Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on notaries public and notarial activity Name of Bill WALL of the law on notaries public and notarial activity date adopted 21/11/2012 number/year 2012 Official Gazette Decree No 95/409
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on notaries public and notarial activity adopted by HLI National Assembly on November 21, 2012.
Issued in Sofia on 27 November 2012.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Diana Kovatcheva
amending and supplementing the law on notaries public and notarial activity (official SG. 104 of 1996; amend., SG. 117, 118 and 123 of 1997 No. 24 of 1998, no. 69 (1999), no. 18 of 2003, no. 29 and 36 in 2004, no. 19 and 43 from 2005, issue 30, 39 and 41 of 2006. , PC. 59 and 64 since 2007, PCs. 50 and 69 by 2008, PCs. 42, 47 and 82 from 2009, PCs. 87 from 2010, PC. 32, 41 and 82 by 2011, and St. 38 by 2012.)
§ 1. In art. 8 make the following amendments and additions:
1. In paragraph 8. 1 the text before point 1 shall be replaced by the following: "Certificate of a notary public may acquire legally capable natural person up to the age of 60 years, which is a Bulgarian citizen, a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, of a State party to the agreement on the European economic area or Switzerland, the Swiss and meet the following requirements:.
2. in the Al. 2 Finally a comma and add "as well as the internship under art. 164, para. 9 of the law on the judiciary ".
3. a para. 3:
"(3) for an internship under para. 1, item 3 and count the three-year internship, which is considered as a legal internship under the legislation of the Member State of the European Union, of the State party to the agreement on the European economic area or Switzerland, the Swiss, in the territory of which this experience is gained. "
§ 2. In art. 11 the following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. In paragraph 8. 1 the second sentence shall be replaced by the following: "the application shall contain the name, uniform civil number – where the applicant is a Bulgarian citizen, the date and place of birth – where the applicant is a national of another Member State of the European Union, of a State party to the agreement on the European economic area or Switzerland, the Swiss address and question, as well as the order of judicial districts for which requested."
2. in the Al. 2, after the words "birth certificate" is added "id", after the words "legal capacity" is added "according to the law on the judiciary" and the words "a declaration of the absence of another nationality" shall be deleted.
3. Create a new para. 3 and para. 4:
"(3) where the applicant – Bulgarian citizen, a citizen of another Member State of the European Union, of a State party to the agreement on the European economic area or Switzerland, the Swiss, has completed legal education abroad, to the application of para. 1 apply a copy of diploma in legal education and a document certifying that the acquired from him a diploma is recognised in the Republic of Bulgaria.
(4) When the three-year legal experience is acquired under the legislation of another Member State of the European Union, of a State party to the agreement on the European economic area or Switzerland, the Swiss, the application referred to in paragraph 1. 1 apply documents certifying the existence of this internship, as well as an extract from the regulations of the respective country, which regulates the respect for legal internship. "
4. The current paragraph. 3 it al. 5.
§ 3. In art. 34 (b) the following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. a new paragraph. 3:
(3) two Notaries can replace their areas of action due to important reasons and agreement between them. In that case, they shall submit a joint application under para. 1. "
2. the Previous para. 3, 4 and 5 shall become, respectively, al. 4, 5 and 6.
3. a para. 7:
(7) when moving under para. 3 each of the notary is obliged to accept the business archive of the other notary public. "
§ 4. In art. 55, para. 1 the word "January" is replaced by "February".
§ 5. In art. 56, para. 2 third sentence shall be replaced by the following: "An attorney may represent only one member of the House."
§ 6. In art. 75, para. 1, item 2, the words "from 100 to 1000" shall be replaced by ' of 1000 to 5000.
§ 7. The documents referred to in art. 11, para. 3 and 4 presented by interested persons, depending on the country of origin, must meet the requirements of the relevant provisions of bilateral international agreements or Convention for the Elimination of the requirement of legalization of foreign public acts, done at the Hague on 5 October 1961 (ratified by law – SG. 47 of 2000.) (SG. 45 since 2001), in which the Republic of Bulgaria is a party, or of the regulations for legalization, certification and translation of documents and other papers (official SG. 73 1958; amend., SG. 10 of 1964, no. 77, 1976, no. 96 of 1982, no. 77 of 1983 and no. 103 of 1990), as well as be provided with translations of Bulgarian language carried out and endorse on the intended line.
The law was adopted by 41-Otto National Assembly on November 21, 2012 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: