Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.bg/bg/laws/ID/42137/
Name of law
Law amending the Law on Energy
Bill amending the Law on Energy
Date of adoption
Number / year Official Gazette
DECREE № 186
Pursuant to Art. 98 pt. 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the "Official Gazette" Act amending the Energy Act adopted by HLIІI National Assembly on June 8, 2016
released in Sofia on June 15, 2016
President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
stamped with the state seal.
Minister of Justice: Catherine Zaharieva
Law amending the Law on Energy (prom. SG. 107 of 2003 .; amend., SG. 18 of 2004, No. . 18 and 95, 2005, pcs. 30, 65 and 74 of 2006, pcs. 49, 55 and 59 of 2007, pcs. 36, 43 and 98 in 2008, pcs. 35, 41 42, 82 and 103 of 2009, pcs. 54 and 97 of 2010, pcs. 35 and 47 of 2011, pcs. 38, 54 and 82 of 2012, pcs. 15, 20, 23 59 and 66 of 2013, pcs. 98 2014 pcs. 14, 17, 35, 48 and 56 of 2015 and SG. 42 of 2016)
§ 1. In art. 30 new paragraph. 4:
"(4) The Commission does not regulate the selling prices of heat and does not set prices under Art. 33 para. 1 of producers according to audited annual financial statements for any of the three preceding calendar years have a total annual revenue above 5 million lev and revenues from sale of electricity from combined heat and power exceed 35 percent of their total annual revenue, unless the manufacturers carry out transmission and supply heat to household customers or use the produced heat for the production of plant agricultural production. "
§ 2. In art. 36f be made the following amendments:
1. In para. 1 m are created. 3, 4 and 5:
"3. TSO revenue from access and transmission of electricity without VAT;
4. transmission system operators of the revenue from access and transmission of natural gas without VAT;
5. Operators of storage facilities for natural gas revenues from access and storage of natural gas without VAT. "
2. Paragraph 2 is amended as follows:
"(2) The persons under par. 1 submitted to the Fund by the 15th day of the current month information on the revenue for the preceding month. "
Transitional and Final Provisions
§ 3. The proceedings started before the entry into force of this law to regulate prices for sale heat and determining the prices of art. 33 para. 1 shall be terminated when the conditions of art. 30 para. 4.
§ 4. (1) Within three months of the entry into force of this Act the Council of Ministers brought the ordinance of art. 36zh under it.
(2) To bring the ordinance under Art. 36zh in accordance with this law operators of the grid, the gas transmission network and storage facilities of natural gas submit information under Art. 36f, para. 2 in Fund "Security of electricity system" and make contributions to the Fund under terms and conditions determined by the Board of the Fund as of the month following the month of entry into force of this Act.
§ 5. In the Law on Limiting Climate Change (prom. SG. 22 of 2014 .; amend., SG. 14, 17, 41 and 56 of 2015) is amended as follows: | || 1. In art. 57, para. 1 in the text before item. 1, 'Seventy-one percent of "shall be deleted.
2. Article 58 is repealed.
The law was adopted by the 43rd National Assembly on June 8, 2016 and was affixed with the official seal of the National Assembly.
Chairman of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva
Search Translated Laws of Bulgaria