October 4 LAW
CRA%dito PAsBLICO.â€ " An office is established for the qualification, classification and settlement of public debt.
CONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT REPAsBLICA
FOR HOW HOW much the national congress has sanctioned the following law:
THE NATIONAL CONGRESS,
ArtA-ass 1.A ° â€ " An office of the" Republic of the Republic " is established in the capital of the Republic Public credit " with the objects that are listed below.
ArtA-ass 2.A ° â€ " This office will have three vowels, one secretary, two auxiliary officers and one keeper for its service, with the endowments that the budget vijente will have.
ArtA-ass 3.A ° â€ " They are attributions of the" Public credit " :
1. Qualify, liquidate, classify A© enrol in its books the public debt in Janeral, taking into account, as soon as it is not in contradiction, the following laws and decrees: April 13 of 1826.â€ "January 11 and 12 of 1827.â€" November 11 1844.â€ "January 22 of 1845.â€" October 7 of 1850.â€ "March 24 of 1858.â€" January 1.A ° of 1872.â€ "May 9 of 1872.â€" November 24 of 1874;
2. Introduce Each lejislatura, with a detailed report, the picture of the registered ones in favor of A³ against the state;
3. Inform about the convenience of downgrades, takedowns, and offsets
classification of the debt, will be verified by means, according to the supreme decree of 1.A of January 1872 and regulatory decree of April 24 of the same, adding a new command corresponding to war stiles.
5.A to € " Classified the debt in the form of the previous article, will be divided into the following five sections:
1. First patriotic and Spanish debt;
3. Land Devolution;
4. Indemnities For Civil War;
5. St War Stiles, currency depreciation bonds A© indemnities by
the law of October 17, 1871.
ArtA-ass 6A ° .â€ " The state recognizes the public debt that is settled by the congress and is revisited in the books of the" "Public credit".
Communicate to the executive branch for constitutional purposes.
Session of the honorable national congress in Oruro, on October 2, 1892.
J. Eusebio Herrero.
E. Bordaâ€ " S. Secretary.
C. Q. Barriosâ€ "D. Secretary.
S. AchA (h.) â€ "D. Secretary.
BY TANTO: I enact it so that it has and will comply with the law of the republic.
Palace of government in Oruro, 4 October 1892.
Finance Minister A© Industria.