of 24 June. April 2014
on the conditions for the granting of official permission for the validation of the results
survey activities for the purposes of the Ministry of Defense
The Ministry of defence provides under section 20 (2). 2 of Act No. 200/1994 Coll.
about surveying and amending and supplementing certain laws related to
his introduction, as amended by law No 319/2004 Coll. and Act No. 189/2008
Request to grant official permission
(1) a written application for the granting of official privilege serves the applicant
The Ministry of defence (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry"). The applicant in the application form in addition to the
the formalities laid down in the administrative regulations shall specify the scope of authentication for
that has to be the official permission, for which calls for granted.
(2) the applicant shall attach to his application
and proof of proper termination) University studies in the field of
zeměměřického direction at least master's degree program,
(b) confirmation of professional) practice in the activities for which the
authentication requests to grant official permission, and that in the overall scope of the
at least five years,
(c) an overview of the results of the survey) activities, on which the applicant
He participated, together with their name, the calendar year and month
processing, serial number verification, under which any person
official permission (hereinafter referred to as the "officially authorized zeměměřický the engineer")
the result of the survey activities verified, and information about the address of the place where it is
documentation of the outcome of land measuring activities is stored,
(d) the result of the survey separately processed) activities of the area
out the activities for which the grant is sought official permission.
The content of the test
(1) the test for the granting of official permission (hereinafter referred to as "test")
broken down into the part of the General and special, and the defence of the applicant alone
the processed results of survey activities.
(2) in the General section of the test, validate the knowledge of the applicant in the areas
and) legislation of surveying and surveying and cadastre authorities, including
the scope of the Ministry in this area,
(b)), the general law of metrology and standardization, Defense
cataloguing and national quality authentication.
(3) in a special section of the test, the applicant demonstrates knowledge of the
geodetic reference systems) and the national map works binding
on the territory of the Czech Republic,
(b) the procedures for setting up,) the restoration or the movement of the points detailed
point field and the preparation of relevant documentation,
(c)) the procedures for the investigation and measurement items, which are the contents of
national map works for the needs of defence of the Czech Republic,
(d) documentation of results of survey activities) and its storage,
e) procedures for the calibration and matching apparatus and process
relevant documents about
(f) the procedures for setting spatial) positions, including their accuracy, and
(g)) and the procedures for the measurement of positioning changes, including their accuracy,
(h) the marking) procedures to ensure the completeness and accuracy of results
survey of activities
I) technical terminology in the area of enforcement of land measuring activities,
in particular, the performance of land measuring activities for the purposes of ensuring the defence of the
Of the Czech Republic.
(4) the applicant in defending separately processed results of survey
the activities of the specific reasons for the correctness of the procedures used in its construction.
Preparation for the test
(1) the place, date and time of the examination, the Ministry shall notify the applicant of the
not later than 14 days before the date of the test to the applicant on the specified address
for service in the written invitation.
(2) if the support test separately the Commission processed result
of land measuring activities according to § 1 (1). 2 (a). d) proposed by the applicant to the
defending inappropriate, make up the Ministry a written invitation by the
paragraph 1 of the challenge to the applicant not later than three working days before the
date of examination submitted to the Ministry of other suitable
separately, the processed result of survey activities.
How to perform the test
(1) the test is the oral and its progress and its publication are public.
(2) the test is closed before the professional trial by the Commission.
(3) before starting the test, the test verifies the identity of the Expert Commission
of the applicant.
(4) Support the Commission in the course of the trial shall proceed in accordance with the test
examination regulations issued by the Ministry. The Ministry of examination regulations
be made available in a manner enabling remote access.
(5) during the test and the result takes professional examination Board
(6) the Commission assesses the applicant's Professional test grade of "pass" or
"failed". The result of the test shall notify the applicant after its completion
the Chairman of the expert panel in the presence of all the members of the professional
the Commission immediately after the evaluation of the test during the test.
Repeat the test
(1) an applicant who fails the exam successfully, the Ministry shall determine the
the basis of its application, the term for a repetition of the test.
(2) for the determination of the term repeat tests, its content and the progress of the section 2
up to 4 are used similarly.
(1) for the determination of the term differential tests and its progress and repeat
section 3 to 5 are used similarly.
(2) the Ministry will examine the differences between the zeměměřickými activities for
the applicant seeks the grant of the authentication of official permissions,
carried out by the applicant in the Member State of origin and the zeměměřickými
the activities carried out in the Czech Republic, and education and training on
them. The applicant executes a test only in the extent of the differences.
section 7 of the
Form validation results of survey activities for the purposes of ensuring
defence of the Czech Republic
(1) validation of the outcome of the survey activities for the purposes of ensuring
defence of the Czech Republic officially authorized zeměměřický the engineer shall indicate on
all counterparts of land measuring activities result.
(2) verify the outcome of land measuring activities made out in analog
the form of the officially authorized zeměměřický engineer always be indicated on the last
side of each separate part of the outcome of the survey activities, which
contains the text. If such part consists of multiple batches, batches must be
firmly connected; bus leaves in this case officially authorized
zeměměřický engineer přelepí and shall affix his signature to a signature
the pacing of the page text over instead of binding.
(3) to indicate the validation outcome of land measuring activities officially joins
true zeměměřický engineer date of his copy and imprint it
used stamps, which bear the registration number of the authenticated
the result; the result of the verification of land measuring activities subsequently officially
true zeměměřický the engineer shall sign.
(4) the result of the Verification of land measuring activities in the official digital
the form carried out officially authorized zeměměřický engineer connectivity
the document in the form of a data message to the outcome of the survey activities
made out in a digital form or to the authorized conversion
the document "^ 1"), whose entry into force is the result of a survey of activity in the
analog form; message contains the text of the data according to § 16. 4 of the law
about surveying, date of preparation of the validation and the words "stamp
authorized zeměměřického engineer ". To the document in the form of a data message
officially authorized zeměměřický joins the acclaimed electronic engineer
signature ^ 2).
(5) for the document in the form of a data message, referred to in paragraph 4, as
the output data format uses the static output data format
text documents and static combined text and image
the documents referred to in the Decree on the details of the file services [data format
Portable Document Format for the long-term Archiving (PDF/A, the ISO
Decree No. 114/1997 Coll., on details of the application for the granting of official
permissions and requests about the demise of official permissions, and on the form of authentication
the results of the survey activities for the needs of the defense of the State, is hereby repealed.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on the thirtieth day after the date of its publication.
MGA. Stropnický in r.
1) section 22 of Act No. 300/2008 Coll., on electronic acts and authorized
conversion of documents.
2) § 11 (1). 1 Act No 227/2000 Coll., on electronic signature and
amendments to certain acts (the Act on electronic signature), as amended by law
No 167/2012 Sb.