Ministry of transport to amend the decision of the road transportation of dangerous goods regulations (October 27, 2010 Ministry of transport  the 5th release come into force on January 1, 2011), will be the second paragraph is amended as: "engaged in road transport of dangerous goods operations and use for the services of non-owned vehicles engaged in road transport of dangerous goods, shall comply with this regulation. Radioactive materials, and the military except for the transport of dangerous goods.
” Second, the first paragraph of the article is revised as follows: "dangerous goods in these rules refers to features such as explosive, flammable, poisonous, corrosive, during transport, handling and storage, likely to cause personal injury, property damage and environmental pollution and the need for special protection of goods.
Dangerous goods to be included in the national standard of the nomenclature for dangerous goods (GB12268) as the standard, not included in the dangerous goods table, to relevant laws and administrative regulations of provisions or relevant departments of the State Council released the results of "
Third, eighth paragraph (a) is amended as: "special-purpose vehicles and equipment meets the following requirements:
1. vehicles used exclusively on its own 5 or more;
2. dedicated vehicles technology performance meet national standards operating vehicles integrated performance requirements and test method (GB18565) of requirements, vehicles outside profile size, and axis load and quality meet national standards road vehicles outside profile size, and axis load and quality limited value (GB1589) of requirements, vehicles technology grade reached industry standard operating vehicles technology grade divided and evaluation requirements (JT/T198) provides of level technology grade;
3. equipped with effective communications tools; 4. in accordance with safety regulations and with industry, to adapt to the size of the parking lot.
Transport highly toxic, explosive and dangerous goods of packing group I exclusive vehicles should also be equipped with other devices, special parking areas for cars, people, isolated, and the establishment of clear warning signs;
5. equipped with the transport of dangerous goods appropriate to the nature protection, environmental protection and fire-fighting equipment;
6. transport of dangerous goods of toxic, explosive, flammable, and should have the tank vehicle or a van-type vehicles, special-purpose containers, vehicles should install digital tachograph or positioning systems; 7. the tank vehicle tanks should be inspected by the quality inspection department.
Transport of explosive, corrosive dangerous goods tank tank volume of no more than 20 cubic meters of special vehicles, special vehicles for transporting highly toxic dangerous goods tank tank volume should not exceed 10 m, but except for tank containers comply with the relevant national standards; 8. transport of highly toxic, explosive, non-corrosive dangerous goods tank vehicle authorized laden mass not exceeding 10 tons, but non-tank containers comply with the relevant national standards except for private vehicles.
” Four, and will tenth article subsection (five) items modified for: "intends input vehicles commitment book, content including dedicated vehicles number, and type, and technology grade, and communications tool equipped with, and total quality, and approved contains quality, and axle number and vehicles outside profile long, and wide, and high situation, tank type dedicated vehicles of tank body volume, tank body volume and vehicles contains quality match situation, transport toxic, and explosion, and flammable dangerous goods of dedicated vehicles equipped with driving records instrument or positioning system situation. To be put into special-purpose vehicles for the acquisition or existing, should provide a certificate of driving permits, vehicle technology, or vehicle technical inspection certificate, tank special vehicle tank inspection certificate or inspection report and its copies.
” 29th article five, be modified to: "do not use a tank vehicle or transportation of toxic, corrosive dangerous goods special vehicles transporting general cargo.
” This decision shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.