Declares The Public Utility And Authorizes The Expropriation Of The Lands It Points Out, Located In The Coquimbo Department

Original Language Title: DECLARA DE UTILIDAD PUBLICA Y AUTORIZA LA EXPROPIACION DE LOS TERRENOS QUE SEÑALA, UBICADOS EN EL DEPARTAMENTO DE COQUIMBO

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
"Article 1" For the national interest, it is declared to be of public utility and authorizes the expropriation of the land located in the department of Coquimbo, on the place called "Coquimbo Peninsula" and which are located within the The following general dislindes: North: fiscal lands for the Chilean Navy, registered in favor of the Fisco a fs. 142, N ° 184, of the year 1937, of the Coquimbo Real Estate Conservative; this: Street O ' Higgins, separating the rest of the population of Coquimbo from the "F" point of the plane N ° 41, from the Plant Register of the province of Coquimbo, from the Archive of the Coquimbo. The Dirección General de Tierras y Colonisation, until Bilbao Street and continues on this street to Cochrane Street, by Garriga Street, by Garriga Street to the White Street Encalada, by the White Street Encalada to the street Portales, by the street Portales to Zenteno, by the street Zenteno to the street Henriquez, by the street Henriquez to Lira Street, from there to a street without a name, from there to calle Rodríguez and extends from the same street to the grounds de la Sociedad Fábrica Cemento Melon; Sur: Population of Coquimbo and Guayacan and the grounds of the Factory Cement Society Melon and Others, and West: the Pacific Ocean.