"Sole article.-Add, then article 367 of the criminal code, the following article 367 bis, new:" article 367 bis.-which any or facilitates the entry or exit of people in the country so that these forced prostitution in the national territory or abroad, shall be punished with the penalty of imprisonment less in its maximum degree and a fine of twenty monthly tax units. ""
However, imposed the penalties referred to in the previous article in the following cases: 1. If the victim is a minor.
2. If there is violence or intimidation.
3. If the agent acts through deception or abuse of authority or trust.
4. If the author is ascendant, descendant, husband, brother, guardian, curator or responsible for the education of the victim.
5. If the agent relies on the economic distress of the victim State.
6. If there is habitual in the conduct of the agent. ".".