Name of law a law amending the law on e-Government Name of the Bill a bill amending the law on e-Government adoption date 20/02/2013 number/year Official Gazette 20/2013 Decree No 35
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending the law on e-governance, adopted by the National Assembly of the HLI 20 February 2013.
Issued in Sofia on 26 February 2013.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice:
amending the law on e-Government (official SG. 46 2007; amended by 82/2009.)
§ 1. In chapter IV, title of section IV is replaced by the following: "compliance with the requirements for interoperability and information security".
§ 2. In art. 56 the following modifications are made:
1. In paragraph 8. 1 the words "are certified ' shall be replaced by" match ".
2. in the Al. 2 the words "certified" are replaced by "inadequate".
§ 3. In art. 57 the following modifications are made:
1. In paragraph 8. 1, the words "of" and the word "accredited persons" shall be deleted.
2. paragraph 2 is replaced by the following:
"(2) the methodology and rules for carrying out the conformity assessment shall be determined by the Ordinance under art. 43, para. 2. "
3. Paragraphs 3 and 4 shall be repealed.
§ 4. Article 58 is repealed.
Transitional and final provisions
§ 5. In the direct participation of citizens in the State power and local self-government (official SG. 44 of 2009; amend., SG. 100 by 2010, issue 9 of 2011 and 2012 from 42) in art. 53A is hereby amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 8. 3, after the words "Regulation (EC) no 211/2011" and the text is placed to the end point is deleted.
2. Paragraph 5 shall be amended as follows:
"(5) the methodology and rules for carrying out the conformity assessment shall be governed by an Ordinance of the Council of Ministers."
3. Paragraph 6 is hereby repealed.
4. in the Al. 8 the words "accredited by the Minister of transport, information technology and communications persons under para. 3, issue ' shall be replaced by "the Minister of transport, information technology and communications issues.
§ 6. (1) on information systems developed or under construction at the date of entry into force of this law, the provisions of this law.
(2) Issued on the date of entry into force of this law certificates for interoperability and information security retained its action.
The law was adopted by 41-Otto National Assembly on 20 February 2013 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: