Sole article.-amending Law No. 18.455, on production, processing and marketing of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic beverages and Vinegars, in the following sense: 1) replace the first sentence of subsection first article 10, with the following: "article 10.-the samples referred to in the previous article, will be analysed in our laboratories or laboratories authorized by it, which shall retain the copies that are necessary for the event that it is necessary carry out new analysis.".
(2) replaced in article 12, the sentence "the second and third subparagraphs of article 10", with "article 10".
(3) replacements first and second subparagraphs of article 15, by the following: ' article 15.-the rules on nature, drinking, alcohol content, composition and content of impurities and allowed for the development of non-fermented alcoholic beverages, substances will be established in the regulation. "
Still in the manufacture of the products listed below only may be used the potable alcohols which are designated in each case: a) Brandy and spirits: spirit of wine.
(b) whisky, Gin and Vodka: spirit of amylaceous substances. "."
(4) replaced article 35, by the following: ' article 35.-in containers or labels of the products must be, at least, the following indications: name or nature of the product; " alcohol content; volume; name and address of the packer. As regards imported products, it shall indicate, in addition, the country of origin and name and address of the importer. Products that are exported in units of consumption must be noted on the label, the expression "Packaging in Chile" or "Bottled in Chile".
The regulations shall determine the other terms and requirements of the labelling of products covered by this law. Anyway, the labels of the products that are exported may conform to the requirements of labelling of the destination countries.
In containers or labels may not include mentions that do not apply, or which induces misunderstanding or error with respect to the origin, raw materials, nature, composition or other characteristics of the product.
Prohibit the use on labels, containers and packaging, designations of origin, geographical indications, traditional expressions, additional terms of quality or protected foreign names, which have been recognized as such under international treaties ratified by Chile, which may only be used under the conditions laid down in those treaties. "."
(5) delete in article 40, the expression ", through analysis," which follows the word "verified".
((6) Introducense the following modifications in article 45: to) replace in your header, the figure "15" by "1".
((b) add the following paragraph 7), new: ' 7) to which transgredieren labeling standards contained in articles 35 and 36, final subparagraph, and those who expendieren products with an alcohol content below or above the authorized by law or regulation. ".
(7) replaced into the header of article 46, the figure "7" by "1".
((8) removed the number 8) article 47.
(9) incorporate, then Article 6 transitional, the following new transitional provision: "article 7.-the prohibition referred to in the final paragraph of article 35 of this law shall enter into force, for products that use designated mentions in listings of Appendix 6 of annex V of the agreement on trade in wines, and in Appendix 2 of annex VI to the agreement on trade in spirit drinks and aromatised drinks , both of the association agreement between Chile and the European Union, and that are intended for the domestic market, February 1, 2015. With regard to products which are intended for export and which use the terms outlined in the indicated appendices, this ban will take effect in the way established in those agreements and their subsequent amendments."