Name of law
Law amending the Law on municipal budgets
Bill amending the Law on municipal budgets
Date of adoption
Number / year Official Gazette
DECREE № 30 Pursuant to Art. 98 pt. 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the "Official Gazette" Law amending the Law on municipal budgets adopted by HLI National Assembly on February 9, 2011 || | Released in Sofia on February 18, 2011
President of the Republic, Georgi Parvanov
stamped with the state seal.
Minister of Justice Margarita Popova
Law amending the Law on municipal budgets (prom. SG. 33 of 1998 .; amend., SG. 69 of 1999 pcs. 9, 2001, issue. 56 and 93, 2002, issue. 107 of 2003, pcs. 34 and 105 of 2005, pcs. 98 2006 pcs. 108 2007 . and SG. 98 of 2010)
§ 1. In art. 11 be made the following amendments:
1. In para. 1 p. 4 shall be amended as follows:
"4. proposals to the mayor, the mayors of districts and mayoralties of deputy mayors, heads of departments budget, the President of the Municipal Council on the activities of the municipal council and other organizations receiving subsidies from the municipal budget. "
2. In para. 7 after the words "municipal budget" add "within 30 days" and the word "adoption" is replaced by "promulgation". 3
. A new paragraph. 8:
"(8) If the term under par. 7 for the period after the deadline to submitting the draft budget to the municipal council of the mayor is not paid remuneration. Due for this period remuneration of the mayor shall be paid after submit the draft budget to the municipal council. "
4. Former para. 8 becomes para. 9.
§ 2. Article 12 is amended as follows:
"Art. 12. (1) Where the mayor has submitted the draft budget in term of art. 11, para. 7 municipal council adopted the municipal budget within 45 working days from the promulgation of the Law on State Budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for the year in accordance with the unified budget classification.
(2) Where the mayor has submitted the draft budget after the expiry of art. 11, para. 7 municipal council adopted the municipal budget within 15 working days of the presentation by the mayor.
(3) If the term under par. 1, respectively - under par. 2, for the period after the expiry of the relevant period to the adoption of the municipal budget to the President of the municipal council and municipal councilors are not paid wages. Due for this period remuneration of the chairman of the municipal council and municipal councilors them paid once the municipal council adopted the municipal budget. "
§ 3. In art. 15 is amended as follows:
1. In para. 3 the word "adoption" is replaced by "the introduction of the project" and the words "the term of art. 12 "shall be deleted.
2. In para. 4 words "When the municipal council has not adopted the municipal budget in term of art. 12 "are replaced by" After submission of the proposed municipal budget to the municipal council by the mayor. " 3
. Paragraph 5 is repealed.
§ 4. Article 18 is amended as follows:
"Art. 18. (1) Changes in the municipal budget during the budget year are performed in compliance with the requirements of Art. 11, para. 9. Deadlines for submission and acceptance of the changes to the municipal budget is determined by the ordinance under Art. 9a.
(2) Changes in the amount of budgetary relations between municipalities and the central budget during the budget year are performed under conditions and procedures specified by the State budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for the relevant year. "
§ 5. In Art . 28 be made the following amendments:
1. A new paragraph. 1:
"(1) The municipal council determines the secondary budget spending and adopt their budget bills along with the municipal budget proposal of the mayor."
2. Former para. 1 and 2 become par. 2 and 3.
law was adopted by the 41 th National Assembly on February 9, 2011 and was affixed with the official seal of the National Assembly.
Chairman of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva