Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.bg/bg/laws/ID/15603/
Name of law Law amending and supplementing the law on defence and the armed forces of the Republic of Bulgaria Named Bill a bill amending and supplementing the law on defence and the armed forces of the Republic of Bulgaria on the adoption Date 05/02/2016 number/year Official Gazette 13/2016 EDICT No 20
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending and supplementing the law on defence and the armed forces of the Republic of Bulgaria, adopted by the National Assembly on HLIÌI 5 February 2016.
Issued in Sofia on 12 February 2016.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Catherine Dana
amending and supplementing the law on defence and the armed forces of the Republic of Bulgaria (promulgated, SG. 35 of 2009; amend., SG. 74, 82, 93 and 99 from 2009, issue 16, 88, 98 and 101 of 2010, issue 23, 48, 99 and 100 by 2011, 20, 33 and 38 by 2012, issue 15, 66 and 68 from 2013. , PC. 1 and 98 by 2014 and PCs. 14, 24, 61, 79 and 88 by 2015.)
§ 1. In art. 28 is made the following changes and additions:
1. a new paragraph. 2:
"(2) in the cases under art. 130, para. 2 Secretary of Defense on a proposal from the Chief of Defense authorizes the use of weapons and combat equipment of the Bulgarian armed forces and/or by the armed forces of allied countries. "
2. The current paragraph. 2 it al. 3 and after the words "under para. 1 "insert" and 2 ".
3. The current paragraph. 3 it al. 4 and, after the word "weapon" is added "and fighting".
4. The current paragraph. 4 it al. 5.
5. The current paragraph. 5 it al. 6 and in her words "the NATO allies ' shall be replaced by ' Member States of NATO" and a comma.
§ 2. In art. 85, para. 1 make the following amendments and additions:
1. an item 2 (a):
"2A. the proposals to the Minister of Defense for the preparation of an act of the Council of Ministers under art. 130, para. 2, item 2; ".
2. In paragraph 3 the words "art. 28, para. 1 "shall be replaced by" art. 28, para. 1 and 2 ".
§ 3. In art. 130 following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. In paragraph 8. 1 Add "alone or jointly with the armed forces of the allies".
2. Create a new para. 2 and 3:
(2) Joint action on al. 1 shall be made: 1. under the conditions and in accordance with procedures laid down in the Treaty;
2. Apart from the cases referred to in paragraph 1 or, where appropriate, by taking urgent action – under the conditions and in accordance with procedures laid down by an act of the Council of Ministers, on a proposal from the Minister of Defense.
(3) Joint action on al. 2, item 2 of NATO Member States are carried out in the framework of the integrated system of NATO air and missile defense (NATINAMDS) in accordance with the relevant documents of the Alliance. "
3. the Previous para. 2 and 3 become respectively al. 4 and 5.
§ 4. In the passage through and residence on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and of allied foreign armed forces (official SG. 102 of 2005; amend., SG. 35 of 2009 and no. 23 of 2011) in art. 4 Finally, the comma and added "as well as in terms of passage and/or residence of Allied armed forces in the implementation of joint actions under art. 130 of the law on defence and the armed forces of the Republic of Bulgaria ".
§ 5. The law shall enter into force on the day of its publication in the Official Gazette.
The law was passed by the National Assembly-43 on 5 February 2016 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva:
Search Translated Laws of Bulgaria