to in
paragraphs 1 and 2, the Minister or a person authorized by.
The use of police aircraft
(1) the Ministry of
and keeps records of the aircraft operated by) police (hereinafter referred to as "police
the aircraft ") in register police aircraft, allocates
the police aircraft registration mark and issue a certificate of registration
a police aircraft to the air register of police aircraft,
(b)) shall decide on the issuance of certificates of airworthiness, flight
eligibility of and checks on police aircraft airworthiness,
(c)) performs the airworthiness,
d) holds a certificate of airworthiness by the time of the defect in the
e) decide on the incompetence of the police and the flight of the aircraft to be withdrawn
certificate of airworthiness and of a valid certificate recognised as flight
issued by the other State,
f) consents to the test flying.
(2) an air index police aircraft is publicly available and
write the following information concerning a police plane
and) license plate,
(b) the type and serial number) of the police aircraft,
(c)) the other basic technical data laid down by the implementing
(d) the date of registration and deletion) of register police aircraft.
(3) investigating air accidents police aircraft performs
the Commission of experts designated by the Minister.
(4) if there is a risk of delay and not enough to the force and the means to
providing aircraft for the ambulance, the police
participate in the securing of aircraft for the ambulance.
(5) the Ministry shall issue a decree requirements for an application for the registration of aircraft
to register police aircraft, documents that is required to
accompany the application, technical information on police aircraft entered in the
Register police aircraft and model for a certificate of registration
a police aircraft to the air register of police aircraft.
The police operates a training, education, sports, recreation, and other
On the control activities carried out by the police to control the order does not apply,
unless otherwise provided by other law to the contrary.
(1) the exercise of the rights and obligations of labor relations of employees of the Czech
Republic, included to work in the police-manage the County transitions
the effective date of this Act at the Regional Directorate, whose
the territorial circumference is the same as with the municipal police-management circuit the County in
that was the employee on the day preceding the effective date of
This law included.
(2) the rights and obligations of the United States to be executed by the police administration
the region moving the effective date of this Act at the County
Directorate, whose territorial circumference is the same as the territorial circumference of police-
administration of the region, that these rights and duties.
(3) the rights and obligations of labor relations of employees whose
employment was terminated before the date of entry into force of this Act,
tackles Regional Directorate, whose territorial circumference is the same with land use
the girth of the police-management of the County in which this employee before
the end of the employment relationship for the last time.
(4) the Minister shall decide, before the date of the establishment of a new regional headquarters
basis of a proposal of the police President, jobs are
transferred from the Regional Directorate of the newly established regional
the Directorate. Employees who are assigned to these working
places, will go into the newly established regional headquarters with all rights
and obligations under the labour legislation.
(5) the date of the establishment of the new Regional Directorate
and the Minister shall determine the measures of assets), with which the individual regional
the relevant Directorate of the farm; the provisions of another legal
prescription ^ 31) is used, by analogy,
(b) the resources of the reserve fund account), the account of foreign funds, the account of the Fund
cultural and social needs of the Regional Directorate, whose competence
partially passes to the new regional headquarters, at 31. December
in the year are transferred to similar accounts with the newly established regional
the Directorate, in the range specified by the Minister in the measures referred to in
(a)); the newly established regional headquarters using these resources,
broken and handled in accordance with the budgetary rules ^ 32),
c) rights and obligations of the United States to be executed by the regional
the Directorate whose competence is transferred to the new county seat partially
the Directorate, at the newly established regional headquarters in the scope of
a Minister in the measures referred to in point (a)).
(6) the proceedings initiated by the Regional Directorate, whose territorial constituency is without prejudice to the
the establishment of a new regional headquarters, regional headquarters, it completes
under the rules for determining jurisdiction, it was appropriate to
the initiation of proceedings.
(7) the Minister may decide on the extent of the property to which it is the county seat of
the governance Directorate of the measures referred to in paragraph 5 (b). and)
in the event that it is necessary for the fulfilment of the task of the police.
A natural person, legal person or other organizations that do not meet the
limitation under § 99 paragraph 2. 1, are required to include your business name and
the names and the names of their directors and organizational articles in accordance with § 99
paragraph. 1 to 6 months from the date of entry into force of this Act, or
the same time to demonstrate to the authority, which maintains registers of legal entities and
other organisations and trade register an exception under § 99 paragraph 2. 2.
Shall be repealed:
1. Act No. 283/1991 Coll., on the police of the Czech Republic.
2. Act No. 288/2005 Coll., amending Act No. 283/1991 Coll., on the
Police of the Czech Republic, as amended.
3. Law No. 380/2007 Coll., amending Act No. 283/1991 Coll., on the
Police of the Czech Republic, as amended.
4. Government Regulation No. 395/1992 Coll., laying down more detailed editing
the relationship of the police of the Czech Republic to the authorities of the municipalities and municipal police.
5. Government Regulation No. 179/1993 Coll., on one-off special compensation
for damage to health or death in connection with assistance provided
Police of the Czech Republic or the municipal police.
6. Decree-Law No. 138/1998 Coll., on the protection of the constitutional factors, the United
of the Republic.
7. Government Regulation No. 276/2000 Coll., on the profession of Czech soldiers
States to carry out their law enforcement services in the Czech Republic Police
period from 15. 30. September 2000.
8. Government Regulation No. 467/2001 Coll., amending Decree-Law No.
138/1998 Coll., on the protection of constitutional officials of the Czech Republic.
9. Government Regulation No. 156/2002 Coll., on the profession of Czech soldiers
States to carry out their law enforcement services in the Czech Republic Police
period from 16. April 2002 to 30. June 2002.
10. Government Regulation No. 299/2002 Coll., on the profession of Czech soldiers
States to carry out the tasks of the police of the Czech Republic in the period 16.
November 2002 to 24. November 2002.
11. Decree-Law No. 381/2002 Coll., amending Decree-Law No.
377/2002 Coll., on the occupation troops of the army of the Czech Republic to carry out the tasks
riot police of the Czech Republic in the period to 15. September 2002.
12. Government Regulation No. 414/2002 Coll., on the profession of Czech soldiers
States to carry out their law enforcement services in the Czech Republic Police
period from 16. September 2002 to 30. September 2002.
13. Government Regulation No. 10/2003 Coll., on occupation troops the Army United
States to carry out the tasks of the police of the Czech Republic in the period up to 31 December 2006. March
14. Government Regulation No. 13/2004 Coll., on the profession of Czech soldiers
States to carry out the tasks of the police of the Czech Republic when exposed
accidents at nuclear power plants.
15. Government Regulation No. 87/2004 Coll., amending Decree-Law No.
138/1998 Coll., on the protection of constitutional officials of the Czech Republic, as amended by
Government Regulation No. 467/2001 Sb.
16. Government Regulation No. 30/2005 Coll., amending Decree-Law No.
138/1998 Coll., on the protection of constitutional officials of the Czech Republic.
17. Decree No. 290/1992 Coll., implementing Act of the Czech national
Council No. 283/1991 Coll., on the police of the Czech Republic.
18. Decree No 25/1998 Coll., on the police and proof of designation
belonging to the police.
19. Decree No. 25/2002 Coll., amending Decree of the Ministry of
the Interior No 290/1992 Coll., implementing Act No. 283/1991 Coll., on the
Police of the Czech Republic, as amended by Decree No 25/1998 Coll.
20. Decree No. 58/2002 Coll., amending Decree of the Ministry of
the Home Office No 25/1998 Coll., on the police and proof of designation
belonging to the police.
The effectiveness of the
1. this Act becomes effective on January 1. in January 2009, with the exception
the provisions of § 8 para. 2 and annex to the law, which will become effective
on 1 January 2004. January 2012.
2. The provisions of § 118 paragraph. 1 and 2, shall be valid until the end of March 31.
Vaidya in the r.
in z. Čunek in r.
Names and addresses of the Regional Directorate
1. The Regional Police Directorate of the city of Prague in Prague.
2. The Regional Police Directorate of the central region, based in Prague.
3. The regional police headquarters based in the South Bohemian region of the Czech
4. The regional police headquarters based in the Pilsen region Pilsen.
5. The regional police headquarters based in Karlovy Vary region
6. The regional police headquarters based in Ústí nad Labem region Ústí nad
7. The regional police headquarters in the Liberec region based in Liberec.
8. The regional police headquarters based in Hradec Králové region
9. The regional police headquarters based in Pardubice region
10. The regional directorates of the police of the Vysočina region, based in Jihlava.
11. The regional police headquarters based in the South Moravian region, Czech Republic.
12. The regional directorates of the police of the Olomouc region based in Olomouc, Czech Republic.
13. The regional police headquarters of the Zlín region based in Zlín.
14. The regional police headquarters based in the Moravian-Silesian region
Ostrava, Czech Republic.
Selected provisions of the novel
Article. In Act No. 273/Sb.
Narcotic substances, psychotropic substances or precursors that were to
the effective date of this Act, stored in the warehouses of regime
Police of the Czech Republic and which is no longer needed for further proceedings,
Police of the Czech Republic.
1) Act No. 361/2003 Coll., on the service relationship of members of security staff
choirs, as amended.
2) Act No. 262/2006 SB., labour code, as amended.
3) Act No. 141/1961 Coll., on criminal court proceedings (code of criminal procedure), in
4) Act No. 240/2000 Coll., on crisis management and amending certain acts
(emergency law), as amended.
5) Act No. 153/1994 Coll., on the intelligence services of the Czech Republic, in the
6) for example, Act No. 99/1963 Coll., the code of civil procedure, as amended by
amended, Act No. 141/1961 Coll., as amended
legislation, Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative code, as amended by Act No.
8) Act No. 326/1999 SB. on residence of aliens in the territory of the Czech Republic and
amendments to certain laws, as amended.
9) Act No. 140/1961 Coll., the criminal act, as amended.
10) Act No. 361/2000 Coll. on road safety and on
amendments to certain laws (road traffic law), as amended by
11) Act No. 256/2001 Coll., on the funeral industry and amending certain acts,
in the wording of later regulations.
13) Act No. 200/1990 Coll. on offences, as amended.
14) § 60a law No. 108/2006 Coll., on social services, as amended by
Act No. 29/2007 Sb.
15) Act No. 258/2000 Coll., on the protection of public health, as amended by
17) Law No 137/2001 Coll., on special protection of witnesses and other persons in
connection with criminal proceedings and on the amendment of Act No 99/1963 Coll.,
Code of civil procedure, as amended, as amended
18) section 179b of paragraph 1. 3 of Act No. 141/1961 Coll., as amended by Act No. 265/2001
for example, the law of 19) No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications in
as amended, Act No. 337/1992 Coll., on administration of taxes and
fees, as subsequently amended.
20) Act No. 127/2005 Coll., as amended.
21) Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on civil, as amended
22) Act No. 326/1999 Coll. on travel documents and on the amendment of Act No.
283/1991 Coll., on the police of the Czech Republic, as subsequently amended,
(the law on travel documents), as amended.
23) Act No. 133/2000 Coll., on registration of the population and the birth numbers and
amendments to certain laws (law on population register), as amended
24) Act No. 13/1997 Coll. on road traffic, as amended
25) Act No. 265/1992 Coll., on the ownership and other substantive
rights to real estate.
26) Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, as amended by
27) Convention, signed on 19 December. June 1990 in Schengen between the Belgian
Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, the French Republic,
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Kingdom of the Netherlands for the implementation of
the agreement signed on 14 July. June 1985 on the gradual abolition of checks
on the common borders.
Council decision 2005/211/JHA of 24 February 2005 February 2005 concerning the introduction of some
new functions for the Schengen information system, including in the fight against
Council Regulation (EC) no 871/2004 of 29 April 2004. April 2004 concerning the introduction of
some new functions for the Schengen information system,
view of the fight against terrorism.
28) Law No 412/2005 Coll., on the protection of classified information and on the
security, as amended.
29) Act No 119/2002 Coll., on firearms and ammunition, and amending
Act No. 155/2000 Coll., on the validation of firearms, ammunition and
pyrotechnical items and on the amendment of Act No 288/1995 Coll., on fire
weapons and ammunition (the Firearms Act), as amended by Act No.
13/1998 Coll. and Act No 368/1992 Coll., on administrative fees, as amended by
amended, and Act No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades
business (Trade Act), as amended, (the Act on
weapons), as amended.
30) Act No. 309/2006 Coll., on the management of security material.
31) section 20 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll., on the Czech Republic and its assets
in legal relations.
32) Act No. 218/2000 Coll. on budgetary rules and amending
certain related acts (budgetary rules), as amended by
33) Law No 111/2009 Coll., on basic registers, as amended by Act No.
100/2010 Coll. and Act No. 424/2010 Sb.
34) Act No. 56/2001 Coll., on conditions for the operation of vehicles on the road
roads and on the amendment of the Act No. 168/1999 Coll., on liability insurance
for damage caused by operation of the vehicle and amending certain related
laws (the law on the liability insurance of the vehicle), as amended by
Act No. 309/1999 Coll., as amended.