LEI OF 15 FEBRUARY
ESTROADDITION CONVENTION WITH CHILE.â€ " Indications to ratify it.
National Constituent Assembly Agreement on the Convention of Tightened Estraddition with the Republic of Chile.
DA-gase to the Executive that by ratifying the convention of the estraddition adjusted with Chile to August 8, 1876, it will convince-to obtain from the llerlera-a of Santiago that in an additional protocol the following declarations are obtained:
1. In the art. 1.A must be made the proviso of the regnA-queues that cannot be delivered in case of demand for stradding, according to the principle stipulated in our agreements of the vijentes stradding with Brazil and the Republic of Arjentina, has been skeptical the cases of parricide, infanticide, murder with alevos-a, hacking-a, voluntary fire and counterfeit currency or banknotes.
2. 2.A must be restricted to the case for the offences determined in paragraph 4.A to the cases in which the articles 354 and following of the penal code, are the penalty of prison or public works, omitted in cases of lower penalty.
3. In the 3.A the clarification must be given that the demand for stradding to be met is accompanied by the final judgment or when the order of guilt or decree of accusation has been ordered against the inmate, understanding in this sense the phrase? you will specify the testâ€ •.
4. 3.At the end of the day, the Executive shall consult the supreme court or a district on the legality of the claim which it has received, and the formalities shall be completed in the art form. 7.A of the Bolivian convention " arjentina vijente.
5. 11 it will be understood that in cases of urjents the Prefect of the Litoral has the right to ask for or to access the provisional arrest, after the government formalizes or withdraws the demand for stradding.
6. 13 it shall be declared that the provisions of the convention shall not apply to any of the crimes previously committed to their date.
Communicate to the Executive Branch for the consequential effects.
Meeting room in La Paz de Ayacucho, 12 days from February 1878 years old.
Antonio Quijarro, President.â€ "Samuel Velasco Flor, Deputy Secretary-General of the Secretariat." Abdon S. Ondarza, Deputy Secretary.
Ministry of Government and Foreign Relations " La Paz, February 15, 1878.
H. DAZA.â€" JosÃ© M. del Carpio.