Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on physical education and Sport Bill name a bill amending the law on physical education and sport admission date 07/12/2012 number/year 2012 Official Gazette Decree No 102/426
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on physical education and sport, adopted by the National Assembly of the HLI 7 December 2012.
Issued in Sofia on 17 December 2012.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Diana Kovatcheva
amending and supplementing the law on physical education and sports (official SG. Since 1996, 58; No. 8 Decision of the Constitutional Court from 1997 – issue 53 of 1997; amend., SG. 124 of 1998, no. 51 and 81 of 1999, 53/2000; Corr, 55/2000; amend., no. 64 of 2000. , PC. 75 of 2002; Decision of the Constitutional Court No. 6 of 2002 – PCs. 95 of 2002; amend., SG. 120. Since 2002, PCs. 96 of 2004, PCs. 88 and 103 from 2005, PCs. 30, 34, 36 and 80 from 2006, PCs. 41, 46 and 53 of 2007, PC. 50 by 2008, PCs. 74 of 2009, PCs. 50 and 96 of 2010 and PC. 35 and 99 of the 2011, issue. 45 and 87 by 2012.)
§ 1. In art. 59 (b) make the following amendments and additions:
1. In paragraph 8. 2:
a) in item 5, after the words "grant" is added "lifetime";
(b)) that shall be 7, 8 and 9:
"7. the granting of lifelong monthly premium for the personal coaches of Olympic medalists who have acquired the right to a retirement pension within the meaning of the social security code;
8. granting the lifelong monthly premium of senior coaches of the Olympic Assembly teams in sports, acquired the right to a retirement pension within the meaning of the social security code;
9. granting a one-time monetary assistance to children of Olympic medalists, ceased active racing, whose entitlement under para. 2, item 5 was cancelled due to the death. "
2. in the Al. 3, after the words "para. 2, item 5, "a comma and add" 7 and 8 ".
3. Paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be read with the following adaptations:
"(4) the resources of the Al. 2, item 5 for one medal shall be determined as follows:
1. the gold medal at the Olympic Games – three minimum wages established for the country;
2. Silver Medal of the Olympic Games – ninety percent of three minimum wages established for the country;
3. the bronze medal at the Olympic Games – eighty percent of three minimum wages established for the country.
(5) the provisions of para. 4 shall apply accordingly for the granting of the monthly premium for the Olympic medalists of the games for the deaf "and" Deflimpiks of the Paralympic Games, ceased active racing. "
4. Al are created. 6-13:
"(6) Means the Al. 2, item 7 and 8 are in the amount of one minimum wage for the country, regardless of the number of references in the Al. 7 and/or al. 8.
(7) the right to a monthly premium on par. 2, point 7 have personal coaches, who:
1. are referred to by the Olympic medalist in a declaration presented to the Bulgarian Olympic Committee;
2. have been directly involved in the training activity of Olympic medalists for not less than 4 years.
(8) the right to a monthly premium on par. 2, item 8 have senior coaches at the rendezvous on the Olympic team sport in which has won Olympic medals, who participated in the preparation of the team for at least one full Olympic cycle.
(9) the right to a monetary contribution referred to in para. 2, item 9 have children of Olympic medalists within the meaning of art. 5, al. 1 and 2 of the law of succession, which have not reached the age of majority, as well as persons who are at least 18 years of age when applying to higher education within the meaning of para. 10, item 2, but not later than the age of 25.
(10) the single allowance under para. 2, item 9 may not be in an amount greater than the amount of the monthly premium received by Olympic medalist under para. 4, and shall be granted:
1. for the treatment, which includes the cost of life-saving surgery, for the purchase of medicinal products or medical devices which are not financed by the national health insurance fund and, where appropriate, transport costs in both directions, and the child's stay and his companion in the country or abroad to perform life-saving surgery;
2. when applying in higher education in secondary education, with minimum common success "very good" 4.50, to encourage the development of outstanding gifts and talents upon successful submission of the regional, national and/or international level, participation in competitions, Olympiads and other forums – in cases where the income per family member is less than, or equal to, the income under art. 4 of the law on family allowances for children.
(11) the applications for obtaining a monetary contribution referred to in para. 2, item 9 shall be submitted to Minister of physical education and sport from the legal representative of the child until the age of majority.
(12) the licence applications referred to in paragraph 1. 11 shall be considered within one month of the Commission, appointed by order of the Minister of physical education and sport. The Commission includes representatives of the Department of physical education and sports, Ministry of health, the Ministry of labour and social policy and the State Agency for child protection.
(13) the procedure for the submission and examination of applications and for the granting of monetary assistance, as well as the composition and rules of operation of the Commission under para. 12 shall be determined by an Ordinance of the Minister of physical education and sport. "
§ 2. In § 1 of the additional provision establishes that:
"33A." Olympic "cycle covers the period of time between the two carried out summer or winter Olympic Games."
§ 3. This law shall enter into force from 1 January 2013.
The law was adopted by 41-Otto National Assembly on 7 December 2012 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: