Environmental emergencies information reporting
(April 18, 2011 Ministry of environmental protection announced 17th come into force May 1, 2011) first in order to standardize the information reporting of environmental emergencies and improve environmental protection authority capacity to deal with environmental emergencies, according to the People's Republic of China emergency response Act, the national emergency response plan for public emergencies in General, and the national environmental emergencies contingency plan and the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, these measures are formulated.
Article these measures shall apply to the competent Department of environmental protection to environmental emergencies information report.
Environmental emergencies are divided into major (class I), major (class ⅱ), larger (grade III) and (iv) level.
Nuclear and radiological environmental emergencies reporting information in accordance with laws and regulations related to nuclear safety.
To districts article sudden environmental events municipal or county environmental protection authorities in finding or after learning of the environmental emergencies information, it should be immediately verified, the nature of environmental emergencies and category to make a preliminary determination.
Initially identified as a General (ⅳ) or larger (grade III), environmental emergencies, event district municipal or County Environmental Protection Department within four hours on the local government level and local environmental protection authorities reported. Preliminary identified as significant (class ⅱ) or major (class I), environmental emergencies, event district municipal or County Environmental Protection Department shall, within two hours of the local government and the provincial environmental protection department reports report the Ministry of environmental protection.
The provincial environmental protection authorities after receiving the report, shall verify and report the Ministry of environmental protection in an hour.
Change in level of environmental incidents during the emergency, shall, in accordance with changes in levels of reporting information.
Article fourth following unable to determine levels of environmental emergencies, event district municipal or county environmental protection departments should follow the major (class ⅱ) or major (class I) report of the environmental emergencies program report:
(A) is or is likely to cause effects on drinking water source protection areas;
(B) relate to residents in neighborhoods, schools, hospitals and other sensitive areas and sensitive populations;
(C) involving contaminated with heavy metals or Metalloids;
(D) there are potential trans-provincial or trans-national impact;
(V) caused by environmental pollution incidents, or social influence;
(F) the Environmental Protection Department of the local people consider it necessary to report other environmental emergencies. Article fifth higher people's Government departments prior to lower level people's Governments Environment Protection Department of environmental protection receives environmental emergencies information, can ask the people's Governments at lower levels the environmental protection authorities to verify and report appropriate information.
People's Governments at lower levels the Environmental Protection Department shall report the information required in accordance with these measures. Sixth report to the Ministry of environmental protection, environmental emergencies relating to information, should report to the General Office, and environmental emergency leading Group Office of the Department of environmental protection.
Environmental emergency leading Group Office of the Department of environmental protection should be based on relevant information to the relevant divisions of the Department Council.
Article seventh on receiving the lower level people's Governments Environment Protection Department of environmental protection a major (class ⅱ) or major (class I), environmental emergencies environmental emergencies and other necessary reports information, shall promptly report to the General Office of the State Council and the General Office of the CPC Central Committee secretariat. Eighth environmental emergencies has been or is likely to involve the adjacent administrative areas, shall promptly inform the competent Department of environmental protection where the incident occurred adjacent to the regional people's Government at the Department of environmental protection, and reported to the people's Government of the people's Governments at the corresponding level to the adjacent region's recommendations.
Receive informed the Environmental Protection Department shall promptly investigate the situation, and in accordance with this approach at its third, fourth section reports information of environmental emergencies.
Nineth higher people's Government departments receiving the lower level people's Governments Environment Protection Department of environmental protection in the form of telephone report environmental emergencies information, shall truthfully and accurately recorded, and lower level people's Governments Environment Protection Department reports written information in a timely manner.
Clearly enough, and environmental emergencies with incomplete information, higher people's Government departments should be required to lower level people's Governments Environment Protection Department of environmental protection verification of supplementary information in a timely manner. Tenth people's Governments above the county level environmental protection departments shall establish environmental emergencies information file, and in accordance with the relevant provisions of the up-level people's Governments submit administrative region environmental emergencies environmental protection authorities monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports and statistics.
Local environmental protection authorities at a higher level Department reports and statistics are regularly informed.
Article 11th report environmental emergencies information involving State secrets shall abide by the confidentiality provisions of the State.
12th environmental emergencies report is preliminary, report and results reporting.
Preliminary finding or after learning of the unexpected environmental incidents reported for the first time; further out on the basic situation, the event any time after a development report; processing results in environmental emergencies reported after handling.
13th article early reported should report burst environment event of occurred time, and locations, and information source, and event causes and nature, and basic process, and main pollutants and number, and monitoring data, and personnel injured situation, and drinking water water to, environment sensitive points by effect situation, and event development trend, and disposal situation, and intends take of measures and next work recommends, preliminary situation, and provides may by burst environment event effect of environment sensitive points of distribution schematic.
Report shall, on the basis of preliminary, report on the progress in the disposal.
Results reported should be based on the preliminary report and the report, report on measures to deal with environmental emergencies, process and results, potential for environmental emergencies or indirect damage and losses, social impact, after dealing with legacy issues, accountability and other details.
14th environmental emergencies information by fax, Internet, mail and presents written reports; when the urgency of the situation, preliminary reports by telephone, but it should be timely written reports.
Written report shall set forth the environmental emergencies reporting units, reports, contacts and contact the issuer and other content, and, where possible, maps, pictures and multimedia related to the information provided.
15th article in the environmental emergencies information report in late news, misrepresent, conceal, fail to report information on environmental emergencies, give notice of criticism; consequences, directly in charge of personnel and other persons directly responsible shall be disciplined by Jamie constitutes a crime, transferred to judicial organs for criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
16th article of the way by the Department of environmental protection explained. 17th these measures come into force on May 1, 2011.
The Administrative Department of environmental protection environmental emergencies reporting procedures (trial implementation) (UNCED 50) repealed simultaneously.
Appendix: environmental emergencies classification standard
According to incident severity and urgency, environmental emergencies are divided into major (class I), major (class ⅱ), larger (grade III) and (iv) level.
1 special major (class I), environmental emergencies.
Meet one of the following circumstances, for particularly significant environmental emergencies:
(1) led directly to 10 or more deaths due to environmental pollution or poisoning of more than 100 people;
(2) due to pollution needed to evacuate, displaced more than 50,000 people;
(3) environmental pollution caused a direct economic loss of more than 100 million Yuan;
(4) ecological function loss due to environmental pollution and national key protected species to extinction;
(5) caused by environmental pollution in city-level urban centralized drinking water source interruptions to the water; (6) 1, and 2 class radiation source runaway caused big range serious radiation pollution consequences of; nuclear facilities occurred need into field outside emergency of serious nuclear accident, or accident radiation consequences may effect o province and outside of, or according to "international nuclear event grading (INES) standard" belongs to 3 level above of nuclear event; Taiwan nuclear facilities in the occurred of according to "international nuclear event grading (INES) standard" belongs to 4 level above of nuclear accident; around national nuclear facilities in the occurred of according to "international nuclear event grading (INES) standard"
Level 4 more than a nuclear accident;
(7) cross-border environmental emergencies.
2 major (class ⅱ) in environmental emergencies.
Meet one of the following, as significant environmental emergencies:
(1) 3 or more 10 people due to environmental pollution directly caused deaths or up to 50 people for more than 100 people poisoning;
(2) to exit, and displaced more than 10,000 people due to pollution of up to 50,000 people;
(3) environmental pollution caused direct economic losses of 20 million Yuan and 100 million yuan of;
(4) the region is due to environmental pollution and ecological functions partial loss or of national key protected wild flora and fauna decimated;
(5) the County due to environmental pollution of urban centralized drinking water source of water interrupted;
(6) pollution of heavy metals or hazardous chemicals production, transportation, use during events such as explosions, leaks, or dump, stowage, discarded, leaving hazardous waste caused by environmental emergencies occur in countries, such as in key river valleys, national nature reserves, or residents of scenic areas, hospitals, schools and other sensitive areas;
(7) 1, 2 types of radioactive source is lost, stolen, environmental impact, and out of control, or nuclear facilities and uranium ore-smelting facilities reached into a site emergency State standards, or import a serious radiation event;
(8) the trans-provincial (district, municipal) of environmental emergencies.
3 larger (grade III) environmental incidents.
Meet one of the following, as the larger environmental emergencies:
(1) below 3 due to environmental pollution directly caused deaths or more than 10 less than 50 poison;
(2) to evacuate due to pollution, transferring the masses of up to 5000 people for more than 10,000 people;
(3) the direct economic losses caused by environmental pollution of less than 5 million Yuan and 20 million Yuan;
(4) national key protected species of flora and fauna due to pollution damage;
(5) of pollution-causing interruptions to the centralized intake of drinking water sources in villages and towns;
(6) 3 radioactive source is lost, stolen, or is out of control, causing environmental impacts;
(7) cross the city limits of environmental emergencies.
4 General (iv) environmental emergencies.
Except for particularly serious environmental accidents, major environmental events, larger environmental emergencies environmental emergencies outside.