of 11 December 1997. November 2015
about the fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending some laws
(law on the fire rescue Corps)
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
FIRE RESCUE BRIGADE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
TITLE I OF THE
THE STATUS AND TASKS OF THE FIRE BRIGADE
(1) Fire Rescue Brigade of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "fire
Rescue ") is a unified security force, whose main task
is to protect the lives and health of the population, the environment, animals, and
property from fires and other emergencies ^ 1) and crisis
situations ^ 2).
(2) fire brigade is involved in ensuring the security of the United
States ^ 3) and the organisation of the tasks of fire protection, the protection of
the population, civil-emergency planning, integrated rescue
system, crisis management and other tasks to the extent and under the conditions
provided for in this Act and other legislation ^ 4).
Fire brigade organises in cooperation with the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs of the receiving humanitarian assistance provided by the United
Republic from abroad.
An extraordinary task
(1) fire brigade performs exceptionally well the tasks whose fulfilment is
necessary in order to protect the life or health of the population, the
environment, animals or property, when
and this performance does not belong to another) of a public authority or in the performance of
of such a task by a public authority is not possible under the given conditions and
the authority of such a transaction so requests,
(b)) is to carry out such a task to be competent,
(c) the discharge is not compromised), its activities and
(d) there is a risk of default).
(2) for the purposes of carrying out a specific task, the Government may, on extraordinary design
Minister of the Interior earmarked resources from the State budget.
Member of the fire brigade and the employee
(1) the tasks of the fire brigade of satisfies
and member of the fire brigade) in the staff ratio according to the
the Act on service relationship of members of security forces in the staff (hereinafter referred to as
(b) an employee of the United States) included in the fire rescue Corps in
employment under the labour code (hereinafter referred to as "employee").
(2) an employee classified at the General Headquarters of the fire
rescue service (hereinafter referred to as "Directorates-General") shall exercise
the work of the Ministry of the Interior regulations (hereinafter referred to as "the Ministry").
(3) Systemizací for the purposes of this Act means systemising
Fire Brigade under the Act on the prison service
members of the security forces and the determination of the number of jobs
(4) fire brigade may, after consulting the Government, and in accordance with the
the law on fire control systemizovaný number of exceptionally exceed
business and jobs approved by the Government on the calendar
year, provided that the expenditure relating to national income and salary
employees included on the site set up by extremely will be covered from the
off-budget resources or income received beyond the mandatory
indicators of the State budget expenditure. Business or job
set up an exceptionally cannot be included in systemising pursuant to paragraph 3.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE FIRE BRIGADE
Organization of the fire brigade
Fire brigade consists of
and) the Directorate-General
b) fire rescue counties
(c) the Rescue Department)
(1) the Directorate-General is part of the Ministry.
(2) the Directorate-General is headed by a Director-General of the fire
rescue service (hereinafter referred to as "the Director General").
(3) the tasks of the Ministry in the field of fire protection, protection of the population,
civil-emergency planning, the integrated rescue system, or
in the field of crisis management, with the exception of public order and
internal security, exercised by the Directorate-General.
(4) the Directorate-General is the superior administrative authority in matters in
decided on by the County Fire Brigade, rescue service or
(5) the Directorate-General manages the fire rescue Corps of regions,
the Rescue Department and the school.
(6) the Ministry shall set up operating and information centre, which fulfils the
the operating tasks and information centre integrated rescue
^ 1) system and other tasks, if so provided by another law; This
operating and information centre is an organizational part of the fire
(7) the Ministry establishes the Fire Protection Department of the Prague Castle, which
is the organizational part of the fire brigade and co-ordinates the activities of the
fire brigade and the cooperation with other public authorities
management or other persons in order to ensure the protection of Prague Castle.
(8) the Ministry may establish and operate for the performance of the tasks of the fire
rescue service educational, technical, or other specialized units;
These devices are the organizational part of the fire brigade.
County Fire Brigade
(1) the County's fire brigade organizational law and accounting
Unit; its income and expenses are included in the budget
of the Ministry.
(2) the territorial circumference of the fire brigade of the region is the same as the territorial
the circuit of a higher regional self-governing unit, in which the fire
rescue of the county seat. The names and addresses of the fire rescue Corps
counties are listed in the annex to this Act.
(3) at the head of the fire brigade of the County Director.
(4) the County Fire Brigade
and) is an administrative body with jurisdiction in the territorial jurisdiction of the competent higher
local government unit for the performance of State administration in Affairs
1. fire protection
2. the protection of the population,
3. civil-emergency planning,
4. the integrated rescue system and
5. crisis management, with the exception of public order and the internal
(b)) perform the tasks arising from other legislation.
(5) fire brigade region establishes operating and information
the Centre, which carries out the tasks of the operating and information centre
the integrated rescue system ^ 1) and other tasks, if so provided by another
legal prescription. Operating and information centre is the workplace for
receiving calls to the single European emergency call number (112) and
the national emergency number set out in the schedule in accordance with the numbering
the law on electronic communications.
(6) fire brigade region may establish and operate for the performance
the tasks of the fire brigade of the educational, technical or other
specialized units; These devices are the organizational part of the fire
rescue service region.
(1) rescue service is an organizational component of the State and the entity;
its income and expenses are included in the budget of the Ministry.
(2) the name and address of the rescue service are listed in the annex to this
(3) at the head of the Rescue Department is the Commander of the unit.
(4) Rescue Department
and carries out the tasks of the unit) of fire protection in addressing emergencies
or a crisis situation,
(b)) performs tasks in the rebuilding of the affected territory emergency or
the crisis situation, will decide if the Directorate-General
(c)) shall act as the educational establishment,
(d)) performs training under the law on fire control and teaching and
training to obtain a driving licence for the needs of the integrated
rescue system and to improve the professional competence of drivers,
who carries out the tasks within the integrated rescue system.
(1) the school's departments of the State and the entity; its income
and expenses are included in the budgetary chapter of the Ministry.
(2) the name and address of the school are listed in the annex to this Act.
(3) in the lead of the school director.
(4) school provides education in the field of fire protection, the protection of
of the population, the integrated rescue system and crisis management for the
conditions laid down in the Education Act and carries out training according to the
the law on fire protection.
A detachment of civil defence
(1) the Directorate-General, the fire brigade and rescue
the Department may, to carry out tasks for the State of emergency or State of war
provision and organizationally, materially and in terms of personnel to prepare detachments
the Civil Defence Corps units from communities or their voluntary fire brigade
(2) Detachments of civil defence duties as fire brigade
part of his organization.
(3) For carrying out the tasks referred to in paragraph 2, the fire brigade
create inventory techniques and material resources.
(4) the number of individuals enrolled in the civil defence detachment, his
organizational structure and equipment shall be decided by the Government on the proposal of the Minister of
the Interior. Fire Brigade provides education and training for people
included in the civil defence detachment.
(5) the natural person assigned to the detachment of civil defence for the State
emergency or State of war be considered employees.
THE BASIC DUTIES OF MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES
Member and an employee in the performance of a task are fire & rescue
the College must adhere to the rules of courtesy and of honor, dignity and
dignity of persons as well as their own and act so that don't harm the
the good reputation of the fire brigade.
The adequacy of the procedure
Member, and the employee are required in carrying out the task of the fire
rescue service to ensure that another person suffered any undue harm and to
any impact to its rights and freedoms did not exceed what was necessary to
achieve the purpose pursued with the task.
section 13 of the
(1) the Member is outside the service required to make measures to
the immediate saving of life or health of humans or assets.
(2) the obligation referred to in paragraph 1, the Member does not have, if
and his abilities are reduced) due to his State of health or
the influence of the drug or other substances so that proper execution or completion of
the measures would be jeopardised,
(b) the implementation of the action) is not a professionally trained, or trained or equipped with a
technical or trade means, while the nature of the
such measures of professional training, training or technical equipment
or the protective device requires, or
(c)) it is clear that the measures cannot complete successfully.
STAFF UNIFORMS AND PROOF OF NATIONALITY
Business uniform, clothing and low-key clothes ID
(1) the Member shall perform the service depending on the nature of the filled in
the staff uniform or in civil clothes. If required by the nature of the
performs the task, the national utility service clothing and using
the appropriate protective equipment.
(2) Staff uniforms marked with the fire department or jurisdiction
the relief Corps can wear just a member.
Wearing the uniforms of the staff of the former national
(1) Member, whose service is terminated, (hereinafter referred to as "former
Member ") shall be entitled to the issue of a certificate of a former member of the
certifying the permission to wear at appropriate occasions, business
uniform with the sign of belonging to the fire rescue Corps and with
a distinguishing designation, if in the last of the staff
the evaluation was in the performance of services at least good results about the wearing of
service uniforms with a distinguishing designation in writing requested by
his last professional inclusion of the Director, the Director of the
the fire brigade of the region, the Commander of the Department or the Director of the school
and) his service is terminated on 31 December. December of the calendar year in
which has attained the age of 65 years, and service in the fire rescue Corps
exercise for at least 15 years of age,
(b)) was released from the service at his own request and service in
the fire rescue Corps performed for at least 15 years of age, or
(c)) was released from the service due to the loss of health
competence to perform the service.
(2) a former member who was, at the date of termination of service
appointed to the staff of the Director General, the Director of the fire service
rescue service region, the Commander of the Department or the Director of the school, shall be issued
a former member of the card even without the submission of the application.
(3) the Director may, in the cases worthy of special attention to issue
a former member of former member card that does not meet
the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 or whose service is terminated in accordance with
the legal regulation of the previous law on the prison service members
security forces, provided that this former member so requests.
(4) the License of the former member shall be issued within 60 days of the date of
request. A former member who was, at the date of service
the ratio of appointed on the staff of the Director General, the Director of the
the fire brigade of the region, the Commander of the Department or the Director of the
the school, a former member of the card is issued within 60 days from the date of the end of the
(5) the licence of the former member shall bear the name, or names,
last name, date of birth and highest rating designation or
the rank of a former member.
(6) the holder of a former member is entitled to wear business
uniform with the sign of belonging to the fire rescue Corps and with
a distinguishing designation in a manner that does not harm the reputation of the
section 16 of the
Proof of nationality
(1) the Member proves the affiliation to the fire rescue Corps
the staff to be a uniform with a sign of belonging to the fire
the relief Corps or staff ID card. In the case of intervention under the
single command shows the fire rescue Corps jurisdiction
only the Commander of the action or unit commander.
(2) the employee demonstrates competence to the fire rescue Corps
identification of the employee.
(3) if the circumstances do not allow the task to demonstrate competence in a manner
in accordance with paragraph 1, proof of an oral declaration "national fire
the Rescue Corps ". In the manner referred to in paragraph 1 is established without delay,
as soon as circumstances will allow task.
Proof of credentials for review
The card used to establish credentials to check issued by the fire
Rescue Coordination Centre. National card when you check the submitted jointly
with the staff ID card.
Powers of execution
The Ministry shall issue a decree
types and designs) uniforms fire brigade
including the method of indication of belonging to the fire rescue Corps and
distinct markings and
(b) the pattern of professional licence) laissez-passer of the employee and the evidence of
the jurisdiction of the staff card.
TITLE V OF THE
COOPERATION AND RELATIONSHIPS
(1) fire brigade in carrying out its tasks shall cooperate with the
administrative authorities and other State bodies, local self-government authorities and the authorities with
(2) Further conditions and how cooperation can be adjusted in the agreement
concluded between the firemen Corps, firemen choir
region or service and the Office of emergency services, the authority or a person referred to in
Evaluation of the threat and coordination
Fire Brigade for the protection of the population in the solution of security
emergency or crisis situation, evaluates the threat
arising from the occurrence or spread of chemical substance, mixture or preparation
and coordinates the administrative authorities in the evaluation of data on the occurrence and spread of
These substances. Under the State of emergency declared in connection with the
ensuring the defence of the Czech Republic against external attack or
State of war this activity, in cooperation with the army of the Czech
of the Republic.
Request for assistance
Member is to the extent necessary for the completion of the task may be required
from the Office, the authority or person referred to in section 19 para. 1 information
assistance or other similar help. The Office, the authority or person
be required to required information, assistance or other similar assistance
provide; does not have to do so if in that legal or State
recognized by the obligation of professional secrecy or the performance of other legal obligations.
A natural person may also do so if it would help by providing
issued a serious threat to themselves or a close person.
(1) fire brigade in performing the tasks it cooperates with
international organisations, the authorities of a foreign State or foreign
(2) Further conditions and how they can be modified in the
implementing the documents within the framework of concluded international treaties.
Collaboration can be defined also in written arrangements that are not
the international treaties.
TITLE VI OF THE
MEASURES IN RELATION TO THE MATTER, THE PLACE OR THE PERSON
Article 23 of the
The use of hazardous substances
(1) fire brigade may, for the purposes of carrying out a task of teaching,
training, testing or preventive activities or for the performance of other activities
in the context of a task to acquire, hold filled, store and use dangerous
substances, and Affairs; dangerous substances and goods for these purposes means
explosives, pyrotechnic products, chemicals, radioactive substances,
biological agents and toxins, unregistered medicinal products or other
Similarly, hazardous substances, and affairs.
(2) a member is entitled to while carrying out a task to use explosives and
and) if to do so with the fire brigade of expertly prepared and
in the case of blasting of a minor nature, or
(b)) has the appropriate professional competence in accordance with the law on mining
activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration.
(3) fire brigade
and) shall adopt the measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access to
hazardous substances and materials or their unauthorized use, destruction of
or loss and
b) processes and keeps records of hazardous substances, and affairs.
Removing and destroying things
(1) a member is entitled to provide, where appropriate, to delete the thing, if the
reason to suspect that poses an immediate serious threat to life
or human health, the environment, animals, or property, and this
the threat cannot be deleted otherwise.
(2) transmit fire brigade assured the matter without undue delay
of a public authority, to whose jurisdiction the matter belongs, if this
It cannot be on the spot to pass its owner, administrator or to the creditor
to the user.
(3) cannot be a threat to remove the procedure laid down in paragraph 1, the
Member shall be entitled to destroy the thing.
Transportation and other handling of hazardous substance
Transportation and other handling of hazardous substance used or
from intervention or with things secured or intended for destruction
pursuant to section 24 of the fire brigade shall ensure that extra care and reasonably
taking into account the requirements for the handling of this substance or things
under other legislation.
Restrictions in relation to the place or in the context of the intervention
Member is entitled to invite everyone to
and) stay away for the duration necessary to the national of a designated place or
After the necessary period of time in such a place, if it is necessary for the
ensure fulfilment of the task,
(b)) remained for the duration necessary to the national designated place or acquiesced in the
the measures necessary for the protection of life or health of a kind
the risk, if there is a serious threat to his life or health, or
(c) submit to other necessary) restrictions arising from the intervention, if it is
It's necessary for the security task.
section 27 of the
The obligation to obey the call or instruction
Everyone is obliged to obey the challenge without undue delay or instruction
National applied in connection with the performance of the task.
Entry to dwellings, other premises and land
(1) a member is entitled to enter into the dwelling, if he has reasonable grounds for believing
that is vulnerable to life or health is seriously endangered or threatened
damage to the property, which could exceed the amount of $ 50,000.
(2) a member is entitled to enter into an object that is not a
the dwelling, or on a plot of land to the time necessary for the proper execution of the task,
If you cannot achieve the purpose of the reference to the entry otherwise.
(3) the Member is entitled to for the purpose of entry to the place referred to in paragraph
1 or 2 this place open or in any other way, to engage in it's
(4) unless the circumstances, shall ensure that Member upon entry into the dwelling
the presence of stakeholders. Member must notify the entry into the dwelling
without undue delay to the police of the Czech Republic.
Measures against energovodům and other devices
Member is entitled to disable or immobilize the supply to the extent necessary
electricity, gas, heat, water, or other device for the purpose of performing
intervention if the danger cannot be averted otherwise under the circumstances and
due to the result may not be as compelling or even more serious
than the one that would be threatened.
WORKING WITH INFORMATION
(1) fire brigade can capture audio, video, or other
and) persons and objects, which are located in places open to the public, for
the performance of a particular task,
(b)) messages and related traffic and location data that are
transmitted through networks and electronic communications services at
operating and information centre, or
(c) a specific task) to another.
(2) if the recording referred to in paragraph 1 established the Standing
an automatic system, the fire brigade on the establishment of information
such a system shall publish, in an appropriate manner.
Getting information from registers
(1) fire brigade may to the extent necessary for the performance of
a specific task to ask the administrator or processor register
the provision of information from the records of operated on the basis of other legal
prescription. Registration Manager or the processor will provide information
free of charge and without undue delay.
(2) fire brigade may to the extent necessary for the performance of
a specific task to ask the administrator or processor register
disclosure of the information system of the population register, the land
real estate, the basic population register, basic registry
legal persons, natural persons-entrepreneurs and public authorities,
the basic registry territorial identification, addresses and real estate
the basic registry of the agendas of the public authorities and of certain rights and
the duties of the information system of territorial identification, and methods of use
allowing remote and 24/7 access.
(3) fire brigade may to the extent necessary for the performance of tasks
ask the administrator of the registration or the provision of information from the processor
information systems referred to in paragraph 2 to technical media
dates for registration or the processor will provide free of charge and without
undue delay, if it is technically possible.
(4) fire brigade calls to provide information in a way that
keep the organizational part of the identification data of the fire
rescue service and details of the Member who for the provision of
the information requested and the purpose for which it was for the provision of information
applied for. Fire brigade kept for identification data
at least 5 years.
(5) fire brigade may to the extent necessary for the performance of
a specific task to request information on public infrastructure, in particular the
water supply including external fire hydrants, gas piping,
sewerage networks, cable networks, pipes and external electrical
distribution including the switching units of low voltage, high voltage and
very high voltage.
Record call forwarding
Record calls to the emergency number can fire brigade
pass the integrated rescue system, if it is required to
the performance of a specific task. A recording of this call can be passed and the authority
the public can, at his written request, to the extent necessary for the performance of
the scope of this authority.
Proof of identity
(1) proof of the identity of the means of proving the names, or names,
full name, date of birth, address of residence, the address space
the reporting of the stay on the territory of the Czech Republic or the address of the place of residence in the
abroad, if the alien and nationality. Scope and method
the discovery of personal data must be proportionate to the purpose of the surveys
(2) a member is entitled to require them to prove the identity of the person who
and its challenges or chose not to) the limitations imposed by lawful order from
(b)) is suspected, that violated the regulations in the field of fire protection
the IRS, for crisis management or protection
of the population,
(c)) is staying near the place where the intervention occurred,
d) is evacuated or in whose interest are organised by the measures
protection of the population, in particular emergency survival, or
e) has been decontaminated.
(3) the refusal of the person referred to in paragraph 2 to prove their identity or
If he can't prove it, even after the provision of the necessary adequate synergies,
Member is eligible to apply to a national of the Czech Republic Police
implementation of operations to determine its identity under the law on
Police of the Czech Republic.
Request for information related to the incident or crisis
Fire brigade can following the resolution of an incident
or a crisis situation to seek information related to the causes, course
and the consequences of an incident or crisis situation.
Fire brigade can in resolving an incident or crisis
situation to handle sensitive information without the consent of the person if necessary
for the performance of a particular task, fire brigade. Handle
without the consent of a person's sensitive data can be included in the record
According to § 30 para. 1 (b). (b)).
Personal information can be passed to or make available to the public authority to the extent
to the extent necessary for the performance of the scope of this authority.
Fire brigade can adequately disclose personal
information to evacuees and persons placed in facilities for emergency
the survival of the population in the range name or names, surname, date of
of birth and address of the place of residence or address of the reporting
stay on the territory of the Czech Republic, in the case of foreigners.
(1) fire brigade maintains a list of people that use a special
way to an emergency call or when the rescue must be applied
Special rules and procedures (hereinafter referred to as "list of people").
(2) for inclusion in the list of people you may ask a person with
disability or its legal representative. Included in the request, the consent of the
processing of personal data for persons with disabilities to the extent
the name or names, surnames, date of birth, permanent address
address of the place of stay or residence in the territory of the reporting of the Czech Republic,
in the case of foreigners, where the address of the place where the long-term
resides, and type of disability. Part of the application is the phone
the number of the applicant. Validity of the consent of the person from the list of disqualifying ends
(3) fire brigade puts the person with a disability to
list of people on the basis of the requests referred to in paragraph 2. Fire rescue
the chorus of a person with disabilities from a list of persons at its request or
its legal representative without undue delay.
(4) the request for the inclusion of and application for delisting of persons may be brought
in writing or in person to the competent County Fire Rescue Corps
According to the place of residence of persons with disabilities.
(5) fire brigade and other essential components of the integrated
the IRS can make use of the information contained in the list of persons in
receiving an emergency call, when carrying out rescue and liquidation work
or in the performance of tasks of the protection of the population.
Fire Brigade, destroy personal data are further
used in the performance of a task or it is personal data that are
part of the reference material.
THE SYMBOLS OF THE FIRE BRIGADE AND THEIR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF THE NAME
The symbols of the fire brigade and their protection
(1) fire brigade used the symbols of fire brigade,
which means a big character, small emblem and flag of the fire rescue
the choir. The use of the symbol of the fire brigade of the person it is possible
If this does not jeopardise the reputation of the fire brigade.
(2) the Ministry shall issue a decree designs large and small character and
the basic characteristics of the battalion fire brigade.
Protection of the name fire brigade
The words "fire brigade", and these words in a grammatical form
or the abbreviation ' FIRE RESCUE SERVICE of the CZECH REPUBLIC "must not be contained in a business company, in the name of
a legal person, in the name of the institution or organization to article legal
the person in the marking of the entrepreneur of the unregistered in the commercial register or in
the name of another entity; Similarly, this also applies to the use of these words or
shortcuts in any other way or for any other grouping of these words, if it
undermine the reputation of the fire brigade.
TITLE IX OF THE
TREATMENT OF ASSETS AND PAYMENT OF THE COSTS OF THE INTERVENTION
The dependence between the departments of the State
(1) on the disposition of movable goods in the possession of the United States between
departments of the State, which are organizational parts
Fire Brigade, or between the Ministry and the
departments of the State, ceding to the use of, or changing the
the jurisdiction of the farm, the Director-General may decide
measure ^ 5).
(2) in accordance with paragraph 1 may be decided
a) if the property owned by the United States, with which it is
the branch of the State of the relevant farm, is not sufficient to fulfil the
its task in the context of the preparation of the incident or
crisis situation or their solutions, or
(b) in connection with the shipment) or the provision of services within the
humanitarian assistance under the Act on international development cooperation and
humanitarian assistance provided abroad.
Treatment of assets in an emergency or crisis situation
(1) the branch of the State, which is the organizational part of the fire
the Rescue Corps, may in connection with the solution of an incident or
crisis situations free of charge transfer to the extent necessary for this solution
matter of the ownership of the Czech Republic to the ownership of land-use
Government unit or any other person.
(2) the branch of the State, which is the organizational part of the fire
rescue service, it may allow free use of movable assets in the
ownership of United States territorial authorities or other
the person in connection with the resolution of an incident or crisis situations
or removal of their consequences, and to the extent necessary.
(3) the disposal of the property referred to in paragraph 1 or 2, the provisions
the law on property of the Czech Republic and its representation in legal
relations ^ 5) governing decision-making on odds and ends, priority
the management of the property of the United States in favor of the organizational components
State and public organizations and the conditions relating to non-conversions
ownership on the other person and not use the assets of the United
Republic of other persons do not apply.
Reimbursement of the costs of intervention
(1) the fire rescue Corps of the region, the relief unit and
the founders of the units of the congregation the voluntary fire brigade of the municipality which is included
in the list of drives in the region, the regulation laying down the conditions for
security blanket coverage of the territory of the County fire protection units, and
that it has intervened on the challenge of operating and information centre
the fire brigade of the region, should pay the costs incurred by the
and) intentional unlawful act of a person, with the exception of the conduct of the person,
that is not fully enjoys, or person with regard to mental
the disorder is not able to control his conduct and assess its consequences,
(b)) when it hit in a traffic accident.
(2) the costs referred to in paragraph 1 shall be paid for every hour
the intervention of a flat-rate amount.
(3) for the purposes of reimbursement of the costs referred to in paragraph 1, the competent authority in the
case, it shall provide, without undue delay the competent firefighting
the relief Corps region or the relief service of the final decision,
necessary for the exercise of the right to reimbursement of the costs referred to in paragraph 1; It
does not apply if the provision may undermine the purpose of criminal proceedings.
The obligation to provide the information necessary to the exercise of the right to compensation
the costs referred to in paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis for the Czech Office
insurers, if the case referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)). These data are
provided free of charge.
(4) the county or fire brigade rescue unit after receiving
decision pursuant to paragraph 3, in writing, require the person who committed the
the negotiations referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and) to pay within the prescribed period
the costs incurred by its intentional unlawful act in the specified amount
and to the specified account. If these costs are not within the specified period
recovered, saves the County fire brigade or rescue Department
the person obliged to pay these costs.
(5) in the case referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)) apply fire rescue
the chorus of the reimbursement of costs directly against the
and the insurance undertaking which) has concluded the insurance contract according to the law
adjusting the vehicle liability insurance relating to
the vehicle, which was caused by the injury,
(b)) of the Czech insurers ' Bureau if the vehicle was caused by
the injury, which is required to replace the Office of guarantee fund, or
(c)) the Ministry of finance, if the injury was caused by the operation of the domestic
a vehicle that does not have under the Act on liability insurance
vehicle to enter into the insurance contract.
(6) If a dispute arose as to who should pay the cost of intervention for transport
the accident will pay the Czech insurers ' Bureau. Where from the next
the investigation, that the transaction should be wholly or partially provided by an insurance undertaking,
where appropriate, the Ministry of finance, an insurance undertaking, or
The Ministry of finance, are required to the Czech insurers ' Bureau provided
the costs to replace. Reimbursement of the costs referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b))
sent on behalf of the fire brigade of the region,
the rescue service or education unit of the Corps volunteer fire brigade
the village; For more information on these accounts shall be communicated to the Czech Office
insurers, the Ministry of finance and the relevant insurance companies.
(7) the fire brigade of the County enforces payment of costs by
paragraph 1, as well as for the founder of the Congregation of the village volunteer fire brigade units.
(8) the Government Regulation flat rate of reimbursement of the costs for each
new hour intervention in a traffic accident.
(1) a natural person has committed the offence by
and) deliberately wrongly wears the uniform of a member of the service with the designation
the fire rescue Corps jurisdiction or such components
uniforms that are complete to be a uniform interchangeable,
b) contrary to section 27 of the rest of the prompts or without undue delay
National Guideline put forward in connection with the performance of the task,
(c)) it's the symbol of the fire brigade in violation of § 40 paragraph 2.
(d) the breach of an obligation of confidentiality) pursuant to § 48 para. 1.
(2) a former member is guilty of an offence by the public on site
accessible business uniforms with wrongly worn a distinguishing designation
or wears it in a way that harms the reputation of the fire
(3) the offence referred to in paragraph 1 or 2, you can impose a fine of up to 10 000 Eur
and in block management of the fine to $ 500.
Administrative offences of legal entities and natural persons-entrepreneurs
(1) a legal entity or individual entrepreneur is committed by the administrative
and) contrary to section 27 of the rest of the prompts or without undue delay
National Guideline put forward in connection with the performance of the task,
(b)) it's the symbol of the fire brigade in violation of § 40 paragraph 2.
(c)) uses the words "fire brigade", these words in another
grammatical form, another grouping of words or the abbreviation ' FIRE RESCUE SERVICE of the CZECH REPUBLIC "in the
contrary to section 41.
(2) for the administrative offence referred to in paragraph 1 shall be fined up to $ 1,000.
Provisions common to administrative offences
(1) a legal person for an administrative offence is not liable if he proves that
made every effort, that it was possible to require that the infringement of the
a legal obligation is prevented.
(2) in determining the amount of the fine on a legal person shall take account of the seriousness of the
the administrative offense, in particular, the way a criminal offence and its consequences, and
circumstances in which it was committed.
(3) the liability of a legal person for an administrative offense shall cease, if the
the administrative authority has commenced proceedings within 1 year from the date on which it
learned, but not later than within 3 years from the date on which it was committed.
(4) The liability for the acts, which took place in the business
person or in direct connection with it shall be subject to the provisions of this
the law on liability of legal persons and sanctions.
(5) administrative offences under this Act shall discuss fire rescue
Choir of the region, which is also competent to hear administrative offences in the
(6) income from fines is the State budget revenue.
(7) the authority which levied the fine is imposed.
COMMON AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
(1) any person who was the firemen Corps asked for assistance, it is
obliged to, if it was duly instructed to disclose all in
connection with the requested or granted by the learned.
(2) waived the confidentiality agreement referred to in paragraph 1, and its extent shall be decided by
the Director-General or his delegate.
Exception to the obligation of secrecy
Violation of the obligation of secrecy imposed on national or
employees of other legislation does not provide information to police
authority, Prosecutor, Court, other potential congregation including
the Security Corps of another Member State of the European Union or
the Administrative Department with regard to the data needed to fulfil their remit to
pursuant to the law or international treaties.
(1) the Medal, an honorary medal or gift may be given for
and rendering assistance in liquidation) fire, other special solutions
events or crisis situations or removal of their consequences,
(b)) in the prevention of fires long-term activity, živelním disasters,
incidents or crisis situations, or
c) support and cooperation in carrying out the tasks of the fire brigade.
(2) the gift may be movable thing or a sum of money.
(3) the Medal or the Congressional Medal awarded to Minister of the Interior or the General
(4) the gift awarded Minister of the Interior, the Director-General, Director of the fire service
rescue service region, Commander of the Rescue Department or Director of the school.
(1) Fire Rescue Brigade of the Czech Republic set up by law No.
238/2000 Coll., on the fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending
Some laws, is considered under this fire brigade
(2) the General Directorate of the fire brigade
Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on the fire rescue Corps of the United States and
amending some laws, is considered by the Directorate-General
of this Act.
(3) fire-rescue districts established under Act No. 239/2000
Coll. on the fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending certain
laws shall be construed as firefighting Corps districts under this
(4) rescue service set up under Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on Fire
Rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending certain acts,
It considers the Rescue Department under this Act.
(5) the school of fire protection and fire College
protection in Frýdek-Místek, established under Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on the
The fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending certain acts,
It is considered a college under this Act.
(6) pending the adoption of a regulation in accordance with § 44 para. 8 to determine the amount of the
reimbursement of the costs of intervention used in the amount of the lump sum, which was 31.
December 2015 set by the legislation of the flat-rate amount of cost recovery
The one who does not meet the restrictions under section 41, is obliged to provide its business
and the company name and the name of its organs and organisational articles in accordance with the
section 41 within 6 months from the date of entry into force of this Act; to indicate the
entrepreneurs shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Amendment of the Act on fire protection
Act No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, as amended by Act No. 425/1990
Coll., Act No. 41/1994 Coll., Act No. 209/1994 Coll., Act No. 167/1998
Coll., Act No. 71/2000 Coll., Act No. 242/2000 Coll., Act No. 320/2002
Coll., Act No. 413/2005 Coll., Act No. 186/2006 Coll., Act No. 262/2006
Coll., Act No. 281/2009 Coll., Act No. 341/2011 Coll., Act No. 350/2011
Coll., Act No. 350/2012 Coll., Act No. 303/2013 Coll., legal measures
The Senate no 344/2013 Coll. and Act No. 64/2014 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. in section 24 para. 1 (b). (b)), the words "shall submit to the Ministry of finance"
shall be replaced by the word "handles".
2. in section 24 para. 1 (b). (c)), the words "shall submit to the Ministry of finance
the proposal "is replaced by the word" provides ".
3. in section 24 para. 1 (b). (d)), the words "in cooperation with the Ministry of
Finance ' shall be deleted, the word "techniques" with the words "and buildings
used for the performance of the Service Corps volunteer fire brigade units of municipalities "and
at the end of the text of the letter shall be added the words ", or is involved in tasks
the village, which are delegated by the Czechoslovak Government in accordance with this
the Act or special legislation ".
4. in the second part of the third part shall be inserted, which including the title reads as follows:
CLEANING, CHECKING AND REVISION OF THE FLUE GAS PATH
Fl ue gas path
(1) the operation of flue gas path shall be considered satisfactory from the point of view of the protection of
health, life or property of persons, if the cleaning, inspection and
revision of the flue gas path performs way under this Act.
(2) Prevent the way, for the purposes of this Act, means the point intended to
removal of combustion gases into the open air. For prevent the path will not be considered
the flue from local window heaters of rated power up to 7
kW outlet across the façade.
(3) the provisions of § 44 to 47 shall not apply to prevent a path that is not
part of a building, or to prevent a journey that is part of the freely
Standing on the inside diameter of the chimney the chimney duct 800 mm and above
the chimney of the building or the height of 60 feet and larger, or on the appliance of fuels
with a rated output of 1 MW.
Flue gas cleaning and inspection dates
(1) cleaning or checking the flue gas path is performed by a person who is
the holder of a trade licence in the field of kominictví (hereinafter referred to as
(2) cleaning the flue gas path used for flue gas discharge from
solid fuel appliances with rated power up to 50 kW including or
flue gas paths used for the flue from the spare resources
electrical energy (diesel generators) you can perform yourself.
Cleaning or checking the flue gas paths under this Act for flue gas
path for gas burning appliances, where the flue is according to the instructions
or technical conditions of the manufacturer are an integral part of the appliance,
performed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
(3) the time limits, the method of cleaning and inspection clean the flue gas path and method
checking the flue gas path lays down detailed legislation.
Revision of the flue gas path
(1) revision of the flue gas path is performed by the person entitled, that is at the same time
revision technician flues within the meaning of the law on the recognition of
the results of the further education (hereinafter referred to as "the review of techniques of flue gas
(2) the reasons for the implementation of the revision of the flue gas path, and how this
for detailed legislation.
Procedure for the detection of imperfections
If the authorized person for cleaning or checking the flue gas path or
revision techniques flues when you review the flue gas path finds
the lack of that immediately threatens the health, life or property
people and which cannot be deleted on the spot, without delay, not later than 10
working days from the date of detection of lack, it shall notify the
in writing in case of lack of due non-compliance with technical
requirements for the construction of the competent authority, and in case of lack of
concerning non-compliance with fire safety requirements, the competent
authority of the State Fire supervision.
Report on the completion of the cleaning or checking the flue gas path, and report on the
revision of the flue gas path
(1) the person entitled to the customer service without delay, at the latest by
10 working days from the date of implementation or control of flue gas cleaning
the trip, written report on the completion of the cleaning and control of flue gas
the path. If a legal entity or individual entrepreneur performs cleaning
flue gas paths according to § 44 para. 2 self-help, will make about a written
(2) Revision techniques flues to the customer without delay,
not later than 10 working days from the date of the review, a written
report on the revision of the flue gas path.
(3) the model written reports on the completion of the cleaning and control of flue gas
the way and written reports on the revision of the flue gas path lays down detailed
5. In article 65 paragraph 1. 1 (b). and the word "region)" is replaced by "established
as a unit of the fire brigade of the county unit of the
the Directorate or unit of the rescue fire rescue Department
the choir "and at the end of the text of the letter, the word" region "is deleted.
6. § 69a is added:
(1) legal persons and entrepreneurial natural persons that are required to
to set up a unit of fire protection, or the municipality may, instead of your own
fire protection unit to ensure the fulfilment of the tasks of this unit on the basis of
the contract between themselves or with the State, who represents fire rescue
the choir of the county or the establishment of a joint unit of fire protection.
(2) in a common unit of fire protection is also considered a unit
fire protection pursuant to section 65 paragraph 1. 1, on whose activities and facilities on
pursuant to a contract referred to in paragraph 1 shall contribute financially legal person
entrepreneurial natural person or municipality that are otherwise required to drive
fire protection provision.
(3) the procedure referred to in paragraph 1 shall be subject to the prior agreement of the fire
rescue service region. Fire brigade of the County may grant
consent, on condition that, inter alia, compliance with the essential requirements
blanket coverage of the table referred to in the annex to the Act and the Treaty intended
the unit will be operational. At the same time the County Fire Brigade
provides a kind of common units in accordance with section 65 paragraph 1. 1. In the case that
the contract referred to in paragraph 1 enters into a County Fire Brigade, the consent of the
awarded the Directorate-General.
(4) on the basis of the Treaty referred to in paragraph 1 must be the most well-liked relief
the choir of the county or municipality provided funding in the amount of necessary
in order to ensure the capacity of one of the fire squads of reduced
strength. In the case where the contract is concluded between the fire and
Rescue Corps of the region and municipalities in place of dislocation of the fire station
rescue service region, these must be in the amount of resources needed to
ensure the operational capability of one fire squad of the appropriate type
station fire brigade region multiplied by the number of
stations being established in the village according to the base table of area coverage
referred to in the annex to the law, if it is not in the contract referred to in paragraph 1
unless otherwise provided for. In the case where the contract is concluded between the fire and
Rescue Corps of the region and the founder of the fire rescue units
the choir company, a business will be included in this unit
priority in proceedings in matters of employment maintained by the following
on the establishment of an extraordinary service space.
(5) the municipalities which have established a unit of fire protection pursuant to § 68 para. 1
or procedure referred to in paragraph 1 shall be required to contribute to the
common unit referred to in paragraph 2, the fire department or the relief Corps region
or the village, the fire protection unit is the one destined to fire
alarm plan for the municipality of the County the first in compliance with the
the conditions referred to in section 65 paragraph 1. 6.
(6) the municipality in whose territory the company fire rescue station
Ward County, may conclude with the locally competent firemen
the choir of the County contract, in which modifies the use of property owned by this
community, provision of resources, or other relationships in relation to the
the activities of the fire brigade of the region. ".
7. under section 76, the following new section 76a to 76 c shall be inserted:
(1) an authorized person that
and does not perform cleaning or inspection) flue gas path laid down by the way
(b)) in violation of § 47 para. 1 does not pass the written report on the completion of the
cleaning or checking the flue gas path or forward it after the time limit,
is fined up to $ 50,000.
(2) an authorized person or review technician flues, which in
contrary to section 46 does not notify the defects to the competent building
the Office or authority of the State Fire supervision or notify them belatedly,
fined up to $ 50,000.
(3) Review technician flues, which
and the revision of the flue gas path does not) the prescribed manner, or
(b)) in violation of § 47 para. 2 does not pass the written report on the revision of the waste-heat
path or forward it after the time limit,
is fined up to $ 50,000.
The owner or operator of the object, which is a legal or
entrepreneurial natural person and prevent the path in the
inconsistent with this Act, shall be fined up to 100 000 CZK.
§ 76 c
The penalty under section 76a and 76b stores region fire brigade. When
determination of the amount of the fine takes account, in particular the gravity and duration of the
8. In article 77, paragraph 2:
"(2) a fine under section 76 selects fire brigade region.".
9. in section 78 para. 1, the dot at the end of the letter) is replaced with ",
or ' and the following letter aa) is added:
"the aa) who runs a path contrary to prevent this Act.".
10. In section 78 para. 2, after the words "to (d))" the words "and aa)".
11. In § 79 paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) a fine for the offense under section 78 stores and fire rescue
the choir of the region. ".
12. the following section is inserted after section 87 87a:
Fire brigade and units of the Corps of volunteer fire brigade authorities
in performing its tasks the use of intervention fire technique with a total
mass exceeding 3 500 kg, which is capable of long-term operation
and without auxiliary reagents) into the system for the control of nitrogen oxides,
(b)) when you use non-standard fuel. ".
13. in paragraph 97, the word "Unit" shall be replaced by the words "fire brigade
and units ".
14. in paragraph 101, the words "§ 31a," the words "§ 44 para. 3, § 45
paragraph. 2, § 47 para. 3. "
Amendment of the law on mining activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration
In section 1 (1). 3 (b). and) Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended by law No 376/2007 Coll.
Act No. 184/2011 Coll. and Act No. 18/2009 Coll., the words ' for performance
Services ^ 1 g) ' are deleted.
Footnote # 1 g shall be deleted.
To change the budget rules
In § 45 para. 11 of law No. 218/2000 Coll. on budgetary rules and the
changes to some related acts (budgetary rules), as amended by
Act No. 185/2001 Coll., Act No. 480/2004 Coll. and Act No. 501/2012
Coll., the words "no 238/2000 Coll." shall be replaced by "about the fire rescue
Corps of the United States ".
Amendment of the Act on property in the Czech Republic and its representation in legal
In section 20 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll., on the Czech Republic and its assets
in legal relations, as amended by Act No. 503/2012 Coll.
paragraph 2 reads:
"(2) the measures referred to in paragraph 1 may issue the founders of organization
ingredients in the performance of functions under this Act and the founder of the relevant
authorities of the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate in connection with making decisions about
jurisdiction (§ 9). The measures referred to in paragraph 1 may issue the Director
the Security Corps, disposes of the property, under the conditions laid down
special legislation. ".
The change law of crisis
Act No. 240/2000 Coll., on crisis management and amending certain acts
(emergency law), as amended by Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 127/2005
Coll., Act No. 112/2006 Coll., Act No. 110/2007 Coll., Act No. 306/2008
Coll., Act No. 153/2010 Coll., Act No. 430/2010 Coll., Act No. 375/2011
Coll., Act No. 333/2009 Coll., Act No. 303/2013 Coll. and Act No. 64/2014
Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In section 10, at the end of paragraph 2 the following sentence "Additionally, Ministry of
Interior participates in tasks referred to in paragraph 1 (b). a) to (c)) and (l)). ".
2. In section 10, paragraph 1. 3 the words "Ministry of the Interior" shall be replaced by
3. In section 10, the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the tasks of the Ministry of Interior referred to in paragraph 1 shall carry out general
headquarters of the fire rescue service. ".
Amendment of the Act on the acquisition and improvement of professional competence to control
of motor vehicles
In section 2 of the Act No. 247/2000 Coll. on obtaining and improving vocational
eligibility to drive motor vehicles and on changes of some acts,
as amended by Act No. 483/2001 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll. and Act No.
223/2009 Coll., on the end of the text of paragraph 1, the words ", if
another law provides otherwise ".
Change the armed services act
Act No. 585/2004 Coll. on conscription and its provision (military
Act), as amended by law No 112/2006 Coll., Act No. 318/2006 Coll., Act
No. 227/2009 Coll. and Act No. 375/2010 Coll., shall be amended as follows:
1. in section 17(2). 2 (a). a), the words "State-owned enterprises," the
the words "elements of critical infrastructure".
2. In section 25 is at the end of the text of paragraph 2, the words "shall be added; Similarly, it
also applies to employees of the United States qualified to work in the
the Security Corps ".
Shall be repealed:
1. Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on the fire rescue Corps of the United States
and amending certain laws.
2. the second part of the Act No. 361/2003 Coll., amending the laws relating to the
the adoption of the Act on service relationship of members of security forces in the staff.
3. Part two of Act No. 585/2004 Coll., amending certain laws in the
connection with the adoption of the law on military conscription and its provision of
4. Part of the forty-third law no 413/2005 Coll., on the amendment of laws in
connection with the adoption of the Act on protection of classified information and on the
5. Section 41 of Act No. 189/2006 Coll., amending certain
laws in connection with the adoption of the law on health insurance.
6. Section 17 of Act No. 262/2006 Coll., amending certain laws
in connection with the adoption of the labour code.
7. Act No. 260/2008 Coll., amending Act No. 242/2000 Coll., on the
The fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending certain acts,
in the wording of later regulations.
8. Part two of the Act No. 160/2013 Coll., amending Act No. 168/1999
Coll., on liability insurance for damage caused by operation of the vehicle and the
changes to some related laws (Act on liability insurance
operation of the vehicle), as subsequently amended, Act No. 242/2000 Coll.,
about the fire rescue Corps of the Czech Republic and amending certain
laws, as amended, and Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on taxes
income, as amended.
9. Part of the thirty-eighth law no 64/2014 Coll., amending certain
laws in connection with the adoption of the control order.
10. Government Regulation No. 91/2010 Coll., on conditions for fire safety
operation of the chimneys, flues and appliances fuels.
11. Government Regulation No. 263/2013 Coll., on the standard rate of reimbursement of the costs
12. Decree No. 97/2008 Coll., on patterns of uniforms
members of the fire brigade of the United States, their
the use and the way the outer markings, and the model of professional licence
(the Decree on the influence and the staff members of the fire service card
rescue service of the Czech Republic).
13. Decree No 349/2013 Coll., amending Decree No. 97/2008 Coll., on
the patterns of uniforms of members of the fire brigade
The United States, their use and how the outer markings, and the pattern
staff regulations (Decree on the influence and the staff ID card
members of the fire brigade of the United States).
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 2016.
in from Arvind v. r..
Zeman in r.
in the Trade in the r..
The names and addresses of the fire rescue Corps of the counties
The Name Of The Head Office
1. the fire rescue Corps of the city of Prague Prague
2. Central region fire brigade in Kladno
3. Fire Brigade of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
4. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Pilsen region Pilsen
5. the fire rescue Corps of the Karlovy Vary region of Karlovy Vary
6. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Ústí region of Ústí nad Labem
7. Fire Brigade Liberec Liberec
8. Fire Brigade Hradec Králové region Hradec Králové
9. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Pardubice region Pardubice
10. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Vysočina region in Jihlava
11. Fire Brigade of South Moravia, Brno
12. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Olomouc region Olomouc
13. Fire Brigade of Ostrava, Moravian-Silesian region
14. Fire Rescue Brigade of the Zlín region Zlín
The name and registered office of the Rescue Department and school
The Name Of The Head Office
The rescue service of the fire brigade of the United States in Hlučín
School of fire protection and Higher vocational school of Frýdek-Místek
1) Act No. 239/2000 Coll., on the integrated rescue system and amending
certain acts, as amended.
2) Act No 240/2000 Coll., on crisis management and amending certain acts
(emergency law), as amended.
3) Constitutional Act No. 110/1998 Coll., on the security of the United States, in the
amended by Constitutional Act No. 300/2000 Sb.
4) for example, Act No. 239/2000 Coll., Act No. 240/2000 Coll., Act No.
133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, as amended.
5) Act No. 219/2000 Coll., on the property of the Czech Republic and its representation
in legal relations, as amended.