Law Amending The Law On The Budget Of The National Health Insurance Fund For 2014.

Original Language Title: Закон за изменение и допълнение на Закона за бюджета на Националната здравноосигурителна каса за 2014 г.

Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.bg/bg/laws/ID/14961/

Name of law a law amending the law on the budget of the national health insurance fund for 2014.




The name of the Bill a bill amending the law on the budget of the national health insurance fund for 2014.





Date adopted 04/08/2014 number/year Official Gazette 67/2014 Decree No 209

On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria

I DECLARE:

To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending the law on the budget of the national health insurance fund for 2014, adopted by HLÌI National Assembly on 4 August 2014.

Issued in Sofia on 8 August 2014.

The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev

Stamped with the State seal.

Minister of Justice: Hristo Ivanov

LAW

amending the law on the budget of the national health insurance fund for 2014 (SG. 106 by 2013)

§ 1. In art. 1 make the following amendments and additions:

1. In paragraph 8. 1: a) in the text before the table number 2 823 110 "" is replaced by "3 048 110";

b) in column 3 in a row I "INCOME and transfers, all" in 2 823 110 "" is replaced by "3 048 110";

c) in column 3 of row 1 "Health", "revenue 2 795 160" is replaced by "3 020 160";

d) creates Red 1.3:

"1.3. additional transfers from the central budget 225 000."

2. in the Al. 2:

(a)) in the text before the table number 2 823 110 "" is replaced by "3 048 110";

b) in column 3 in a row II "costs and TRANSFERS-EVERYTHING" in 2 823 110 "" is replaced by "3 048 110";

c) in column 3 of row 1 "cost" figure "2 820 020" is replaced by "3 045 020";

d) in column 3 in a row 1.1 "running costs" in the "2 520 104" is replaced by "2 745 104";

e) in column 3 of line 1.1.3 "health insurance payments", "2 472 462" is replaced by "2 697 462";

f) in column 3 in a row "1.1.3.7 drug therapy in malignant diseases" number "145 000 ' is replaced by ' 170 000";

(g)) in column 3 in a row "1.1.3.8 health insurance payments for hospital medical assistance" number "1 017 128 ' is replaced by ' 1 217 128".

Final provisions

§ 2. The changes made to the entry into force of this law shall be reflected in an amendment on the budget of the NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE FUND.

§ 3. In the law on the State budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for 2014 (SG. 109 by 2013) is made the following changes and additions:

1. In art. 1:

(a)) in the Al. 2: AA) in section II "COST" 4.1.1 figure "70 0.0 ' is replaced by ' 120 000,0";

BB) in section II "COST" figure "4.1.2 790 0.0" is replaced by "740" 000,0;

(b)) in the Al. 5, item 5 the number "150 000 ' is replaced by ' 100 000 '.

2. Article 55 shall be amended as follows:

"Art. 55. (1) Validate the transfers referred to in art. 1, al. 2, section III, paragraph 1.1 at a rate of 95 percent, with the remaining 5 percent are provided, in the event that you do not exceed the budgetary deficit in the State budget.

(2) Approve expenses, the maximum dimensions of the new spending obligations under art. 4-46 and transfers under art. 1, al. 2, section III, point 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 in amount 90 percent, as the remaining 10 per cent shall be allocated as follows:

1. resources in the amount of 225 000 hill. EUR are provided as an additional shuttle service in the budget of the national health insurance fund for the account of the reduction of budgetary relations of the central budget to the budgets of the relevant primary spenders with a budget under art. 4-46 and in transfers under art. 1, al. 2, section III, point 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6;

2. the balance of the funds by 10 percent, after the reduction by the amount referred to in paragraph 1 shall be made in the budgets of the relevant primary spenders with a budget in the event that you do not exceed the budgetary deficit in the State budget.

(3) the restriction under paragraph 1. 1 and 2 shall not apply to the standards for the financing of activities in education, health, culture, social welfare, municipal administration, "defence and security" in the municipalities and the means for current transfers, benefits and allowances to households on the budget of the Ministry of labour and social policy.

(4) the primary spenders with a budget under para. 2, with the exception of the national health insurance fund, within one month of the publication of this law in the Official Gazette shall notify the Minister of finance for the changes in the indicators in their budgets resulting from al. 2 in accordance with Annex 7 and, under conditions and in accordance with procedures specified by the Minister of finance. "

3. an annex 7A to art. 55, para. 4:

"Annex 7A to art. 55, para. 4

(in euro)



CODE











BUDGETARY ORGANIZATIONS





AMOUNT under art. 55, para. 2





Incl.

under art. 55, para. 2, item 1









0200





1





Administration of the President





544 450





266 000









0300





2





The Council of Ministers





7 191 0000





3 511 0000









0400





3





Constitutional Court





202 250





99 000









4000





4





Ombudsman





221 300





108 000









1000





5





The Ministry of finance





27 031 850





13 199 0000









1100





6





Ministry of Foreign Affairs





9 904 640





4 836 0000









1200





7





The Ministry of defence





99 806 750





48 733 0000









1300





8





Ministry of the Interior





97 665 800





47 688 0000









1400





9





The Ministry of Justice





17 481 950





8 536 0000









1500





10





The Ministry of labour and social policy





9 971 777





4 869 0000









1600





11





The Ministry of health





37 919 100





18 515 0000









1700





12





Ministry of education and science





19 028 185





9 291 0000









1800





13





The Ministry of culture





4 075 182





1 990 0000









1900





14





The Ministry of environment and water





4 294 715





2 097 0000









2000





15





Ministry of economy and energy





11 999 115





5 859 0000









2100





16





Ministry of regional development





20 654 160





10 085 0000









2200





17





The Ministry of agriculture and food





16 812 438





8 209 0000









2300





18





The Ministry of transport, information technology and communications





24 242 205






11 837 0000









2500





19





Ministry of youth and sports





5 711 765





2 789 0000









2800





20





Ministry of investment design





2 451 220





1 197 0000









3000





21





State Agency for national security





10 967 350





5 355 0000









3200





22





Commission for the disclosure of the documents and announcement of the affiliation of Bulgarian citizens to the State security and intelligence services of the Bulgarian people's army





347 850





170 000









3300





23





Commission for protection against discrimination





195 000





95 000









3400





24





Commission for personal data protection





231 650





113 000









3700





25





Commission to withdraw the illegally acquired property





528 050





258 000









3800





26





National Guard service





3 223 200





1 574 0000









3900





27





National Intelligence Service





1 707 700





834 000









4100





28





National Statistical Institute





1 777 280





868 000









4200





29





Commission for protection of competition





323 895





158 000









4300





30





Communications Regulation Commission





768 405





375 000









4400





31





Council for electronic media





127 375





62 000









4500





32





State energy and water Regulatory Commission





382 730





187 000









4600





33





Nuclear regulatory agency





581 930





284 000









4800





34





State Commission on information security





425 950





208 000









5300





35





State Agency "State reserve and war"





3 917 655





1 913 0000









8100





36





Commission for the prevention and detection of conflicts of interest





127 500





62 000









4700





37





Financial supervision Commission





1 019 490





498 000









8300





38





Commission for public supervision of registered Auditors





106 305





52 000









8200





39





Central Electoral Commission





163 650





80 000









8600





40





State Agency "technical operations"





4 153 050





2 028 0000









8500





41





National Bureau for control special intelligence means





151 400





74 000









0500





42





Court of Auditors





1 486 350





726 000









6100





43





Bulgarian national television





6 365 350





3 108 0000









6200





44





Bulgarian national radio





4 114 600





2 009 0000









6300





45





Bulgarian Telegraph Agency





399 250





195 000









 





 





Total:





460 802 817





225 0000 0000











 



§ 4. The law shall enter into force on the day of its publication in the Official Gazette.

The law was adopted by the 42-Otto National Assembly on 4 August 2014 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.

 President of the National Assembly: Mihail Mikov

5403