Name of law Law supplementing the law on electronic communications Bill name a bill amending and supplementing the law on electronic communications of acceptance Date 23/01/2014 number/year Official Gazette 11/2014 Decree No 13
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law supplementing the law on electronic communications adopted by the HLÌI National Assembly on 23 January 2014.
Issued in Sofia on 3 February 2014.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Zinaida Zlatanova
supplementing the law on electronic communications (promulgated, SG. 41 since 2007; amend., SG. 109 (2007), no. 36, 43 and 69 since 2008, issue 17, 35, 37 and 42 of 2009; the Decision the Constitutional Court No. 3 of 2009 – No. 45 of 2009; amend., SG. 82, 89 and 93 from 2009, issue 12 , 17, 27 and 97 from 2010, PC. 105 by 2011, issue. 38, 44 and 82 by 2012 PCs. 15, 27, 28, 52, 66 and 70 of 2013)
§ 1. In art. 19, paragraph 2, after the words "for the use of additional radio spectrum allocated a" shall be inserted "and from the one-time fee for an extension of the duration of the authorisation.
§ 2. In art. 139, para. 2, item 3 the end is added "and extending the period of validity of the authorisation.
§ 3. In art. 143, para. 2 creates a second sentence: "In extending the authorization to use the individually determined limited resource – radio spectrum for broadband wireless access networks (BWA), networks for fixed wireless access (FWA), public mobile terrestrial networks and terrestrial networks capable of providing electronic communications services shall be paid a one-time fee.
§ 4. In art. 148, para. 2, item 2, after the words "for the use of additional radio spectrum allocated a" shall be inserted "and for an extension of the duration of the authorisation.
§ 5. Art is created. 260:
"Art. 260. (1) the undertakings providing publicly available electronic communications services over electronic communications networks, other than those referred to in art. 260, provide on a monthly basis and free of charge to its subscribers detailed written information for the services used together with primary accounting document.
(2) The information shall contain at least the following:
1. name of the Subscriber;
2. type and number of the Subscriber's electronic communications services;
3. name of the service or package of services;
4. reporting period of service used;
5. total amount due, which includes the amount of the sum due to: a) each service when it is used in a single package of services;
(b)) package of services;
in each service used) over the included in the package;
d) any additional service, purchased outside of the package or services;
6. the amount of the deduction which may be due to the Subscriber in accordance with the usage of the services agreed between him and the undertaking providing the services;
7. the total of the amount due on the account;
8. the amount of the tax charged on the Bill, expressed as a percentage to the amount of the Bill, and in absolute terms;
9. time limit for payment;
10. credentials of the undertaking providing the service, including address and phone number.
(3) publication. 1 that provide services provide subscribers the opportunity to receive written information on paper or in electronic form.
(4) the written information referred to in paragraph 1. 2 shall be kept by the publication. 1 within the time limits for the storage of primary accounting document to which it is provided. "
§ 6. Art is created. 339:
"Art. 339. For violations under art. 260 and 260 and undertakings providing publicly available electronic communications services over electronic communications networks, financial penalties are imposed at a rate of 1000 to 5000 LEVs. "
Transitional and final provisions
§ 7. Started on the date of entry into force of this law the proceedings for an extension of the authorization to use the solo set a limited resource – radio spectrum for broadband wireless access networks (BWA), networks for fixed wireless access (FWA), public mobile terrestrial networks and terrestrial networks capable of providing electronic communications services shall be completed in accordance with this law, by paying a single fee under art. 143, para. 2, second sentence.
§ 8. The law shall enter into force on the day of its publication in the Official Gazette with the exception of § 5, which shall enter into force two months after its promulgation.
The law was adopted by the 42nd National Assembly on 23 January 2014 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly: Mihail Mikov