Vallegrande. School. - L. No. 310 Of 11 Nov. 1950.-Multiple Inheritance Taxes Are Allocated To Its Reconstruction And The Pulquina

Original Language Title: VALLEGRANDE. ESCUELA.— L. Nº 310 DE 11 NOV. 1950.— VARIOS IMPUESTOS SUCESORIOS SE DESTINAN A SU RECONSTRUCIÓN Y A LA DE PULQUINA

Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gacetaoficialdebolivia.gob.bo/index.php/normas/verGratis_gob2/52117

LAW NÂ ° 310 MAMERTO URRIOLAGOITIA H. President constitutional DE LA Repašblica as: the Honorable National Congress has sanctioned the following law: the National Congress DECREES: Arta-culo Aºnico.a€ "all testamentary successions of Quinta-n G. CA taxes cã¡rdenas, Francisco Sandoval, caste Vilazon and Antonia Cardona v. v. of Vega, is intended: 60% for the construction of the building of College"caballero"of Vallegrande,!" and the remaining to be distributed in parts 40% equal to the reconstruction of buildings of schools 'Juan Carmen Roma n of the Vallegrande capital' and the Pulquina.
Commune-contact to the Executive for constitutional purposes.
Session of the H. Congress Hall.
Peace, on November 6, 1950.
(Fdo). John Ml. Balcazar.a€ ' (Fdo). " L Lance Solares.a€ '. " (Fdo). C. Lopez, Senator Secretario.a€ ' (Fdo). " P. Saucedo Barbery, Senator Secretario.a€ ' (Fdo). " Julio Crespo, Deputy Secretario.a€ ' (Fdo). " Alberto Brito M., Deputy Secretary, therefore: it enacted so that is has and meets as law of the Repa ° public.
Palace of Government; in the city of La Paz, to the eleven day-as of the month of November of one thousand nine hundred and fifty years.
(Fdo). MAMERTO Urriolagoitia.a€ ' (Fdo). " Julio Alvarado.