DECREE NO 5,926, DE October 9, 2006.
Fixed the deprivation positions of Officer-General of Aeronautics in peacetime and gives other arrangements.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, in the use of the attribution conferring you the art. 84, inciso VI, point?a?, of the Constitution, and in view of the provisions of the Act No 11,320 of July 6, 2006,
Art. 1st São privates of Official-General of Aeronautics the following posts:
I-Table of Aviator Officers:
a) from the rank of Lieutenant-Brigadier:
1. Head of the General Staff of Aeronautics ;
2. Commander-General; and
3. Director General;
b) of the rank of Lieutenant-Brigadier or Major-Brigadier: Secretary for Economic Affairs and Finance of the Aeronautics ;
c) of the rank of Major-Brigadier:
1. Commander of the University of Air Force ;
2. Commander of Regional Air Command ;
3. Commander of the Brazilian Aerospace Defense Command ;
4. Director of the Directorate of Personnel Administration ;
5. Director of the Director of Aeronautical Material and Belgium ;
6. President of the Airport Commission of the Amazonian Region ;
7. Chairman of the Aeronautical Sports Commission ;
8. Chairman of the Air Space Control System's Implantation Commission ;
9. Deputy Head of the Aeronautics General Staff ; and
10. Deputy Director of Department ;
d) of the rank of Major-Brigadier or Brigadier:
1. Chief of General Staff of Command-General ;
2. Head of Subheads of the Aeronautics General Staff ;
3. Head of the Aeronautical Intelligence Center ;
4. Head of the Office of the Commander of Aeronautics ;
5. Commander of the School of Command and Aeronautics General Staff ;
6. Air Force Commander ;
7. Chairman of the Coordinator Commission of the Combat aircraft Program ;
8. Chairman of the Committee on Relative Studies to International Air Navigation ;
9. Chairman of the Commission for Coordination of the Amazon Surveillance System Project ; and
10. Undersecretary of Planning and Contracts of the Office of Economics and Finance of Aeronautics ;
e) of the Brigadier post:
1. Head of the Aeronautical Commander's Parliamentary Advisor ;
2. Head of General Staff of Regional Air Command ;
3. Head of the Center for Command and Air Operations Control ;
4. Head of the Centre for Social Communication of Aeronautics ;
5. Head of the Centre for Research and Prevention of Aeronautical Accidents ;
6. Head of the Combined General Staff of the Brazilian Aerospace Defense Command ;
7. Head of the Operations Subdepartment of the Air Space Control Department ;
8. Commander of the Air Force Academy ;
9. Commander of the School of Aeronautics Specialists ;
10. Commander of the Preparatory School of Cadets-do-Ar;
11. Commander of the Aeronautical Instruction and Adaptation Centre ;
12. Director of the Logistic Center of Aeronautics ;
13. Secretary of the Commission for Promotions of Aeronautics Officers ;
14. Subdirector of Surveillance and Control of the Aeronautical and Belgian Material Directorate of Material ;
15. Deputy Director of the Directorate of Personnel Administration ; and
16. Vice Chair of the Commission for Relative Studies to International Air Navigation ;
II-Table of Officers Engineers, from Brigadier's post: Subdirector of Studies and Projects of the Directorate of Aeronautics Engineering ;
III-Table of Inconduits Officers:
a) from the rank of Major-Brigadier: Director of the Intrend Directorate ;
b) of the Brigadier post: Subdirector of the Intrend Directorate ;
IV-Table of Medical Officers:
a) from the rank of Major-Brigadier: Director of the Directorate of Health ;
b) of the Brigadier post:
1. Director of Air Force Hospital ;
2. Director of the Center for Aerospace Medicine ;
3. Director of the Central Hospital of Aeronautics ; and
4. Subdirector of the Directorate of Health ;
V-Table of Official Aviators or Engineers:
a) from the rank of Major-Brigadier:
1. Director of the Directorate of Science and Technology of the Command-General of Aerospace Technology ; and
2. Director of the Engineering Directorate of Aeronautics ;
b) of the Brigadier post:
1. Head of Subdepartment of the Department of Air Space Control ;
2. Director of Aeronautical Material Park, Category A ;
3. Subdirector of the Engineering Directorate of Aeronautics ;
4. Subdirector of the Aeronautical and Belgian Material Directorate ;
5. Subdirector of the Command-General of Aerospace Technology ; and
6. Vice Chairman of the Air Space Control System's Implantation Commission ;
VI-Board of Official Aviators or Intention, from Brigadier's post: Under-Secretary of the Registry of Economics and Finance of Aeronautics ; and
VII-Table of Official Aviators, Engineers or Inconduits, from Brigadier's post: Head of the Subdepartment of Information Technology of the Air Space Control Department.
Art. 2nd The post of Director of the Historical-Cultural Institute of Aeronautics is exercised by Officer-General, active or inactivity, or civil with the qualifications required for the exercise of office.
Art. 3rd the positions of private military nature of Official-General, in strange organs to the Command of Aeronautics, will be regulated in specific legislation.
Art. 4th In special cases of convenience for the service, at the discretion of the Commander Aeronautics, the newly promoted General Officer may remain in the private post office of the previous post for no longer than eight months.
Art. 5th Official Offices-Generals for the posts provided for in this Decree will be effective in act of the President of the Republic, respected the limits laid down in law for the Effectives of Aeronautics in peacetime.
Art. 6th This Decree goes into effect on the date of its publication
Art. 7th Revoga-if Decree no 5,784, of May 24, 2006.
Brasilia, October 9, 2006 ; 185th of the Independence and 118th of the Republic.
LUIZ INACIO LULA DA SILVA
This text does not replace the published in the D.O.U. of 10/10/2006.