"Article 1.-Introducense the following |! |" (modificaciones en la ley Nº 18.290, de Tránsito: 1) in article 2: to) Intercalanse, in the alphabetical order, |! | the following definitions: "bike lane or bike path: space destined to the use |! |" exclusive of bicycles and tricycles; "." Railway crossing: intersection of a street or |! | Road with a railroad by which traffic exists |! | regular trains; "." Exclusive use track: driveway space |! | properly signposted, intended only for the use of |! | certain vehicles, determined by the authority |! | corresponding; "." Via exclusive: calzada properly signposted, |! | only for the use of certain vehicles, |! | determined by the competent authority; "."
(b) Reemplazanse, in the alphabetical order |! | appropriate, the definitions of "Corner", "line |! |" "detention of vehicles", "Passage for pedestrians" and |! | " Traffic signal", by the following:" corner: the vertex of the angle forming the |! | " building or demarcation lines converging, as |! | the case;
Detention of vehicles line: the line |! | transverse to the walkway, demarcated or imaginary, formerly |! | an intersection or a passage for pedestrians, who must not |! | be surpassed by the vehicles that need to stop. |!| If it is not demarcated, means that it is:-regulated crossings and passages for pedestrians, to not |! | less than one meter before these, and - at other crossings, just before the intersection;
Step for pedestrians: the path of safety in the |! | Calzada, signposted in accordance with the regulation. At crossings |! | regulated non-demarcated, corresponds to fringe |! | formed by the imaginary prolongation of sidewalks;
Traffic signal: devices, signs and |! | official demarcations, message or |! | variable, installed by the authority with the aim of |! | regulate, warn or channelling traffic; "."
"(c) replace the definition of |! |" "Guarda-cruzada", the phrase "Officer in charge" by |! | " Manager".
(2) in item 4°, paragraph first, replace |! | the final sentence "to the Court of the corresponding work." |! | by "to the corresponding labour inspection to the |! |" address of the employer. "."
"(3) in article 11, replace the word |! |" address for service"by"residence".
(4) in article 12, introducense the following |! | "(modificaciones en la LICENCIA NO PROFESIONAL, Clase B: a) replace the expression"or four wheels"by |! |" or more wheels;
(b) interlayer between the comma () which continues to the |! | "word"seats"and the conjunction 'or', the phrase |! |" excluded from the driver, "; and (c) replace the expression "total weight" by "weight |! |" combined".
((5) in article 13: a) replace, in paragraph 2, the expression ", and" |! | by a semicolon (;) b) replaced at number 3, the final dot (.) |! | the expression ", and".
c) Insert, in "non-professional license class |! |" "B", the second paragraph of number 1, between the word |! | " "person" and the expression "that is possessed", the phrase |! | " able to replace it in the conduction of |! | According to the provisions of article 115 ", and repeal |! | his final prayer.
(6) in article 14 bis, replace subsection |! | Fifth, by the following: "residents in Chile possessing |! |" foreign licensing, they may be granted which |! | request, provided that they prove, if necessary, the |! | age required in the corresponding class and |! | comply with the other requirements applicable to the |! | drivers license question. "."
(7) in article 15, insert, in subparagraph |! | First, between the word "suffered" and the expression "by |! |" the following causes", the phrase" in the 5 years |! | " earlier, "."
(8) replaced article 18, by the following: "article 18.-driver's license will be de |! |" indefinite duration and shall maintain in force while its |! | holder meets the requirements or requirements that indicate the |! | law.
The holder of a class B not professional license or |! | C, or a special license, must certify each 6 |! | years that meets the requirements of moral fitness, |! | physical and psychic, in the way established in the |! | articles 14 and 21.
The holder of a professional license must |! | prove, every 4 years, that complies with the requirements |! | required in paragraphs 1 and 4 of subsection first of the |! | Article 13.
The holder of a licence class a-1 or A-2 |! | obtained prior to March 8, 1997 must demonstrate, |! | every 4 years, that complies with the requirements in |! | the numbers 1, 2 and 4 of the first paragraph of article 13, |! | with the exception of practical knowledge. "."
((9) in article 19: to) be repealed subsection first.
(b) delete, in the second paragraph, which becomes |! | Getting started the first paragraph, the phrase "in any case", |! | capitalized "The" article, which followed, and |! | replaced the expression "previous section" by "article |! |" previous".
(10) in the final paragraph of article 21, be replaced |! | the reference to "articles 18 and 19", for "sub-paragraphs |! |" Second, third and fourth article 18, "."
"(11) in article 26, replace the word |! |" lead"by"driver".
(12) in the fourth subparagraph of article 34, |! | Insert, the dot (.) and the word "partial" |! | the following, the following sentence: "or the cancellation of |! |" registration at the request of the owner".
(13) in article 35, reemplazanse subparagraphs |! | first and second, by the following: ' article 35.-in the register of vehicles |! | " Motor shall be recorded, in addition, variations of |! | domain of registered vehicles.
They will not be opposable to third parties or may be |! | fend in judgment liens, bans, embargos, |! | precautionary measures, leases with option of |! | purchase or other securities which grant material possession |! | of the vehicle, while not effecting the corresponding |! | annotation in the register. "."
(14) in article 36, the following add |! | final paragraph: "for the purposes as provided in this article, |! |" societies and other legal persons shall |! | individualize in the registration your representative |! | legal. While this inscription is not modified, the |! | legal representative shall maintain such quality for all |! | the effects of this law and the notifications that it is |! | do be construed as validly practiced. "."
"(15) replace, in article 49, the verbal form |! |" It may"by"shall".
(16) in article 55, add the following sub-paragraph |! | Second, new: "motor vehicles towing must |! |" carried out in the conditions that determine the |! | Regulation. "."
(17) in article 58, add the following sub-paragraph |! | Second, new: "any vehicle carrying load third-party |! |" You must justify it with the transport document to be |! | They concern the 173rd and following articles of the code of |! | Trade. The breach of the provisions of this subsection, |! | will be punished with a penalty of 3 to 10 tax units |! | monthly, being jointly and severally obliged to your payment |! | the offending driver, the carrier and the charger. "."
(18), in article 62, the following incorporated |! | Second, new subparagraph: ' these vehicles the rules shall apply to |! | " relating to technical review and security, in which |! | It is pertinent, depending on its load capacity and |! | specialty. "."
(19) replaced article 64, by the following: "article 64.-vehicles must have with the |! |" or elements, lights and brake systems |! | lecting to be determined by the regulations. "."
(20) repeal the articles 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, |! | 74, 75, 76 and 77.
(21) replace the second paragraph of article 71, |! | by the following: "only emergency vehicles and others than |! |" determine the regulations issued may or must |! | be equipped with lights, fixed or |! | rotating, and its use is subject to the regulation |! | respective determine. "."
(22) replaced article 72, by the following: ' article 72.-from half an hour after the |! | " Sunset, until half an hour before departure and |! | whenever the weather conditions require it or |! | determined by the regulation, the cars shall be |! | lit lights this set.
However, motorcycles, mopeds, motor scooters and |! | similar, must move permanently with their |! | fixed lights on and bikes must have |! | with reflective elements. "."
(23) delete, in the third paragraph of the article |! | 78, the phrase "referred to in the previous article" and the |! | comma (,) that follows him.
(24) amend article 79, the shaped |! | (siguiente: a) added, in the first paragraph of the number 1, the |! | Prayer "agreement glasses dark or tinted, |! |" except that contemplated in the regulations. "."
(b) replaced the number 7 with the following: "7.-devices for emergencies than |! |" comply with the requirements that the regulation |! | determine; "."
(c) replace the number 8, with the following: "8-wheel spare in good condition and the |! |" necessary elements for replacement, except in |! | those cases determined by regulation; "."
(d) at number 10, removed the sentence "its use is |! |" mandatory for the occupants of them. "(, y e) Agreganse, then of the number 10, the |! |" following subparagraphs, new:
"The use of safety belts compulsory |! |" for front-seat occupants. Equal |! | obligation shall be applicable to the occupants of seats |! | rear of light vehicles, defined by Decree |! | Supreme No. 211 of 1991, of the Ministry of transport and |! | Telecommunications, whose year of manufacture will be 2002 or |! | rear. Passenger transportation services |! | in taxis, whatever its form, the |! | responsibility of the use of the safety belt |! | in the passenger, except that the element does not work, in |! | which case will be attributable to its owner.
Prohibits the transfer of under eight years of age in |! | the front seats in cars, vans, |! | trucks and the like, except those cabin |! | simple.
Drivers, will be responsible for the use |! | mandatory chairs for children under four years |! | travelling in the rear seats of vehicles |! | light, according to the requirements and timetable |! | that set the rules. Except this |! | obligation, passenger transportation services in |! | taxis, in all its forms.
School transport vehicles should be |! | equipped with seat belts for all their |! | passengers and its use will be mandatory in all the |! | vehicles whose manufacture year is 2007 in |! | forward. "."
(25) replaced article 80, by the following: "article 80.-prohibited the transport of |! |" pets in the front seats of the |! | vehicles. When they are transported to the extent |! | rear of trucks or other open vehicles, |! | they must be sufficiently secured with harnesses |! | Special. "."
(26) removed, in subsection first item |! | 81, the final phrase: "the exhaust pipe not |! |" You must protrude from the rear of the structure |! | vehicle and allow the escape of the gas only in the form |! | parallel to the roadway. "."
(27) replaced article 84, by the following: ' article 84.-all driver of motorcycles, |! | " scooters, mopeds, and their companion must wear helmet |! | regulatory protection. The use of helmet, in |! | the case of bicycles, will be enforceable only in the |! | urban areas. "."
(28) in article 85, replace the phrase "de |! |" Security"by" allowing it to maintain control of the |! | " "vehicle and provide security to the occupiers".
(29) in article 91, replace number 4, |! | by the following: "4.-admit animals, baskets, bags or packages |! |" that disturb the passengers or which prevent the |! | circulation down the aisle of the vehicle. Excluding de |! | This prohibition, the dogs of assistance accompanying |! | passengers with a disability. "."
(30) replaced article 92, with the following: "article 92.-passengers have the obligation |! |" pay the fee, the rules of |! | behaviour that determine the law, morality and the |! | good customs and refrain from executing any |! | Act that prevents the normal performance of the driver. |!| They will also be strictly non-smoking. "."
(31) repeal article 93.
(32) in article 94, replaced its subsection |! | third party by the following: "said document or the approval, if any, |! |" and the gases, must always behave in the vehicle and |! | find force. "."
(33) replaced the 100 article, with the following: "article 100.-will be the responsibility of the |! |" municipalities the installation and maintenance of the |! | signaling traffic, except in the case of way |! | the installation and maintenance correspond to the Ministry |! | Public works.
The installation and maintenance of the signals of the |! | transit must be made according to standards |! | techniques issued by the Ministry of transport and |! | Telecommunications. "."
(34) add, in article 101, the following |! | Second, new subparagraph: "the installation of signs or barriers without |! |" have powers granted by this law, or without permission |! | municipal or the Ministry of public works, in its |! | case, except in place of accident or accident, will be |! | punished by a fine of from eight to sixteen units |! | tax monthly and the confiscation of the species. Is |! | It shall be presumed as the perpetrator of this offence to the person |! | or entity that appears as a beneficiary. "."
(35) in article 102: "a) replace, in the first paragraph, the expression |! |" danger"by"that matches", and that, added to |! | continuation of the words "works", the phrase ", |! |" According to the Manual of signalling traffic".
"(b) replace, in the fourth paragraph, the expression |! |" $252.500 $ 505.100 "by" 8 to 16 units tax |! | " monthly".
(36) in article 103: to) replaced, its second paragraph, by the |! | Next: "Likewise, may not be installed or maintained, in |! |" sidewalks, berms, floes, or squares, unless of |! | twenty metres of the point determined by the intersection |! | imaginary extensions of lines of |! | pavers or ditches that converge, kiosks, booths, |! | another similar element, propaganda, or vegetation that |! | prevents the driver approaching an intersection full |! | Visual on pedestrians and vehicles. "."
"(b) delete, in the third paragraph, the word |! |" commercial".
(37) in article 104, replace the phrase "the |! |" Dirección de Vialidad"by" the Ministry of works |! | " Public".
(38) replaced article 105 by the following: ' article 105.-the competent authority, or the |! | " Court, ex officio or upon request of a party, shall |! | remove or make remove unofficial signs, the |! | barriers or any other sign, advertising object, |! | sign, demarcation, or element that alters signaling |! | official, hinders their perception, reduce visibility |! | for drivers or pedestrians, or which does not comply with thing |! | provisions of the preceding article. "."
(39) in article 108, insert between the |! | words "Drivers" and "shall", the phrase ", |! |" except for signs to the contrary, "."
(40) replace article 109 by the following: ' article 109-in the roads and streets that cross |! | " to level a railway, the railway companies and |! | the Ministry of public works or the municipality |! | respective, where appropriate, shall place and keep the |! | signs that determine the regulations. "."
(41) replaced article 110 with the following: ' article 110.-indications of semaphores |! | " (will be: 1.-no flashing lights: a) green light: indicates step. Vehicles |! | face the traffic light can continue or turn to the |! | right or left, is prohibited unless the |! | maneuver through a signal.
Pedestrian facing the green light, can |! | cross the road by the corresponding.
When turned on the green light, vehicles must |! | give way to those who are going through the |! | crossing and to pedestrians who are crossing.
The driver who takes the green light, only |! | It will advance if the vehicle has enough space for no |! | block the intersection.
(b) yellow led: indicates prevention. Vehicles |! | that face this signal shall stop before |! | entering the crossing, as he warns them that the red color |! | It will be shown below. If the yellow light the |! | so close to the crossing that already cannot surprise |! | stop it with sufficient security, they must continue |! | with caution.
Pedestrians facing this signal should |! | refrain from descend to the road surface and which is |! | find in the passage to pedestrians have right to |! | finish the crossing.
(c) red light: indicates detention. Vehicles |! | face this signal must stop before the line |! | detention and not must move forward until it turns |! | the green light.
Pedestrians facing this signal not |! | they must go down to the road or cross it.
2.-flashing lights: a) a flashing red light indicates "CEDA EL PASO".
(b) two lights flashing red shaped |! | alternate, mean that vehicles than the |! | face must not exceed the line of detention or, |! | If it were not, the vertical signal. These lights |! | only be installed on a level railway crossings and |! | to give right of way to vehicles of firefighters or |! | ambulances which are incorporated into the way.
(c) flashing yellow light warns danger.
3 indications of green arrow: the green of a traffic light that contains an arrow |! | illuminated, means that vehicles may only take |! | the direction of this.
The arrows that mean authorization for |! | follow online straight will have directed tip toward |! | above.
The signal from the traffic light comprising one or more |! | additional green lights containing one or more |! | arrows, illuminate this or these means, |! | any that are other indications than |! | present the traffic-lights, authorization for the |! | vehicles continue their March in the senses |! | indicated by the arrows.
Flashing green arrow indication shall be |! | the same meaning as light yellow, described in the |! | Letter b) of point 1.
4. indications for transport vehicles |! | public: segregated tracks intended as regards |! | exclusive and permanent movement of |! | vehicles that provide transit service of |! | passengers, traffic lights may be different and |! | they can replace the green color with white.
5. the traffic lights which are used exclusively to the |! | pedestrians or cyclists are differentiated by having |! | drawn on the lens figure of a pedestrian or a |! | bicycle, as appropriate. The colors will be the |! | following meanings:
to) the green light indicates that pedestrians or the |! | cyclists can cross the road or intersection, according to |! | appropriate, by the corresponding passage, whether or not |! | demarcated.
(b) the red light indicates that pedestrians can't |! | Enter the driveway or cross it or cyclists |! | they must stop before the stop line.
(c) the flashing green light means that the |! | period during which pedestrians or cyclists |! | they can pass through la calzada is finalizing and goes to |! | turn on the red light, so you should refrain from |! | start the crossing and, in turn, allows those who are already |! | crossing the road after crossing it. "."
(42) replaced article 111 with the following: "article 111-red or green lights installed |! |" on the center of one or more tracks of circulation, |! | indicate ban to make use of the track on the |! | which those are, or authorization for |! | use them, respectively. "."
(43) replaced article 112, by the following: ' article 112.-the municipalities and Ministry |! | " Public works, as applicable, be liable for |! | the smooth functioning of the light signals. "."
(44) in article 114, the following add |! | final new subsection: "it is forbidden to carry open doors of the |! |" vehicle, open them before their full arrest or |! | open them, keep them open or descend from the same without |! | having previously ascertained that this does not imply |! | obstacle or danger to others. "."
45 establishment, as article 115 B, subparagraphs |! | third, fourth and fifth article 115 A.
(46) repealed article 116.
"(47) article 120: to) Insert, in its no. 1, between the word |! |" later"and the preposition"a", the words" or |! | " (exceeds") and (b) removed his number 3.
"(48) in article 123, reemplazanse words |! |" demarcated or imaginary"by"demarcated or imaginary".
(49) replaced article 124, by the following: ' article 124-the driver of a vehicle that |! | " later or exceed to another, you must do so by the |! | left and at a distance that ensures security, and |! | will not take the right track until |! | be safe and sufficient distance in front of the vehicle |! | you just move or exceed.
The driver of the vehicle that is advanced or |! | exceeded should give way in favour of that thing |! | later or exceeded and shall not increase the speed |! | until this complete manoeuvre. "."
(50) replace article 127, by the following: "article 127-no vehicle can pass or |! |" surpass another in a crosswalk or at a crossroad, |! | unless these are regulated. "."
(51) replace article 133, with the following: "article 133.-If they are destined or designated pathways or |! |" tracks exclusive to the transit of bicycles, |! | scooters, motorcycles or similar, their drivers |! | they must only pass through them and it shall be prohibited to |! | other vehicles use them. "."
(52) in the first subparagraph of article 138, |! | replace the phrase "crosses or regulatory steps" by |! | the word "steps".
(53) in point 3 of article 139, insert, |! | before the comma (,) that precedes the conjunction "and" the |! | phrase "and entering the track closest to his turn,".
(54) added, to article 142, the next subsection |! | third, new: "However, in the case of mopeds, tricycles, |! |" bicycles and the like, the signaling maneuver of |! | Turning to the right will be advised with the arm of |! | that side horizontally extended. "."
(55) article 149 to be repealed.
(56) in article 151, introducense the following |! | (modificaciones: a) Insert, in the first paragraph, among the |! | words "speed" and "Max" the expression "minimum |! |" o";
(b) add the following new third subsection: "in school zone, at times of entry and |! |" out of the students, vehicles may not circulate |! | more than thirty kilometres per hour. "(, y c) add the following final paragraph:" the driver approaching a vehicle of |! | "" school bus stopped with his light device |! | intermittent, in the places provided for such purpose, |! | You must slow down to a stop if |! | necessary, to then continue with due |! | caution. "."
(57) in article 152, introducense the following |! | "(modificaciones: a) replace, in the second paragraph, the conjunction |! |" "and" between the word "Roads" and the article contained |! | " (the", the word"or", and b) delete, in this same paragraph, the phrase" of |! | " ex officio or at the request of Carabineros de Chile, "."
(58) added, in article 157, the next |! | Second, new subparagraph: "prohibits the driver open the doors of the |! |" vehicle before his full arrest, keep them |! | open and descend or allow the downgrade, without |! | sure beforehand that this does not imply |! | obstacle or danger. "."
(59) Article 158 to be repealed.
(60) added, in article 159, the next |! | number 8, new, replacing the expression ", and" to the |! | end of the numeral 6 by a semicolon (;), and the point |! | end (.) after the numeral 7 by the expression ", and": "8.-in driveways or roads berms |! |" public of two or more tracks of circulation in a same |! | felt. "."
((61) in article 160: to) replace your number 8 with the following: "8.-A less than 15 meters from the main gate of |! |" entrance to military, police precincts or |! | Gendarmeria de Chile. This prohibition is indicated, to |! | requirement of the respective institution or agency, |! | official signals, and shall not apply to the |! | vehicles owned by the respective institutions, |! | or to vehicles that are authorized to effect. "."
(b) add the following final new subsection: "the distances set out in this article are |! |" they understand measures along the side of the sidewalk |! | corresponding. "."
(62) in article 161, insert, in subparagraph |! | "first, between the words"Inspectors"and |! |" Municipal", the expression" tax or ".
(63) in article 162, introducense the following |! | (enmiendas: a) Insert, in the first paragraph, among the |! | words "parking" and "during", the phrase "or |! |" (luces de emergencia", y b) replaced, the second paragraph, by the |! | Next: "drivers parked vehicles |! |" accidentally by faults, mechanical damage u |! | other similar causes, must warn the fact |! | using the devices for emergencies that |! | determine the rules. "."
(64) in article 164, introducense the following |! | (amendments: to) delete, in the first paragraph, the phrase "and |! |" previous report of Carabineros".
b) add, in the very first paragraph, to |! | continuation of the final dot (.), the following sentence: "developing basic road network, the authorization is |! |" be governed by the rules issued by the Ministry of |! | Transport and telecommunication. "."
(65) the paragraphs 3 and 4 of article Reemplazanse |! | 165, by the following: "3.-exercise peddling in driveways and |! |" berms or trade parked without permission municipal or |! | without authorization from the Ministry of public works, in its |! | case;
4 build or place kiosks, booths and all |! | another similar facility, without permission of the Ministry of |! | Public works or the municipality, where appropriate. "."
(66) in article 167: to) add, at number 3, then of the |! | semicolon (;) that happens to be comma (,), the next |! | phrase: "or skip pedestrian fences or pass between or |! |" about bars or other existing devices between |! | driveways with opposite traffic; "."
(b) replace, number 4, by the following: "4.-crossing walkways through the steps for |! |" pedestrians or drop steps; "."
((c) repeal the number 5, and d) Insert, in the last paragraph of the number 7, |! | the phrase "in any case", and the word "have" |! | the phrase "in the steps for pedestrians".
(67) in article 169, add the next |! | third, new subparagraph: "in the case of activities that develop |! |" developing the basic road network, the authorization |! | It must be granted by the Ministry of transport and |! | Telecommunications, and in the case of those which are |! | carried out on public roads, by the Ministry of works |! | Public. "."
((68) in article 172: to) replace, at number 7, the phrase "the |! |" articles"by"article"and delete the expression" and |! | " 149 ".
"(b) Insert, in the number 14, between the expression |! |" or paths"and the comma (,), and the phrase", or in |! | " contravention of the provisions in number 8 of the article |! | 159 ".
(c) repeal the number 18.
(69) in article 174: to), replace the second paragraph, by the |! | Next: "the driver, the vehicle owner and the |! |" holder thereof to any title, unless these |! | recent proof that the vehicle was used against its |! | will, are jointly and severally liable for any damage or |! | damages caused through its use, without prejudice of |! | the responsibility of third parties in accordance to the |! | legislation. "."
(b) add the following final paragraph: "civil liability of the owner of the |! |" vehicle will be in charge of the tenant of the same when |! | lease purchase option be e |! | irrevocable and whose registration of |! | Motor vehicles has been requested with |! | prior to the accident. In any case, the affected |! | You may exercise your rights over the vehicle |! | leased. "."
(70) replaced, article 178, by the following:
"Article 178-Any modification that became |! |" the sense of the passage of public roads, should be |! | to be known by the corresponding municipality by |! | middle of announcements, which will be disseminated for three days, to thing |! | less, in journal, newspaper, radio, or other media |! | social communication, greater circulation or tuning |! | in the commune or communes that apply. Modifying |! | shall only be effective once broadcast |! | suitable and installed the official signs.
The administrative acts issued by the Secretary |! | Regional Ministerial de Transportes and |! | Telecommunications, during critical episodes of |! | environmental pollution, will produce its effects from the |! | its enactment date, being understood that notified the |! | users through the publicity of the decision in the |! | social media, without prejudice of its |! | subsequent publication in the official journal. "."
(71) in article 179, introducense the following |! | (enmiendas: a) Insert, in the first paragraph, among the |! | words "removed by" and the article "the", the |! | (palabras "orden de", y b) add, in the second paragraph, below |! | of the phrase "the competent court", the phrase "or of the |! |" Public Prosecutor".
(72) replace paragraph first item |! | 180, the expression "by the police" by the phrase "by |! |" order of police, at the expense of its owner, "."
"(73) in article 181: to) add, at the end of the first subparagraph, the phrase |! |" or of the public prosecutor's Office".
"(b) Reemplazanse, in the third paragraph, the words |! |" pedestrian or passenger"by"pedestrian, passenger or rider".
(74) in article 185, introducense the following |! | (enmiendas: a) Insert, in the second paragraph, to |! | continuation of the expression "Appropriate court", |! | (la frase "o ael Ministerio Público", y b) added, before the final dot (.) of the subsection |! | third, the phrase "or of the public prosecutor".
(75) in article 186, add the next |! | third, new subparagraph: "relating to traffic accidents records |! |" they will always be public. Complaints and reports |! | technicians will be public in the Court. "."
(76) replace, in the second paragraph of the article |! | 187, the first sentence says: "the owner, |! |" legal representative or Manager of a garage or workshop of |! | car repairs that will take a |! | motor vehicle that shows evidence of having |! | an accident, should report to the unit or |! | nearest police detachment, inside the |! | twenty-four hours after receiving the vehicle, in the |! | forms and with the indications that indicate the |! | Regulation."by" equal obligations will fall on the owner, |! | " legal representative or Manager of a garage or workshop of |! | car repairs that will take a |! | motor vehicle which has been involved in a |! | accident, who must report to the unit or |! | nearest police detachment, inside the |! | twenty-four hours after receiving the vehicle, in the |! | forms and with the indications that indicate the |! | Regulation. "."
(77) in article 189, replacements subparagraphs |! | Second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth, by the |! | following: "police, can also practice these |! |" tests to any person with respect to which theme |! | founded that is ready to drive a vehicle in |! | public place and to present external signs of not being |! | in fullness of authority to do so. If the test |! | It is positive, police must forbid the |! | driving the vehicle for a period not exceeding 3 |! | hours, in case of being under the influence of the |! | alcohol, or 12 hours, in case of being in |! | been drunk or under the influence of substances |! | narcotic drugs or psychotropic. During the period of |! | time fixed by Carabineros, the affected Party may be |! | led to the respective police unit, unless |! | pave to immobilize the vehicle for as long as |! | secure Carabineros or point to another person who, becoming |! | responsible, take care of the driving during |! | This period. This provision shall apply without prejudice |! | other measures or sanctions provided for in the laws.
In the event that the person CTB drive |! | under the influence of alcohol, drunk or |! | under the influence of narcotic substances or |! | psychotropic, the judge shall apply the penalty indicated in the |! | Article 196 B or 196 E, decreased or extent of |! | attempt, as appropriate. "."
(78) in article 191, intercalanse, between the |! | conjunction "or" and the word "I concur", the phrases "in |! |" your identity card. In their absence, "."
(79) replaced the name of title XVII "De |! |" crimes, torts and breaches"by" of the |! | " crimes, torts and driving low the |! | influence of alcohol, drunk or under the |! | influence of narcotic substances or |! | Psychotropic".
80) inserted, as article 196-1, the |! | Next: "article 196 to 1.-which install signals of |! |" transit or barriers without being entitled to do so, but without |! | in case of loss or accident, shall be punishable with fine |! | from eight to sixteen monthly tax units, |! | In addition to the confiscation of the species. Shall be presumed as |! | author of this offence to the natural or legal person |! | benefited by the infraction. "."
(81) Introducense the following modifications in |! | (article 196 bis: to) replaced its name by "article 196 |! |" (B)".
((b) replace the letter e), with the following: "e), knowingly drive a vehicle with plate |! |" hidden patent or altered or used, knowingly a |! | plate patent false or which corresponds to another vehicle. "."
((c) replace, at the end of the letter f), coma |! | (,) and the conjunction "and" by a semicolon (;).
((d) replace the letter g), with the following: "g) provide a certificate of technical review without having |! |" actually practiced the revision or containing |! | statements of facts contrary to the |! | truth; stop forms to extend them, without having |! | title to do so. falsifies a certificate of review |! | technical or gassing, registration certificate or |! | certificate of compulsory insurance.
He who adulterate a certificate of technical review |! | or gassing, registration certificate or |! | certificate of insurance or use knowingly |! | one falsified or tampered with, shall be punished with the |! | penalty referred to in article 490, Nº 2, code |! | Criminal. "."
(e) incorporate the following final new subsection: "the penalties indicated in this article shall apply |! |" also to the person responsible for the movement of a vehicle |! | with registration certificate, certified insurance |! | automotive or certified false technical review, |! | adulterated or obtained in violation of this law or |! | using a patent plate fake, adulterated or |! | corresponds to another vehicle. "."
(82) replace article 196 B, which becomes |! | Article 196 C, by the following: ' article 196 C-that infringed the |! | " prohibition provided for in the second paragraph of the |! | Article 115 A, lead, operate, or play the |! | functions under the influence of alcohol, either that no |! | It may cause harm or injury, or that this is |! | cause slight injuries, or material damage will be |! | sanctioned by a fine of one to five tax units |! | monthly and the suspension of driver's license by |! | a month.
If, as a result of that driving, operation or |! | performance, will cause less serious injuries, are |! | It will impose the penalty of imprisonment in its minimum degree or fine |! | of four to ten monthly tax units and the |! | suspension of license of two to four |! | months.
If serious injury, the penalty assigned is deferring |! | It shall be that indicated in article 490, no. 2, of the |! | Criminal Code and license suspension |! | four to eight months.
If some of the above injuries are caused in |! | Article 397, no. 1, of the criminal code or the death, be |! | It will impose the penalty of imprisonment reduced to its maximum extent, |! | fine of eight to fifteen monthly tax units and |! | the suspension of the license to drive for the term |! | the judge, which may not be less determined to |! | Twelve nor more than twenty-four months.
Judges may always, although not mediate condemnation |! | because any circumstance of |! | criminal responsibility, enact temporary disability |! | or perpetual to drive motor vehicles, if the |! | psychic and moral conditions of the author advised him.
In case of recidivism, the violator will suffer, |! | In addition to the penalty that corresponds it, the suspension of |! | license to drive as long as it considers the |! | judge, which may not be less than twenty-four nor |! | more than forty-eight months. "."
(83) in the article 196 D, replace, in subparagraph |! | Second, the expression "$29.900 to $119.500" by "5 to 10 |! |" monthly tax units".
(83 bis) Insert, as article 196 D 1, the |! | Next: "article 196 D 1-non-observance, to |! |" knowing, as provided in article 173 shall be |! | sanctioned with penalty of tax units 3 to 7 |! | monthly and with the suspension of his license up to by |! | a month. Breach, knowingly, of the designated |! | in article 183 shall be punished by suspension of |! | license for a maximum period of 12 months |! | and if the judge so deems it, presidio minor extent |! | minimum to medium, except that the lesions produced have |! | minor character, in which case it will apply the |! | sanction of the first paragraph of article 196 c "."
(84) in article 196 E, fourth subparagraph, |! | "replace the reference to"article 196 B"by |! |" "article 196 C".
(85) in the article, then add 196 F |! | in the sixth paragraph, the following subparagraphs, new: "If the driver is under the influence |! |" alcohol, will proceed to study the complaint |! | appropriate for the non-sanctioned in article |! | 196 C.
If the test result indicates that was |! | He has guilty of driving while intoxicated or |! | under the influence of narcotic substances or |! | Psychotropic punished in article 196 E, |! | driver will be summoned to appear before the authority |! | corresponding. In the other cases provided for in the |! | Article, also can be cited to the accused if no |! | It would be possible to drive it immediately before the judge, and |! | the officer in charge of the police precinct to consider which |! | There are sufficient guarantees of their timely |! | appearance.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall |! | provided that the defendant has control over his actions, |! | or regain it, and make sure that it will not continue |! | driving. To this end, measures shall be adopted by the police |! | necessary to inform the family of the accused or a |! | people showing it on the place where |! | is either granted facilities for |! | to communicate by telephone with any of them, to |! | end that being driven to his home under his |! | liability. It can be used in these cases the |! | procedure referred to in the final paragraph of the article |! | 7th, in which becomes applicable.
If no concurring circumstances established |! | in the two preceding paragraphs, will remain detained at the |! | imputed to put it at the disposal of the Court, which |! | You can ordering pre-trial detention when appropriate |! | in accordance with the General rules. Without prejudice of the |! | summons to the accused, or of his detention when |! | appropriate, that one will be led to a settlement |! | Hospital to practice exams to be |! | following article. "."
(86) repealed article 196 G and deleted the |! | epigraph that precedes it, so-called "low performance |! |" the influence of alcohol. "."
(87) replace the heading "violations |! |" very serious, serious, less severe and mild and his |! | penalty", which precedes the article 197, by the |! | Next: "of infringements or contraventions".
(88) replaced article 197, by the following: ' article 197-are offences or contraventions |! | " very serious, as follows: 1.-removed;
2 do not stop at the red light signals |! | light traffic, or to signal "stop";
4 drive without having obtained licence of |! | driver, without prejudice to the provisions of the article |! | 196 D;
5 deleted, and 6.-deleted. "."
(89) replaced article 198, by the following: ' article 198-are offences or contraventions |! | " serious as follows: 1.-driving a vehicle in physical conditions or |! | Psychic deficient;
3. driving a vehicle with a license of |! | driver other than that applicable, except thing |! | the first paragraph of article 196 D;
4 exceed or advance in the expected location |! | in paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 126, in a step to |! | pedestrians or in an unregulated intersection, or exceeded by the |! | berm;
5 give the owner or its holder a vehicle for |! | leading it person who does not comply with the requirements |! | to drive;
6. driving a vehicle without the patent plate;
7 disobey signals or transit orders |! | a member of Carabineros de Chile or of a |! | inspector fiscal control procedures |! | the paid public and private passenger transportation |! | and cargo transportation;
8. failure to observe signs and other signs that |! | they govern the public transit, which are not indicated in |! | the number 2 of the preceding article;
10. failure to comply with the provisions of article 135 |! | or in article 121;
11. driving a vehicle against the direction of the |! | transit;
13 driving on the left of the axis of the |! | calzada in ways that have traffic in both directions, |! | occupying all or part of the width of the carriageway, |! | with the exception of article 126;
14. do not respect the preferential right of passage de |! | a pedestrian or another driver;
15 stop or Park a vehicle in |! | contravention of provisions of the numbers 6, 7, or 8 |! | in article 159;
16 infringe the rules on turns |! | referred to in articles 138 and 139;
17. driving a vehicle with their systems of |! | address or brakes in poor conditions;
18 driving without lights in the hours and |! | circumstances in which this law required them or their |! | regulations;
19. driving a vehicle with one or more tires |! | in bad state;
21 get light at road to the face or |! | approaching from behind another vehicle;
22. driving a vehicle without a technical review of |! | Regulation, approval or issuance of |! | contaminants existing or infringing the rules in |! | matter emissions;
23 keep animals loose on the public highway or |! | closings in poor condition allowing its output to it;
24. do not stop the vehicle before crossing a |! | railway line;
25 performing public passenger service with |! | vehicle rejected in the technical reviews of |! | Regulation, or respect of which has not fulfilled |! | the procedure in due course;
26 driving a taxi without meter Dante |! | take it, to have this without the stamp of the authority or |! | conditioning so not check rate |! | regulatory;
27 provide fuel to vehicles of |! | collective locomotion with passengers inside;
28. driving a vehicle without a tachograph or another |! | device that register at the time the speed and |! | distance traveled, or with this shabby or |! | poor conditions, when its use is compulsory;
29 driving a vehicle without permission of |! | circulation or without a compulsory insurance certificate |! | accidents caused by motor vehicles, |! | in force;
30 keeping in circulation a vehicle destined |! | public passenger service or transport of |! | load with infringement of articles 63, 64 and 82 or without |! | revisions to technical regulations adopted or |! | Steering in poor condition, which will be |! | responsible owner;
31 driving a vehicle with infringement of thing |! | designated in articles 56 or 59;
32 used unduly exclusive parking |! | for people with disabilities;
33 stop or Park a vehicle in double |! | row, to another vehicle stopped or parked |! | next to the side of the road;
34 crossing a railroad in unauthorized place;
35 driving infringed provisions |! | in number 10 of article 79;
36 lead by making use of a cell phone u |! | other telecommunication apparatus, except that such use is |! | carried out through a system of "hands-free", whose |! | characteristics shall be determined by regulation;
37 keeping open the doors of a vehicle |! | of public transportation while you are at |! | movement; carry passengers in the lean or not |! | stop next to the sidewalk to take or leave passengers;
38 circular by the left half of the roadway, |! | Apart from the exceptions mentioned in items |! | 120 and 129;
39 walk in an urban area with restrictions |! | for reasons of pollution, without being |! | authorized;
40.-using any element destined to |! | evade the control;
41 thrown from a vehicle cigarette or other |! | on elements that may cause an accident or |! | an accident;
42 use the particular, devices |! | special characteristic of emergency vehicles, except the |! | authorized by regulation;
43 stops, in the case of means of locomotion |! | at the intersection of streets, to leave or take public |! | passengers in the second row or at bus stops unauthorized |! | and 44.-any offence declared by the judge as |! | main cause of a traffic accident which originate |! | damage or injury minor.
In cases of breaches of the numbers 17, |! | 19, 22, 25 and 28, if they were committed by a |! | driver of a vehicle intended for the public transport |! | passenger or freight transport and may not be the |! | owner, apply you the punishment to a |! | slight infringement and not score on the national register |! | drivers, except in the cases established in the Nº |! | 42 this article. "."
(90) replaced article 199, by the following: ' article 199.-are offences or contraventions |! | " less serious, as follows: 1.-Park or stop a vehicle in places |! | prohibited without prejudice in the |! | numbers 8, 33 and 43 of the previous article, or parking |! | in a space devoted to vehicles for persons with |! | disability, without the right to do so.
2 violating rules of article 119;
3. driving a vehicle using improperly the |! | lights, without prejudice to the provisions in number 18 |! | of the preceding article;
4 breaking, drivers, the provisions |! | Article 146 or 147 on emergency vehicles;
5. do not make signals due before tack;
6. do not respect the established prohibitions in |! | Article 141;
7 driving without the muffler or with this |! | or in bad conditions, or with pipe exhaust pipe |! | faulty output;
8. do not carry designated elements in the |! | numbers 1, 2 and 3 of article 79;
9 stop or Park a vehicle in a double row;
10 go and keeping in circulation a vehicle |! | public service passenger or cargo not |! | comply with the requirements established in the law, its |! | regulations or provisions issued by the Ministry of |! | Transport and telecommunications, without prejudice of thing |! | established no. 30 of article 198 of the |! | responsible for the owner of the vehicle;
11. infringe the rules on transport of |! | passengers on cargo vehicles;
12 refuse vehicles drivers of |! | collective locomotion to transport school children;
13 deleted. 14-breaking the ban on consumption of beverages |! | alcoholic established in the first paragraph of the |! | Article 115 A;
15 driving bicycles, motorcycles or vehicles |! | similar, in violation of the mandatory standard |! | protective helmet and other safety elements;
16. failure to comply the obligations the |! | Article 183;
17 deteriorate or alter any sign of |! | transit;
18 through a pedestrian walkway, by its |! | right on roads or crossing any road or street |! | out of the way for pedestrians or skip pedestrian fences |! | or pass between or over railings or other devices |! | between roads with opposite traffic;
19 infringe the rules on transport |! | land issued by the Ministry of transport and |! | Telecommunications;
20. failure to comply with the holder of a licence of |! | driver with the obligations set forth in the |! | articles 18 and 23, or does not comply with other |! | obligations that have been imposed you license |! | to drive;
21 thrown from a vehicle waste, |! | waste, objects or substances;
22 infringe the provisions of article 122;
23 driving a rental car or |! | collective transport of people with materials |! | dangerous;
24 breach the obligation of the owner to |! | account to the national registry of motor vehicles of |! | all alterations in vehicles that make them |! | change its nature, its essential characteristics, or |! | to identify them, as also its abandonment, |! | destruction or desarmaduria total or partial;
25. do not drive within the movement track |! | demarcated or change surprisingly track obstructing |! | the movement of other vehicles;
26 stop or Park a vehicle in |! | contravention of the provisions of paragraphs 6 and 7 of the |! | Article 159, or parking in a passage for pedestrians, and 27-driving a vehicle in any of the |! | circumstances referred to in number 11 of the |! | Article 172. "."
(91) in article 200, replace, in subparagraph |! | Second, the phrase "misunderstood in number 19 of the |! |" previous article"by" not covered in the article |! | " 201 ".
(92) article 200 bis, replace, in your |! | four subsections, the expression "of article 150" by "de |! |" articles 150 and 151 ".
(93) replaced article 201, by the following: ' article 201-fine penalty will apply to the |! | " offenders of the precepts of this law, in accordance with |! | the following scale: 1.-offences or serious contraventions, 1.5 |! | to 3 monthly tax units;
2 infractions or serious contraventions, 1 to 1.5 |! | monthly tax units;
3 violations or less serious contraventions, |! | 0.5 to 1 monthly tax unit, and 4.-offences or minor contraventions, 0.2 to 0.5 |! | monthly tax unit.
Offenders of serious infringements or |! | serious, committed in the last three and two years, |! | respectively, they shall be liable to fine double |! | established for each violation, which will rise to the |! | triple if you again incurring such |! | conduct. Without prejudice to the suspensions |! | or that driver license cancellations |! | appropriate.
The purchaser of a vehicle which does not comply with the |! | obligation established in the fourth subparagraph of article |! | 36, or to indicate false or non-existent address |! | sanctioned with a fine of 3 to 50 tax units |! | monthly. Likewise, if not compliance to the |! | obligation established in the final paragraph of the same |! | Article, shall be punished with a fine of 3 to 5 units |! | tax monthly.
To which transport dangerous cargoes conform to |! | the regulations governing the activity, is le |! | apply a fine of 5 to 20 tax units |! | monthly, respectively.
Where qualified by founded resolution, the |! | Judge may impose a fine of lower amount to the |! | identified, handled the conditions in which it was committed |! | the reported fact or economic capacity of the |! | offender.
If a person, in a same incident, |! | responsible for two or more offences, applies the |! | fine corresponding to the infringement of higher degree, |! | Anyone who is the number of them, without prejudice of |! | the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
For the definition of infringements and |! | establishment of penalties on maximum weight of |! | vehicles, shall apply the provisions of the Ministry of |! | Public works. "."
(94) replaced article 205, by the following: ' article 205-badges and devices |! | " be used in contravention of the Act or regulations |! | and taximeter used adulterated, fall in |! | Comiso and will be destroyed. "."
(95) the final subparagraph of article 208 to be removed.
(96) in article 209, introducense the following |! | (enmiendas: 1.-Sustitúyense su encabezamiento y la letra a), |! | by the following: "article 209.-without prejudice to the penalties that |! |" are from and in articles 196 C |! | and 196 E, the judge will Decree the cancellation of the license |! | (de conducir deel infractor, en los siguientes casos: a) be responsible for three times within the |! | 12 months of driving a vehicle under the |! | the influence of alcohol or be responsible for three times |! | within the last 24 months of driving under the influence of |! | while intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics or |! | substances psychotropic; "."
2 Suprimense your third and fourth subparagraphs.
"(97) in article 209 bis: to) replace, in the first paragraph, the expression |! |" 252.500 "by"15 monthly tax units".
"(b) replace, in the second paragraph, the expression |! |" $126.800 "by"10 monthly tax units".
(98) Insert, after article 219, |! | the following title XIX, new, "vehicles |! |" considered as ancient or historical ", formed by |! | articles 220, 221 and 222, new, passing the |! | current articles 220 and 221 to be articles 223 and 224, |! | respectively: "title XIX of vehicles regarded as ancient |! |" or historical article 220.-shall be regarded as vehicles |! | motorized ancient or historical those who |! | they are recognized as such by the Ministry of |! | Transport and telecommunications, under |! | be properly preserved or restored to its |! | original condition and have forty or more years of |! | antiquity. However, may obtain this Declaration |! | being, however construction vehicles |! | later, shall take a singular technical interest or |! | historical.
Article 221-A private and non-profit institution |! | non-profit, having within its objectives to foster the |! | conservation of old or historic vehicles, you can |! | be designated by the Ministry of transport and |! | For telecommunications, upon inspection, to inform |! | on the appropriateness of granting recognition to |! | referred to in the preceding article.
Article 222-Motor vehicles ancient |! | or historical shall comply with the special rules of |! | emission and will be subject to the restrictions of |! | circulation that determines the regulation. The Ministry |! | Transport and telecommunications will grant them a |! | certificate of technical review and a distinctive |! | Special, without which may not go. "."
(99) Agreganse the following articles 10 and 11 |! | transient, new: "article 10.-the provisions contained in the |! |" articles 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 74, 75, 76, 77 and |! | 84 of this law shall remain in force until the |! | Ministry of transport and telecommunications issued the |! | respective regulations.
Article 11.-Ready replacement regarding |! | in the second paragraph of article 103 of this law, shall enter |! | effective after a year of its publication. "."