Name of law
Law supplementing the Law on Energy
BILL addition to the Energy Act
Date of adoption
Number / year Official Gazette
DECREE № 38 Pursuant to Art. 98 pt. 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the "Official Gazette" Law for the Law on Energy, adopted by HLI National Assembly on February 27, 2013 Released in
Sofia on February 27, 2013
President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
stamped with the state seal.
Minister of Justice:
Act supplementing the Law on Energy (prom. SG. 107 of 2003 .; amend., SG. 18 of 2004 pcs. 18 and 95, 2005, pcs. 30, 65 and 74 of 2006, pcs. 49, 55 and 59 of 2007, pcs. 36, 43 and 98 in 2008, pcs. 35 41, 42, 82 and 103 of 2009, pcs. 54 and 97 of 2010, pcs. 35 and 47 of 2011, pcs. 38, 54 and 82 of 2012, pcs. 15 2013 .)
§ 1. A new art. 7:
"Art. 7a. (1) In order to protect the interests of consumers with the Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism creates Social Council as a consultative body for solving problems of special jurisdiction of the Minister set out in this Act.
(2) The members of the Public Council under par. 1 include representatives of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism, consumer associations, scientific associations, trade unions and non-profit purpose.
(3) Public Council under par. 1 is created by the Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
(4) The order under par. 3, the issues that the Public Authorities Board considered and terms and conditions for carrying out its activities. "
§ 2. A Art. 31a:
"Art. 31a. (1) The Commission has the right to amend the approved prices of electricity during the rate period by:
1. amended availability of art. 21, para. 1, p. 21, and the amount of electricity to the public supplier in accordance with the producers and / or public service shall be obliged to enter into transactions with end suppliers, in compliance with the energy balance in order to ensure maximum protection of the interests of end users and subject to the principle of ensuring a balance between the interests of energy companies and customers;
2. Amended technological costs of energy companies in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, setting the target values while respecting the principle of ensuring a balance between the interests of energy companies and customers;
. amended recognized amount of other pricing elements in accordance with the principle of ensuring a balance between the interests of energy companies and customers.
(2) In the cases under par. 1, the Commission may adopt redundant procedures and deadlines.
(3) The decision to amend the prices shall enter into force on the day of its adoption by the Commission. "
§ 3. This Act shall enter into force on the day of its promulgation in the" Official Gazette ".
The law was adopted by the 41 th National Assembly on February 27, 2013 and was affixed with the official seal of the National Assembly.
Chairman of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva