LEI OF 23 FEBRUARY
TAXES ON THE BENI.â€ " Your establishment and application.
THE NATIONAL CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
Reforming the lei of 1.A December 1874, on taxes in the department of the Beniâ€ "
ArtA-arse 1. A ° They are set in the department of Beni, to level their budget, the following taxes:
1. A ° Of 20 cs. of Bolivia for each head of cattle that the owner will injure every year.
2. A ° Of 10 cs. from Bolivia for each cocoa bean and 20 for the tobacco that straigs from the department.
3. A ° Of 10 cs. of Bolivia for every pound of guaranAs that is interne of Brazil.
4. At ° 15% ad valorem, on beer, wines and spirits.
5 A ° The sum of a thousand Bolivians is voted as an imposition on the establishments of caA ± averales, whose distribution will be made by the Municipality, in proportion to the performance of each of them.
Art. . ° To be municipal rents in the Beni, the following:
1. Patents of distillation and sale of spirits.
2. The duty on weights and measures.
3. The product of the sale of land within the largest radius of the populations.
4. Vacant Inheritances and 5% of Volunteers.
5. Court and Municipal Fines.
Art. 3. ° The Municipality is awarded for the fund of Public Instruction, the right of the marriage for the route of the Amazon; the tax of 10 cs. for each leather, be raw or cured of cattle and 10 cs. by sebum at the same path.
Art. 4. A ° I shall read in the last from 1.A May of the present year.
Communicate to the Executive Branch for execution and fulfill. â€ "
Session room in La Paz de Ayacucho, at 14 dA-as of February 1878 years.
J. R. Bustamante, President.â€ "Abdon S. Ondarza, Deputy Secretary. â€" Samuel Velasco Flor, Deputy Secretary.
House of the Supreme Government. â€ " La Paz, at 23 February 1878.
H. DAZA.â€ " The Minister of Finance and Industry, Manuel I. Salvatierra.