191. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching of structural engineering draughtsman / technical artist (structural engineering draughtsman / technical writer training regulations)
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 5/2006, is prescribed:
Teaching structural engineering draughtsman / technical writer
§ 1 (1) the teaching of architectural draughtsman / technical artist is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each. The teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (construction draughtsman or technical artist) is in the teaching certificate, apprenticeship, vocational and apprenticeship completion certificate.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school who in teaching structural engineering draughtsman / technical artist should be enabled trained apprentice, to be able to carry out the subsequent activities independently, professionally and independently:
1 record and measurement components and campuses, 2. applying different types of projection, 3. determining quantities, bulk and dead loads of building materials and components, 4. making sketches and drawings for planning and implementation, taking into consideration the properties and uses of various building materials, as well as taking into account the relevant environmental legislation, 5. planning of protective measures to prevent injury and damage to property, 6 applying information technologies such as CAD , Networks, Internet, intranet, databases, 7 archiving and backing up drawings and associated documents, 8 run of the work, taking into account the relevant standards and quality standards.
Section 3 (1) for the training in the teaching of structural engineering draughtsman / technical artist is is to set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of work organisation, work planning and organisation of work
Knowledge of the ergonomic design of the workplace
Handling and maintenance to use tools, devices, machines, devices, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials, their properties and uses
Use of information technology tools such as personal computers, Internet, databases, etc.
Application of word processing and spreadsheet programs to the preparation of technical documents such as bills of materials and documentation
Knowledge of paper sizes, use the font fields, line styles, line width, line groups, flag, symbols and standard font
Basic knowledge of standardization, technical regulations and land
Knowledge of descriptive geometry based on technically-oriented examples
Preparation of normal cracks and projections, sketches and measurement registration
Dimensioning of construction drawings with dimension lines, extension lines, measures, and lettering by construction drawings
Standard drawing in different scales
Basic trade-relevant calculations such as measurement conversions, percent invoices, mass and volume, area, angle functions, strength with formulas, tables, and computing devices
Simple measuring; Record of the Naturmaße components and construction objects and their environment; Evaluate the recordings
Preparation of construction drawings, floor plans, sections, views and location plans in compliance with the relevant standards, legislation and regulations on environmental protection including the use of computer-based systems
Preparation of working drawings, formwork and reinforcement drawings and detail drawings; Creating bills of material
Knowledge of computer-aided drawing (CAD)
Application of computer-aided drawing (CAD)
Transfer of data the House and installation technology in buildings
Knowledge of the effect of internal and external forces in buildings
Determining quantities, bulk and dead loads of building materials and components
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Describe services and cost structure
Knowledge of the securing and archiving of drawings and associated documents
Backing up and archiving of drawings and associated documents
Knowledge of work processes and interrelationships in the manufacture of a building
Knowledge of the work used in the construction and auxiliary materials, their properties and uses
Knowledge of quality assurance measures
Cooperation in quality assurance
Holding a conversation with superiors, colleagues, customers and suppliers in accordance with the correct idiom
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract
(articles 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant construction and safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health
Basic knowledge of first aid treatment for company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes engineering and applied mathematics.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) has the test to include the brief responding to tasks in the following areas:
1 materials, building materials and AIDS, 2. construction equipment and machines, 3. labor and manufacturing, 4 labour and construction process, 5. construction.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, ten tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed in 80 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 100 minutes.
7. (1) has the test to include items from the following areas:
1 lengths and area calculation, 2nd volume and mass calculation, 3. materials requirement calculation, 4. simple trigonometric calculations (trigonometric), 5. building physics calculations.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
Section 8 (1) is the test according to the instructions of the Committee in the form of making a business work order processing and shall include the following operations: manual
1. make a standard architectural drawing, 2. create a standardized, computer-aided engineering drawing, taking into account the training.
The steps of the task are manualy or computer-based document. The Audit Commission can make available relevant documentation the DUT on the occasion of the task in hand.
(2) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to put a task each test specimen which can be run in seven hours. Work in accordance with paragraph 1 is lit. a a duration of two hours and the work referred to in paragraph 1 lit. a duration of five hours to reason to b.
(3) the examination is to end after eight hours.
(4) for the assessment, the following criteria are decisive:
1 arrangement and appearance of the elevations and sections, 2. arrangement of the dimensions and guidelines, 3 professional execution of the caption, hatches and lines, 4. proper functioning.
§ 9 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the DUT using technical terms should be noted. The DUT has represent subject-related problems and their solutions, provide information on the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has to correspond to the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the needs of the professional practice of the test specimen. Here are samples, tools, to attract demonstration objects or boards. Questions about relevant safety regulations, safety measures and accident prevention are to be included.
(4) the consultation is to take 15 minutes for each candidate. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
10. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to two items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than two items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
Limited additional testing
§ 11. After successfully final apprenticeship examinations in the teaching profession draughtsman / technical draftswoman can be dropped in accordance with sec. 27 paragraph 2 of the vocational training Act a limited additional testing in the teaching of structural engineering draughtsman / technical draftswoman. Covering technical discussion on the subject. For this additional test, the articles 9 and 10 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Final provisions and entry into force
12. (1) effective this regulation with July 1, 2007.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching of architectural draughtsman, BGBl. No. 1086/1994 as amended the regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 177/2005, is without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of June 30, 2007 override.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching of structural engineering draughtsman at June 30, 2007, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and to commence within one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the audit provisions therein on.
(4) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching of structural engineering draughtsman, are on the apprenticeship in teaching structural engineering draughtsman / technical artist under this regulation to be fully.
(5) a successfully dropped final apprenticeship examination in teaching structural engineering draughtsman in accordance with paragraph 2 replaces the final apprenticeship examination in teaching structural engineering draughtsman / technical writer in accordance with this regulation.