277. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching of brass production (training regulations of production of brass instrument)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2003, is prescribed:
Teaching brass instrument production
1. (1) the teaching of brass production is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (brass producer or producer of brass instruments).
§ 2. Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school, the trained apprentice should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities independently, professionally and independently:
1 read technical documentation, plans and working drawings and apply, work steps, work equipment and working methods set 2., workflow plan 3rd and control, assess working results, materials and auxiliary materials properly select 4, check and dispose of, materials (metal, wood, plastic, felt and leather), taking into account the relevant security regulations, standards and safety standards edit 5., brass and brass parts make 6, incorporate and rebuild, brass wait 7, repair and restore , 8. functional check and quality control properly perform 9 handle of the surface, 10 creating of documentaries about work processes, 11 customized behavior and customer service.
. (1) for the training, the following job description is set. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Handling and maintenance to use tools, machines, devices, devices, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials, their properties and their loading and processing facilities
Knowledge of the ergonomic design of the workplace
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of proper attitude toward clients, customers or suppliers
Knowledge of work scheduling
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Basic knowledge of storage of plant and auxiliary materials
Knowledge about the selection of plant and auxiliary materials
Measuring, marking, nail files, drilling, cutting, tapping by hand
Simple forging brass and nickel silver
Bending easier tube parts
Bending of tubes
Knowledge of the valve function
Read working drawings
Disassembly and cleaning
Assembling of valves and press works
Knowledge of length and measuring cylinders
Make dull soldered and toothed pipes
Knowledge about the creation of documentation and working with forms to assist in repairs and restorations using existing in the operation, computer-aided systems
Knowledge of quality control
Perform functional tests and quality controls
Knowledge of quality assurance including complaints and implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Knowledge of the operational environment, the possibility of recycling and the main provisions of the proper disposal of materials used in the operation
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 vocational training Act)
Knowledge of first aid treatment for company-specific work-related accidents
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations, in particular over the fire, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health in particular first aid measures
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a practical and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
(3) the theoretical exam includes the items of technology and music theory, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(4) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
§ 5 (1) has the test to cover below skills according to the Audit Commission:
1 cutting, filing, drilling, 2 soft and brazing, 3 loops of brass and nickel silver, 4. bending and turning simple parts.
Carry out the task to perform project-like in form, that the DUT first performs the task, which explains the justification of the selected shape and design, the construction, of the materials used and work equipment (machines, equipment, tools, etc.) and then the audit work. The steps of the task are manualy or computer-based document. The Audit Commission can make available relevant documentation the DUT on the occasion of the task in hand.
(2) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, a test work to the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the teaching, which can be done in six hours.
(3) the examination is to end after seven hours of work.
(4) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria are decisive:
1 dimensional accuracy and cleanliness, 2 Professional execution, 3. proper use of the tools.
Section 6 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the DUT using technical terms should be noted. The candidate shall demonstrate in the consultation that he can constitute subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This documentation of machines, equipment, are to be used tools and materials (E.g. safety data and processing leaves). Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation should last at least 15 minutes for each candidate. It is to stop after 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
General terms and conditions
7. (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Technology and music teaching
§ 8 (1) has the test to include the brief answer to ever a question from all the following areas:
1 plant and auxiliary materials, 2. working procedures, 3. acoustics, 4. Tools and machines.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each area three questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the test to extend to the following areas:
1. simple calculation with surface and length calculation, volume -, weight and material requirement calculation, 2 acoustic calculation.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 10 (1) has the test to cover the making of a simple work drawing of a part of the instrument.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
§ 12. This Regulation shall enter into force July 1, 2005.
The training for the teaching profession brass producers, contained in the Decree of 10 August 1973, rules 13 (1) with the training regulations for more apprenticeships, BGBl. amended no. 492/1973, by the regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of June 30, 2005 override.
(2) which no. 673/1974, enters the examination regulations for the teaching of brass producers, BGBl. without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of June 30, 2006 override.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in teaching brass producers on June 30, 2005, can be trained in accordance with the training provisions listed in paragraph 1 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the auditing regulations listed in paragraph 2.
(4) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching profession brass producer in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 1, are fully expect brass instrument production to the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.