Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi/article_body.pl?numac=2015000314&caller=list&article_lang=F&row_id=300&numero=313&pub_date=2015-06-22&dt=LOI&language=fr&fr=f&choix1=ET&choix2=ET&fromtab=+moftxt&trier=publication&sql=dt+=+'LOI'&tri=pd+AS+RANK+
Posted the: 2015-06-22 Numac: 2015000314 Interior FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE June 11, 2015. -Act to amend the Act of 4 July 1989 on the limitation and control of electoral expenditure for the election of the House of representatives, as well as funding and open political parties PHILIPPE accounting, King of the Belgians, to all, present and future, hi.
The Chambers have adopted and we endorse the following: Article 1. This Act regulates a matter referred to in article 77 of the Constitution.
2. in article 24, paragraph 1, of the Act of 4 July 1989 on the limitation and control of electoral expenditure for the election of the House of representatives, as well as the financing and accounting open from political parties, as amended by the law of January 6, 2014, "120 days" shall be replaced by the words "six months".
S. 3. article 27 of the same Act, repealed by the Act of 18 June 1993, is reinstated in the following wording: "art. 27. for the financial reports on the annual accounts of the political parties and their components relating to fiscal 2014 to convey to the president of the House of representatives during the calendar year 2015, articles 24 and 25 shall be read as follows: "article
24. the report referred to in article 23 is sent within 120 days of the closure of the accounts to the Minister of finance and the president of the House of representatives, which ensures that this report be published without delay in parliamentary documents.
In addition, the president shall transmit without delay a copy of the financial reports and parliamentary documents referred to 1 paragraph, per consignment, to the Court of Auditors recommended by loading to make, pursuant to article 1, 4 °, paragraph 3, within a period of one month, a notice regarding the accuracy and completeness those reports.
Review by the Court of Auditors shall suspend the period laid down in paragraph 3.
The Control Board made its comments and approves financial report within ninety days following the period laid down in paragraph 1, including on the basis of the opinion of the Court of Auditors, provided that it finds no irregularities. The opinion of the Court of Auditors is annexed to the report of the Commission of control. In the case of judicial investigation ongoing, open at the request of the public prosecutor and having a direct link with the financing of parties, the approval is subject.
The procedure, as well as the terms of the control and the hearing of the parties concerned are laid down in the rules of procedure of the TIRExB. This regulation is published in the Moniteur belge.
Summary of the financial report, the comments and the Act of approval are transmitted without delay by the Chairman of the House of representatives to the Minister of finance and services of the Moniteur belge, which shall publish them in the appendices of the Moniteur belge within 30 days of their receipt.
25. the lack of approval of the financial report by the Control Board, as well as the failure to deposit or the delayed filing of this report entail the loss of which would be granted under Chapter III to the institution referred to in article 22 for the subsequent period fixed by the Control Commission and which may not be less than one month and not more than four months.
The approval referred to in article 24 shall entail the preventive suspension of one-twelfth of the annual allocation. ".".
4. in the Act, it is inserted an article 27/1 as follows: "article 27/1. The provisions of this act as they were in force on December 31, 2014 apply control of financial reports on accounts of political parties and their components for fiscal year 2013 and the control of the reports of the Chairmen of the main offices and electoral college on election expenses and the origin of funds committed by political parties and individual candidates for the elections of the Chamber of representatives and the European Parliament of May 25, 2014, carried out both by the TIRExB in the calendar year 2015 '. "
5. in article 29 of the same Act, amended by the Act of March 23, 2007, the words ", with the exception of article 27, which will release its effects from the year 1991" is repealed.
6. the schedule to the Act is supplemented by a transitional provision to read as follows: "transitional provision for the financial reports on the annual accounts of the political parties and their components relating to fiscal 2014, to be transmitted to the president of the House of representatives during the calendar year 2015, point 2 of this annex shall be read as follows" : "2 accounts synthetic (balance sheet and profit and loss account) of each component of the political party according to the definition given by article 1, 1 °, paragraph 2. These accounts can be established in the form of a synoptic table showing by component at least: a) the total assets, total provisions and liabilities and the amount of heritage;
(b) the products and current costs, the result before financial result the financial result, extraordinary profit or loss, the result of the exercise;
(c) the number of persons employed expressed as full-time equivalents which the burden is borne by the component of the party. ".".
7 section 2 comes into force on January 1, 2016.
Articles 3 to 6 shall take effect January 1, 2015.
Promulgate this Act, order that it be under the seal of the State and published by le Moniteur.
Given to Brussels, June 11, 2015.
PHILIPPE by the King: the Minister of security and the Interior, J. ham sealed with the seal of the State: the Minister of Justice, K. GARG _ Note House of representatives (www.lachambre.be): Documents: 54-949 verbatim report: March 19, 2015 Senate (www.senate.be): Documents: 6-190 annals of the Senate: April 24, 2015
Search Translated Laws of Belgium