LEI OF FEBRUARY 13
MUNICIPALITIES ' REGULATION.â€ " Authorization and bases for the Executive to dictate.
THE NATIONAL CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
ArtA-culo 1.A ° The Executive Branch is authorized to dictate the regulations of the municipalities in accordance with the Constitution and the following bases:
1. HabrA, municipal councils composed of twelve members in Sucre, La Paz, Cochabamba, PotosA-and Santa Cruz, and nine in Oruro, Tarija and the Beni.
2. municipal capitals, composed of five members, as in the capital of section.
3. In the Litoral department there will be only municipal boards composed of nine members in the ports of Cobija, Tocopilla, Mussels and Antofagasta, and in the towns of San Pedro de Atacama and Caracoles that will function independently of each other within the constituency that will be designated respectively.
4. (a) the monitoring of municipal boards for the implementation of the regulation and for the exact and faithful application of the funds corresponding to the provincial and sectional constituencies, without being able to distract them in different objects.
5. The allocations declared in favor of the municipality on the public treasury " pre-existing laws, will continue and will be incorporated in the national budget.
6. The provincial boards will have their own funds, taxes that gravitate in their respective localities and are recognized by law Pre-existing as municipal funds.
7. Department councils In the case of the national court of auditors, the national court of auditors shall be sent to the national court of auditors every year, and shall send it to the national court of auditors every year, and shall send it to the national court of auditors. tax accounting.
8. The municipal boards will send their balance sheets monthly to the councils, so that they will publish them together with their own and in order to fulfill the plans of the previous base.
9. The Litoral department will directly fill in the duties designated by the bases 7. th and 8. th
10. The Government will temporarily exercise in cabinet council the powers that the Constitution confers on the Senate with respect to municipalities until the installation of such a CAE.
11. The Executive Branch shall not exercise its own power over municipal councils and boards, more than the attribution designated in paragraph 8.A of Article 89 of the Constitution.
Art. 2.Â ° Since the promulgation of the Constitution and the present I read, the municipal regulation that the provisional government decreed in December 15, 1876, is amended, in all those provisions that are opposed to the articles
Communal-be to the Executive Branch for its execution and fulfill. â€ "
Session room in La Paz de Ayacucho, on the nine days of the month of February of one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight years.
A. Quijarro, president.â € "Samuel Velasco Flor, Deputy Secretary. â€" A. S. Ondurza, Deputy Secretary.
Ministry of Government and External Relations. â€ " La Paz, February 13, 1878.
H. DAZA.â€ " J.M. del Carpio.