"Article 1.-Introducense the following amendments to the Civil Code: 1.-in articles 342, 355 and 1.447, paragraph first, add the expression" deaf or "before the word"deaf", and replace the term"in writing"by the adverb"clearly"."
2. in the heading of the title XXVI, of the first book, add the expression "deaf or" before the word "dumb".
3. replace article 469 by the following: 'article 469. The curatorship of the deaf or dumb, which cannot be taken to clearly understand and has reached puberty, may be testamentary, legitimate or dativa. "."
4. in items 470 and 471, agreganse the expression "deaf or" before the word "dumb" and, below this, the words "not to be clearly understood".
5. in article 472, add the expression "deaf or" before the word "dumb" and replace the term "in writing" by the adverb "clearly".
6.-in the article 970, introducense the following modifications: a) in the first subparagraph, agreganse the word "deaf", preceded by a comma (,), before the expression "or deaf-mute" and, below this, the words "not to be clearly understood", and b) in the final paragraph, add the expression "deaf or" before the word "dumb".
7 No. 5 of the 1,005 article replaced by the following: "5. anyone who might not express their will clearly.".
8 replace the 1,019 article with the following: "article 1,019-the blind, deaf or dumb to understand clearly, although not in writing, may only test nuncupativamente and to the clerk or civil servant to do in such times."
In the case of the blind, the Testament should be read aloud twice: first by the notary or official, and the second by one of the witnesses the effect chosen by the testator.
In the case of the deaf and deaf-mute, the first and second readings should be made, in addition, to an expert or specialist in sign language, who must, at the same time, to inform the grantor of the same content.
It shall be a special mention of these solemnities in the Testament. "."
9. in the number 1 of the second paragraph of article 2.509, agreganse expression "deaf or" before the word "dumb" and, below this, the words "which cannot be taken to clearly understand".