"(Artículo 1º.-Introdúcense las siguientes modificaciones ael Código de Procedimiento Penal: 1), in subsection first add item 7, between the words"Second book"and the point apart (..)" that followed, the following phrase: "and resolve on the freedom of detainees".
(2) replace, in the second paragraph of article 7, the expression "it interrogará the witnesses", by the following phrases: "you will have the priority attention of the offended by relevant public services, will Decree his police guard or that one of the witnesses, interrogará to the latter".
(3) merge, then of article 7, the following article 7 bis, new: "article 7 bis.-without prejudice to the provisions of articles 6 and 7 above, the respective Court of appeals shall establish a system of judges on duty to attend the first steps of instruction, during the days and hours that do not work the courts with regard to crimes whose knowledge is not based in the competent court finds.
These shifts, will be incorporated to the Secretaries of the courts with competence in criminal matters, who are understood to be qualified to perform such functions by the only Ministry of law.
The shift system will be weekly, except in places where, there is only a judge with competence in criminal matters, case in which a different modality may be established.
Actions, measures or communications of the presiding judge shall be valid for all legal purposes, without the intervention of Minister of faith.
When the presiding judge Constitution proves necessary at the site of the event, in the grounds of the Court or in a police precinct, you will be enabled to leave at the next working day, at the office of the Court, the number of hours that has been occupied in this procedure.
The administrative Corporation of the judiciary shall report annually to the appeals courts and the Ministry of Justice with respect to the application that had the system shift and budgetary availability for the following year.
In the exercise of its powers, the Supreme Court, by an agreed order, may issue general instructions for the proper functioning of the system referred to in this article. "."
(4) in the first subparagraph of article 8, delete the adverb "in addition" and the commas (,) which precede it and happen.
(5) joining, in subsection first article 63 bis, then followed dot (.) that follows the word "incidental" the following sentence: "in the case of the hearing, appeal or consultation, of resolutions that they be borne by probation, the allegations will be extended for a term of up to 15 minutes.".
(6) merge, title III, of the book I, then Article 66 bis, the following paragraph 3, new, passing the current paragraphs 3 and 4 to be 4 and 5, respectively: "& 3. The extraordinary performance of the courts exercising jurisdiction in criminal matters article 66 ter-without prejudice to the provisions of articles 559 and 560 of the organic code of courts, courts of appeals may order that judges exercising jurisdiction in criminal matters in its jurisdictional territory is exacting exclusive and exceptionally to the processing of the cases , competence of his court, relating to the investigation and trial of one or more offences in which it finds committed a relevant social interest or causing public alarm.
In any case, the extraordinary operation may take with respect to certain causes or delay in clearance of the issues subject to the knowledge of the Court and, in general, provided that the best legal service so requires Group of causes, when any.
Also in use of this ability, the courts of appeals may order that the titular judge of a Court of common competition lyrics exclusively respecting the knowledge of all matters of a criminal nature which is ventilated in court.
The resolution who has ordered extraordinary performance shall designate the frequency with which the judge must report the advances obtained in the course of the processes concerned.
The administrative Corporation of the judiciary shall report annually to the appeals courts and the Ministry of Justice with respect to the application that had the system of extraordinary performance and budget availabilities for the following year.
Article 66 ter-when is has the extraordinary performance, means, for all legal purposes, missing the judge in his office. On that occasion, the Secretary of the tribunal will assume other functions that correspond to the titular judge, alternate character, and the only Ministry of law.
Who should perform the functions of the clerk of the Court, according to the General rules, will take them to effect upon the titular judge and who supliere it or reemplazare.
Article 66 ter b.-the courts exercising jurisdiction in criminal matters should, at least in the month of November of each year, submit a report to the Court of appeals respective, realizing the status of the cases pending in the Court that might be found in any of the cases provided for in article 66 bis.
They may also, when conditions have changed, refer new reports for is considered the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Article 66 ter C.-the powers of the courts of appeals provided for in this paragraph shall be exercised by a Chamber composed only of holding Ministers. "."
(7) add, in the first and third subparagraphs of Article 414, after the word "dismissal", the word "final".
(8) the final subparagraph of article 415 to be repealed.