"Sole article.-Replace subparagraph first of the |! |" Article 3 transitional of law N ° 19.302, by the |! | following paragraphs first and second, new, happening |! | their current subparagraphs second and third, to be third and |! | Fourth, respectively: "public service phone dealers |! |" they must put into operation system of |! | Dial-up multiportador, which is established in the article |! | 24 bis of law N ° 18,168, at the latest within the |! | (plazo establecido en el siguiente calendario: A) public service phone dealers, |! | (excluded mobile: primary areas dates 1) Curicó and Talca on August 27, 1994.
(2) Linares, Chillán, the Angeles and Temuco on September 17, 1994.
(3) Quillota, Los Andes, Valparaíso and San Antonio. on September 24, 1994.
(4) arica, Iquique, Antofagasta and Copiapo. 1 ° October 1994.
(5) la Serena, Ovalle and Punta Arenas. on October 8, 1994.
(6) Valdivia, Osorno, Puerto Montt and Coihaique. on October 15, 1994.
(7) Rancagua and Concepción. on October 22, 1994.
(8) Santiago. on October 29, 1994.
(B) public service phone dealers |! | Mobile must be put in operation system of |! | Dial-up, at the latest on 29 October multiportador of |! | 1994. the failure to meet the time established for the |! | commissioning of the system multiportador |! | Dial in a certain primary area, will be |! | fined the maximum fine contemplated in each case |! | in the first paragraph of article 36 bis. In such a case, and |! | While do not operate the system of choice of carrier |! | by the user, the concessionaires of public services |! | telephone must distribute the traffic of long |! | distance in the respective primary zone in |! | equally among the carriers that have |! | requested and have the means of interconnection, |! | remain applicable fines provided for in subsection |! | first article 36 bis, in case of |! | breach. ".".