Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on compulsory deposit of printed and other works Named Bill a bill amending and supplementing the law on compulsory deposit of printed and other works acceptance date 21/10/2010 number/year Official Gazette 87 Decree No 298/2010
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on compulsory deposit of printed and other works, passed by the National Assembly of the HLI 21 October 2010.
Issued in Sofia on 27 October 2010.
The President of the Republic: Georgi Parvanov
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Margarita Popova
amending and supplementing the law on compulsory deposit of printed and other works (official SG. 108 of 2000; amend., SG. 28, 88 and 94 since 2005, no. 57 of 2007 and no. 42 and 82 from 2009.)
§ 1. In art. 7 make the following amendments and additions:
1. In paragraph 8. 1, item 1, the words "and address" shall be replaced by ' the seat and address of management, "and after the word" name "is added" standing or his current address.
2. in the Al. 6 Finally, comma and added "producer respectively.
3. a para. 7:
(7) Responsibility for the availability of the information referred to in para. 1 and under art. 7 (a), para. 1 for periodic printed works bear and the manufacturer and Distributor. "
§ 2. Art is created. 7A:
"Information identifying the actual owner of the Publisher
Art. 7. (1) the Publisher of the periodical produced in the Republic of Bulgaria printed works published in the first issue of each calendar year, the information identifying the actual owner. In cases where the issuer is a public company within the meaning of the law on public offering of securities or by national law for information identifying the actual owner, is believed to be the indication of the competent institution, under whose supervision is the company.
(2) in the event of a change in the information referred to in para. 1 current information shall be published in the first issue of the printed product after the occurrence.
(3) the Publisher, within 7 days from the printing of the first issue of the print product for each calendar year, is required to submit to the Ministry of culture Declaration in a form approved by the Minister of culture, which identifies the actual owner.
(4) the Publisher, within 7 days from the occurrence of a change in his actual owner is obliged to submit the Declaration referred to in paragraph 1. 3 the Ministry of culture.
(5) the Ministry of culture shall publish on its website the information under para. 3 and 4 in 10 days from receipt of the declarations.
(6) the issuer of the made in the Republic of Bulgaria periodically printed products maintain up-to-date information under para. 1 e-page of the Edition, if there is one. "
§ 3. In art. 9 the following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. In paragraph 1, after the words "para. 1 "insert" item 2 "and a comma.
2. Section 2 is repealed.
§ 4. In art. 17 the following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. a new paragraph. 2:
(2) periodical publishers of works that infringe the requirements of art. 7, para. 1 shall be punishable by fine, penalty, respectively, at a rate of 1000 to 1500 EUR The same penalty shall be imposed on the persons under art. 7, para. 7, which are produced respectively accepted periodical distribution works that do not contain the information referred to in art. 7, para. 1 or under art. 7 (a), para. 1. "
2. The current paragraph. 2 it al. 3 and after the words "of art. 7 "a comma and add" except in the cases referred to in paragraph 1. 2. "
3. The current paragraph. 3 it al. 4 and in her words "para. 2 "are replaced by" para. 3. "
4. The current paragraph. 4 it al. 5 and in her words "para. 1 or al. 2 "are replaced by" para. 1, 2 or 3 ", and the words" para. 3 "shall be replaced by" para. 4. "
5. a new paragraph. 6:
"(6) a person who fails to comply with an obligation under art. 7 (a), para. 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 shall be liable to a fine, a penalty payment, respectively, at a rate of 1000 to 2000 BGN. In the event of a violation the fine or pecuniary penalty in size from 3000 to 5000 LEVs. "
6. the Previous para. 5 and 6 become Al respectively. 7 and 8.
§ 5. In art. 18 the following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. Create a new para. 3 and para. 4:
"(3) the acts establishing infringements of art. 7, para. 1 and art. 7 (a), para. 1-periodic printed works, carried out by the persons under art. 7, para. 7 shall be drawn up by officials from the respective municipal administrations, established by the Mayor of the municipality, and the penal provisions shall be issued by the Mayor of a municipality or by an official authorized by him.
(4) the proceeds from the fines and penalties under para. 3 do the budget of the municipality. "
2. The current paragraph. 3 it al. 5.
§ 6. In § 1 of the additional provisions create item 10 and 11:
"10." real owner "are individuals who are the final beneficiaries of the ownership in the entity itself or through related parties own participation in Publisher.
11. periodic printed works "are works-newspapers and magazines coming out in coherent succession with an interval between editions of not more than six months."
§ 7. Publishers of periodical printed works are required to submit a declaration under art. 7 (a), para. 3 within one month from the entry into force of this law and to publish information under art. 7 (a), para. 1 in the first subsequent issue of the printed product, exited after the date of submission of the Declaration.
The law was adopted by 41-Otto National Assembly on 21 October 2010 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: