Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on income tax of individuals Named on the Bill a bill amending and supplementing the law on income tax of individuals acceptance date 05/11/2013 number/year Official Gazette DECREE No. 100/220 2013
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on taxes on the income of natural persons, adopted by the National Assembly on HLIÌ 5 November 2013.
Issued in Sofia on 14 November 2013.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Zinaida Zlatanova
amending and supplementing the law on income tax of individuals (official SG. 95 2006; amend., SG. 52, 64 and 113 (2007), no. 28, 43 and 106 since 2008, issue 25, 32, 35, 41, 82, 95 and 99 from 2009, issue 16, 49, 94 and 100 by 2010, issue 19, 31 , 35, 51 and 99 from 2011, issue. 40, 81 and 94 by 2012 and St. 23 and 66 by 2013)
§ 1. In art. 13, para. 5, the words "tobacco producers and" are deleted.
§ 2. In art. 22 and Al is created. 5:
"(5) the tax relief for young families is used by foreign natural persons established for tax purposes in a Member State of the European Union or in another State party to the agreement on the European economic area."
§ 3. In art. 23 the following endorsements are added:
1. In paragraph 5 establishes the second sentence: "when the Bank kreditozaematel is established for tax purposes in a Member State of the European Union or in another State party to the agreement on the European economic area, the document is accompanied by a certified translation of the Bulgarian language, carried out by a sworn translator.
2. point 7 is created:
"7. evidence of legalized documents certifying the existence of the conditions under art. 22 a, para. issued by the competent authorities of the foreign State, and their translation into Bulgarian language, carried out by a sworn translator – in the cases under art. 22 a, para. 5. "
§ 4. In art. 29, para. 1, item 1, the words "tobacco producers and" are deleted.
§ 5. Article 29A shall be replaced by the following:
"Taxation of income from economic activity of individuals registered as farmers
Art. 29. (1) natural persons registered as farmers can choose the income from their business activity to be taxed on the annual tax base under art. 28.
(2) the taxable income of the persons referred to in para. 1 is formed by the order of art. 26, as in it:
1. does not include the financial result to income which, pursuant to art. 11 were acquired during the tax years preceding the tax year, which starts from the taxation of income tax under art. 14, para. 2, and for which income arises and should be charged in the period of the levying the same tax;
2. include the financial result to income which, pursuant to art. 11 were acquired during the period of taxation under art. 14, para. 2 and not involved in the formation of the financial result for the year of acquisition or for subsequent years.
(3) the order of annual tax tax base under art. 28, chosen by the persons referred to in para. 1 shall apply for a period of not less than 5 consecutive tax years.
(4) the right of option to persons referred to in para. 1 shall be exercised by submitting a declaration in a form by 31 December of the previous year.
(5) the persons referred to in para. 1 apply the accounting Act, and to this end shall be assimilated to sole traders. "
§ 6. In art. 46 following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. In paragraph 8. 1 the words "and article. 38, para. 5, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 13 shall be replaced by the words "and article. 38, para. 5, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
2. a new paragraph. 4:
"(4) the rate of tax on income under art. 38, para. 13 is:
1. eight per cent – on income acquired in 2014;
2. six per cent – on income acquired in 2015;
3. four per cent – on income acquired in 2016;
4. zero per cent – on income acquired in 2017 and beyond. "
3. The current paragraph. 4 it al. 5.
§ 7. In art. 48, para. 7 Finally, comma and add "as well as by a natural person carrying out business under art. 29A. "
§ 8. In art. 55 Al is created. 4:
"(4) the Declaration referred to in paragraph 1. 1 shall be submitted by undertakings subject to the scheme for the centralized payment under the law on the public finances of the taxes payable under this Act. "
§ 9. In § 1, item 56 of the extra provisions, the words "tobacco producers and" are deleted.
§ 10. Paragraph 28 of the transitional and concluding provisions of the law amending and supplementing the law on income tax of individuals (official SG. 95 of 2009; amend., no. 99 of 2009) is amended as follows:
"§ 28. Tax deduction under art. 48, para. 6 can be used until 31 December 2013, including annual tax tax base under art. 28 2013. "
Transitional and final provisions
§ 11. The declaration under art. 29 (a), para. 4, which exercised the right of option of the registered under the value added tax Act persons under art. 29 (a), para. 1, 2014 shall be submitted by 31 January 2014.
§ 12. Income from the activities of individuals registered as tobacco producers and farmers, including operating as sole traders, for the production of unprocessed plant and livestock production, with the exception of income from the production of decorative plants, paid out in 2013, in the form of State aid, subsidies and other aid from the European agricultural guarantee fund, European agricultural fund for rural development and from the State budget shall not be included in taxable income under art. 26 and 29 and are not subject to tax when the 2009 or for previous years. These earnings are declared in the annual tax return under art. 50 of the law on income tax of individuals for 2013.
§ 13. For the 2014 tax deduction under art. 48, para. 6 apply after a positive decision from the European Commission to be compatible with the rules in the field of State aid. Provided that the European Commission provide a positive decision until 31 March 2015, tax relief may apply for 2014. Divestment of advance payments on tax on the annual tax base under art. 28 farmers is not permitted until the date of the positive decision of the European Commission.
§ 14. The law shall enter into force from 1 January 2014.
The law was adopted by the 42nd National Assembly on 5 November 2013 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly: Mihail Mikov