Published the: 2017-06-15 Numac: 2017012502 Interior FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE may 29, 2017. -Law amending the law of 15 May 2007 on civil security to create training tips and a higher Council of training (1) PHILIPPE, King of the Belgians, all, present and future, A salvation.
The House of representatives has adopted and we sanction the following: Article 1. This Act regulates a matter referred to in article 74 of the Constitution.
Art. 2. in the law of 15 May 2007 on civil security, it is inserted a title VIII/2, entitled "title VIII/2. -Training and advice of the Superior Council of training".
Art. 3. in title VIII/2, inserted by section 2, inserted a section 175/2 to read: "art. 175/2. A Training Council is established in each province and in the administrative arrondissement of Brussels-capital. "."
Art. 4. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a clause 175/3 to read: "art. 175/3. The training tips are made: (1) of the provincial Governor or the authority of the city of Brussels competent under section 48 of the Special Act of 12 January 1989 relating to Brussels Institutions, or his delegate;
(2) to the person who coordinates training for each area of rescue of the province or of the administrative district;
(3) a member volunteer staff and a member of the professional staff, appointed jointly by the relief of the province areas;
(4) the Director of the training center of the province or of the administrative arrondissement of Brussels-capital or its delegate;
(5) to a teacher of the training center of the province or of the administrative arrondissement of Brussels-capital. "."
Art. 5. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a section 175/4 to read: "art. 175/4. The advice of training missions are the following: (1) determine the training needs of the relief areas located within their territory.
(2) the coordination of training in the province or in the administrative arrondissement of Brussels-capital;
(3) formulate proposals for the improvement of the content and the organisation of training;
(4) provide advice to the High Council training, referred to in article 175/5, on the Organization of training courses;
5. cooperate with the federal Knowledge Centre for civil safety to standardized operating procedures, training, training and exercises, and support this service. "."
Art. 6. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a section 175/5 to read: "art. 175/5. It is created within the Service federal public inside a Training Council, hereinafter referred to as "the Council.".
7. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a section 175/6 to read: "art. 175/6.
The Board of Governors is composed: (1) to the Director-general of the Directorate-General of civil security or his delegate, who chairs it;
(2) a delegate of the Minister as an observer;
(3) a person responsible for the coordination of training in the area of relief by training Board;
(4) to the person who coordinates training within the Fire Service and emergency medical assistance of the Brussels-Capital Region;
(5) to two delegates belonging to the voluntary staff and as part of a training board, each to a different linguistic role, and two delegates belonging to the professional staff and as part of a training board, each belonging to a different linguistic role; belonging
(6) of two delegates from the Civil Protection operational units, each belonging to a different linguistic role;
(7) a Director of a training centre located in the Flemish Region;
(8) a Director of a training centre located in the Walloon Region;
(9) the Director of the training center located in the Brussels-Capital Region;
(10) a French pedagogue and a Dutch teacher associated with a training centre as part of a training Board;
(11) by a representative of the federal Centre of knowledge for civil safety. "."
Art. 8. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a section 175/7 to read: "art. 175/7. § 1.
The Higher Council's mission: (1) submit to the Minister on proposals for the formation of the public emergency services regarding: has) the objectives and purposes of courses;
(b) the Organization of training courses;
(c) new training to organize;
(d) educational standards;
(2) to give an opinion on all draft regulations for training which is submitted by the Minister;
(3) to give the Minister an opinion on any question which it submits her training;
(4) to report on the quality of the training organized by the different training centres;
5 ° to approve the content of the syllabi related to public emergency services training and their adaptations;
(6) a notice to the Minister on applications for recognition of diplomas, course, or patents and applications for relief of courses or exams and submit to the Minister of the proposed equivalencies or exemptions for training.
§ 2. The decisions referred to in paragraph 1, 5 °, shall be taken by an absolute majority of the votes.
The president shall communicate to the Minister advice, proposals, decisions and reports of the Board of Governors."
Art. 9. in the same title VIII/2, inserted a section 175/8 to read: "art. 175/8. The King fixed the terms of the composition, operation and procedures of the Higher Council and the training tips. "."
Art. 10 this Act comes into force the first day of the month following the expiration of a period of 10 days starting the day after its publication in the Official Gazette.
Enact this Act, order that it is apposed to the seal of the State and published in the Moniteur belge.
Given to Brussels, may 29, 2017.
PHILIPPE by the King: the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of security and the Interior, J. ham sealed with the seal of the State: the Minister of Justice, K. GEENS _ Note House of representatives www.lachambre.be Documents: 54 k 2293/001-54 k full account 2293/004: April 27, 2017