"(Artículo 1°.-Introdúcense las siguientes modificaciones en el Código Penal: 1) added in article 10, the following number 11:"11. " Which works to avoid a severe to his person or law or a third party, provided that the following circumstances: 1. Current events or imminence of the evil that is avoid.
2nd. There is no other means practicable and less damaging to avoid it.
3rd. The wrong caused not be substantially higher than which prevents.
4th. That the sacrifice of the threatened by evil well can not be reasonably held to which separates it of itself or, where appropriate, to the one who departs it is provided that this was or could be aware that acts. "."
(2) replace, in item 2 ° of article 361, the phrase "to resist" by "to oppose".
(3) Insert the following article 368 bis, becoming the current article 368 bis article 368 ter: "article 368 bis." Without prejudice to the provisions of article 63, in the designated offences in paragraphs 5 and 6 of this title, shall be the following aggravating circumstances: 1º 1ª of article 12.
2 ° be two or more perpetrators of the crime. "."
(4) be replaced in article 369, its fourth subparagraph by the following: "where a spouse or cohabitant commits any of the offences set out in paragraphs 5 and 6 of this title against him with who makes common life, is may put an end to the process at the request of the injured party, unless the judge, for good reason , do not accept. "."
(5) added, in the first paragraph of the article 370 bis, the following final sentence: "in addition, if the convicted person is one of those calls by law to give their permission to get the victim out of the country, prescindirá hereinafter of one.".
((6) in article 390: to) the expression "to your spouse or cohabiting partner" shall be replaced by the following: "to anyone who is or has been your wife or your partner".
(b) add the following second paragraph: "If the victim of the offence described in the preceding paragraph is or has been the spouse or the partner of its author, crime will have the name of femicide.".
(7) Insert, in the second paragraph of the article 489, then the word "crime", the following sentence: ", nor between spouses as regards the offences of damage referred to in the preceding paragraph".