244. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching of packaging (packaging technology training regulations)
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2003, is prescribed:
Teaching of packaging engineering
1. (1) the teaching of packaging is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (packaging technicians or) Packaging technician) to call.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school of trained apprentice should be enabled independently, professionally and independently carry out the following activities:
1 setting up of the workplace, 2nd reading and applying technical documentation, 3. setting of the work steps, work equipment and working methods, 4. proper select, obtain and verify the required materials, 5. planning use of the tools, equipment, and technical production AIDS (also computerised) machinery and manufacturing plants, 6 use machines to the Pack production such as eg printing, adhesive and punching machines and monitoring of manufacturing processes , 7 production planning and production control as well as operational logistics and warehousing, 8 monitor and ensure product quality and performing actions in the framework of quality management 9 maintenance of tools, machines and equipment, and performing simple maintenance work, 10 run of work, taking into account the relevant standards, safety and environmental standards, 11 collect technical data about the process and the results.
. (1) for the training, the following job description is set. The listed, sorted by sections and paragraphs and lined up skills and knowledge are starting to convey, that they be expanded, deepened after an introduction and finally properly applied in practice at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Handling and maintenance of the facilities to be used, tools,
Machines and work AIDS after the safety briefing
Knowledge of plant and auxiliary materials of the metal area, their properties, uses and editing capabilities
Basic knowledge of plant and auxiliary materials for generating Pack resources
Knowledge of the most common packaging materials (paper, cardboard, corrugated cardboard, composites) and packaging AIDS, their production, their properties, usage and editing capabilities and storage
Note of the machine Pack production
Knowledge of the causes of faults and troubleshooting when the Pack production
Metal processing: Measuring, marking, files, chisels, saws, drilling, rivets, thread cutting, setting, bending, soldering, bonding; Hot treat simple workpieces, hardening, sharpening, test tools
Metal processing: Easy longitudinal and face turning
Make simple replacement parts
Knowledge of surface protection to prevent corrosion
Knowledge of standards required in applying the skills and quality assurance in the operation, carrying out standard test procedures
Basic knowledge of high, flat, low - and screen-printing with particular reference to the printing process used in the operating
Basic knowledge of prepress and printing form manufacture
Basic knowledge of plastics processing in the Pack production
Knowledge of the species and types of packaging materials, taking into account the packaging codes
Parts a, measuring, print, cracks, grooves, grooves, bending, folding, folding, punching, slots,
Perforating, cutting, stamping, pressing, connect, laminating, Assembly, deep drawing; Manufacture of cutting and stripping tools; Set to
Knowledge of refinement of packaging materials and packaging
Knowledge of the most important packaging operations: setting up, filling, capping; Forms, wrapping, wrapping
Drawing and manufacture of Pack means patterns by hand
Basic knowledge of data processing
Introduction to the pattern production by means of CAD
Knowledge of computer-aided designing and
Drawing (CAD) of packaging
Knowledge of the computer-aided construction (CAM)
Basic knowledge of mechanics, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
Basic knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-pneumatic control and control technology
Application of Speicherprogrammierbarer control systems
Basic knowledge of the most important instruments
Knowledge of the most important
Measuring and testing equipment
and their handling
Basic knowledge of used relevant machine parts
Knowledge of the used relevant machine elements
Note the manufacture and printing of packaging and packaging materials
Machines in use and how it works
Setting, ensure, control, wait and
Maintenance of machines and printing works
Determine, limit and resolving errors in packaging manufacturing machines and printing units through systematic
Dismantling, repairing and assembling of
Machine parts of the packaging manufacturing machines and presses
Knowledge of the proper application of the main lubricant
Reading and making sketches, working drawings and simple circuit diagrams
Read technical documents such as manuals, user manuals, service manuals
Basic knowledge of production scheduling and production planning for the production
Knowledge and application of German and English technical terms
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract
(articles 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
The measures relevant to the profession and regulations to protect of the environment:
Basic knowledge of the operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of job-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a practical and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
(3) the theoretical exam consists of the items
1. applied mathematics, 2. vocational skills, 3 technical drawing.
(4) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a replacement the apprenticeship vocational middle or higher school.
§ 5 (1) is the test according to the examination Board in the form of making a business work order. This is the area where the training took place (corrugated cardboard production /-processing, folding carton manufacturing, production of cardboard packaging or manufacture flexible packaging), to take into account.
(2) the assignment has the following activities to include:
1. the making of a simple hand pattern out of paper, cardboard, paperboard, corrugated paperboard – also using computer-aided systems 2.
the making Of a test piece, in which all the following skills of metalworking are: Measure, files, saws, drilling, thread cutting.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of the professional practice each examinee a test job to provide that the inspection work pursuant paragraph 2 can be elaborated Z 1 usually in four hours.
(4) the examination in the subject of audit work in accordance with paragraph 2 is Nos. 1 and 2 to end after eight hours of work.
(5) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria shall apply:
1 dimensional accuracy and clean 2.
Angularity and flatness 3.
Correct Assembly 4.
Use the right tools for the execution of the audit work.
Section 6 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This connection is to determine the practical knowledge of the test object by using technical terms.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This connection are test pieces, samples, demonstration objects, machines, devices, tools or information boards. Questions about the proper disposal and protection measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention are involving.
(4) the consultation is to take 15 minutes for each candidate. It is in any case after 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
General terms and conditions
7. (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process.
(2) the theoretical review should be held before the practical test.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
(4) the written works of the candidates are to be marked accordingly.
§ 8 (1) has the test to cover depending on a task in all the following areas:
1 length and calculations, 2.
Volume - and mass calculation, 3.
Percentage calculation, 4.
Quantity calculation, 5.
(2) the use of data provided is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes. The test is after 80 minutes.
§ 9 (1) examination in the subject-matter expertise has to include the brief implementation of ever, a task made all the following areas:
1. materials science, 2.
Measurement and test procedures, 3.
Tools and machines, 4.
Machine elements, 5.
(2) the examination in the subject-matter expertise can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, four tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes. The test is after 80 minutes.
§ 10 (1) has the test in the subject "Technical draw" to include making the plan drawing of a packing pattern choice of the examination Board.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes. The test is to end after 105 minutes.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items rated "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
§ 12 (1) after successfully final apprenticeship examination in apprenticeships can be placed an additional check in the teaching of packaging engineering, machine mechanics or machinery manufacturing. This must include the items "Audit work" pursuant to § 5 para 2 No. 1 and "Technical discussion" in accordance with § 6.
(2) after successfully final apprenticeship examinations in the teaching profession cardboard goods producers an additional check in the teaching of packaging can be placed. This has the items ' audit work pursuant to § 5 para 2 Z 1 and 2, and "Technical discussion" pursuant to section 6 to include. "
Final and transitional provisions
13. (1) this regulation with 1 July 2004 into force.
(2) No. 116/1972 amended regulation BGBl. No. 291/1979, step the training requirements for the teaching of packaging means mechanic, BGBl. without prejudice to the paragraph 4 at the end of June 30, 2004 override.
(3) the examination regulations for the teaching of packaging means mechanic, BGBl. No. 229/1974 amended the Ordinance BGBl. No. 569/1986, is without prejudice to the paragraph 4 at the end of June 30, 2004 override.
(4) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching of packaging means mechanic on June 30, 2004, are to train until the end of the agreed training pursuant to the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 3.