(Substitute the letter e) of the second paragraph of article 59, by the following: "e) three representatives of artisanal fishermen, representing fishermen themselves such" and the shellfish growers and seaweed fields. These representatives should come from the following fishing macrozonas in the country: from the I to the IV Region; the V Region IX and Oceanic Islands, and the 14th, X, XI, XII Region. They will last two years in office, not they shall be eligible for reappointment, and who replace them must come from a different region, within the respective macrozone. "."
(2) Reemplazanse, in article 60, the references to "The service" and "service", by references to "The Secretary" and "Secretary", respectively.
((3) amended article 61 follows: to) added, in the first subparagraph, the following final sentence: "in addition, the mechanism of allocation of projects shall consider, in the case of projects that compete in the same category, a greater weighting for those contemplating a co-financing by fishermen or organization of Fishworkers presenting them.".
(b) replace, in the second paragraph, the expression "at the service", by the phrase "to the Secretary".
(4) Reemplazanse, in article 62, the terms "of service", the expression "of the Secretariat".
(5) replace, in the first paragraph of article 86, the phrase "previous technical reports founded the Undersecretary, and the National Council of fisheries", with the following: "previous founded technical report of the Secretariat, and after consultation with the National Commission of aquaculture".
(6) replace, in the first paragraph of article 87, the phrase "previous technical reports properly grounded by the Secretariat of the National Council of fishing and the Zonal Council of fishing that corresponds", by the following: "previous founded technical report of the Secretary and after consultation with the National Commission of aquaculture and the Zonal Council of fishing that corresponds".
(7) Agreganse, title VI, then of article 90 quater, the following paragraph 3 and articles 90 to 90 H that compose it: "paragraph 3 of the National Commission of aquaculture article 90-created the National Commission of aquaculture, hereinafter"the Commission", whose function will be to advise the President of the Republic, through the Ministry of economy" Promotion and tourism, in the formulation and evaluation of the actions, measures and programmes required to implement the national aquaculture policy.
Article 90 B.-the Committee will be chaired by the Undersecretary of fisheries and aquaculture, and shall also be composed of the following members: to) a representative of the Secretariat for the armed forces.
(b) a representative of the national fisheries and aquaculture.
(c) a representative of the Ministry of economy, development and tourism.
(d) a representative of the Ministry of the environment.
(e) a representative of the General Directorate of the maritime territory and merchant marine.
(f) a representative of the Institute of fisheries development.
(g) seven members from the associations of farmers, legally incorporated, appointed by the President of the Republic, on a proposal from the Undersecretary of fisheries and aquaculture.
(h) three members from an Association of providers of legally constituted aquaculture, appointed by the President of the Republic, on a proposal from the Undersecretary of fisheries and aquaculture.
(i) two representatives of the workers of culture centers designated by the President of the Republic, on a proposal from the Undersecretary of fisheries and aquaculture.
Article 90 C-correspond to the Commission, in particular, the following tasks: to) give its opinion on the regulations referred to in articles 86 and 87 of this law.
(b) develop and propose measures, plans and programmes aimed at the execution and implementation of the national aquaculture policy.
(c) give its opinion on the zoning of the waterfront in relation to aquaculture activities.
(d) give its opinion on International Affairs with relevance to the sector.
(e) give its opinion on amendments to the General Law of fisheries and aquaculture in the field of aquaculture, which proposes the President of the Republic, before that they are submitted to the National Congress.
The Commission may refer to other materials that it deems appropriate and that influence the activity of aquaculture, being empowered to request the necessary antecedents of the organizations public or private sector, through its President.
Article 90 d.-the Commission will have an Executive Secretariat, which will be based in the Secretariat.
Coordinate the meetings of the Commission, record of the resolutions adopted, draw up an annual report summarizing the activities carried out by the Commission during the preceding calendar year and, in general, perform all those tasks that are necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes of the Commission established by this law shall be responsible to the Executive Secretary.
Article 90 E-Commission may invite to its sessions representatives of other ministries and services related to the materials to be treated, as well as representatives of the private sector and organizations of workers in the sector who request it.
Article 90 F-authorities and managers of the organs of the State administration must provide to the Commission, within the scope of their respective competencies, all collaboration that is requested.
Article 90 G-Correspondera to the Secretariat provide technical and administrative support that is necessary for the functioning of the Commission and its Executive Secretary.
Article 90 H-the Commission agreed other rules for its internal function, which should be considered at least three annual ordinary meetings. "."
((8) replace, in paragraph 2) of the first subparagraph of article 96, the phrase "through public tender according to the rules established in the regulations", the expression "in accordance with the rules laid down in law No. 19.886".
((9) delete the second paragraph of the numeral 12) article 125.
(10) remove the second subparagraph of paragraph 2 of the second paragraph of article 146.
(11) Replace subparagraph first article 150 with the following: "(Artículo 150.-Créan_se ocho organismos zonales, denominados Consejos Zonales de Pesca: a) one in the zone corresponding to the regions XV Arica and Parinacota, Tarapacá I and II of Antofagasta, Iquique commune-based."
(b) one in the zone corresponding to the regions of Atacama III and IV of Coquimbo, located in the commune of Coquimbo.
(c) one in the zone corresponding to the regions V Valparaíso, Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins VI and VII Maule and Oceanic Islands, located in the commune of Constitution.
(d) one in the zone corresponding to the VIII Region of bio bio, based in the commune of Talcahuano.
(e) one in the zone corresponding to the regions of La Araucanía IX and XIV Los Ríos, located in the commune of Valdivia.
(f) one in the zone corresponding to the X Los Lagos Region, located in the commune of Puerto Montt.
(g) one in the zone corresponding to the Region XI of Aysén of the General Carlos Ibáñez del Campo, located in the commune of Aysén.
(h) one in the zone corresponding to the XII Region of Magallanes and Antártica Chilena, based in the town of Punta Arenas. "."
12) changed subparagraph first of article 152 in the following way: to) replaced, in the letter to), the word "service", the first time that it appears, by the word "fishing".
((b) amend the letter g) mode that follows: i) replaced first paragraph with the following: "the number of counselors in each case indicated, on behalf of the legally constituted associations of shipowners; small shipowners; of fishery products, and farmers in the area processing plants. "."
(ii) replace, in the fourth paragraph, the phrase "V, VI, VII, VIII and IX regions and Oceanic Islands", by "V, VI and VII regions and Oceanic Islands".
(iii) Agreganse the following paragraphs fifth and sixth, new, changing others its sequential order: "in the Zonal Council of Region VIII, one will represent the industrial pelagic fishing shipowners; other industrial fishing shipowners demersal; other small industrial owners, and a quarter to the industrialists of fishery products processing plants.
In the Zonal Council of the IX and XIV regions, one will represent the industrial pelagic fishing shipowners; other industrial fishing shipowners demersal; other small industrial owners; other industrial fish processing plants, and other farmers. "."
(iv) replace, in the fifth paragraph, which becomes seventh, the phrase "XIV, X and XI regions", by "X Región".
(v) add following sixth paragraph, which happens to be eighth, ninth paragraph following: "In the Zonal Council of Region XI, one will represent industrial owners, another small shipowners, one industrial processors of fishery products, and another to the farmer.".
(13) added, in the fourth paragraph of article 173, then the word "necessary", the following final expression ", and appoint an Executive Director".