269. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour concerning the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour
On the basis of article 41 of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 119/2002, is prescribed:
Wife promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour
1. (1) the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour is committed to an active policy of equal treatment, to ensure equal opportunities for women and men.
(2) measures to promote women are of all staff and employees, particularly managers, to support.
(3) the woman promotion plan provides a framework, such as the equal treatment is to be achieved.
1. main piece
Objectives and measures to achieve targets
§ 2. Following objectives will be achieved through the implementation of the plan of woman promotion:
1. increasing the proportion of women. The share of female workers will be increased to 40% in all grades, pay schemes, use groups and remuneration groups and functions in the area of the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour. All measures which directly or indirectly have an influence on the rate of women, are to align with this goal. Measures to promote of women are to integrate the personnel planning and development.
2. equal opportunities. Women are as to recognise equivalent and equal partners in the professional world. A positive attitude towards the employment of women is to promote at all levels of the hierarchy. Women are to include in the information and decision-making processes at all levels of the organization. Affirmative action to facilitate the exercising of their rights and opportunities to the employees.
3. Gender mainstreaming. The strategy of mainstreaming of gender - equality between women and men in all aspects of political and social - is to anchor universal principle in all areas of activity of the Ministry.
4. awareness raising. The self-confidence of women is to strengthen and promote their professional identity - their willingness to increase, to influence, to shape, to make decisions and to take responsibility.
5. compensation of existing burdens. The conditions for the reconciliation of family responsibilities and professional interests are to optimize. All employees and employees of the Department is to promote acceptance of the use of parental leave by men.
6. communication and information. To promote communication of among the women and the use of information networks.
7 involvement in decision-making processes. All necessary conditions for equal participation of women in the decision-making structures, such as for example structured information flows, are to create. The proportion of women in leadership roles, commissions and bodies is increasing.
8 human resources planning and development. In the personnel planning and development, in particular the potential of women is to promote. A key task is to ensure an equal partaking of women in education and training, remuneration, promotion, etc..
9 transparency. The report is 50 B-GBG, which provides information about the status of the implementation of equal treatment and the promotion of women, according to § to inform the employees of the Department.
2. measures to achieve targets
Equality and advancement of women as part of the organization development
Gender mainstreaming: The Federal Ministry of Economics and labour checks all actions used by him permanently on their potential gender impacts, in order to avoid any form of gender discrimination. In all decision-decision processes the perspective of gender relations is to be included.
4. (1) Frauenfördernde are measures to put on all organizational and hierarchical levels. Accompanying measures to raise the awareness of executives are required to achieve that objective.
(2) existing differences in the working conditions for men and women are to eliminate. In determining the duties for the service workers and service workers, not discriminatory task assignments must be carried out.
(3) the representatives of HR departments and all functional departments have to shoulder the measures to be taken, to participate in the development of, and to take over that role.
(4) in the framework of the employee interview's task of senior executives, to motivate women to actively to shape their careers and offering support.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
5. (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Behaviors which violate human dignity, especially derogatory statements and representations (posters, calendars, screen savers, etc.), bullying and sexual harassment, must be avoided.
(2) the employees are over the legal and other ways to inform, to defend himself against sexual harassment or bullying.
(3) it is to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 6. All legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department are to use references both female and male or gender neutral form.
§ 7 (1) all - all new entrants - is employees of the Frauenförderungsplan by the human resources department or Office Management note. The current wife promotion plan is to hang up at any Service Center for inspection.
(2) in the relevant publications of the Department, in particular in staff and inside newspapers and digital media, is to provide for issues of equal treatment according to space.
(3) participation in briefings of the compliance officer, as well as the individual contacting the competent compliance officer within the service period is to allow all employees and employees.
(4) in the business and human resources divisions of all departments is at least a / e representative of the employer for women and parents relevant legal issues (E.g. for information about maternity protection, parental leave, care exemption, doctor visits with children, granting of Sonderurlauben, part-time work and their services, besoldungs - and pension-legal consequences) must be off.
8. (1) the activities of the compliance officer and contact women in accordance with the B-GBG is part of their official duties. A professional disadvantage may arise from its function during their exercise or after leaving this the compliance officer and contact women.
(2) the agendas of equality and women's empowerment are taken into account in the business and personnel Division of the BMWA.
(3) the Center, range, and section lines, and the lines of the service authorities and bodies have to ensure that the resources to carry out their activity (computer, personnel, space and administrative expenses) be provided to the compliance officer and contact women.
(4) the compliance officer to provide information B-GBG in the context of section 31 and, available to all for the carrying out of their duties provide necessary information such as E.g. evaluations from the personnel system of the Federal Government, other statistical evaluations are.
2. main piece
Special support measures
1. measures to increase the proportion of women on the staff
§ 9 (1) which is 42 B-GBG to strictly takeovers in the positions area and in particular the inclusion of maternity leave replacement forces for new recordings.
(2) in the case of tenders of positions, B-GBG so long is to point out to the requirements of section 42 B-GBG are met the woman promotion bid according to § 42.
(3) in assessing the suitability of applicants, no discriminatory evaluation criteria may be used.
(4) the compliance officer of the respective area of the representative in accordance with Annex 2 is to inform about all applications and the results - who notably was recorded.
(5) the human resources departments are committed to every woman who applies for a job at the Ministry and whose recording is to inform about the relevant provisions of the B-GBG shortlisted.
2. measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
Child care duties and/or part-time employment
§ 10 (1) task of the supervisor is to meet that the tasks of individual employees and employees to deal with are usually in the normal working hours within the work planning of an organizational unit for this provision. When a switch to part-time work is particularly pay attention to the corresponding reduction of task panes.
(2) when establishing meeting times is on the working hours of part-time workers and people with child care duties to take into account. Sessions should take place within the block time, to plan as far as possible in the long term and in time to announce to employees.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments - especially for overtime or additional work - is on the temporal requirements arising from (child) care responsibilities, to take into account. It may arise no disadvantage for the staff.
(4) for the servants no disadvantage may arise from part-time employment.
(5) parents of school children is to make it possible, to work some whole days per year individually to meet their support obligations.
(6) leadership positions must be such that its acquisition can be compatible with responsibility for children and family.
(7) in the personnel planning and development, the possibility of a family break in the career planning of both sexes is taken into account.
Part-time work and leadership
§ 11 (1) part-time work must be basically no reason of exclusion of functional betrauungen. The organisational prerequisites are to consider. Departments to promote team work and project accountability.
(2) part-time employment should be possible in all areas and at all skill levels. The employees are from the respective human resources department to point out, that the reduction in working time fixed term can be agreed and that a return to normal working hours is guaranteed.
Child care facilities
§ 12 cooperation opportunities with childcare facilities in the vicinity of the station are to collect and check and to provide the results to employees and to communicate.
3. measures in the field of education and training
Boost woman share in the education and training activities
Section 13 (1) task of the immediate supervisor is to inform their employees about the range of learning opportunities in a timely manner, to encourage them to participate and to propose concrete steps of training.
(2) the HR Department or the education contact person in the Labour Inspectorate have to inform the service employees of their area of responsibility to appropriate internal and external training sessions.
(3) in accordance with § 44 B-GBG are women to participate in training and continuing education, which qualify to acquire of higher-value use (functions), primarily to allow. In training and further training measures with limited number of participants are at least as many places for women to reserve, as it corresponds to their share of the respective target group.
(4) the competent compliance officer is to inform about the number of male and female participants in internal and external training courses regularly. The human resources departments of individual departments or the education contact person in the labour inspectorate should continuously cooperate with the compliance officer and contact women.
(5) in the case of seminars at the place of employment, so as to bring the course times are to perform urgent social activities, eg, fetching the children from the kindergarten, in spite of the course visit.
(6) the participation of part-time training is to ensure the creation of ent-speaking environment. It is to consider whether seminars and training for part-time employees in reinforced extent can be performed.
(7) there are part-time workers who participate in training events, credit hours within the framework of applicable legislation on the service obligation.
(8) in the selection of speakers for events of the education and training section is 43 B-GBG to be applied mutatis mutandis.
Special measures for the Web analytics service workers /.
Compensation Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4
14. (1) there are courses for the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4 to offer, provide the basic skills, such as communication, language skills and team work, increasingly.
(2) these staff job satisfaction is to be increased by the following measures:
1. creation of more job satisfaction by strengthening the knowledge of work processes and content 2. ergonomic workplace participation and involvement in the design of the working environment and work processes, 3. facilitate the working conditions and work processes through improved internal organization and information on rights and obligations of staff.
Section 15 (1) within the framework of basic education is to provide sufficient way the competent compliance officer and/or contact Ms., to imagine and to inform about the B-GBG and the Frauenförderungsplan.
(2) no basic training is performed in an Office, has to be the notion of contact women and the equality officer in any other appropriate form.
Training for managers
Section 16 (1) managers and all employees, who have superior role, have to inform about the B-GBG and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment. Senior executives are to point out especially on their commitment to the advancement of women in the course of their training.
Issues such as promotion of women, the federal equal treatment Act, to treat internal service regulations, dealing with employees, are in the leadership training of the Department. Particular attention is to put to the delegation of responsibility and team work capability.
(2) for women in leadership positions, equal treatment and contact women and women in professional situations, allow the participation of individual supervision and coaching.
Managers - have § 17 (1) with regard to the development of a departmental internal leadership program regardless of occupation specific leadership positions - to report the employer appropriate junior executives, with in particular eligible women and part-time workers should be taken into account. Based on starts with the creation and development of a young leadership pool.
(2) article 16, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4. professional promotion
Career and career planning
Section 18 (1) advancement of women must not only for leadership positions, but should apply also to all organizational and hierarchical levels.
(2) in the appraisal interview are also topics that concern women in particular - how about more flexible organisation of working time - to treat.
(3) that are acquired skills and qualifications in a parental leave when assessing career according to appreciate. Career breaks for women and men constitute no disadvantage for those affected.
(4) the task of the / superiors it is to motivate also employees to take on leadership positions or to stimulate appropriate employees to participate in special training seminars and to promote it by transferring tasks in personal responsibility.
(5) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas where under-representation of women in the functions.
Filling leadership positions
Section 19 (1) in accordance with the specifications in Appendix 1 are primarily to order applicants according to § 43 B-GBG all highlighted usages (functions).
(2) the intended occupation of a workplace is associated within a usage or remuneration group, a functional group or higher rating, is in the station, in the work place should be occupied, comprehensively to make. The publication has in an appropriate manner to be carried out in such a way that the coming for the function or the workplace into account persons in the unit concerned in any case of which become aware (E.g. internal advertisement, job board, poster). A workplace is already on the basis of provisions in other federal laws concerning the tendering of functions or positions to advertise, a separate notice is not required.
(3) the tender texts must be worded that specifically women to apply feel motivated. If affirmative action are offered for the §§ 42 and 43 of the B-GBG, is expressly to point out in the tenders. Intended function occupations shall inform the compliance officer.
(4) requirements for functions must be clearly defined and meet the actual needs of the function. They are to formulate that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(5) by the service authority are appropriate measures to use to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility, and to motivate.
(6) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women. There are also criteria such as E.g. social skills to attract to assess leadership.
(7) that are measures mentioned in paragraphs 1 to 6 in regular meetings between the compliance officer and HR managers to advise and monitor their implementation.
§ 20. The compliance officer of the respective area of representation is to submit a copy of the invitation to tender and to announce the composition of the Evaluation Commission. At the end of the procedure is to tell how many women and men who have applied, and who was entrusted with the function.
Improvement of internal information
§ 21. To promote the mobility of employees and increasing the potential of interested valuation be channels, all the possibilities of the internal Exchange of information to be used or made known.
Section 22 (1) of the Working Group for equality issues is any planned changes in business and assignment of staff or any planned organization change to announce.
(2) in working groups concerning administrative reform measures, personnel planning and tool development, reorganization and future projects, such as management innovation program, is to work towards a reasonable proportion of women.
(3) for structural and reorganization programmes, caution is to take on the advancement of women.
5. promotion of the re-entry level
The employees are section 23 (1) to inform the competent personnel Department of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in the maternity-related. In particular, men on the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave or part-time parental leave are noted.
(2) before the beginning of maternity leave, and for the use of the parental leave at least four weeks before returning, the or of the servants is by competent personnel or by her or her to invite superiors to a conversation, in which the future use will be clarified after returning.
(3) the Education Department will continue the superiors, scheduled internal and external training sessions to inform parental leave cheques.
(4) in order to facilitate the re-entry level of social contact between the concerned organizational unit with their karenzierten servants should be maintained. Especially in the last three months before returning up-to-date information about the Department, the Department, as well as on current projects in the workplace should be propagated by the OU.
Rolling back entry
§ 24. A moving return, especially in qualified areas with accompanying measures such as reorganization, appropriate reduction of the remit, employees should / indoor tagged interview, training needs are allows in some cases.
Special training of the returners
The employees are 25 (1) to support through targeted promotion of training after returning for the rapid reintegration in their workplace.
(2) the supervisor must participate in a back entrance seminar.
(3) returners are to allow within the meaning of section 44 B-GBG primarily to training seminars.
6. measures to increase the women share in commissions and advisory boards
Promote the involvement of women
Section 26 (1) the composition of commissions within the meaning of § 9 para 1 B-GBG is the woman promotion bid to note. In the composition of other commissions, advisory boards, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, whose Mitglieder be ordered not by choice, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has to work. In particular caution is to take that women as Chairperson and ordinary members be ordered also.
(2) several members are service dealer to order is to pay attention to the ratio of female and male employees in the Group of persons affected by the competence of the Commission. Is appointed no woman member of the Commission or of the corresponding Senate, the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues, or the officials designated made her has the right to participate in the sessions of the Commission or of the Senate with an advisory vote. In this case, the invitation and all required documentation in a timely manner by the employer to the Chair of the Working Group for equality issues are to submit.
(3) the Chairman of the Working Group on equality issues is to inform about each made new occupation of the commissions provided for in the legislation of the service.
7 in force
§ 27. This Regulation shall enter into force June 30, 2004.