Law 141

Original Language Title: Ley 141

Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gacetaoficialdebolivia.gob.bo/index.php/normas/verGratis_gob2/51571

LAW NO. 141. MAMERTO URRIOLAGOITIA H. PRESIDENT CONSTITUTIONAL OF THE REPAŠBLICA.
Whereas: The Honorable National Congress has sanctioned the following law: the National Congress DECREES: Arta-culo loa€ "settles the tax of 1 / 2% on the amount of settlements for rescue of minerals than do the mining Bank of Bolivia, coming from the province Nor Chichas of the Department of Potosí-;" This tax will be held by the same bank at the time be paid the value of settlements to those interested.
Arta-culo €2nd "is set equal gravel men's 1 / 4% advalorem, on the export of minerals of the same origin, through the customs of the Paa-s, carried out in wholesale and medium-sized miners;!" This tax will be applied together with the rights of export of expensive customs character.
Arta-culo 3o.a€ "the taxes will be n monthly deposited by retention agents indicating this law in the agencies of the Banco Central de Bolivia, of Tupiza-Potosí, in special account to order from Nor Chichas public works"Committee ©".!"
Arta-culo 4o.a€ "performance of the proceeds goes A-fully for the Captación de Cotagaita, capital of the province Nor Chichas drinking water.
Arta-culo 5o.a€ "once completed this work, the amount of the proceeds is assigned to work public in the province Nor Chichas with the following percentage: 70% for works public in the first section Cotagaita;!" and the remaining 30%, for the same object in the second section Vitichi.
Arta-culo 6o.a€ "the investment of these funds will be made by the Committee © s of public works public provincial, with the Comptroller-a departmental intervention and corresponding technical agencies.!"
Commune-contact to the Executive for constitutional purposes.
Session of the H. Congress Hall.
Peace, December 15, 1949.
(Fdo). Waldo Belmonte Pool.a€ "(Fdo)." Luis Ponce Lozada.a€ ' (Fdo). " C. Lopez, Senator Secretary. (Fdo). N. Garcia Chavez; Senator Secretary. (Fdo). Guillermo Alvarez Deputy Secretary. (Fdo). Peter Montaño, Deputy Secretary.
THEREFORE: I enacted it is and meets as a law of the Republic.
Government Palace, in the city of La Paz, to the two day-as of the month of January of one thousand nine hundred and fifty years.
(Fdo). MAMERTO Urriolagoitia.a€ ' (Fdo). " R stop Sua rez.