"(Artículo 1°.-Introdúcense las siguientes modificaciones en la ley N°18.556, orgánica constitucional sobre Sistema de Inscripciones Electorales y Servicio Electoral: 1) (amended article 10 in the following sense: to) Agreganse, then of the first subparagraph, the following second and third subparagraphs, new, becoming the current fourth and fifth, respectively:" it may be declared as electoral domicile the office or headquarters of a candidate or political party " except those who declare it to have a relationship of dependent worker with the party or candidate.
For a temporary residence, the target link should correspond to the status of property or lease more than a year of good root by part of the elector, or of your spouse, your parents or your children. "."
(b) replace, in the final paragraph, the phrase "the place of birth in Chile" by "the place or commune of birth in Chile. In no event will proceed the registration of a person without electoral domicile in Chile or commune of birth in Chile".
(2) add, then of article 21, the following article 21 bis: "article 21 bis.-without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding articles, any voter may request the Electoral service updating of voter registration, which will accompany the founding history of your request.".
((3) Introducense the following changes to article 23: to) added to the letter to), including the word "identity" and the separate point, the expression "or passport".
((b) replace the letter c) by the following: "c) any other changes or request for change in the information referred to in article 8.".
(4) replaced article 27 with the following: "article 27.-without prejudice as provided in the third paragraph of article 10, electoral domicile is one who register election.".
(5) replace the fifth subparagraph of article 31 with the following: "the voter registry and the provisional list of disqualified are public, only in what refers to the data referred to in the third subparagraph, having the requesting to pay only the direct costs of reproduction." Political parties receive Electoral service, within the five days following its issue, free of charge, copy them on magnetic media or digital, non-encrypted and actionable for general application software. The same shall apply for independent candidates, with respect to the constituencies where participation. "."
(6) replaced article 37 with the following: "article 37.-political parties may ask the Electoral service, with at least sixty days prior to an election or plebiscite, a printed listing of each register of table, containing the names, surnames and number of unique national role of voters." Independent candidates may request such information with respect to the constituencies where the participation.
The Electoral service shall submit the referral list with at least twenty days prior to an election or plebiscite. "."
(7) replaced the final subparagraph of article 47 by the following: "rendered the sentence, the Court shall refer to Electoral service, office, true and complete copy of one, which must identify the electors who need to incorporate. Election shall comply with it without further processing, provided that the date of reception lacks, at least three days before the expiry of the period referred to in subsection first article 33. "."
(8) replace the final paragraph of article 48 with the following: "rendered the sentence, the Court shall refer to Electoral service, office, true and complete copy of one, which must identify the electors to be excluded. Election shall comply with it without further processing, provided that the date of reception lacks, at least three days before the expiry of the period referred to in subsection first article 33. "."
(9) replace paragraph 2 of article 53 with the following: "2.-which, to declare or update electoral domicile or the accreditation of the nº3, provide false data or an electoral domicile other than those allowed in article 10.".
(10) replaced the number 3 of article 54 with the following: "3.-who incite, promote, request or organize voters, to modify his election address, declaring one new with false data or different from those allowed in article 10.".