249. Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the limitation of wastewater emissions from wastewater treatment plants for single objects in extreme situations (3 am. for municipal wastewater)
On the basis of §§ 33 b paras 3, 4, 5 and 7 and 33 c para 1 of the water law of 1959 - 1959, BGBl. No. 215, I no 87/2005, is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette WRG in agreement with the Federal Minister of Economics and prescribed work:
The emission limits set out in Annex A are § 1 (1) for the water grant of a discharge of waste water from a wastewater treatment plant for a single object in extreme situations in a stream to prescribe.
(2) paragraph 1 does not apply to effluent from a sewage treatment plant, the
1 wastewater from industrial or commercial activity, which differs in its nature far from the domestic waste water and that the scope of a regulation in accordance with § 4 para 3 of the regulation on the general limitation of emissions of wastewater in rivers and public sewers (AAEV), Federal Law Gazette No. 186/1996, is recorded, or 2. wastewater from factory farms or (§ 4 para. 2 Z 10.1 AAEV) 3 waste water from milk processing or milk processing (§ 4 para. 2 Z 5.2 AAEV) flows to.
(3) a single object is located in extreme situations when it
1 not more than a total 200 days in a calendar year (continuous or temporal interrupted) inhabited or cultivated and 2 in the living room or management period (Z 1) with a vehicle or a climb assistance is available and 3. neither electric power (except such, obtained in its own production by sole or combined use of liquefied petroleum gas, light energy, vegetable oil fuels, hydroelectric or wind power) with other energy (except with LPG , solid fuels, or the direct use of sunlight) is supplied and 4 has a specific water consumption of no more than 75 litres per inhabitant value per day.
Of the existence of the requirements referred to in 1, 3 or 4 Z may be waived in individual cases. Such technical or organizational efforts for the wastewater or sewage - and sludge disposal is to recognize, in regard to the water conditions of the object site as disproportionate in the sense of § 21a, para 3 lit as a criterion for the granting of the extreme situation in such a case. a WRG would have to be analyzed in 1959.
(4) a single object is considered the living - or management period with a vehicle or a climb assistance can be reached in the sense of paragraph 3 No. 2, when of the next nearby with a vehicle or a climb assistance to reach point
1. a horizontal distance of greater than four kilometres or 2. a vertical distance of greater than 400 metres, or 3 a distance requires a healthy adult medium walking pace a walking time by more than an hour, is away. Is a single object from the next, reachable by vehicle or a climbing aid point exclusively through accessible, walking distance so the unreachability may be also if any of the requirements is met after Z 1 to 3. Such technical or organizational efforts for the wastewater or sewage - and sludge disposal is to recognize, in regard to the water conditions of the object site as disproportionate in the sense of § 21a, para 3 lit as a criterion for the granting of the extreme situation in such a case. a WRG would have to be analyzed in 1959.
(5) as a vehicle in the sense of para 3 subpara 2 and paragraph 4 a
1. motor vehicle, 2. rolling stock, 3. water vehicle, 4 aircraft, 5 snowmobile, Quard, Pistenpräpariergerät or other mobile device which is intended for General or commercial transportation of persons; excluded are vehicles pursuant to sub-para. 1 to 5 for transport only those individuals who are involved in the loading or disposal of the individual object. As a climbing aid in the sense of para 3 Z 2 and paragraph 4 applies a fixed mechanical lifts, which is intended for private or commercial transportation of people. A ropeway with exclusive transport in the sense of § 6 para 2 of the cableway Act 2003, Federal Law Gazette I no. 103/2003, does not apply as a climbing aid in the sense of paragraph 3 No. 2 and of paragraph 4.
(6) the specific water consumption (para 3 Z 4) B point to identify B-2 is on the basis of the provisions of the annex.
(7) as far as this regulation contains no derogation of the AAEV, the AAEV applies section 4 paragraph 3 sentence 2 AAEV except.
(8) if it is necessary for a legally existing introduction in accordance with paragraph 1 for the compliance with the emission limits of Annex A, or if when a requested pursuant to paragraph 1, compliance with the emission limits of Annex A by other measures is guaranteed, following can the water relations of single objects in extreme situations concerned measures either at its sole or be considered for combined eligible (municipality of preventive , Restraint and cleaning technology):
1. use water-saving faucets in the bathroom and kitchen area;
2. use of water meters in conjunction with temporally continuous management of records concerning the daily water consumption;
3. record keeping concerning the daily frequency of a single object in extreme situations, broken down according to a) persons who reside full time in the single object, b) persons staying in the single object (except those collected in accordance with letter a), c) persons who are temporarily staying in the single object;
4. refrain from the introduction of waste (non-hazardous waste, hazardous materials and hazardous waste), in particular of liquid waste in the waste water treatment plant (§ 3 para 11 AAEV) in accordance with the provisions of the waste management act;
5. refrain from the use of waste shredders for the purpose of crushed solid waste through the waste water treatment plant;
6 use of grease traps in the effluent partial flow of the kitchen area including ensuring a proper old grease disposal;
7 failure to the transfers of chemical or mobile toilet content in the waste water treatment plant;
8 loading of the waste water treatment plant with domestic sewage; completely separate from the inlet to the waste water treatment plant derivation of drainage -, ground -, cooling, precipitation or surface water and frost run or any overflows from tank;
9 dry disposal of the wastewater system completely separate solid human excrement;
10 use of compensatory measures to the equalisation of amounts of sewage and waste water temperature peaks and dirt cargo peaks;
11 use mechanical - biological cleaning procedure for extensive removal of carbon compounds contained in the wastewater. Striving for an extensive nitrification at the wastewater treatment plant; Adjustment of the operation of the wastewater treatment plant at load fluctuations, as far as technically possible.
12 collection separate of the wastewater and recycling of residues from sewage treatment or their disposal as waste.
§ 2. The parameters of ammonium (No. 2 of Appendix A) captures a hazardous substance of waste water content in accordance with § 33 1959 b para 2 and 11 hrs.
3. (1) an introduction pursuant to section 1 para 1 is to assess AAEV hand of initiated day transports of the wastewater constituents in accordance with § 3 paragraph 10 (§ 6 AAEV).
(2) for an introduction to section 1 paragraph 1 gives the maximum permissible daily cargo for a parameter of ammonium, TOC by multiplying the emission limitation laid down in Appendix A as residents value specific cargo with the to be determined in the water law granting rated value (expressed in population equivalent P.E.) (Alternatively COD) and BOD5 a waste water treatment plant in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1. The design value is set in the water permit of an introduction in accordance with § 1 para 1 of the authority on the basis of Annex B.
4. (1) is an emission limit for a parameter of Annex A to comply with in relation to the monitoring and in the framework of external monitoring.
(2) within the framework of the monitoring the emission limit applies to a parameter of Annex A as having been observed, if
1 for the entire drainage and cleaning an operating certified by the authority and maintenance instructions exists as well as operation and maintenance of Abwasserableitungs-and cleaning system has been proven for this operating and maintenance instructions and 2. is the operation pursuant to no. 1 by a person, been proven their expertise of the authority by a completed relevant training, and 3 who is no. 1 by an expert maintenance in accordance with and 4 in terms of daily water consumption (§ 1, para 8 Z 2) and the daily traffic (section 1 Section 8 No. 3 lit. a and b) as well as with regard to the work in accordance with Z 1 accurate, regular and continuous time records in the form of an operating book and 5.
the authority at intervals of one year which according to Z 1 perform operation and maintenance, which is reported in accordance with Z 4 to leading records and the result of foreign monitoring carried out pursuant to paragraph 3.
(3) applies to third-party monitoring:
1 is a measured values are determined when monitoring carried out one to four times in the annual monitoring period for a parameter no. 2 or 4 to 6 of the annex, the bigger than the emission limit is but not larger than the double, is to repeat the measurement. The measured value is not greater than the emission limitation, the repeat measurement so this is complied. More frequent monitoring in the annual monitoring period the emission limit is for a no. 2 or parameters 4 to 6 of the annex complied, if 80% of the audits carried out the measured values is not greater than the emission limits in accordance with Annex A and any monitoring a reading is greater than twice of the emissions limitation.
2. will implementation of sampling in accordance with Annex C point C 2 lit. a determined a measurement of parameter removable materials (No. 1 of Annex A), which is greater than the emission limitation, but not larger than the double, is to repeat the measurement. The measured value is not greater than the emission limitation, the repeat measurement so this is complied. Implementation of sampling in accordance with Annex C, point C 2 lit. the emission limit applies to b the parameter no. 1 of Annex A complied, if 80% of tests conducted during the measurement period, the measured values are not greater than the emission limitation and no measured values exceeds the emission limit by more than 100%.
(4) sampling and analysis for a parameter of Annex A are AAEV pursuant to § 7 para 4 and performed in accordance with the method contained in Annex C.
(5) the minimum frequencies and other carry out of the monitoring have to comply with the requirements of Annex D.
§ 5. The regulation on the limitation of wastewater emissions from wastewater treatment plants for single objects in extreme situations (3. emission Regulation for urban wastewater BGBl. No. 869/1993) occurs in force this Regulation except force.