Decree No. 5,926, of 9 OCTOBER 2006.
Fixing the private offices of General Officer of aeronautics in peacetime and other matters.
The PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC, in the use of the role that gives the art. 84, item VI, subparagraph??, of the Constitution, and in view of the provisions of law in 11,320, of 6 July 2006, DECREES: Art. 1st Are officer-private aviation General the following positions: (I) Official framework: the Airmen) of the rank of Lieutenant-Brigadier: 1. Chief of staff of the air force;
2. General Commander; and 3. Director-General;
(b)) of the rank of Lieutenant-Brigadier or Major-Brigadier: Secretary of economy and Finance of Aeronautics;
(c)) of the rank of Major-Brigadier: 1. Commander of air force University;
2. Regional air command Commander;
3. Commander of Brazilian Aerospace Defense command;
4. The Director of the Office of personnel management;
5. Director of the Directorate of aeronautical and Military Material;
6. Chairman of the Airports of the Amazon region;
7. Sports Committee of Aeronautics;
8. Chairman of the Committee on implementation of the airspace control system;
9. Deputy Chief of staff of the air force; and 10. Deputy Director of Department;
(d)) of the rank of Major-Brigadier or Brigadier: 1. Chief-of-staff General command;
2. Cabinet Subcommittee Chief of staff of the air force;
3. Head of the Intelligence Center of Aeronautics;
4. Chief of staff of the Air Force Commander;
5. Commander of the School of command and general staff of the air force;
6. Air Force Commander;
7. President of the Coordinating Committee of the program of Combat Aircraft;
8. Chairman of the Committee of studies concerning the International Air Navigation;
9. President of the Commission for Coordination of the project of the Amazon surveillance system; and 10. Undersecretary for planning and Contracts of the Secretariat for economy and Finance of Aeronautics;
and rank of Brigadier): 1. Head of the Parliamentary Counsel of the Air Force Commander;
2. Chief of staff of Regional air command;
3. Head of central command and Control of air operations;
4. Head of Social communication center of Aeronautics;
5. Head of the Centre for research and prevention of Aeronautical Accidents;
6. Combined Chief of staff of the Brazilian Aerospace Defense command;
7. Chief of operations of the Department of Subdepartamento Control of airspace;
8. Commander of the Air Force Academy;
9. Commander of the School of Aeronautics specialists;
10. Preparatory School Commander of air Cadets;
11. Commander of Center for education and Adaptation of Aeronautics;
12. Director of logistic center of Aeronautics;
13. the Commission Secretary of the air force officers ' Promotions;
14. Deputy Director of supervision and Control of the Directorate of aeronautical and Military Material;
15. Deputy Director of the Board of Directors of personnel; and 16. Vice-Chair of the Committee of studies concerning the International Air Navigation;
II-framework of Officers engineers, the rank of Brigadier: Deputy Director of studies and projects of the Board of Aeronautical Engineering;
III-Board of Managers: the Officers) of the rank of Major-Brigadier: Director of the Office of the Inspector General;
(b)) of the rank of Brigadier: Deputy Director of the Office of Inspector General;
IV-medical officers: the frame) of the rank of Major-Brigadier: Director of health;
(b)) of the rank of Brigadier: 1. Director of the Hospital of the air force;
2. Director of aerospace medicine;
3. Director of the Central Hospital of Aeronautics; and 4. Deputy Director of health;
V-Board of Officers or Airmen Engineers:) of the rank of Major-Brigadier: 1. Director of the Directorate of science and technology of the General command for aerospace technology; and 2. Director of Directorate of Aeronautical Engineering;
(b)) of the rank of Brigadier: 1. Head of Department Subdepartamento of airspace control;
2. Director of Aeronautical Material, Category A;
3. Deputy Head of the Directorate of Aeronautical Engineering;
4. Deputy Head of the Directorate of aeronautical and Military Material;
5. Deputy Head of the General command for aerospace technology; and 6. Vice-President of the Commission of the implementation of the airspace control system;
VI-Airmen or Officers Intendants, the rank of Brigadier: Undersecretary of the Ministry of economy and Finance of Aeronautics; and VII-Official framework aviators, engineers or Managers, the rank of Brigadier: head of Subdepartamento of information technology Department of airspace control.
Art. 2 the Director of the historical-Cultural Institute of Aeronautics is exercised by General Officer, active or idleness, or civil with the qualifications for the position.
Art. 3 the positions of military officer General private in organs foreign to the command of the air force, will be regulated in specific legislation.
Art. 4th In special cases of convenience for the service, at the discretion of the Commander of the air force, the newly promoted General officer could remain in charge of the previous post by private period not exceeding eight months.
Art. 5 appointments General officers for positions provided for in this Decree shall take effect in Act of the President of the Republic, the limits set by law for the effective of aeronautics in peacetime.
Art. 6 this Decree shall enter into force on the date of its publication. 7 Repeals the Decree of 5,784 may 24 2006.
Brasília, October 9 2006; 185 of independence and 118 of the Republic.
LUIZ INACIO LULA DA SILVA Waldir Pires this text does not replace that published in the D.O.U. of 10.10.2006.