The Czech Mining Authority
of 29 April 2004. December 1988
for the safety and protection of health at work and the safety in the
mining activities and in the activities carried out by using the
the surface of the
Change: 340/1992 Sb.
Changed: 8/1994 Coll.
Change: 236/1998 Coll.
Change: 434/2000 Sb.
Change: 142/2004 Sb.
Change: 298/2005 Sb.
Change: 240/2009 Sb.
The Czech mining Office lays down pursuant to section 5 (3). 3 and § 6 (1). 6 (a). and)
the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration:
PART THE FIRST
PART THE FIRST
The range of validity of the
(1) the Ordinance shall in accordance with the law of the European communities "^ 1a)
requirements to ensure the safety and protection of health at work and the
traffic safety (hereinafter referred to as "safety and service") in the
mining activities and the activities carried out by using ^ 1)
(2) the Ordinance does not apply to editing and refining of minerals carried out
in relation to their conquest of the ^ 2) and mining and oil and gas adjustment,
the mineral mining, drilling and liming on the geophysical work on the underground
storage of gases or liquids in natural rock structures and
in underground areas, saving the liquid waste and mine water into
natural rock structures and on the industrial use of thermal
the energy of the Earth's crust. ^ 2a)
Interpretation of the terms
For the purposes of this Ordinance shall be deemed to
and the burden of excessive weight of the subject), whose weight exceeds the
load carrying capacity of transport routes and to whose carriage is necessary to adopt measures
pursuant to section 159, paragraph. 1 (a). (j)),
(b)), the burden of excessive dimensions of course, which transportation or
handling spaces cannot be honored on the route set out in this
(c) the burden of excess) long course loading area vehicle in the longitudinal
the direction so that the vehicle for the connection to the next vehicle must be used
auxiliary connection device, such as a handle, the chain,
(d) work in the mining space) of the Earth's crust, such as Groove, lom, created
mining activities or search, exploration and exploitation of deposits
non-reserved minerals. For mining work does not constitute a search and
e) mining, unwanted and uncontrolled fire burning; for mine fire
the process of spontaneous combustion, and from that stage where his
fumes are able to compromise the health or lives of people or when the temperature of the
flammable material could be the cause of the explosion,
(f)) work surface mining the quarry for extraction of minerals,
g) incident a serious work accident, fatal event, fatal
operational accident and dangerous condition,
h) label the ban, warning, or information expressed in sound,
light, mark, inscription or návěštním character in his position,
movement or colors,
I) technical protection devices or other devices to prevent accidents,
traffic accidents or malfunctions of the technical installations,
j) protective distance from the sources of threats to the distance between the
facilities and endangering the life or health of the resource persons, rotating,
moving or hot parts of the machine, parts of electrical equipment under the
voltage, etc., or the distance that must be maintained from the place where
risk of falling, or a risk of falling objects, dangers
inrush fo water and bahnin or zvodněných rocks or other hazards,
to deliberate and open fire) controlled burning; for open fire
considers that the development of heat or sparks, which is
the result of deliberately induced by physical or chemical processes or
processes and could cause a fire or explosion,
(l)) a substantial change on the large-scale excavator, modernisation or reconstruction
overhaul the giant machines that have resulted in changes to the performance or
technical parameters which may affect the safety or technical
the level of the giant machines, in particular, to change the dosahových change the parameters of the main
steel supporting structures, changing the protection and security
the device, change the drive travel, travel, change, and the extension
electrical equipment including signalling and public address
m) the use of machinery or equipment activity associated with running,
the operation, stopping, adjusting, transport, handling and maintenance
machines or equipment,
n) workplace space personnel for the performance of work activities
including technical devices in this space, that are associated with the specified
about) the work associated with the increased danger of the work carried out under this
the Decree, which threatens to increase the risk of injury, for example,
work in places where there is danger of falling risk of falling materials
or subjects, the risk of bahnin or inrush fo water and zvodněných rocks
or other dangers, work which is mandated by the permanent supervision, and
the work of that organization so decides,
p) establishment built up or otherwise enclosed space in which the
built-in mechanical or electrical device or that is designed to
decommissioning of mobile machinery,
r) operationally file security system of measuring and control elements
including the necessary controls, or other parts of the device that
continuously or at specified intervals to check safe operation of
of the plant and ensure its shutdown for predetermined conditions
or for the State, which could cause damage to the device in the
as a result of exceeding or underrange the values set,
with the notch in the Groove) the Earth's crust, whose length exceeds its depth and
t) constant supervision for the continuous monitoring of work of workers and
the State of the workplace in which the worker specified organizations shall not
workers move away and do not employ anything other than supervision,
u) maintenance of equipment working towards maintaining the equipment in the
operationally safe. Maintenance of the equipment are prescribed
inspection, testing, inspection, revision and repair of the equipment, as well as the installation of the
and dismantling pieces of equipment to the extent necessary to carry out the surveys,
the tests, checks, inspections or repairs the device,
velkostroj backhoe digging in), bucket-wheel excavator, wheeled loader,
dump the machine and stacker, whose theoretical performance is greater than
630 m3. PM-1 bulk materials.
Responsibility for compliance with the Ordinance
Responsibility of employees at the individual stages of the procedure for the implementation of
the obligations laid down by this decree modifies the Organization in detail
the organizational regulations.
PART THE SECOND
The objects of the workplace and of the equipment
Access to the objects and to the workplace
(1) the objects of the workplace and of the equipment must be ohraženy or otherwise
protected against the entry of unauthorized persons.
(2) the mouth of the underground mine workings on the surface and in the quarry, if they are
accessible, must be secure against the entry of unauthorized persons, so that the
has not been disabled workers from the mine in danger.
(3) Holes, depressions, hollows and other places, where there is a risk
the fall of persons, shall be covered or submerged, or shall be made available to them
access. Hatches and covers must have the necessary load capacity and shall be equipped with
so that they cannot be unintentionally push or release.
(4) the organization determines how the security of the places referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2
against the entry of unauthorized persons and the period of their checks.
(5) the prohibition on the entry of unauthorized persons to the places referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2
must be marked on the security tables ^ 3) for all entrances,
approaches and paths to them.
(6) to the objects and to the workplace must not enter the persons who are under the
the influence of alcohol or other narcotic drugs; ^ 4) implementation
random checks of compliance with this prohibition, and their range and method
Specifies the refractive or Racing racing or by authorized personnel.
(7) Input to the workplace is permitted only to workers for work
control and surveillance on this work; other persons only in the company of
the designated worker.
(8) every person who enters places with a risk of falling objects, a must have
a protective helmet.
Requirements on objects
(1) the floor should not have dangerous obstacles, holes or slope and must be
fixed, stable and not slippery.
(2) the Floor area (base), the height and volume of the work space must
be designed and constructed so that workers can carry out their
work, without being affected by their good work, health or
safety. ^ 15)
(3) space, which is available at the workplace, the worker must be so
great, that the worker had in its activities sufficient freedom of movement and
could safely carry out their tasks.
(4) Windows, skylights and ventilation devices which can be opened,
closed, converted and provided, it is necessary to design and construct
so, in order to ensure safe handling. In an open State
must not present a danger for the operator. Must be able to secure
cleaning of Windows and skylights.
(5) the transparent or translucent walls, partitions, in rooms or in the
close to transport routes, doors and gates must be clearly in the eye
indicated and made of safety material or protected to
the case that will prevent breakage, injury to the workers.
(6) it is prohibited to access the roof of materials which do not have satisfactory
resistance to the load when the device is not available, the
You can perform the activity safely.
(7) the location, number and dimensions of doors and gates, and the materials for their
construction must be chosen according to the characteristics and way of use of premises
(8) the doors and gates shall comply with the following requirements:
a) pendulum swing doors and gates must be transparent or have
b) sliding doors must be secured against falling out, and eject
(c)) doors and gates opening upwards must be
supplied against the unexpected fall back,
(d)) the door to rescue the road shall open outwards, must be
marked, their design must be able at any time to open from the inside
without the use of assistive devices, and must not be locked,
e) door on the go with a transportation, if they pass for pedestrians is not
the safe must be equipped with other well visible and still
accessible doors for passage,
(f)) doors and gates controlled by the mechanical force of not its movement
endanger workers, must be equipped with a clear, well recognized
and easily accessible emergency switch-off device and with the exception of the case,
When the power failure automatically open, must be capable of also
(g)) if access to some chains instead of preventing or similar
the device must be these chains or similar devices clearly
visible and marked with the corresponding signs prohibitions or warnings.
(9) the Auxiliary operating objects, for example, workshop, Office, warehouse or
rest room, must be placed in the space without danger of explosion.
(10) if they are installed in the operational object measuring and control
the device, which is fed into the gas, it must be odfukové
pipe led out from the object so that the gas could not return, and even
(11) operating objects must be labelled with the name of the object.
(12) in the quarries, where they carry out work activities of other personnel also
organisations, must be placed with the information boards marking the objects and
showing the routes for riding and walking.
(1) before the commencement of the works or activities for which it is the Decree
provided, shall be drawn up appropriate operational documentation, and that
technological process, workflow, traffic regulations, the rules of operation or
instructions for operation and maintenance. To ensure the safe and professional
the management of mining activities and the activities carried out in the manner of mining
approves the operational documentation racing quarry or racing.
(2) the operational documentation must specify the relationship, or concurrency
operations, the conditions for the safe performance of work, the endangered places and
the method of their identification, the means and technology to ensure
work safety and traffic and measures to ensure that the workplace after a period,
After that it does not work.
(3) the operational documentation shall be in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the
ensure the safety and the operation of, or decisions
the approval of the activities of the building or facility, ^ 5) technical specifications
the manufacturer or supplier of the equipment or buildings, and tutorials for
servicing and maintenance of equipment.
(4) For similar activities may use a type of operational documentation
adapted to local conditions.
(5) the operating documentation must be in changing conditions without delay
(6) Personnel before commencing work, must be familiar with the operating
the documentation to the extent that concerns them.
(7) the operational documentation shall be stored at the specified location accessible
for workers who are required to comply with it.
(8) operational documentation must be kept for at least one year from the end of
the work. If the implementation of the work there has been a massive, heavy or
fatal accidents, operational documentation must be retained for at least 5 years
Since the accident.
(1) when the activities covered by this decree can be operated and
used only to workplaces, machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools, objects
and materials which, by their design, implementation and technical status
correspond to the regulations to ensure the safety and health at work
and safety of operation. To use only products can be listed,
that its design, implementation and technical status, meet the requirements of
on safe product. ^ 5a)
(2) the use of machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools and materials must
be complied with the instructions of the manufacturer or the technical conditions, instructions for
use ^ 5b) and the conditions set out in their approval or authorization.
(3) equipment, as well as other resources and tools that are used and the traffic
its security, or the protection of the life and health of workers must be
kept in the authorisation and applicable state. The device may be
to run or use just workers for their manual. Device
can be used for tasks for which they are intended; to other acts just
under the conditions imposed by the organization.
(4) If the protective devices are damaged or for urgent reasons
temporarily excluded from the activity, should be replaced as soon as possible, or
brought to a proper state. In the meantime, must be safety and
operation is ensured by appropriate security measures.
(5) the organisation shall ensure that at least once a year, tours
steel and wooden structures and buildings, if they are exposed to
humidity or aggressive substances.
(6) the examination referred to in paragraph 5 shall also determine whether the cover sheet
or latticed grids floors of platforms are secured against inadvertent
slide, flip, and the oblique position and whether the cover sheet or
grids are nášlapně fixed. For platforms with external defects they find visually and
tap. The platforms, which are of welded construction, Visual
inspection checks push also the status of the welds of their load-bearing parts on
external defects. When the detection of external defects in the welds shall be carried out their inspection
using spectroscopy, for example. capillary method, whether the welds fail
(7) the surface of the sheet metal must be fluted or otherwise roughened. The status of the
wear camouflage sheets and mesh grids must be regularly
Work at height
(1) If the worker is threatened by the fall, the forfeit or sesutím from a height
or in depth 1.5 m or greater, must be secured against falling. Personal
collateral may be used only in the case where you cannot use the collective
This would ensure, or with regard to the nature of the work or the local conditions
(2) for the collective protection of the fall is considered to be a trade or
capturing the railing, fence or the network, which are strong enough
resilient and mounted so as to withstand foreseeable strain.
(3) A personal hedge against the fall is considered to ensure safety
belt or safety harness. The belt may be used only
as the pointing device in a place where they fall from a height
does not imply the movement of the worker's free fall. When you use the safety
harness the energy obtained without silencer must not fall free fall height
shall not exceed 1.5 m, with silencer, then the height of 4 m.
section 7 of the
Inspection of workplaces
(1) where this Ordinance or special provisions do not provide for a different period, is
shall be obliged to inspect the workplace
and operations techniques at least once) per shift; in the non-working shifts can
the organisation of inspections of workplaces to refrain,
(b) the immediate superior techniques) směnovému the technician or his
the representative at least once a week.
(2) on the specified remote and scattered workplaces with simple
operating conditions is required to inspect the workplace
Operations technician at least) once a week,
(b) the immediate superior techniques) směnovému the technician or his
the representative at least once every 2 weeks,
(c)), or the head of the leader Group (hereinafter referred to as "foreman") in each inning,
in which the tour will be made in accordance with subparagraph (a)), or (b)).
(3) the foreman intended to conduct inspections of workplaces referred to in paragraph 2
(a). (c)) must
and have at least three years ' practice) when carrying out similar work,
(b)) to participate in training and pass an examination of the relevant provisions of the
ensure the safety of work and service to the extent required for the
(c) obtain from the Organization) written for the performance of supervision with the definition
rights and obligations. These credentials must be stated in the operating
the documentation for the relevant departments including the description of control activities
(4) examination of the departments referred to in paragraph 2 (a). and a) and b) must be
also checked the security of explosives storage and registration of explosives,
and if in the inning to carry out blasting small scale, its
preparation or implementation.
(5) Operations technician, the technician immediately superior směnovému
technician and its representative (hereinafter "supervisory authorities") and the other
technicians are required to check compliance with the inspection of workplaces
the relevant operational documentation, and arrange the status of safety devices
the removal of the identified deficiencies. If you cannot delete the detected deficiencies and
the staff are obviously and immediately threatened, are the supervisory authorities and
other engineers are obliged to stop work and to arrange for the departure of workers on
a safe place. On this measure are obliged to immediately inform the dispatcher
or inspection service, who shall notify the Inspector of safety and also
health protection at work of the institution of social control.
(6) the results of the inspections and the intended measure must be recorded [section 21
paragraph. 1 (a). (e))].
The registration of workers
(1) the exact and uniform registration of the workers must be guided by their
the start of work until the end of the work shift.
(2) the staff responsible for the keeping of registers and the supervisory authorities are
shall, not later than one hour after the end of their shifts to ensure that the
all staff have left their workplaces, or were taken into
the registration of the following shift.
(3) if someone is missing, it must be immediately initiated a search.
(1) in all working and non-working shifts must be ensured
inspection service, whose organization and tasks determines the refractive or racing
Racing. This service can be entrusted only to qualified worker to drive
liquidation of the accident. ^ 6)
(2) at workplaces with simple operating ratios, in addition to the coal
quarries, the inspection service to carry out their function and outside of the workplace and the
For more sites. If these workplaces is not working, can
Racing quarry race or refrain from providing inspection services.
PART THE THIRD
The staff of the
Familiarization of workers with safety regulations
(1) the organization is obliged to meet the staff, who work these,
controls, control and implement, with this Decree, or with the specific
the legislation, to which the Decree refers, with the other provisions of the
ensure the safety and the operation ^ 7) and the decisions of the organs of the State
Mining Authority, at least to the extent necessary for the performance of their
function. The period of repeated introduction of workers with such legislation shall determine the
Racing quarry or racing. The organization is obliged to allow workers
look into these regulations and submit them to their request, the necessary
(2) newly recruited workers must be trained theoretically and practically
According to the curriculum issued by racing the quarry or racing and vyzkoušeni.
The theoretical training of workers, who have not yet worked in mining
work on the surface or who interrupted the work for a period longer than
2 years, must take at least 8 hours.
The allocation of work
(1) a worker may be included in the work (feature) and the workplace only
then, if it has been previously assessed his medical competence, ^ 8)-verified
theoretical and practical knowledge and has been familiarized with the relevant
provisions to ensure work safety and operation.
(2) prior to the inclusion in the workplace at risk landslides of rocks and Earth or
průvaly waters, and bahnin (zvodněných) an organization is required to
workers learn also about these dangers, about their symptoms and
How to do when their findings.
(3) the worker is ignorant of local conditions must be at least on the first shift
people at the workplace of the worker who is familiar with.
(4) the work associated with increased danger may carry only staff
experienced. To perform these works must be made operational
documentation and work must be carried out in the standing.
(5) the Work to remove the obvious and immediate threat can be
carried out just after the release of the statement to their implementation, and the identification of the Standing
(6) whether the works referred to in paragraph 4 or 5, shall decide
(1) Separate the work of the organization can delegate only the worker,
who had reached the age of 18 years, has been designated an internship, in which he worked under
the supervision of the designated skilled worker, and passed an examination of the
relevant expertise and regulations to ensure the safety of the work
(2) an outline of the training, its length and the way the tests will determine the race or quarry
racing by type of work, if these requirements are not established
provisions to ensure the safety and the operation of, or specific
(3) the on-the-job training and test organization may waive the workers who are
taught in the field in which they work, and the graduates of secondary
Professional and competent direction high schools.
In the workplace, which is not possible by telephone or other means
call or report, shall be at least two workers. On the other
the workplace can be a worker; in this case, the Organization
determine the method and time of appellate review or reports, or the shorter tours
workplaces by the supervisory authorities.
Duties of workers
(1) Workers are required before commencing work, even during the verify
safe workplaces. When a threat has to stop work, notify
the foreman and proceed under section 16. Work can continue, as soon as
the threat passed.
(2) except in the cases referred to in section 12, paragraph. 5 workers join may not
to affected places in them and delete their potential
(3) workers are required to use the assigned personal protective
resources at work to follow the operational documentation and regulations
to ensure work safety and operation and to vote such working
the procedures that are in accordance with the principles of safe work. Shall not, without the
the command to change anything on the operational, safety, fire,
sanitary and other facilities. Use and operate can only
machines, devices, tools and equipment, which they were for their work
(4) Staff must not move away from his workplace without the consent of the
the foreman or leave prematurely, without the consent of the supervisory authority, in addition to
urgent reasons (nausea, sudden illness, injury, etc.). Departure from
urgent reasons are obliged to report in an appropriate manner as soon as possible
the foreman and the supervisory authority or the dispatcher.
(5) workers are required to follow the guidelines resulting from the
safety indications, warning signals and warnings. They are also
obliged to obey the instructions of guards belonging to the safety circuit
(during blasting works, etc.).
(6) in places with an increased fire danger may not use staff
open fire and smoking. In exceptional cases, they can use the open
the fire only on the written order of the organization. ^ 9)
section 16 of the
Obligations in danger
Anyone who notices the danger which might endanger the health or
the lives of people or cause traffic accident (a crash) or disorder
technical equipment or signs of such a danger, is obliged,
If you cannot remove the hazard itself, immediately notify the supervisory authority
or the dispatcher, or the inspection service and by to alert options
all persons who could be at risk from this hazard.
The foreman and his obligations
(1) in a group of two or more workers shall be determined by the leader.
(2) the Leader may be the only one who has the necessary professional experience and passed the
examination of professional knowledge of relevant legislation and to ensure the
work safety and operation. The filling of professional practice, a way of testing and
their recurrence period determines the refractive or Racing racing.
(3) the foreman is obliged to ensure the security of your group,
safe workplace compliance with operational documentation and implementation
statements of the organization. When the defect is obliged to ensure that its
the deletion. If it is unable to do so and there is a clear and staff
the immediate threat, must stop work and take your group on a
a safe place. Of all the deficiencies and the measures implemented shall be obliged to
inform the competent supervisory authority or the dispatcher, which of the cases
work stoppage and the inspector shall notify the safety and health at
the work of the institution of social control. For the renewal of work applies to section 15(1). 1.
(4) When the rotation of shifts is obliged to draw the attention of the leader of an emerging leader
on important issues or glitches in the workplace. If it is not so
make report thereon to the supervisory authority before the advent of the rotation
PART THE FOURTH
(1) the organization performing the mining activity is required to develop a plan
control of serious traffic accidents (incidents). ^ 6) ^ 10).
(2) if the organization is in the activities carried out in the manner of mining
required to draw up a plan to combat the serious traffic accidents (hereinafter referred to as
"the accident"), ^ 11) proceed pursuant to section 18a to 18e.
The development and the imposition of emergency plan
(1) emergency plan must be drawn up clearly, concisely, clearly
and supplemented or amended so as to conform to the facts. Drawing up
emergency plan and its changes in participates in relevant mining rescue
the station, if the collateral has been ordered for the workstation ^ 11a).
(2) the emergency response plan shall be kept in such a place to be at any time
accessible to the persons concerned.
(3) in cases where the disaster may endanger workers
neighboring the mine or quarry, the emergency plan must be discussed also with the
Racing such a mine or quarry.
Part of the emergency plan
(1) emergency plan contains a portion of the contingency, the operational and mapping.
An integral part of the emergency plan is drawn up according to the documentation
special legislation. ^ 60)
(2) in part of the contingency are determined by the persons, institutions and organizations, which
the accident must be reported, as well as the specific obligations of the persons, bodies and
organisations in the event of an accident.
(3) in the operational part of the predictable types of accidents are listed and
General also own the means and procedures for rescue of people, their
treatment and transport, as well as resources for the liquidation of the accident, including
first aid resources and their distribution. Also the way
raising the alarm for the staff of the Organization, or mining
emergency service or the fire department.
(4) in contingency and operational part of the emergency plan are included
any measures in relation to the neighbouring mines or nicks, creases, or to
the mining works.
(5) the Map section provides operating mining map is shown by plotting of mining
the works, or other special-purpose maps, drawn up according to the needs of the Organization
under special legislation. ^ 61) in mapping documentation must be drawn
location of the resource to the rescue of persons, their treatment and transport
section 18 c
The head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the liquidation of the accident is racing the quarry or Executive.
In his absence, by the time of the arrival of the head of the liquidation
crash, governed by the liquidation of the accident the specified worker who is familiar with the
local conditions to the extent necessary for the conduct of the liquidation of the accident.
This professional can be a worker carrying out inspection service (§ 9
(2) the head of the units that will participate in the liquidation of the accident (mining
rescue service, fire brigades, etc.) progress in the liquidation of the accident
in agreement with the head of the liquidation of the accident.
(3) the head of the liquidation of the accident in writing shall designate its representative for cases
When unable to perform its function. At the time the Deputy head
liquidation of accident control control of crash, has all the rights and obligations of the
the head of the liquidation of the accident.
(4) the procedure and scope of work related to the closing, or other
Security open underground mining works on the surface of the ústícího determines the
the head of the liquidation of the accident.
section 18 d
The tasks of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the liquidation of the accident shall direct the work of rescue people and control
crash. All the orders issued and adopted by the message, the time
recorded. Statements shall be drawn up in duplicate; receive a copy
the person who receives the command, or it passes, the second
copy will remain at the head of the liquidation of the accident. From the written
copies of the statements may be omitted in cases where it is not possible (management
at the crash site, etc.).
(2) the head of the liquidation of the accident may establish as its advisory body
emergency or another Commission.
(3) the head of the liquidation of the accident after the analysis of the situation and, where appropriate,
Adjusts the operational part of the emergency plan, determine the method of control of the crash
and gives commands to
and rescue workers, in particular) their appeal from the affected area,
(b)) the profession of emergency mine rescue station, or units
(c) notification of dispatching emergency medical) services ^ 62) and
ensure their escorts, are vulnerable to accidents, the lives or health of
(d)) to perform the registration of workers who are in the workplace, and it
in particular, with special attention to workers in the affected area,
(e)) perform other measures intended to remedy the disaster in
the operational part of the emergency plan,
(f) informing the responsible staff of the neighbouring) mines or quarries,
where appropriate, the other organisations, that would endanger, crash
g) occupation of other workers and organisations involved in the control of
h) supply of material and equipment needed to combat the disaster,
ch) distribution to competent authorities about the nature of the accident, during rescue
the work and the process of liquidation of the accident.
(4) the head of the liquidation of the accident shall be for the duration of the accident
pověřován other tasks, which would have prevented him to carry out the tasks of the head of
the liquidation of the accident.
(5) the persons specified in the plan, which they cannot fulfil the specific
the tasks of the head of the liquidation of the accident determines the appropriate person.
Familiarizing with the accident plan
(1) all workers must be properly instructed on how to behave
in the event of an accident.
(2) all persons to whom the emergency plan imposes special obligations,
must be duly familiar with them.
(3) the lessons of workers and persons with their specific obligations
under the emergency plan must be repeated each time you change
emergency plan, which concerns them, but at least once a year.
The obligations of the Organization in an emergency
(1) this is a serious work-related injuries
(b)) injury, which is a life-threatening injury with consequent loss of authority,
the anatomical or functional, life-threatening damage to health, including
industrial poisoning and injury with a character of the accident happening that
It was as a result of breach of the safety regulations, which at the same time
suggests a serious threat of safety and health at
(c)), which is the bulk-injury accident, in which at least three were injured
persons, of whom at least one has suffered mortal injury, or when the
injured more than 10 people.
(2) this is a serious event, significant operational accidents and dangerous
States, and it
and to podstavnících for driving) on the rope and on the mountain railways,
(b) delays the soil and landslides) rock walls, gas, water and průvaly
bahnin or zvodněných rocks in which there was a
1. the threat to the life and health of persons,
2. the threat to traffic safety, including the existing installations,
3. the threat to the public and other law protected interests, or
4. forced change in the technology of operation and way of management of mining works,
(c)) the forfeiture of persons, machines or equipment into the underground mine
or other underground area,
d) side leakage of harmful or dangerous gas from pipeline,
(e)) the search for missing persons,
(f) the death of a person in the building) or at the workplace, Enterprise,
g) leak of radioactive and other dangerous substances, loss of
radioactive sources and demonstrable leak closed sources,
(h)), a fire underground mining works and other underground spaces feature
on the surface, or fire on the surface within a radius of 60 m from the intersection
operated by the underground mine workings to the surface
I) breaking into a warehouse of explosives,
j) alienation and finding explosives.
(3) in addition to reporting serious event, fatal traffic accident and dangerous
the status, if they occur at
and handling of explosives), including accidents and přiotrávení fumes
emerging during the explosion, or
(b) the use of reserved technical equipment) including electric accidents
stream ^ 13a).
(4) the incidents referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3, is the Organization, in addition to
the obligations imposed on the special regulation 12) required ^ promptly
report to the relevant district mining authority ^ 13).
(5) the emergency organization is required to evaluate and register.
The conservation status of the place of incident
(1) On the place where the incident occurred, do not change anything, as long as
the district mining Office has not made an inspection of the place or decided otherwise,
except when it comes to the rescue of stricken, or other
rescue work or safety. Changes required of other serious
the reasons can be made only with the consent of the district mining Office.
(2) on the site of the incident referred to in paragraph 1 takes organization
documentation, in particular a sketch, plan, photo ^ 13b).
PART THE FIFTH
Documentation and records
(1) in addition to the books required by other legislation to ensure the safety of
work and service or special regulations must be kept
and registration) book, which shall contain
1. basic data on the protected territory of the housing, mining area
ownership of plots, land use decisions, building permits and
other important official decisions,
2. basic data on the main mine works and important buildings and
devices, and the decision to allow their entry into service,
3. basic information about how mining and basic mining methods
(b)) or dolový construction diary, in which shall be entered, or based
the decision of the authorities of the State Mining Authority, the central authority of the State
Administration, health service institutions and the institutions of social control and
the measures and the commands of the Organization concerning the safety and the operation and
the rational use of bearings
(c)) the book of drainage,
(d)) the book of extraordinary events, which is also the book of accidents according to the
^ 13 c special legislation),
(e)) of the book, to which the supervisory authorities and the other engineers recorded
the results of their errands and statutory inspections.
(2) racing quarry or racing or by the designated officer shall determine, where and
the manner in which the book must be kept in accordance with paragraph 1 (b). and (e)).)
(3) records of supervisory bodies, reporting of data sensors, sensors, etc.,
which regulations to ensure the safety of the work and the service
the form of books, may be carried out in a way that allows the storage and
use of the data after the specified period of time.
(4) the results of statutory inspections, inspections, measurements and analysis are
required to record who is made. If it is not provided for
otherwise, the records must be kept for at least one year.
(5) training, on-the-job training and tests according to the legislation in order to ensure
work safety and operation must be kept.
Mining and geological documentation měřická
Mining and geological documentation měřická ^ 14) must be conducted so as to
to provide reliable data for the elaboration of operational documentation.
PART THE SECOND
Requirements for the working environment
section 27 of the
(1) If a worker Suffers a work-related injury or suddenly become ill, he must
be provided first aid and must be sent under escort to the
medical equipment. To the right of the affected has precedence over the other
(2) every 3 years the organization is required to ensure the training of technicians,
střelmistrů, leaders, mine rescuers, instructors medium
vocational schools and koupelářů for first aid. ^ 18)
(3) Verification of medical knowledge in the provision of the first
assistance must be included in each test of the legislation to ensure
work safety and operation.
PART THE THIRD
Mining and výsypkové holdings
PART THE FIRST
The entrance to the old or abandoned underground mines and other
(1) the entry into old or abandoned underground mines and other
the underground space is possible only on a written statement in which the Organization
determine the necessary security measures, according to a special regulation. ^ 1)
(2) work in the vicinity of known or anticipated old or
abandoned underground mines and other underground spaces are
permitted only after determining the necessary security measures.
Contact with another surface mining mining activities or activities
by using mining techniques
(1) the conditions for the current surface and underground mining must be
resolved in the spending plans, training and mining or in plans
the use of the bearings so that the adverse
(2) Similarly, it is necessary to proceed with a possible effect on the surface
mining other mining activities, or activities carried out by mining
in a way.
(3) the Work associated with the closing or any other security of the underground
mine ústícího on the surface, requiring input into it can perform
just báňští the rescuers.
(4) at the time of execution of the works referred to in paragraph 3 may not be in the quarry
blasting, which is not related to the activities of mine rescuers.
Places a dangerous collapse of rocks, soil, etc. shall be determined by the
local conditions and in an appropriate manner must be notified to them, where appropriate,
must be prevented from access to these places.
PART THE SECOND
The work of mining
(1) for surface mining, quarrying and mining for of water floating
machines, machines for extraction from the top and break rock blocks must be
(2) technological procedure for quarrying must specify at least the
and the dimensions of the sections and widths) working platforms and the method of extraction and
(b)) lead the heels the last skrývkového the cut before the first constriction
(c)) to the specification and other adjustments to the cut,
(d)) definition of synergy while carrying out work on the working
(e)) when you change the báňskogeologických measures the conditions of mining and
adverse climatic conditions,
f) authentication method nezavalených underground mine workings and other
the underground space,
g) measures for the work in the fields with the possible occurrence of závalových
nezavalených underground mine tunnels and other underground spaces,
h) measures and the procedure for moving mining and loading machines,
I) way to unset and ensure machines at the time of stoppages,
(j)) and how to adjust the inclination of the end of the slopes,
to the workplace with the definition) scope of responsibility,
the minimum permissible distance l) machinery and equipment from the top edge of the
the lower slice
m) any additional measures that require the conditions of the workplace.
(3) technological procedure for mining and the extraction of water floating machine
must meet the requirements of paragraph 2 (a). (c)), e), (h)), i) to m) and further
to determine the
and the way to control and depth) of the relief of dna,
(b)) the way targeting the extracted area and seized an area within the time limits
According to the spending plan, the preparation and extraction or plan the use of bearings,
(c)) a safe distance from the shore floating equipment.
(4) the procedure for extraction machines above must meet the
the requirements of paragraph 2 and to further specify the
and how to create and width) of the working platform and create RAID
(b)) lead the heels of machines due to the synergy with the transmission
(c) the maximum permissible inclination of the RAID),
(d) the movement of the loading of the machine) the way to rozval,
e) permissible depth of range and distance of the loading of the machine from the top
the edges of the machines.
(5) technological procedure for break out of blocks of rocks must comply with the
the requirements of paragraph 2 (a). and), d), (h)), i) to m) and further specify the
and the security block of rock) against his movement collapsed or undesirable,
(b)) way to ensure the affected area fall part of rozpojeného block
against the entry of persons, with the exception of the worker performing their own break out
(c)) the way the space rozlomu and measures to ensure
work safety and operation, as is the removal of unstable parts
fragment of the block, his hedge against unwanted movement, etc.
Tour leader performs.
The General slope of the quarry
(1) the General slope of the quarry is specified in the plan of developing, training and development
or plan to use the bearing is the angle between the connector
the head of the Supreme cut and heel slice the bottom-most with a horizontal plane.
(2) the General slope consisting of soils are found on the basis of mechanics
Earth with regard to their mechanical properties and dimensional
individual cuts, taking into account the mining method used, mining
machinery and transport equipment. The General slope must be determined from the smallest
the values determined.
(3) the General slope consisting of rocks is determined from the size of the individual
the cuts, taking into account the mining method used, mining machines and
(4) the General slope of the quarry in the side and the final end slopes shall be determined
in accordance with paragraph 2 or 3, taking into account the importance of the protected
object and the territory. The rocks must have concessions based on width
their geological and technical properties.
(5) the Stability of fractional slope created from a comprehensive group of slices
significantly diverge from the contour of the slope for different
mechanical properties of soils, shall be determined in accordance with paragraph 2.
The degree of safety of a slope formed by soils
(1) the degree of (coefficient) of safety of a slope formed by the
soils are figuring out an appropriate calculation or a graphics method and must
be at least
1.5 for slopes and) permanent (lasting longer than a year),
(b)) for the temporary nature of the slopes, 1.3 (lasting less than a year),
c) 1.2 is considering if the residual strength of the Earth in the selected range
(2) the degree of safety must be adequately increased, in the case of slopes
and soils susceptible) to receive water and the backlog
(b)) in the torn soil or otherwise disturbed,
(c)) against the bow of the layers,
(d)), in soils, whose mechanical properties can vary substantially
(e)) in adverse geological conditions (tectonics, storage conditions
Height, inclination and the procedure of slices
(1) the height and inclination of the slices must be specified
and the Earth at a height of) the incision over 6 m according to the mechanical properties, and according to the
the parameters of the mining machinery,
(b)) for the rock by geological conditions, mining methods,
the parameters of the mining and loading machines.
While the height of cut must not exceed the height range of machines.
(2) the degree of safety of cut soil must be at least
and for coherent soil) 1.2,
(b)), at 1.1-earth process
c) 1.3 for cuts permanent (including side and final) and the
the cuts, which are located on transport routes and other facilities.
(3) when the unforeseen change of mechanical properties of soil in the cut, which
raises the level of security, the reduction may be made only for
the special measures specified organisations.
(4) to the height of the cut will be included and the ridges created by the operation of excavators.
(5) the procedure of conquest against the bow of the layers and reach of the bulk or
plavených materials shall be determined on the basis of the calculation of the safety against
Re-tighten the layers and materials.
(6) in the mining of minerals by blasting shall not be cutting height
more than 25 m, this does not apply for the conquest of the komorovými areas.
(7) If, during the conquest by blasting works will be rozval higher than the
1, the height of the loading of the machine paying range, must be for the management
developed operational documentation.
(8) it is prohibited to undermine or podlomovat slices.
The width of the working platform
(1) the minimum width of the working platforms must be determined by reference to the
ensure the stability of mining and loading machinery, transport
equipment, transport routes, as well as to ensure the safety of workers
on the working platform and the lower working platforms.
(2) On working rigs where they work two machines, the width of the
working platforms in places where the machines pass, in addition to the requirements of the
referred to in paragraph 1 shall correspond to the contours of the two machines in the
free transit as means of transport, as well as both machines.
Lead time odklizu before the first cut of the details must still be so great,
to ensure the necessary security conditions and methods of work and
operation. It must take into account the stability of the slope, blown-out and závalová
field, the risk of fires, rational pry bearings, etc.
Trimming and editing slices
(1) cuts, under which the present personnel or machinery are located
or transport facilities must be inspected at least once per shift.
If it finds the overhangs, where appropriate, the possibility of the release of rocks, soil
or other undesirable subjects affecting the safety and
the operation must be carried out appropriate security measures. If this is
the cuts, which are out of service, the time limit must be specified and
cleaning, or other necessary adjustments according to local conditions.
(2) the margins of working platforms of the cuts, under which their workers or
It is located the machine or transport the device must be cleaned, so that the
not to fall of undesirable objects at a lower working platforms.
Work in the fields and in the závalových areas of underground space
Technological process for surface mining in the závalových field, and in the
areas of underground space must also deal with the authentication method
nezavalených underground mine tunnels or underground spaces.
Measures against fire
(1) if coal Conquers in the seams prone to spontaneous combustion in
závalových fields and spent parts of the seam must be in addition to the rapid
procedure in places at risk of samovznícením carried out the necessary measures,
to ensure a safe working environment.
(2) Nezavalená underground workings must be concluded in a timely manner or otherwise
secured to prevent access of air to the possible emergence of
(3) control of mine fires in underground mining works feature in the
quarries may only be carried out báňští the rescuers. ^ 19)
Mining and extraction of water from the floating machine
(1) Mining and extraction of floating the machine must be carried out uniformly and
the entire length of the extractive of the cut.
(2) When shutting down shifts or longer stopping quarrying and mining
the machine must be shut from the cut to the distance specified in the technological
(3) mining and extraction of near shore is a worker who controls
mining equipment, must still observe, detect signs
a possible landslide, watch the height levels, etc. In the case of risk must
stop work and with floating mining machine float away in a safe
PART THE THIRD
The establishment of hoppers
(1) the spoil heap must be established in accordance with the project documentation
drawn up in accordance with the specific legislation. ^ 20)
(2) the discharge chute must be set up according to the principles of soil mechanics, so that the
ensure their stability and prevent extrusion podzákladí
and in order to achieve the final slopes as soon as possible.
(3) in a protection zone between the heel of the discharge chute and the objects that are to be
protect, measures must be taken to increase the security, if it
local conditions require (předvýsypky, levees, drainage, etc.).
(4) the setting up of hoppers must create the preconditions for the subsequent
the use of.
(5) in the design, establishment, construction, monitoring and assessment
hoppers must be evaluated by the spoil tip or part of it from the point of view of risk
factors and the possible threat to buildings and equipment.
(6) the discharge chute must be built so that their inclusion into relief
the surrounding territory were created conditions for their subsequent use and
realization of aesthetically and ecologically balanced landscapes.
Operation of the hoppers
(1) for the operation of the dump procedure must be drawn up, which
determine security measures for the storage and collection of materials, how to
dust disposal, provision of machinery and equipment, drainage area
discharge chute and as well as measurements of temperature and concentration of the gaseous
pollutants and extinguishing the burning dumps.
(2) on the dump may be established or removed material from it, so that
the conditions have been created for spontaneous combustion and the spread of fire and was not
undermined the stability of the discharge chute.
(3) the access road to the dump must be marked with a safety
tables of the prohibition on the entry of unauthorized persons.
(4) the distance from the place of mining dumps heels must guarantee the safety of the
mining, machinery and transport equipment.
(5) monitoring system for hoppers, or parts thereof, if it
project documentation required, must be carried out within a specified
the extent and dates.
(6) the routing of výsypkových soils in their geomechanické quality is
should be addressed to geomechanicky the most appropriate category of Earths were
stored in the basal levels. Soil reclamation must be capable of
stored separately or on the surface of the discharge chute.
(7) the deliberate creation of slip or sprinkles on the slide, as well as převyšování
the top edge of the výsypkového grade is prohibited.
Dump the mineral extracted
For the establishment and operation of the extracted mineral section 32 shall apply mutatis mutandis,
35, 36, 38, 40, 42 and 43.
The general outline of the slope of the dump
(1) the General contour of the slope of the specified spending plan dumps, training and
conquest is a connector instance and the bottom-most heels výsypkového upper
the edges of all the other výsypkových grades (levels) in the profile.
(2) the General contour of the slope of the discharge chute must be determined with regard to the
the most adverse conditions, enabling the method used on the creation, on the
technical parameters of the founding of machines and equipment.
Degree of safety the General contour of the slope of the dump
(1) the degree of safety (coefficient) of the General contour of the slope of the dump
or a comprehensive group of výsypkových degrees is determined by a suitable computing
or a graphics method and must be at least
and for the ultimate diverter) 1.5,
(b)) for the operational 1.3 slope.
(2) if the calculation of the reasonable grounds for the inclusion of a residual
the shear strength of soils in the selected range into the calculation, can be
the degree of safety of at least
and for the ultimate diverter) 1.3,
(b)) for 1.2 operating slope.
The residual shear strength is the smallest value of steady shear
tension shear test, reached in the Translational apparatus, smykovém
(in the laboratory), or shear stresses on the slip surface crashed
the slope, to ensure his new unstable stability condition.
Width of work platforms výsypkového degree and its height
(1) the minimum width of the working platforms must be specified výsypkového instance
with a view to ensuring the stability of the founding machinery, transport
equipment and transport paths.
(2) for each výsypkový degree limit must be determined based on the height
from the mechanical properties of the established Earth. Degree of safety
výsypkového degree must be at least 1.1.
Hoppers from neuhelných quarries
The hoppers from neuhelných quarries shall apply the provisions of this part, in addition to
the provisions of § 45, 46 and 47, paragraph. 2.
Subscription materials from hoppers
For the collection of materials from hoppers shall apply mutatis mutandis to section 32, 35, 36 and 38 to 40.
PART THE FOURTH
Search, exploration and similar work
Search and exploration
(1) before beginning the search, exploration and similar work ^ 21)
(hereinafter referred to as "exploratory work") must be surface and underground
equipment, as well as the underground spaces and divorces indicated in the project
work or in Routing and mapping documentation.
(2) for work performed on the territory, in which the surface and
underground equipment, as well as underground space and wiring must be in
the technological procedure determined the necessary measures.
(3) in the areas where it can be assumed the old or abandoned underground
mining works or other underground areas, the organization is obliged to, if possible
verify their existence. Exploration of known or
the projected old or abandoned underground tunnels and
other underground spaces are permitted only after the determination of the necessary
the security measures.
(1) for the digging of furrows, excavations and odkopů (hereinafter referred to as "exploratory work") shall
be drawn up in the technological process. Technological process can be
replaced by the project technical work under the special regulation ^ 21a)
If this satisfies the requirements of paragraph 2.
(2) technological procedure must specify
and exploratory works, dimensions)
(b)) way to provide reconnaissance work against the fall of the soil, or
rocks and smothering and method of protection against water,
(c)) way to store materials, objects and soil on the edge of the exploratory works,
d) measures against the fall of persons, objects, materials and equipment to the exploratory
(e)) the way of ridding the hips of the exploratory works,
(f)) the way of descent and the output of workers,
(g)) the way the soil or grit rocks,
h) disposal of exploration works,
I) any additional measures that require the conditions of the workplace.
Drilling and geophysical work
For drilling and geophysical work, special provisions also apply. ^ 22)
Ensure the exploration works
(1) Trench, to which the workers are entering, must be at least 0.8 m wide.
(2) how to ensure the exploration works against the smothering must be specified with the
regard to the nature of the soil or rock, depth, weather conditions
and the time you have to be open.
(3) the sides of the exploration works must be secured against a smothering in depth
more than 1.5 m in a built-up area must be secured against the sides of the
the cave-in at depths greater than 1.3 m and in the process soils or
where it is necessary to count with repeated strong quakes, at a depth of
greater than 0.7 m.
(4) when using the machines and permanently prevent the entry of workers into the
the area affected by falling Earth can exceed the values set for the
ensure side plates in accordance with paragraph 3; However, the depth must match the parameters
the machine and the machine must be secured.
(5) the exploratory works, Undermining the hips is prohibited.
(6) Items, materials and facilities must be placed in a safe
the distance from the edge of the exploratory work, so that it cannot fall down.
Measures against persons falling
(1) where there is a danger of falling into the exploratory works, must be set up
continuous fixed 1.1 m high barrier or striking an obstacle high
at least 0.6 m at a distance greater than 1.5 m from the edge.
(2) into the grooves deeper than 1.5 m must be built ladders safely
descent and the output, if not built a viable degree one
the end of the grooves.
(3) mutual distance between the workers in exploratory work must be
such that no threat to each other at work.
Deep exploration works
After completion of the exploratory work must be filled in if the exploration works
doesn't count with their other uses. Must be filled in the entire depth and
with regard to the dismount of the powder.
Inspection and cleaning the sides of workplaces
(1) the Day it is to be a safe way-adjusted the hips of the workplace and
check the reinforcement. When oblevách and rainy weather is necessary to view and
clean the sides more often and especially carefully. Cleaning is done from the top down
or side rods. When cleaning with no one in the affected
(2) in the slots and odkopů is to be a day to observe the adjacent terrain, whether
nepoklesává or do not form cracks. In this case, they are
workers are obliged to immediately leave the affected exploration work and go to
PART THE FIFTH
Drainage of the quarries
PART THE FIRST
Protection against přítokům and průvalům water
Authentication of hydrogeological and hydrological conditions
(1) in order to ensure work safety and operation before the průvaly water and bahnin
must be before the start of mining activities, the relevant part of the territory in
(2) the Research work must be found zvodněné collectors, their
depth, storage, power, size, tributaries, water pressure and water level
a steady level of strained and free. Part of the exploration work must be
validation of precipitation and runoff ratios, physico-mechanical and
the hydrodynamic parameters including water in chemizmu made
(3) the exploration work must be carried out to the extent necessary for the design
appropriate technical and security measures.
Protection against water průvalům and bahnin, zvodněných and přítokům
(1) in place of dangerous water inrush and bahnin or zvodněných rocks,
consider in particular the vodonosné layer in the overburden, the subsoil or neighborhood
bearings, permeable tectonic zone, float hoppers, undrained
vi of the landfill, the flooded workings of surface flows and water tanks.
(2) the place of the dangerous waters of the tributaries and průvalů or zvodněných rocks
must be drained in an appropriate way in advance. If this location cannot be
pump out or přítokům, or průvalům to prevent, must be specified
protective measures for the extraction procedure of slices to neodvodněným points.
(3) the Surface flows, water tanks and a constant discharge of water in the
spádovém territory in range of the effects of the conquest must be as a possible source of
dangerous water inflow in the basic mining maps, tracked
and checked at specified time limits with the agreement of the competent
the water authority.
(4) Flooding the quarry or its part enables the district mining Office. ^ 23)
Drainage of the quarry
(1) the water must be drained from the platforms of mining sections of the drainage
systems into the collection tank (petrol pits) or outside the quarry.
(2) it must be ensured in the same way the drainage pathways for walking and
transport in the quarry.
(1) before the establishment of stockpiles and the procedure must be before its discharge
space enough and ensured the draining of water drained from the washer
(2) the inequalities and falls on working platforms, in which the
could collect water, must be continuously urovnávány and included or
adjusted so that water could flow out.
(3) the final shapes hoppers must be adapted so as to avoid
the accumulation of rainwater.
PART THE SECOND
Mine water pumping
(1) in the quarry in which the possibility of the accumulation of water, threatening the safety of the
work and service and from which water cannot drain by gravity, must be
set up the main pumping station.
(2) the performance of the main pumping station pump without backup and production
the volume of petrol pits must be such that it can be safely
to handle the highest expected inflows of water based on the average
daily inflow for a minimum period of 5 years, with newly designed quarries of
hydrogeological survey and from the average value of daily rain
precipitation for the period of the past 5 years, and to prevent flooding.
In the backup must be at least one pump on the performance of the largest
(3) power supply for the main pumping station must be
ensure the two delivery systems, each of which must ensure
operation all pumps including backup. One of the substations to supply
the main pumping station can be only if it is guaranteed that, when
failure to superimpose on the supply of a replacement supply or repair damaged
before the supply could lead to flooding of the main pumping station.
(4) in accordance with local conditions, the extent of the quarry, the size of the tributaries, etc., must
be for the relevant part of the quarry established an auxiliary pumping station. These must
have the performance that ensures the pumping of water from the appropriate section of the.
(5) the pump, their engines and distribution equipment must be located so as
that is the estimated highest level of water nevyřadila from the operation.
(6) the Pumps and pipes must be protected against freezing.
(7) the Pump sump must be modified so that it can be cleaned without
disruption of the quarry and the main pumping station.
Automatic operation of the pump station
Automatic operation of the pump station is permitted, if the device
meets the requirements of § 71 and if
and) pumps are equipped with a device for automatic startup and
stopping in the specified limits the height of the water surface,
(b) in the event of failure of the pump) will be automatically zavodněno and running
a backup pump,
(c)) remove the pumps, disorders and abnormal conditions are intended
indicated in the control room or to another designated place,
d) operating time pumps is automatically tracked.
The delivery pipe
(1) the delivery pipe pumping station must be designed so that
match her greatest performance.
(2) the distance of the pipe from the high voltage cables, if you are
stored in the country, must be at least 1 m.
(3) the discharge pipe must be the main pumping station in design
on the effect of recoil.
Operation and maintenance of pumping equipment
(1) the operation and maintenance of pumping equipment including the extent and frequency of its
the inspections shall determine the rules of operation, which must include
and connection scheme for each pump) on the delivery manifold, including
b) wiring diagram pump station and connect to the
(c)) the wiring diagram of the various pumps and schema
signalling operation of the pumping station,
d) lubricating plan
e) instructions for operation and maintenance of the pumping equipment, in particular, the procedure for
placing the pump in operation and when they stop and range
and time limits for implementation, maintenance
(f)) in a gas station with an automatic operation of the auto-description
control and the description of the manual operation of the pump,
(g)) the obligations of the operator's service station when the crash in pumping
(h) any other requirements), which requires the operation and maintenance of pumping
I) how to attach the boards, anchoring the floating part of the pumping station,
fastening of the wiring and pipe and method of handling the floating part of the pumping
The rules of operation shall be placed in a gas station.
(2) the period of operation of the individual pumps must be kept. In
gas station with an automatic operation of the daily records must be kept in
a period of significantly increased inflows of mine water, otherwise it will be sufficient records
(3) a petrol station worker is obliged to see the specified
at least once a day, if not operated service stations in the
automatic mode with the remote control. In this case, shall designate the
organizations in the production of the order of the method and frequency of checks.
(4) the pumping equipment must be checked once a year. In doing so, must
be verified, in particular, the performance of the pumping station and the individual pumps and status
the discharge pipe. The results of inspections must be recorded in the book of
PART THE THIRD
Measurement, records and documentation
Monitoring of hydrogeological and hydrological conditions
(1) the organization is obliged to monitor, document, and evaluate the
hydrogeological and hydrological conditions of the bearings.
(2) the organization is also required to identify and keep track of the hydrogeological and
hydrological conditions along the border area and to draw maps
flooded underground and surface facilities of the neighbouring mines and workings
the neighbouring quarries, including wells, tectonic faults and other possible
the connection to the submerged tunnels, when could endanger the
work safety and operation.
(3) the facts found, which could endanger the safety or
operation of a neighboring mine or quarry, the organization is obliged to immediately
report what the neighbor of mine or quarry.
Measurement and analysis of mine water inflows
(1) the total inflows and individual partial mine water inflows must be
measured at least once every half a year. One of these measurements shall be
done at the time the largest annual tributaries. The measurement results must be
recorded with the indication of the measurement points and resources, evaluate and
compared with an average daily inflow and the quantity of depleted mine water.
(2) of the total incremental and major tributaries of tributaries of mine water
must be in the term specified by the organizations sampled and made
a chemical analysis.
(3) the drainage holes must be measured and the inflow of water pressure, or
gas in the designated deadlines.
(4) the results of measurements and analyses in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 3 shall be
recorded in the book of drainage.
(1) the Organization shall also indicate in the documentation space map resources
the danger, according to § 58 paragraph. 1, hydrogeological and hydrological data
undrained areas and objects to the protection against průvalům.
(2) part of a book of drainage must be schema
and with all the pipe fittings),
(b)) the connection of pumps, together with their technical characteristics,
c) electrical connections pumps and pumping stations
d) filling reservoirs with indication of their domestic capacity.
Electrical and mechanical equipment
PART THE FIRST
The organization is obliged to issue instructions for servicing and maintenance of equipment
include requirements to ensure work safety and operation. Instructions
for the operation and maintenance of the device must contain as kind
and the obligations of the operator) before the start of the operation in the inning,
(b) the obligations of the operator in the operation) of equipment,
(c)), the time limits range and method of carrying out maintenance,
(d)) way to ensure the device when its operation, movement,
shut-down of the operation and repair and against accidental start-up,
(e)) the way of communication and giving the label
(f)) and to ensure the device location after their operation,
g) prohibited acts and activities,
(h)) the way and extent of the records about the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
Instructions for operation and maintenance issued by the manufacturer of the equipment, which complies with the
the above requirements, the organization may declare for instructions.
Documentation of the equipment
(1) before starting the installation work must be available to the project,
where appropriate, the drawings of the device.
(2) documentation must address to ensure the safe operation of the ^ 23a) and
maintenance of equipment and must also have a maximum permissible operating
the value of the equipment.
(3) on the device can only be made such changes, which would alter the
work safety and operation. The changes must be approved by the designated
worker and recorded in the documentation.
(4) in the documentation of the electrical equipment must also be addressed to the environment
and with regard to the risk of electric shock and from the
the perspective of the coverage and the location of the electrical equipment. ^ 25)
(5) for all parts of the device, which does not allow manual handling and
they have to be transported, the documentation must be given their weight. U
the parts that have to be lifted with lifting equipment and which are not
structurally prepared for mounting the binding or the lifting
resource binding schema must be specified.
The requirements on the equipment and its parts
(1) the equipment must have the necessary stability, conform to the intended
load and strain and its structure correspond to the operating conditions.
The device, which may result in undesirable effect forces the movement must
be securely anchored. Permissible is just such a construction of the equipment,
that will allow its safe mooring.
(2) a device or its part, which may spontaneously move even after
interruption of driving forces (release, tilt, sjetím, etc.) must be
secured against undesired movement.
(3) the device shall permit its operation, cleaning,
maintenance, Assembly and disassembly. Part of the devices that require frequent access
workers (controls, lubricator, adjusting elements, etc.) must be easily
(4) the device shall not their construction and operation or cause a fire
an explosion of flammable gases and vapours ^ 26) or money. The device shall not
experience an unwanted accumulation of flammable liquids.
(5) measuring devices to monitor traffic data necessary for the
traffic safety (pressure gauges, ammeters, etc.) must be significantly
marked vacation value measured.
(6) the equipment must be protected against over or under
intended operational values or positions, if this should result in
threat to safety or operation.
(7) must be excluded the possibility of unwanted putting equipment into operation and
his run from multiple locations at the same time.
(8) parts of the equipment or material or the processed device
Airbus, if its movement, the stored energy, temperature, the shape of the
or otherwise threaten the safety or operation, it must be secured
suitable protective devices. If this is not possible, it must be dangerous
parts and places permanently and distinctively marked.
(9) the openings of the device, especially reservoirs, ^ 27) shredders, mixers, tanks and
násypek, where there is a risk of falling or the forfeiture of persons, shall be covered
at risk, or otherwise secured.
(10) the Establishment of a technological line must be put off from
the operator; It must automatically stop all device lines
against the flow of the material.
Automatically and remotely controlled devices
(1) automatic or remote-controlled device must automatically
and not complying with the intended operating) values,
(b)) in the energy supply failure occurs,
(c) arises on an automatic failure) or remote-controlled device or
the security of the system.
(2) Automatically or remotely controlled equipment shall be equipped with (i) manual
control, for large machines will hand control of the basic
(main) movements of the giant machines. Manual control with automatic or
remote control of the functions. In the place of a remotely controlled device
hinder unwanted blocking will ensure the placing into
operation. If changing the control settings rise threatening status
work safety and operation, prevents it by appropriate means by which
are usually an access code or lockable control.
(3) automatic, remote-controlled and programmatically controlled equipment must be
equipped with measuring instruments or tell-tale to inform ongoing
(4) if it is an automatic, remote controlled or programmed device
equipped with a recording device, must be traffic data and statuses
the device is kept for at least 72 hours.
(1) the protection devices must prevent access to dangerous
(2) protective equipment shall not interfere with lubrication, inspection, adjustment
or repair of the equipment.
(3) the protective device must perform its function even when the interruption
(4) the openings of the protective cover must be chosen with regard to the
the protective distance from the source of the threat. ^ 28)
(5) protective cover must allow its operation of the equipment without the
The controls and tell-tales
(1) the device must be disconnected from the main control enabling resources
(2) a device powered by two or more motors with separate
Start controller must be equipped with at least one control, which
You can stop the entire facility.
(3) Control must exclude the possibility of its self-sustaining turn on
or off. Must not allow the current involvement of the undesirable features and must
have the designation of positions or functions and devices that it controls.
(4) Control for use in emergency situations must be easily
and quickly reachable from the operating position, significantly marked and well
visible. The control device, the operation may not be
the reasons for interrupted, must be marked in a uniform manner.
(5) the Control shall be so placed or protected to prevent
unwanted device control falling rocks or other objects.
(6) the tell-tale emergencies must be made so that their
the signals were significantly distinguished from operating signals and operating noise.
(1) the pipe must be safely stored, suspended, or otherwise
to ensure against loosening or fall.
(2) if it is suspended more pipes, each of which must be suspended
separately and independently of the others.
(3) the pipes shall be marked according to the purpose or nature of the flowing fabric.
It is sufficient to indicate the color bars of a pipeline on the width of 20 cm in the distance
and tap water) at the fire, dark red (red laboratory – cultured animals),
(b)) for the compressed air piping light blue (blue light).
The mark must also be at each branch and the fitting in the pipeline. Way
the designation of the other pipes will determine the organization.
(4) the Channels for the pipe shall be non-combustible. If they are not through, must be
concealed removable covers.
Part of the equipment under the floor and on the rigs
(1) for the operation and maintenance of the device or its parts are stored under the floor
must be allowed sufficient free space, safely accessible, ventilated
and, as appropriate, illuminated and clotted.
(2) the platform for operation and maintenance of the device must be securely fixed,
accessible by stairs or ladders and fitted with a handrail under section 146
paragraph. 6 and 7. In justified cases, the Rails may be removable.
The floor must not be slippery platforms.
Establishment and service of the equipment
(1) in the premises and at the service of the equipment must be operating
(2) the operating position of the stable device must be specified so that
the operator can safely control the device and command. The device must
leave free space for the operator of a width of not less than 0.8 m; u
the electrical equipment must be this width according to a special regulation.
^ 30) dimensions must be observed in the amount of at least 2.1 m For
the establishment and operating position large machines, long-distance transport and the
electrical stations above 1 kV, special provisions also apply. ^ 31)
(3) the floor must not be slippery and must be fixed, where appropriate, by the
If necessary, temporarily reinforced to withstand the highest expected load,
and even when the necessary work on the relevant facilities (maintenance, installation
(4) in the premises of the permanent service must be telecommunications equipment
connected to the control room, or another designated place.
(5) when the device is out of service or without the supervision must be
the door to the premises locked. In the presence of workers in the establishment
must be at least one of the doors unlocked. The doors must open outwards
and be non-combustible. The Organization shall determine when an establishment must be equipped with
the device for checking the incoming passengers.
(6) Unauthorized entry into the premises is prohibited. Table with the ban
must be located on the outside of all doors.
(7) in the premises can be stored only the equipment and material necessary for
operation of the device.
(8) for the maintenance of mobile ground and construction machinery, motor
vehicles, motor trucks and locomotives must be established supporting space
or the garage.
(9) the Habitat of the permanent service of the equipment must be protected against
inclement weather conditions.
(1) a separate service establishments may be responsible for a worker who
and) meets the requirements of section 13,
(b) over 18 years of age), if the appropriate servicing equipment is not
set a higher age limit,
(c)) is competent, 26), ^ ^ ^ 27) ^ ^ 32), 33),
(d)) was acquainted with the operating documentation.
(2) the manual of simple electrical equipment up to 1 kV can be
commissioned officer with qualifications at least worker seznámeného, ^ 32) to
Manual of other electrical equipment with qualifications at least
worker disabused. ^ 32)
(3) the driver of the locomotive must be before the test referred to in section 13;
This feature on the basis of the psychotechnické test, and must have at least
the three-month practice for this type of service for which it is to be tested. On-the-job training
under section 13 shall be at least 200 hours. The provisions of this paragraph
does not apply to drivers of locomotives of gauge and 1435 mm 900. ^ 34)
(4) the operator must be regularly přezkušována of operational documentation, and
regulations to ensure work safety and operation. If the time limits of the tests
not provided for in a special law or technical standard, specifies the
The obligations of the operator
(1) before the start of the operation in the operator is obliged to shift
check its status according to the operational documentation. The device may
operate only when the correct function of the protective and safety
(2) before putting the device into operation the operator is obliged to ensure
that no one is in dangerous proximity to the device. If this is not possible, it is
obliged to give advance warning sign on the vulnerable places in a manner designated by the
the operating documentation.
(3) the operator is required to ensure the removal of deficiencies found on the
the device. If it detects a defect or damage that could impair the
the safety or operation of the device must not be put into operation. If it finds
such a malfunction during use, immediately stop the equipment and to ensure
against accidental start-up. If the operator cannot correct the malfunctions,
report it to the foreman or other designated worker.
(4) during operation the operator is required to monitor the operation of the equipment and, where
It is prescribed, record the information specified.
(5) if the documentation does not provide otherwise, the operator is required to
the departure from his station to turn off the device and secure it against intervention
unauthorized persons and unwanted start-up.
Putting the device into operation
(1) the device may only be put into operation in an environment and conditions,
for which it is intended, and after completion of the required inspections, tests and
(2) before putting the device into operation, the organization is required to report
the district mining Office, the use of a new type
and mining locomotives, technological) of the motor vehicle and the motor
wheelchair designed for use in the quarry,
(c)) and construction machines, gas
(d)), in addition to the drill rig for drilling and geophysical work, ^ 22)
e) loading machine,
f) drilling machine for drilling with a diameter greater than 800 mm.
(3) before first putting into service of a new giant machines, giant machines after
made significant change ^ 22a) and after the Assembly, renovation,
modernization and overhaul of giant machines is an organization required to
notify the district mining Office.
Operation of the device
(1) for the control of the device, in addition to the automatically controlled device must
be determined by the operator.
(2) on the fly can be cleaned and lubricated only those parts of the device that
do not create a risk of injury, and only from the place where the worker is not
threatened by the operation of the device. Part of the equipment that is cleaned and
delete, the Organization shall indicate in the operational documentation, including
designation of the space and determine the tools and equipment to carry out these activities.
(3) the fuel may not be completed if the engine is running, the operating
documentation does not specify otherwise.
(4) the device must be in the manual replacement of tools or other elements
stopped and secured against entry into operation, if the device or its
clamp parts are not designed for safe manual exchange tools
for the movement.
(5) if the operation of the device the pollutant, must be effectively
Maintenance, Assembly and disassembly of equipment
(1) the Maintenance of the device must be carried out in the range and the time limits specified
the operating documentation. The results thereof must be kept.
(2) the Organization shall decide whether to ensure the safety of the work or the operation of the
It is necessary to develop a workflow for Assembly or disassembly of the device.
(3) the organization is obliged to staff carrying out maintenance equip
measuring instruments, tools and other equipment necessary for the
to ensure work safety and operation.
(4) if required by the nature of the maintenance work, the device must be turned off
and secured against accidental start-up. After the termination of such
work and after unlocking the device checks the worker specified operating
documentation, the proper function of the device.
PART THE SECOND
The first section
Requirements for the establishment of electrical equipment
(1) Electrical equipment shall conform to its environment and
spaces, ^ 25) in which they operate, in particular in terms of
risk of electric shock and explosion of coal dust or
other substances that make up the explosive mixture with air.
(2) distribution of electricity must be drawn to the surveillance
the schema and map the surface of the situation. ^ 14)
The electrical station and distribution equipment
(1) Electric station ^ 35) must be located and constructed so that the
the electrical equipment was exposed to the adverse effects, in particular
effects of water and dust and the risk of mechanical damage.
(2) in a closed electric station staff may enter only
specifying manual or maintenance of electrical devices that meet the
qualification requirements under special legislation. ^ 32)
(3) in the power station must be force-fit the schema of a divorce.
(4) in the electrical station and before the electric switchboard shall not be
stored material and must be kept free space for servicing and
Cables and cable management
(1) the cables must be saved, associated and connected so that
adversely or harmed and stressed that the tensile stress was
transmitted on the wire.
(2) cable in the borehole must be associated and can be saved only in the zapaženém
(3) Run the cables to the wells must be carried out according to the operating
(4) stored, but unused cables must be connected and on both
the ends of the zaizolovány or otherwise safely completed.
(5) the Coupling and socket connection can be used only for
Mobile and portable cable lines and must not lie in water and
on the muddy places. The two jointed parts must be in aluminium
protected by a cover against mechanical damage and pollution.
(6) the Cables and wires must be protected against all overcurrents in such a
in a way, that when you increase the stream above the limit specified by the manufacturer could not be
the threat to the safety and operation.
Mobile equipment cables
(1) except For part of the power supply lead to the movable equipment shall be
used tractor cable.
(2) on the trailing part of the tow cable coupling must not be used or
connecting other equipment.
(3) the tractor cable must be secured against the Rapture of the bushing. Veins
towed cable must not be in vývodce are pulling or torsional stress.
(4) if the tug on the cable bushing device transmits motion
move the cable, the machine must be equipped with an interlocking device that turns off the
moving equipment exceeding the permissible draught in the cable.
(5) the tractor-powered cable system with earthed to the node must be
automatically disconnected from the power supply when the interruption of the protective conductor or must
earth leakage circuit breaker be used for power supply a towing cable.
(6) the method of storing the towing cable, control, storage and handling
a towing cable determines the operational documentation.
Přesuvná high-voltage power lines
(1) as the sliding electrical high voltage power ^ 36) can be
use cable, imposed over the surface.
(2) at the end of the sliding outdoor high voltage power must be
carried out protection against atmospheric overvoltage.
(3) the Union outdoor high voltage power has a protection zone of 5 m at
each side of the vertical projection of the extreme wire.
(4) in the protection of sliding electrical high voltage power
do not carry out the activities referred to in the specific rules. ^ 37)
Control and safety circuits
(1) Control circuits automatically, remotely or programmatically controlled
the device must be powered from a separate source.
(2) Control circuits is performed as an isolated or jednopólově
linked with a protective wire. ^ 38) if they are made as jednopólově
linked to the protective conductor must be the coil contactors, relays and
magnets attached always one pole on the overhead (grounded) conductor.
All contacts must be connected to the ungrounded branch, which must be
protected against short circuit.
(3) the control and safety circuits of the technological equipment for
mining, transport, loading and setting up must be carried out so as to
When the control circuit or short circuit or loss
the tension was to stop the device. These requirements may not be met by the
the control and safety circuits, where there can be a threat
workers or equipment.
(4) When stenciled and linked node to the protective earth conductor must not be used
the combined voltage voltage control, except in the case when is correct
the function of the control circuits is ensured even when the natural connection.
(5) for the device you specified is exceeded, the position may be
threat to safety or operation, must be
and defining the end switch) the specified position of the force involved in the circuit,
(b)) two end stops in the control circuit; in this case, must be
one final switch involved in the control circuit of the appropriate drive and
the second in the circuit control switches, coils or
(c)) for equipment programming two processor information end position
in the software.
(6) when the device is equipped with an electric block providing
the safety of persons, must stop his device. In
this case, the device may be put into service again only his
Floating pumping station
(1) a floating pump stations must be anchored to its movement
the power cord has not been mechanically loaded.
(2) the cord is stored in water or over water must not be associated
(3) the main control must be located in the power supply on the shore.
(4) the Floating pump stations must be grounded on the shore of zemničem.
Security tables and equipment
(1) the electric station must be the security table "water or
foam machine! ", for electric station equipment above 1 kV must
also be on the table "high voltage-danger!".
(2) for the distribution of equipment above 1 kV located outside of the closed
the electric station, in addition to cable, must be safety tables
"Danger high voltage-touching the electrical equipment."
"Water or foam device!". For distribution equipment remote
belt transport and mining machines must be the safety of the table according to the
the special regulation. ^ 38) for other distribution equipment, if they are
located in a conductive environment (in places with wet conductive floors
etc.) and where might the danger of accidental contact with the live
parts of the table must be "warning-danger to touch
electrical device! ".
(3) in a closed power station must be posted instructions on first aid
When an electric shock.
(4) in a closed power station must be
and) dielectric carpet,
(b) in the case of the dielectric gloves),
(c)), the voltage Tester
e) Rescue Hook, insulation
f) safety tables according to the technical standards. ^ 39)
(5) the route of the moving cables and junction boxes must also be marked
the tables under the jurisdiction of the management of technological machines.
The second section
Operation of electrical equipment
A worker for the management of the installation, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment
(1) the Organization shall determine for each operated the quarry with the electrical equipment
for the management of the installation, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment, a person
In addition to qualification requirements, according to a special legal
^ Regulation 32a) for organizations dobývajících coal education
obtained master's degree program in the field of technical sciences and
technologies with a focus on electrical engineering and other organizations
at least the full secondary vocational education of Electrotechnical direction.
(2) If the worker designated under paragraph 1 cannot directly control the Assembly,
operation and maintenance of electrical equipment, the organization is required to determine the
another worker with qualifications in accordance with a special regulation ^ 32) for
direct management of these activities.
Work on the electrical equipment
(1) Work on the electrical equipment under voltage, ^ 40) in addition to the media
the device can be carried out only in exceptional cases.
(2) before starting any work on the electrical equipment under voltage must be in the
radius of at least 1 m removed, and if this is not possible, disposed of flammable
(3) Work on the electrical equipment under voltage may be carried out only
determine the personnel with qualifications at least for a separate activity. ^ 32),
(4) additional requirements to ensure the safety of electrical
the device provides for a special prescription. ^ 40)
Maintenance of electrical equipment
(1) the Maintenance of electrical equipment must be carried out under section 81 and
special legislation. ^ 41)
(2) the Ways and terms of inspections, maintenance and revision of electrical equipment
the Organization shall determine in the operations documentation.
(3) the inspection shall be checked, whether the
and) electrical equipment and cable distribution systems are damaged or
(b)) complies with protection against touch voltage (protective
grounding, shields, etc.),
(c)) is around the electrical equipment maintained cleanliness and order,
follow the free space and are in good condition, protective equipment and fire extinguisher
(4) an over-current protection up to 1 kV must be tested before being put into
operation and at least
and once every 3 years) for installations with more than 100 kVA,
(b)) once every 5 years for the other device.
In the premises without the risk of explosion, these tests be carried out only at the
for the degree of supply i. ^ 42)
(5) Direct an over-current protection for equipment above 1 kV must be tested and
functionally verified prior to their commissioning and at least
once every three years.
(6) on the relay protections and automatikách must be carried out
primary tests on) electrical installations of a high and very
1. putting into operation of the electrical equipment,
2. place every third secondary tests,
1. on the electrical equipment of the main transformation stations, high
and a very high voltage, once a year,
2. for other electrical equipment of high and very high voltage
Once in 2 years,
3. in the case of electrical equipment up to 1 kV in the scope of the inspection and verification of the correct
function once every 3 years.
(7) the Overload protection shall be tested in all articles. Article protection
overload test is carried out in accordance with the characteristics of protection during shutdown
the settings on the rated current of the appliance. Article protection against short circuit,
If it is equipped with a protection, shall be tested at least a stream, in which
According to data of the manufacturer of the article. Electronic protection tested
According to the manufacturer's instructions.
(8) for the testing of relay protection and automatic must be available
The third section
Special provisions for electrical installations the quarries
Electrical high voltage distribution towing cables
(1) the towing cables high voltage must be associated vulkanizovanými
Connector or connecting or switching cabinets.
(2) On connecting and switching cabinets must be stated
the supplied equipment. The cabinets must be identified by warning tables with
Flash and must be locked.
(3) Not to use the cable cars, is allowed to move the cod
cables, high-voltage energized equipment approved by the working
^ 44) according to the workflow.
The overhead contact line
(1) when the default and the regular review of the overhead contact line of mine railways
^ 45) checks the measurement and calculation of voltage drop, which must not in
the rated load shall not exceed 20% of the no-load voltage.
(2) on the return line of mine railways must be the Elimination of adverse effect
and operation of the DC to protective conductors of AC networks
low and high voltage.
The giant machines, loaders and excavators digging Dipper
(1) for the giant machines kolesového loaders or excavators lopatového
the supplied cable with a voltage above the tractor 1 kV must be ensured
option turned off, including the towing cable.
(2) Velkostroj, a paddle-wheel loader or backhoe shovel working in
the reach of the overhead contact line shall be electrically connected with traction
the leadership of the copper wire with a cross-section of at least 35 mm2.
(3) the Merger of the steel structure of the machines with the Rails back
the traction wiring must be performed by the workflow.
(4) in the case of machinery which ensures the design arrangement or their
location, that is during normal use, they cannot touch the contact
leadership under voltage, it is not necessary to carry out the protection referred to in paragraph 2.
(5) the surface of electrical equipment on machines working in coal mining
must be cleaned at least once per month from the coal dust.
Work on high voltage equipment in adverse weather
terms and conditions
Work on contact and cable cables high voltage for power supply
large machines, loaders and excavators bucket lopatových, long-distance
transport belt wagons, spreaders and shredders under voltage may be carried out on the
Workplaces outdoors in the rain, fog, darkness and snow only in the necessary
cases. About the need for such work under voltage decides a worker
that these job leads. In others it is necessary to comply with the relevant special
Work in the vicinity of the overhead line equipment under
Work in the vicinity of the overhead line and reverse traction under the
voltage and signalling equipment can perform the staff personals
or the lesson. ^ 32) for these works, the workflow must be drawn up.
^ ^ 46 44))
The fourth section
Special provisions for electrical devices during the conquest and exploitation of the
the water, brick clay, and similar minerals
(1) For electrical devices during the conquest and exploitation of the water can be
use only copper cables with protective conductor.
(2) the documentation referred to in section 69 shall be dealt with whether or not the imposition of cables and
implementation of cable routes between devices on the water and the shore.
(3) Cable distribution systems in mining and the extraction of the water with the shift belt
transport with dehydrátorem or when using pontoon bridges must be
equipped with a residual current device or a device for checking the insulation
the State, ensuring these disconnected cable lines in the dangerous
the decline of the insulating State.
(4) the power cord of the floating machine with mining equipment stored in the
water or over water must not be associated connecting fittings.
(5) on the cable route may not be floats placed rack
Mining equipment on the floating machine
(1) the premises in which the electrical equipment is placed in water or
on the water, are classified into the spaces especially dangerous from the point of view of the protection of
lifeless parts of electrical equipment from dangerous touch
voltage. ^ 47) enhanced protection may just be using the earth leakage circuit breaker
or a guard of the insulating State involved in the shutdown.
(2) the main control, must be placed at the beginning of the cable route on the banks of the
and secured against misuse.
(3) the propulsion stroke Solution korečkového boom, mounting or free-fall drops
When smothering prevent sinking machine.
(4) protectors, or apparatus for checking insulation condition
and the switch by vypínané must be placed on the Bank. When their failure
must not be guarded cable distribution is operated.
(5) the accuracy of the RCD function, or equipment for
check the insulating State is obliged to verify at least once a week
the designated worker with the qualifications of the worker znalého with higher qualifications
for a stand-alone activity and for equipment above 1 kV with the qualifications of the worker
znalého with higher qualifications for management activities.
Electrical devices in the clay
(1) electrical equipment that remain after shutdown of the main controls
Clay permanently energized must be significantly marked.
(2) the rail travel for machines with electric cars must be bonded
because they are easily dragged along to cut relations with galvanized steel
conductor cross-section of at least 120 mm2. Both rails must be on the ends
and every 200 m at least electrically connected among themselves in the same way.
On both ends and sections longer than 200 m of the rail must be
grounded zemničem, whose transitional natural resistance shall not exceed 15 ohms.
(3) in order to ensure reliable protection against dangerous touch
the voltage must be increased protection of lifeless parts electrical
protective grounding device tracks and other metal structures,
that are in range of machines.
The fifth section
Equipment workers personal lights
(1) staff who work in areas with danger of explosion
flammable gases, vapours and dusts, or to attend or
handling explosives, must be in darkness or reduced visibility
equipped with mining personal lighting. ^ 48)
(2) other workers who perform other work on
unlit places or carry out within the framework of its activities, errands,
must be in darkness or reduced visibility are equipped with the appropriate
electrical lighting equipment.
Delivery and receipt of mining personal lights
(1) Mining personal luminaire must correspond to the technical issue
conditions, must be clean and locked. The battery must be charged to the
the prescribed capacity.
(2) assigned to mine personal luminaire is a worker shall be obliged to take in
picks and shovels, personally. When the takeover is required to test its function and
to make sure that it is not obviously damaged. When the defect is
obliged to request the replacement of lighting fixtures.
(3) Mining personal light worker is obliged to after their work
deliver personally in the picks and shovels. The detected defects or damage
the fixture is obliged to report to the designated worker when submitting.
(4) for the operation of the dispensaries mine personal lights, their maintenance and
the registration of operating regulations must be drawn up.
Treatment of mining personal lights
(1) the organization is obliged to instruct staff how to treat
given the mining operation and the personal consequences of his may occur
damage, unauthorized opening or improper use.
(2) the worker is obliged to mine personal light protect against damage
and may not open or repair.
(3) a worker shall be responsible for the status of the mining of personal lighting fixtures from its
acceptance into submission.
(4) If a worker is found on the mining personal lighting fault
prevent its safe use, or if the damage is
the supervisory authority shall declare it and replace it for a replacement.
Fixed lights lighting
(1) the places for which this Ordinance lays down permanent lighting must be
equipped with fixed lights. Fixed lights shall be fitted with also
the establishment without permanent staff.
(2) the status of the fixed lighting of the lighting equipment must conform to the requirements of the light
technical parameters of ^ 49) and must be controlled.
(3) the Lamps must be located so as to be accessible for maintenance and
(4) the measurement of light intensity must be carried out within the time limits specified
According to the operating conditions of the workplace.
The place with the permanent lighting
(1) the permanent lighting at the time of operation in darkness or reduced visibility
and permanent workplace and others) where the present personnel,
(b)), to be still serving or who require permanent
c) fracture walls, under which he is working, if not illuminated
lighting equipment of drilling machines,
(d)) other designated points (gradients and crossings, traffic routes, etc.).
(2) Lighting of mobile machines with electric
must be provided by its own lights machines.
(3) other mobile machines (compilers, loaders, bulldozers,
cranes, etc.) must be in darkness or reduced visibility, illuminated
to manipulate and work at workplaces in the vicinity was
(4) the electrical station and establishment with a permanent service, where, when
the failure of the permanent lighting might give rise to risk of injury must be
equipped with emergency lighting. This illumination may not for darkness or reduced
the visibility of the light permanently, if it is to ensure its automatic switching on of the
alternate source when standing.
PART THE THIRD
The first section
The mining giant machines and loading, digging, belt loaders and trucks
The use of large machines
Before the first of the new large machines into service or before the
giant machines after the substantial change in the operation must be carried out
check frequently the district mining authority.
Assembly and disassembly of large machines
(1) the Assembly and disassembly of the giant machines must be carried out in a suitable place and
According to the operational documentation.
(2) after the end of the Assembly, renovation or major repair of giant machines
the examination must be conducted and the results of written records.
Specify the operator giant machines
When determining the service frequently must be based on the provisions of the
Special regulations and at the same time must be taken into account for the type of large machines
and to the conditions of the deployment. In the case of large machines listed in
technological units must be designated in each inning with two workers
qualifications of drivers who are frequently interspersed in the management of large machines
and in the implementation of the shift.
The head of the driver of the large machines
(1) the head of the driver of the large machines must be the leader.
(2) in the management of large machines must have a certificate issued by the organizations
[section 110 (1) (b), (f))].
The qualifications of the head of the driver, the giant machines
(1) the head of the giant machines of driver performance greater than 3 150 m3. h-1
bulk materials can be a worker who, in addition to the requirements provided for in §
77 meets the following requirements:
and has full secondary vocational) education in mechanical or electrical
direction and worked at least 2 years as a driver of the giant machines of the same type
or is skilled in the field of machinery or electronics and worked
at least 5 years as the driver of the giant machines of the same type,
(b)) was recommended for the performance of this function on the basis of the psychotechnické
(c)) was recognised by the doctor capable of working at height,
(d)), he graduated from the theoretical training,
(e)) has demonstrated the required knowledge for the exercise of the functions of the head of the driver
giant machines to the test before the Commission with the participation of representative organizations
the district mining Office,
(f)) received from the Organization of the certificate to the management of the giant machines of the competent
(2) the head of the giant machines of driver performance from 630 to 3 150
M3. h-1 bulk materials can be determined by a worker who satisfies the
qualification requirements referred to in paragraph 1, in addition to the length of the practice, which
must have at least one year, if the full secondary vocational education
electrical machinery or direction, or 2 years, if it is trained in
the field of mechanical or electrical.
The driver of the large machines
(1) the driver of the large machines is a representative of the head of the driver, the giant machines and in
During his absence, performs the function of leader of operator. If they are in
shift 2 drivers frequently performs the function of leader of operator only
the designated driver of the giant machines.
(2) in the management of large machines must have a certificate issued by the organizations
[section 112, paragraph 1, point (b) (g))].
Driver qualification giant machines
(1) the driver of performance frequently greater than 3 150 m3. h-1 bulk
materials may be a worker who, in addition to the requirements provided for in § 77
meets the following requirements:
and trained in the field) is a mechanical or electrical engineering and worked at least
3 years in operation frequently as operational locks, operating
electrician or hydraulikář or has full secondary vocational education
machine or Electrotechnical direction and worked at least 2 years in
the operation of the giant machines,
(b)) was recommended for the performance of this function on the basis of the psychotechnické
(c)) was recognised by the doctor capable of working at height,
(d) training in management) graduated from the relevant type of machines in the range of at least
e) graduated from the theoretical training,
f) demonstrated the required knowledge for handling the giant machines to the test before the
the Commission, with the participation of a representative of the Organization of the district mining Office,
g) received from the Organization of the certificate to the management of the giant machines of the competent
(2) The function of the driver's performance frequently from 630 to 3 150 m3. h-1
bulk materials can be determined by a worker who satisfies the qualifying
the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 in addition to the length of the practice, which must have
at least 2 years in operation of large machines, and the length of training in the management of the
the type of the machine in the range of at least 100 hours.
The provision and evaluation of training in management of giant machines
(1) training in the management of large machines can be carried out only on the basis of the
the written statement of the Organization and under the continuous supervision of a designated driver
the giant machines.
(2) after their training must be proven practical knowledge
(3) the driver of the large machines, which is to control the velkostroj of the new or other
the type must be trained in the specified range with the new type of
giant machines must obtain the required practice under the supervision of the competent
(1) Klapkařem may be a worker who, in addition to the requirements provided for in §
77 meets the following requirements:
and) has at least 6 months experience in the operation of the giant machines,
(b)) when operating the device is trained to the extent of at least 20 hours,
c) succeeded the exam before the organization.
(2) the driver of the large machines can perform the function of klapkaře after graduation
training in the relevant equipment of a duration of 8 hours.
Driver qualification belt car
The driver of the car belt may be a worker who, in addition to the requirements of the
set out in section 77 meets the following requirements:
and trained in the field) is a mechanical or electrical engineering and worked at least
3 years in the operation of long-distance transport or traffic
giant machines or loaders, kolesového
(b)) was recognised by the doctor capable of working at height,
(c) training in management) graduated from the belt of the car in the range of at least 50 hours,
(d)), he graduated from the theoretical training,
e) has demonstrated the required knowledge for the operation of the belt of the car before test
(f)) received from the Organization of the certificate to the management of the belt of the car of the competent
Qualification Authentication Service
The qualification of the operator must be verified once in 3 years of examination
knowledge of safety regulations and operational documentation.
The operation of the giant machines
(1) Velkostroj can be operated only if it is a large-scale excavator
designated under section 108.
(2) for large machines working in conjunction with the device the remote crawler
transport must not be taken out of their mutual blocking.
(3) Velkostroj must be equipped with a anemometrem for measuring the wind speed
with remote transmission of the measured data to the driver's cab or dispatching
the organization. When the wind speed over 17 m. s-1 is the driver obliged to
velkostroj stop and ensure that the manner specified in the operational documentation.
(4) the operation of large machines for reduced visibility is allowed, if
handling the giant machines is able to ensure its safe operation.
Special equipment giant machines
(1) On the large-scale excavator must be designated by the number of appropriate personal protective
working resources to provide workers for work at heights.
(2) On the large-scale excavator, which is operated by or přemisťován in places
the former underground mining or where there is a risk of his forfeiture,
the ladder must be, hemp rope and protective devices. The staff of the
must be trained in the use of these devices. The length and type of ladder,
the length and diameter of the rope and self-rescue devices shall determine the number of racing
Qualification of personnel for maintenance of large machines
(1) to ensure the safety of large machines and expert management
their maintenance must be designated qualified personnel.
(2) the organization is required to determine the vocational worker for maintenance management
mining machines. The worker must have a university degree in mechanical
direction and at least 3 years experience in the maintenance of large machines.
(3) Technicians to ensure the maintenance of large machines must be examined by the Commission
appointed racing quarry, and knowledge of safety regulations,
technical standards and operational documentation.
Revision techniques frequently
(1) the inspections and tests made, assembled, General repair
renovated and refurbished large machines and bucket loaders
can perform only audit technicians of large machines.
(2) the review of techniques of large machines the worker is responsible for the organisation
the implementation of the revisions and tests of the device, which has for this activity
certificate of professional competence issued by the district mining Office
the basis of the performed tests.
(3) the review of techniques of large machines must have a college education
machine direction and at least 3 years experience in the installation or maintenance of the
large machines or full secondary vocational education machine direction and
at least 5 years experience in the installation or maintenance of mining machines.
Implementation of technical inspections and revisions
(1) the Technical inspection of large machines and bucket loaders must be
carried out once a month, detailed and professional inspection once a year.
Range and method of their implementation shall be determined by the operating documentation.
(2) every 2 years must be reviewed frequently and kolesového
performance loaders over 630 m3. h-1 bulk materials. The review must be
and check the previous records of) professional examinations,
(b) the intended parts of the tour) the giant machines or kolesového
loaders (main steel bearing structure, work and anchor ropes,
protective and safety equipment, powered lift, pull and travel,
electrical equipment including signalling and public address
(c)) management of operational documentation,
(d) examination of the large machines) or kolesového loaders.
(3) on the revision of the giant machines or loaders kolesového is an organization
obliged to inform the district mining Office at least one month in advance.
(4) revision of the giant machines or kolesového loaders are without prejudice to
the obligation to carry out the revision of reserved technical equipment according to the
specific regulations. ^ 51)
The second section
Machines for earthworks and building works
Excavators and loaders
(1) the driver is obliged to observe the excavation cut and working platform
monitor whether the lie of a possible landslide masses.
(2) the determination of the risk of landslide is the driver obliged to stop the excavation,
leave the machine in a safe place, to notify the affected workers and
the situation report.
(3) manipulate the shovel over the cab of the vehicle the driver is
(4) the Shovel may be cleaned only when the motor is off of the machine and on the spot,
where there is no danger of the landslide mass. Shovel it must be asked and
have a closed valve. The driver is obliged to clean up after the bucket is
make sure that the worker who cleaned the shovel is in the safe
(5) the burden of Suspension and handling must be carried out according to the
the conditions of the manufacturer of the machine.
(6) the operation of excavators or loaders are no one shall not delay in range
the working body of the machine. The driver's Assistant (deletion) may stay
in the locations and under the conditions specified by the driver or the operating documentation. From
designated places can get away only with the consent of the driver. The beginning and the end
their work is obliged to always tell the drivers.
(7) the machine shall be equipped with a 2 podkládacími wedges against driving, if not
secured against its construction, re-tighten.
(8) on the rypadle and loaders, which are operated by or in
places of the former underground mining or where there is a risk to their
forfeiture, must be a ladder, hemp rope and protective devices.
Workers must be trained in the use of these devices. The length and
kind of a ladder, the length and diameter of the rope and the number of self-rescue devices
Specifies the racing of the quarry.
The third section
Machinery and transport equipment
Machines and the equipment for the transport of workers inclined cable
The requirements on the winches or drive station, ropes, connection device,
harnesses, sheaves, driving tracks and signalling equipment for the transport of
workers on a rope inclined workings of transport paths determined organization.
(1) the gate or the power station for transport to the transport inclined workings
the road must have a brake retarder.
(2) the main control (switch) must be placed between the displacement
vehicle and winch or drive station.
(3) the Winch and the power station must have a protective cover to prevent withdrawal
limb between the rope and the drum or rope and wheel.
Rope and connecting device for conveying
(1) the rope and connecting the equipment used for the transport of materials must have
and towing winches at least) for the four-headed the initial security given
the largest stroke winch,
(b) the hoisting winches) at least six changes of the initial security given
the largest stroke winch,
(c)) for the fuel stations in the transportation of the endless rope of at least
six changes the initial security due to maximum thrust propulsion
zvětšenému station on the preload in the rope.
(2) Ropes must be deferred, if the external signs of obvious, that
its lifting capacity has decreased substantially, in particular
and if the wires) are the outer layer selectively reduced by more than half of their
(b)) is the number of broken wires, strikingly
(c)) if the total nominal cross-section of visible broken wires on the
10 times the height of coil springs in any section of the rope values
more than 20% of the total cross section of carrier ropes
(d)) damage the rope (loop, node, those embossed insert, etc.)
You cannot delete (by shortening the rope, etc.).
(3) the coupling device must not spontaneously disconnect and cable must be
Cable reels and pulleys
Free hanging rope and pulley must have a hedge against the
derailment and 2 independent anchorage.
Industrial and mining narrow gauge locomotives
Industrial and mining narrow gauge locomotive must have at least 2
the independent brake systems, at least one of whom must be independent of the
the engine is running. The effectiveness of the service brakes shall be such that the stopping distance
not when transport materials of more than 40 m, and in the transport of more than 20 persons
(1) the clutch or other connecting devices of the car for the transport of materials of mining
must have at least six changes and safety for the transport of persons, not less than
desetinásobnou safety relative to the maximum static load
(2) the coupling device must not spontaneously disconnect.
(3) Car with the front walls, which can be used to manually transport,
must be protected on both sides of the front handle.
(4) Deformed or worn coupling device must be replaced.
The fourth section
Floating machine with mining equipment
(1) mining equipment on floating machines can drive just a worker,
that has a licence to conduct the vessel issued by State shipping
(2) Servicing the extractive device on a floating machine must, in addition to
the requirements set out in section 77, to demonstrate the necessary knowledge for the management of
mining equipment examination before the Commission appointed by the organizations with the participation of
the representative of the district mining Office.
(3) the operator of extractive device for higher performance than 100 m3. h-1 must be
completed apprenticeship in the field of machinery or electronics.
(4) the Operation of the floating drapákového excavators must also have a pass
New types of mining equipment on floating machines
A new type of mining equipment on floating machines can be used for
the conditions specified in a special law. ^ 52)
The operation of the mining equipment
(1) mining equipment may be operated only if the distance
the nearest part of the floating machine from the shore is greater than the height of a cut above
the surface of the water determined technological procedure.
(2) When mining near the shore of a worker who is required to be governed by the
mining equipment still observe the platform the Bank for signs
a possible landslide. In the case of danger is obliged to stop the unfair advantage and with the
floating machine, move to a safe place.
(3) when the wind speed over 17 m. s-1, the operator is required to stop
Floating belt conveyors
(1) in places of an articulated connection floating conveyor belt must
be flexible in end positions stops. It must be ensured that the slope of the
floating conveyor belt ensures a safe transport of raw materials to the
the Bank even when water levels drop.
(2) Floating belt conveyor shall be equipped with a platform,
on the other hand, than it is through the footbridge.
(3) The platform shall be made from the floor.
The fifth section
Energy and other equipment
Compressors for the production of compressed air
(1) the Organization shall determine the technology responsible for status and control
the operation of the compressors.
(2) Between the compressor and the vzdušníkem, if the compressor is not directly linked to the
vzdušníkem, or between the compressor and the tlakovzdušným the divorce must be
(3) Between the shut-off valves and piston or screw compressor must
be the safety valve and the turbocharger and the rotation of the compressor rear
check valve and discharge valve, if the blower is not dealt with as
(4) Turbokompresor must have a device that alerts the operator to
the illicit increase the temperature of the compressed air for the engine temperature
the oil and the oil pressure drop. To monitor the temperature of the compressed air
must be appropriate thermometers.
(5) in the case of multi-stage reciprocating compressor on the pressure side must be
each degree of pressure gauge and safety valve.
(6) the safety valve must be set so that after its opening could not
exceeding the permissible operating pressure, occur at rated output
the compressor for more than 10%. The function of the safety valve is service
the compressor shall be obliged to check the nadlehčením at least once a week,
the technician responsible for the condition and management of the operation of the compressor pressure of at least
Once a year, when you use the control pressure gauge.
(7) on the discharge side of the compressor must be the barometer and thermometer.
(8) the air drawn in by the compressor must be filtered. Filters must be from
(9) the maximum temperature of the compressed air pressure measured in space
flange compressor must not exceed 180 degrees Celsius. For compressors with
up to 75 kW, an organization may allow the temperature increase to 220 degrees
(10) the water used for cooling the compressor, condenser and mezistupňovém
dochlazovači must not contain flammable and toxic substances or mechanical
dirt. When a higher content of the substances causing the water hardness must be
the water is chemically modified. The maximum permissible temperature is not chemically modified
the water is 40 degrees Celsius.
(11) the flow rate of cooling water compressor must be controlled.
(12) the operator is required to emit a condensation water and oil from
mezistupňového coolers, aftercoolers, separators and reservoir in
the time limits for the operating documentation.
(13) on the compressor performance over 1000 m3. h-1 must be observed by the pressure on the
every stage, the temperature of the withdrawing of compressed air, oil pressure,
the temperature of the cooling water inlet and outlet and the operating data of the drive
the device. These data must be recorded at least once every 2
hours, if they are not measured and recorded automatically. For the other
compressors shall designate operational documentation kind of monitored data, time limits
the detection and the method of their records. Monitoring data may not be
recorded, if the compressor meets the requirements of § 71.
(14) for the compressor, which meets the requirements of section 71, is designated by the
shall be obliged to check the function of automatic and operational security
system within the time limits and in the manner specified by the operating documentation.
(15) each part of the compressor and its accessories can be
dismantled only if there is no pressure in them.
Aftercoolers, separators, air tanks and connecting pipes
(1) A positive displacement supercharger or a group of interconnected vol.
compressors separator must be fitted the condensed water and oil and
Air eliminators, possibly aftercooler using compressed air. Separator, air eliminators and aftercooler using compressed air must
have the lowest place in the outlet.
(2) the separator and aftercooler using compressed air must be cleaned at least once a year.
Air eliminators and the connecting pipes must be cleaned at least once a
for 3 years.
(3) If the volume is between the compressor and the vzdušníkem pipe of diameter
more than 200 mm, it must be checked at least once per year; When
the thickness of the sediments above the 2 mm pipes must be cleaned up.
(1) the seal pipe between compressor and vzdušníkem, and where the temperature is
compressed air higher than 60 degrees C, must be of non-combustible
the material. Broken seal must be replaced without delay.
(2) in the lowest places of the main vzduchovodu and, where appropriate, for
taps to the appliances must be built in separators, which must
be condensed water and oil released.
(3) hose and connections with piping and equipment must correspond to the
the Supreme dovolenému the working excess pressure, and must be placed so that the
There were no sharp bends. Before connecting the device to the hose must be
profouknuta with compressed air.
(4) hose for compressed air supply to the movable machines must be
secured against the Rapture of the joints.
(5) the Work on the pneumatic divorce under pressure is disabled. When working on the
the divorce must be competent with the pneumatic valves secured
against accidental opening.
(6) Profukují if the compressed air tubes, hoses, attachments, or
other components, must be carried out so that no one was at risk.
(7) the Organization must have a map with an indication of the lengths of the divorce of the compressed air
and the luminance of the pipes and the distribution of pressure vessels and fittings. In
kompresorovně must be a scheme between the compressor and compressed air to divorce
Air and gas engines
Air and gas engines shall have a hedge against the intrusion of foreign
bodies into the engine and against exceeding the rated speed.
Natural gas compressors and their distribution pipes
For natural gas compressors and their distribution pipes shall apply mutatis mutandis to section
134 to 136 with the fact that the seals of the distribution pipes must be of non-combustible
material and compressors must be equipped with
and Automatics, which avoids) exceeded the highest operating pressure on
the discharge side and the decrease of the operating pressure on the input side, under
the specified limit,
(b)) covers from non-combustible material,
(c)) automatic fire-fighting equipment.
Boilers and accessories
(1) Boilers gas and liquid fuel must be secured so that
to cut fuel supply interruption to the burners in the illicit modification
operating pressure of the fuel and combustion air.
(2) the boiler with artificial pulling heated gas, liquid fuel or coal
the powder must be equipped with a safety device for the illicit
change in the delivery of fuel or combustion gases when the stroke automatically stops
and the fuel supply to the burner.
(3) Burner boiler for the combustion of a gas or liquid fuel must be
equipped with a security guard of the flame with burner and boiler for the combustion of coal
device for securing a stable powder burning.
(4) door of the Firebox and the nahlížecího hole in the Firebox must be for
boiler operation caused by pressure against the opening provided in the
the combustion space.
(5) the power of the Water Supply must be carried out so as not to cause rapid
cooling of the walls of the pressure unit.
(6) the boiler with mechanical grate or with powdered must be
equipped with a bezprašným odpopelňovacím device.
(7) the ash handling equipment can be repaired, only when the device is outside the
operation and only for a permanent supervision.
(8) the inspection door on odpopílkovačů may not be open, if it is not
closed CAP in svodkách.
(9) the boiler is located outside the boiler room must be protected against manipulation
by unauthorized persons.
(1) must be equipped with a steam boiler
and at least one pressure gauge) showing the highest permissible
overpressure, water loop and three-way valve or valve,
(b)), at least one direct watermark with the indication of the lowest allowable
the water level in the boiler (boiler outside the bore),
(c) the overpressure safety device),
d) filling and drain fittings,
(f)) the vent fitting.
(2) the facilities referred to in paragraph 1 letter b) and d) may not be equipped with
boilers for gas and liquid fuels, which have a permanent liquid refill
hermetically closed in the primary housing.
(1) Liquid boiler must be equipped with a
and) open the expansion tank or other safety device,
(b) the supply and drain manifold),
(c)) for boilers with a rated output of over 50 kW and a thermometer and pressure gauge.
(2) the boiler must be fitted with a device which automatically excludes the
exceeding the maximum temperature of the liquid; boiler manual
Stoker for this purpose must be equipped with an alarm or must have
a permanent service.
(3) air vent and overflow pipe of the expansion tank must not vyúsťovat
in the outdoor area.
Work inside the boilers
(1) before the entry of workers into the boiler, the boiler must be safely disconnected from the
neighboring boilers and the sampling line; the other pipeline flowing into the boiler
shall be closed and secured.
(2) inspections and work in boiler or fireplace must be carried out
the permanent supervision of the worker outside the boiler. Before closing the lids, doors, etc.
and before putting into operation it is necessary to ensure that the boiler or
(3) before entering into the pressure of the boiler or furnace unit must be
examined whether these areas are well vyvětrány and emptied, and whether in the
the fireplace there is no ash fall deposits of the struskových or, where appropriate,
(4) on the part of the boiler equipment, in which the works must be
placed a security table.
The boiler house
(1) in the boiler room must be the rules of operation and scheme of power and steam
pipe or pipe on the fuel supply with lengths and
(2) to the boiler must be ensured adequate air supply for
combustion and ventilation.
(3) on the door to the boiler room must be the security table.
(4) the boiler room with a surface area larger than 150 m2 must have 2 means of escape
the journey, one of which must lead directly into the free space.
(5) Popelna must be equipped with a water supply to škvárovým and popelovým
výsypkám and closures on the cinder and ash with mining
safe operation and must be sufficiently ventilated.
Pipes for hot water and steam
(1) for the pipe to the hot water and steam § 74 shall apply with the following additions:
and) pipes must be stored and maintained so as to adapt to the
changes in temperature,
(b)) must be prevented from burning persons on the pipe.
(2) Work on the pipeline, which is the hot water or steam is prohibited. When
work on the pipe must be secured by the appropriate shut-off valves
against accidental opening.
(3) if he has a lower pressure than the steam in the steam boiler, shall be to
the pressure reducing valve and pipeline built in the part of the pipe with a lower pressure
the safety valve, which corresponds to the maximum allowable pressure in this
part of the pipeline. The method and time limits for inspections of the reduction and safety valve
Specifies the operational documentation.
(4) On the appropriate places of the steam pipe must be fitted the separator
Drills and hammers
When using the drill and hammer drill is prohibited
and guide the hand drill or) drilling rod
(b) the use of electric drive to) the rotation of the drill bit, which stuck in the bore hole,
c) drilling and drilling debris blow had no disposal of dust,
d) disconnect the dust-proof device.
Walk, transportation and storage
PART THE FIRST
Paths for walking and transport
Paths for walking
(1) the path for walking paths in the quarry and other places, which are for
Walking is intended.
(2) the path for walking without barriers, must be dewatered and maintained
to walk along them was safe. The path with his more than 30 degrees
must be equipped with handles and the ascension pipes or stairs.
(3) to go other routes than the paths for walking can only supervisory
authorities and other techies (section 7), and those workers who
received from the supervisory authority of the command. On the way of transport shall not delay
longer than is strictly necessary. Before meeting with a ride-on vehicle are
obliged to retreat in time to pass on the traffic way (section 147) or on
other safe place.
(4) between vehicles is allowed to browse only when standing between them in the
the direction of movement distance of at least 2 m.
(5) the path specified for the departure of workers from places at risk of accidents
(emergency) must be labelled with an indication of the direction of the retreat.
(6) the path for walking at a height greater than 1.5 m along the paths and dangerous
the recesses must be on the free side of the railing. Handrails must be
solid and well grounded. The upper bar must be mounted at a height of 1.1 m.
If it is not used to the fence rail with full wall (sheet metal, wire mesh,
the rail with spaces most 0.2 m, etc.), must be approximately in the middle of the
fixed height for more longitudinal bar.
(7) if the path for the walking route leads over another, or the place where the
they can keep the workers on the floor must have a protective molding height
at least 0.1 m, if not drop objects from her otherwise prevented.
(8) Holes and depressions on the road for walking shall be covered or otherwise
secured so that they cannot fall over persons or objects.
The dimensions of the paths for walking, transitions and passages on roads
(1) the path for walking, including staircases, sloping ramps, fixed
ladders and loading and unloading bays and ramps, must be chosen and
positioned to provide easy and safe access and to
There is no danger to persons staying on them or in their
close. Paths for walking shall be marked with a ^ 53a).
(2) the path for walking must have a cross-section of at least 2.1 m height and width
not less than 0.75 m.
(3) if at the same time walking the rope must be transported for walking
set up a special Department with a cross-section of at least 2.1 m height and width
at least 1 m, which must be separated from traffic routes so as to avoid
to endanger workers or vehicles or cargo.
(4) Passes between the stable machine must have a cross-section of at least 2.1
m and a width of at least 0.6 m.
(5) Passes on the roads equipped with rail tracks must be
at least 2.1 m and a width of at least 0.6 m on one side of the line, the
vícekolejové lines on both sides of the path. The provisions of this
the paragraph does not apply to passages on roads that are equipped with
rail lines of gauge 1 435 mm and 900.
(6) the Gradients via conveyors must be carried out under the Special
the prescription. ^ 53)
(7) the place to go for a reduced cross-section walking must be clearly
Bridges, ramps, walkways, scaffolding and ladders for walking
(1) bridges, ramps, walkways and scaffolding for walking must have a solid and straight
the floor and must be technically addressed to the largest projected load.
(2) bridges, ramps, walkways and scaffolding must be inspected at designated
the time limits, and the period for the control of a responsible person and provides for the
the organization. Scaffolding must see the foreman intended to explore
workplace, and always before the first use of the scaffolding when the non-working shift.
(3) the ladder shall be secured against slipping or movement. Top
the exit hole or the platform must not exceed 1.1 m or at least must be
This fixed height handrail. For the rungs must be a free space of at least
(4) the use of a ladder or ladder of overwhelming transition bridge is
(5) the Ladders shall not be used for carrying or toleration of loads on the
mass greater than 20 kg.
(6) on the same ladder must not stand out or to descend at the same time 2 or
(7) if it is necessary to set up the ladder, both parts must be securely connected. In
place the connection must not be the slope of the ladder or the distance between the rungs
(1) Transport paths are the paths in the quarry and other places that are intended
for the transport of persons, machines, or materials. For horizontal transport are considered to
paths with bowed to the 35 mm. m-1. With more of his up to 45 degrees, including
traffic routes are úklonné.
(2) the infrastructure must be maintained and marked to match
operational conditions and transport them has always been safe.
(3) transport routes, which criss-cross or converge, must be equipped with
security device or such measures must be determined in order to
to avoid a collision. Safety equipment must be constructed in such a
so, i fail to ensure work safety and operation.
(4) if the traffic passes through a path over another road or by the Department, shall
be ensured that no one was threatened by the means of transport,
falling materials or objects.
(5) on the roads with a 24-hour transport, through which it is necessary to
to move, it must be set up transitions (bridges, underpasses, etc.).
(6) transport routes, which must not be used to walk at the time of the shipment,
must be at the places marked by prohibiting access to entry or
be prevented from entering them in another way.
(7) on the roads with transport rope at the time of shipment must not
keep staff, if this path does not correspond to the requirements of section 147, paragraph.
Transport routes with the rail tracks
(1) prior to the introduction of mechanical transport must be rolling track znivelována.
Period other adjustment must be determined by the State of the infrastructure.
(2) the end of the rail line must be secured against driving vehicles.
Rail lines intended for machine transport must be marked in the tables
(3) when the machine switches languages, transport must be fair and must be in the
outer positions secured by weight of the heat exchanger, spring, or other
in a way. Remote-controlled points must have the optical control of the position.
Points may not be placed on the crossing the rail tracks.
(4) the correct position of the 5th wheel and přesuven must be zajistitelná. On the lines of
machinery transport must not use the platform, fifth wheel or přesuvny.
(5) where the cars are pushed into the mining of the arc of rail lines
shunting crew or another device, and where could derail must be
the inner side of the arc track equipped with the Guide bar.
(6) Paragraph 3 to 5 do not apply to rail lines and about 900 gauge 1435
mm. ^ 54)
The location of the rail tracks and room for servicing
(1) Between the widest parts of the vehicle to the concurrent bypass
rolling lines must be a space of at least 0.2 m.
(2) the space between objects, or objects are stored and outline
the largest vehicles including cargo must be at least 0.25 m.
(3) on the roads with rolling lines, where all the lines
they are filled with cars and tunnels where mining cars combine or rozpojují
manually, each must have a rolling track on one side of the space for the operator
at least 2.1 m and a width of at least 0.6 m.
(4) Rail lines of gauge 1435 mm and 900 must be placed by
specific regulations. ^ 54)
Úklonné security infrastructure with rail tracks in the transportation by rope
(1) on the úklonné route, with rail lines in transport,
In addition to the transport podstavníkem, must be movable barriers under zhlavím, the
the foot and connecting and disconnecting to the cable cars.
(2) the Latch under zhlavím must be placed as far away from the gridiron, that when
closed the bolt could be on the inclined rail track running all
at the same time carried cars. The location of the other barriers will determine the traffic regulations.
(3) the Latch under zhlavím must be operated only from the operating position
a windlass or fuel stations. The operator must have unobstructed views of the place
connecting and disconnecting of the cars. If this place is not
It must be possible between the place of mounting and dismounting of cars and the unit
the operator provided a useful way of understanding. The other gate control
the determination of the workers.
(4) On the foot must be set up to handle the hiding place from which it is possible to
give the label.
(5) on the úklonné route, with rail lines in transport,
In addition to the transport podstavníkem, must use an automatically operating
the capture device. This requirement may be waived if the rope and
all connecting devices exhibit the least desetinásobnou start
safety due to the largest stroke winch or fuel stations.
Capturing device design must ensure against the captured car
capsize or derailment.
(6) transport in the bow more than 15 degrees must be equipped with cars
safety device against overturning.
(7) All with podstavníkovou transport must be equipped with protective
the device, which prevents insertion of cars on inclined transport path
before the podstavník realized and secured against movement. On
podstavníku must be a lock-off device for cars.
Traffic routes with conveyors
(1) Conveyors for the transport routes must be placed under the Special
the prescription. ^ 53)
(2) the gap between the most protruding edge of the vehicle and rail transport
construction of the conveyor must be at least 0.2 m.
Traffic routes for construction machinery, motor vehicles and motor trucks
(1) the space between objects, or objects are stored and outline
building machinery, motor vehicles, a motor cart or
cargo must be at least 0.6 m if the driver or
transported persons protected by the construction of the machines, the space must be
preserved from these persons.
(2) the measures to ensure the safety of persons before by reversing the machine determines the
the traffic regulations.
(3) Výsypná of the place must be protected against swipe machines to výsypu
(stop, a raised edge sýpu, etc.) and in the darkness or reduced
the visibility of the lit. The area around the výsypného space shall not have a slope to
Infrastructure for transport by gravity
(1) Delays and the attraction of the pipeline shall be constructed, fitted and with each other
connected so as to avoid their swings and clogging dopravovanými
(2) opening for the supply of materials to slip gravity pipe and stack,
must be equipped with a device capable of stopping the supply of materials.
The drain hole of the slip, the gravity pipe and the tank must be
a reliable seal.
(3) transport equipment by gravity must be adjusted to
do not endanger workers falling materials.
(4) the operating position the device for transport by gravity shall be for
reduced visibility is illuminated and positioned so that the service has not been
threatened by the dopravovanými masses.
(1) traffic routes and their equipment are required to periodically scan the
the determination of the workers. When the inspection must also be verified function
návěštního and signalling equipment. The time limit, the method and scope of inspections
Specifies the transport regulations.
(2) Road Transport and its equipment must also be inspected prior
start of transport in the place where the incident occurred, and after such
the work, which could affect the safety of the transport.
PART THE SECOND
To the right
(1) the Manual transport of mining vehicles is allowed on the horizontal transport
the road; on inclined workings roads is permitted when the manual transport
bow up to 50 mm. m-1 to a distance of 50 m, while the larger bow, most 85
mm. m-1, only to a distance of 2 m.
(2) ride on the mine cart, walk in traffic in front of him or it
Let the wild ride is prohibited.
(3) Mining cars can be transported only individually. The distance between the
shipped individually mining cars outside of the filling and discharge station
must be at least 20 m.
(4) a mining car could only push. During transport to the slope can only
(5) the individual mine cars or parts of sets can be unlinked from the
myself odtlačovány only if they are at peace, and that only by holding the lever or
from the side.
(1) the introduction of mechanical transport materials approved designated worker. The introduction of the
transport of persons approved racing quarry or the race or the authorised
(2) the Organization shall identify the technician or technicians responsible for
control of the installation, operation and maintenance of the individual types of machinery
transport. These workers must have at least a full secondary vocational
education machine direction and at least two years of practice.
(3) For the line, for which a special prescription, ^ 54) does not apply to the provisions of
paragraphs 1 and 2, and section 128, 129, 159 to 163, paragraph 168. 1 and section 171.
(1) for the mechanical transport organization issues a transport order, which must specify the
and) traffic routes, equipment and machinery,
b) marking of traffic routes (before reduced points, switches,
intersections, dangerous places, etc.) and the location of the návěštního device,
(c)) space for loading, unloading and folding, sorting,
reversing and parking of vehicles, etc.
(d) leave the burden of individual transport) equipment,
e) holiday transport speed,
f) instructions for connecting and disconnecting the vehicles and their protection
unwanted movement, or for loading, unloading and transhipment
(g)) the way and use the label, their importance and the method of communication
h) safety and operating instructions (for the current transport, walking in
the current transport for the transport of tools and articles, and without
the conductor, etc.),
and measures in the transport of explosives),
j) measures in the transport of loads of excessive weight or size, and when
accidents on road transport,
the method and time limits) the scope of inspections of traffic routes and their equipment,
l) range of inspections of transport equipment before transport.
(2) the Transport Regulations for the transport of persons must also determine
and the path for the carriage of persons),
(b)) the deployment of platforms,
(c)) for the stage, for the transport of persons in the workplace and back again,
(d) the conduct of persons) during transport,
(e) the number of passengers at the same time) and the speed of transport,
(f) the conditions for the current transport) tools and articles.
(3) traffic order must be posted on the workstations, in the remízách,
garages and parking places.
The obligation of the driver
(1) the driver is required to control the vehicle from his station. From the moving
the vehicle must not descend.
(2) a vehicle must not be left unattended on the transport route, if it is not
to ensure against putting into motion.
(3) the driver is obliged to follow the path of driving traffic. There is a
the danger, it must reduce the speed or stop. If a driver meets
workers who do not have the option to retreat to safety, or if the
transport road barrier, is obliged to stop on time. In may
continue only if satisfied that the other drive will not threaten anyone.
(4) the driver of a vehicle is obliged to give the warning sign in front of the entrance to the
the small and narrow places. Before these sites and in the handling of the
seřadišti, in the loading, unloading and reloading station in a timely manner
reduce the speed.
(5) the driver must not leave the driving to someone else, with the exception of persons,
which functional command organization. The driver can afford to entitle
a worker only for those vehicles which are
designed by the manufacturer.
(6) When starting the driver is obliged to give the vehicle sets in motion
slowly and smoothly.
(7) if the crew member or a person designated to handle vehicles next to the
riding trains, the driver is obliged to go to a maximum speed of his walk and
must follow him.
(8) the driver of a vehicle with electric drive is obliged before handling
overhead pantograph, or before connecting or disconnecting the supply
cable, turn off the main switch of the vehicle.
(9) to drive out the locking elements and braked counterflow with the exception
emergency braking is disabled.
(1) Signaling equipment must be established when the machine transport, once the
operation of transport equipment cannot reliably communicate with the staff
involved in the transport. Transport conveyors must be signaling
the device always established, if the conveyor is longer than 15 m, and their
the operation may be at risk.
(2) the Signaling appliance must be carried out and placed so that the
reliable, and his control was not associated with the risk. At the same time must
to ensure the readability of labels for multiple modes of transport, on the one
the transport path.
(3) in the case of double fuel station must sound label differ significantly.
(4) for the návěštního device must be located with a specified table
the label. The label "once" can be used as a sign to the
(5) Operation of transport equipment is required before the shipment starts in
inning to make sure the correct function of the návěštního device.
(6) before the start of the transport operation is required to give the rope a label on the
the place where you want to be transported, and wait on the back label.
(7) traffic path with transport rope must be equipped with návěštním
the device, from any location to transport route can be put
label to stop traffic. The entire length of traffic routes must be
audible sound label indicating start of the shipment.
(8) the operator may place the device into operation as soon as possible after 5 seconds and
within 30 seconds after receipt of the label.
Joining and splitting of vehicles
(1) a manually connected and disintegrated may just be standing vehicle
rail transport and only after agreement with the worker, which could indicate the
in motion. Manual for the disintegration of the movement of vehicles is allowed only if the
If it is appropriately excluded need to between nahýbání worker
the vehicle and the possibility of overturning on the worker. In any case,
they may not enter the mine workers between cars or between them hanging.
(2) connecting and disconnecting nekolejových trailers shall be
carried out by a special regulation. ^ 55)
The right of persons
(1) the entire length of traffic routes must be possible output from the transport
(2) outside of the stage for the transport workers to the workplace and back
the person may be carried only under the conditions specified in the transport regulations.
(3) before commencing the transport of passengers, the driver is obliged to make sure that the
road transport were detected the fault, or whether the detected defects already
have been removed.
(4) aboard trains in and out of her is allowed only after the
(5) a person shall not while driving with vyklánět from means of transport or
stick any objects. In the means of transport are required to
to take such a position that no part of their body does not outline
the means of transport.
(6) the conditions for the transport of persons on a rope inclined workings roads,
as well as the way the period controls transport routes and their equipment will determine
Racing quarry or racing or by authorized personnel.
The right materials and articles
(1) Materials and articles must be on the vehicle are stored so that when the
loading, transhipment, transport or unloading their
(2) inlaid with matter and objects must be stored so that the renditions
the clearance of the transport route and at the same time there was no danger
their rolling over, or falling.
(3) for manual loading and unloading of the vehicle must be secured against
unwanted movement. The vehicle is in motion is forbidden to manually load and
interpreted from him any materials or objects, in addition to the solids.
(4) Manually can be vyklápěna only stationary vehicles secured against
displacement and overturning.
(5) to climb on the vehicle or the part when tipping is forbidden.
(6) the Tipping and the samovýsypná of the vehicle must be secured so that
the transport could not fork out spontaneously or empty and tipping
Flip. Tipping and emptying of vehicles must be carried out,
that fuel was threatened.
(7) when carrying and transport of sealed radioactive sources may be
present only the persons, whose activity is connected with such transport.
Radioactive emitters may be transported only in the transport
resources for that purpose.
Transport of loads or excessive weight loads of excessive dimensions
(1) the burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive dimensions
manually or skid and handling may exercise under the processed
operational documentation approved racing quarry only workers with at least
two years experience in transport. The said means of transport may exercise
only in the presence of technical supervision.
(2) Mechanical transport burden of excessive weight or excess burden
dimensions according to transport regulations approved racing quarry may exercise
only workers with at least two years experience in transport.
(3) before handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or burden
oversized employee must inspect the specified device designed to
handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or excess burden
dimensions, whether it corresponds to the operational documentation and is not damaged. The result of the
(4) prior to the transport of the burden of excessive weight or excess burden
the dimensions specified by the worker is obliged to check the capacity of the
traffic routes. The result of the inspection shall be recorded.
(5) the operating of the dossier referred to in paragraph 1 and the procedure referred to in paragraph
2 must contain the conclusions of the assessment of the burden of excessive
the weight or the burden of excessive dimensions and elements of the infrastructure,
in particular, from the perspective of the carrying capacity of the substrate used to transport as the transport
the trip, bow traffic routes, the weights and dimensions of the load, stability
the burden with regard to the position of its centre of gravity during transport, the assessment
the necessary bed area of means of transport and the method of attachment of the load,
and to the extent, in order to avoid unwanted movement of the load,
its folding or rolling over.
(6) where it is carried out by transport and handling with the burden of excessive
the burden of excessive weight or size, may not be exercised no
Work and the Elimination of accidents on roads
(1) a workplace and place of the accident to transport path must be for the duration of
work or the removal of the accident indicated in the transport
of the order. The mark must be located at a distance that allows safe
stop arriving vehicles, and this on all approaches to the workplace
or the place of the accident.
(2) when working on the route with the overhead contact line shall be in
the operational documentation of the intended measures on protection against
(3) work on the úklonné the traffic path must not be carried out if the vehicle
(the load) has not been reliably secured against driving or removed from the
úklonné transport routes. Reliable is not providing just a rope
winch or rope fuel station.
Lifting vykolejených vehicles
(1) the vehicle may be Disturbed and zvedáno nakolejováno just means
designated in the transport regulations.
(2) Disturbed the vehicle must be ensured against driving. At the same time must
be prevented from running the next vehicle on disturbed the vehicle.
(1) the transport speed locomotives must be designed according to technical
the conditions of the locomotive and rolling stock status. It must be observed
the requirements of section 128.
(2) the transport speed rope must not exceed 1 m s-1 in transport
an endless rope, if used to connect cars to the rope locks.
(3) the speed of transport in other mechanical transport is governed by the transport regulations
[section 159, paragraph 1 (b), (e))].
Conditions for carriage of a rope
(1) the rope must be conducted so as to avoid excessive friction (about
track traffic routes, etc.) and when connecting to vehicles or when
random slack could not capture other vehicles or compromise
(2) the Latch under the zhlavím can be opened only if they are mine
cars connected to the rope on the úklonné route, the rope napjato and given by
back label from the place to which they are transported.
(3) other barriers can be opened just before the passage of the
(4) the Gate can be opened only for the duration of the transit.
(5) If on the úklonné the traffic road or around the workplace,
that would be jeopardised by the ujetými mining cars or vymrštěným
the transported material, can be transported only when
the staff of these centers resides in a secure location.
Operation of winches and fuel and refundable stations for carriage of a rope
(1) the winches and the fuel and refundable station for the transport of the rope must be
located or protected so that it cannot roll them transported
vehicle, load or buffer weights.
(2) the gate or the power station must be securely anchored in the manner
the designated operational documentation, and safety anchor must be
at least 1.2 relative to a nominal strength of multiple ropes.
(3) Coiled the rope must not be manipulated by hand.
(4) if he is dvoububnového winch to transport only one rope must
be the second rope secured to the drum so that no one was at risk.
(5) on the winch drum during transport must remain at least 3 threads.
(1) the transport of industrial and mining úzkorozchodnými locomotives is
the permissible in the bow, which is specified by the technical conditions of the locomotive.
(2) in darkness or reduced visibility must be on the front wall of the
the locomotive headlight with white light illuminated and the last vehicle
Sets or on the back wall of the locomotive, if it goes it alone, a red light;
If it is set, it must be pushed by the locomotive at the rear of the engine
the red light and the first vehicle on the front wall luminaire with white
light. When the offset on the seřadišti of light may not be changed. Place
the red light you can use another method to indicate the end of the set
approved by the State Department.
(3) Cars with long loads must not be transported immediately after the
(4) For the current transport locomotives with different mechanical transport must
be in the transport regulations determined measures to ensure work safety and
(1) the conveyor can be zaplňován just so, to avoid spadávání
(2) at the same time with many of the other material may be transported. Transport
other material must be notified before the start of all workers,
who would this transport could be at risk.
(3) Around belt conveyors must be continuously cleaned from to the infected
materials. In places where there is a risk of entanglement with moving parts
the conveyor or the fall of materials from conveyor, conveyor and its treatment
around running prohibited; However, it may be carried out by designated
(4) If a conveyor running, not on its design no one
(5) When the wind speed over 17 m. s-1 must be remove the conveyor belt
stopped, if the technical conditions of the conveyor does not specify otherwise.
(6) paragraphs 1 to 5 shall apply also for long-distance belt transport. ^ 56)
Transport by gravity
In the stack and the slip can be released only from the outside of the safe
the place specified.
PART THE THIRD
Storage of materials
(1) the location of the landfill and storerooms in the protection zones must be solved
under special legislation. ^ 57)
(2) the permanent storage area shall be flat, drained, paved and
labeled security tables is the prohibition of the entry of unauthorized persons.
(3) the storage space must have a height corresponding to the method of storage and
used by mechanization; a space where do workers have to move and
work must have a height of not less than 2.1 m.
(4) the method of storage of materials and width of the traffic routes must
match used by mechanization.
(5) during storage, must be ensured a safe supply, saving and
removal of materials.
(6) the Stored material shall be stored so that all the time
storage ensure its stability.
(7) Workers who have to work in the areas of storage, must be
familiar with the distribution of the storage spaces for different types of materials
and materials, and with the conditions of work safety and the operation of the storage.
Storage of bulk materials
(1) Dump the mineral extracted susceptible to spontaneous combustion must be
enough away from the mouth of the vtažného mine ^ 1) and from the workplaces with
a permanent service, but at least 60 m along the direction of the prevailing winds.
The location of the landfill sites of other minerals, or earth must be solved with
regard to the possibility of adverse influence of surrounding workplaces
with colorectal cancer from the landfill.
(2) for the operation of the landfill of the extracted mineral, or earth, it must be
developed operational documentation that specifies security measures for
supply, storage, storage and removal of materials, ensure and movement of machines
When working on the site and any measures against autoignition.
(3) the bulk material can be freely stored fully mechanized way
to any height, if their removal will be mechanizováno. When
removing materials must be prevented from creating overhangs. If a is
wall, the subscription must be adjusted to the height of the wall does not exceed 9/10
the permissible range of loading machines.
(4) when manually storing and removing the bulk material can be stored
only to a height of 2 m.
(5) where a sample is taken of the bulk material by hand or by a mechanical shovel, must
be modified to avoid overhangs and the height of the wall does not exceed
(6) on the bulk materials landfill bottom removing workers must not
delay in dangerous close to the delivery point.
Storage of materials
(1) equipment and storage facilities, where appropriate, the supporting structure must be
made to allow caching, storage and removal unit
material, liquids and packaging in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer, or
specific regulations. ^ 58)
(2) structural elements, which would be in storage at each other just came and
the receiver do not have elements that allow for a secure grip, or
suspension (eye, handles, etc.) must be stored on the supporting documents; the logs and
layered documents may not be used.
(3) the regular shapes of Glass material can be stored manually in the
height 2 m Glass material of irregular shapes (stone, irregular
fittings, etc.) can be in a solid border is straightened manually to a height of 1.5 m.
(4) the Round items (cans, bottles, etc.) to secure the stability of the
can be manually saved on yourself to a height of 2 m Pipe, pipes and round timber
must be secured against sesunutí.
(5) Bags the grains can be manually saved to a height of 1.5 m,
When saving the mechanised way to a height of 3 m. The edges of the meetings must
be secured by an auxiliary device (stand, wall, etc.) or bags
stored in a secure and binding that cannot be sesunutí
(6) the containers with liquids must be sealed and stored, so that the filling
(emptying) the hole was always at the top. Drums and similar containers can be
stored standing just in one layer. Horizontal may be stored in the
more layers, provided that each layer will be mutually
stabilized or will be saved in the construction of their assurance
(7) Open tanks must be secured against falling into them.
(8) the acid and other hazardous substances must be stored in containers with
the designation of the species of the substance. The safe way to determine storage organization under
the type of packaging.
(9) the Clamping and consumers slings when handling material
is carried out from the ground or from secure platforms or floors so that the binding
It was not carried out in the greater than 1.5 m working height. Clamped and disconnect
the slings from the surface of the stored material can be just in case
When spontaneous movement is expelled of the material. Handling
material is possible only after, when the worker is away to a safe
(10) for the storage and handling of explosives, flammable liquids,
Poisons and other hazardous substances special provisions also apply. ^ 59)
(11) the organization may store radioactive sources only in the premises of the
the purpose of approved.
Transitional and final provisions
(1) the Mining works, structures, dump, and equipment put into use before
entry into force of this Decree may be used, provided that the
comply with the requirements of the generally binding legal regulations valid at the time of
putting them to use. When reconstruction or overhaul
This must be the mining works, buildings and equipment listed in accordance with this
by Decree, if the authorisation of these works will not otherwise specified.
(2) the Organization shall review its measures to ensure the safety and
operation issued before the entry into force of this Decree, and adapts to the
This Decree within 6 months from the acquisition of its effectiveness.
(3) the obligations referred to in section 76, paragraph. 4 shall meet not later than by 1.
January 1991 and section 85, paragraph. 5 by 1. January 1, 1993.
(1) the provisions of this Decree, it is possible to derogate on the necessary time
in cases where there is a risk of delay in the rescue of people or when
disposal of significant operational accident (accident) if they are carried out
the minimum security measures.
(2) except in the cases referred to in paragraph 1, an organization may, from
the provisions of this order to depart the Czech Mining Authority and consent
under conditions set by a race or on a proposal from the quarry to the racing
proven necessary alternative measures and the recommendations of the competent
the institution of social control. The proposal shall be submitted through the
the district mining Office, and that only in exceptional cases and under
provided that it ensures the safety and operation.
The validity of a decision issued under existing regulations
The decision of the authorities of the State Mining Authority issued under the still valid
regulations to ensure work safety and operation remain in force,
If the authority which issued it, otherwise.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on 1 January 2005. July 1989.
Ing. V.r. zíka
Selected provisions of the novel
Article. (II) Act No. 240/2009 Sb.
1. this Decree was notified in accordance with the directive of the European
Parliament and Council Directive 98/34/EC of 22 December 2004. June 1998 on the procedure for the
the provision of information in the field of standards and technical regulations and legislation
for information society services, as amended by Directive 98/48/EC.
2. Permission issued in accordance with section 109 to 112 and section 116 of the Decree No. 26/1989 Coll.,
for the safety and protection of health at work and the safety in the
mining activities and in the activities carried out by using the
the surface, as amended, before the date of entry into force of this
the Decree shall be deemed the certificate pursuant to Decree No. 26/1989 Coll., in
the text of this Ordinance.
1) § 2 and 3 of the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining
activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration. Remain unaffected by
generally binding legal provisions on safety and health at
work, for example. the yield of the Ministry of construction of 31.8.1967, which
shall be issued regulations to ensure the safety and health at
earthmoving work-(B) 4 (reg. in the amount of 49/1968 Coll.) as amended
regulations. On the establishment and operation of the galleries, shafts, tunnels, and other
the underground works and in underground areas covered by the Decree of the Czech
Mining Authority no. 22/1989 Coll., on safety and health at work
and safety when mining activities and the activities carried out by the
1A) Council Directive 92/104/EEC on minimum requirements for improving the
safety and health protection of workers in surface and underground mineral-
the mining industry.
2 § 2 (b)). (d) and section 3 (b)). and (c)) of the Act) and the Czech National Council No.
2A) Decree No 239/1998 Coll., on safety and health at work
and safety in the mining and processing of oil and natural gas and
drilling and geophysical work and amending certain provisions of the
ensure the safety and protection of health at work and the safety
When mining activities and the activities carried out using mining techniques.
3) Eg. CSN 01 8012 Security tags and table, ČSN 34 3510
Security tables and inscriptions for electrical equipment, ON 44 0090
Safety signs and tables for the mines.
4) Law No. 120/1962 SB., about the fight against alcoholism.
section 135, paragraph. 2 (a). (b)) (a). 3 of the labour code.
Regulation of the Government of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 192/1988 Coll., on poison
and some other substances harmful to health.
15) Eg. Decree of the Ministry of health no. 45/1966 Coll., on
the creation and protection of healthy living conditions, as amended
legislation, regulation of the Government No. 192/1988 Coll., Decree of the Ministry of
health of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 59/1972, Coll., on the protection of
health against ionizing radiation, Decree of the Ministry of health
Czech Socialist Republic No. 13/1977, Coll., on the protection of health from the
the adverse effects of noise and vibration, the directive of the Ministry of
health of the Czech Socialist Republic of-working Czech
the Socialist Republic No. 46/1978 collection of hygiene rules for
hygiene requirements for the working environment (reg. in amount 21/1978
SB.), in the wording of later regulations, directives and working
The Central Mining Office No. 31/1966 collection of hygiene rules for
the protection of workers ' health against the effects of harmful dust in
organizations subject to the upper law (reg. in amount 8/1967 Coll.).
5) Act No. 50/1976 Coll., on the territorial planning and building regulations (building
Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 104/1988 Coll., on a rational
use of the exclusive bearing on permitting and reporting of mining
activities and reporting activities carried out using mining techniques.
5A) Law No. 22/1997 Coll., on technical requirements for products and on the
change and additions to certain laws.
5B) point 1.7.4 of Annex No. 2 of the regulation of the Government No. 176/2008 Coll., on
technical requirements for the machinery.
Annex, point 1.0.6 No. 2 Government Regulation No. 23/2003 Coll., laying down
technical requirements for equipment and protective systems intended for use in
environment with danger of explosion.
6) of the directive of the Central Mining Office of 1.4.1966 No 2200/1966 for
the Assembly plans to dispose of serious accidents in mining activities
carried out by the surface, with the exception of surface plant of deep-sea
down (surface emergency directive), (reg. in amount of 1/1967 Coll.).
The yield of the Czech Mining Authority dated December 29, 1987 No. 6500/87 on
plans to combat the serious traffic accidents during drilling and
geophysical work and the extraction, treatment and storage underground
liquid minerals and gases in natural rock structures (reg.
amount 10/1988 Coll.).
7) section 273 of the labour code.
8) directive of Ministry of health of the CSR of the 21.5.1970 No.
LP/1 -265-19.5.70 about the changes in the assessment of medical fitness to work
(in the amount of 20/1970 Sb.).
9) ČSN 05 0610 Welding. The safety provisions for welding
welding and cutting oxygen.
ČSN 05 0630 safety regulations for electric arc welding.
ČSN 05 0650 safety regulations for electric resistance welding.
10) section 6 (1). 4 of the Act of the Czech National Council No. 61/1988 Coll.
11) section 6 (1). 5 the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll.
11A) section 7 (1). 1 and 4 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended.
§ 6, paragraph 12). 3 (b). (b)) to (d)) of Act No. 61/1988 Coll.
Decree No. 447/2002 Coll. on reporting major events and dangerous
States, serious traffic accidents (accidents), serious accidents at work
and disorders of the technical equipment.
Regulation of the Government No. 494/2001 Coll., laying down the method of registration,
reporting and sending a record of accidents, accident record and the pattern circuit authorities
and institutions, which marks the work injury and forward the record of the accident.
section 105, paragraph. 2 of Act No. 262/2006 SB., labour code.
13) annex to the Act No 61/1988 Coll.
13A) Decree No 74/2002 Coll., on electrical devices.
Decree No 75/2002 Coll. on safety operation of electric engineering
equipment used in mining activities and the activities carried out by the
using mining techniques.
Decree No. 392/2003 Coll., on the safety of technical equipment and
about the requirements for dedicated technical equipment pressure, lifting and
gas in mining activities and the activities carried out in the manner of mining,
in the wording of later regulations.
13B) Decree No. 435/1992 Coll., on mining surveying in mining documentation
activities and certain activities carried out using mining techniques.
13 c) of section 105, paragraph 2, of Act No. 262/2006 SB., labour code.
section 1 of the regulation of the Government No. 494/2001 Sb.
14) Permissible masonry prescription the Czech Mining Authority of 24.3.1987 No.
900/1987 on the permissible measuring documentation during the surface mining of coal (reg.
in the amount of 11/1987 Coll.).
Mining-masonry regulation of the Czech Mining Authority no. 31.1.1972
700/1972 for surface mining of ores and nerud (reg. in the amount of 26/1972
Mining-masonry regulation the Central Mining Office of 7.7.1967 no.
4700/1967-the list of tags of mine maps agreed (in the amount of 43/1968
The Decree of the Central Mining Office and the Central Office of the geological
day 31.1.1962 No. 1000/1962 on the management and replenishment of the geological
documentation (in the amount of 42/1962 Coll.), as amended by the Decree of the Czech
geological authority no. 96/1988 Coll.
Decree of the Czech Office of geodetic and cartographic No. 10/1974 Coll. on
geodetic works in construction.
18) a methodological instruction No. 33/1974 Journal of the Ministry of health
Czech Socialist Republic, the policy of the Organization and the provision of the first
19) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 67/1988 Coll., on mine rescue
20) Decree No 104/1988 Coll.
Decree of the State Commission for scientific, technical and investment development, no.
5/1987 Coll., on documentation.
21) if the search and survey work carried out by underground
tunnels, pays for such work is the Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no.
21a) section 2 (a). (b)) Decree No. 369/2004 Coll., on the design, implementation and
evaluation of geological work, notification of risk geofaktorů and the
How to calculate stock exclusive bearings.
§ 5 (3). 2 Decree No. 369/2004 Sb.
22) the yield of the Czech Mining Authority of 23.7.1981 No 17/1981 Ú. v. CZECHOSLOVAKIA about
health and safety at work and safety for
drilling and geophysical work and for the extraction, treatment and storage underground
liquid minerals and gases in natural rock structures in the
organizations subject to the supervision of the State Mining Authority (reg. in the amount
33/1981 Coll.), as amended by the yield of the Czech Mining Authority No 18/1986 uu. in CZECHOSLOVAKIA.
(in the amount of 18/1986 Coll.).
Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 72/1988 Coll. on explosives.
22A) section 12 of Act No. 22/1997 Coll., on technical requirements for products and
amending and supplementing certain acts.
23) section 10 (1). 6 the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll.
23A) section 3 of the Government Regulation No 378/2001 Coll., laying down more
requirements for the safe operation and the use of machines, technical installations,
equipment and tools.
STN 33 0300 25) Electrical regulations. The types of environments for
ČSN 33 0330 Protection of electrical equipment. The rules and methods of testing.
ČSN 34 1010 General regulations for protection against dangerous touch
ČSN 33 2310 Electrical regulations. The regulations for the electrical equipment
in different environments.
To ČSN 33 2320 Electrical regulations. The regulations for the electrical equipment
in areas with danger of explosion of inflammable gases and vapours.
ČSN 33 2330 Regulations for electrical equipment in hazardous
the explosion of combustible dusts.
ČSN 33 2340 electrical equipment in an environment with a risk of fire or
the detonation of explosives.
26) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 18/1987 Coll., laying down the requirements for the protection against explosions
flammable gases and vapours.
27) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 92/1985 Coll., on ensuring the safety of work at the stable stacks on
28) CSN 83 2041 Work protection. Protective covers of the production facilities.
30) CSN 33 3210 Electrical regulations. Distribution equipment. Common
31) CSN 34 1638 long-distance transport Device for surface mines.
ČSN 34 1639 electrical equipment of machines for quarrying.
32) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 50/1978 Coll., on professional competence in standardization, as amended by
the Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
32a) § 9 (2). 6 of Decree No. 75/2002 Coll. on safety
electrical technical equipment used in mining activities and
activities carried out using mining techniques.
Decree of the Ministry of construction 33) No 77/1965 Coll., on training,
eligibility and registration of construction machinery.
Decree of the Ministry of Interior No 87/1964 Coll., on driving licences, in
ČSN 26 8805 Motor trucks. Operation, maintenance, repair.
34) for example. the Federal Ministry of transport Decree of 16 June. November
1979 No. 16 349/79, on the rules of technical operation cars (reg.
the amount of the 27/1979 Sb.), ON the training and examination regulations 44 3066 for workers
mining railways (D-2).
35) ČSN 33 3210.
ČSN 33 3220 Electrical regulations. Common provisions for the
the power station.
36) ON 33 3305 Electrical regulations. Přesuvná electrical cables on the
37) Government Regulation No. 80/1957 Coll., implementing Act No. 79/1957
Coll., on the production, distribution and consumption of electricity (electricity law).
38) ČSN 33 2200 electrical equipment working machines.
ČSN 34 1638.
ČSN 34 1639.
39) ČSN 34 3510.
40) ČSN 34 3100 safety rules for the operator and work on
41) for example. ČSN 34 3800 Revision of electrical equipment and lightning conductors, ČSN 34
3880 Review electrical portable tools in operation. Safety
measures, ČSN 34 3881 Revision portable power tool
class II. and (III). in the operation.
ČSN 42) 34 1610 Electric silnoproudový divorce in industrial
44 33 1355) ON safety rules for the operator and work on
electrical installations in mines.
45) ON 34 1553 Regulations for overhead lines of mine railways.
46) CSN 34 3108 safety regulations on the handling of electric
facilities staff seznámenými.
47) CSN 34 1010 General regulations for protection against harmful
the touch voltage.
48) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 68/1988 Coll., on selected mine
49) CSN 36 0010 light metering. Tribal standard.
CSN 36 0035 Daily lighting of buildings.
CSN 36 0051 Lighting surface down for the extraction of mineral resources.
CSN 36 0451 Artificial illumination of industrial spaces.
section 41, paragraph 50). 1 (a). and (b)). g) of the Act of the Czech National Council No.
51) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 18/1979, which determined the reserved pressure equipment, and provides
some of the conditions to ensure their safety.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
19/1979, which determined the dedicated lifting equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
20/1979, which determined the dedicated electrical equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety.
Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
21/1979, which determined the dedicated gas equipment and provides for the
some of the conditions to ensure their safety.
52) of the Federal Ministry of transport Decree No 137/1974 Coll. on
53) ČSN 26 0003 Transporter device. The design, construction and
53A) Government Decree No. 11/2002 Coll., laying down the appearance and location of the
safety signs and signals, as amended by the introduction of the Government Regulation No.
54) for example. the yield of the Czech Mining Authority of 12 June. May 1976 No.
3939/19/1976 and the Federal Ministry of transport, of 13 December. July
1976 No. 16275/1976 on the rules of technical operation for mining railways
surface coal mines (PTP-D)-(reg. in amount of 4/1979 Sb.)
44 3061 Signaling regulations for mining railways (D-D1), ON 44 3062 Transport
provisions for mining railways (D-D2).
55) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety no 88/1980 Coll.
safety at work and of technical equipment during the operation of the road
vehicles, in wording of later regulations.
On 26 3401 long-distance transport Device for surface mines.
General technical requirements.
On 26 3404 long-distance transport Device. Operation, maintenance and repair.
57) for example. Law No. 79/1957 Coll., on the production, distribution and consumption of electricity
(electricity law), law No. 135/1961 Coll. on road traffic
(Road Act), Act No 51/1964 Coll., of the Railway Act, as amended by Act No.
104/1974 Coll., Act No. 110/1964 Coll., on telecommunications, the law No.
138/1973 Coll. on waters (Water Act).
58) Eg. ČSN 07 8304 Metal pressure receptacles for the transport of gases. Operating
rules, ČSN 26 9030 Storage. the principles of safe handling, ČSN 26
9101 pallets and pallets of a superstructure. The principles of safe handling, HE 49
0650. Storage of sawn timber for natural drying, HE 49 0811 Security
regulations for warehouses of round logs and sawn timber.
59) Eg. Regulation of the Government No. 192/1988 Coll., ČSN 65 0201 Flammable
the liquid. Establishments and warehouses, HE 44 6670, Decree No. 72/1988 Coll.
60) the law of the Czech National Council No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, in
the text of Act No. 425/1990 Coll.
Decree of the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 37/1986
Coll., implementing certain provisions of Act of the Czech National Council on
61) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 435/1992 Coll., on mining surveying
documentation for mining activities and certain activities carried out by the
using mining techniques.
62) Decree of Ministry of health of the Czech Republic No. 434/1992
Coll. on the medical emergency service.