Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.bg/bg/laws/ID/15074/
Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on Gambling Bill name a bill amending and supplementing the law on gambling acceptance date 05/12/2014 number/year Official Gazette 105/2014 Decree No 289
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on gambling, passed by the National Assembly on HLIÌI 5 December 2014.
Issued in Sofia on 12 December 2014.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Hristo Ivanov
amending and supplementing the law on gambling (promulgated, SG. 26 from 2012; amend., SG. 54, 82 and 94 by 2012, from 2013, 68, and no. 1 by 2014)
§ 1. Article 10A shall be replaced by the following:
"Contributions to socially responsible behavior
Art. 10. (1) the organisers of gambling games are required to make annual contributions to socially responsible behavior in size, as follows:
1. the organizers of online betting – 50 000 BGN.;
2. for the organizers of the games in the Casino playing – 10 000 BGN.;
3. for all other organisers of gambling games – $ 5000.
(2) the proceeds of the annual contributions to the Al. 1 do the budget of the State Commission on gambling.
(3) contributions under para. 1 shall be submitted by 31 March of the current year, and the organisers of gambling games, received a license after that date, submit annual contributions within 30 days from the date of receipt of the license. For uncommitted within contributions due interest rate of legal interest.
(4) The budget of the State Commission on gambling are provided for and expended funding of approved projects of non-profit organizations designated to carry out the public benefit, for the activities of:
1. the protection of young people from gambling;
2. Prevention and treatment of problem gambling;
3. conducting socially responsible advertising and marketing.
(5) upon the proposal of the Minister of health, Minister of youth and sports and the Minister of finance, the Council of Ministers shall adopt Ordinance, which sets out:
1. the terms and ways of spending under para. (4);
2. terms and method of recruitment, assessment and selection of project proposals for activities under para. (4);
3. the requirements for the activities and the accountability of individuals with approved projects for funding activities under para. (4);
4. the conditions and procedures for the control over the implementation of the projects financed from the resources of the Al. 4. "
§ 2. In art. 18, al. 1 the words "the Minister of economy and energy" are replaced with "Minister of economy".
§ 3. In art. 22, para. 1, item 10, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 4. In art. 30 is made the following changes and additions:
1. Paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows:
"(1) for the examination of documents submitted requests for the issuing of licences or to commit the changes in the issued licenses for issuing licences under this Act, with the exception of licenses for online betting, for the issuance of certificates issued with the recorded changes licenses, as well as perform other administrative services, State fees are collected at the tariff adopted by the Council of Ministers, on a proposal from the Minister of finance."
2. in the Al. 2, after the words "requests" insert "for the issue of licences or for making changes on issued licences".
3. in the Al. 3, after the words "gambling games –" insert "a traditional lottery, raffle, instantaneous Lottery" and after the word "Lotto" is added "Bingo, Keno and their varieties.
4. Paragraph 5 shall be amended as follows:
"(5) For gambling games that are subject to the alternative tax under the law on corporate income tax, is collected only the fees under paragraph 1. 1. "
§ 5. In art. 41 the following modifications are made:
1. Paragraph 2 shall be replaced by the following:
(2) gambling under para. 1, with the exception of the lottery and the instantaneous lottery game, can be arranged online – directly via the Internet or through other electronic means of communication: mobile and stationary apparatus, radio, tv, satellites and other means. "
2. Paragraph 3 shall be repealed.
§ 6. In art. 44, para. 2 the words "the Minister of investment design" are replaced with "Minister of regional development and public works.
§ 7. In art. 47 (e), the words "para. 3 "shall be replaced by" para. 4. "
§ 8. In art. 55, para. 4, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 9. In art. 57 following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. In paragraph 8. 3 the words "certified by the tax authorities in confirmation of the tax" shall be deleted.
2. in the Al. 5, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 10. In art. 60, para. 5, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 11. In art. 62, para. 3, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 12. In art. 85, para. 1 creating a t. 14:
14. when the organizer of gambling does not pay within the annual contribution referred to in art. 10A. "
§ 13. In art. 92 para. 3 shall be replaced by the following: "(3) Unpaid within annual installments for socially responsible behavior, State fees and interest on arrears shall be subject to enforcement by a public performer by the order of the tax-insurance procedure code. The Act for the establishment of amounts receivable shall be issued by the President of the Commission. "
§ 14. In art. 105 Al is created. 3:
"(3) The organizer of gambling that violated art. 10, para. 1, the penalty payment in the amount of 3000 to 5000 LEVs. "
§ 15. In § 1, item 12 of the additional provision, after the words "to Server" "is added and the Commission".
§ 16. To 28 February 2015. Council of Ministers elaborate a concept for the charge of gambling, accompanied by the impact assessment and submit to the National Assembly the necessary legislative changes.
§ 17. The law shall enter into force from 1 January 2015.
The law was passed by the National Assembly-43 on 5 December 2014 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva:
Search Translated Laws of Bulgaria